Moderator: Community Team

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 522
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Re: [Day 4] GY!BE Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

timmer wrote:We could at least put MM into second place in the poll, I'm not liking that so many people who are under suspicion are voting for JJJ right now.
I can dig that. I'm still not fully caught up, but I'll put a vote on MM at least for now.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 162

Post by timmer »

@MM, if you find a way, can you say whether you think all 3 curses today are legit, and if not, which is the lie?
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:To be fair, I think MM was conveying some kind of reads through his "funeral" talk -- town reading the people he invited and not the people he didn't. He can contest or confirm that.
The marmot-slayer speaketh the truth.
This is good to know.
My siggie.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 197

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

timmer wrote:We could at least put MM into second place in the poll, I'm not liking that so many people who are under suspicion are voting for JJJ right now.
If MM gets another vote, I would be willing to switch my vote.

I think MM is a more solid all-around choice, but there's enough reasoning in there that I would be comfortable keeping my vote on trice if that does not occur.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

ive been traveling to Canada all day today and am currently waiting for a connection flight to...somewhere. I don't even know what time zone im in right now. Halp.
triceratopzeuhl wrote:
triceratopzeuhl wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I'm putting a vote on Scotty.
What is your reason for this?
Is it that he hasn't answered this post?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I'm going to restate my primary Scotty beefs for Scotty himself whenever he is available.
Spoiler: show
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:~ Scotty's efforts to communicate with Golden and facilitate his involvement in the continuing dialogue was a decent look. I was able to work with the methods they employed myself, though perhaps with less clarity. I appreciate that he provided Golden with a forum to convey his reads when at the time I believe he was not in Golden's good graces. I do have some lingering concern though primarily centered in one post:
Scotty wrote:
Golden wrote:I don't really have time to do a full catch up, just enough to see that (I assume) inh was good.

I don't much like the epi votes. Except maybe trice's one.

I also really don't like scotty basically being like 'told you guys'. Calling your shot on someone being civilian is the easiest thing to do in the world since a) most people are and b) all baddies have an even higher percentage shot of being right (in this case 15/16); but

c) bragging about it afterwards is the equivalent of discrediting a load of people, even when at least half of them are town, and d) not only does it discredit, but it also puts the focus squarely on 'who voted for a civilian to die' instead of 'who is bad' which are not necessarily the same thing.

I'll be all for looking to see if any inh votes are uninspired. But when I last looked, there were four and all of them felt fair and well explained in the thread to me.
What??! How is "well there ya go" in any way "I told you guys"? How is that bragging about it? Show me where I bragged about you all being wrong.

Now you're just putting words in my mouth and manipulating this away from you and the other INH voters so you don't have to take responsibility for your votes. Yes, civs make the wrong votes all the time. Of course they do. But I already feel like you, JJJ, Sloonei and Mp have all come after me on day 1 for bullsuit reasons and I find it manipulative. Couple that with the fact that I don't trust you guys, makes me think at least 1 or a couple of you might be bad. Just because I haven't had a tennis match where I've spewed 5028 posts in the matter of 24 hours doesn't mean I can't make reads off of votes.

I didn't know INH was gonna flip good, but I definitely didn't think he would flip bad. So get off your high horse, golden.

Love, Scotty :cloud9:
Yellow: hyperbolic/exaggerated language looks insincere at face value.

Orange: this is an accusation, and it implies to me that Scotty is suspicious of Golden now for two reasons: contributing to the INH lynch, and "manipulating the conversation away from INH voters". This is something Scotty didn't follow up on, and that makes me question the motive for cramming it into this response in the first place. I think the suspicion inherent in this language is pretty clear, and that he didn't proceed with it (indeed he became Golden's communicative aid in Day 2) raises doubts that it was honest. The alternative explanation is less ideal: that he turned Golden's accusation against him as a defense mechanism with intent to discredit his accuser.

I would also assert the orange bit and the second yellow bit go together awkwardly. If Golden is on a "high horse", that would imply he is overconfident about a read, not falsifying a read. The difference is important, as it relates directly to alignment.

Green: this just has its own discrediting power given its vaguely critical language.

Scotty, please talk about those things.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I could also consider voting for Scotty.
Scotty wrote:I'm way behind everyone. Like 12 pages behind. Looks like no one died?

Will Do my best to catch up.
Scotty wrote:I'm still not caught up. 5 or so more pages to read.. I see JJJ has a little case breakdown that I skimmed. Eventually I'll get around to answering it.

I never said my vote was forced. LoRab decided that. I have calmed my jets on a few people I had recently suspected. I'm actually feeling better about Golden, and Mp. I think BWT is still suspicious? Why? I forgot. But he said some stuff some some time ago that was phrased in a weird way that perked uo ym ears like Pluto. Sloon is on neutral ground. Slight mafia still on JJJ. I don't think he was faking his curse, I just think his curser was just unimaginative.

I'm way behind. Long day, may not get around to this until tomorrow at the earliest. Blech my mafia time where did it go???
To fall behind sometimes is understandable. Life happens. However, I don't get the impression Scotty has much urgency to involve himself in this game even as he makes the attempt to catch up. He has given us a live-track of his status (12 pages behind, 5 pages behind), but in the process of that catchup his productivity has been scarce. I would think a town Scotty would be grabbing quotes as he reads along and sharing some kind of thoughts instead of this sort of one-off neutral commentary on what he needs to do and a few half-reads.
Hi.

JJJ wants an answer? My answer is that I was putting most of effort into the Monkey Island, which in and of itself was less time than I would like. In this game, with its early activity, quoting exact posts gets rather tedious when I'm already way behind, because I'll lose track of where I am. Kind of a cop out excuse but that's my excuse.

I don't know if the vote ends now or in a few hours honestly so I popped a vote on JJJ. I think I am with the marmot that JJJ is bad and has been leading us astray. That someone as thorough as JJJ has not produced a successful lynch is not his fault entirely, but he and the other high posters must be scrutinized. I'm not one to talk because I've been more absent than Harry Potter's parents, but if Golden wasn't bad, which it is very apparent he wasn't, then either Mp or JJJ are playing mind games with the thread. I'm willing to bet it's JjJ
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Alright, I no longer am considering the idea that MM is faking; he's clearly trying to contribute. I think we have 3 legit curses floating around.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Scotty wrote:ive been traveling to Canada all day today and am currently waiting for a connection flight to...somewhere. I don't even know what time zone im in right now. Halp.
triceratopzeuhl wrote:
triceratopzeuhl wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I'm putting a vote on Scotty.
What is your reason for this?
Is it that he hasn't answered this post?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I'm going to restate my primary Scotty beefs for Scotty himself whenever he is available.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:~ Scotty's efforts to communicate with Golden and facilitate his involvement in the continuing dialogue was a decent look. I was able to work with the methods they employed myself, though perhaps with less clarity. I appreciate that he provided Golden with a forum to convey his reads when at the time I believe he was not in Golden's good graces. I do have some lingering concern though primarily centered in one post:
Scotty wrote:
Golden wrote:I don't really have time to do a full catch up, just enough to see that (I assume) inh was good.

I don't much like the epi votes. Except maybe trice's one.

I also really don't like scotty basically being like 'told you guys'. Calling your shot on someone being civilian is the easiest thing to do in the world since a) most people are and b) all baddies have an even higher percentage shot of being right (in this case 15/16); but

c) bragging about it afterwards is the equivalent of discrediting a load of people, even when at least half of them are town, and d) not only does it discredit, but it also puts the focus squarely on 'who voted for a civilian to die' instead of 'who is bad' which are not necessarily the same thing.

I'll be all for looking to see if any inh votes are uninspired. But when I last looked, there were four and all of them felt fair and well explained in the thread to me.
What??! How is "well there ya go" in any way "I told you guys"? How is that bragging about it? Show me where I bragged about you all being wrong.

Now you're just putting words in my mouth and manipulating this away from you and the other INH voters so you don't have to take responsibility for your votes. Yes, civs make the wrong votes all the time. Of course they do. But I already feel like you, JJJ, Sloonei and Mp have all come after me on day 1 for bullsuit reasons and I find it manipulative. Couple that with the fact that I don't trust you guys, makes me think at least 1 or a couple of you might be bad. Just because I haven't had a tennis match where I've spewed 5028 posts in the matter of 24 hours doesn't mean I can't make reads off of votes.

I didn't know INH was gonna flip good, but I definitely didn't think he would flip bad. So get off your high horse, golden.

Love, Scotty :cloud9:
Yellow: hyperbolic/exaggerated language looks insincere at face value.

Orange: this is an accusation, and it implies to me that Scotty is suspicious of Golden now for two reasons: contributing to the INH lynch, and "manipulating the conversation away from INH voters". This is something Scotty didn't follow up on, and that makes me question the motive for cramming it into this response in the first place. I think the suspicion inherent in this language is pretty clear, and that he didn't proceed with it (indeed he became Golden's communicative aid in Day 2) raises doubts that it was honest. The alternative explanation is less ideal: that he turned Golden's accusation against him as a defense mechanism with intent to discredit his accuser.

I would also assert the orange bit and the second yellow bit go together awkwardly. If Golden is on a "high horse", that would imply he is overconfident about a read, not falsifying a read. The difference is important, as it relates directly to alignment.

Green: this just has its own discrediting power given its vaguely critical language.

Scotty, please talk about those things.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I could also consider voting for Scotty.
Scotty wrote:I'm way behind everyone. Like 12 pages behind. Looks like no one died?

Will Do my best to catch up.
Scotty wrote:I'm still not caught up. 5 or so more pages to read.. I see JJJ has a little case breakdown that I skimmed. Eventually I'll get around to answering it.

I never said my vote was forced. LoRab decided that. I have calmed my jets on a few people I had recently suspected. I'm actually feeling better about Golden, and Mp. I think BWT is still suspicious? Why? I forgot. But he said some stuff some some time ago that was phrased in a weird way that perked uo ym ears like Pluto. Sloon is on neutral ground. Slight mafia still on JJJ. I don't think he was faking his curse, I just think his curser was just unimaginative.

I'm way behind. Long day, may not get around to this until tomorrow at the earliest. Blech my mafia time where did it go???
To fall behind sometimes is understandable. Life happens. However, I don't get the impression Scotty has much urgency to involve himself in this game even as he makes the attempt to catch up. He has given us a live-track of his status (12 pages behind, 5 pages behind), but in the process of that catchup his productivity has been scarce. I would think a town Scotty would be grabbing quotes as he reads along and sharing some kind of thoughts instead of this sort of one-off neutral commentary on what he needs to do and a few half-reads.
Hi.

JJJ wants an answer? My answer is that I was putting most of effort into the Monkey Island, which in and of itself was less time than I would like. In this game, with its early activity, quoting exact posts gets rather tedious when I'm already way behind, because I'll lose track of where I am. Kind of a cop out excuse but that's my excuse.

I don't know if the vote ends now or in a few hours honestly so I popped a vote on JJJ. I think I am with the marmot that JJJ is bad and has been leading us astray. That someone as thorough as JJJ has not produced a successful lynch is not his fault entirely, but he and the other high posters must be scrutinized. I'm not one to talk because I've been more absent than Harry Potter's parents, but if Golden wasn't bad, which it is very apparent he wasn't, then either Mp or JJJ are playing mind games with the thread. I'm willing to bet it's JjJ
CFD Scotty.

Who wants to lynch Scotty with me?
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Okay what the hell, why are there so many cursed people? This thread is hard to read. Makes me wonder again (whether or not I posted this opinion) how many of these "curses" are real.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Scotty
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 589
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Have you read anything else, Scotty?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I don't want to lynch Trice or JJJ. I want to lynch Scotty. Let's do it.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

timmer wrote:Also of note, Golden was targeted for death and he was one of the people suspecting and voting MM yesterday.
:ponder:

You do bring up a good point, timmer. I still think it odd that MM has changed up his early game for hunt for baddies. Why change it up now?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Have you read anything else, Scotty?
I'm now 4 pages behind

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I don't want to lynch Trice or JJJ. I want to lynch Scotty. Let's do it.
Low hanging fruit, Mp.

Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Boomslang »

Fun fact: Lorab only started posting in "sad" and "sadness" acronyms after Trice used the Donald Trump syntax.
triceratopzeuhl wrote:Crooked Epignosis thinks he can keep throwing whoppers after a civvie insanified him, sad!
I have no idea if that means anything, but it's just funky enough that it tickles my brain.

Linki w/MP: And my half-baked theory is that Trice triggered Lorab's curse with that post.
Linki w/MP2: Uh, starting a lynch this late? Do you really not believe in either of the big trains going right now, or are you conveniently copping out of culpability?
Linki w/Scotty: DAMMIT I TYPE SLOW
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I honestly am town reading Trice still. I think he's just gotten himself into an aggressive and tunneling mindset. This is the Trice meta I remember.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Scotty wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I don't want to lynch Trice or JJJ. I want to lynch Scotty. Let's do it.
Low hanging fruit, Mp.
You are low hanging fruit? Bullshit.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 379
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

timmer wrote:@MM, if you find a way, can you say whether you think all 3 curses today are legit, and if not, which is the lie?
Let me tell you a secret.

I think those wrought with grief (myself included) are innocent and honest folks. Skeletor is a friend of the marmots and LoRab is filled with good intention (but we marmots don't know her well).

I know why I've been stricken (wipes tears from eyes), but I don't know why there are so many in the same boat as I.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Scotty is bad.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I honestly am town reading Trice still. I think he's just gotten himself into an aggressive and tunneling mindset. This is the Trice meta I remember.
I also view trice as good
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Low hanging fruit, Mp.
No, it's not bullshit and you know it.

Also I changed my vote to MM

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Boomslang wrote:Fun fact: Lorab only started posting in "sad" and "sadness" acronyms after Trice used the Donald Trump syntax.
triceratopzeuhl wrote:Crooked Epignosis thinks he can keep throwing whoppers after a civvie insanified him, sad!
I have no idea if that means anything, but it's just funky enough that it tickles my brain.

Linki w/MP: And my half-baked theory is that Trice triggered Lorab's curse with that post.
Linki w/MP2: Uh, starting a lynch this late? Do you really not believe in either of the big trains going right now, or are you conveniently copping out of culpability?
What do you think I'm doing?
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

MovingPictures07 wrote:Alright, I no longer am considering the idea that MM is faking; he's clearly trying to contribute. I think we have 3 legit curses floating around.
Maybe. But you're going to have to point it out to me when you're done. Because I am not seeing any significant contributions from MM today outside of him using his "curse" to state his civ and bad reads.

Linki MP:A vote at Scotty? How come? We have 2 notable trains to consider, and you are willing to throw your vote away instead?

Linki2: Okay I've now had like 10 linkis. Y'all need to post slower.

Linki3: DAMMIT STOPPIT! :P

Linki4: How are you so certain Scotty is bad?

Linki5: Another vote for MM? You're making me consider now...

Linki6: But...what's your reasoning?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Boomslang wrote:Fun fact: Lorab only started posting in "sad" and "sadness" acronyms after Trice used the Donald Trump syntax.

Could it be that trice is in fact a civvy insanifier?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Scotty is bad.
No, I'm behind.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Scotty wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I honestly am town reading Trice still. I think he's just gotten himself into an aggressive and tunneling mindset. This is the Trice meta I remember.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Low hanging fruit, Mp.

You've been in catchup mode for days, you barely have contributed anything upon the chances you have had to post, and now you come in and drop the laziest vote ever on the second highest vote wagon, JJJ, for bunk reasons. "He's leading us astray". That's nonsense. Everyone is accountable for their own votes.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

It would represent some of the most intense tunneling I can remember encountering. I don't get the impression his bad read on me ever developed in an authentic way, it simply happened. And when it happened, there was no alternative, no other possible explanation, and every post I've made has been evil incarnate.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Alright, timmer. I did it. You in or you out?

Linki: Fair point on the Scotty thing. That vote is out of nowhere for sure.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Alright, I no longer am considering the idea that MM is faking; he's clearly trying to contribute. I think we have 3 legit curses floating around.
Maybe. But you're going to have to point it out to me when you're done. Because I am not seeing any significant contributions from MM today outside of him using his "curse" to state his civ and bad reads.

Linki MP:A vote at Scotty? How come? We have 2 notable trains to consider, and you are willing to throw your vote away instead?

You don't think Scotty's vote for JJJ is total shit? I can smell it all the way from Texas.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Low hanging fruit, Mp.

"You know it" is the same kind of sharp language that bugged me from your earlier content, Scotty. What about you do you believe makes you a low-hanging fruit?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
It would represent some of the most intense tunneling I can remember encountering. I don't get the impression his bad read on me ever developed in an authentic way, it simply happened. And when it happened, there was no alternative, no other possible explanation, and every post I've made has been evil incarnate.
It's too aggressive and illogical to fit a mafia agenda.

That's exactly what Dom did in P&R as Andy to Leslie, as well as what most of the alive players did to Jerry, that got him and the rest of town in trouble. If anything I'd say that attribute is more likely town than not.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

MovingPictures07 wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:

You don't think Scotty's vote for JJJ is total shit? I can smell it all the way from Texas.
No, I can see that. I was just curious as to why you went that direction is all.

Now finish catching up dammit! :meany:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I found Scotty suspicious in the beginning of the game, then let it go. I shouldn't have let it go. Let me resurrect some of that shit because I really want him dead.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Scotty wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Low hanging fruit, Mp.

You've been in catchup mode for days, you barely have contributed anything upon the chances you have had to post, and now you come in and drop the laziest vote ever on the second highest vote wagon, JJJ, for bunk reasons. "He's leading us astray". That's nonsense. Everyone is accountable for their own votes.
Correct, I have been in catch-up mode for days. You of all people can relate.

Lazy vote? It's not like that vote was out of nowhere. My very first post of the game was suspecting JJJ.

And is it nonsense? I guess the only way to know is to lynch him. You and JJJ are FUCKING HARD to lynch IMO because of literally the quantity of your posts raining down like fire when you're suspected. Could it be I just think there's some tomfoolery? I'm always on my phone and my thumbs are only so fast. And I've got to catch a plane.

Yes, everyone is accountable for their votes. I never said otherwise. I didn't vote yesterday mainly because I didn't feel comfortable jumping in and placing a lazy vote. Today? Not lazyz

timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I still think it should be MM, today, MP. :shrug2:
My siggie.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Birds don't have teeth. Humans have teeth.

bwt reeks of the same evil as the marmot-slayer.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

ARGHHHH so I'm all for lynching either MM or trice now, the latter a lot for this (among other reasons read, although not as compelling and beautifully tinfoil-y):

Whoa. Nice catch! I refuse to ignore stuff that stands out like that, and this smells so bad. I see the other reasons (as far as I can tell) are for general snark and not doing much baddie hunting. Similar to MM, except I feel more strongly about MM from the last time I voted because of those reasons. My only reservation is the sudden train catching on for MM (like a possible save?), but...I think, because I'm starving and do have that stronger conviction towards MM at the moment (and he appears to have a convenient curse/"curse" on him), I'll go that way today.

Linki - DAMN YOU AND ALL OF YOUR LINKI
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

That's exactly what Dom did in P&R as Andy to Leslie, as well as what most of the alive players did to Jerry, that got him and the rest of town in trouble. If anything I'd say that attribute is more likely town than not.
Do you feel it fits any better in a scenario where a trice lynch becomes genuinely plausible/probable and a standing JJJ counterwagon is the most viable preventive measure? I've gotten the impression that he's started attacking me with such rabid vigor because lynching me is his surest ticket to Night 4.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

timmer wrote:I still think it should be MM, today, MP. :shrug2:
Then move your vote like I did, and let's get MM lynched! :srsnod:

Linki: Ninja's vote for MM should be all the more reason to do so now. :srsnod:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Every time Scotty gets brought up in conversation as suspicious, the thread has drifted elsewhere. I think his teammates are directing the suspicion away from him.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Why?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

nijuukyugou wrote:ARGHHHH so I'm all for lynching either MM or trice now, the latter a lot for this (among other reasons read, although not as compelling and beautifully tinfoil-y):

Whoa. Nice catch! I refuse to ignore stuff that stands out like that, and this smells so bad. I see the other reasons (as far as I can tell) are for general snark and not doing much baddie hunting. Similar to MM, except I feel more strongly about MM from the last time I voted because of those reasons. My only reservation is the sudden train catching on for MM (like a possible save?), but...I think, because I'm starving and do have that stronger conviction towards MM at the moment (and he appears to have a convenient curse/"curse" on him), I'll go that way today.

Linki - DAMN YOU AND ALL OF YOUR LINKI
HOW THE FUCK IS LOSING MY BELOVED MARMOT PRINCESS CONVENIENT?!?!?!

GET FRIED TENTACLE-GIRL!!!!!!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

If MM flips bad, let's lynch MP next kthnx

timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Then move your vote like I did, and let's get MM lynched! :srsnod:

Linki: Ninja's vote for MM should be all the more reason to do so now. :srsnod:
My vote is already on him?
My siggie.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Scotty wrote:If MM flips bad, let's lynch MP next kthnx
Actually, if MM flips bad, I would like to lynch you next.

I mean, you complain about not having time to catch up, especially right now, but here you are posting away. When you could be contributing something worthwhile.

Linki @timmer: I missed that somehow lol
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

Do you feel it fits any better in a scenario where a trice lynch becomes genuinely plausible/probable and a standing JJJ counterwagon is the most viable preventive measure? I've gotten the impression that he's started attacking me with such rabid vigor because lynching me is his surest ticket to Night 4.
I suppose; I would give it more consideration in a mafia-aligned Scotty/Trice coordinated attack kind of situation. So if one of them flipped bad, it's worth entertaining.

If Trice wanted to pick an easy target though, surely he could have picked someone other than you? You're not an easy target.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Why?
I think trice may have tilted. I don't like how many people came in early and voted him and have not come back. I don't see enough evidence against JJJ. The Scotty thing is too fresh and new to establish with little time left. MM hasn't actually pursued baddies all game, except for his Timmer ten-minute thing which he inexplicably held onto for 3 games days.

I think MM is the way to go. :shrug2:
My siggie.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

timmer wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Why?
I think trice may have tilted. I don't like how many people came in early and voted him and have not come back. I don't see enough evidence against JJJ. The Scotty thing is too fresh and new to establish with little time left. MM hasn't actually pursued baddies all game, except for his Timmer ten-minute thing which he inexplicably held onto for 3 games days.

I think MM is the way to go. :shrug2:
Yeah, that's all fair. I'll probably move my vote that way.

Something's keeping me from feeling very strongly about MM. He was my biggest suspect last Day phase; by all means, he still should be. But I don't know. I'm a bit nervous about it.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

I'm actually of the opinion that Trice has accomplished one of the ultimate cases of tunneling. Because I just don't see the odds on JJJ being bad to be that great.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'll create and throw down another rainbow, and this time I'll try to dig into some ISOs and actually substantiate some of this stuff, but no promises. My time for mafia is going to continue to dwindle.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

MP, what makes you nervous about an MM lynch?

Return to “Previous Side Missions”