Roberto (host/dead/non)
67%

Total votes: 12
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 235

Re: A Mafia of Unfortunate Events [DAY 7]

Post by sig »

Also I probably won't be active tomorrow since I'm flying back to Kentucky.
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 283
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

@Sig

I think we all know where Quin is going with this. I don't think you can convince him. Convince me.

Why did you vote LC yesterday?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:@Sig

I think we all know where Quin is going with this. I don't think you can convince him. Convince me.

I think I laid out my various reasoning for it rather well, between him not voting for Sprityo, voting for DDL who I civ read, and the INH thing I thought he wasn't a civ, I was right. Now to be fair I didn't expect him to actually get lynched yesterday, but I'm not unhappy with the results. I thought he was acting strange this game and hedging his bets, which I believe he was since he wasn't on a side until Night 5, which I found scummy. So I voted for him, I don't regret it and I'd probably do it again. Especially since it was between him and Quin, who wanted to be lynched, and multiple people who didn't want to lynch him were on the wagon.
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

sig wrote:

I think I laid out my various reasoning for it rather well, between him not voting for Sprityo, voting for DDL who I civ read, and the INH thing I thought he wasn't a civ, I was right. Now to be fair I didn't expect him to actually get lynched yesterday, but I'm not unhappy with the results. I thought he was acting strange this game and hedging his bets, which I believe he was since he wasn't on a side until Night 5, which I found scummy. So I voted for him, I don't regret it and I'd probably do it again. Especially since it was between him and Quin, who wanted to be lynched, and multiple people who didn't want to lynch him were on the wagon.
Do you know why I voted for Quin yesterday?
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 547

Post by Golden »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
sig wrote:

Do you know why I voted for Quin yesterday?
Oooh, oooh, choose me!!!!
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Cause here's the thing. All game, I've been voting with the town. I haven't been the best scum hunter but I'm trying.

Yesterday, Sig refused to listen to me. He supposedly ISOed me (without quoting a single one of my posts) and supposedly couldn't figure out my role. He continually asked for information that would likely get me modkilled if I were to give it, exclaimed extreme (fake?) frustration that he couldn't figure out what I was talking about. He repeatedly asked me to answers to his questions but failed to address the answers (like why LC and I voted Quin) and instead pretended like I was doing something that didn't make sense. He further came up with the tinfoiliest of tinfoils complete with made up Olaf powers (even though he now claims to think Olaf is dead) in order to say that LC, Quin and I were scum together. At the same time, Dom voted LC without saying so on thread, without saying anything about suspecting LC and without answering me when I asked him why.

Sig claims to not have thought his action would lynch LC but he was flat out told that if Quin didn't get enough votes, someone else would die. If he thought his vote on LC would have no effect, why not just vote Quin? Or nobody? He voted LC to kill LC and he did. Why? I don't know but he killed an information gatherer who had BTSC with a couple other players that weren't baddies. That's a super town unfriendly action.

Contrast Golden, who put a bad vote down but seemed to actually be trying to figure out what was going on and in the end, was not surprised by the LC lynch at all. Golden, who I have reason to believe is town, unlike Sig.

Now, the VFD has a block. Sig and Dom got one of them lynched yesterday and was generally putting himself against the faction hardcore yesterday. He also survived a nightkill so would potentially be Ishmael. If the VFD is siding with the town against the mafia and against the cult, it would be in their best interest to prevent further cult recruiting.

With all that said, Sig comes in and puts forth a preemptive defense against the VFD, saying they'd probably be butthurt over LC's lynch. As if that's the only problem. Then he puts forth a theory that MP and Daisy are mafia or cult and will try to save Olaf. Sure. But LC and I were all ready to lynch MP or Daisy yesterday and Sig wouldn't have it.

So if Sorsha isn't the last mafia, I think Sig is. Maybe with Sorsha. Maybe with Dom. Maybe alone.

If Sorsha is the last mafia member, I don't care about Sig. Lynch Sorsha and it's game.

So once again. Convince me. That last explanation? Not convincing.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

You have reason to think sig is town, which is the fact that he successfully took down people from both sides with no apparent agenda. It's not like he just joined the sprit wagon. He created it.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Golden wrote:You have reason to think sig is town, which is the fact that he successfully took down people from both sides with no apparent agenda. It's not like he just joined the sprit wagon. He created it.
Bussing is a thing.

I asked the town if Sig is known to bus teammates. No response.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

It's not great from your perspective Jack (and I do agree you are actively helping the town, which matters to me), but not everyone sees indys the same way and quin is right that some people aren't going to mourn the loss of an indy especially if it helps them solve the game. I can understand why sig was determined that LC was bad, especially after doing an iso of INH (because I did do one myself as well, where he essentially fixated solely on LC being bad and never brought up another suspect).

Personally, I think it's good that LC died ahead of quin because it helped resolve him in a way that lynching Quin couldn't, and made certain things about what was going on very clear. I think trying to lynch Quin was the wrong call yesterday, because I could have seen a world in which LC still got lynched today (I have joined someone in BTSC and gained their trust only to turn out to actually be bad without their knowledge, so there was still the risk LC was fooling you) but I can't see a world in which Quin is lynched today.

Also, sig is groot. Jack is groot, sig is groot. Both of you need to stop tinfoiling on each other. If it's not sorsha, it could be MP, it could be Daisy, it could be Dom, but it isn't sig.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Golden wrote:You have reason to think sig is town, which is the fact that he successfully took down people from both sides with no apparent agenda. It's not like he just joined the sprit wagon. He created it.
Bussing is a thing.

Sig is known to trigger people's spidey senses when he is good. He gets lynched virtually every game he plays because people prefer that horrible sense they get when they read his posts to the evidence in front of their eyes.

No-one, no-one, no-one, decides to start bussing a teammate who has no heat on day one. Definitely sig doesn't, although he would bus if the situation is right. I've said it before, that I am the biggest busser on this site, and I could have believed that epi or eloh or soneji was bussing sprit, but not sig. Sig wasn't bussing.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 337

Post by Quin »

Golden wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Bussing is a thing.

Sig is known to trigger people's spidey senses when he is good. He gets lynched virtually every game he plays because people prefer that horrible sense they get when they read his posts to the evidence in front of their eyes.

No-one, no-one, no-one, decides to start bussing a teammate who has no heat on day one. Definitely sig doesn't, although he would bus if the situation is right. I've said it before, that I am the biggest busser on this site, and I could have believed that epi or eloh or soneji was bussing sprit, but not sig. Sig wasn't bussing.
You said it. Glorfindel's role had the potential to out a teammate. If you were going to bus a teammate, Glorfindel would be it.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I mean, we don't know that inh was Klaus, but we all discussed who Klaus should check, and on day 2 INH suddenly starts pressuring LC from the start of the day to the end even though he hadn't really done so on day one. And we don't know how Olaf can appear or what his secret ability might be (like, for example, mimicking other peoples abilities). I think if you read INH it's entirely reasonable to believe in the possibility of INH being Klaus and LC being Olaf.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Quin wrote:
Golden wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Bussing is a thing.

You said it. Glorfindel's role had the potential to out a teammate. If you were going to bus a teammate, Glorfindel would be it.
I didn't say that. I think that's bollocks. I also think that if you are going to bus a teammate like Glorfindel, you're damn well going to make sure it doesn't lock clear three people in the process.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I had the same mechanic in BSG and, used well, it's far from a disadvantage.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

My gameplay speaks louder then any defense, the fact I lead a day 2 lynch based around meta on someone who wasn't on anyone's radar is enough to prove that I'm a civ. If you were accusing me of being on the other team maybe, but that's impossible.

Quin has decided that I wasn't a civ. Whether I was a third party role or mafia, he made it clear I'm not a civ. Also for the record I'm not convinced you're open minded about this at all. You're mad I took out LC and you want me gone, whether if you two believe I'm a civ or it is just a revenge kill.

I made it clear I wouldn't vote for Quin and I made it clear I was trying to get LC lynched. Frankly since you hinted so much at having the bowl and I knew you weren't mafia I didn't vote for you. LC on the other hand could have been mafia and I didn't think it was as likely he had it. I'm not sad or upset I lynched LC, since at the end of the day even if he voted with the civs he wasn't one and I wasn't going to vote on a wagon that was being pushed by the people who were pushing it or vote for someone who voted for themselves.

The final and ultimate point for why I'm not mafia is the Glorfindel/Sprityo thing. Nobody caught on that Glorf was a baddie, nobody pursued sprityo, but me. Why as mafia would I have sacrificed a teammate when he was scotch free and DDL/LC could have been lynched? Maybe if there was only one mafia team, but with two it would have been counterproductive to create a wagon and push a wagon on my own teammate who was under no suspicion.

linki: Jack that is an interesting question, but I've started to act alot like Epi when discussing my meta, as in I don't since it might help people to figure me out. :p
However, I can say I've never started a wagon on my own teammate based on meta, in fact I'd say if you look over the TS games, which i'll discuses since they're easy to see I usually defend them.
I'm discounting my first scum game here, since it was the first time I was ever mafia and that plus TS made me do horrible. :p
Second was Star Wars where I only had one mafia teammate, who I didn't really talk about at all.
Third, which is the only one that would matter, would be the Scrimmage, here I was mafia and hard core defended my teammate.

Other than that I've been either civ or Indy. As Indy I'm very rarely pro civ, which is why I didn't care about lynching LC, be he mafia or Indy. Since I was confident that he wasn't a civ, but was leaning mafia.

linki 2: It could out a teammate sure, but if we played it right it wouldn't plus If I was mafia I'd risk that and not be down one player so early. Especially considering how many kills are active in this game.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Golden wrote:I mean, we don't know that inh was Klaus, but we all discussed who Klaus should check, and on day 2 INH suddenly starts pressuring LC from the start of the day to the end even though he hadn't really done so on day one. And we don't know how Olaf can appear or what his secret ability might be (like, for example, mimicking other peoples abilities). I think if you read INH it's entirely reasonable to believe in the possibility of INH being Klaus and LC being Olaf.
So do you subscribe to my INH theory then? :p

Since if I wanted to really be tinfoily, I'd say LC was Olaf, Jack and Quin are actually his teammates and they know both VFD are dead, therefore giving them the perfect cover. :beer:

No I don't think this is the case, I'm just playing with y'all.
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@sig - well, I mean, I don't think LC was actually Olaf, but I just think your position was completely understandable and trying to turn it into a baddie plot from you is some of the heaviest-duty tinfoil man can buy.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

sig wrote:Third, which is the only one that would matter, would be the Scrimmage, here I was mafia and hard core defended my teammate.
I could you clean and MP persauded me out of it. I think town might have won that if it wasn't for ika.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Golden wrote:
Quin wrote:
Golden wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Bussing is a thing.

I didn't say that. I think that's bollocks. I also think that if you are going to bus a teammate like Glorfindel, you're damn well going to make sure it doesn't lock clear three people in the process.
Someone did, I thought it was you. But I left two cleared townies alive in Mad Max until LYLO. If they're not a threat, there's no need to be rid of them.

You're so hell bent on defending sig with wonky logic. Even when I wasn't actually accusing sig. Why? I struggle to believe this is just some simple matter of you having a town read on him.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Golden wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Bussing is a thing.

This is true. :(

Stupid Civvies, always lynching me, it's a shocker I still play on TS. :p

linki: Lol yeah, that was a fun game I almost had a heart attack when MP and Ike started flaming and voting each other during the day phase when we didn't have BTSC.

linki 2: But, you kinda have been accusing me of being bad/Ishmael for a few phases :ponder:
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sig wrote:
Golden wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Bussing is a thing.

This is true. :(

Stupid Civvies, always lynching me, it's a shocker I still play on TS. :p

linki: Lol yeah, that was a fun game I almost had a heart attack when MP and Ike started flaming and voting each other during the day phase when we didn't have BTSC.

linki 2: But, you kinda have been accusing me of being bad/Ishmael for a few phases :ponder:
I don't know why you keep throwing my suspicion that you were Ishmael at me as though it's supposed to somehow refute my points, sig. Opinions change.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Quin wrote:I struggle to believe this is just some simple matter of you having a town read on him.
Good! Maybe you're waking up!
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

And stop saying you're not accusing people when you blatantly are. You claimed sig and I are baddie teammates outright and you're pushing the facts to fit. And you're trying to claim I'm using wonky logic just for pointing out how outrageously ridiculous the case for sig being bad is.

I mean, you are literally accusing the baddie team of the most epic piece of stupidity it would be possible for mafia to ever make, short of mass claiming in the thread. I don't know why you can't see this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Put all that aside and ask yourself, Quin...

Why was Sorsha the Troupe target?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I don't understand how my logic is wonky on sig either, I mean for goodness sake...

You are arguing the most edge case possibility - a mafia that do something both completely unheard of and completely stupid, and then execute it in the most inept way possible - as a good reason that sig is bad, and then me just pointing out what a terrible tactic it would be on multiple levels, is wonky logic. You can't possibly believe this is what happened unless you are determined to fit the facts to a theory.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Golden wrote:
Quin wrote:I struggle to believe this is just some simple matter of you having a town read on him.
Good! Maybe you're waking up!
Okay mister. Talk to me about something else. If not sig, who?

linki: I think you're blinded by your own reads. The points I'm making are valid.

And because Sorsha isn't Troupe. I don't believe Olaf has a night kill protection in his secret role and killed himself for the civ cred. It wouldn't make sense given everyone else's has been made public to their roles.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@Quin - no, the points you are making are not valid. I'm not blinded by 'reads'. I'm just looking at basic facts.

Explain to me this - if you were on sprit's team, and there was a bus going in, is there any world in which you as a team allow the votes between sprit and LC to be tied so as to clear three people?

@Quin - wtf? Sorsha was clearly blocked. Look at the person of indeterminate gender role! Who says Olaf is even alive?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Golden wrote:@Quin - no, the points you are making are not valid. I'm not blinded by 'reads'. I'm just looking at basic facts.

Explain to me this - if you were on sprit's team, and there was a bus going in, is there any world in which you as a team allow the votes between sprit and LC to be tied so as to clear three people?

Hell yeah I would. It was Day 2. There would be many chances to take those cleared townies out if I needed to.

@Quin - wtf? Sorsha was clearly blocked. Look at the person of indeterminate gender role! Who says Olaf is even alive?
Point taken. I didn't read his role. If that's the case, there's still two baddies. Who are they?
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I don't believe there are two because I don't think Sorsha would pull that stunt if there were two. But, MP and Daisy are the other options in my mind. Dom a very outside chance, but I feel confident I have him pegged.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

But Quin, if you're bussing him anyway, why clear three townies when Sprit could just not vote LC and you clear no-one?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Golden, let's leave sig out of it for a moment.

Let's talk about Dom, using the logic I used to accuse sig. This isn't some 'if it applies to Dom, why doesn't it apply to sig' thing. I'm genuinely asking.

Dom voted to lynch LC, who would be very likely to have the bowl. The civs have no particularly strong reason to want the bowl out of play, given that lynches are their primary tool if they don't have a night kill. Do you agree? The baddies are the ones who want the bowl out of play, because it essentially leaves that townie/indy/other scum team member immune to their roles.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Golden wrote:But Quin, if you're bussing him anyway, why clear three townies when Sprit could just not vote LC and you clear no-one?
I don't remember how the votes were falling. I know sprit said he voted in self-defence. I'd have to get context, but on surface value I can appreciate what you're saying.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Golden wrote:I don't believe there are two because I don't think Sorsha would pull that stunt if there were two. But, MP and Daisy are the other options in my mind. Dom a very outside chance, but I feel confident I have him pegged.
MP and Daisy are not Troupe. Dig me?
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Quin wrote:
Golden wrote:I don't believe there are two because I don't think Sorsha would pull that stunt if there were two. But, MP and Daisy are the other options in my mind. Dom a very outside chance, but I feel confident I have him pegged.
Sig, DDL and Dom are not Troupe. Dig me?

That's why I'm telling you that it's Sorsha and Sorsha alone. I'm sure of it.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Some thoughts on that:

First, Jack claimed to have the bowl. While I myself thought that LC probably had it (because you took my theory as gospel earlier in the day), there is no reason to accuse sig or Dom of believing LC had it. To me, it looked like both were just voting who they thought was bad. No offence meant to sig or dom, but I think they notice things like that less than I do. So, I don't think it's fair to say that LC was 'very likely to have the bowl'.

Second, if you know LC has the bowl, there is also literally no reason to get it out of play if you are bad. You are talking about how you just don't target cleared townies. Well, you just don't target the guy with the bowl. The entire strength for town in having the bowl is not knowing who has it. It's no threat to the baddies at all if they know where it is.

Third, there are two apparently civilian killers out there. There is no reason for townies to presume that only townies would want to get their hands on the bowl. I see no good reason why sig or dom ought to consider LC to be town even if they knew he had the bowl. Before yesterday came, I actually bid what I get to prevent LC getting his hands on it because I was afraid LC was Olaf.

So, no, I don't think that LC was voted to get the bowl out of play. That's not to say it's impossible, but it seems unlikely.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Golden wrote:
Quin wrote:

With the role I've got you pegged as, I don't know how you could have cleared two townies.
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey folks, I'll be catching up soon, but Vocaroo takes precedent since that period ends today. BBL!
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Quin wrote:
Golden wrote:
Quin wrote:

With the role I've got you pegged as, I don't know how you could have cleared two townies.
Quin, I haven't cleared two townies, I have every townie in their role except Justice Strauss, and I'm feeling confident on that one too. And it has nothing to do with my role, although if you have me correctly pegged (and you probably do), then you should have every reason to see that I'm coming from a town perspective.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I can give you DDL, and I do think you're coming from a town perspective. But if it's role clearing based only on role hunting, I'm hesitant to agree with clearing sig and Dom.

I'll accept a vote between sig, Dom, and Sorsha.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I just have been working on a lot of deductive reasoning throughout the game. You get hints here and there, you put it together, you figure things out.

I wouldn't have voted you yesterday, either, but for Jack's vouching for LC, which confused me as to your role because I bumped you for LC. It's one of those things where I could be wrong all over the place, but I'm pretty sure I'm not, because things fit together well.

linki - :omg: you are so stubborn.

Why do sig or dom try to kill sorsha, quin? What sense does that make?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

It's like:

Quin: "Hey, MP and Daisy aren't mafia". Golden "sweet,.thats good enough for me"

Golden: "Dom and sig aren't mafia". Quin "I can't trust you, even though I think you're town"

There's no reason in your role for you to trust MP or Daisy either, Quin! I trust it because I'm not blinkered to the single explanation being 'Quin's role'. There are many ways and means in this game that you might have figured that out.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Golden wrote:I just have been working on a lot of deductive reasoning throughout the game. You get hints here and there, you put it together, you figure things out.

I wouldn't have voted you yesterday, either, but for Jack's vouching for LC, which confused me as to your role because I bumped you for LC. It's one of those things where I could be wrong all over the place, but I'm pretty sure I'm not, because things fit together well.

linki - :omg: you are so stubborn.

Why do sig or dom try to kill sorsha, quin? What sense does that make?
Night kill analysis isn't my thing. I'm more comfortable going off what I can read, and I can't read their BTSC chat.

Nobody wanted to lynch sig except for me, so I think he has free reign over the night kill. It's just another bucket of 'what' he could hide behind.

As for Dom, he's a low flier. Not sure he actually knows what's going on.

linki: I get that. It's not that I don't trust you. But I'm aware that your reason for wanting to clear those two could be wrong.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Quin wrote:But I'm aware that your reason for wanting to clear those two could be wrong.
No, you think that my reason for wanting to clear those two could be wrong. There's a difference. You can't know what I know, so you don't know if my reasoning could or couldn't be wrong, or the extent to which it could or couldn't be wrong. The same applies to your vouch for MP and Daisy. You just don't want to trust me.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

@Golden

Maybe you think there's no world where a mafia member busses a teammate at the very beginning without provocation but I've seen it happen, specifically when the player that got thrown under the bus wasn't going to be able to participate much and would have replaced out if he hadn't been lynched.

http://www.hcrealms.com/forum/showpost. ... stcount=56
http://www.hcrealms.com/forum/showpost. ... tcount=162
http://www.hcrealms.com/forum/showpost. ... count=1627

@Sig

I don't play neutral roles pro town or anti town. I play them the same as I play town or mafia, always in pursuit of my win condition.

I'm not mad at you. I'm suspicious of you. I don't vote for players cause I'm mad at them. See my earliest of exchanges with Nacho and my commentary on Golden voting Quin.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Are you saying that there is a zero percent chance that your research is wrong?
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:@Golden

Maybe you think there's no world where a mafia member busses a teammate at the very beginning without provocation but I've seen it happen, specifically when the player that got thrown under the bus wasn't going to be able to participate much and would have replaced out if he hadn't been lynched.
Are any of those situations where the numbers were as against scum teams as they are here? Were there two teams that could kill each other? Were there two potential civ vigs?

There are extenuating circumstances here. I saw it happen once at RYM, that someone bussed their teammate without provocation on day one, and won the game for it. But they never had any risk of natural attrition to their team, because they held the only kill.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Quin wrote:Are you saying that there is a zero percent chance that your research is wrong?
I'm saying that you don't know what the percentage of me being wrong is, and I don't know what the percentage is for you either, and we can't know that for sure. But if you believe I'm town and I believe you're helping the town then the way we win the game is to trust each other and leave the tinfoil reads behind until such time as we haven't solved the game and we need to think again.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I mean, if Sorsha's the last baddie we will literally have lynched 3/8 of them to win. This is just not the game setup in which you bus without cause.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Golden wrote:
Quin wrote:Are you saying that there is a zero percent chance that your research is wrong?
I'm saying that you don't know what the percentage of me being wrong is, and I don't know what the percentage is for you either, and we can't know that for sure. But if you believe I'm town and I believe you're helping the town then the way we win the game is to trust each other and leave the tinfoil reads behind until such time as we haven't solved the game and we need to think again.
I don't have that luxury right now.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I need to go out for a bit. A few hours tops.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Quin wrote:
Golden wrote:
I don't have that luxury right now.
It's not a luxury. This is how town wins. The luxury is being able to have tinfoil reads and do your own thing instead of working together.

Return to “Previous Jobs”