Total votes: 36
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 290
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Felt Mafia 2 [Day 2]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Once again my time is restricted today. I don't know whether I'll be able to contribute much between now and the deadline.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 185

Post by thellama73 »

Boomslang wrote:
thellama73 wrote:This game messes with your head, man. Right now I feel like Quin is such an obvious baddie that it's making me second guess myself, thinking "it can't be that easy, can it?"
It was that easy with DDL, wasn't it?
Lol, yeah, but I was wrong about DDL.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Once again my time is restricted today. I don't know whether I'll be able to contribute much between now and the deadline.
Jay, is it fair to say that you intend to vote for Long Con today, as things currently stand?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 275
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

thellama73 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Once again my time is restricted today. I don't know whether I'll be able to contribute much between now and the deadline.
Jay, is it fair to say that you intend to vote for Long Con today, as things currently stand?
I would agree that that's fair to say.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

And who is in your sights today, LC?

Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 148
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

nijuukyugou wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:1) Yep, Epi has definitely and immediately thrown a team member under the bus Day 1. I was there. So he's not entirely in the clear, but I do agree with someone (don't remember who) that the way he threw suspicion out at DDL was different from the way he attacked him in Guess Who. Didn't play the other game mentioned, so I have no comparison, but I'm inclined at the point to see Epi as good. Scary.
You were there, but you did not play the game so you don't have a good comparison?

What do you mean?
Oops, that's horrible wording! I meant that because I didn't play the other game mentioned that I don't have any comparison with Epi's behavior in this game. Does that make more sense?
Sort of. I still don't understand what you mean by "I was there", unless he did that to you at some point.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:Also, llama's not necessarily cleared by any means by this last lynch, so there's also that.
I wanted to circle back to this point, because it's a good one. I'm certainly not cleared by the lynch at all. For that reason, I'm a bit puzzled as to why INH, whom I generally feel good about, decided to drop his case against me after the lynch. Can you clear that up, INH?
I think some people like to look at lynches as black-and-white. ie, if the lynchee comes out bad, the counter-wagon looks good.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:1) Yep, Epi has definitely and immediately thrown a team member under the bus Day 1. I was there. So he's not entirely in the clear, but I do agree with someone (don't remember who) that the way he threw suspicion out at DDL was different from the way he attacked him in Guess Who. Didn't play the other game mentioned, so I have no comparison, but I'm inclined at the point to see Epi as good. Scary.
You were there, but you did not play the game so you don't have a good comparison?

What do you mean?
Oops, that's horrible wording! I meant that because I didn't play the other game mentioned that I don't have any comparison with Epi's behavior in this game. Does that make more sense?
Sort of. I still don't understand what you mean by "I was there", unless he did that to you at some point.
Ah, I meant I was there for Guess Who, but not the other game (there were two other instances mentioned besides this game).
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:Also, llama's not necessarily cleared by any means by this last lynch, so there's also that.
I wanted to circle back to this point, because it's a good one. I'm certainly not cleared by the lynch at all. For that reason, I'm a bit puzzled as to why INH, whom I generally feel good about, decided to drop his case against me after the lynch. Can you clear that up, INH?
I think some people like to look at lynches as black-and-white. ie, if the lynchee comes out bad, the counter-wagon looks good.
:disappoint: A regrettable post. Now instead of having to think up an answer to my question, INH can just say "what MM said" and I won't get any insight into his play.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
:disappoint: A regrettable post. Now instead of having to think up an answer to my question, INH can just say "what MM said" and I won't get any insight into his play.
Someone thought you were civ enough to remove from the lynch poll. A regrettable action. :shrug2:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Have you any idea whom you're voting for today, young Marmot?

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 290
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

thellama73 wrote:
He's the player I'd most like to lynch. He's not the only potential recipient of my vote. I should be able to check in later. I'll see where things stand.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Here's a list of the players I feel nervous about at this point:
Quin
A Person
Dr. Wilgy
Made
Movingpictures07
Scotty

Here are the players I feel sure are not bad:
Epignosis
Boomslang
thellama73

The jury's still out on the rest, although Blooper and Marmot also look circumstantially good.

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 275
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

thellama73 wrote:And who is in your sights today, LC?
Well, not you today, though I don't feel the same as INH. His turnaround is not entirely logical to me, and that's a negative mark in my book.

Elohcin I'm a little leaning toward, I'd like to see some expansion on her accusations of Quin immediately after the night ended. "Sneaky tone" and something about his defenses not being genuine. That's cake vague, Elohcin... explain please.

I like Quin right now, I think he's Civ.

I never like folks who haven't posted enough. Made, MP, A Person... I would have to look to see who else. Nothing against nijuu right now, and I am not feeling the marmot lynch. Wilgy is someone I would vote for based on the things others have said, which I feel agreeable about.

Scotty and Sorsha are pretty neutral reads. Boomslang is cool, his JJJ analysis gives me hope for humanity.

At this point, I would vote for JJJ if folks are looking that way.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 165
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

I'd vote for JJJ today. Then Quin.

Quin is reminding me of that game I got killed in pretty recently that he won as a baddie: tunneling on Dom all game (llama in this one) and all over the place.

JJJ does look like he is steering the narrative a certain way, and the couple posts that I quoted in regards to DDL seem...lacking something.

:shrug2:
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I could also vote for A Person. His 3 posts have done nothing for me.

I might actually bump my preferred lynches to Quin>JJJ>A Person>Anyone else>Brett Favre

Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Sorsha »

If I had to pick sides on the two battles going on today I'd lean baddie on Quin and jjj, lean civ on the other two.

There was reason to suspect Quin before today based on his vote and reason for breaking the tie in DDLs favor yesterday. Then the stuff today about being framed seems like grasping at straws. Then turning to the llama/jjj interaction (or lack of) in the thread seems like more grasping.

I didn't have great feelings about jjj yesterday when he was needling me about how I responded to llama but I wasn't sure if I was just being overdefensive or not so I didn't say anything. That others seem to be seeing something there too reaffirms my feeling that he could be bad.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 253

Post by Epignosis »

The middle-of-the-night interactions did nothing for me except wonder when the hell people sleep.

I'm going to take a different approach. I'm going to operate under the assumption that the four major Day 2 players are all civilians and then go from there. :)
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Sorsha wrote:If I had to pick sides on the two battles going on today I'd lean baddie on Quin and jjj, lean civ on the other two.

There was reason to suspect Quin before today based on his vote and reason for breaking the tie in DDLs favor yesterday. Then the stuff today about being framed seems like grasping at straws. Then turning to the llama/jjj interaction (or lack of) in the thread seems like more grasping.

I didn't have great feelings about jjj yesterday when he was needling me about how I responded to llama but I wasn't sure if I was just being overdefensive or not so I didn't say anything. That others seem to be seeing something there too reaffirms my feeling that he could be bad.
Yeah, I could imagine JJJ being a very active and clever baddie. I'm not seeing baddie Long Con at all.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 5
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

My apologies, folks. It's been super busy since I've returned. Not sure when I'll have time. Voting myself for now because I'm afraid I won't be able to make any real concerted effort in time.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Well, I guess I'll go ahead and vote Quin. His play over the last 24 hours has me in mind of a caught fish desperately thrashing to rid itself of a hook.I don't think his arguments have made sense and appear to be a combination of red herrings, distractions, reversals, and excuses.

I'm afraid I got a little carried away last night, and I'd just like to say, Quin old boy, that I hold you in the highest regard and my vote is nothing personal. I apologize if my rhetoric became overheated. You're a splendid chap, as far as I'm concerned.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Also, five missing votes: A Person, Eloh, Made, MP, and DDL.

DDL didn't even vote to save himself, so I would consider it less likely that his team went out of their way to preserve him. :ponder:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Quin, why did you vote llama Day 1? That's something I haven't worked out.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 266

Post by Quin »

Epignosis wrote:Quin, why did you vote llama Day 1? That's something I haven't worked out.
Pretty sure I've talked about this.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Elohcin wrote:I'm back for a few while fish sticks are in the oven. Yes...fish sticks for breakfast, my daughter is weird.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quin wrote:If Eloh role blocked me, but Boomslang's survival was the result of a doctor protection, it would probably mean Elohcin calling me out wasn't an attempt at a frame job. That would make her civilian. Any reason I shouldn't think this?
If all of these assumptions are granted, sure. I'm not certain we have the data necessary to just call Elohcin a roleblocker (for either faction). She emerged into this day phase with two primary comments of relevance:

1. Appreciative of my reviewing of the progression of votes on Day 1, which included a lengthy description of Quin emerging looking less than stellar.

2. She is suspicious of Quin.

My inclination is to tie these together -- she agreed with the concerns I expressed about Quin's vote and expressed suspicion accordingly. Elohcin, please correct me if this is not accurate.
You are 100% accurate in this. And then there was this which furthered my suspicion.
Quin wrote:
Elohcin wrote:Yay! No kill. I guess the kill was blocked. :D

I know I haven;t been here much, but I have been following along today and I think JJJ's summary of the votes on Day 1 was nicely detailed enough to catch me up. I have an idea of someone I think could be bad. Quin. His vote, his sneaky tone, and the fact that his defenses haven't sounded genuine to me.
So it was you, huh?
Whether I am a roleblocker or not...I will not say. But this reaction is alarming to me. If I were caught up, I would be voting Quin right now. But I feel I should at least catch up before voting.
Why is it alarming?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Boomslang wrote:Whew, thanks much to whatever behind-the-scenes shenanigans kept me alive last night! Hopefully we can keep this good juju running.

In all of the discussion about Quin's tinfoil theory, I think people are missing this key post, in which I think he clearly backtracks from the position:
Quin wrote:
Sorsha wrote:It's possible but pretty unlikely that the baddies would block their own kill like that. Especially after losing one of their own in the day one lynch.
That's a good point. I'd say this is more likely a doctor job.
And then he returns to using the theory while defending against Quin, calling it "the second most likely scenario." Also, "There's no tinfoil to be found there. This near-exact scenario happened in the very last game, which you modded." Which again glosses over the differences in context between the Sorsha situation and this hypothetical. I feel like Quin's digging a very deep hole.
Nobody called me out for anything about my hypothesis at the time of that post. That's not backtracking.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

nijuukyugou wrote:I'm catching up in the thread, but I think I'll do some thought posting before being fully caught up so I can actually contribute without feeling like I'm just rehashing. So, expect possible rehashing of others' thoughts.

1) Yep, Epi has definitely and immediately thrown a team member under the bus Day 1. I was there. So he's not entirely in the clear, but I do agree with someone (don't remember who) that the way he threw suspicion out at DDL was different from the way he attacked him in Guess Who. Didn't play the other game mentioned, so I have no comparison, but I'm inclined at the point to see Epi as good. Scary.

2) I will be focusing attention on llama voters ATM. Initial thoughts on each as I read through and remember what was posted during the Day:

INH: Came out, guns a-blazin', against llama for reasons I remember agreeing with (and posted about in my bigger post). It was mostly the going after Sorsha part that I agreed with (as in, llama came out going after Sorsha with no real reasoning, and continued to push it with no real reasoning), as well as the part pointing out the way llama has with manipulating with words. In other words, INH had a case against llama and went with it, making him the least suspicious in my eyes. Also, llama's not necessarily cleared by any means by this last lynch, so there's also that.

Long Con: Added on to llama votes. Honestly, haven't looked at him particularly closely yet (still reading), but I do see he's getting suspicion, especially from JJJ at the bottom of his read list, so I'd like to look back more at him. But not a good look if, in fact, llama is good. Well, also not a good look regardless, since DDL flipped bad.

Quin: First to break the tie. Not a good look (again, considering what we know). Seeing a lot of back and forth between him and JJJ in the most recent pages that I'd like to look more closely at. OH and that weird comment after Eloh posted? The one about claiming she's the blocker with her comment? Weird comment, no matter how you slice it: if bad, sounds defensive and frustrated after missing a kill. If good, why point out someone you think is the blocker?! Might as well paint a target for baddies.

Wilgy: In and out of the thread. Appears to have voted for llama out of a desire to "save" the Marmot, but MM only had one vote on him at the time (to be fair, however, there was possible momentum in the thread that could have picked up towards him, enough for me to post my disagreement with it). Either way, dude broke the tie at the end against DDL, which is definitely not a good look, and hasn't come back with anything of substance since. Not a good look.

But now, as I write this, only focusing on llama voters, and thinking about how llama may or may not be good, I want to look at outliers too, dammit. Think I'll do that a bit later as I read more.

Blooper out for now.
I didn't break the tie. And I don't understand how painting Eloh as a target for the baddies makes me bad myself. You're gonna have to explain that, because it just seems like a counter-productive strategy.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

nijuukyugou wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Good point. Why did he drop the case all of a sudden?
Thank god people are starting to ask the right questions.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Scotty wrote:I'd vote for JJJ today. Then Quin.

Quin is reminding me of that game I got killed in pretty recently that he won as a baddie: tunneling on Dom all game (llama in this one) and all over the place.

JJJ does look like he is steering the narrative a certain way, and the couple posts that I quoted in regards to DDL seem...lacking something.

I didn't win that game. LoRab spelled my downfall with a well-placed role use. :meany:

I haven't tunneled on anybody. You're going to have to elaborate because there's nothing relatable between these two games.
ImageImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Quin, other than llama, who do you think is bad? Who are you thinking about voting for today?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Quin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Quin, why did you vote llama Day 1? That's something I haven't worked out.
I'm pretty sure you have too, but I'm not interested in wading back through all of that nonsense to find out. So a straightforward response here would be appreciated.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Epignosis wrote:
Quin wrote:
I'm pretty sure you have too, but I'm not interested in wading back through all of that nonsense to find out. So a straightforward response here would be appreciated.
I remember what it was but I don't know if you want to hear it straight from Quin or if I should tell you?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sorsha wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Quin wrote:
I remember what it was but I don't know if you want to hear it straight from Quin or if I should tell you?
You can tell me since you're around.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I don't think I've ever seen MP self vote before. He's adamantly against self voting. What do people make of this?

Sorsha
Money Launderer

Re: Felt Mafia 2 [Day 1]

Post by Sorsha »

Quin wrote:I might just break that tie.
Llama never responded or reacted to this post from Quin and Quin expected him to.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Quin wrote:
Scotty wrote:I'd vote for JJJ today. Then Quin.

I didn't win that game. LoRab spelled my downfall with a well-placed role use. :meany:

I haven't tunneled on anybody. You're going to have to elaborate because there's nothing relatable between these two games.
Oh yeah? And what is your suspicion on Llama then? Even after DDL flipped, your main subject was still llama and how he was bad

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MP has always said that a self vote is the only vote guaranteed not to catch a baddie, and has condemned those who engage in the practice in the harshest terms. I'm very troubled by the MP we're seeing here.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Gotta do a show. Made a decision.
Quin

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sorsha wrote:
Quin wrote:I might just break that tie.
Llama never responded or reacted to this post from Quin and Quin expected him to.
If it was tied, and Quin didn't say which way he was going to break the tie, why would Logan react to that?
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Quin wrote:When I said I'd break the tie, I expected llama to at least acknowledge it, since he was one of the two I'd be voting to lynch. I think he was complacent enough to give it a pass based on my earlier posts about him.

I also think the contradiction people suspect DDL for isn't of value. That's who he is, I know that much. I also think he'd have a new energy here if he was bad, considering he often complains about how he never rolls bad here.
This was what he said to that, Epi
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 25

Post by Elohcin »

thellama73 wrote:MP has always said that a self vote is the only vote guaranteed not to catch a baddie, and has condemned those who engage in the practice in the harshest terms. I'm very troubled by the MP we're seeing here.
This is definitely something to keep in mind. I never like self-voting. It only helps baddies.

But, I have to vote now b/c dinner and family game of catan after that.

Voting Quin.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sorsha wrote:
Quin wrote:When I said I'd break the tie, I expected llama to at least acknowledge it, since he was one of the two I'd be voting to lynch. I think he was complacent enough to give it a pass based on my earlier posts about him.

I also think the contradiction people suspect DDL for isn't of value. That's who he is, I know that much. I also think he'd have a new energy here if he was bad, considering he often complains about how he never rolls bad here.
This was what he said to that, Epi
Okay, then that's bullshit. I wouldn't have responded to Quin saying he was going to break the tie if I had been in the running. What did he expect llama to do? Break down and act like a little bitch? Grovel? Beg?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DDL didn't comment on Quin's post either, so what the hell?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I mean, if someone had spoken positively about me before comes in and says he is going to break the tie, I would interpret that to mean that he would break the tie in my favor. No comment would be necessary.

Am I ignorant for thinking this?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:I mean, if someone had spoken positively about me before comes in and says he is going to break the tie, I would interpret that to mean that he would break the tie in my favor. No comment would be necessary.

Quin accused me of complacency for making that assumption, although I'm still unclear why complacency is a baddie tell. He didn't hold DDL to the same standard because DDL was not reading the thread at the time.

nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

I'm brain-dead exhausted and have done about all the reading I can handle for the day. I'm down with a Quin vote. Not ignoring the weirdness as stated and as transpired in the thread.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I mean, if someone had spoken positively about me before comes in and says he is going to break the tie, I would interpret that to mean that he would break the tie in my favor. No comment would be necessary.

Quin accused me of complacency for making that assumption, although I'm still unclear why complacency is a baddie tell. He didn't hold DDL to the same standard because DDL was not reading the thread at the time.
He also said that if I were a civ, I should have inquired about his motivations even if I didn't feel threatened, but it seems to me that standard should apply to all civilians, not just me. I asked him why he wasn't applying scrutiny to all the other players not participating and he ducked the question, accusing me of changing the subject.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

nijuukyugou wrote:I'm brain-dead exhausted and have done about all the reading I can handle for the day. I'm down with a Quin vote. Not ignoring the weirdness as stated and as transpired in the thread.
Can I just say your avatar these days is amazing?

Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Epignosis wrote:DDL didn't comment on Quin's post either, so what the hell?
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... DL#p327252

It's a long one so I just liked back.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Linked*

Return to “Previous Side Missions”