Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 1]

Post by Mongoose »

Matahari wrote:
bea wrote:
Captain Bunny Killer wrote:No worries, llama. Part of it is just busyness.
Thanks, bea. :)
And, yay for daisy adding my avatar!

Ok, back to skimming.
ok - I love your new avi even more than your nick now. :haha: :haha: :haha: as well you know, I loved your name for the associations with wabbit the player who is currently MIA, but the VERY fact that it's Ben holding Rabbit 8 - the name he used originally before he became wabbit or just Rabbit....oh god.... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: srrsly, my sides hurt now.
Matahari wrote:I have to vote tonight because I will be sleeping when the poll is up. I had 4 very minute pings, but I randomized between them and voted elohcin. I don't like doing this but is rather to with a ping if I have one.
TBH - this strikes me as odd.

I get that there's little to go on. But as far as I can tell, the suspish on elo is that we can't tell if she randomed or not?

Also - there are 4 people who you have minor pings on and you randomed on those 4 but we're informed about which 4 they were or what the minor pings were? Meanwhile you are concerned that MP voted a person who seemed to do what he did? I've got to admit - I've got some fairly strong "wait?Wot?????" feelings going on right now.

linki - so dom - are you assuming then that one of them is likely bad because they admitted to having info? How would admitting it before anyone ever said "only a civ would admit to it" make them bad? Also why bullz over snowy if you admit that one of them is likely bad? What made you pick bullz? TBH - that smells a bit like "B is for baddie"
Bea- I mentioned a slight ping of Elohcin and mongoose earlier in regards to the idea that the poll might mean the 6th player needed to be voted. Slightly quirky idea, but it cricked my brow all the same. My other two pings were MP and Gleam voting vomps for what seemed like a trumped up reason. So I randomized between the four of them.
But if y'all go back and read that passage, I never agreed that I thought that pre-ordained voting was advisable or correct. It was never something I advocated or even contemplated doing.

I didn't really get the Vote for Vomps Rationale either.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Elohcin wrote:but I seriously have no ping to go on...
I know! I had some pings, but then those pingers all unpinged themselves. The nerve.

I should be around a bit before tomorrow's vote so I am going to see what strikes me in the morning. Hoping that the answer will be revealed to me in a dream.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 110

Post by Dom »

bea wrote:linki - so dom - are you assuming then that one of them is likely bad because they admitted to having info? How would admitting it before anyone ever said "only a civ would admit to it" make them bad? Also why bullz over snowy if you admit that one of them is likely bad? What made you pick bullz? TBH - that smells a bit like "B is for baddie"
Are you seriously comparing me thinking that, on day one, a baddie might admit they had info on the poll to gain some civvie creed, especially when several players throw out the idea that those players are likely civv, Especially when the player in question then say, "Ah now we won't find baddies by looking at who had info, shucks!", are you really comparing that to a theory that pretty much boiled down to "B 4 Bad"? Is that really what you're doing? It's a day one vote. This is what I have to go on.

Now, I do feel that one of the two may be bad. However, better options may present themselves in the future.

Basically Bea, I think that it's weird that bullz immediately said "oh now baddies won't be coming out with info lolz".
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Matahari wrote:
bea wrote:
Captain Bunny Killer wrote:No worries, llama. Part of it is just busyness.
Thanks, bea. :)
And, yay for daisy adding my avatar!

Ok, back to skimming.
ok - I love your new avi even more than your nick now. :haha: :haha: :haha: as well you know, I loved your name for the associations with wabbit the player who is currently MIA, but the VERY fact that it's Ben holding Rabbit 8 - the name he used originally before he became wabbit or just Rabbit....oh god.... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: srrsly, my sides hurt now.
Matahari wrote:I have to vote tonight because I will be sleeping when the poll is up. I had 4 very minute pings, but I randomized between them and voted elohcin. I don't like doing this but is rather to with a ping if I have one.
TBH - this strikes me as odd.

I get that there's little to go on. But as far as I can tell, the suspish on elo is that we can't tell if she randomed or not?

Also - there are 4 people who you have minor pings on and you randomed on those 4 but we're informed about which 4 they were or what the minor pings were? Meanwhile you are concerned that MP voted a person who seemed to do what he did? I've got to admit - I've got some fairly strong "wait?Wot?????" feelings going on right now.

linki - so dom - are you assuming then that one of them is likely bad because they admitted to having info? How would admitting it before anyone ever said "only a civ would admit to it" make them bad? Also why bullz over snowy if you admit that one of them is likely bad? What made you pick bullz? TBH - that smells a bit like "B is for baddie"
Bea- I mentioned a slight ping of Elohcin and mongoose earlier in regards to the idea that the poll might mean the 6th player needed to be voted. Slightly quirky idea, but it cricked my brow all the same. My other two pings were MP and Gleam voting vomps for what seemed like a trumped up reason. So I randomized between the four of them.
Thanks mata - though I have to ask - there have been some really wacky theories going around, why was that one more pingy than say - my theory of day 0 or like MP's?

That said, I can see why the later two would give you a day 1 ping.

I'm still trying to figure out if I'm day 1 pinged by you or not.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Dom wrote:
bea wrote:linki - so dom - are you assuming then that one of them is likely bad because they admitted to having info? How would admitting it before anyone ever said "only a civ would admit to it" make them bad? Also why bullz over snowy if you admit that one of them is likely bad? What made you pick bullz? TBH - that smells a bit like "B is for baddie"
Are you seriously comparing me thinking that, on day one, a baddie might admit they had info on the poll to gain some civvie creed, especially when several players throw out the idea that those players are likely civv, Especially when the player in question then say, "Ah now we won't find baddies by looking at who had info, shucks!", are you really comparing that to a theory that pretty much boiled down to "B 4 Bad"? Is that really what you're doing? It's a day one vote. This is what I have to go on.

Now, I do feel that one of the two may be bad. However, better options may present themselves in the future.

Basically Bea, I think that it's weird that bullz immediately said "oh now baddies won't be coming out with info lolz".
Yes, dom. I was seriously comparing it to that because in your vote post - you basicly said - one of the two of them may be bad and voted bullz with no stated reason to why he was more suspish to you than snowy. I was boiling it down to the same theory that happened in bioshock as "b = bad" That it was something tangent people could cling to - but no proof was being offered as to why one person was more guilty than the other. It was just "one of them must be bad. Here's my vote" - do you remember Bea 1.0 died as a vanilla civ on the "b= bad theory?" Do you see how your post felt like random picking of one of the two when you made it?

Yes - it's a day 1 vote. And I would think that all of the stuff you just said - would have been in your actual vote post. You know, not when I called you out on it.

And mata too for that matter.

With the both of you - it's not that I don't understand your votes *upon explanation* - it's that you made posts and votes w/o these more thought out explanations. And I would think, that with both of you - you would very much talk about why you are voting your minor pings on day 1 without me calling you out. But yet - here you are ....defending when you voted because it was the best time for you to vote.

Neither of you were as detailed in your votes till I asked for more detail.

can't you see why I would find that ping worthy on Day 1 too?
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

ok - so really - this has never happened to me before that I got pings off peeps on day 1.

that said, between my two pings, I'm going to vote dom.

Here is why: Mata explained her reasoning when asking it.

dom did also explain his reasoning, but his "seriously?" comment as well as the general tone of his post made me feel like he was being overly aggressive to a completely legitimate question. It was almost as if he was hoping to quiet me down a bit by calling into question the legitimacy of my questions. Which - in turn has spiked my "I'm not stupid, and I asked a perfectly valid question" defenses.

I am just saying, in bioshock when I was civ, dom and I had a healthy distrust of each other. But this time, it feels different. I felt like his response was trying to make me feel dumb to drop the subject. If I'm wrong, dom, you have the rest of the game to prove it. But right now, and knowing that I'm totally NOT going to be up before this poll closes, you earned my day 1 vote. In part for weak voting reasoning, in part for only supplying your thinking behind it when you were called out on it and in part because I asked legit questions and you tried to blow them off like I wasn't.

My vote is a total you've got my :eye: vote.

vote dom

vote dom
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 276

Post by Snow Dog »

The votes are quite spread at the moment. Not sure yet who to vote for.

Sorry to hear your news Alex. best wishes.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Matahari wrote:my condolences to you and your family MP

Attempting a read-through, but not all the way caught up, because I stopped when I saw MP's vote post. I thought maybe Rico Suav-eh had entered the building. Sweet way to vote someone and distance yourself from the vote at the same time. Like if he's bad, yay! You helped catch a baddie, and if he's good, you only voted there to see what other players would do.

The oddest thing was that you seem to be agreeing with gleams vote, which I'm not sure i even understand. Gleam voted vomps because vomps claimed the hardest that he had no info. So I checked, he said one time that he had no info. Two other people also claimed once that they had no info. (One was mongoose I think, forgot the other) and then there's this:

MovingPictures07 wrote:All I want to say regarding the matter is that I had no information on the poll, and thus it did not factor into my decision, and I have not received any benefit at all from voting Castle. It seems, based on the fact that Daisy's only post was the answering machine one, that there is no publicly-made result of the Day 0 poll either.

Given Daisy said "those with info may not reveal what they were told", that makes me wonder. There had to be some outcome of the poll; I just have absolutely no idea what it was. I was kind of hoping voting Castle would allot me to receive something, but nothing happened.

I thus am not sure what to conclude.
So in short, it looks like MP voted for someone who did the same thing he did himself, because he agreed with gleam. :huh: I really don't understand.
Thanks for quoting MP because I just realised what he said.
Can I ask you MP, why you expected to receive anything at all? Why voting Castle inn particular would give you something?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 256
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I don't have time to fully catch up currently, and won't likely be back for a while, but Mata, to address your concern: I said I was voting Vomps to see what would happen. I had no information on Day 0 and I don't agree with Gleam's reasons at all (I even said earlier in my post that I disagree with his assessment). I have no particular feelings on Vomps at this moment and did not endorse anyone else voting for him. I wanted to see if anyone else would. I believe I stated these.

It seems, instead, we have a pretty spread out vote, which I was thinking would probably happen. Should be interesting to closely watch the votes roll in, on reflection.

Linki: Seems I'm stuck here another few minutes, thanks Snow Dog. :p

If Castle was indeed the civvie option, I was hoping it would provide me some sort of confirmation that it indeed was so, such as an extra vote on Day 1, or something similar. That has happened on other occasions.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I don't have time to fully catch up currently, and won't likely be back for a while, but Mata, to address your concern: I said I was voting Vomps to see what would happen. I had no information on Day 0 and I don't agree with Gleam's reasons at all (I even said earlier in my post that I disagree with his assessment). I have no particular feelings on Vomps at this moment and did not endorse anyone else voting for him. I wanted to see if anyone else would. I believe I stated these.

It seems, instead, we have a pretty spread out vote, which I was thinking would probably happen. Should be interesting to closely watch the votes roll in, on reflection.

Linki: Seems I'm stuck here another few minutes, thanks Snow Dog. :p

If Castle was indeed the civvie option, I was hoping it would provide me some sort of confirmation that it indeed was so, such as an extra vote on Day 1, or something similar. That has happened on other occasions.
I still don't understand tbh. But I don't know yuor role. Are you saying that due to your role that you hoped to get info if castle won? You needn't answer if it makes you uncomfortable.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 95

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Still have no idea who to vote for. Going to randomize now.

Seems I got Juliets. Sorry JC! :(
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 136

Post by Bullzeye »

Dom wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:I highly doubt anyone will come forward. Especially not baddies at this point.
What makes you think they haven't already come forward?
In fact, why wouldn't you or Snow be bad?
*votes Bullz*
I think either him or Snow may be bad. I don't see why a baddie wouldn't admit they got info... especially since we all came to the conclusion that basically a civv would only do that.
Really? I was basically egging people on to come forward and prove me wrong there but I did also feel like baddies were unlikely to come forward after Daisy confirmed they got info, because why would they put themselves in the spotlight like that. As for Snow I have no idea but why I wouldn't be bad is because I know I'm not. Face it, if I was bad and had info more people would've voted my option because I'd have at least told my teammates to do it. As it is the only person who voted for my (civvie) option other than me was you, which has made me think you're probably a civ tbh. If I'm bad and you voted for a baddie's option how do you think you look?
Snow Dog wrote: I still don't understand tbh. But I don't know yuor role. Are you saying that due to your role that you hoped to get info if castle won? You needn't answer if it makes you uncomfortable.
I think he's saying that, as a civ, if Castle was a civ option he'd have expected to gain something from it. As would I, I suppose. But it's notable that there were six options on the poll and there are four factions so it's quite possible there was more than one civ option and that's why I'm not necessarily suspicious of you for having info that conflicted with mine, Snow.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Do we have to leave a message to marzipan?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

let me clarify. Host do we send a message to Marzipan which is randomly picked or is the person randomly picked first and then they send a message?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Leamiteo »

OK, so I'm at work and had to quickly vote because I don't get paid to play mafia (aw man!). I'm going with my one of my first suspicions/pings, though perhaps unwarranted in the midst of all the day 0 theorizing. As Mongoose said a lot of people who I though pinged me unpinged themselves. I really have no clue at this point, but anyone declaring absolute certainty at this early stage would be thought crazy, right? Voting for Bullz. OK, I have to get back to work now and will catch up later!
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 22

Post by Elohcin »

I have to get the kids started on their school work, but I wanted to check in real quick. I cannot catch up on everything, but I did see this:
juliets wrote:Elocin, don't know if you'll see this but could you explain why you voted reywas?
I thought I was clear that unfortunately I felt I had to randomize. I have never done that before, but there was nothing to go on imo. Again, sorry reywaS (if you are good).
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I might have to randomize simply because I do not want to vote for any of the more vocal players at the moment.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I am going to vote for Lizzy to spread the vote around and buy us some time. It's not a random vote; I don't think anyone else will vote her and tie the game up 4 ways.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I might vote to try and save Bullz. I feel he his civ due to revealing he had poll info. I know that i am so I think he is too.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

ebwop. I prefer this than voting random. Now who do I vote, Elo or Vomps?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Sorry if you are civ Elohcin

Votes Elohcin
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 36

Post by Lizzy »

I'm really sorry for your loss, Alex. BIIIIIG HUUUUGS! :hug: :hug: :hug:

I've taken all the names with 0 votes attached to them thus far and introduced them into my nice online randomiser to spread the vote.
*votes DFaraday*
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

This may be one of the most spread out day ones ever and I don't want to spread it out more but at the same time I don't really want to vote for any of the top vote-getters yet.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Damn I was hasty voting Elo. Bullz could have voted to defend himself. What is wrong with me? Think man!!!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 10
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

bea wrote:EBWOP

I was going to say - sorry everything just blurred into one thing for me as I was writing it so there was no "secondly" - but there is!

Secondly: Happy Belated Aniversery Kate! I'm sorry that I'm the suck that it took me this long to wish you a Happy Aniversery. Please feel free to flog me for being a crappy friend. :( I'm so so very happy for you and glad you all had a wonderful vaca. I'm sorry your Monday sucked. :( Is it just me or do they always seem to suck more when you've had an awesome weekend? And also I completely approve of your decision to wash it all away with rasp vodka. Vodka cures everything IMHO. :noble:
I'm catching up again now, after my semi night off with rasp vodka medicine!

I just want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone for all the lovely anniversary wishes, that was really sweet of you all :westillneedalovesmilie!!!:

Vodka cures everything but if you haven't used that particular cure in a while, it sure does give ya a headache! :coffee3:
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Random voted for BWT. Didn't want to spread it so far but I have no idea who to vote for. I thought about tying it back up between Vomp and Elo so went to look at why Vomp got votes and saw MP saying he doesn't recommend anyone else does it, so that idea went out the window.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Also there's less than an hour left and 10 people still need to vote so if one of those is you it might be a good idea to hurry :p
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Bullzeye wrote:Also there's less than an hour left and 10 people still need to vote so if one of those is you it might be a good idea to hurry :p
That was a brave vote considering people may still vote for you. They may consider my saving you suspicious enough to push for your lynch.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Hedgeowl »

Dom wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:I highly doubt anyone will come forward. Especially not baddies at this point.
What makes you think they haven't already come forward?
In fact, why wouldn't you or Snow be bad?
MovingPictures07 wrote:So I just found out my grandmother has died and I'm not feeling up to mafia at the moment, so I haven't caught up, sorry. I'll see if I feel up to it later tonight or something so I don't miss the vote, but I don't know yet. I guess this should be in OT green, but given it relates to my activity this game, I guess I'm keeping it normal color.
My sincerest apologies. I truly wish you the best <3

I reread teh thread and I really find that in retrospect and such, that MP was an eager puppy. I, however, will keep an extra eye on him for good measure, because I don't want him being tricksy on me.

I'm voting now because I'm going out with friends tomorrow, they're visiting me, so we're giong to a local NH theme park. :p Yes, New Hampshire has theme parks. :D

*votes Bullz*
I think either him or Snow may be bad. I don't see why a baddie wouldn't admit they got info... especially since we all came to the conclusion that basically a civv would only do that.
Dom- Bullz made the statement you quoted in response to me. I asked if anyone else had info. It was a bit obvious and thats why Bullz said he doubted anyone was oing to volunteer more, especially baddies. Since daisy told us there we baddies and civs receiving info it would have narrowed it down. I don't think Bullz is a baddie based on that though.

I am going to consider my vote for a bit because I am jot sure why people are voting Elo? Because she randomized? So did a bunch of other people. Heck, I thought i might.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Snow Dog wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:Also there's less than an hour left and 10 people still need to vote so if one of those is you it might be a good idea to hurry :p
That was a brave vote considering people may still vote for you. They may consider my saving you suspicious enough to push for your lynch.
If they do they do. I just hope people realise I'm not a baddie. When I'm civ I don't like voting people I'm not suspicious of just to save myself.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

bea wrote:
Captain Bunny Killer wrote:Ok, still had to skip over a significant chunk. Sorry.
I feel like I need a little more observation to go on. There were just so many crazy things said for this day. It's ironic that I was suspicious for silence, because I tend to be wary of people who jump on something quickly. I know there are plenty of reasons to do this, but I've got nothing else to go on right now. That being said, I felt some suspicion of Mongoose and llama earlier. Some of that came from the crazy suggestions about what the poll could mean, so again not much to go on.
I think I'm going to have to sleep on it, so hopefully I won't just have to pick one of them.

linki: bea - yes! I just like Ben. Weird, I know.
Not weird at all. I love Michael Emerson with so much of my fangirl heart it's not even funny. Be proud in your Ben love, it's well earned :noble:
LOL. This totally reminded me of a hilarious hed. but I can't find it!!! but I found this one instead...that still brings the funny!

Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 5

Post by reywaS »

randomed Lizzy
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Bullzeye wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
If they do they do. I just hope people realise I'm not a baddie. When I'm civ I don't like voting people I'm not suspicious of just to save myself.
I feel bad about it now. I totally regret the vote. You'd better be civ.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I do not understand the votes for Elo either - there was nothing I saw as of the time i went to bed last night.

I randomized low posters and got borok so that is where I'm voting.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Snow Dog wrote:
I feel bad about it now. I totally regret the vote. You'd better be civ.
Good job I am then but I could say the same about you.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Matahari wrote:my condolences to you and your family MP

Attempting a read-through, but not all the way caught up, because I stopped when I saw MP's vote post. I thought maybe Rico Suav-eh had entered the building. Sweet way to vote someone and distance yourself from the vote at the same time. Like if he's bad, yay! You helped catch a baddie, and if he's good, you only voted there to see what other players would do.

The oddest thing was that you seem to be agreeing with gleams vote, which I'm not sure i even understand. Gleam voted vomps because vomps claimed the hardest that he had no info. So I checked, he said one time that he had no info. Two other people also claimed once that they had no info. (One was mongoose I think, forgot the other) and then there's this:

MovingPictures07 wrote:All I want to say regarding the matter is that I had no information on the poll, and thus it did not factor into my decision, and I have not received any benefit at all from voting Castle. It seems, based on the fact that Daisy's only post was the answering machine one, that there is no publicly-made result of the Day 0 poll either.

Given Daisy said "those with info may not reveal what they were told", that makes me wonder. There had to be some outcome of the poll; I just have absolutely no idea what it was. I was kind of hoping voting Castle would allot me to receive something, but nothing happened.

I thus am not sure what to conclude.
So in short, it looks like MP voted for someone who did the same thing he did himself, because he agreed with gleam. :huh: I really don't understand.
This is exactly my thoughts on MP and his vote. I hate to vote someone who just posted that his grandmother died, but its the best I have.
Simon
The Mark
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Simon »

Mongoose, do you work at the library. :overreact:
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 156

Post by Draconus »

bea wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:Well, I have to go to bed now. I am voting for A Person. I voted for you Day 1 in Bioshock and I apologize for heading the charge on you there. But I have no reason to suspect you (or anyone else right now) and neither should anyone else. I really hope I don't wake up to a repeat of Bioshock :|
I'm only asking since you brought up Bioshock and your role in his Day 1 lynch....What are your reasons for voting A person this game? I think I missed them. Or is this a random vote you hope doesn't take off?
Popping in again 'cause I happened to see this. You could say it was random. I picked the person who was the very least suspicious to me at the time and I didn't think A Person would receive any other votes this time. Even though I say least suspicious, I don't really have any suspicions at this time. I don't believe in piling on votes unless I have a good reason to.

Also, I brought up Bioshock because I thought it was a funny coincidence. ;)

I don't have time to catch up right now. I'm already 2 pages behind again. But I will do my best to address any other questions later.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Ok, I voted Vomps and tied it for now. Nobody is jumping out and me now.

Have to go email Strongbad!!!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Vompatti »

I have to say I don't quite understand or agree with any of the votes against me. :sigh:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 126

Post by A Person »

I decided to vote for myself because many people are tied with 3 votes and i don't want to accidentally pick one randomly and kill them.
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 126

Post by A Person »

Vompatti wrote:I have to say I don't quite understand or agree with any of the votes against me. :sigh:
They hate you because you're beautiful. <333
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I must say I'm amazed that Player List: managed to escape this lynch with no votes whatsoever. I'll definitely be looking at them on day 2.
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

Oh man! That was close. So, I only had old suspicions which I didn't have time to re-examine. I mentioned Mongoose and llama earlier. Honestly, I'm really not sure about either, but that's because I'm not sure about anything right now. I know you explained, Mongoose, that it was not really what you would have done, but it just seemed way too out there to jump on randomly lynching someone on a really stretch connection to a number in the video/poll.
And sorry I voted first. The internet went down, and I didn't realize I only had minutes to reset it and vote!
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Vompatti »

A Person wrote:
Vompatti wrote:I have to say I don't quite understand or agree with any of the votes against me. :sigh:
They hate you because you're beautiful. <333
Awwwwwwwwww <3333333 *bllushese*
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Simon wrote:Mongoose, do you work at the library. :overreact:
Hi Simon! I do work in a library.

It's a joint use library, which means it's both a public library and a college library. I work on the second floor in the college part at the reference desk. I help people with reference or research questions, and also work on grant writing (which helps us fund our fun programs!)

The kids' section downstairs has an aquarium theme! There's even a wall with a circular foggy piece of glass you can stand behind. If your friends stood at the front and saw you behind it, it would look as if you were in a fish tank!

We have a summer kids' reading program. This summer the theme is "Dig Into Reading" so we had an archaeologist come and talk to us about digging up dinosaurs. The kids went around in a circle and named their favorite dinos. Happy reading, Simon!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Spacedaisy »

Ow, my most of me!
Elohcin has been lynched, she was What's Her Face!

It is now Night 1 and you have 24 hours to get your night power PMs to me.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 22

Post by Elohcin »

BOO!
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Wow! Good job, guys. Especially good job, Snowy. Your vote may have saved a civ soul.

Always sorry to see ya go, Eloh!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

This is the first time I ever played with a baddie lynched on Day 1! Woohoo! Sorry Elo. We love you.

Don't regret your vote now eh Snowy?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”