Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 126

Re: A Mafia of Unfortunate Events [DAY 5]

Post by Dom »

nice

sig... why you playing the fence here?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 46
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

I bid $10 on the Rose Bowl. The sugar bowl is a waste of time.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 283
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Yeah, MM is probably on the other team.

I'm not willing to give Epi a pass, though. He defended her, saying the scum wouldn't give themselves post restrictions. He lead a lynch on Snow while players were talking about Eloh being potential scum. Spent a lot of time forming hypothetical scenarios that just happened to make Eloh town while saying he suspected her but should we should vote somewhere else. Then, he decided to say I must be bad with her, as if I hadn't been saying I was going to vote one of them all day and he hadn't defended her and basically saved her from lynch.

That looks worse to me than the case on MM.

Of course, we have one and a third vigilantes. If Epi turns up dead, I'll be glad to vote MM. If both Epi and MM turn up dead....I'll get back to you.

More in a bit.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Yeah, MM is probably on the other team.

I'm not willing to give Epi a pass, though. He defended her, saying the scum wouldn't give themselves post restrictions. He lead a lynch on Snow while players were talking about Eloh being potential scum. Spent a lot of time forming hypothetical scenarios that just happened to make Eloh town while saying he suspected her but should we should vote somewhere else. Then, he decided to say I must be bad with her, as if I hadn't been saying I was going to vote one of them all day and he hadn't defended her and basically saved her from lynch.

Of course, we have one and a third vigilantes. If Epi turns up dead, I'll be glad to vote MM. If both Epi and MM turn up dead....I'll get back to you.

More in a bit.
i'm cool with lynching either one of them at this point tbh
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 283
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

@Eloh

It's a boring and stressful office job to replace my current cushy and boring office job. More exposure and a lot more money, though. Daycare is expensive.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 87

Post by Elohcin »

Golden wrote:Well played, eloh, well played indeed. By the end, I had a feeling that was your role. "Sir epi" indeed. :haha: :haha:
So, are you admitting I am getting better at this? :p
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:@Eloh

It's a boring and stressful office job to replace my current cushy and boring office job. More exposure and a lot more money, though. Daycare is expensive.
I understand. Kudos to all the daddies who work hard, stressful, tedious, boring, annoying, (fill in the blank) jobs to support their families. I know my Epi has to deal with a lot of crap at work, but I am so thankful as it allows me to stay home and school our children while running my own business from home. And yes, daycare IS crazy expensive. When our kids weren't in formal school yet, we decided it was so expensive it was better for me to stay home with them and keep a few extra kids than for me to work full time and pay for daycare. I've been home ever since. Started my own cake business, homeschool our kids, and enjoying almost every moment of it :D
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 87

Post by Elohcin »

Shoot.....EBWOF - So are you admitting I am getting better at this?

I enjoyed the game y'all. I will still be watching by the sidelines. Go TEAM!
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 408

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Yeah, MM is probably on the other team.

More in a bit.
If I'm going to bus somebody, I don't half-ass it.

And also:
Epignosis wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Bussing is a thing and I wouldn't clear anyone of the possibility of voting for a teammate. Less likely yes, but not impossible. And it's Epi you are talking about.
I've only purposefully and intentionally thrown a teammate under the bus once in my life. :grin:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I missed the vote. Dammit.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Good catch with Elo though. Would have voted that way anyway. :beer:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Image

^Sock IRL
Where did you find this picture of me!?!?!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also, Epi, your continued insistence that you wouldn't "do ________" if bad is nonsense. I don't give your WIFOM defenses any serious consideration.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Also, Epi, your continued insistence that you wouldn't "do ________" if bad is nonsense. I don't give your WIFOM defenses any serious consideration.
The alternative is that you do believe I did all those things. Do you believe I raised the first suspicion of my teammate (specifically, my wife), backed off, and then put my foot to the pedal again, only to suspect her of being on the other team (on the basis of her insinuating that she knew Wilgy was bad)? Do you believe I am responsible for the shitty curses we've witnessed, like calling me "Sir" or making people post food items or saying "as a baddie?"* Do you believe my kill recommendations would have been soup (who wasn't participating) and sig (who doesn't think I'm bad)?

There's always healthy suspicion of me- I worked hard to keep it that way. But at some point you have to look at everything that has transpired in this particular context and consider that, maybe, just maybe, "Yeah, none of that shit makes sense if Epi is bad."

*No offense to the curse author- your curses are lovely works of art and you should be proud of yourself. :hugs:
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

why do you HAVE to be the role with the cursing ability?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote:why do you HAVE to be the role with the cursing ability?
I don't. When I'm bad, I devise strategies with my teammates.

Do you think I advised the curser to make you talk about food, Dom?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

While we're at it, who here thinks I advised Eloh to follow nearly everything I said in the thread?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote:While we're at it, who here thinks I advised Eloh to follow nearly everything I said in the thread?
I didn't know everyone followed your every command.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote:
Epignosis wrote:While we're at it, who here thinks I advised Eloh to follow nearly everything I said in the thread?
I didn't know everyone followed your every command.
Clearly not. I can't even get you to answer a simple question.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Also, Epi, your continued insistence that you wouldn't "do ________" if bad is nonsense. I don't give your WIFOM defenses any serious consideration.
The alternative is that you do believe I did all those things. Do you believe I raised the first suspicion of my teammate (specifically, my wife), backed off, and then put my foot to the pedal again, only to suspect her of being on the other team (on the basis of her insinuating that she knew Wilgy was bad)? Do you believe I am responsible for the shitty curses we've witnessed, like calling me "Sir" or making people post food items or saying "as a baddie?"* Do you believe my kill recommendations would have been soup (who wasn't participating) and sig (who doesn't think I'm bad)?

There's always healthy suspicion of me- I worked hard to keep it that way. But at some point you have to look at everything that has transpired in this particular context and consider that, maybe, just maybe, "Yeah, none of that shit makes sense if Epi is bad."

*No offense to the curse author- your curses are lovely works of art and you should be proud of yourself. :hugs:
That's all fair, and I think every other player in this thread should analyze your behavior and see if they think it fits within a framework compatible with you being Elo's teammate.

I just find it notable that you continually choose to highlight all the ways you wouldn't be doing all the things the mafia are doing. It's not necessary and conjures up WIFOM. Instead you could just emphasize the things you have done that make you town, not "not mafia". Does that make sense?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm trying to give Epi a fair shot, but at face value I find it mildly suspicious that Epi has to go out of his way to say "why would I have done THIS? and THIS? and THIS?!!". It's just not necessary for a town-minded player to continually emphasize.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

That's all fair, and I think every other player in this thread should analyze your behavior and see if they think it fits within a framework compatible with you being Elo's teammate.

I just find it notable that you continually choose to highlight all the ways you wouldn't be doing all the things the mafia are doing. It's not necessary and conjures up WIFOM. Instead you could just emphasize the things you have done that make you town, not "not mafia". Does that make sense?
Not at all.

How is emphasizing things that make me good any different from "WIFOM?"
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Not at all.

How is emphasizing things that make me good any different from "WIFOM?"
If you're coming under fire, just defend yourself by showing why you're town with things you've done in thread, not continually say "I would have never done THAT if I were on THAT team", etc. It reads suspiciously just like a kid who breaks a vase and says "That definitely wasn't me!"
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

But with all that said, I think we should talk about more than just Epi. Who believes someone other than Epi would have bussed Elo? If so, who seems most likely to have bussed her?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I'm trying to give Epi a fair shot, but at face value I find it mildly suspicious that Epi has to go out of his way to say "why would I have done THIS? and THIS? and THIS?!!". It's just not necessary for a town-minded player to continually emphasize.
Why is it not necessary? Those are the things people have to believe to be true in order to peg me as Eloh's teammates. If you sincerely believe I am bad with her, then you have to believe those things. If you don't believe those things, what else makes sense?

You of all people should know better. You hosted the first time Eloh and I were bad together.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I'm trying to give Epi a fair shot, but at face value I find it mildly suspicious that Epi has to go out of his way to say "why would I have done THIS? and THIS? and THIS?!!". It's just not necessary for a town-minded player to continually emphasize.
Why is it not necessary? Those are the things people have to believe to be true in order to peg me as Eloh's teammates. If you sincerely believe I am bad with her, then you have to believe those things. If you don't believe those things, what else makes sense?

You of all people should know better. You hosted the first time Eloh and I were bad together.
You're fixating on the wrong things. You want us to discount you and Elo being mafia together because of some actions that the mafia team supposedly made regarding night powers. I think that's an unfair request.

Anyone is capable of making nearly any strategic move, especially when you consider there are multiple people on a mafia team with independent minds. I think there's never any way to fairly discount anyone from being on a team that takes any number of strategic moves, and the fact that you think we should all sit here and eliminate you from consideration when you damn well know that is suspicious to me.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

If you are town, it would go a long way, Epi, if you just shut up regarding the night action stuff, defended yourself briefly as to why you and Elo aren't teammates based on in-thread behavior, and help us find Elo's teammates.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

And by "us", I mean everyone that's looking for them. I don't care too much. :mafia:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

You're fixating on the wrong things. You want us to discount you and Elo being mafia together because of some actions that the mafia team supposedly made regarding night powers. I think that's an unfair request.

Anyone is capable of making nearly any strategic move, especially when you consider there are multiple people on a mafia team with independent minds. I think there's never any way to fairly discount anyone from being on a team that takes any number of strategic moves, and the fact that you think we should all sit here and eliminate you from consideration when you damn well know that is suspicious to me.
No.

You have to make a decision one way or the other. What you just posted here eliminates nobody from consideration. It's an empty post. Yes, any strategic move can be made by anyone. I am asking do you think I made that particular series of "strategic" moves I named above (I use the quotation marks because I don't consider them very strategic), and if you don't, then how else am I bad?

Don't say "anyone can do anything." That isn't helpful.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

No.

You have to make a decision one way or the other. What you just posted here eliminates nobody from consideration. It's an empty post. Yes, any strategic move can be made by anyone. I am asking do you think I made that particular series of "strategic" moves I named above (I use the quotation marks because I don't consider them very strategic), and if you don't, then how else am I bad?

Don't say "anyone can do anything." That isn't helpful.
I don't care much for speculating on night power strategies; there's too much WIFOM involved with whether a mafia team with so and so on it would do X or they would do Y. It's not effective at hunting baddies or eliminating townies from consideration in my view. I prefer to use in-thread content.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I don't think anyone should be eliminated from consideration based on some curse power that a mafia team used anyway. I think that's weaksauce as fuck.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I don't think anyone should be eliminated from consideration based on some curse power that a mafia team used anyway. I think that's weaksauce as fuck.
Jesus. This again. :disappoint:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I don't think anyone should be eliminated from consideration based on some curse power that a mafia team used anyway. I think that's weaksauce as fuck.
If you're town, show me and everyone else how you're town by the actions you take. I think you look mildly suspicious, but I'm open to having my mind changed. You're not winning any ground with me by saying you wouldn't have been on a team that did X. That's just nonsense.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Now it'd be nice if Epi didn't take up the whole conversation, so... what do people think of DDL? :mafia:
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 235

Post by sig »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Now it'd be nice if Epi didn't take up the whole conversation, so... what do people think of DDL? :mafia:
I'm leaning civ, don't want him lynched.
Same with Epi I mean yeah he went back and forth on Eloh, however in the end he did vote for and push her lynch, plus he voted for Sprityo 2.0 I think we should keep an eye on him for sure, but not lynch him or NK him this phase.

MM is number one on my list to be lynched followed by Jack (he would be on Eloh's team) or someone else who pushed Epi. I think Epi was the civ/Indy counterwagon to Eloh. If he is mafia he's on the other team.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dom wrote:nice

sig... why you playing the fence here?
How am I playing the fence?
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sig wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Now it'd be nice if Epi didn't take up the whole conversation, so... what do people think of DDL? :mafia:
Same with Epi I mean yeah he went back and forth on Eloh, however in the end he did vote for and push her lynch, plus he voted for Sprityo 2.0 I think we should keep an eye on him for sure, but not lynch him or NK him this phase.

MM is number one on my list to be lynched followed by Jack (he would be on Eloh's team) or someone else who pushed Epi. I think Epi was the civ/Indy counterwagon to Eloh. If he is mafia he's on the other team.
Can you explain your perspective as to how Jack is on Elo's team?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
If you're town, show me and everyone else how you're town by the actions you take. I think you look mildly suspicious, but I'm open to having my mind changed. You're not winning any ground with me by saying you wouldn't have been on a team that did X. That's just nonsense.
And I think you're mildly irritating. You don't get to waltz in here after doing nothing to help find mafia and then tell me what I have to show you.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
And I think you're mildly irritating. You don't get to waltz in here after doing nothing to help find mafia and then tell me what I have to show you.

That's fine, just don't expect me to hesitate voting for you tomorrow then. :beer:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Furthermore, I can play however I want. I've taken a different approach this game partially due to time constraints but otherwise due to reasons. And sure, you can argue I've done pretty much nothing to find mafia, that's an accusation I can take because it's true. If you think I'm suspicious for it, I'm waiting. :mafia:
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
sig wrote:

Can you explain your perspective as to how Jack is on Elo's team?
His actions surrounding this phase, he voted for Epi, but was on the fence with Eloh. So if he was Eloh's teammate he wouldn't get burned as much if she flipped mafia, and knowing she was bad he could use it to pursue Epi tomorrow.

I honestly want to lynch MM tomorrow, maybe Jack. Since right now I'm thinking the Guardian team is Eloh, Jack, and maybe MM. This makes more sense then Jack being a Troupe member, assuming MM is also a Guardian. Since he defended MM agaisnt Zebra/Daisy say 1.

For Daisy if she is a baddie she is a Troupe member. She avoided the wagon day 2, instead going for MM.
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 331
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Epi, I think that you would want to have as little influence as possible on Elohcin's game. That way, you can bring up just how little it all looks like your doing if it comes up. I believe I agree with MP that you were too quick to bring up every excuse as to why you're not on her team. Sorry that it's easy to refute, and I'm sorry if it turns out I'm wrong, but that's still what I believe. I can't tell the difference between my own good read of a person and confirmation bias sometimes. :shrug: I prefer to believe in myself, and win or lose on that. :noble:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MovingPictures07 wrote:And by "us", I mean everyone that's looking for them. I don't care too much. :mafia:
I like your attitude. I wish I could be more like you.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 547

Post by Golden »

Epi definitely isn't on Eloh's team. The evidence is in Eloh's posts rather than Epi's. When Epi pointed out the way she was acting as though she knew Wilgy was bad and was on Wilgy's team (rather than his) I think he correctly analysed the situation - Wilgy is the guy who came up with the plan to call to call Epi Sir etc, it's his zany doings, Eloh virtually admitted it.

Eloh kept sheeping Epi's opinions as well. LC is right on that Epi would want to have as little direction on Eloh's game as possible, but that isn't what we saw. In addition, it's worth reading Epi's opinions on Eloh back - they actually don't read as someone protecting a teammate but someone trying to uncover the truth. We know that Eloh wasn't recruited by Ishmael (as we would have been told), so Sorsha's theory for why Epi suddenly changed his tune overnight doesn't check out.

I've come to the view that Eloh was deliberately setting out to appear to be Epi's teammate if she was lynched so we would take Epi down behind her, and I don't think it's the wisest move. If Epi is bad, I'm pretty sure he'd have to be on sprit's team and not Eloh's.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Just looking through, Eloh's posts only confirm what I already believe. Some highlights though:

1. The first person Eloh speaks positively about (and agrees with) is Jack regarding Snow Dog's claim that he didn't read his role.
Elohcin wrote:
sprityo wrote:
Soneji wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:...yhw nosaer eht no regnif ym tup t'nac I dna mih ot semoc ti nehw eiddab gnimaercs si tug ym tub ,ko sdnuos syas CL gnihtyreve taht tcaf eht htiw gnilggurts m'I ,yldnoceS

.uoy gnitlusni ton ,niuQ eveileb I uoy gnitnemilpmoc saw eH .suoivbo taht si eno on ,noitacidni etammaet laer a eb ot suoivbo ot s'tI .noitasucca fo dnik suoivbo na hcus ot ecnederc evig ot doog oot si niuQ vic gniyas saw eh em ot raelc demees tI .gnitlusni ylbidercni os kool dias ipE tahw gnikam rof lla uoy no emahs ,ffo tsriF
First off, shame on you all for making what Epi said look so incredibly insulting. It seemed clear to me he was saying civ Quin is too good to give credence to such an obvious kind of accusation. It's to obvious to be a real teammate indication, no one is that obvious. He was complimenting you I believe Quin, not insulting you.
I don't think we deserve to be shamed. That's how I interpreted his post, it's not my fault that it was so cryptic. :shrug: When Epi explains it, and it's not an insult, then there will be no insult to be shamed for. And this is Epi we're talking about here, is it really that far-fetched that he'd throw an insult out there? :haha:

Secondly, I'm struggling with the fact that everything LC says sounds ok, but my gut is screaming baddie when it comes to him and I can't put my finger on the reason why...
Daisy, don't worry about it, it's very much everyone's first instinct to suspect me. It's hilarious. I think I chose the wrong username for playing Mafia.
My username comes from the villain in Along Came a Spider, whose a serial killer/kidnapper. Yours is easy to understand for everyone but mine probably comes off worse to those who know the source.
This has got to be all kinds of illegal.
2. I didn't understand what Eloh meant here because I thought she was talking about what Soneji said about his username. Instead it looks like sour grapes regarding the translating LC was doing. This bolsters my perspective that LC- and by extension Spacedaisy- aren't on her team. This post further bolsters my view of the latter.
Elohcin wrote:Before getting to work, I had to at least check out the lynch results. And I have to say...I think I'm pretty good at telling glorf's alignments. Quin...You thought there was nothing in my reasoning for voting that way....I think you ought to be next. Please try to convince me otherwise.
Elohcin wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Elohcin wrote:Before getting to work, I had to at least check out the lynch results. And I have to say...I think I'm pretty good at telling glorf's alignments. Quin...You thought there was nothing in my reasoning for voting that way....I think you ought to be next. Please try to convince me otherwise.
What is your case against Quin?
He tried to direct my attention away from Sprit/Glorf.
Quin wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
DFaraday wrote:Effective immediately, Sprityo is replacing Glorfindel.

And yeah, dead members of factions win too.
I have to wonder why Sprit replaced Glor. Glor was pretty active. I know glor has a hard time being mafia, so maybe it was too much pressure.

This is all I have to go on right now, unfortunately. So, *voting Sprit*

I think there are much more significant topics being discussed right now which make for better votes than than voting based on a flimsy hypothesis on why someone might have subbed out.
Elohcin wrote:I've been occupied all day with visiting family, but coming in late in the day, catching up, and seeing all these votes on Dom...this is what I see.
Golden wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Shall I bus Dom?
Of course
Are you admitting to being on a team with Dom?
Spacedaisy wrote:I'm not sure why... I think it's because he defended sprityo? :shrugs:
and
Spacedaisy wrote:Well who else would you consider sig, same to you Wilgy?
Daisy's tone here sounds like she is trying to subtly defend Dom and lure players away from voting him. It's like what Quin did with Sprit.
Quin wrote:Guess who I'm voting for?

Not Dom.
If Dom is bad, this is strike 2 for you.

I've done pretty well so doing the opposite of Quin. I think I will try again. *voting Dom too*
3. Meanwhile, I think these are a point in Quin's favor in terms of being a Guardian. The first is still a valid point against him in terms of being Troupe.
Elohcin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:What if I said I wanted to lynch Eloh instead?
I don't think that's a good idea, Sir.
Snow Dog wrote:I agree that Eloh has not said much and followd votes. Is that not because she is busy in RL, Rob?
I think I can answer for myself. Yes. We moved. My kids all had the stomach bug one after another. I had the stomach bug after them. I continued to unpack. I did a wedding cake order. Then we had my brother and his lovely family visit. Life has finally settled though. Today is my first day of winter break with no responsibilities outside or the normal mom/wife duties (and the wifely duties were taken care of this morning ;) ). I am here to answer questions etc. I do believe I have done a pretty steller job keeping up during all my business. I suspected sprit/glorf correctly. I suspected Quin and now others seem to think he is bad too. I am not sure what I think of him anymore really. But at least it shows I wasn't off my rocker. I am catching up/reading through today's posts now. We'll see if I have anything to add.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: I suspect Daisy and especially Eloh for what looks like vague or poorly thought out arguments not taking the full thread into account.
Dude, I've been busy!! I haven't been able to take the full thread into account. BUT...I was right about Sprit and got no stinkin' credit for it. At this point, I have been using my experience of playing with these folks to decide if I think they may be good or bad. Now that I have time for Mafia...I can try to use the thread activity to understand what's what.

After last night's posts from Sir Epi, I am not sure of his position. I think he may be indy like whoever else it was that suggested it. I don;t see him acting like this as a civ or a baddie. His baddie game is a bit more calculated than this. His civ game is a more rational than he's been lately. Or....it could have just been the :beer: .
4. Asking for credit from a teammate is superfluous, so this is a mild point in Jack's favor- plus he voiced suspicion of her.
Elohcin wrote:I have to agree with you Jack. When a host allows someone to re-enter a game, there has to be major precautions taken. I have seen hosts allow players with info come back into a game and it ruins it for one of the sides. I do hope DF considered all this carefully. I know Sir Epi is always careful about this as a host and has talked to me about how it can affect games when hosts aren't careful about it.

Linki: So you haven't commented about it Sir Epi. Will you comment now?
5. This is another "sour grapes" moment. If Dom subbed into her team, I don't think she would have made this post.

6. Eloh had a disagreement with Golden that I think is a minor point in Golden's favor.

7. It doesn't look like Nacho was a teammate based on their Day 4 exchange.
Elohcin wrote:And shoot, neither Golden or Dom are on the poll.

What do you thin of my theory though, Sir, and everyone else.
8. This lament is another point in favor of Golden and Dom.

9. LC's overall interactions with Eloh work well in his favor- unfortunately, he loses points for voting me and not her. Why make a huge case against Eloh and end up voting me if your theory is that we're teammates?

10. I think Wilgy and Eloh were teammates based on the way Eloh responded to my posts about him and MM.

I have to go home now.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Eloh could have dead teammates, but we know the team isn't gone entirely. Of those left I genuinely believe there are good reasons, based solely on Eloh's behaviour, to assume that Daisy, Dom, Epi, LC, Quin and sig are not on her team. (Me too, but I'm not thinking about me)

That leaves DDL, Jack, MM, MP, sorsha and zebra as candidates having looked at Eloh's posts. I feel as though DDL's vote was very early for bussing and I feel his reasons for voting seemed genuine. Sorsha's perspective on Epi and Eloh read genuine to me and she went with Sorsha in both cases (including the Snow Dog lynch), and I'm inclined to see it as genuine.

I think we can probably find all of Eloh's living teammates, however many there may be, amongst Jack, MM, MP, zebra.

This hunt feels so old school. I love it!
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 63

Post by Sorsha »

I don't think Epi is on Elohs team anymore... at least the chance of it is sooo slim I'm willing to drop it for now.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
sprityo wrote:
Soneji wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:...yhw nosaer eht no regnif ym tup t'nac I dna mih ot semoc ti nehw eiddab gnimaercs si tug ym tub ,ko sdnuos syas CL gnihtyreve taht tcaf eht htiw gnilggurts m'I ,yldnoceS

.uoy gnitlusni ton ,niuQ eveileb I uoy gnitnemilpmoc saw eH .suoivbo taht si eno on ,noitacidni etammaet laer a eb ot suoivbo ot s'tI .noitasucca fo dnik suoivbo na hcus ot ecnederc evig ot doog oot si niuQ vic gniyas saw eh em ot raelc demees tI .gnitlusni ylbidercni os kool dias ipE tahw gnikam rof lla uoy no emahs ,ffo tsriF
First off, shame on you all for making what Epi said look so incredibly insulting. It seemed clear to me he was saying civ Quin is too good to give credence to such an obvious kind of accusation. It's to obvious to be a real teammate indication, no one is that obvious. He was complimenting you I believe Quin, not insulting you.
I don't think we deserve to be shamed. That's how I interpreted his post, it's not my fault that it was so cryptic. :shrug: When Epi explains it, and it's not an insult, then there will be no insult to be shamed for. And this is Epi we're talking about here, is it really that far-fetched that he'd throw an insult out there? :haha:

Secondly, I'm struggling with the fact that everything LC says sounds ok, but my gut is screaming baddie when it comes to him and I can't put my finger on the reason why...
Daisy, don't worry about it, it's very much everyone's first instinct to suspect me. It's hilarious. I think I chose the wrong username for playing Mafia.
My username comes from the villain in Along Came a Spider, whose a serial killer/kidnapper. Yours is easy to understand for everyone but mine probably comes off worse to those who know the source.
This has got to be all kinds of illegal.
2. I didn't understand what Eloh meant here because I thought she was talking about what Soneji said about his username. Instead it looks like sour grapes regarding the translating LC was doing. This bolsters my perspective that LC- and by extension Spacedaisy- aren't on her team. This post further bolsters my view of the latter.
I took it as being about sprtiyo's post, like it should be illegal to fish out parts of a sentence and use that to accuse him of being a serial killer. I see now that you may have had a better read of it.
9. LC's overall interactions with Eloh work well in his favor- unfortunately, he loses points for voting me and not her. Why make a huge case against Eloh and end up voting me if your theory is that we're teammates?
Did I have a huge case on Eloh? I thought I had a huge case on 'Epi and Eloh'.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Golden wrote:Eloh could have dead teammates, but we know the team isn't gone entirely. Of those left I genuinely believe there are good reasons, based solely on Eloh's behaviour, to assume that Daisy, Dom, Epi, LC, Quin and sig are not on her team. (Me too, but I'm not thinking about me)

That leaves DDL, Jack, MM, MP, sorsha and zebra as candidates having looked at Eloh's posts. I feel as though DDL's vote was very early for bussing and I feel his reasons for voting seemed genuine. Sorsha's perspective on Epi and Eloh read genuine to me and she went with Sorsha in both cases (including the Snow Dog lynch), and I'm inclined to see it as genuine.

I think we can probably find all of Eloh's living teammates, however many there may be, amongst Jack, MM, MP, zebra.

This hunt feels so old school. I love it!
Wow, that is pretty cool. I have trusted Jack based on him not being a Troupe member, and from general good feel about him, but I can accept him being a Guardian. The other three I have no reason to think they're especially civ... with sig's case on MM, he's probably a good choice.

I still can't understand how Dom could possibly be not bad... I will think about Epi.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dom could be on sprit's old team but look how elo hounded him!
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 337

Post by Quin »

This. I'm not sure why people have come to the assumption that the VP is a full-on curser, but all I'm getting from it so far is that Nero can fuck with our posts a little. They're still easily understandable.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”