I'm the Host
3%

Total votes: 36
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 185

Re: Felt Mafia 2 [Day 2]

Post by thellama73 »

Quin wrote: That's because he's bad. Anybody else would've wondered enough about a cryptic as fuck post to ask if they were in his position.
You know those people on Facebook who annoyingly post brief teasers with no information content specifically so people will ask them to elaborate? (e.g. "Worst day ever") I don't respond to those people.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 290
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

thellama73 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:WIFOM time!

I have never attacked someone with the rage a ferocity I've displayed against Long Con as a bad guy in my life. When I lose my mind with baddie hatred I am a civilian. This is a trait Golden and I largely share, I believe.
Yes, that's a good point, and one of my main sticking points about you. Absent the Long Con fight, I think your gameplay would be textbook active baddie, but you kind of went out on a limb there, which seems civ.
What else in my post history strikes you as textbook active baddie?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Sorsha »

Quin wrote:
Sorsha wrote:I think Quin and jj could both be bad so I could put my vote on either of them.
Put it on 3J and maybe I won't kill you tonight.
:eek: But if I put it on you you'll be lynched and won't be able to kill me anyway
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

I have never attacked someone with the rage a ferocity I've displayed against Long Con as a bad guy in my life. When I lose my mind with baddie hatred I am a civilian. This is a trait Golden and I largely share, I believe.
Yes, that's a good point, and one of my main sticking points about you. Absent the Long Con fight, I think your gameplay would be textbook active baddie, but you kind of went out on a limb there, which seems civ.
What else in my post history strikes you as textbook active baddie?
Very friendly, trying to make the other players feel good. You've been complimentary to me almost to the point of buddying. It could just be you genuinely being nice (and you are a nice guy), but my point is that it would be a smart way to play if you were bad. Everyone likes you, everyone sees you contributing. A good way to stay in the game a long time. The Long Con thing is out of character for that strategy though.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 266

Post by Quin »

Sorsha wrote:
Quin wrote:
Sorsha wrote:I think Quin and jj could both be bad so I could put my vote on either of them.
Put it on 3J and maybe I won't kill you tonight.
:eek: But if I put it on you you'll be lynched and won't be able to kill me anyway
I've been thwarted
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 253

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Epignosis, how does a counter-wagon on Jay sound?

Interesting enough for you?

Linki: :beer:
I have already rendered my vote, so I do not feel right endorsing the lynch of someone else. If I had wanted 3J out, I would have voted him.
I really just want your read on him.

You said earlier you were going to operate under the assumption that Jay, llama, Quin, and Long Con were civilian and go from there. Your read of Quin changed; what of the others?
I adopted that perspective from a blend of experience and laziness. When I gained a precise understanding of what Quin was doing, he immediately went into the shit pile. He has placed llama in an indefensible position. Maybe llama is bad and Quin has information on him. I don't know. If that's the case, then I would say Quin handled it badly.

I have no reason to say any of them are good. I would say all of their Day 1 votes look bad, but that's circumstantial this early. They are all having at each other with wanton stubbornness. None of that on its own is enough for my condemnation.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 148
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'll remember next time I'm mafia to exhibit a particular trait of my civilian game and remind everyone of it.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Sorsha »

I voted jjj
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I'm increasingly willing to believe that 3J has been playing a super-helpful, positive baddie game. Not sold on it, but increasingly willing to believe it.
What does this say to you about Quin, who hates my guts?
He didn't suspect you until after the theory of a roleblock came out and that he was the killer. That sort of timing doesn't benefit my read of you.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I'm increasingly willing to believe that 3J has been playing a super-helpful, positive baddie game. Not sold on it, but increasingly willing to believe it.
He didn't suspect you until after the theory of a roleblock came out and that he was the killer. That sort of timing doesn't benefit my read of you.
This is wrong. I started to suspect him after he posted his initial feel-good/bad reads on Day 0.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
I don't understand what you're saying.

Just voted Quin.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
Quin wrote: That's because he's bad. Anybody else would've wondered enough about a cryptic as fuck post to ask if they were in his position.
You know those people on Facebook who annoyingly post brief teasers with no information content specifically so people will ask them to elaborate? (e.g. "Worst day ever") I don't respond to those people.
Me neither.

Also because I'm not on Facebook. :ninja:
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 275
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I have come to believe that JJJ is definitely bad. Voted JJJ.
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Anyone else considering a vote on JJJ? I don't want to force a tie.
Pov: you reading my takes
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Quin wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
This is wrong. I started to suspect him after he posted his initial feel-good/bad reads on Day 0.
No, you chatted with him on Day 0, questioned him on Day 1, projected your feelings on him, agree with him about llama, bantered with him, didn't include him in your reads when asked, and finally asked if he was llama's teammate on Day 2.

Sorry, but I don't buy it. You didn't "suspect" Jay until it was an extension of a suspicion of llama.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Any "tie" you perceive is likely to be not a tie, due to a +2 voter and a -1 voter.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Made wrote:Anyone else considering a vote on JJJ? I don't want to force a tie.
It doesn't matter. If you suspect him you should put a vote on him. If not, do it anyway.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

In case I kick the bucket, I implore everyone to at least look back at my reads, and my rage against LC, with my role in mind. I think this game might be relatively simple to solve. Cool it with the tinfoil and reassess the game from a calm place.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Quin wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
No, you chatted with him on Day 0, questioned him on Day 1, projected your feelings on him, agree with him about llama, bantered with him, didn't include him in your reads when asked, and finally asked if he was llama's teammate on Day 2.

Sorry, but I don't buy it. You didn't "suspect" Jay until it was an extension of a suspicion of llama.

Would you believe me if I told you I was hiding my explicit read on him until I had something more substantial to work with?
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

@Quin, nope! Not at all.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Voting JJJ
Pov: you reading my takes
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 165
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

I think Vompatti is bad
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:@Quin, nope! Not at all.
-shakes fist-
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Looks like Marmot gets to be the tie breaker. Which way will he choose? He seems to think both Quin and JJJ are bad. I urge him to vote Quin.

@Scotty: Vompatti is always bad.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Quin wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Quin wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

Would you believe me if I told you I was hiding my explicit read on him until I had something more substantial to work with?
I don't see why you would do that. Put a knife to his throat and make him talk if you think he's bad. Don't wait for something substantial. Make something substantial. Instead you used your time and energy having at it with llama.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Hey llama, Sorsha's here too.

But I love me a good tie-breaker. :beer:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Sorsha already voted.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The epitome of evil incarnate: Long Con

Don't lynch, dummies: Epi, Boom, Sorsha, Marmot, niju

Looks okay to me: llama

Either bad or civilian lost in a tunnel: Quin

Yuck: Wilgy

Low posters: don't be merciful to them

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Epignosis wrote:
Quin wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Quin wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

I don't see why you would do that. Put a knife to his throat and make him talk if you think he's bad. Don't wait for something substantial. Make something substantial. Instead you used your time and energy having at it with llama.
Well llama's bad too, so it wasn't a waste of my time and energy.

I put my thoughts into the thread. It's not hard to infer a read from it.
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:The epitome of evil incarnate: Long Con

Don't lynch, dummies: Epi, Boom, Sorsha, Marmot, niju

Looks okay to me: llama

Either bad or civilian lost in a tunnel: Quin

Yuck: Wilgy

Low posters: don't be merciful to them
I agree with this post 100% minus Long Con, so 90% I guess.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:Sorsha already voted.
Oh man, pressure's on.

I'll likely vote Quin. I think he's more likely to be mafia than Jay.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Friendly reminder not to trust Boomslang simply because he was the target of the night kill.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I get mislynched so rarely. Oddly therapeutic if it happens. Like a much needed vacation. Good luck civs, I'm still rooting for you.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Oh man, pressure's on.

I think you should reconsider.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I get mislynched so rarely. Oddly therapeutic if it happens. Like a much needed vacation. Good luck civs, I'm still rooting for you.
You're not even dead yet :pout:

Could go either way. I'm enjoying the suspense.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Forgot he's playing: Scotty

:ponder:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Quin wrote:I'm enjoying the suspense.
Me too!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Will MM miss the vote I wonder? Less than a minute left.

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Will A Person throw a wrench into the poll? Find out next time.
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:Will MM miss the vote I wonder? Less than a minute left.
Nah, that would ruin my beautiful voting record.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Also, voted Quin.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I hope I've got the vote manipulators on my side :grin:
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Will MM miss the vote I wonder? Less than a minute left.
Nah, that would ruin my beautiful voting record.
You live dangerously, my friend. I like it.

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Oh man, pressure's on.

Quin may be bad, but JJJ is for sure bad. I'd go that way if I were you.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

twiddles thumbs
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Might make cheese toast. What's in store for everyone else's day?
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

About to leave for a potluck. Booosh and/or kakow!!!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

9pm here... watching A Series of Unfortunate Events. Rye and coke.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Miller in a dinky 8 ounce can. Con artists.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”