Liiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 253

Re: Felt Mafia 2 [Day 3]

Post by Epignosis »

Also, I'm allergic to some cats, but not all. We had two cats once upon a time, Tunces and Hazel.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 266

Post by Quin »

Epignosis wrote:Also, I'm allergic to some cats, but not all. We had two cats once upon a time, Tunces and Hazel.
One of my cats is actually a dog, so you might be okay with that one.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 148
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

My spreadsheet is beautiful!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Epignosis wrote:Also, I'm allergic to some cats, but not all. We had two cats once upon a time, Tunces and Hazel.
Okay, that makes sense - I had a vague memory of those facts. Definitely the Tunces thing. The Driving Cat! (Probably drives better than JJLehto).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 185

Post by thellama73 »

BIH Wilgy!
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Two lynches. Two baddies. I don't believe I've ever seen that happen before.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 165
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Word.

Skorts R wEiRd
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Re: Felt Mafia 2 [Night 3]

Post by nijuukyugou »

Mmmmm, deli.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 97

Post by insertnamehere »

I will say that the last second flood of Wilgy votes once it was clear 3J ain't going nowhere rustles my jimmies a little bit. Couple of folks really wanted some credit, methinks.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 290
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Cool. Cool cool cool.

Good voting look for llama among the people who weren't already looking good in the evidence. Eloh's vote was too late to matter. Marmot still looks good for D1 despite his late vote today. I appreciate that Made wanted to avoid an awful tie and moved to prevent it.

I think this game might be relatively easy to solve from here.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin, in specific terms please state your current read on Boomslang.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Quin, in specific terms please state your current read on Boomslang.
Hasn't changed. Asking people to stop tin foiling him doesn't help, it both discredits the variety of arguments against him and pushes the agenda that he should somehow be cleared by now.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Hell, the argument that the baddies could have self-killed in a frame attempt isn't even an argument to suggest that he's bad at this point. It's just to reason to not throw him civ cred for being night killed.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@llama, regarding your question about my vote:

I voted Made for three reasons:

1. I was fine with him being lynched and a couple other people expressed interest.

2. I thought it might generate competing Wilgy/Made wagons, which to me seemed like a good situation.

3. Worst-case, it'd cause people to freak out about my perceived inconsistency and vote Wilgy out of suspicion that we're on a team. I don't really give a shit about the suspicion I get because I have it anyway. This seems to be closest to the reality we saw and the results were positive. So cool.

I don't really expect people to believe #3 at face value. It's a bit of a gamble by me. I don't care though, civilians win dead. :slick:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Well after that lynch... Here are my thoughts on players based on votes (today and previously).

Boomslang: voted for both baddies lynched so far and survived a nightkill. Looks great to me.
Epignosis: made a solid Day 1 vote, but threw his vote away today. But similar to Elohcin, his vote wouldn't have made much of a difference anyway. I still think he's a civilian.
nijuukyugou: Pristine voting record. I don't remember much else about her, but she's a keeper.
Sorsha: similar to everyone else in the blue group, solid voting record, and making contributions to this game that I have not seen from baddie Sorsha.

Scotty: I wanted to think he was bad, but he's put a genuine effort in this game, and made a timely vote on the Wilgy wagon.
thellama73: I was gradually feeling worse about this guy during Day 3, but I feel better about him now. Timely vote for Wilgy, but there's room for improvement from this cat.

Elohcin: she doesn't look much different to me. Her vote was on Wilgy, but it came late (like in the last minute late) when Wilgy was probably sealed up, so the jury's still out on her.
Long Con: his voting record is relatively abysmal, but this guy has hunted in a way I have a hard time associating with his baddie play. I'll give Jay's case a look, but a bad voting record a baddie does not make.
Made: Been pretty much non-existent to this point, but did vote for Wilgy, a slight good look. I won't more from him before I decided.
Spacedaisy: A self-vote and two missed votes. Need more data.

insertnamehere: he didn't vote on either of the baddie wagons yet. That's not a good look. I don't have good feels on him, so he's worth a solid look in the future.

JaggedJimmyJay: entertained the DrWilgy vote, but eventually placed a vote on Made. Part of me thinks he hoped to get a wagon started there instead of on Wilgy. I still think this guy is bad news.
Quin: this guy has done everything but admit he's mafia. I'm happy to be convinced otherwise, but his name was off the poll today, and I was hoping to feel better about him since he had the chance to play another day. I don't.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

insertnamehere wrote:I will say that the last second flood of Wilgy votes once it was clear 3J ain't going nowhere rustles my jimmies a little bit. Couple of folks really wanted some credit, methinks.
Which votes in particular stood out to you?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Well after that lynch... Here are my thoughts on players based on votes (today and previously).

Boomslang: voted for both baddies lynched so far and survived a nightkill. Looks great to me.
Epignosis: made a solid Day 1 vote, but threw his vote away today. But similar to Elohcin, his vote wouldn't have made much of a difference anyway. I still think he's a civilian.
nijuukyugou: Pristine voting record. I don't remember much else about her, but she's a keeper.
Sorsha: similar to everyone else in the blue group, solid voting record, and making contributions to this game that I have not seen from baddie Sorsha.

Scotty: I wanted to think he was bad, but he's put a genuine effort in this game, and made a timely vote on the Wilgy wagon.
thellama73: I was gradually feeling worse about this guy during Day 3, but I feel better about him now. Timely vote for Wilgy, but there's room for improvement from this cat.

Elohcin: she doesn't look much different to me. Her vote was on Wilgy, but it came late (like in the last minute late) when Wilgy was probably sealed up, so the jury's still out on her.
Long Con: his voting record is relatively abysmal, but this guy has hunted in a way I have a hard time associating with his baddie play. I'll give Jay's case a look, but a bad voting record a baddie does not make.
Made: Been pretty much non-existent to this point, but did vote for Wilgy, a slight good look. I won't more from him before I decided.
Spacedaisy: A self-vote and two missed votes. Need more data.

insertnamehere: he didn't vote on either of the baddie wagons yet. That's not a good look. I don't have good feels on him, so he's worth a solid look in the future.

JaggedJimmyJay: entertained the DrWilgy vote, but eventually placed a vote on Made. Part of me thinks he hoped to get a wagon started there instead of on Wilgy. I still think this guy is bad news.
Quin: this guy has done everything but admit he's mafia. I'm happy to be convinced otherwise, but his name was off the poll today, and I was hoping to feel better about him since he had the chance to play another day. I don't.
teehee
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Quin, in specific terms please state your current read on Boomslang.
Hasn't changed. Asking people to stop tin foiling him doesn't help, it both discredits the variety of arguments against him and pushes the agenda that he should somehow be cleared by now.
Or it just makes a lot more sense that he's town. You are starting to remind me of the "Dom is bad no matter what lalalalala" Quin from Mad Max.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quin wrote:
Or it just makes a lot more sense that he's town. You are starting to remind me of the "Dom is bad no matter what lalalalala" Quin from Mad Max.
Maybe. Or he's your baddie teammate.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quin wrote:
lol okay

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Quin wrote:
lol okay
I thought I had that position reserved for llama, but it turns out he's interchangeable. You're the only constant.
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I personally think Jay looks awful today. Hemming and hawing about maybe voting for Wilgy and then switching to Made for, IMO, weak reasons.

Quin's continued suspicion of Boomslang is borderline insane. I genuinely don't know what to make of his play. If it were not for the lynch survival, I would be sure he was bad, although that survival could still have been the result of a tie.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I agree thta Elohcin's vote makes me feel no better about her. At least I have a solid list of people I definitely will not vote for tomorrow.

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

thellama73 wrote:I personally think Jay looks awful today. Hemming and hawing about maybe voting for Wilgy and then switching to Made for, IMO, weak reasons.

Quin's continued suspicion of Boomslang is borderline insane. I genuinely don't know what to make of his play. If it were not for the lynch survival, I would be sure he was bad, although that survival could still have been the result of a tie.
It was the result of a tie.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I don't object to any suspicion I receive for this. It's cool, it's to be expected.

I simply recommend y'all view the game on two fronts:

Who's bad alongside obvious evil demon JJJ? -- wrong but an understandable necessity for people who aren't me

and

Who's bad if JJJ is a civilian?

You'll be getting door number 2. I will not waste my energy defending myself, and if you should choose to lynch me tomorrow there will be no immunity. When I return it will be All Legacy. :srsnod:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

The other thing, and I realize this is not logical, is that we've had two quiet baddies so far. I feel like there must be at least one talkative one.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Okay, time for some serious vote analysis:

Day 1
Dragon D. Luffy
nijuukyugou (8), Boomslang (9), Metalmarsh89 (10), Sorsha (13), Epignosis (14)

Metalmarsh89
JaggedJimmyJay (5)

MovingPictures
Scotty (7)

Sorsha
thellama73 (2)

thellama73
insertnamehere (4), Long Con (6), Quin (11), DrWilgy (12)

Missed Vote: A Person, Dragon, Elohcin 1.0, Made

Day 2
JaggedJimmyJ
Boomslang (8), Quin (10), insertnamehere (12), Sorsha (13), Long Con (15), Made (16)

MovingPictures
MovingPictures07 (3)

Quin
thellama73 (4), Scotty (5), Elohcin (6), nijuukyugou (7), Epignosis (9), JaggedJimmyJay (14), Metalmarsh89 (17)

Missed Votes: A Person, Dr. Wilgy

Day 3

A Person
Epignosis (13)

DrWilgy
Scotty (4), thellama73 (7), Boomslang (8), Sorsha (10), nijuukyugou (11), Made (12), Elohcin (14), Metalmarsh89 (15)

JaggedJimmyJay
Long Con (2), insertnamehere (6), Quin (9)

Made
JaggedJimmyJay (5)

Missed Votes: DrWilgy, Spacedaisy

Observations:

JJJ voted off any major wagons on both days when it mattered. That looks bad. But He was also the counterwagon to Wilgy, which makes me feel slightly better about him.

INH, Long Con and Quin have voted on the wrong side of both baddie catching lynches, and have voted the same way as each other in all three lynches. Tsk tsk. Probably not more than one of them is bad though, because I can't see baddies voting together every time. Too obvious.

The two confirmed baddies were both low posters and missed votes. Who's carrying the weight of the baddie team?

MP/Spacedaisy have done nothing all game. If they are a third baddie, that fourth one has to be going berserk.

Elohcin 2.0/AP was absent the first two lynches and threw a meaningless late vote on Wilgy today. Could easily be bad, but again, would be frustrating for that team.

Made could have easily voted Jimmy, whom he suspected before, and forced a tie. The fact that he did not makes me trust him.

Blooper, Boomslang, Scotty, Metalmarsh, and Sorsha now have voting records that I consider unimpeachable. Epi looks pretty good too, but he is tricksy.

I would also note that we haven't lynched the Mafia member responsible for the kills yet, and the kills have been sent in every night. This makes Spacedaisy and Elohcin look slightly better.

Top contenders for a Day 4 lynch based solely on voting record: Elohcin 2.0, insertnamehere, JJJ, Long Con, Quin, Spacedaisy. I think the two remaining baddies are hiding in this bunch.

I would be much obliged if everyone could give me their reads of these six players. Personally, I feel less inclined to vote Long Con or JJJ, the one because he sounds genuine, and the other because the two consecutive wagons on him make me nervous. Quin and INH seem like obvious choices, but there may be a third silent baddie hiding in Eloh or Daisy.

Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 25

Post by Elohcin »

Sorry I voted so late guys. I hate it happened because it makes me look bad. But I swear I was caught up in dinner clean up and finished just in time to vote. I was even afraid it wouldn't go through.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:Top contenders for a Day 4 lynch based solely on voting record: Elohcin 2.0, insertnamehere, JJJ, Long Con, Quin, Spacedaisy. I think the two remaining baddies are hiding in this bunch.

I would be much obliged if everyone could give me their reads of these six players. Personally, I feel less inclined to vote Long Con or JJJ, the one because he sounds genuine, and the other because the two consecutive wagons on him make me nervous. Quin and INH seem like obvious choices, but there may be a third silent baddie hiding in Eloh or Daisy.
You can find mine in my rainbow list, so I won't bother repeating them.

I hope others will offer some input, because your 6 player list matches up with mine.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Okay, so as Elo 1.0 I got an eerie feeling about jjj but didn't bring it up because I had too much to think about with quin. But this lynch doesn't look good on him. So, he is added to my list of possible baddies. So far I have jjj, quin, and epi that I will look at more throughout the night and day 4.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

It matches with mine too, minus myself. I think this game looks clear cut. I'll do some interactive Wilgy reviews too shortly to see if I can narrow it further, or come upon any surprises.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Oh...And l.e.i. gets my vote
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Interactions: Wilgypalooza

Wilgy posts about A Person/Elohcin 2.0:
DrWilgy wrote:Here's something that has me doubting that Eloh is bad, "would Mongoose give the information that is in Elohs head (from her last role) to an entire team?"
DrWilgy wrote:Ok, here's an issue.

"I wanna lynch Wilgy because he's not very vocal"
"I wanna lynch Wilgy because he's now vocal"

Eloh, Boomslang and Scotty can I please have context as to how I'm forcing posts or suspicion unrelated to my post count?
The first post represents a mechanical defense of Elohcin, the second is only barely relevant.

A Person/Elohcin 2.0 posts about Wilgy:
Elohcin wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Elohcin wrote:I think that y'all need to give me at least day to prove myself, I would hope.
I don't necessarily oppose that notion, but if you were to receive that kind of "extension" it'd be vital that you use it to your fullest advantage. The only read of yours that I have an idea of is Quin; it'd be good to know how you feel about everyone else.
No pressure, right?

Well, after reading through the thread today, I have two suspicions.
#1 is Wilgy. Quiet...quiet...quiet....And then he is here with fire. Makes me wonder if he is bad, was laying low, and then suddenly felt the need to come in and defend himself because his teammates said so.
#2 is Epi. I know I kind of said this, but I replaced in and he was on me before I could post. Really? I understand there is a possibility that someone comes back bad, but don't you think you ought to give them a chance to at least speak first? If he is civ, I would think he would want to at least hear from me. If he is bad, jumping on me before I can even say anything is an amazing opportunity for him because he KNOWS I am no good at defending myself even if I am civ.

I would be willing to vote either Epi, Wilgy, or Quin today.
Elohcin did name Wilgy as her #1 suspect over three hours prior to the deadline, so that's a decent precedent set before her late vote. At this point there was no real "wagon" on Wilgy -- indeed I'm not sure if he had any votes yet. Decent look.

Conclusion:

Wilgy's posts about her aren't inspiring, but I do appreciate her own willingness to label him a top suspect when the thread was hot against him without a bandwagon yet existing. This would have been a time where she could have pursued alternative options since easy ones were available (like myself). That she didn't is a positive.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Wilgy posts about insertnamehere:
DrWilgy wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:@LC and Wilgy: Would either of you be down for a Llama lynch?

He's the most solid negative read I have right now, so I'm inclined to vote in his direction.
Mine as well, but my read is entirely tone. What triggers your suspicion inh?
DrWilgy wrote:Yes, but only half as tasty.

So I'm caught up and I see that several of you would like to cook me. Makes sense as all I've provided the last 2 days are excuses.

@Marmot my top 3 suspects are Llama, JJJ and idk.

I would've probably voted for JJJ yesterday had I been around, while mostly tonal, his stance on his suspects has been too rigid for what I expect of JJJ. I think a good comparison is his performance in Mad Max (civilian) where during my lynch he was jumping in and out of suspicion on multiple people. I'm not seeing anything comparable to Mad Max JJJ.

Nothing has improved my read on Llama, but his discussion with Quin yesterday has actually reinforced the negative tones I felt before. I suppose something that does make me doubt my original read on Llama slightly is the lack of INH. I don't know where his suspicion of Llama went even though it was similar to mine.

The part that throws me for a loop is that I feel no reason to remove the possibility that JJJ and Llama are teammates. A pattern of 2 high posters would normally cause me to assume that only 1 of them could be bad, but I do not feel that this time.

I'm finding it difficult to actually say that I have a 3rd suspect, but that could also be due to how pivotal this game has been. If I couldn't place a vote on Llama or JJJ, I may vote for INH or Epi.

INH, LC and Quin can I have you 3 let me know full reads on the other 2 in this group?

Niju, Marmot, and Epi can I have you 3 let me know full reads on the other 2 in this group?
DrWilgy wrote:@LC, why do I need to have a reason for asking questions? Also now that I've explained it, can I have a response to your reads on INH and Quin?
DrWilgy mentioned INH a few times in a semi-suspicious context, but always alongside other names. The first example shows him tying llama to INH in a weird way that leads to an unclear read on both. He voiced willingness to consider lynching INH only if he couldn't lynch Epi or myself.

Bad look.

insertnamehere posts about Wilgy:
insertnamehere wrote:@LC and Wilgy: Would either of you be down for a Llama lynch?

He's the most solid negative read I have right now, so I'm inclined to vote in his direction.
insertnamehere wrote:I still think our triple lettered friend is bluffing.

Even if he won a one-time lynch immunity, I doubt he'd use it today.

I can definitely see him using it tomorrow, though. That's partly why I want him out today.

I also don't understand the Wilgy case.
insertnamehere wrote:I will say that the last second flood of Wilgy votes once it was clear 3J ain't going nowhere rustles my jimmies a little bit. Couple of folks really wanted some credit, methinks.
His only comment on the suspicion Wilgy was fielding was "I also don't understand the Wilgy case". That's pretty hard to believe, since the case was clear cut -- he wasn't participating at a significant clip, and his Day 1 vote for llama looked bad. To disagree is one thing, to fail to understand is something different. Otherwise INH's posts about Wilgy are pretty empty.

I highlighted the last one from after Wilgy's death because I find it suspicious at face value. Without a reason supplied, he has cast a shadow upon the entire Wilgy wagon with this vague notion of credit grabbing. His vote was for me was the first to generate a true "JJJ counterwagon" against Wilgy (and at the time Made).

INH is a compatible teammate of Wilgy.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

^ I find it hard to believe that INH would have asked Wilgy if he was down for a Llama lynch in thread. Being teammates, he would already know the answer to that. I feel better about INH from this ISO

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

However I'm starting to feel far worse about Long Con.

This looks fishy as hell to me.
DrWilgy wrote:
Long Con wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:I'm caught up. I'm just going to blame Marmot friend for my troubles.

Someone interact with me.
Hey Wilgy...pretend stuff people said to each other was said to you, and respond.

Interacted!
But there's too much to address. The only two I'm concerned with atm are Llama and Epi, but Epi has already addressed the post that gaveme the heebie jeebies.

Specifics LC!

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

thellama73 wrote:^ I find it hard to believe that INH would have asked Wilgy if he was down for a Llama lynch in thread. Being teammates, he would already know the answer to that. I feel better about INH from this ISO
I don't know why you find this hard to believe. Knowing the answer isn't really much of a deterrent from asking him if they're both bad.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I actually am a little worried that LC has been trying to keep me in his pocket. That's not really something I can justify though.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

llama, could you expand on what it is about that LC/Wilgy moment that pings you?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:llama, could you expand on what it is about that LC/Wilgy moment that pings you?
The interaction without really interaction, the suggestion that he engage with other players, it all seems like subtle coaching by a teammate to get him to be more active. Later, Wilgy says he thinks Long Con is civ, which is also significant. I don't know, the vibe just weirds me out.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Incidentally, my "to lynch" list for tomorrow is down to four players. I'm feeling confident.

Towny McTownface
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Towny McTownface »

So, ya think ya got the game solved do ya, wrapped up in a nice little bow, hmm? Well, don't be too sure, boyo. Why, I've seen sacks full o' hammers smarter than you, I...er... no actually, I say, you're doing rather well. Keep it up. Stiff upper lip and all that rot, wot? Cheerio.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Jean Genie wrote:So, ya think ya got the game solved do ya, wrapped up in a nice little bow, hmm? Well, don't be too sure, boyo. Why, I've seen sacks full o' hammers smarter than you, I...er... no actually, I say, you're doing rather well. Keep it up. Stiff upper lip and all that rot, wot? Cheerio.
I hear you has info.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Towny McTownface
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Towny McTownface »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Jean Genie wrote:So, ya think ya got the game solved do ya, wrapped up in a nice little bow, hmm? Well, don't be too sure, boyo. Why, I've seen sacks full o' hammers smarter than you, I...er... no actually, I say, you're doing rather well. Keep it up. Stiff upper lip and all that rot, wot? Cheerio.
I hear you has info.
I don't, actually. Jolly sorry about that, old sport.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Wilgy posts about Long Con
DrWilgy wrote:
Long Con wrote:A Series of Unfortunate Events Mafia.

I don't have a system to determine which low posters are bad, besides lynch em all and let God sort em out...but I do have some sure-fire advice to increase your chances of lynching Mafia: don't lynch me.
Same tbh
DrWilgy wrote:
Long Con wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:I'm caught up. I'm just going to blame Marmot friend for my troubles.

Someone interact with me.
Hey Wilgy...pretend stuff people said to each other was said to you, and respond.

Interacted!
But there's too much to address. The only two I'm concerned with atm are Llama and Epi, but Epi has already addressed the post that gaveme the heebie jeebies.

Specifics LC!
DrWilgy wrote:
Long Con wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
DrWilgy wrote::sigh:
The last time Wilgy posted this face when someone didn't do what he wanted, he was bad.
You aren't wrong. What game was this though?

Linki - I remember that post. 1 second.
You never followed up on this. Felt like a nice, solid citation was coming. :noble:
It was, but then school stuff got in the way. The tl;dr is I agree with the case. Putting Sriracha in the blending player category felt more condemning than his vote. what did llama expect after calling her out? Was he hoping she would go "and here's a case?"

Now that Llama is catching up, I hope to have a response soon.
DrWilgy wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:I would've probably voted for JJJ yesterday had I been around, while mostly tonal, his stance on his suspects has been too rigid for what I expect of JJJ. I think a good comparison is his performance in Mad Max (civilian) where during my lynch he was jumping in and out of suspicion on multiple people. I'm not seeing anything comparable to Mad Max JJJ.
Name a suspect I have rigidly suspected other than Long Con. Then tell me what you think of Long Con.
Marmot.

In regards to LC, I reviewed his ISO upon you asking me this and realized that I think he's civ not based upon what he's said, but what you've stated (this is also on the premise that you are bad). In the scenario where you aren't bad, I have a solid null on him. I am in agreement with his views regarding your interactions with Marmot however.
DrWilgy wrote:
Long Con wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:INH, LC and Quin can I have you 3 let me know full reads on the other 2 in this group?
Why?
Niju, Marmot, and Epi can I have you 3 let me know full reads on the other 2 in this group?
Why?

This type of seemingly arbitrary grouping and cross-read requests is suspicious to me. Feels like you're caught in a baddie mode and are using thread techniques to stir up more interactions with players so that you can craft your own presence into something more Civ-seeming than it has been.

Two sentences, and you've planted the seeds for six different players to engage with you about players who are not you. I believe it's artificial.
These 2 groups voted together 2 days in a row. I'd like to know more about them.
Quin wrote:Wilgy, what's your GTH read on Boomslang?
Bad, but I know that's tinfoil. All rational thinking in the world opposes this thought.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I have been calling Marmot a civilian for the last four phases. Where do you get that idea?

Gimme a GTH read on Long Con in a world where I am a civilian.
If you are civilian, then I'd gth him bad. I don't think that you two are on the same team.

Sorry if, I missed/confused your thoughts, I'll go through your ISO now. You have made me doubtful.

Here's something that has me doubting that Eloh is bad, "would Mongoose give the information that is in Elohs head (from her last role) to an entire team?"
The first two posts in here are pretty chummy and at face value look rather cooked. I can say the same about the third post too I suppose -- it's a brief discussion that seems to lead nowhere.

The highlighted portion is where this gets more interesting. I prompted Wilgy to give me a conclusive read on LC, and I got this. "LC is good because you look bad in your treatment of him, JJJ". And "if you're good then my read on LC is null". In both cases Wilgy makes his LC read entirely dependent upon my alignment, and in neither case commits to a read worse than "null". The only comment he makes about LC is his agreement with LC's beefs with my interactions with Marmot.

Later when I pressed him to make a GTH decision on the matter, he said LC is bad if I am good and that he doesn't think we're on the same team. My perspective of this is mixed: it's not great for LC that Wilgy needed to be prodded into this harsher stance. It could also be said though that if I ever get lynched it leaves Wilgy with an open door to pursue an LC lynch -- something that benefits him more if LC is a civilian.

Long Con posts about Wilgy:
Long Con wrote:
thellama73 wrote:And who is in your sights today, LC?
Well, not you today, though I don't feel the same as INH. His turnaround is not entirely logical to me, and that's a negative mark in my book.

Elohcin I'm a little leaning toward, I'd like to see some expansion on her accusations of Quin immediately after the night ended. "Sneaky tone" and something about his defenses not being genuine. That's cake vague, Elohcin... explain please.

I like Quin right now, I think he's Civ.

I never like folks who haven't posted enough. Made, MP, A Person... I would have to look to see who else. Nothing against nijuu right now, and I am not feeling the marmot lynch. Wilgy is someone I would vote for based on the things others have said, which I feel agreeable about.

Scotty and Sorsha are pretty neutral reads. Boomslang is cool, his JJJ analysis gives me hope for humanity.

At this point, I would vote for JJJ if folks are looking that way.
Long Con wrote:Catan is cool. I don't trade away wheat though.

Boomslang, JJJ, INH. I chose INH because you took Wilgy. He's my wild card addition.

And Eloh, I believe that the #3 option is equally likely whether or not a baddie is lynched on Day 1. If they're crazy enough to pull the stunt, they're crazy enough to do it either way. And I mean crazy in a good way, because I think it's an awesome trick, and it's my top choice for an explanation.
Long Con wrote:I voted JJJ... this funky daytime rumble deserves a shakeup. If you agree that he's bad and lying about unlynchability, join me!

Or, vote Wilgy. That's cool too in my books.
Long Con wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:INH, LC and Quin can I have you 3 let me know full reads on the other 2 in this group?
Why?
Why?

This type of seemingly arbitrary grouping and cross-read requests is suspicious to me. Feels like you're caught in a baddie mode and are using thread techniques to stir up more interactions with players so that you can craft your own presence into something more Civ-seeming than it has been.

Two sentences, and you've planted the seeds for six different players to engage with you about players who are not you. I believe it's artificial.
Long Con wrote:Okay, you're probably right. I'm doing that plan next time I have the opportunity though.

I'm not really interested in arguing the badness of Boomslang. I think Wilgy and JJJ are better choices.
Long Con wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:What are common thoughts on Scotty and Sriracha?
Two tough calls. I have enough suspicions that I am not considering them for now. If things don't pan out, they'll be up for lynch considerations sooner than those I believe in. And I am rarely straightforward about who I believe in.
@LC, why do I need to have a reason for asking questions? Also now that I've explained it, can I have a response to your reads on INH and Quin?
If you don't have a reason for asking questions, then I imagine your questions would be quite random and pointless.

I appreciated your explanation, now I see that you didn't just grab three names out of a hat, twice.

INH is an odd duck, and his disappearance is the oddest thing about him. Who knows? He needs to come back and engage, or I'd vote for him just due to the unresolved black mark on his record that is his Llama turnaround.

Quin I keep going back and forth on. Tough call!
When LC has spoken of Wilgy, he has been willing to express some suspicion of Wilgy. He wasn't always descriptive about what that suspicion entailed (he claimed his allegiance with other players expressing suspicion). In Day 3 Long Con repeatedly expressed his desire to lynch me while also granting that he'd be okay with Wilgy instead. I am torn on this. I see two worlds:

1. Long Con has acknowledged that Wilgy is a valid suspect and would be willing to settle for that lynch despite his misgivings about me.

2. Long Con fears his teammate is likely to be lynched and feels the need to save face by halfway accepting his destruction publicly.

#2 actually feels a little tinfoil at the moment.

I appreciate LC's questioning of Wilgy's "player salad" post and why it existed, even if LC eventually accepted Wilgy's explanation (I can forgive that, I thought it was a decent answer too).

Conclusion

There are some moments here where it's worth wondering. Actually though I find myself less certain about LC than I have been all game long.

Naturally, the moment other people finally begin to question him at all is the same moment I begin to experience doubts. :haha:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 275
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

JJJ, is your time to shine coming around? :grin:

Linki: Less sure? Now? :haha: :haha: :haha:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: There are some moments here where it's worth wondering. Actually though I find myself less certain about LC than I have been all game long.

Naturally, the moment other people finally begin to question him at all is the same moment I begin to experience doubts. :haha:
That's hilarious, because you've just about won me round to wanting to vote for him.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

thellama73 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: There are some moments here where it's worth wondering. Actually though I find myself less certain about LC than I have been all game long.

That's hilarious, because you've just about won me round to wanting to vote for him.
Clearly I have found plenty about LC suspicious in this game. I encourage you to review my own interactive read there and tell me how you feel.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Clearly I have found plenty about LC suspicious in this game. I encourage you to review my own interactive read there and tell me how you feel.
I reviewed the interaction on my own before you posted yours, but my main feeling is in agreement with your "chummy" analysis near the beginning. It rang false to me which, combined with Wilgy's later defense of Long Con as civ, makes me much more suspicious of him than I have been to date.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”