Geddup Noise (Host, Dead, Non)
65%

Total votes: 17
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 276

Re: Homestar Runner [Night 1]

Post by Snow Dog »

I went for Medicine Man's Hut. Safety in numbers.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 126

Post by A Person »

If I'm going to die I'd rather be drunk when it happens. :wine:
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Vompatti »

I want to meat the townu ddunkdrunkdk
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

Vompatti wrote:I want to meat the townu ddunkdrunkdk
omg we can getdxurrnk tigothera

i was somewhat hoping to see if the killer would/could choose to go after a hut with one person in it so that the kill is definitely a civ one.

also, if a hut is incinerated, is it gone forever q.m.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Both sets of baddies have a member with *secrets*

This is probably going out on a limb, but I wonder if those secrets involve being able to communicate with Trogdor.

Vompers & AP -- What the heck, guys?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

^ tfw sligghitduly durnk

twfw i didn't get anny info :wine:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

A Person wrote:

i was somewhat hoping to see if the killer would/could choose to go after a hut with one person in it so that the kill is definitely a civ one.

no, it'll always live in your heart

Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Matt »

Yay! Great result! Bih Whatsherface, bye Elo, I look forward to playing with you again!

Anyone happen to have the day 1 lynch stats?
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Voted Medicine Man's Hut
Image Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 136

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt F wrote:Yay! Great result! Bih Whatsherface, bye Elo, I look forward to playing with you again!

TS is cool in that all its games have the polls stored in a separate thread, so if you go to the section of the forum this game is in you should see the Polls Thread there which has day 1 and day 0 in it.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Bullzeye wrote:
Matt F wrote:Yay! Great result! Bih Whatsherface, bye Elo, I look forward to playing with you again!

TS is cool in that all its games have the polls stored in a separate thread, so if you go to the section of the forum this game is in you should see the Polls Thread there which has day 1 and day 0 in it.
Thanks Bullz! For this information, I will not accuse you of being a baddie until Day 3! :hugs:
Image Image Image Image
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Hedgeowl »

thellama73 wrote:
juliets wrote:llama, have you already explained why you will be looking at gleam in another post somewhere (tbh, there has been so much posting I've lost track of some of the smaller things)? If not, could you give me some help on why you are looking there tomorrow?
I don't remember saying that. :huh: Perhaps you have me confused with someone else.

Right now, I am a little wary of Hedgeowl, for voting to tie Vompatti with Elohcin, and you for saying "I don't understand why Elo is getting votes" although to be honest, I doubt you would be that obvious if you were on her team.
1. You suspect me in every game we've played together. Usually on Day 1. I was surprised you didn't mention me yesterday. This susicion does not surprise me at all.

2. That being said this is actually the best reason you have had to suspect me so far. Shoot, I'd suspect me.

3. My thoughts were, I dont suspect Elo, Vomps or Bullz, but I dont want to throw my vote away. So I thought what would happen in a tie vote? I don't know what daisy does in ties. In Epi's game no one dies, so maybe no one will die. I assume we now know that daisy randoms between ties.

As for huts, I would assume Trogdor has to pick before we all vote, otherwise what's the point. The logic to all be in one then makes sense. If we all split he is guaranteed a kill. So Medicine man it is.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 136

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt F wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

Thanks Bullz! For this information, I will not accuse you of being a baddie until Day 3! :hugs:
Yay! :hugs: In that case I won't accuse you until shortly after you accuse me! That seems to be our usual.
Hedgeowl wrote: 3. My thoughts were, I dont suspect Elo, Vomps or Bullz, but I dont want to throw my vote away. So I thought what would happen in a tie vote? I don't know what daisy does in ties. In Epi's game no one dies, so maybe no one will die. I assume we now know that daisy randoms between ties.
I think Epi is fairly unique in having ties end in no lynch, and I remember in Thomas he said the reason he does it is when there's only one mafia team there's no need for it or something. So I think even if he were hosting this game he might still random. Most hosts do :)
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 257

Post by thellama73 »

[quote="Hedgeowl"
1. You suspect me in every game we've played together. Usually on Day 1. I was surprised you didn't mention me yesterday. This susicion does not surprise me at all.

2. That being said this is actually the best reason you have had to suspect me so far. Shoot, I'd suspect me.
[/quote]

That's true, but at least this time I am not suspecting you based on your tone or something equally vague. This is based solely on the vote and its timing. This game you have not sounded like a baddie to me at all, so if you are one hats off to you!
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Matahari »

I have a few questions to answer, hope I don't miss any, if I do, just tell me.

Jc- the reason gleam was a ping for me was because he said that he was voting vomps because vomps went on the most about not having info. I didn't see it as the truth, actually mp went on about it a bit more than vomps did. Then mp seconded gleams vote. This put them in my minor ping list.

Mongoose- I'm not saying I necessarily think you're bad because of including elohcin in your post. I'm saying that you assuming elohcin had an innocent motive caught my attention. This was why the two of you became my other minor pings.

I randomized between my minor pings. I tend to keep an eye on minor pings, because sometimes things develop from there. Sometimes the ping goes away. :shrug:

I am now more pinged by Bea, but depending on how she responds, that could also blow away. Or not.

I'm going to reread some of the poll posts, I skimmed those, and I'm not sure i understood what bullz meant. It sounded kind of sketchy, but maybe I'm not getting it yet.
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 156

Post by Draconus »

Ok. Getting tired of coming back to 2-3-4 more pages to catch up on :sigh:
Hedgeowl wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
juliets wrote:llama, have you already explained why you will be looking at gleam in another post somewhere (tbh, there has been so much posting I've lost track of some of the smaller things)? If not, could you give me some help on why you are looking there tomorrow?
I don't remember saying that. :huh: Perhaps you have me confused with someone else.

Right now, I am a little wary of Hedgeowl, for voting to tie Vompatti with Elohcin, and you for saying "I don't understand why Elo is getting votes" although to be honest, I doubt you would be that obvious if you were on her team.

3. My thoughts were, I dont suspect Elo, Vomps or Bullz, but I dont want to throw my vote away. So I thought what would happen in a tie vote? I don't know what daisy does in ties. In Epi's game no one dies, so maybe no one will die. I assume we now know that daisy randoms between ties.

As for huts, I would assume Trogdor has to pick before we all vote, otherwise what's the point. The logic to all be in one then makes sense. If we all split he is guaranteed a kill. So Medicine man it is.
I agree with this the most regarding huts. Although I would like to wait and see if Daisy will confirm that Trogdog chooses the hut he wants to burn the Day before. I don't see why this wouldn't be the case.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

Vompatti wrote:
A Person wrote:

no, it'll always live in your heart
awwwww :3
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Matahari wrote:
Mongoose- I'm not saying I necessarily think you're bad because of including elohcin in your post. I'm saying that you assuming elohcin had an innocent motive caught my attention. This was why the two of you became my other minor pings.
Hey, that's no problem at all. I thought I would go ahead and address it directly, because if you are thinking that, other players probably are wondering about that too.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

I went back to read about trogdor, and I'm curious now, after A Person pointed out that the hut would be gone forever. That seems like common sense, if a location is incinerated, the location would be gone as well. Does that mean that trogdor is limited in locations, or when those locations above have all been decimated, will new locations be added?
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Trogdor sounds Norwegian.

Image Image Image
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

awesome result is awesome!

@ dom - I do see your point. It was a poor example in using "b is for baddie." I'm not sure if I over reacted to your over reacting or not, but I'm sure it's possible, so I'm sorry as well. Apparently we were both mafiaing too late into the night.

@ mata - no - I did not remember seeing your original post mentioning your pings so as I was talking and thinking last night, I was reading your reply to me as you giving me clarification only because I'd asked for it.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 5

Post by >SpaghettiEverywhere »

Hey everyone, I'm sorry I was gone. Something unexpected came up and I'll leave it at that. Good luck to whoever replaced me. Sad that I'm missing out on such a great theme.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Spacedaisy »

So, I originally planned to have each player PM me which hut they wish to hide in during the night and TROGDOR will PM me during the night which hut he wishes to burn. Then on spur of the moment this morning I decided it would be less difficult to track to do it this way. I realize seeing it in action now that it will work much better the other way round simple for mechanics purposes,even though it means more work for me. So, what we will do is finish this one out today as is, TROGDOR gets to PM me his hut to burn during the night so he can see exactly what you all are doing in the poll and can choose accordingly. During the next night I won't repeat this way of doing it. We will go to private PMs, which will allow for players to strategize in the thread but may allow for them to actually be lying and do something completely different behind the scenes. TROGDOR will be PMing me his hut of choice during the night like any other night power.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 95

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Wow. That's only the second time I've ever seen a baddie get lynched on Day 1! BIH Elo! :feb: And thanks for playing!

I would like to second the sentiment that we not necessarily go on a bull-headed charge given the results of this lynch. I think we want to be careful how we proceed going forward.
Dom wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Maybe the entire team wouldn't have voted it but are you seriously suggesting a baddie team with info would have only one of their members vote the option that benefits them and then make no attempt whatsoever to push their own option?
Yeah, I am suggesting that. I've done it as a baddie before, in fact, I've, as a baddie, had no one on my team vote my option before.
Exactly. When I'm a baddie, I tend to prefer that each player on my team has an every-person-for-themselves approach in terms of public appearances. What I mean is, I can only think of a few circumstances where I would be okay with them defending me in-thread if I were coming under a lot of clout. Mostly because of how risky it would turn out if I was lynched. I think MP mentioned the instance of what happened to me back in Bioshock, when I was lynched as a baddie on Day 2. One of my teammates didn't vote and the other threw his vote onto a third party who was in no danger of getting lynched. It proved to be a brilliant strategy, and the next 4-5 days were wasted with the civvies lynching civ after civ. All because of one person stating they figured that my teammates would have defended me given the game was only on Day 2. Even in that instance, I told my teammates to go ahead and throw me under the bus if they thought it would be bad enough. And by obliging to that, they avoided scrutiny for a very long time.

Tl;dr: I think it's safe to assume Elo's teammates did not attempt to save her. So I think we should keep that in mind while going forward.
thellama73 wrote:
I agree with llama here tbh. The timing of Hedge's vote doesn't sit well with me. So I think it's something to keep in mind.

I might wait for hostess clarification before I decide which hut to choose.

Linki: In that case, I think I will go for the medicine man's hut. I think strength in numbers is our best bet for now. Plus for tonight, it means the baddies would look better lumping themselves in with the majority.
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

Ok, so I haven't made it all the way through the new posts, but I thought I would go ahead and vote for a hut. I figure it would make sense individually to go with the most voted place. It should increase the odds of survival considerably to have more hut-mates.
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 276

Post by Snow Dog »

Spacedaisy wrote:So, I originally planned to have each player PM me which hut they wish to hide in during the night and TROGDOR will PM me during the night which hut he wishes to burn. Then on spur of the moment this morning I decided it would be less difficult to track to do it this way. I realize seeing it in action now that it will work much better the other way round simple for mechanics purposes,even though it means more work for me. So, what we will do is finish this one out today as is, TROGDOR gets to PM me his hut to burn during the night so he can see exactly what you all are doing in the poll and can choose accordingly. During the next night I won't repeat this way of doing it. We will go to private PMs, which will allow for players to strategize in the thread but may allow for them to actually be lying and do something completely different behind the scenes. TROGDOR will be PMing me his hut of choice during the night like any other night power.
I'd like to know what happens to those who don't vote. They get a free pass? And what about those that don't PM?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

We are all going to die!! TROGDOOORRR!!! *Hides in hut* (that Trogdor totally knows we're all in) :solitary:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Snow Dog wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:So, I originally planned to have each player PM me which hut they wish to hide in during the night and TROGDOR will PM me during the night which hut he wishes to burn. Then on spur of the moment this morning I decided it would be less difficult to track to do it this way. I realize seeing it in action now that it will work much better the other way round simple for mechanics purposes,even though it means more work for me. So, what we will do is finish this one out today as is, TROGDOR gets to PM me his hut to burn during the night so he can see exactly what you all are doing in the poll and can choose accordingly. During the next night I won't repeat this way of doing it. We will go to private PMs, which will allow for players to strategize in the thread but may allow for them to actually be lying and do something completely different behind the scenes. TROGDOR will be PMing me his hut of choice during the night like any other night power.
I'd like to know what happens to those who don't vote. They get a free pass? And what about those that don't PM?
In that scenario, I would advise the hostess to put those players names in twice, then randoming each name to a hut. XD
Image Image Image Image
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Matt F wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
In that scenario, I would advise the hostess to put those players names in twice, then randoming each name to a hut. XD
@Matt: Brilliant! I like it!

Regarding Trogdor: Well shit. :(

Regarding which hut I'm in: Uhh, well.... I'm gonna need a minute.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

I'm actually going to take a risk and pray that I'm not Trogdor's number 1 target at this moment.

Could I get you a martini Mr. dor? :martini: Perhaps some wine? :wine:

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Anyone who does not vote in this poll or do not send in a PM choosing a hut, will automatically be added into the hut that Trogdor chooses, thus meaning they will automatically be at risk for being NKed by Trogdor.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Spacedaisy wrote:Anyone who does not vote in this poll or do not send in a PM choosing a hut, will automatically be added into the hut that Trogdor chooses, thus meaning they will automatically be at risk for being NKed by Trogdor.
Wait... I could have PMed you saying I was in that hut? Without putting it on the poll??? :(

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

:diggingmyowngrave:

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

No, I mean in the future when we do this by PM rather than poll.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Spacedaisy wrote:No, I mean in the future when we do this by PM rather than poll.
Ok... I feel a little better about my action :)

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Spacedaisy wrote:No, I mean in the future when we do this by PM rather than poll.
Ok... I feel a little better about my action :)

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Oh. Forgot to say this in my post, but I went with the Family Man's Hut.

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Spacedaisy wrote:Anyone who does not vote in this poll or do not send in a PM choosing a hut, will automatically be added into the hut that Trogdor chooses, thus meaning they will automatically be at risk for being NKed by Trogdor.
:phew:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Leamiteo »

So I was responding to people's previous questions of me using the awful/slow/spotty stolen neighbor's internet that I sometimes can get one bar using their network "guest" and it crapped out on me before the post went through. :overreact: :WTF:

:sigh:

And now my computer is going to die and I'm late for a grill out.

But! The good news is I'm caught up on the posts! And that a baddie was lynched on day 1!

I'm agreeing with those who say safety in numbers and going with the Medicine Man's Hut.

OK guys, I promise sometime in the very near future I will be present on here and post something more substantial. For now, off to my cookout!
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Given our awesome hostesses clarifications, I agree in the safety in numbers theory. Much better to be randomized between 10 players than 2.

votes medicine man
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

I voted medicine man
agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 28

Post by agleaminranks »

Majority seems like it has the best idea on this one. Medicine Man's hut it is.
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Leamiteo »

Is it possible that those who received info from the day 0 poll received info about the huts? I have no clue what that info would be, and as I said before, I myself received no info.

OK, so now I'm thinking aloud here; I know the huts are random, but perhaps the different huts have different special things about them, perhaps the names have certain meanings? Warrior versus Medicine Man = fight off TROGDOR! versus hang out with the guy that could cure you? Ha! Can you be cured or rather restored from ashes? Ha ha! OK, so this might be totally not right at all but it was a little light bulb that went off in my head that may just be a silly theory to nothing.

I will be very surprised if the SK doesn't choose the Medicine Man hut. However, it may be logical to choose another hut because if you deduced that the SK would choose the one with the most people hiding in it, then it may be wise to choose another hut. Perhaps..unless the SK chooses one with few people to target civvies, since I assume the baddies will want to cluster with the majority/civvies. I can really see it either way.

At first I found it really curious that people would branch off to other huts, but now I think I may be regretting my decision to go along with the safety in numbers...I have terrible luck and would hate to be burninated on the first night. :stare:
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 94

Post by BigDamnHero »

I learned a harsh lesson today:
Following this game while at work and only access to an iphone is nigh impossible! :WTF:

Given Daisy's clarifications about the huts, it seems as though huddling together with everyone in one hut would be the way to go. I don't see any notes about secrets associated with the Trogdor role as there are with others, but is there any precedent in others games where something like this has happened and multiple if not ALL people were wiped out in a giant masacre or sorts (typically when a structure burns down, few if any inhabitants inside survive)?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 95

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

The closest thing I can think of is MP's Avant-Garde Mafia game. Where he gave everyone an option to open a present (which was a bomb). Over half the people left in the game died because they decided to open their "presents", including almost an entire baddie team.

I don't see that happening in this game, thankfully.
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 94

Post by BigDamnHero »

works for me! Medicine hut it is then.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:The closest thing I can think of is MP's Avant-Garde Mafia game. Where he gave everyone an option to open a present (which was a bomb). Over half the people left in the game died because they decided to open their "presents", including almost an entire baddie team.

Thats how the everyone died? No wonder people werent using plasmids in Bioshock. :eek:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 28

Post by agleaminranks »

Hedgeowl wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:The closest thing I can think of is MP's Avant-Garde Mafia game. Where he gave everyone an option to open a present (which was a bomb). Over half the people left in the game died because they decided to open their "presents", including almost an entire baddie team.

Thats how the everyone died? No wonder people werent using plasmids in Bioshock. :eek:
Yeah, we went from seventeen or so players to just two in one turn. Being reserved isn't just a strategy, it's a necessity in Alex's games after such an occurrence.
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 110

Post by Dom »

I'll be voting Medicine. :)
MovingPictures07 wrote:Dom, in fact, I actually did advocate that the poll was player-driven instead of alignment-driven for quite some time, and argued that I firmly believed the poll to be six players receiving info and it directly helps those players only (but indirectly, also, the alignment they are on). Given Daisy’s clarifications, my wacky theory is out the window, and I am more so entertaining the possibility this could be an alignment-split poll. But I do still consider that it could have been a simple enough six random players received info and it helped only them, or even six pre-selected ones. I just so happened to previously think the six pre-selected roles before were the six that seemed to correspond obviously with the options, but now we know that to be false.
I'm not suggesting that the roles HAD to match up to the options. Baddies could have still gotten options on an individual basis. I don't see why the two are mutually exclusive.
bea wrote:awesome result is awesome!

@ dom - I do see your point. It was a poor example in using "b is for baddie." I'm not sure if I over reacted to your over reacting or not, but I'm sure it's possible, so I'm sorry as well. Apparently we were both mafiaing too late into the night.
I think this is fair. :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

agleaminranks wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:

Yeah, we went from seventeen or so players to just two in one turn. Being reserved isn't just a strategy, it's a necessity in Alex's games after such an occurrence.
Gleam! You were there, too!? What username?

I haven't looked at a present in the same way since :(

Return to “Previous Jobs”