Total votes: 36
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 5
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Re: Felt Mafia 2 [Night 2]

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm sorry to say, all, as much as I hate to bail, I've come to the conclusion that I need to replace out of this game. With my workload in full spring again and already being behind due to the conference, I won't have the time to give this proper attention.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I'm sorry to say, all, as much as I hate to bail, I've come to the conclusion that I need to replace out of this game. With my workload in full spring again and already being behind due to the conference, I won't have the time to give this proper attention.
Effective immediately, your lovely neighborhood SpaceDaisy will be replacing Sockface. Please welcome her to the fray. Since she is new, she will not be in the Day lynch so that she has time to catch up on your postings. Thanks, team!
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 5
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Thanks Alison, sorry to miss another game of yours. Someday the timing will work out better for me. Have fun, folks. :beer:
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Thanks Alison, sorry to miss another game of yours. Someday the timing will work out better for me. Have fun, folks. :beer:
It is absolutely no problem, dear friend. We'll see you in Felt Mafia 3: Tulle Mafia ;)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 266

Re: Felt Mafia 2 [Day 1]

Post by Quin »

Scotty wrote:Remember INH? Remember why we thought he was good? I don't.
insertnamehere wrote:huh. well. looks like I need to re-assess some things and watch La Jetee on Flimstruck.

I'm not gonna lie, the result of this day left me breathless. Hopefully Llama forgives the contempt from earlier. Not sure what to think about the band of outsiders who voted alongside me for Llama. But still, it's my life to live, and my vote to give, so I'm still gonna defend the logic I used when I wrote a case against Llama. Anywho, I'll have more to say over the course of the week end.
Didn't realize more to say over the course of the weekend was what should have been green OT text about his food preferences.

His llama vote looked shady and he's done absolutely no hunting or contributing since day 1.

So...

For those of you that have gleaned civ vibes from him: why?
INH hasn't posted on topic once today and his vote was just *there* all of a sudden. I'd say he's likely silenced or confused. Or secreted.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 25

Re: Felt Mafia 2 [Day 2]

Post by Elohcin »

Quin wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Very interesting. Could it be thta Quin is the unlynchable role? He seemed very unconcerned in the run up to the lynch.

No. I'd just gotten all my legacy reads out of the way and had nothing else to talk about.
Getting back right into it - why didn't you consider the possibility of Jay being the unlynchable role? A very strong point was made that there was vote manipulation going on.
I think we should listen to Quin here. Although I don't know why he keeps damning himself further. There are vote manips and it could be that JJJ is unlynchable for the first 5 days and a :huh:Quin is still a baddie.

*bell bottoms, baby*
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Quin wrote:Boomslang was singled out as being the survivor of the night kill, and both Jay and I were singled out in the lynch post. I think there was a tie. How are ties determined, Mongoose?
then he backpeddals and says this? What's up Quin?
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 165
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Quin wrote:
Scotty wrote:Remember INH? Remember why we thought he was good? I don't.
insertnamehere wrote:huh. well. looks like I need to re-assess some things and watch La Jetee on Flimstruck.

I'm not gonna lie, the result of this day left me breathless. Hopefully Llama forgives the contempt from earlier. Not sure what to think about the band of outsiders who voted alongside me for Llama. But still, it's my life to live, and my vote to give, so I'm still gonna defend the logic I used when I wrote a case against Llama. Anywho, I'll have more to say over the course of the week end.
Didn't realize more to say over the course of the weekend was what should have been green OT text about his food preferences.

His llama vote looked shady and he's done absolutely no hunting or contributing since day 1.

So...

For those of you that have gleaned civ vibes from him: why?
INH hasn't posted on topic once today and his vote was just *there* all of a sudden. I'd say he's likely silenced or confused. Or secreted.
Silenced? No...as you said, he posted twice on day 2. Confused? Maybe...I don't know what "confused" means in this context. 2 off-topic posts doesn't a confused player make. I don't buy that shit.

What secret inhibits your own posting?

Either way I'll want to hear more from him tomorrow and see whether it was a fluke or he's just coasting on propane
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 275
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I'll start by saying that you, Elohcin, have shot up the list of suspicious folks for your heavily-slanted treatment of Quin. I will try to be very clear about what I mean so there's no confusion: you are crafting your words in order to make Quin look bad.

Quin comes in and questions why people aren't addressing every possibility, and you agree with him that JJJ could be Civ, but use it as a platform to throw shade at Quin some more:
Elohcin wrote:
Quin wrote:Getting back right into it - why didn't you consider the possibility of Jay being the unlynchable role? A very strong point was made that there was vote manipulation going on.
I think we should listen to Quin here. Although I don't know why he keeps damning himself further. There are vote manips and it could be that JJJ is unlynchable for the first 5 days and a :huh:Quin is still a baddie.
Then, when you see that Quin is looking deeper to find out what really happened, you try to use that to make him look worse:
Elohcin wrote:
Quin wrote:Boomslang was singled out as being the survivor of the night kill, and both Jay and I were singled out in the lynch post. I think there was a tie. How are ties determined, Mongoose?
Your use of loaded words indicates to me that you are more interested in getting everyone else to believe Quin is bad, and less interested in analyzing to find the truth.

"damning himself further" - you imply that Quin has already damned himself. As if he's already given away that he's bad, and what he said just puts him deeper in that hole. The truth is that what he said doesn't have any bearing at all on his alignment at face value. If JJJ got more votes and if he's the Denim Shirt, there is still no reason at all to assume that Quin is bad because of it.

" :huh: Quin is still a baddie" - Your use of the :huh: Smiley also feels manipulative to me. Why is it there? So we can all empathetically share in your bewilderment at how bad Quin is, and how he's digging his own grave with his obvious baddie posts?

"backpedals" - Ugh. Elohcin, I want you to write a post that explains how Quin was backpedalling. What I read was Quin bringing up one possibility, and then continuing to look into it, and seeing clues that indicate another possibility.

And pardon me for being obtuse, but the way I see it, the easiest and safest thing for a baddie Quin to do would be to shrug and nod as though the lynch result doesn't surprise him, leading most Civs to believe that he's the Denim Shirt. Instead, he takes the lead in showing us the other strong ideas about what happened.

Elohcin has risen to the top of my baddie list.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote:Silenced? No...as you said, he posted twice on day 2.
Day 2, going by the 24-hour lynch poll, ended at 8:47 EST. INH did not post until after the lynch poll ended, and I agree that he was likely silenced.
Confused? Maybe...I don't know what "confused" means in this context. 2 off-topic posts doesn't a confused player make. I don't buy that shit.
I saw no indication that anyone was posting in a confused manner. Perhaps the confusion isn't a posting restriction.
Scotty wrote:What secret inhibits your own posting?
I don't have the sense that Quin's posting has been inhibited in any way - can you explain what you mean by this?
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 185

Post by thellama73 »

I'm happy to move on from Quin. It is my belief that he knew, or at least suspected that he would survive the lynch, which could make him one of several civilian roles, but not a mafia role.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 185

Post by thellama73 »

@HOST Can Skinny Jeans use their power on themselves?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 148
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Hey Long Con, do you support the theory that Elohcin roleblocked Quin on Night 1?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Hey Long Con, do you support the theory that Elohcin roleblocked Quin on Night 1?
Yes I do, now that you mention it. I thought originally that jumping to that conclusion was a bit outrageous, but now I see why Eloh would be acting the way she is. Good point, thanks Marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Oh and welcome Spacedaisy! MP voted for himself on Day 2, do you suspect yourself that much to do it again on Day 3?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Towny McTownface
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Towny McTownface »

Bargle bargle bargle. Are you lot 'aving a laugh? Ya won't get very far if ya don't start lynchin' them guvs wot want you dead. Instead ya waste yer time saying the same thing over and over. Why do ya keep lettin' them quiet blokes off without so much as a bob's yer uncle? Pathetic!
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

thellama73 wrote:@HOST Can Skinny Jeans use their power on themselves?
Yes, both Skinny Jeans and Designer Jeans (a similarly functioning role) can target themselves in the night prior to a lynch poll.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm all ears Jean Genie! Which of the low-poster folk do you recommend?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Mongoose, can you confirm if the lynch did indeed end in a tie?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote:
Scotty wrote:Silenced? No...as you said, he posted twice on day 2.
Day 2, going by the 24-hour lynch poll, ended at 8:47 EST. INH did not post until after the lynch poll ended, and I agree that he was likely silenced.
Confused? Maybe...I don't know what "confused" means in this context. 2 off-topic posts doesn't a confused player make. I don't buy that shit.
I saw no indication that anyone was posting in a confused manner. Perhaps the confusion isn't a posting restriction.
Scotty wrote:What secret inhibits your own posting?
I don't have the sense that Quin's posting has been inhibited in any way - can you explain what you mean by this?
Ah, I see what you mean. I figured that silenced players weren't allowed to post until the host post signals the actual end of the phase, but I guess technically he posted after the poll ended. Would love for him to check in and share some stuff tho.
Jean Genie wrote:Bargle bargle bargle. Are you lot 'aving a laugh? Ya won't get very far if ya don't start lynchin' them guvs wot want you dead. Instead ya waste yer time saying the same thing over and over. Why do ya keep lettin' them quiet blokes off without so much as a bob's yer uncle? Pathetic!
Jean Genie, if you could have one wish to grant for yourself, what would it be?
Also, whose side are you on?

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Mongoose, can you confirm if the lynch did indeed end in a tie?

Very kindly,

:D
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Do you felt like we do?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Why didn't you say "fvelt"? Tell me about the 'v'.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:Why didn't you say "fvelt"? Tell me about the 'v'.
It was a posting restriction I imposed on myself that I forgot to continue. :biggrin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Towny McTownface
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Towny McTownface »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'm all ears Jean Genie! Which of the low-poster folk do you recommend?
The coppers in me neck of the woods won't bloody let me interfere directly in human affairs. But would you believe me if I told you I had info?
Scotty wrote: Jean Genie, if you could have one wish to grant for yourself, what would it be?
Depends, oo's on my side, dunnit?

If I had one kettle o' fish, I'd give meself the power to vote in lynch polls.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Jean Genie wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'm all ears Jean Genie! Which of the low-poster folk do you recommend?
The coppers in me neck of the woods won't bloody let me interfere directly in human affairs. But would you believe me if I told you I had info?
Scotty wrote: Jean Genie, if you could have one wish to grant for yourself, what would it be?
Depends, oo's on my side, dunnit?

If I had one kettle o' fish, I'd give meself the power to vote in lynch polls.
Probably, you seem like a reasonable chap.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Mongoose wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Mongoose, can you confirm if the lynch did indeed end in a tie?

Very kindly,

:D
Wait does this mean no, as in you can't tell us, or no, it wasn't a tie?

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

:| Come on, Scotty. You know what she means.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

No, as in I can neither confirm nor deny the mechanics behind No Lynch Sunday.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote::| Come on, Scotty. You know what she means.
I have to ask because I have already been wrong on a few things I assumed were the case that were not. Call me #basic for asking these questions, but I want to be crystal clear :beer:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

We also seem to be doing remarkably well this game, having lost no civvies going into this phase. I'm pleased :D

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

That is pretty special.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote:That is pretty special.
Who: little old me, or what I said?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con, you and Scotty should fight.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Long Con, you and Scotty should fight.
If it's a battle of wits, LC would win.

But, if it were a battle of brawn, LC would win.

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Then our battlefield shall be: Mafia!

Call out the remaining three baddies. I shall do the same. Whoever is more right shall be declared the victor.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Long Con wrote:I'll start by saying that you, Elohcin, have shot up the list of suspicious folks for your heavily-slanted treatment of Quin. I will try to be very clear about what I mean so there's no confusion: you are crafting your words in order to make Quin look bad.

Quin comes in and questions why people aren't addressing every possibility, and you agree with him that JJJ could be Civ, but use it as a platform to throw shade at Quin some more:
Elohcin wrote:
Quin wrote:Getting back right into it - why didn't you consider the possibility of Jay being the unlynchable role? A very strong point was made that there was vote manipulation going on.
Then, when you see that Quin is looking deeper to find out what really happened, you try to use that to make him look worse:
Elohcin wrote:
Your use of loaded words indicates to me that you are more interested in getting everyone else to believe Quin is bad, and less interested in analyzing to find the truth.

"damning himself further" - you imply that Quin has already damned himself. As if he's already given away that he's bad, and what he said just puts him deeper in that hole. The truth is that what he said doesn't have any bearing at all on his alignment at face value. If JJJ got more votes and if he's the Denim Shirt, there is still no reason at all to assume that Quin is bad because of it.

" :huh: Quin is still a baddie" - Your use of the :huh: Smiley also feels manipulative to me. Why is it there? So we can all empathetically share in your bewilderment at how bad Quin is, and how he's digging his own grave with his obvious baddie posts?

"backpedals" - Ugh. Elohcin, I want you to write a post that explains how Quin was backpedalling. What I read was Quin bringing up one possibility, and then continuing to look into it, and seeing clues that indicate another possibility.

And pardon me for being obtuse, but the way I see it, the easiest and safest thing for a baddie Quin to do would be to shrug and nod as though the lynch result doesn't surprise him, leading most Civs to believe that he's the Denim Shirt. Instead, he takes the lead in showing us the other strong ideas about what happened.

Elohcin has risen to the top of my baddie list.
think what you want. I'm civ. And with what I know plus Quin's responses yesterday, I have come to the only conclusion I can think of. So....I don;t knwo what else to say to that. If no one else wants to try and lynch Quin with me, I will be forced to find a different baddie to lynch. That's fine...I can try to do that. But we will eventually have to come back to him, I suppose.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ok Eloh. The vibe I'm getting is that you roleblocked Quin on Night 1 and there was no kill.

Reason I can't be as sure as you:

Maybe Boomslang is the protector and protected himself.

Maybe the protector protected Boomslang.

Maybe the baddies, knowing that the Civ roleblocker would block someone on Night 1, deliberately blocked their own kill because they knew the roleblocker would believe they caught a baddie. (This also incriminates Boomslang).
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:Ok Eloh. The vibe I'm getting is that you roleblocked Quin on Night 1 and there was no kill.

Reason I can't be as sure as you:

Maybe Boomslang is the protector and protected himself.

Maybe the protector protected Boomslang.

Maybe the baddies, knowing that the Civ roleblocker would block someone on Night 1, deliberately blocked their own kill because they knew the roleblocker would believe they caught a baddie. (This also incriminates Boomslang).
If Boomslang was the protector, I'd put my money on him protecting nijuukyugou.

Or me, he would definitely protect me. :noble:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Fair enough. I can see one of the first two before the third. I just don't see mafia blocking themselves right after losing a guy in Day 1 lynch. But I understand your points. Just keep an open mind that my theory could also be true. I think it's weird that after no one was lynched everyone just backed off of him completely.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote:Then our battlefield shall be: Mafia!

Call out the remaining three baddies. I shall do the same. Whoever is more right shall be declared the victor.
I'm not the best at this game. Can't we play Catan or something of similar spirit?

My picks: Quin, Boom, and Wilgy.

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Catan is cool. I don't trade away wheat though.

Boomslang, JJJ, INH. I chose INH because you took Wilgy. He's my wild card addition.

And Eloh, I believe that the #3 option is equally likely whether or not a baddie is lynched on Day 1. If they're crazy enough to pull the stunt, they're crazy enough to do it either way. And I mean crazy in a good way, because I think it's an awesome trick, and it's my top choice for an explanation.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Yeah I originally was thinking the Boom kill was a bit odd. If I were the protector, I would not have picked Boom. He didn't really have any beef with anyone in the first cycle. I would rule out anyone protecting him except for himself. He could very well protect himself. Which is definitely something I can see a person doing N1, when it is hard to trust someone.

That this lynch ended with the good probability of a no-lynch tie is not as telling as I thought it originally was. I was willing to write off Quin as denim shirt but that's not as likely.

But for a tie to occur, there needed to be--oh.

Actually, if boom is the protector and blocked himself, then I think if Elo were then someone that keeps subtly hinting as blocking Quin last night, he could very well be anyone.

You know what, I just talked myself out of thinking this is a tie. The vote manipulator would have had to submit the names for the poll the night before, and Quin was hardly on the docket, so I find it leas likely he had the -1 vote placed on him. It could be that the +2 was on the JJJ train but I also doubt that. There had been little indication of someone wanting him dead. Possible, but also unlikely.

I think Quin is probably good or secret. I think I might be down the wrong path here.

New idea of top 3 baddies:
-JJJ
-Wilgy
-A Person

If Quin is good, I keep feeling like he has info on llama or something.
If JJJ is good, he seems very confident on LC being bad.
A person has done nothing in this game. But neither has Mp/SD. So I'd love to hear more from either.

Thems my thoughts.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote:Catan is cool. I don't trade away wheat though.

Boomslang, JJJ, INH. I chose INH because you took Wilgy. He's my wild card addition.

And Eloh, I believe that the #3 option is equally likely whether or not a baddie is lynched on Day 1. If they're crazy enough to pull the stunt, they're crazy enough to do it either way. And I mean crazy in a good way, because I think it's an awesome trick, and it's my top choice for an explanation.
Oh right I forgot about INH. Want to hear from him too, if he was in fact silenced.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Welcome everyone to tonight's editions of Baddies Say the Darndest Things!

This evening, I give you Scotty and Quin, both of whom have a distrust of Boomslang based on his nightkill survival.
[color=#FF4000]Scotty[/color] wrote:

I'm not the best at this game. Can't we play Catan or something of similar spirit?

[color=#FF4000]Quin[/color] wrote:Friendly reminder not to trust Boomslang simply because he was the target of the night kill.
Scotty hasn't mentioned Boomslang until this point. He must be buying into the theory that Boomslang is on a team that's going for the big kahuna of gambits.

Quin believes that Boomslang is mafia, and intentionally sabotaging his team. Boomslang voted Dragon D. Luffy on Day 1. He voted JaggedJimmJay on Day 2 (who Quin thinks is mafia as well), and survived a nightkill on Night 1.

All of this adds up to a number of :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: . SEVEN OUT OF TEN to be exact. What a confusing bundle of assertions! Based on lynches and night events, Boomslang should have the most civilian credibility! What are these guys thinking???

That's all for tonight. Come back this time on Night 3 for another round of Baddies Say the Darndest Things!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Welcome everyone to tonight's editions of Baddies Say the Darndest Things!

This evening, I give you Scotty and Quin, both of whom have a distrust of Boomslang based on his nightkill survival.
[color=#FF4000]Scotty[/color] wrote:

[color=#FF4000]Quin[/color] wrote:Friendly reminder not to trust Boomslang simply because he was the target of the night kill.
Scotty hasn't mentioned Boomslang until this point. He must be buying into the theory that Boomslang is on a team that's going for the big kahuna of gambits.

Quin believes that Boomslang is mafia, and intentionally sabotaging his team. Boomslang voted Dragon D. Luffy on Day 1. He voted JaggedJimmJay on Day 2 (who Quin thinks is mafia as well), and survived a nightkill on Night 1.

All of this adds up to a number of :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: . SEVEN OUT OF TEN to be exact. What a confusing bundle of assertions! Based on lynches and night events, Boomslang should have the most civilian credibility! What are these guys thinking???

That's all for tonight. Come back this time on Night 3 for another round of Baddies Say the Darndest Things!
Lol

Note my next post, furry friend

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 290
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Boomslang looked great in the DDL lynch and was given a good amount of credit prior to the reveal of his kill survival. I think he was an unsurprising target, and that suspectim him at this point is close to the nonsense end of the tinfoil scale.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 290
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I want to ensure there is no confusion: I have no special information implicating Long Con. I have suspicion stemming from my own investigation in the game thread. If I can ever get to a computer I will lay it all out as clearly as I can.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Scotty wrote:Lol

Note my next post, furry friend
I don't understand how you went from one list to the other, my friend.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

From this one,
Scotty wrote:My picks: Quin, Boom, and Wilgy.
to this one,
Scotty wrote:New idea of top 3 baddies:
-JJJ
-Wilgy
-A Person
or more accurately, I don't know how you came up with the first list, but I like that you took the time to think about it.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Side Missions”