Total votes: 17
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 2]

Post by Mongoose »

Vompatti wrote:Has Snow Dog posted anything lately? He's usually very active.

Not super lately; I figured he was probably bored by all our nonsense. I'd like to hear from a few other people today too.

Who are you eyeing today, Liz and Vompers?

As for me, my spouse has a death wish. It's my day off, so he leaves me wish a Chore List! A chore list. We have people over every weekend, so it's not like it's not still clean from then. I think to be contrary, I will do a bunch of stuff around the house to equal the workload on the list, but nothing on the list.

The worst affront is that he left me a chore list but only made enough coffee for himself today. We have one of those old-fangled French press things and I don't know how to work it. I now have a cup of underbrewed coffee with a bunch of coffee grounds floating around in it. Do not be a joltbolt -- this is the term for someone who blocks another from getting coffee, or only makes enough for him/herself.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Vompatti »

Mongoose wrote:
Vompatti wrote:Has Snow Dog posted anything lately? He's usually very active.

Not super lately; I figured he was probably bored by all our nonsense. I'd like to hear from a few other people today too.

Who are you eyeing today, Liz and Vompers?
I find Matt F's case for llama & Dom & juliets worth considering, but I wasn't really suspicious of llama before so I'm not sure what to do. I'd like to hear from those who haven't posted lately.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 257

Post by thellama73 »

I can't believe people are taking that crazy, rambling post by Matt F seriously. It's just a bunch of imagined conversations that might have taken place in BTSC. Anyone can do that. I can imagine Matt F in BTSC saying "dude! I'm going to make a long and rambling post linking llama and dom and juliets and it will be hilarious." See? Easy.

I am not bad, I have no BTSC, and if I am lynched I suspect there will be much han wringing and gnashing of teeth among the civilians. I beg my friends in the animal sanctuary not to let this injustice stand.

Also, why are BDH and BWT telling ghost stories?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

I'm assuming the ghost stories are part of the secret event. Mine will be up shortly as soon as I can think of an ending.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Hedgeowl »

Vompatti wrote:I'm assuming the ghost stories are part of the secret event. Mine will be up shortly as soon as I can think of an ending.
:haha:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 256
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I quickly read through the posts to catch up because I have just a little bit of time and am feeling up to mafia at the moment (and really don't want to die, and I feel there is at least some chance I could). I wasn't even sure if I would post anything, but I really have to address three things, just in case this is my last post, and even if it isn't, I want to.

First. Seriously. I know I have provided information regarding a family death, and at that someone very close to me, and I literally had just found out and was in total shock when I told the thread -- and at that very moment I did not want to play this game anymore at all. I also am getting busier with work and studying for the GMAT and I felt really overwhelmed. But I've been looking forward to this game for SO long and really want to continue playing it because whenever I have been showing up, I have been really enjoying it. I share all of these things because they affect my participation levels and I especially didn't know how much I'd be up to playing. I've said all this before. But I hate that other players are looking at me with special eyes because of it. Don't. If you think my in-game behavior is suspicious, vote for me. You'd be wrong, but you're entitled to do so. I am not any less worthy of a vote than anyone else.

Second, I've repeated my train of thought multiple times regarding my Vompatti vote on Day 1. Bea and juliets and anyone else who thinks this makes me bad, think again. Would you seriously think it would have been better for me to just "randomize" and that way you could not even tell my intentions as to whether I was hiding behind a vote I didn't want to explain or, the better option but still not great at all, randomizing among a list of players' names instead of going with something that I felt could best give us information? I acknowledged it was risky as hell even in my original post when I went with it. I even acknowledged that I disagreed with gleam and was not AT ALL latching onto his suspicions of Vomps. I just wanted to see what would happen when Vomps had two votes and there had only been three votes made. I felt it might have give us information more than any other option I could do at the time. If you disagree with my methods, fine. Go ahead. But I'm playing this game in a way I can best throw off the baddies and help accomplish my win condition. If you feel that makes me baddie, vote for me. But no one has one explained to me how my Vomps vote even makes me baddie. Even if Vompatti had been railroaded and lynched and flipped civvie, he could have been a sacrifice that led us to sorting out which players bandwagoned onto him nefariously and we could have nabbed a baddie on Day 2. There was any possible way it could have turned out. And for people to think that my intentions behind that vote were more nefarious than someone who just comes in and says "randomed ____" without any explanation, then I just don't understand.

Now one other particular post caught my eye upon skimming:

thellama73 wrote:Trust your instincts, Juliets. There's legitimate suspicion and then there's baddie railroading. I'm beginning to wonder if maybe this is an example of the latter, given the persistence and vagueness of the complaints against me. Nobody has given any specific reason to suspect me, and yet my name keeps getting brought up, sowing the seeds of doubt and suspicion among honest, hard working civvies like yourself (for I do believe you to be civvie at this point).

Every time MP posts he brings up my name, I answer his concerns, he says he thinks my response is reasonable, he disappears for a while, and then he comes back with another post suspecting me. I'm really beginning to feel like is trying to do me in because he knows I am civvie.
The bolded: This is just SO not true. If you are a civvie, then I don't know what's up with you this game, and I'm truly sorry. But this only makes me feel better about my opinion. I even said I was giving you the BOTD and I haven't been mentioning you all game.

Also, I'm disappearing for a while off and on clearly because of RL reasons. Every time I come in here and post in thread is literally all of the time I've been spending at this site and even nearly all the time I've been spending on the internet at all lately. I'm in a game on HV that just started up and unfairly to Dex and indi I haven't even been paying attention to it at all. I actually completely forgot about it until this morning and then realized I had to say something, so thought I might as well check the status here too.

Also, you of all people should know that reasonable does not equate to intentions. You and I share a similar gameplay style. Just because you and I are being reasonable says absolutely nothing about our intentions. I am just as reasonable as a baddie as I am a civvie and I'm the first to admit it. In fact, I might even be more reasonable as a baddie, because when I'm a BTSC-less civvie I'm all alone and have no one to bounce any of my interpretations off of.

Not a specific reason? Did I not give those? I felt you were suspicion mongering with Mongoose and Elohcin, that you thought you could lead a lynch on Hedgeowl, subtly, and that you've been trying to direct the thread -- but not in a civvie way but I am reading your intentions as sinister. Sure, I could very well be wrong, and so could Matt F. But it's all I've got right now.

I additionally feel like llama's response to Matt F's post was very much a baddie stuck in a corner, feeling as though he's being unfairly accused, and after seeing the tide of the thread change away from Hedgeowl to possibly him, I've seen him and the thread become more cautious. There are still only three votes. I feel there might be scheming behind the scenes going on right now. Keep an eye for players trying to drum up suspicions on players out of nowhere for weak reasons. I've been in llama's current shoes many times, and that's the feel I'm getting. Again, could be wrong, my guess is as good as anyone else's. I never said mine was ultimate authority. And that's precisely why I wanted others to contribute their thoughts as much as possible. But that's just my thoughts on him.

I feel terrible even making the case against you because I can empathize entirely with your situation; we both garner a ton of attention in games due to our styles and it often results in our lynch. But I can't let that affect my judgment of how I'm currently reading the situation. If you do get lynched and are civvie, I would say accept my apologies, but I will not be sorry, because I have given this game literally every single bit of effort I possibly can, and I will not apologize for pursuing an interpretation I believe to be most worthy right now. You of all people should understand this, and should accept the situation, especially given it is Day 2.

And I do feel a bit wary of a few of those jumping onto my suspicion of llama. I feel far from sure about all of this. It's mostly my gut interpretation of his intentions. I do agree that Matt F's observations are notable. It's funny you mentioned juliets, Matt, because I'm not too sure I've been seeing a civvie JC here either, but didn't want to mention her just yet because I really am on the fence about her, and it's so early in the game so it's hard to interpret intentions using so little to go off on. Your observations were interesting nonetheless, BUT, I really feel there are a few players latching onto the suspicions that you and I have drummed up.

The more I'm seeing of Vomps's game, I'm wondering if he's baddie here. The way he really latched onto Matt F's post seemed weird to me. Far from sure, but it's something that also struck my mind as I was reading through. That's all I have on him though.

I also am still a bit wary of Devin... just not sure what to make of his intentions quite yet.

My thoughts surrounding most players are very ??? at this point, but that's what I got. I have to go now as I have many things to do and won't be back until... maybe Saturday night, but I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a really rough day for me (the funeral/viewing is in the morning), so it might not be until Sunday, and even then I don't know how I will feel or what all I will have going on.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Spacedaisy »

thellama73 wrote:Also, why are BDH and BWT telling ghost stories?
I'm more interested to know why David seems to think he is an 18 year with a boyfriend... Lol.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Spacedaisy wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Also, why are BDH and BWT telling ghost stories?
I'm more interested to know why David seems to think he is an 18 year with a boyfriend... Lol.
Lolol. I wonder if someone should report this to his gf before it's too late.

Also, I almost feel like we should lynch MP for these walls of text. :p

Image Image Image
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

thellama73 wrote:I can't believe people are taking that crazy, rambling post by Matt F seriously. It's just a bunch of imagined conversations that might have taken place in BTSC. Anyone can do that. I can imagine Matt F in BTSC saying "dude! I'm going to make a long and rambling post linking llama and dom and juliets and it will be hilarious." See? Easy.

I am not bad, I have no BTSC, and if I am lynched I suspect there will be much han wringing and gnashing of teeth among the civilians. I beg my friends in the animal sanctuary not to let this injustice stand.

Also, why are BDH and BWT telling ghost stories?
My impression is that this is part of Matt Fs style. Granted I have played only half a game with him at another site. I certainly appreciate the massive effort he put into this case. I will say that juliets style this game seems to consistent with other games. She checks in and asks questions of other players to reexplain the case or points. I have not figured out if this is because she is always confused or part of her style to observe if a slip is made in reponse to her questions.

That said the dialogue back and forth seems a little too careless if they were all on a baddie team together.

The point I find interesting is Dom bringing up that Llama had not mentioned him with rey and Mata as players who were quiet here, but not at another site. Dom then references the Six Feet Under game, which he Mata, rey, bwt, and I were or are still playing, but Llama hasnt been. So why on earth would Llama be talking about that game? The SFU game has been going on for weeks. Dom then uses this as a reason to find llama "slightly interesting." After llama clarifies which he game he meant Dom doesnt mention it again or say whoops! Of the 3 Matt F brings up I find Dom the most suspicious. I haven't decided, but I might vote there.

Linki- MP, I believe Llama was one of the first to think I was genuine in my defense, soo...leading a lynch how? As for suspecting him, I think I just have a blindpsot with Llama. I know him in rl, so I think he sounds like llama a lot. I have no idea whether he is bad or civ here.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 95

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

First off, I think Matt F's post is very interesting. But idk if it makes me feel better or worse about each of those players yet.

I have to vote now however. I'm on my lunch break and won't have time to do so later. I think I'm going to go with llama this time. I know it's an incredibly weak case because I only have my original ping, and a new one with his response to Matt F's gargantuan post. I hope others read it and come up with their own opinion on it however.

Votes llama
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I don't understand what I am supposed to be defending against. No sounding genuine? Sounding coached? Having been a possible conversant in a hypothetical BTSC conversation?

Consider this: do you believe that MP, Matt F, BWT, Devin and possibly Vomps all have the civvie interest at heart? If you do, then fine, vote for me, but if you have doubts about them, then recognize this as the baddie bandwagon it is.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

MP, I think you and I just have different approaches to situations. I will promise I will vote you today if you are my main suspicion but as much as people say mafai and personal are separate, it would not make me happy to vote for a friend at a time like this. I will however pledge to do that if the time comes. The other thing I note is I think I am clear on why you voted for Vompatti I just don't agree that its a civv thing to do to try and lynch someone just to get information. Maybe I'm not understanding you correctly but that is what it sounds like you are saying.

I know you said you won't be back on here but when you are maybe you could address this. In one place in your post you say:

" Keep an eye for players trying to drum up suspicions on players out of nowhere for weak reasons."

And then you turn around and say:
"I do agree that Matt F's observations are notable. It's funny you mentioned juliets, Matt, because I'm not too sure I've been seeing a civvie JC here either, but didn't want to mention her just yet because I really am on the fence about her, and it's so early in the game so it's hard to interpret intentions using so little to go off on."

I would argue here that Mr F's post is exactly what you said in the first post: Mr F trying to drum up suspicions on players out of nowhere for weak reasons. I can't see anything weaker than making a case based on what people might have said if they had bts.

So it seems like you would see the suspicion on me drummed up out of nowhere for weak reasons. You instead said that you were on the fence about me and Matt's post was notable. So I ask you, what exactly have I said or done that's caused you to be slightly suspicious? And do you really think a made up conversation that supposedly took place in a made up bts is notable?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Llama, who are you going to vote for? I know that Matt F's theory is a bit random but honestly it's about the only theory so far. BWT's vote kind of came out of nowhere though, so I do see this as a possible bandwagon which I hesitate to hop on.

Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Vompatti wrote:Llama, who are you going to vote for? I know that Matt F's theory is a bit random but honestly it's about the only theory so far. BWT's vote kind of came out of nowhere though, so I do see this as a possible bandwagon which I hesitate to hop on.
I'm going to vote for whomever I have to to stay alive, but if I had an open choice, I am currently leaning towards Devin.

Here's why:
I believe that at least one of the people drumming up suspicion on me must be bad. Here are some quotes from Devin.
Devin wrote: After that I'm leaning 55% baddie and 45% civvie on llama because I can still understand his argument.
Devin wrote: I have upgraded llama to 60% baddie, and 40% civvie. Still not terrible odds, however, I remain skeptical.
Devin wrote: Regarding llama: I'm still 60:40 with him. And I know I've said this about other players before, but, I will probably end up voting for him if nothing better comes up.

This feels very planned to me. Like he wanted to call me out as a suspect, but not all at once for fear of drawing attention to himself. So instead, he started out iffy and gradually ratcheted up his suspicions to lead for a vote to me. I believe he intended to vote for me the whole time, but wanted it to appear that he was gradually making up his mind.

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Oh Hedge I didn't see your post -

I ask a lot of questions because my nature is to investigate. So I will ask questions to try and get at the root of something, especially if it is a suspicion of someone. Or I paraphrase and ask if I'm correct to make sure I have a complete understanding of a point. At work, my team called me Inspector Clouseau because I was always asking 'why'. I ask questions, gather information and then sift through it to make a decision on suspicions or a vote. I'm having some trouble with this game though because i have SO MANY questions given the amount of dialogue.

Also, I sometimes get confused because I misunderstand someone's tone or I miss something in the thread that i have to ask about, so sure i sometimes am confused.

With all that said i have no idea who I'm going to vote for. I may go for someone who seems to be lying lo.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Leamiteo »

bea wrote:@ CBK and Leam - please don't feel left out by any of the "well they usually play like this talk" with enough games, you'll be doing it too...unfortunately. I actually quite enjoy reading your perspective (as well as BDH's) because here's the down side to "well...this always happens blah blah blah) 1) While everyone does have tells, anyone who wants to keep playing usually changes them as soon as they find out what they are. and 2) People are wrong. All the time. And they don't see it because they have that knowlege in their heads. I've been lynched as a civ more than once because of the "well, x person knows how to read Bea really well." and they are convinced I'm bad. I may have just had a bad night at work, I may have just had 2 too many glasses of :wine: before I pulled myself off the computer. Their heads could have been in a different place. They could have been baddies using my playstyle against me. Lots of things go wrong by relying too much on what a people have done in the past. New ideas and new perspectives help us who play across several forums with the same group of people over and over again in our place. Keep thinking and keep posting!
Thanks for this, it's encouraging at a point in the game where I hit a slump.

Also, I just realized that you can view ALL of a player's posts in one thread. Amazing. Wish I would have discovered this earlier!

Oi! I'm at work and fortunately doing a monotonous task that I can simultaneously have this tab open, however, I must be brief and vote now. The network here is acting spotty and I fear losing the internet. Out printers here in the printing and mailing department are not wanting to print...and the share drive is inaccessible.

My tone deaf co-worker is singing. I am irritable. The weekend couldn't come fast enough!

I am voting borok for because I am irritable, lack of posts from him, and because he said this: "Man, I am so behind. I wish I had the time to read over all of the pages of posts so I can figure out who I hate. I guess the safest option now is to hate everyone and vote at random, eh?"
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Leamiteo »

Additionally, I don't think that borok is necessarily bad and that others should throw votes his way, but I am not confident that he is a civvie either.
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 156

Post by Draconus »

thellama73 wrote:
Vompatti wrote:Llama, who are you going to vote for? I know that Matt F's theory is a bit random but honestly it's about the only theory so far. BWT's vote kind of came out of nowhere though, so I do see this as a possible bandwagon which I hesitate to hop on.
I'm going to vote for whomever I have to to stay alive, but if I had an open choice, I am currently leaning towards Devin.

Here's why:
I believe that at least one of the people drumming up suspicion on me must be bad. Here are some quotes from Devin.
Devin wrote: After that I'm leaning 55% baddie and 45% civvie on llama because I can still understand his argument.
Devin wrote: I have upgraded llama to 60% baddie, and 40% civvie. Still not terrible odds, however, I remain skeptical.
Devin wrote: Regarding llama: I'm still 60:40 with him. And I know I've said this about other players before, but, I will probably end up voting for him if nothing better comes up.

This feels very planned to me. Like he wanted to call me out as a suspect, but not all at once for fear of drawing attention to himself. So instead, he started out iffy and gradually ratcheted up his suspicions to lead for a vote to me. I believe he intended to vote for me the whole time, but wanted it to appear that he was gradually making up his mind.
If I didn't want to call attention to myself I wouldn't have started acting like an oddball :bounce: My role is not as fun as being Sander Cohen and there's no one for me to talk to off thread. That said, Yes, I would like attention on thread :dance:

Secondly, I have not given my final thoughts on you, nor have I voted for you yet, so I don't appreciate being included in your "baddie bandwagon."

Thirdly, I'm not interested in the made up btsc conversation in Matt F's post (which is the only part of that post you and Juliets have responded to). I'm more intrigued by what has happened in thread and how you both have reacted to this new threat.

Froth, I'm still going on why I originally gave 55:45 baddie status: Because your game in this thread is ENTIRELY different from your civ game in Bioshock. I actually read you as civ, then (and said so in the thread) before Epignosis made his case on you. (I don't apologize for helping to lynch you, though, because you were a disciple :p ).

Anyways, I will likely not be back until long after the lynch because I have a shit-ton of reports to go through and a deadline to meet.

Because of my Froth reason, I am voting for llama. On the off chance that you do flip civ if you are lynched I will be Gung Ho for lynching Matt F.
Now then, who wants to join my "baddie bandwagon" :fiesta:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Oh! And Matt F made the Chewbacca Defense. You can't win against the Chewbacca Defense.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 276

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:

Here's why:

Yes. Devin reads exactly like that. You could be on to something.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Devin the Omniscient wrote: <snip>
Thirdly, I'm not interested in the made up btsc conversation in Matt F's post (which is the only part of that post you and Juliets have responded to). I'm more intrigued by what has happened in thread and how you both have reacted to this new threat.
<snip>
Froth, I'm still going on why I originally gave 55:45 baddie status:
Because of my Froth reason, I am voting for llama. On the off chance that you do flip civ if you are lynched I will be Gung Ho for lynching Matt F.
Devin, just two questions. First, you say you're more intrigued by what has happened in the thread, how we both have reacted to this new threat. Is there something in how I responded that I need to speak to?

Second, and maybe someone else can answer this, what is "Froth" and what does it mean you are voting for a "Froth" reason?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

/me is starting to get nervous at how few people have voted with only an hour and a half to go.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:/me is starting to get nervous at how few people have voted with only an hour and a half to go.
I'm not comfortable voting for you on the suspicions so far shown. It comes up to a whole load of nothing but feelings.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 36

Post by Lizzy »

I don't know how you guys play, but back in my days of glory we would very rarely defend a team mate: it was either discretely throwing them under the bus by naming them among the suspects, arguing with them on the board or even voting for them, or just not interacting with them at all. Maybe the times they are a-changin' :sigh:

Anyway, I'll be looking at people with unnecessarily lengthy and perhaps aggressive defences.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Lizzy wrote: Anyway, I'll be looking at people with unnecessarily lengthy and perhaps aggressive defences.
Devin the Omniscient wrote: If I didn't want to call attention to myself I wouldn't have started acting like an oddball :bounce: My role is not as fun as being Sander Cohen and there's no one for me to talk to off thread. That said, Yes, I would like attention on thread :dance:

Secondly, I have not given my final thoughts on you, nor have I voted for you yet, so I don't appreciate being included in your "baddie bandwagon."

Froth, I'm still going on why I originally gave 55:45 baddie status: Because your game in this thread is ENTIRELY different from your civ game in Bioshock. I actually read you as civ, then (and said so in the thread) before Epignosis made his case on you. (I don't apologize for helping to lynch you, though, because you were a disciple :p ).

Anyways, I will likely not be back until long after the lynch because I have a shit-ton of reports to go through and a deadline to meet.

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

thellama73 wrote:/me is starting to get nervous at how few people have voted with only an hour and a half to go.
I was waiting to see if Dom would respond to Matt Fs post first, since you and juliets have, before I decide.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Animal Sanctuary Squad! Assemble! Your Llama needs you!

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

thellama73 wrote:Animal Sanctuary Squad! Assemble! Your Llama needs you!

Haha! I'm back and reading through the newest posts. I'll be voting soonish.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 28

Post by DFaraday »

I think I'm leaning civ on Llama at this point, although like I said, I never know with him. And I agree that Devin's comments def sound planned. I'm going to go ahead and *vote Devin*
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

thellama73 wrote:Animal Sanctuary Squad! Assemble! Your Llama needs you!
:D this makes think of, "by your powers combined, I am Captain Planet!" Anyone ever do a Captain Planet mafia? ;airguitar:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Tired of waiting. I'm voting for Devin too.

Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

thellama73 wrote:Tired of waiting. I'm voting for Devin too.
The same.

Image Image Image
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I'm voting to Dev because he's been pinging me the most. I think Llama has adequately convinced me that he's not Troggie so I'm going on Dev today. I'm not really feeling MP as bad so far. And I'm unsure about Borok but he is new and I am giving him the BOTD.

Sorry Dev ole chap, you know I like ya

* Votes Devin*

linki - DF and Llama too. Well this is good to look suspicious. Ha.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 36

Post by Lizzy »

The Sock is the best I have thus far, although his approach seems less quarrelsome than in the previous game. Also, I am not exactly buying the argument behind his vote for Vomps.

*votes MP*
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Was thinking of a Devin vote too but now it'll look like a bandwagon.

linki..whats up with that..two more votes!!!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Well now I've gone from going to vote Devin to being a bit uncomfortable with it now. Should have voted earlier I guess.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Snow Dog wrote:Was thinking of a Devin vote too but now it'll look like a bandwagon.

Ugh I know, when I was first writing my post, he hadnt had any votes yet!
The acronym for Animal Sanctuary Squad is quite unfortunate.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I agree the point made about Dev made good sense. I am likely to vote him over a flying under the radar guy but i still want to wait a bit to see if anything else develops.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Why is it that I'm ALWAYS lynched early as a civ. :sigh:

Go ahead keep voting for me!
I ask for no pardon in the way I say this but the civvies will be fucked if I am lynched. I reference boo's circumstance in Bioshock as being EXACTLY like mine.

But as I said, don't let this stop you from voting for me. Keep voting for me. I have no protection. I will not survive this. Just keep voting :feb:

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:Why is it that I'm ALWAYS lynched early as a civ. :sigh:

Go ahead keep voting for me!
I ask for no pardon in the way I say this but the civvies will be fucked if I am lynched. I reference boo's circumstance in Bioshock as being EXACTLY like mine.

But as I said, don't let this stop you from voting for me. Keep voting for me. I have no protection. I will not survive this. Just keep voting :feb:
Ditto for me.

timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

voted borok. I think llama seems ok and mp is getting targeted for being posty. devins posts sem weird a bit but I can remenver other ganes where I voted him for tgat and he was civ. I stuck with borok because sonethibg about hus oosts doesn't feel right to me. will be on the road today.
My siggie.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

By the way Juliets, I had no interest in looking at you. My only interest was in llama and his thread behavior.

"Froth" was my typo for Fourth: I liked it so I stuck with it. And don't forget! Vote for me! :D

linki: It really does suck doesn't it? It really makes you lose interest in these games.

linki: Timmer I'm glad someone remembers.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Well, I'll be back after I've been lynched. Laters!

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Mongoose wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Was thinking of a Devin vote too but now it'll look like a bandwagon.

Ugh I know, when I was first writing my post, he hadnt had any votes yet!
The acronym for Animal Sanctuary Squad is quite unfortunate.
You don't think A.S.S. is a great title for book, show, or movie targeted to kids? :noble:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok Devin *sigh* and timmer *sigh again* I'm having second thoughts about Devin. People reading back on this lynch will say wth - why can't se make up her mind and stick with it.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Mongoose wrote: The acronym for Animal Sanctuary Squad is quite unfortunate.
You don't think A.S.S. is a great title for book, show, or movie targeted to kids? :noble:
:haha:

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Before I change my mind again I'm voting for someone laying low - gleam. Gleam, see this as a request that you come into the game and participate more. We need all the thoughts we can get. And I am not fond of those who lay low (ask DP!). I mean that only from a game perspective.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Does anyone know how Daisy tends to handle ties?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Mongoose wrote:Does anyone know how Daisy tends to handle ties?
Random death, I expect. That's how everyone except Epignosis does it, that I've seen.

agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 28

Post by agleaminranks »

I'm really not inclined to believe Matt F's baddie team theory, as I feel that juliets has a pretty proper response and I'm not really seeing the merit in the arguments against Llama. What he did point out regarding Dom does have me raising an eyebrow, so I'll be rereading and investigating some posts further.

I feel like both Matt F and Devin's big posts are very diversionary, meant to throw out wild theories to divert attention left or right of center. Matt's is at least well arranged, even if I don't buy it, so I'm more inclined to label Devin with the baddie tag. He will thus be getting my vote today, though Matt's in my spotter scope as well.
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛

Return to “Previous Jobs”