Roberto (host/dead/non)
67%

Total votes: 12
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 235

Re: A Mafia of Unfortunate Events [DAY 5]

Post by sig »

I never hinted at being indy? I said that I'd like to see the mafia try to kill me, which they did, which makes me very unhappy. :meany:

I'm coming for you mafia. Try not to waste another night kill? :shifty:
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 337

Re: A Mafia of Unfortunate Events [DAY 4]

Post by Quin »

sig wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:I kill Sboq sig!!
Tell me how killing sig will work out for ya. ;)
If it's this, then it at least confirms that he'd know that he'd survive. It doesn't rule out any of the possibilities, though.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sig wrote:I never hinted at being indy? I said that I'd like to see the mafia try to kill me, which they did, which makes me very unhappy. :meany:

Why'd you jump at the mention of you being indy, specifically? There are a whole bunch of town and scum roles that could have been responsible for your survival.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dom said I hinted at it. :shrug:
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Dom »

sig wrote:I never hinted at being indy? I said that I'd like to see the mafia try to kill me, which they did, which makes me very unhappy. :meany:

that's... not what I said....
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

In a game where night kill and lynch protected roles are made public to the thread, I don't think it's very reasonable to assume that the roles with secrets attached to them would have the same protections unknown to us. So I'd rule out sig being any of those, but I wouldn't rule them out completely.
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

The sequence that Quin's then yours post went made me think that's what you were referring to.

I don't see how talking about why I survived or narrowing down a potential civ power role helps the town at all. :shrug:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also there would be no reason for me to waste a kill if i was part of a mafia team, I'm basically already safe from a lynch, due to early contributions.
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sig wrote:The sequence that Quin's then yours post went made me think that's what you were referring to.

I don't see how talking about why I survived or narrowing down a potential civ power role helps the town at all. :shrug:
It helps because right now I've narrowed you down to being one of three potential indie roles, or else Violet has given you a bulletproof vest.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 547

Post by Golden »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Mr. Poe is on fire. :eek:
He made a good choice today I think! That takes care of that one.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Golden wrote:
I'd like your insight on my thoughts about sig, if you have time.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

sig wrote:Also there would be no reason for me to waste a kill if i was part of a mafia team, I'm basically already safe from a lynch, due to early contributions.
I agree with this. I was about to say it myself. A good idea in some situations, unnecessary here.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Quin wrote:
Golden wrote:
Just did so! I agree with your assessment that there is no reason to assume he isn't Indy, but if so he seems to be trying to help the town.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Golden wrote:
sig wrote:Also there would be no reason for me to waste a kill if i was part of a mafia team, I'm basically already safe from a lynch, due to early contributions.
I agree with this. I was about to say it myself. A good idea in some situations, unnecessary here.
I agree that he's not a ghastly guardian, but this isn't why I agree with it. Sig was the GG's target tonight, and with two other kills out there I don't think sig would have risked such a stunt if he was bad.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Golden wrote:
Quin wrote:
Golden wrote:
Just did so! I agree with your assessment that there is no reason to assume he isn't Indy, but if so he seems to be trying to help the town.
I have no intention on lynching him if he's indy. If he can win with town, I'm cool with that. It's one person who I can confidently say I can rule out in my scum-hunting. But it's better to discuss it so I'm not just giving him a free pass.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

sig wrote:The sequence that Quin's then yours post went made me think that's what you were referring to.

that's weird because i didn't respond to that at all.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

quin which baddie role do you have?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

My only counter to the assumption that he's indy is that he could be a member of the Troupe and was given a bulletproof vest by Violet, assumedly after the Glorfindel lynch.

None, Dom. Can we be friends now?
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Or he could be town.
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dom wrote:

that's weird because i didn't respond to that at all.
It was just right after Quin's post saying I might be so I got confused.
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Quin wrote:My only counter to the assumption that he's indy is that he could be a member of the Troupe and was given a bulletproof vest by Violet, assumedly after the Glorfindel lynch.

why didn't you vote ddl after my lynch
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dom wrote:
Quin wrote:My only counter to the assumption that he's indy is that he could be a member of the Troupe and was given a bulletproof vest by Violet, assumedly after the Glorfindel lynch.

why didn't you vote ddl after my lynch
I've got a whoooole lotta interactions with the guy if you want to have a look.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

A summary would be pretty nice. Especially since no one has offered to give me one for the 30+ pages i missed.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 87

Post by Elohcin »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
I put the "man" in "semantics."
I put the antic in semantics. :goofp:
I guess that leaves me for the "se". Sounds about right.
Golden wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:I haven't even seen that your case exists. No, I was not 'around'. But you just keep going with that.
How did you miss it? You commented on many other things that Day.
Because I wasn't around, epi! For fucks sake. It's not that hard to understand. If I posted sometime around there, I probably responded to one of the five most recent posts while taking a pee or something. I'm doing my best to contribute what I've got.

Let's not say I'm a crap civilian when I haven't managed to get a single one of my suspects lynched yet... once again you are just having a go at the amount of time I have to contribute and not the substance of those contributions.
I have a hard time believing this here. I would think if you were going to pee, you would start where you left off...not jump in to the most recent posts and comment on that. How can you know you are reading posts right without context. I don't buy it.

Are you caught up now? Can you explain to me what is keeping you so busy at this time? I'm just trying to understand you this game, Golden, because it's like you are a totally different person.

@Dom...I wanted to vote for you b/c I felt you had an info role before, came back bad, and split b/c you didn't know how to handle it. Where were you all this time?

(Not fully caught up but posting anyway)
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 283
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

@LC

What do you think of Epi in light of yesterday's lynch?

Do you agree with Quin that bulletproof roles wouldn't be secrets?

@Zebra

Can you give a read that isn't related to Day 0 in any way?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

@Dom

Suppose a townie sees what they think is a 13 vote train on a fellow townie. What is the proper action to take?

Should they vote for the townie, elsewhere or nowhere?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Elohcin wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:I haven't even seen that your case exists. No, I was not 'around'. But you just keep going with that.
Because I wasn't around, epi! For fucks sake. It's not that hard to understand. If I posted sometime around there, I probably responded to one of the five most recent posts while taking a pee or something. I'm doing my best to contribute what I've got.

Let's not say I'm a crap civilian when I haven't managed to get a single one of my suspects lynched yet... once again you are just having a go at the amount of time I have to contribute and not the substance of those contributions.
I have a hard time believing this here. I would think if you were going to pee, you would start where you left off...not jump in to the most recent posts and comment on that. How can you know you are reading posts right without context. I don't buy it.

Are you caught up now? Can you explain to me what is keeping you so busy at this time? I'm just trying to understand you this game, Golden, because it's like you are a totally different person.

@Dom...I wanted to vote for you b/c I felt you had an info role before, came back bad, and split b/c you didn't know how to handle it. Where were you all this time?

First I will respond, then I will point out how little you care about being consistent or genuine in your criticism.
You have not explained why you think I came back bad. You won't and cannot because you have no basis for this. I didn't post for 1 day for the following reasons: a) to give people i asked to give me a summary time to do so (which they did not) and b) because it was new year's eve and i had plans. Your immediate jump to me being bad and your biggest suspect such that you kept declaring you'd vote for me if you could (which you could have) makes no sense and is based in nothing but.... wanting me out of the game? Why? This is a pretty gross milkshake you're making for me.
Now, let's analyze that clusterfuck of a post.
1) Criticizes Golden for posting without catching up.
2) Suspects me but doesn't criticize me for doing the same thing.
3) Does the exact same thing herself.
Elohcin has no actual stance on Golden doing this other than the fact that she wants Golden dead.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Feeling like a fish out of water due to janitoring.

It's possible to we have as many as 7 mafia, 5 cult. It's also possible to have as many as 10 town, 2 survivor.

I'm used to being very aware of when I'm at lynch or lose. I'm also used to ploys where you're at 5 town, 3 scum, 1 sk/other scum group and the 3 scum convince the town to lynch the other threat, kill a townie and win. But that's hard to look out for cause neither the 3 man scum team nor the town knows when you're in that situation. As long as both mafias kill, we know they have at least one player.

Do ya'll keep some kind of running tally in your heads? Like "I think these janitored players were town and these ones were scum so we're probably at 2 in this mafia and 3 in the other" or "assume 2/3rds of townie kills hit scum so we probably have X townies left"? Or do you just do your best to catch scum until the kills stop?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:@Dom

Suppose a townie sees what they think is a 13 vote train on a fellow townie. What is the proper action to take?

If they think someone is a townie then they should not vote for them and actively try and flip those votes.
Not just tell that townie at the end that they are that townie's "friend".

I literally posted in this game that I was ill again. I gave my reason for not being here. I don't have the time or energy to read from page 24 onward. That's the point where I had last read. So, now, seeing people say that they were my "friend" etc... yeah that rings rather false to me. If Quin actively defended me, can you point me out to where? I don't think he did. I think he washed his hands of my blood by conveniently voting elsewhere. My goose was cooked by evil people. Remember that.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 331
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

You just try to stay aware of the most optimistic and the most pessimistic possibilities, and go from there. You don't base your game on the sure and easy knowledge that knowing who 100% of the dead players are, you have to just keep rooting to find all the bad guys until they're dead. At some point, we will probably be informed that one of the Mafia teams have been eliminated, and that will give us a bit more insight (unless we lynched all four of them.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:@LC

I don't feel too bad about him. If Eloh turns out to be bad, that will look a lot worse on him. I think he has explained himself quite fully each step of the way.
No, I do not. I could easily see bulletproof-ness being a secret. However, I do doubt that any of the secrets are that the role is permanently unable to be nightkilled. Maybe Kit Snicket. :shrug: Actually, after writing that, I could see either of the Godfathers being unkillable. You just have to lynch them. Probably not Esme Squalor though - she has limited lynch-protection, so perhaps it would be balanced to make Olaf have some equally-limited nightkill protection.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 46
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Happy New Year everyone!

And by 'New', of course, I mean dead. And by 'Happy New Year', of course, I mean rezz pls
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Dom wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

First I will respond, then I will point out how little you care about being consistent or genuine in your criticism.
You have not explained why you think I came back bad. You won't and cannot because you have no basis for this. I didn't post for 1 day for the following reasons: a) to give people i asked to give me a summary time to do so (which they did not) and b) because it was new year's eve and i had plans. Your immediate jump to me being bad and your biggest suspect such that you kept declaring you'd vote for me if you could (which you could have) makes no sense and is based in nothing but.... wanting me out of the game? Why? This is a pretty gross milkshake you're making for me.
Now, let's analyze that clusterfuck of a post.
1) Criticizes Golden for posting without catching up.
2) Suspects me but doesn't criticize me for doing the same thing.
3) Does the exact same thing herself.
Elohcin has no actual stance on Golden doing this other than the fact that she wants Golden dead.
1)No...I was talking about coming by in and posting on a few recent posts when he hadn't read previous posts. I am going in order, responding to things in order, understanding context and what is going on.
2) you should catch up on previous posts before posting unless you have a better excuse for not being around.
3)I already explained that I didn't do the same thing.

I also think I explained pretty clearly why I think you could be bad.
I cannot post anymore right now. I have other responsibilities. This post alone took so much time because I've been back and forth.

I
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dom wrote:

If they think someone is a townie then they should not vote for them and actively try and flip those votes.
Not just tell that townie at the end that they are that townie's "friend".

I literally posted in this game that I was ill again. I gave my reason for not being here. I don't have the time or energy to read from page 24 onward. That's the point where I had last read. So, now, seeing people say that they were my "friend" etc... yeah that rings rather false to me. If Quin actively defended me, can you point me out to where? I don't think he did. I think he washed his hands of my blood by conveniently voting elsewhere. My goose was cooked by evil people. Remember that.
RE: Townie lynch

Understood.

Suppose you come on and there are 13 votes on a player you have a slight town read, a slight scum read and a strong scum read on. What are your moves in each scenario?

What do you do if you see 5-8 votes on a train for one of your null reads and you don't have time to find out why those votes are there before the day ends? Do you vote?

RE: Your goose

Your goose was cooked by your bad posts (partially due to not having enough good posts to even them out due to sickness or whatever), a Sig idea, a full arguement built by me and then nobody doing anything else.

So yeah, I'd be surprised if scum wasn't involved at all. But at least two of the people most responsible (me and you 1.0) are/were not bad and Quin, regardless of his alignment, was not responsible for your death. So why are you going after Quin? Why not me or Sig or anyone after the fourth vote who made it hard to switch to someone else or anyone who voted for you without knowing why or anyone who said they were suspicious of another player but ultimately voted you?

Are you after Quin because he's most suspicious? Or because he voted differently and you haven't read the full day you were lynched?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Eloh's cake here is pretty crumby. :feb:

She never addresses WHY she thinks I am bad. Only that she thinks it's "possible".
It's possible that this entire game is being orchestrated by a computer software that has been developed by an advanced civilization and we are living in it. Do I think it's likely? Unclear. But I have no evidence pointing to it.
Now, this is Eloh's exact logic. It's possible Dom is bad so he IS bad. I read from the point I replaced in forward and she never offered a single reason to vote for me other than she wanted to.

in one post she:
1) criticizes golden for not catching up but posting anyway
2) does not criticize me for doing so
3) claims she has not caught up but posted anyway
Whatever bullshit she is pulling with being the judge of excuses for absences does not address this in any tangible way.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Dom wrote:

Understood.

Suppose you come on and there are 13 votes on a player you have a slight town read, a slight scum read and a strong scum read on. What are your moves in each scenario?

What do you do if you see 5-8 votes on a train for one of your null reads and you don't have time to find out why those votes are there before the day ends? Do you vote?
I pursue a genuine case against someone else. I do not come in and try and claim "friendship" with the person being lynched.
Not just tell that townie at the end that they are that townie's "friend". You haven't assuaged this concern of mine with Quin. You aren't addressing it. It doesn't make any sense that you are defending him when
1) he's not my top suspect
2)you're not actually addressing the reasons why I suspect him.

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: RE: Your goose

Your goose was cooked by your bad posts (partially due to not having enough good posts to even them out due to sickness or whatever), a Sig idea, a full arguement built by me and then nobody doing anything else.

So yeah, I'd be surprised if scum wasn't involved at all. But at least two of the people most responsible (me and you 1.0) are/were not bad and Quin, regardless of his alignment, was not responsible for your death. So why are you going after Quin? Why not me or Sig or anyone after the fourth vote who made it hard to switch to someone else or anyone who voted for you without knowing why or anyone who said they were suspicious of another player but ultimately voted you?

Are you after Quin because he's most suspicious? Or because he voted differently and you haven't read the full day you were lynched?
I didn't have bad posts because I wasn't bad. Your framing of it that way is very... eye opening. I was not responsible for my lynch. You people were for not even bothering to wait to see me defend. It's sad and shitty civilian play by you all.

You continue to misinform people on the reasons I ssuspect quin. Why?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote:You just try to stay aware of the most optimistic and the most pessimistic possibilities, and go from there. You don't base your game on the sure and easy knowledge that knowing who 100% of the dead players are, you have to just keep rooting to find all the bad guys until they're dead. At some point, we will probably be informed that one of the Mafia teams have been eliminated, and that will give us a bit more insight (unless we lynched all four of them.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:@LC

I don't feel too bad about him. If Eloh turns out to be bad, that will look a lot worse on him. I think he has explained himself quite fully each step of the way.
No, I do not. I could easily see bulletproof-ness being a secret. However, I do doubt that any of the secrets are that the role is permanently unable to be nightkilled. Maybe Kit Snicket. :shrug: Actually, after writing that, I could see either of the Godfathers being unkillable. You just have to lynch them. Probably not Esme Squalor though - she has limited lynch-protection, so perhaps it would be balanced to make Olaf have some equally-limited nightkill protection.
My concern at this point is that Sig flat out bussed his teammate, Glor, knowing he'd be replaced and people would defend whoever replaced Glor cause Glor did have good reason to asked to be replaced.

This is the ideal bus scenario. Take out a potential liability (double voting or lack thereof confirming scum is or isn't on specific trains and whoever replaces in may be behind) to gain town cred that is especially important if you're already bulletproof.

Reasons to not believe this are that the lynch did confirm several players as not Troupe and we know there is a townie that could have easily grabbed a mafia member on Night 1 and then gained cred enough to get a vest from his sister. That is, Sig didn't necessarily need a good argument to get Glor killed if he was Klaus and a close lynch train allows his to semi confirm other townies or catch other goons by going after a situational scum double voter.

So for players who know Sig's meta, do either the "Olaf bussing and secretly bulletproof" or the "Klaus setting a trap for the Troupe and getting a vest present" ideas ring true? More true than Sig just being zeroed into Glor's meta/lucking out?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dom wrote:Eloh's cake here is pretty crumby. :feb:

She never addresses WHY she thinks I am bad. Only that she thinks it's "possible".
It's possible that this entire game is being orchestrated by a computer software that has been developed by an advanced civilization and we are living in it. Do I think it's likely? Unclear. But I have no evidence pointing to it.
Now, this is Eloh's exact logic. It's possible Dom is bad so he IS bad. I read from the point I replaced in forward and she never offered a single reason to vote for me other than she wanted to.

in one post she:
1) criticizes golden for not catching up but posting anyway
2) does not criticize me for doing so
3) claims she has not caught up but posted anyway
Whatever bullshit she is pulling with being the judge of excuses for absences does not address this in any tangible way.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Dom wrote:

Understood.

I pursue a genuine case against someone else. I do not come in and try and claim "friendship" with the person being lynched.
Not just tell that townie at the end that they are that townie's "friend". You haven't assuaged this concern of mine with Quin. You aren't addressing it. It doesn't make any sense that you are defending him when
1) he's not my top suspect
2)you're not actually addressing the reasons why I suspect him.

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: RE: Your goose

I didn't have bad posts because I wasn't bad. Your framing of it that way is very... eye opening. I was not responsible for my lynch. You people were for not even bothering to wait to see me defend. It's sad and shitty civilian play by you all.

You continue to misinform people on the reasons I ssuspect quin. Why?

My questions were not entirely about Quin. A 13 vote train is a plurality voting game is very surprising to me.

If I come on and see a 5+ vote train on someone who is not a high ranking suspect in my book, I don't vote for him. I don't vote when I'm not caught up unless my vote will be the deciding vote and I think I can save a townie, even with my limited understanding. I probably don't even vote in a 5+ ahead train for a player I do find suspicious cause what's the point?

So it's not just Quin's vote I don't understand. It's like 2/3rds of the votes.

Quin's not your top suspect. Eloh is. But I don't disagree with you on Eloh and in fact have further reasons to suspect her. I don't feel the need to nod my head.

Why am I focusing on Quin to the point where you think I'm misrepresenting? Cause I disagree with your assessment of his behavior Day 3 and you continually make posts that imply you don't know why you were lynched. "Baddies cooked my goose." Pff. I got you lynched. I laid out the argument. You haven't addressed it once, yet you keep saying the town sucks and scum killed you off. Makes it look like you're full of shit and just mad you got lynched as town. So if I'm wrong, tell me why you really got lynched. Or admit you don't know and stop talking about it.

As for Quin, he voted DDL when 13 of 20 votes were on you. You say if he was a real townie, he should have tried to sway the lynch away from you. That's literally impossible. If Quin was Jesus Christ himself and sent the mafia Holy Spirit into all the players and convinced them beyond a shadow of a doubt that you were town....you would have still been lynched.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

And when someone doesn't post for 5 days in a row, they don't get to call other people out for not waiting on them.

Take responsibility for your actions. As long as you're wearing that martyr hat, your reads will be twisted.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 408

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Hey Epignosis, why don't we lynch Soneji?
I'm sorry Dave- I'm afraid I can't do that.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DFaraday wrote:Esme Squalor – Esme is obsessed with fashion and high society. She won't allow herself to be lynched unless she gets at least two-thirds of the votes. SECRET
I don't have a big problem with runaway trains.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote:
DFaraday wrote:Esme Squalor – Esme is obsessed with fashion and high society. She won't allow herself to be lynched unless she gets at least two-thirds of the votes. SECRET
In general or because of this specific role?

Part of the reasoning against Dom 1.0 was his response to the Glor train, meaning he was not suspected of being Esme.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Part of the reasoning against Dom 1.0 was his response to the Glor train, meaning he was not suspected of being Esme.
I mean because of that role.

Hey DF, do missing votes count in the two-thirds equation or not? For example, if there are fifteen people alive, and Esme gets three votes and somebody else gets one, does Esme get lynched?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Please point out where I said you were definitely bad, Dom.

Golden is acting strange this game. His tone, his attitude, etc is all off, imo. I would never think he would be one to come in, read the last 5 posts or so and comment on those but start reading from where he left off.

Dom is accusing me of doing the same thing when that is not what I do. I do not come in, read the last 5 most recent posts, and the comment. I start from where I left off and then post/comment before I have to go again. I can usually read everything and catch up. Sometimes, I cannot. Sometimes I have to post and then catch up more later and post again. This is NOT the same thing I referred to when talking to Goldren.

Dom seems a bit irrational since he has come back. He doesn't seem to be reading and understanding before flying off the handle.

Golden seems irrational too.

Dom and Golden are my top two suspects.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 263
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Catching up.

I sincerely hope that during the time I was out, someone noticed the fact Elo is blatantly hinting that Epi is bad, and that the reason he wasn't lynched yesterday is because you people actually discussed it and found a reason not to believe it.

It not, start discussing it now. I dont wanna wait till I'm caught up to point this out.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 88

Post by DFaraday »

Epignosis wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Hey DF, do missing votes count in the two-thirds equation or not? For example, if there are fifteen people alive, and Esme gets three votes and somebody else gets one, does Esme get lynched?
It's two-thirds of the votes cast. So in your scenario, she would be lynched.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I could point out the three or four posts in the same page where she called him Sir, capitalized, and spammed the word like she was in love with its sound. But Im on the phone so pointing things out is a bitch.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 88

Post by DFaraday »

Dead people, here is that link again:

http://us23.chatzy.com/46793931232873
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Oh wait maybe its a post restriction.

Ok I'll catch up first.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Oh wait maybe its a post restriction.

Ok I'll catch up first.
:suspish:

Lucky for you, I don't think you are bad.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DFaraday wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

It's two-thirds of the votes cast. So in your scenario, she would be lynched.
Awesome. So everyone should just let me be the only person to vote each Day phase. Boom.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 163
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Hey Epignosis, why don't we lynch Soneji?
I'm sorry Dave- I'm afraid I can't do that.
:shrug2:

I was entertaining the notion that Golden had info on him, but too late to find out now.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.

Return to “Previous Jobs”