3%

Total votes: 36
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 165
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Felt Mafia 2 [Night 3]

Post by Scotty »

Oh my god I totally forgot Daisy was playing, since she wasn't on the poll.

I think she could be the Denim Suit. Over Elo or Made.

I think of the 3 basically inactives from days 1-2, We need to break down the possibilities of who could be the suit.

Elo- The one thing that makes me think she is good is that she listed Wilgy as her #1 earlier, even if her vote for him was a bandwagon. But this is also based on her interaction since coming back in. Would really like Daisy to say something substantive to give me a better read.

Made- he made a pretty pivotal vote for Wilgy today, so that looks good. Otherwise, :shrug2:

So that leaves Daisy.

At some point we're gonna have to lynch them ifthey don't speak
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 185

Post by thellama73 »

Scotty, why do you appear to want to lynch the Denim Suit, a civilian role?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 275
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I think this Denim Shirt angle is a long shot.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

thellama73 wrote:Scotty, why do you appear to want to lynch the Denim Suit, a civilian role?
I don't, you cat.

I want to identify who best fits the archetype so I know who not to lynch.

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 290
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Wilgy posts about Quin:
DrWilgy wrote:Nothing has improved my read on Llama, but his discussion with Quin yesterday has actually reinforced the negative tones I felt before. I suppose something that does make me doubt my original read on Llama slightly is the lack of INH. I don't know where his suspicion of Llama went even though it was similar to mine.

The part that throws me for a loop is that I feel no reason to remove the possibility that JJJ and Llama are teammates. A pattern of 2 high posters would normally cause me to assume that only 1 of them could be bad, but I do not feel that this time.

I'm finding it difficult to actually say that I have a 3rd suspect, but that could also be due to how pivotal this game has been. If I couldn't place a vote on Llama or JJJ, I may vote for INH or Epi.

INH, LC and Quin can I have you 3 let me know full reads on the other 2 in this group?

Niju, Marmot, and Epi can I have you 3 let me know full reads on the other 2 in this group?
DrWilgy wrote:
Quin wrote:Wilgy, what's your GTH read on Boomslang?
Bad, but I know that's tinfoil. All rational thinking in the world opposes this thought.
DrWilgy wrote:@LC, why do I need to have a reason for asking questions? Also now that I've explained it, can I have a response to your reads on INH and Quin?
Wilgy only directly addressed Quin once, to answer the GTH prod about Boomslang -- their opinions seemed be shared on this one.

Separately, this moment further confirms Boomslang as town. Quin, do you believe Wilgy implicated his teammate with this kind of logic?

Quin posts about Wilgy:
Quin wrote:Not interested in repeating what I've already said. I'll just give you GTH legacy reads instead.

Boomslang - Moderate bad
Elohcin - Slight civ. There is a 50 percent chance that she is good, a 50 percent chance she is bad. You will NOT ignore this, or I will flip my shit, k.
Epignosis - Slight civ
INH - Moderate civ. Keep pushing as to why he weaned off of his llama read.
3J - Moderate bad
LC - Slight civ
llama - Strong bad
nijuu - Slight bad
Scotty - Slight civ
Sorsha - Moderate civ
I'm going to spoil this one solo just to note that Quin gave GTH reads on a bunch of players but omitted Wilgy. This doesn't have to be damning, but I have made this error before as a bad guy with a teammate (Transistor, kneel4justice).

Quin's first acknowledgement of Wilgy comes on Day 3 unless I am missing something. That's an awful long wait. The posts here are neutral discussion of reads on INH and LC.
Quin wrote:
Boomslang wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Ok, here's an issue.

"I wanna lynch Wilgy because he's not very vocal"
"I wanna lynch Wilgy because he's now vocal"

Eloh, Boomslang and Scotty can I please have context as to how I'm forcing posts or suspicion unrelated to my post count?
My suspicion of you has nothing to do with your level of posts—I tend to be a quite player too. I also don't think you're forcing posts or suspicion. I do think you're casting a really wide net in an effort to look like you're contributing. As has already been pointed out about the below:
DrWilgy wrote: My top 3 suspects are Llama, JJJ and idk. (content cut)
INH, LC and Quin can I have you 3 let me know full reads on the other 2 in this group?
Niju, Marmot, and Epi can I have you 3 let me know full reads on the other 2 in this group?
That's mentioning at least eight separate players in a single post, with relatively little rationale about why. It's player salad, trying to very quickly establish a record with everyone so we feel you've had something to say on them.
He did rationalise it. It was a good explanation, too.
Quin wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Sorsha wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Sorsha wrote:I'll most likely be voting for jjj also today. I'd hate to see a no lynch but I'm going to hope that he's lying about either his prize or what happens.

If Wilgy is the second most vote recipient that would be good I think. Hopefully if jay does have immunity it'll just go to the next highest and I've got no reason to believe Wilgy is civ.
Why don't you just vote Wilgy today and Jay tomorrow then? Why risk an actual no lynch happening?
Ok.
I don't mean to tell you what to do. I just think that mislynches are generally more useful than no lynches.
Me too. I'd have preferred a llama or Boomslang wagon. But I don't suspect Wilgy, so a no lynch it is.
Well this isn't a great look. Quin waited forever to talk about Wilgy, and when he did it was to defend him when he was under the most lynch pressure. To be wrong is understandable, but I don't see any development of his read because he didn't talk about Wilgy before this period of the game. The read simply came into existence when Wilgy needed it most. Yikes.

Conclusion

Quin has emerged from a second mafioso lynch with his pants down. This time there is also egg on his face. It's a pretty bad scene. Quin, tell us what happened muh man.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Wilgy posts about MovingPictures07/Spacedaisy
MovingPictures07/Spacedaisy posts about Wilgy:
Conclusion

Can't eliminate her from contention even if there's no special reason to suspect her.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Long Con wrote:I think this Denim Shirt angle is a long shot.
I mean Denim Suit, not Shirt.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The only relevant post between Wilgy and Made is this one:
Made wrote:Won't vote JJJ because doing so making it possible for Wilgy or someone else to tie it up so voting Wilgy. I don't really see what's there, but a lynch is better than no lynch.
I think it's a decent look for Made, because beyond making the correct vote to avoid an awful tie, he did so without claiming any credit. His vote has a "whatever" attitude about it, and I think most baddies offing their teammates tend to try to grab some of that credit. "I see the suspicion of Wilgy" or "I think Wilgy might be bad" or some similar statement often describes what I'm talking about. Made didn't pull that, and I dig it.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 253

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:Incidentally, my "to lynch" list for tomorrow is down to four players. I'm feeling confident.
Then we're probably fucked.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote:
Do you have any inkling of what the "confuse" mechanic in that role might entail?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Do you have any inkling of what the "confuse" mechanic in that role might entail?
I got a very strange message on Night 2, which I think might have been confusion.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 266

Post by Quin »

Meh. I'm basically Dom in Mad Max right now :grin:

I'm 2 for 2 on the count of throwing untimely defenses for flipped baddies and I've had a now-dead civ role blocker call me out on the night nobody died. I'm sure there's a point where even a civ just needs to put his hands up and say 'get it over with'. I've hit that point. I'll probably join 3J on the legacy front tomorrow.

This is the second game in a row I've suggested my own lynch. God damn.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Quin wrote:Meh. I'm basically Dom in Mad Max right now :grin:

I'm 2 for 2 on the count of throwing untimely defenses for flipped baddies and I've had a now-dead civ role blocker call me out on the night nobody died. I'm sure there's a point where even a civ just needs to put his hands up and say 'get it over with'. I've hit that point. I'll probably join 3J on the legacy front tomorrow.

Yeah, I'm feeling a Quin or INH lynch.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Long Con wrote:

Is this INH suspicion new?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Long Con wrote:
I can list off a few that have gone through my head;

- Controlled or random vote
- Post restriction (rather like a curse)
- Controlled or random role use
- False information
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 97

Post by insertnamehere »

Quin wrote:
Long Con wrote:

Is this INH suspicion new?
It's certainly the first I've heard of it.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Yeah, it's pretty new. I caught up to the lynch on my phone as soon as I got off work tonight. S
aw the result, was pleased. When I got home, I went back and looked over the lynch again quickly with the result in mind, looking for Wilgy teammates. You two came out looking pretty bad. Then some other posts happened that discussed you guys in relation to Wilgy, and I was like, " *nod* yeah, that's what I'm saying."

Yeah, so it's apres-Wilgy new.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Oops, that rando-line break is weird, I missed that before pressing Submit.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I don't think people have really talked about the sock that's that much yet. I'd like to know people's thoughts on it, especially about whether he/she should be trusted. I don't feel like they've said anything of value to us in the three nights they've been around.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote:I don't think people have really talked about the sock that's that much yet. I'd like to know people's thoughts on it, especially about whether he/she should be trusted. I don't feel like they've said anything of value to us in the three nights they've been around.
I've admittedly not paid it a great deal of attention. There's a good chance our Great Mysterious Seventeenth Role is associated with it somehow.

Whoever it is seems to have some literary talent and is also an active participant, assuming it's controlled by one of the players on the game roster.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I don't agree that Eloh's #1 being about Wilgy makes her look good. I gather the opposite. Her Wilgy comment seems to be out of left field to me. I am immediately suspicious of anyone who offers this as their reason for suspicion:
#1 is Wilgy. Quiet...quiet...quiet....And then he is here with fire. Makes me wonder if he is bad, was laying low, and then suddenly felt the need to come in and defend himself because his teammates said so.
There are a few issues I have with this:

First, where did this sudden opinion of Wilgy come from? I don't recall her talking about him before.
Second, I've been bad a lot. I have never seen anyone tell a teammate "You need to come in and defend yourself." Therefore this opinion looks fabricated to me. If I squint a little, I maybe have seen people coaching someone new to Mafia who doesn't know the first thing, but Wilgy isn't new.
Third, consider Wilgy himself- does he lie low when bad? I don't think so. He pretty much does whatever he wants. Vompatti, Jr., I believe I've called him before.
Fourth, this is a terribly specific accusation that is introduced with the "Makes me wonder" phrase. That's a phrase that can be applied to just about anything to give yourself leeway in the future.

I'm sorry. Her eventual vote notwithstanding, none of this makes me think Eloh2 is on the good side.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Quin wrote:I don't think people have really talked about the sock that's that much yet. I'd like to know people's thoughts on it, especially about whether he/she should be trusted. I don't feel like they've said anything of value to us in the three nights they've been around.
Yeah, I haven't been paying too much attention. "Watch out for low posters." Uh huh. I'm also not that into the Cockney thing. Did Jean Genie mention something about info? I don't remember, maybe. Hasn't been enough of a presence, and no one has engaged. :shrug:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:Second, I've been bad a lot. I have never seen anyone tell a teammate "You need to come in and defend yourself." Therefore this opinion looks fabricated to me. If I squint a little, I maybe have seen people coaching someone new to Mafia who doesn't know the first thing, but Wilgy isn't new.
I feel the same way about most "baddie BTSC coaching" arguments.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Long Con wrote:
Yeah, I haven't been paying too much attention. "Watch out for low posters." Uh huh. I'm also not that into the Cockney thing. Did Jean Genie mention something about info? I don't remember, maybe. Hasn't been enough of a presence, and no one has engaged. :shrug:
He mentioned that he had info, but then admitted he didn't. He just wanted us to look at low posters. It's not particularly....................................inspiring.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Don't take that as some sort of hint any which way. People just use that word way too much.
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Quin wrote:
Long Con wrote:
He mentioned that he had info, but then admitted he didn't. He just wanted us to look at low posters. It's not particularly....................................inspiring.
At this point, I don't think it has a big impact on the game. Probably the secret role, aka JJJ, has the ability to post in the thread as Jean Genie.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Long Con wrote:
Quin wrote:
Long Con wrote:
At this point, I don't think it has a big impact on the game. Probably the secret role, aka JJJ, has the ability to post in the thread as Jean Genie.
You think 3J is the secret role?
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Naw. I could see Scotty perhaps given the language Jean Genie employs. Or llama.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Just a fun reference to the day 0 name list thing. ;)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote: Second, I've been bad a lot. I have never seen anyone tell a teammate "You need to come in and defend yourself." Therefore this opinion looks fabricated to me. If I squint a little, I maybe have seen people coaching someone new to Mafia who doesn't know the first thing, but Wilgy isn't new.
Just to expand the data set, I have seen people in baddie BTSC say that on more than one occasion before.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Naw. I could see Scotty perhaps given the language Jean Genie employs. Or llama.
I've been assuming it was Epi. :shrug:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

thellama73 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Naw. I could see Scotty perhaps given the language Jean Genie employs. Or llama.
Me too.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 148
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Felt Mafia 2 [Night 1]

Post by Marmot »

I could see Epignosis being the Jean Genie, especially with this post.
Jean Genie wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Hello all, huge apologies to our wonderful host and you all for my absence so far. I just finished my very busy conference and arrived at MCO, but I have a tight schedule before takeoff. I will be catching up either later tonight during my layover in ATL or tomorrow.
Cor blimey, it's about time you turned up! I was about to have yer bangers for breakfast otherwise. Now make with the postin'!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Me too.
Me three.

Scotty
Jeff

Re: Felt Mafia 2 [Day 3]

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote:Epi, I see you lurking.

what's your opinion on that Jean Genie hmmm?
That this post went ignored makes me really think that.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Felt Mafia 2 [Day 3]

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote:
Scotty wrote:Epi, I see you lurking.

what's your opinion on that Jean Genie hmmm?
That this post went ignored makes me really think that.
Your post wasn't ignored but your question was. I was more interested in reading the thread and trying to make an informed vote than discussing the a puppet account. I have no opinion about the puppet account.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Night thoughts!

Quin's being beyond tinfoily weird, JJJ's voting and reasons for final votes smell bad, and I believe/agree that at least one of the remaining baddies is active due to action at night. Oh, and the sock is fun-loving nomsense.

Bloops out. Gonna finish Sherlock now!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

The poll ended in a tie, so we get no night post. :(
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 148
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:The poll ended in a tie, so we get no night post. :(
And no nightkill! :cloud9:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

So sorry.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Yall need a break :grin:
ImageImageImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Hi team! I am just now getting back from teaching yoga (tonight's theme: soup), so I'll get the host post up asap. Forgot to warn you I'd be home late since work was hell on wheels.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Re: Felt Mafia 2 [Day 4]

Post by Mongoose »

Night 3: Shut Up and Dance with Marmot

L.E.I. Pavilion

The crew decided on a light brunch after all the soda. LongCon decided this was not really his scene and grabbed a burger indoors at the bar.

"I love to drink anything in a glass bottle," said Llama, drooling.

"Yes, it takes so much better," remarked Blooper.

"Watermelon juice!" said Sorsha, excitedly.

"I love that we found a brunch place where everyone can wear jeans," said the Marmot.

"It's so folksy, down-to-earth and not pretentious," said Epignosis.

"Guys, what are you going to order?" asked Elohcin.

"What am I not going to eat?" Logan asked.

"Well, I doubt you will eat any vegetables," commented SpaceDaisy.

"Oh, true," he admitted.

"There's a Ham & Gruyere Boreka!" marveled Made.

"I want the shakshuka," said Boomslang.

"I think I want something sweet today," said LongCon, who returned for dessert. "Wash that burger down."

"I...WANT.....IT.....ALL!" said Marmot.

"Um, are you okay, son?" asked Epignosis.

"You look kinda sweaty," said INH.

"I mean, I'm excited for brunch too," said Scotty. "But not that excited."

"Yeah, take it down a notch, maybe. I'm getting kind of worried for you," said JJJ.

Marmot looked at the others, looked at the brunch spread, and his heart exploded.

The Marmot has been killed.

It is now Day 4. You have 24 hours to avenge your furry friend's life.

You'll always be a member of Animal Sanctuary Squad.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Re: Felt Mafia 2 [Polls]

Post by Mongoose »

Night 3

Pick a pony!

Poll ended at Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:16:20 pm

True Religion Meditation Labyrinth
thellama73 (4), Metalmarsh89 (7), JaggedJimmyJay (9), Boomslang (11), Long Con (12) 38%
Jordache Nation-State
No votes
Lucky Dill Deli
nijuukyugou (3), Quin (5) 15%
L.E.I. Pavilion
Scotty (2), insertnamehere (6), Elohcin (8), Sorsha (10), Epignosis (13) 38%
How about a horse with teeth instead of a pony? (Host/Mod/Deadies/NPs/Juliets)
Mongoose (1) 8%
Total votes : 13
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

:huh: He... he exploded!
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 97

Post by insertnamehere »

WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Uhhh....

Here's a felted marmot.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

RIP MM. :(

I'm still torn on who I want to lynch today. I keep WIFOMing myself like crazy with Quin. "No civvie could be playing this ay, but no baddie would possibly choose to play this way either!" Round and round we go. In some ways, I think a Quin lynch would give us the most information, as there has been a lot of interaction, and it would shed light on the Day 2 lynch vote. But I am open to Long Con, INH, or even Spacedaisy.

I have decided I don't want to lynch JJJ. While the objective evidence against him is very strong, my heart says he is good. He has remained so calm during all this, and I think a baddie with absentee teammates would be more on edge. His interaction analysis last phase was genuinely helpful. If he is bad, he is playing such a good game thta he deserves to live another phase.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I still think Eloh subbed in for Mafia. Sorry dear- nothing you can say will change my mind. It's circumstantial.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I am down with a Quin or INH lynch at this time.

I also respect and agree with Epi's analysis of Elohcin. I'd vote for her above several others.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”