Roberto (host/dead/non)
67%

Total votes: 12
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 126

Re: A Mafia of Unfortunate Events [DAY 5]

Post by Dom »

not to open a whole new can of gummy worms and not that i wish to change my vote...

do we have an yreason to believe mp is civ?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 331
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Dom wrote:not to open a whole new can of gummy worms and not that i wish to change my vote...

Not I.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 408

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I'm still alive, huh... :ponder:
This makes three people now who haven't posted today: Sorsha, Spacedaisy, and zebra. None of them are silenced by Mr. Poe.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Job interview today. Not gonna post until this afternoon.
good luck! What are you interviewing for?
Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:LC - whether or not you prove correct, I believe that is something epi would thoroughly enjoy doing.
No. That's something MM or Wilgy would enjoy doing.
I'm not sure about MM, but wilgy for sure. Was he alive at that point? If so...I can try to do one of those ISO things on him today after the kids are done with school. Maybe it will further support my suspicions of Dom :haha: J/k. Or am I?!
What exactly could you see Wilgy enjoy doing?

Why could you see Wilgy doing it but you aren't sure about MM? What sets the two apart in your mind?
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 235

Post by sig »

Quin wrote:I'd like more people's input on my thoughts about sig after his lynch survival, if anyone's around.
Sig hasn't had a lynch survival? :confused2:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Long Con wrote:Well, as long as this one is going to take off, I do actually have an opinion that I've been holding back because I didn't want to get nightkilled. :haha: No, I'm being serious.

Epi and Elo are on a team. And that team is the Guardians, of course - they can't be Troupe because they voted Glorfyo. That's the team with VP Nero, the curser. Elo's curse was a double-whammy self-hit for the team, in that she was cursed or cursed herself to call Epi Sir (a member of the Guardians) in every post. It's kind of triple WIFOM: Elo gets cursed, Epi bears the brunt, and she calls him a role on their team. Maybe his role, I don't know if it's that extra delicious or not. My gut would say 'yes', because why not?

Knowing (and I'm going off meta here which may be eight months or so out of date) that Epi is often asked what his opinion of Elo is, and is supposedly often right, Epi's (I believe) first opinion of Elo is that she is bad. Then he allows himself to talk himself out of it because of logical reasons, and threatens suspicion on those who disagree:
Epignosis wrote:I have some suspicion of Eloh, but she's been cursed (however mildly), and I don't care for the way some here have tried to force me into staying suspicious of her when there is some evidence in her favor.
This is what I believe is going on here. I just think it all fits, it all makes sense to me. This is what happens when Epi and Elo are on a team together. Nothing I have seen since I started thinking about this has made me believe it less. I do think he believes what he says about Dom and Quin, and he may be awesome and be right.

I don't think Epi is on that team, it is a possibility, but slim. I could see the second theory on Dom, but again that is very tinfoily.

I want to look at MM, I noticed I ignored him when looking over the day 2 interactions even though he voted for me with no reasoning. However, he actually said he had a reason, but then never backed it up. I did think there was a scum on my wagon, but I focused on Dom 1.0. I believe this is wrong and MM was actually Glorf/Sprityo's teammate trying to get a wagon started on me. Also if I'm correct in my assumption, I think Daisy is civ, assuming MM flips as a Troupe member.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Aha All caught up, I'd rather not lynch MP.

HOWEVER, I do believe 100% that MM is on sprityo's team. I'm going to go through an ISO of him, however between gut and his day 2 actions I think I nailed it. It just took me awhile.
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Long Con wrote:
Wow, not bad. I forgot you were playing. Congrats! :haha:
:beer:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom wrote:not to open a whole new can of gummy worms and not that i wish to change my vote...

Nope. :wine:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Especially given time constraints, I'm much preferring playing more like Vompatti or the Marmot than I am like typical MP. Maybe I won't play more like my usual self then.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 547

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:Add to that, I have every reason to believe that the troupe know I'm a civilian, and the fairness of epis unwillingness to back off me (plus, I believe, epi believes he can get me lynched - he is circling me like a snake all game, waiting for the time to strike)
Unwillingness to back off you? I haven't said one word about you since Day began. What do you call that?
An angle. What, do you think I'm good now?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Voted epi.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MP vote for MM. :srsnod:

I'm building a case on him as we speak and it's huge it's great the best case this game has seen so far. There is no doubt in my mind MM is a member of the Troupe, if I'm wrong then I'd still bet he is bad, just bad for the other team.

linki: What no stop. Vote for MM. :(
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Golden wrote:Add to that, I have every reason to believe that the troupe know I'm a civilian, and the fairness of epis unwillingness to back off me (plus, I believe, epi believes he can get me lynched - he is circling me like a snake all game, waiting for the time to strike)
I think you're more likely to be evil than he is. Your word is all I've been given to believe you're civilian. Your quietness doesn't mean anything to me, especially after seeing the turnout of Haiku Mafia.
You mean the game where I was constantly caught up, never missed a post, and specifically angled for every person who was mislynched? You mean the game where people who went after me were NKed? Great comparison MM! So many similarities.

Find a game in which I was bad and I was ever phoning it in/catching up. Just one.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

sig wrote:MP vote for MM. :srsnod:

I'm building a case on him as we speak and it's huge it's great the best case this game has seen so far. There is no doubt in my mind MM is a member of the Troupe, if I'm wrong then I'd still bet he is bad, just bad for the other team.

Can't wait to hear your case, but I'm about 95% certain epi/eloh are a member of the other group. I think Epi is Esme as well and needs 2/3rds of the votes. But if it's you are right about MM and he goes down today, then you just continue your good play.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Golden wrote:

Can't wait to hear your case, but I'm about 95% certain epi/eloh are a member of the other group. I think Epi is Esme as well and needs 2/3rds of the votes. But if it's you are right about MM and he goes down today, then you just continue your good play.

I'm torn on Epi he has done some civ stuff, but also some questionable things. However, if he is on that team I bet he is Nero, due to the curse on Eloh.

@Epi wanna lynch MM with me? (Case is incoming)
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Re: A Mafia of Unfortunate Events [DAY 1]

Post by sig »

MM is scummier then a super scummy scum person! I can't believe I missed this earlier tbh.

First off tons of fluff, like most of day 1 was just fluff from MM, here is a few interesting things.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:@SpaceDaisy

In the interest of fairness, I will debate and analyze game theory to the ends of time cause I really like it.

So I'm not a baddie but I'd be doing much of this culture reading/mechanic strategy debate anyhow.
I refuse to accept this statement at face value.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Now wait a second jack.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:What's the advantage of random voting at all?

If you're not the determiner, you might as well not vote.

If you are the determiner....you want to determine who should die randomly?
Yeah?
You suggested anyone willing to randomize to not vote at all.

Now you're randomizing a low poster.

What changed your mind?

Two posts back and forth with Jack. No alignmnet things here, but good for when MM flips scum. ;)

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:Am I allowed to vote 'We Didn't Start The Fire'? I'm really not liking the look of those leading wagons...
Why?
Who would you like to vote for, grand elf?
I don't think I've seen sufficient genuine content so far to make a judgement to be honest, my friend - and yes, I know I bear some responsibility for that... Of the current wagons, MM's looks the most pure but from my recollection, the poor guy gets lynched early every game I play with him :(
How is my wagon pure? Zebra didn't read my posts properly and I don't even know why Daisy is voting for me (aside from gut).

If you joined it, it would be pure. But I don't want that.

We see some back and forth about MM wagon between him and Glorf. What I find most interesting is Glorf didn't actually vote for MM, even though he said the wagon was more pure. It also allowed MM to defend himself. You know what I see baddie distancing.

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'm voting for sig because I 100% disagree.

WOOOT WOOOT WOOOT TEAMMATE ALERTTTTTTTTT.

He votes for me since he 100% disagrees about Glorf/Sprityo. Though he never explains why he disagreed 100%, in fact he didn't answer my post until AFTER we had the scum flip, where he said he couldn't remember or had no good reason.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
sig wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'm voting for sig because I 100% disagree.
That is kinda scummy? Also why do you disagree? How many times have you played with glorf? I have never been wrong about a Glorf mafia read, now there is a first time for everything but I doubt this will be that time.
I'll explain later meeting my dad and brother for lunch now.
Says he will explain later, but never does.

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
sprityo wrote:So not to be a stickler, but I really would like to make it further than day 2 in this game. Like I know that Glorf did a bad job earlier, but that's no reason to not be actively looking for connections or even other people. What about the people who voted? Does anyone have anything we can take away from the lynch day 1? (In car so I'm not gonna check right now)
I will save you!
This looks like MM being MM, but I think this is scum MM interacting with (and actually trying to save) his teammate.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Hey sig, Glorfindel was very begrudging to sign up in the first place, which is what I believe caused his early exit.

Why does it make you bad? I don't know. I guess I just made an impulsive vote. :)
So here we have some defense of GLorf and trying to get people to back off from lynching him. He is also backing away from his own vote. At this point it was clear my wagon wasn't going to work so he was trying to save himself and a potential teammate.

This must be the worst right? Nope it isn't MM day 3 is horrible. Lets take a look?

Metalmarsh89 wrote:And after we lynch the SK, we lynch Dom for following my vote.

Then DrWilgy if he doesn't post.

Then... We'll see where we're at. Perhaps lynch vompatti for good measure.
True the first part is jokey, but look at the underlined portion, he is already low key setting up a Dom lynch and shifting attention away from himself.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:There is another game going on. Dom did not post at all Day 3, and was lynched Day 4. He flipped mafia.

Coincidentally here, he hasn't posted since Sunday (early Day 2). I suppose he could be busy, but the similarity holds.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:EBWOP: in the other game, Dom was lynched Day 3, and didn't post Day 2.

Two more posts where he wants to lynch Dom and provides reasoning.

BUT WAIT! dom wasn't mafia at all and MM reasoning for pushing a DOm wagon was well weird, that plus his day 2 activity around Sprityo wagon is scummy. I think MM pushed his wagon since he knew Dom wasn't on Glorf/Sprityo team, but wanted the suspicion diverted off of him, he who voted for me without ever giving a good reasoning and defended Glorf. He who then flipflopped on me and said he didn't think I was mafia. I think I found one of Sprityo's teammates.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also MM's posting style just screams baddie to me, I can't really explain it, but my gut plus his actions surrounding day 2 and Dom is making me want to lynch him.
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 87

Post by Elohcin »

Long Con wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Job interview today. Not gonna post until this afternoon.
Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:LC - whether or not you prove correct, I believe that is something epi would thoroughly enjoy doing.
I'm not sure about MM, but wilgy for sure. Was he alive at that point? If so...I can try to do one of those ISO things on him today after the kids are done with school. Maybe it will further support my suspicions of Dom :haha: J/k. Or am I?!
:huh: You know... I can hear the rising swell of panic beneath your casual overtones.
You really don't, because I am not panicked. I think Dom is a nut!
Long Con wrote:
Dom wrote:Nice ham. How the hell am I supposed to respond? :)

Wrong.
I don't know how you can respond, due to you being the only person in the game that isn't allowed to discuss Dom 1.0. :shrug: Maybe we can move to the hypothetical.

Dom, how can an information role sub back into a game while still maintaining the same level of balance that previously existed?
Yes, I like this. Loopholes. Really, I just want Dom to explain himself in a rational manner instead of a crazy-going-bonkers manner.
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
No.
I'm not even a Lie Detector and I'm calling it on this one. How would such a play not be enjoyable - especially if successful? Maybe tell the truth this time. Just admitting you would enjoy doing that isn't an admission that you did do it. The Epi doth protest too much, methinks. :nicenod:
No. It isn't creative. I would be having fun creating the curses and challenging people's ability to coherently communicate.
I can vouch for Epi here. Food items, Calling someone Sir, and uh....oh yeah, having someone say "as a baddie". Epi can do better than that. Sorry to whoever is coming up with those curses. But those are pretty lame. I mean, I guess the Sir one was pretty clever, but other than that.

If Epi is bad, he is on the baddie team without the Sir, I would think. But then if he were on that team, he wouldn't have voted Glor/Sprit, I would think.

*sigh* - still not sure what to think of Epi. I will need to see more of him and his votes before I can understand him better.
DO you have time to catch up? I would really love your opinion on Dom, Epi, Quin, Golden, and the late wilgy.

@Epi - about the wilgy and MM Sir curse. I can see wilgy coming up with it b/c he is a bit zany. I don't see MM as that zany.
MovingPictures07 wrote:Especially given time constraints, I'm much preferring playing more like Vompatti or the Marmot than I am like typical MP. Maybe I won't play more like my usual self then.
Honey, you aren't playing at all.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Golden wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Unwillingness to back off you? I haven't said one word about you since Day began. What do you call that?
I didn't say I think you're good. But it's incorrect to say I have been unwilling to back off of you.
Golden wrote:

I hear the good-quality hanging rope is on sale for 5% off.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
I didn't say I think you're good. But it's incorrect to say I have been unwilling to back off of you.
No, it just means you want to interpret things in your own favour again. I was talking about your read of me, not the number of posts you make.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote:I hear the good-quality hanging rope is on sale for 5% off.
I prefer poor quality. If it breaks I can have another go at it.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Golden wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
No, it just means you want to interpret things in your own favour again. I was talking about your read of me, not the number of posts you make.
Irony.

You're the one who is unwilling to consider that my (dynamic) opinion of Eloh is one of a civilian who is trying to figure her out. You're the one who has already voted for me. You're the one who thinks he already has my role pegged and has to get 2/3rds majority. I think you're just pissed because I ran you through the wringer and I won't apologize for doing that.

You're the rigid one. Not me. I haven't voted for you and haven't made up my mind where my vote will go. You're the one rocking the 95% sureness (but 100% wrongness).
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

No, epi. I'm the one with the appearance of rigidness, but my opinions are actually in flux. Only yesterday (game time) I still thought you were a civilian. Youre the one maintaining the appearance of change and flexibility, but without your opinions ever actually changing at all.

If, in all the days suspecting me, you'd ever voted for me maybe I'd see you differently. But you haven't. All you've done is throw mud my way, I now think in order to minimise the chance I have to influence.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Elohcin wrote:I can vouch for Epi here. Food items, Calling someone Sir, and uh....oh yeah, having someone say "as a baddie". Epi can do better than that. Sorry to whoever is coming up with those curses. But those are pretty lame. I mean, I guess the Sir one was pretty clever, but other than that.

If Epi is bad, he is on the baddie team without the Sir, I would think. But then if he were on that team, he wouldn't have voted Glor/Sprit, I would think.

*sigh* - still not sure what to think of Epi. I will need to see more of him and his votes before I can understand him better.
Can you point out anything in here that you wouldn't say if you were on a baddie team with Epi?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sig, that's a pretty good case on MM. My concern is the timing of it, and:
sig wrote:I don't think Epi is on that team, it is a possibility, but slim. I could see the second theory on Dom, but again that is very tinfoily.
Surely you can see what that looks like to me.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote:@Epi - about the wilgy and MM Sir curse. I can see wilgy coming up with it b/c he is a bit zany. I don't see MM as that zany.
I don't regard the "Sir" curse as especially zany, but I do think MM can be about as zany as Wilgy.

However it wasn't just the Sir curse in context. LC's idea was that I personally would curse you (the teammate) for "triple WIFOM."
Long Con wrote:Well, as long as this one is going to take off, I do actually have an opinion that I've been holding back because I didn't want to get nightkilled. :haha: No, I'm being serious.

Epi and Elo are on a team. And that team is the Guardians, of course - they can't be Troupe because they voted Glorfyo. That's the team with VP Nero, the curser. Elo's curse was a double-whammy self-hit for the team, in that she was cursed or cursed herself to call Epi Sir (a member of the Guardians) in every post. It's kind of triple WIFOM: Elo gets cursed, Epi bears the brunt, and she calls him a role on their team. Maybe his role, I don't know if it's that extra delicious or not. My gut would say 'yes', because why not?

Knowing (and I'm going off meta here which may be eight months or so out of date) that Epi is often asked what his opinion of Elo is, and is supposedly often right, Epi's (I believe) first opinion of Elo is that she is bad. Then he allows himself to talk himself out of it because of logical reasons, and threatens suspicion on those who disagree:
Epignosis wrote:I have some suspicion of Eloh, but she's been cursed (however mildly), and I don't care for the way some here have tried to force me into staying suspicious of her when there is some evidence in her favor.
This is what I believe is going on here. I just think it all fits, it all makes sense to me. This is what happens when Epi and Elo are on a team together. Nothing I have seen since I started thinking about this has made me believe it less. I do think he believes what he says about Dom and Quin, and he may be awesome and be right.
It was bizarre to see you say you could see Wilgy doing this over MM when the constant in question was you (i.e., the teammate).

Anyway...

The reason I asked about MM and Wilgy is that MM is alive and Wilgy is dead, and I consider them more or less equally zany.

In your post, you said:
Elohcin wrote:I'm not sure about MM, but wilgy for sure. Was he alive at that point? If so...I can try to do one of those ISO things on him today after the kids are done with school. Maybe it will further support my suspicions of Dom :haha: J/k. Or am I?!
This implies that you know Wilgy was bad.
The Hook-Handed Man – He may discover the identity of a dead player every night.
Mafias with this ability are generally eager to learn the role of the person they killed. And guess what?

14. Wilgy - killed by Count Olaf Night 3

That means Wilgy would be checked Night 4.

It's Day 5.

Tell me- did you throw Glorfindel's replacement under the bus?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: A Mafia of Unfortunate Events [NIGHT 1]

Post by Epignosis »

This was all it took for you to vote sprityo after he replaced in for Glorfindel:
Elohcin wrote:
DFaraday wrote:Effective immediately, Sprityo is replacing Glorfindel.

And yeah, dead members of factions win too.
I have to wonder why Sprit replaced Glor. Glor was pretty active. I know glor has a hard time being mafia, so maybe it was too much pressure.

This is all I have to go on right now, unfortunately. So, *voting Sprit*
Two minutes later:
Elohcin wrote:ooo, I just broke a three-way tie. I had no clue.
Elohcin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:What if I said I wanted to lynch Eloh instead?
I don't think that's a good idea, Sir.
Snow Dog wrote:I agree that Eloh has not said much and followd votes. Is that not because she is busy in RL, Rob?
I think I can answer for myself. Yes. We moved. My kids all had the stomach bug one after another. I had the stomach bug after them. I continued to unpack. I did a wedding cake order. Then we had my brother and his lovely family visit. Life has finally settled though. Today is my first day of winter break with no responsibilities outside or the normal mom/wife duties (and the wifely duties were taken care of this morning ;) ). I am here to answer questions etc. I do believe I have done a pretty steller job keeping up during all my business. I suspected sprit/glorf correctly. I suspected Quin and now others seem to think he is bad too. I am not sure what I think of him anymore really. But at least it shows I wasn't off my rocker. I am catching up/reading through today's posts now. We'll see if I have anything to add.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: I suspect Daisy and especially Eloh for what looks like vague or poorly thought out arguments not taking the full thread into account.
Dude, I've been busy!! I haven't been able to take the full thread into account. BUT...I was right about Sprit and got no stinkin' credit for it. At this point, I have been using my experience of playing with these folks to decide if I think they may be good or bad. Now that I have time for Mafia...I can try to use the thread activity to understand what's what.

After last night's posts from Sir Epi, I am not sure of his position. I think he may be indy like whoever else it was that suggested it. I don;t see him acting like this as a civ or a baddie. His baddie game is a bit more calculated than this. His civ game is a more rational than he's been lately. Or....it could have just been the :beer: .
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:I wish I knew the source material. I've got squirrels, meaty, beety, fixings, s'mores, stuffing, and nuts. I tried looking stuff up and got Lemony Snickey fan-fiction entitled, "I Kissed a Squirrel and I Liked it."

I'm not searching for another damn thing.
:evileye: Epi, with the idea that you are on her team in mind, this seems so... intentionally said in order to look extra-super-much like you're not on that team.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Re: A Mafia of Unfortunate Events [DAY 1]

Post by Dom »

sig wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:There is another game going on. Dom did not post at all Day 3, and was lynched Day 4. He flipped mafia.

Coincidentally here, he hasn't posted since Sunday (early Day 2). I suppose he could be busy, but the similarity holds.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:EBWOP: in the other game, Dom was lynched Day 3, and didn't post Day 2.
I will say that these two post are damning for MM.
Logic would tell someone that if I didn't post in EITHER game (which I didn't) that I was genuinely busy. Using it as a "Dom doesn't post when bad" is not only wrong historically, but such a leap in logic.
Elohcin wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
:huh: You know... I can hear the rising swell of panic beneath your casual overtones.
You really don't, because I am not panicked. I think Dom is a nut!
W H Y

WH Y

W HY
W H Y Y Y Y
YOU HAVE N O REASON
YOU ARE BAD AND IT'S SAD HOW OBVIOUS IT IS

give me one
just one
reason why you think i am bad
Epignosis wrote:
Elohcin wrote:@Epi - about the wilgy and MM Sir curse. I can see wilgy coming up with it b/c he is a bit zany. I don't see MM as that zany.
I don't regard the "Sir" curse as especially zany, but I do think MM can be about as zany as Wilgy.

However it wasn't just the Sir curse in context. LC's idea was that I personally would curse you (the teammate) for "triple WIFOM."

It was bizarre to see you say you could see Wilgy doing this over MM when the constant in question was you (i.e., the teammate).

Anyway...

The reason I asked about MM and Wilgy is that MM is alive and Wilgy is dead, and I consider them more or less equally zany.

In your post, you said:
Elohcin wrote:I'm not sure about MM, but wilgy for sure. Was he alive at that point? If so...I can try to do one of those ISO things on him today after the kids are done with school. Maybe it will further support my suspicions of Dom :haha: J/k. Or am I?!
This implies that you know Wilgy was bad.
The Hook-Handed Man – He may discover the identity of a dead player every night.
Mafias with this ability are generally eager to learn the role of the person they killed. And guess what?

14. Wilgy - killed by Count Olaf Night 3

That means Wilgy would be checked Night 4.

It's Day 5.

Tell me- did you throw Glorfindel's replacement under the bus?
this logic is pretty sound. it's a nice fish you caught there epi.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I wish I knew the source material. I've got squirrels, meaty, beety, fixings, s'mores, stuffing, and nuts. I tried looking stuff up and got Lemony Snickey fan-fiction entitled, "I Kissed a Squirrel and I Liked it."

:evileye: Epi, with the idea that you are on her team in mind, this seems so... intentionally said in order to look extra-super-much like you're not on that team.
I didn't know if I was allowed to point this out earlier, but it's a hallibut point.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:

I don't care how I look.

The squirrel comment made me look to see if there was a character who had some special connection to squirrels. Then I recalled Dom had said some other weird things. It didn't occur to me until after I posted that that it was a curse.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:

I don't care how I look.

The squirrel comment made me look to see if there was a character who had some special connection to squirrels. Then I recalled Dom had said some other weird things. It didn't occur to me until after I posted that that it was a curse.
I already know how you are framing your posts for us; you made it clear for everyone the first time. Repetition is good to really get it in peoples' heads though.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:

I don't care how I look.
I couldn't agree less with you. The fact that you seem to care very much how you look is exactly why I've come around to thinking you are bad. Everything is carefully framed, everything is angled. You have been exceedingly careful about the way you look. You want logic on your side, you want rationality on your side, everything you have done is not to solve the game but to make yourself appear to be the voice of reason.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:

I don't care how I look.

I already know how you are framing your posts for us; you made it clear for everyone the first time. Repetition is good to really get it in peoples' heads though.
So was I not supposed to respond to what you said? :rolleyes:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Golden wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:

I don't care how I look.
I couldn't agree less with you. The fact that you seem to care very much how you look is exactly why I've come around to thinking you are bad.

"The fact that you seem"

Great fact there.
Golden wrote:Everything is carefully framed,
Nope.
Golden wrote:everything is angled.
Wrong.
Golden wrote:You have been exceedingly careful about the way you look.
If there is one adjective I would not use to describe myself this time out, it's "careful."
Golden wrote: You want logic on your side,
Always.
Golden wrote: you want rationality on your side,
Yep.
Golden wrote: everything you have done is not to solve the game
Now you're just being mean.
Golden wrote: but to make yourself appear to be the voice of reason.
Imagine that.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

If I get lynched, I hope Golden gets 95% of the votes tomorrow for his narrow-minded appraisal.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote:If I get lynched, I hope Golden gets 95% of the votes tomorrow for his narrow-minded appraisal.
Why is my appraisal narrow-minded?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Oh, in the mean time, if you think I'm bad, as you've claimed since day one, why have you still never voted for me... why don't you just get a move on and put your money where your mouth is?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I see no reason to hope I get lynched AFTER you die instead of before it, if you actually think I'm bad...
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:

I don't care how I look.

I thought maybe you'd go with "Y'know, I see how that would look that way, I understand your point of view." :shrug:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Golden wrote:
Epignosis wrote:If I get lynched, I hope Golden gets 95% of the votes tomorrow for his narrow-minded appraisal.
Because it is.
Golden wrote:Oh, in the mean time, if you think I'm bad, as you've claimed since day one, why have you still never voted for me... why don't you just get a move on and put your money where your mouth is?
I think lots of people are bad. I can't lynch them all at once, now can I? I just posted something substantial about Eloh and I want to hear what she has to say. Voting you early without hearing the cases on other people and weighing the evidence that comes in is so...well, narrow-minded. :grin:
Golden wrote:I see no reason to hope I get lynched AFTER you die instead of before it, if you actually think I'm bad...
Just out of spite for your poor Day 5 performance. :meany:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:

I don't care how I look.

I thought maybe you'd go with "Y'know, I see how that would look that way, I understand your point of view." :shrug:
Then you don't know me.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:
Because it is.
Well put.
Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:Oh, in the mean time, if you think I'm bad, as you've claimed since day one, why have you still never voted for me... why don't you just get a move on and put your money where your mouth is?
I think lots of people are bad. I can't lynch them all at once, now can I? I just posted something substantial about Eloh and I want to hear what she has to say. Voting you early without hearing the cases on other people and weighing the evidence that comes in is so...well, narrow-minded. :grin:
So I've been bad since day one, but others just keep getting in the way first. Yeah. Five days of suspecting me, but still never enough for a vote... despite saying things like this:
Epignosis wrote:You are evil. I am coming for you.
Epignosis wrote:
Golden wrote:I see no reason to hope I get lynched AFTER you die instead of before it, if you actually think I'm bad...
Just out of spite for your poor Day 5 performance. :meany:
This from the guy who said this about me:
Epignosis wrote:Some civilian you are if you are one.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:

I don't care how I look.

Then you don't know me.
We'll see. ;)
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 63

Re: A Mafia of Unfortunate Events [DAY 4]

Post by Sorsha »

Here is my post from yesterday. Nothing has changed for me. It seems from what I have read today that others are seeing Epi as bad too. I'll likely vote for Eloh or Epi today.
Sorsha wrote:I feel like there's something up between Epi and Eloh, I commented on this last night too but I'll go through it again.

Epi called out Golden, Quin and Eloh as bad. Talked about wanting to lynch Eloh even. Then night happened. Quin and Golden aren't lynch options and so Epi backs off the Eloh suspicion today. Sorry I'm on my phone right now or I'd pull quotes for this.

But I think it's a weird situation.

I could vote for either Epi or Eloh and probably will.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Sorsha what do you think of MM?
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Elohcin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Especially given time constraints, I'm much preferring playing more like Vompatti or the Marmot than I am like typical MP. Maybe I won't play more like my usual self then.
Honey, you aren't playing at all.
You sure about that? :mafia:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm cool with voting Epi or Elo. I don't trust them one bit. I agree completely with Golden about Epi's play this game consistently having an "angle".
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Long Con wrote:Sig, that's a pretty good case on MM. My concern is the timing of it, and:
sig wrote:I don't think Epi is on that team, it is a possibility, but slim. I could see the second theory on Dom, but again that is very tinfoily.
Surely you can see what that looks like to me.

There is a possibility, but I think it would be more likely if anything he was Olaf. However I'd rather not lynch Epi. I don't understand the timing thing unless you think I'm pushing the case to save Epi?

The reason I asked about Wilgy, is I suspect he is on the same team as MM and a Troupe member. The other being unknown. This does mean I have no leads on the other team, which is why you may recall I said I'd be focusing on them, since I think I've narrowed down the Troupe members.

linki: I don't think we should lynch Epi, but honestly as long as we have a majority on MM tomorrow I'd be happy. Assuming he isn't lynched today. :beer:
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”