BOOM!!!! (host, deadies, non-players)
42%

Total votes: 12
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 124

Re: [DAY 4] Avant-Garde Mafia 2

Post by triceratopzeuhl »

The only basis for anybody thinking Droops and Vomps were teammates is that they seemed to be trying to save Bea by lynching Rabbit. One of them not doing it doesn't mean the other wasn't.

More importantly, maybe just look at how vompatti has been posting the entire game
[EMM winner placeholder] ImageImage
BoatsBoatsBoats
The Mark
Posts in topic: 66

Post by BoatsBoatsBoats »

I fail to see how I should vote for anyone but Vomps at this point.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 207

Post by S~V~S »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
triceratopzeuhl wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Plus there is a hell of a lot of secrets, including at least one zany target/role/summat switching power, which I think we saw on night one. Plus a whole team all of whose powers seem to be "loves chaos", lol.
Well now, hold on. After night one you made a big deal about how DFaraday was a bad target to NK, which is why I and maybe a couple other people were looking at you, but now you've entirely changed your position to that it was redirected. Baddie slip up, or just taking your own theories too seriously?
LOL, I said that this was why i said that.

You have been trying WAAAAAAAYYYY too hard to paint me bad. As i recall you were looking at me, and a few people that understood what I was getting at and backed off.
No

More like, there is reason at all to believe that NK was redirected unless it was your NK
I assume you meant to say "More like, there is NO reason at all to believe that NK was redirected unless it was your NK"

Well, perhaps there were other powers besides kills that did not go as expected night one? Perhaps that might make someone think, along with the very unexpected NK target, that some targets may have been switched? I never changed my position~ as soon as people started saying this line of discussion was suspicious, I clarified my intent, and everyone but you dropped it. Forcing people to spell things out is not the civviest action, Trice.

Unfortunately, i have a tendency to do that myself, lol. A few times this game i have been mid post, writing something like, "Well why do you think that, don't you think there would have been a subtle ***** in the thread if ***** and..." and then realized that what I was actually replying to WAS a sublte ****, lol, and scrapped the post. So I am the last to suspect you for continually pushing this point. But do me a favor, read the roles, and see allllll the non baddie ways someone might know things may have been rotten in Denmark on Night One, OK?

And Epi, looking at the tone of the thread, i would not worry too much about those 3 votes. I see a few low level Vomp defenses popping into the thread which makes me feel better, but I'm still kinda paranoid after 2 'easy, obvious" lynches led to civs.

In addition to INH & DH, I also want to reread The Truth to see why someone wanted to kill him. Work today, so i may or may not have time to do this today, may have to wait until tonight.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Flyin' High »

I was busy watching football yesterday (Go Falcons! Sorry about the Texans, rab--I was rooting for them).

I can't wrap my mind around Vompatti's behavior. It screams "lynch me!" which makes me nervous. I remember Vompatti offered up a defense for Leech on Day 1--I want to read back and see what that defense was and if it had something to do with trying to get lynched.

I still can't shake the feeling that at least one of bea's teammates was among the rabbit voters because I highly doubt they would have just thrown up their hands and let her get lynched without a fight. So I'm going to re-evaluate that again today as wel.
ImageImage

Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Vompatti »

BoatsBoatsBoats wrote:I fail to see how I should vote for anyone but Vomps at this point.
It's for personal reasons, isn't it?
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
triceratopzeuhl
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 124

Post by triceratopzeuhl »

S~V~S wrote:
triceratopzeuhl wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
triceratopzeuhl wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Plus there is a hell of a lot of secrets, including at least one zany target/role/summat switching power, which I think we saw on night one. Plus a whole team all of whose powers seem to be "loves chaos", lol.
Well now, hold on. After night one you made a big deal about how DFaraday was a bad target to NK, which is why I and maybe a couple other people were looking at you, but now you've entirely changed your position to that it was redirected. Baddie slip up, or just taking your own theories too seriously?
LOL, I said that this was why i said that.

You have been trying WAAAAAAAYYYY too hard to paint me bad. As i recall you were looking at me, and a few people that understood what I was getting at and backed off.
No

More like, there is reason at all to believe that NK was redirected unless it was your NK
I assume you meant to say "More like, there is NO reason at all to believe that NK was redirected unless it was your NK"

Well, perhaps there were other powers besides kills that did not go as expected night one? Perhaps that might make someone think, along with the very unexpected NK target, that some targets may have been switched? I never changed my position~ as soon as people started saying this line of discussion was suspicious, I clarified my intent, and everyone but you dropped it. Forcing people to spell things out is not the civviest action, Trice.

Unfortunately, i have a tendency to do that myself, lol. A few times this game i have been mid post, writing something like, "Well why do you think that, don't you think there would have been a subtle ***** in the thread if ***** and..." and then realized that what I was actually replying to WAS a sublte ****, lol, and scrapped the post. So I am the last to suspect you for continually pushing this point. But do me a favor, read the roles, and see allllll the non baddie ways someone might know things may have been rotten in Denmark on Night One, OK?
It doesn't matter how many ways there are for things to be redirected in your opinion, the fact of the matter is there was no indication it got redirected. I understand that when a handful of newer mafia players call you out on it, you can bully them to drop it and get your teammates to call it "civ svs," but I still don't think you actually have a bridge for sale
[EMM winner placeholder] ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 58
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

triceratopzeuhl wrote:
It doesn't matter how many ways there are for things to be redirected in your opinion, the fact of the matter is there was no indication it got redirected. I understand that when a handful of newer mafia players call you out on it, you can bully them to drop it and get your teammates to call it "civ svs," but I still don't think you actually have a bridge for sale
Tricer, that word "bully" is pretty serious. Can you point out some specific posts that you see as bullying people so I can get a feel for what you mean?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 61

Post by rabbit8 »

The Texans lost. I will try to catch up today.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 265

Post by DharmaHelper »

I'm getting the feeling mob mentality has pretty well decided this lynch already, which considering the track record of the mob votes is pretty unnerving.

But whatever, I'm sure eventually someone somewhere will read one of my posts and be all "You know what, maybe all this pitchforks and torches crap isn't so cool after all" :disappoint:
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

DharmaHelper wrote:I'm getting the feeling mob mentality has pretty well decided this lynch already, which considering the track record of the mob votes is pretty unnerving.

But whatever, I'm sure eventually someone somewhere will read one of my posts and be all "You know what, maybe all this pitchforks and torches crap isn't so cool after all" :disappoint:
Even though Vompatti is the one who stood out to me I'm still open regarding who to vote for. I intend to re-read you and INH later today.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 132

Post by reywaS »

I read your posts, DH. The problem I'm having with INH is that his play is always harder to read than most....sort of like Droopy's actually. What I've noticed about INH when he's been bad recently is that he completely disappears when suspicion is brought onto him and he doesn't answer direct questions to him. From what I've seen so far in this game, he hasn't backed away from anything.

You don't think Vompatti is the way to go for this lynch?

linki: I'm open to discussion for this lynch as well.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

You don't think his snarkfest was pingy?

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Trice, I am not bullying anyone :(

I think you are intentionally ignoring what I am trying to tell you, and whick I think everyone else has gotten.

And if you think I am bullying you or anyone else, please discuss it with Spacedaisy, who is sitting out for this very reason. I never intend to make anyone feel uncomfortable.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Spacedaisy »

This is true, if at any point anyone feels uncomfortable with something that is going on, you can contact me and I will be glad to help take care of it. That's what I am here for.

That and spamming the thread with nonplayer blue...
:fiesta:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

SVS is making me feel icky.

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DharmaHelper wrote:SVS is making me feel icky.

Then my work here is done~ :dance:
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

DharmaHelper wrote:You don't think his snarkfest was pingy?
Yeah, but is it a sign of INH being bad? Based on his mafia history, I honestly do not know. Like I said, he's not acting like he has in recent games where hes been a baddie. Maybe he's just making more of an effort to stay involved in the game than he has previously...that is certainly possible. He could have team mates urging him on maybe.... :shrug:
Some day, Some day
chaindeath
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 15

Re: [DAY 3] Avant-Garde Mafia 2

Post by chaindeath »

chaindeath wrote:This Mafia thing is harder than chaindeath thought that it would be... Oh well, that's what makes it fun right? :)

Two people have died. chaindeath hopes that they (being axxon and Illyria, as last time he got in trouble for posting without saying names) have a good time in Sovngrade if you people were good, if not he banishes you to the Soul Cairn. (A Skyrim referance for those who do not know :))

In regards to the rabbit vote, he honestly just chose someone who had votes to their name. He was not trying to take focus away from bea, just not experienced with this game, was a little overwhelmed at the time of voting, and to be honest he guessed. He is deeply sorry.

Chaindeath will now attempt a joke to lighten the mood! "My, my birdwithteeth11 you have four and one half eyes to watch people with? So wouldn't you have to be partly or mostly Omniscient? Baddie???" Get it? Because he's watching many people at once? Go here to see the face chaindeath makes when he asks you this: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/ori ... /moray.jpg :haha: Without this picture he is positive the joke will be lost.

He is also not sure if it really matters but he would like to point out the sentence that droopy posted: "We need to get some of these non-posters out of the way...I'm getting bored with them." If droopy was a civi wouldn't he want as many people to be with him as possible? Even if they didn't post? This struck chaindeath as odd.
Chaindeath acknowledges S~v~S's rquest for more information regarding his vote toward rabbit8, he directs your attention to the highlighted section above.

DH, chaindeath wishes to know what this "snarkfest" is that you mentioned.

On to the discussion of who to lynch. Chaindeath does not have any theories, and he will likely go with the majority. His brain has not been fully immersed for this day in Avant-Garde history.

P.S. Chaindeath wishes to express displeasure. He doesn't enjoy being referenced in the third person in first person posts(AKA posts that everyone else makes). Where as he does it on a regular basis, it makes you all look silly. However, he would like to make it known that references made in the second person point-of-view is acceptable. :)
With enough bullets, you can solve anything.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 114

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

I could honestly see INH being bad. I am kinda pinged by all that.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 170
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

S~V~S wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:SVS is making me feel icky.

Then my work here is done~ :dance:
:haha:
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

chaindeath wrote:
chaindeath wrote:This Mafia thing is harder than chaindeath thought that it would be... Oh well, that's what makes it fun right? :)

Two people have died. chaindeath hopes that they (being axxon and Illyria, as last time he got in trouble for posting without saying names) have a good time in Sovngrade if you people were good, if not he banishes you to the Soul Cairn. (A Skyrim referance for those who do not know :))

In regards to the rabbit vote, he honestly just chose someone who had votes to their name. He was not trying to take focus away from bea, just not experienced with this game, was a little overwhelmed at the time of voting, and to be honest he guessed. He is deeply sorry.

Chaindeath will now attempt a joke to lighten the mood! "My, my birdwithteeth11 you have four and one half eyes to watch people with? So wouldn't you have to be partly or mostly Omniscient? Baddie???" Get it? Because he's watching many people at once? Go here to see the face chaindeath makes when he asks you this: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/ori ... /moray.jpg :haha: Without this picture he is positive the joke will be lost.

He is also not sure if it really matters but he would like to point out the sentence that droopy posted: "We need to get some of these non-posters out of the way...I'm getting bored with them." If droopy was a civi wouldn't he want as many people to be with him as possible? Even if they didn't post? This struck chaindeath as odd.
Chaindeath acknowledges S~v~S's rquest for more information regarding his vote toward rabbit8, he directs your attention to the highlighted section above.

DH, chaindeath wishes to know what this "snarkfest" is that you mentioned.

On to the discussion of who to lynch. Chaindeath does not have any theories, and he will likely go with the majority. His brain has not been fully immersed for this day in Avant-Garde history.

P.S. Chaindeath wishes to express displeasure. He doesn't enjoy being referenced in the third person in first person posts(AKA posts that everyone else makes). Where as he does it on a regular basis, it makes you all look silly. However, he would like to make it known that references made in the second person point-of-view is acceptable. :)
Kate likes to appear silly to chaindeath. :)
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I'm trying to figure out this poll. What do I click on to see who has voted and for whom they voted.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

juliets wrote:I'm trying to figure out this poll. What do I click on to see who has voted and for whom they voted.
It's the same as it is at RM - "view results".
ImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

I am not feeling very well, so I am going to go ahead and vote now...

*vote Vompatti*
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 79

Post by insertnamehere »

DharmaHelper wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Any reason other than the fact that he wanted to avoid a penalty?

Don;t make other people do all the work, man~

You know, sometimes I wonder if people read my posts at all :P I do.

As I said

1. Rabbit defended his contest behavior while bringing up Epig as suspect for posting and not voting. (Even if it was just a joke, Rabbit's on my list and him helping out INH only deepens my suspicions.)
2. His vote for bea seems to me to be more of a "go with the flow, don't ruffle any feathers" vote than anything else. That person had solid evidence behind their lynch, and turned out to be bad.

Adding
3. His defense thusfar has been a very snarky "No U" marathon
No, it hasn't. Sometimes I wonder if people read my posts at all. :P
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I clicked on "View Results" but all I can see is that 2 people voted for Vompatii. I can't see who voted.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

juliets wrote:I clicked on "View Results" but all I can see is that 2 people voted for Vompatii. I can't see who voted.
Really? That's weird. It shows up normally to me. Epignosis and LT have voted Vompatti btw.
Some day, Some day
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

juliets wrote:I clicked on "View Results" but all I can see is that 2 people voted for Vompatii. I can't see who voted.

Ugh... poll mod is not fully implemented in Prosilver (which I assume is what you are using), I forgot to add it once we realized people were going to use it. For now, use the Lucid Lime to view the poll. Sorry... I'll sort that out tomorrow.
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 79

Post by insertnamehere »

DharmaHelper wrote:You don't think his snarkfest was pingy?
Yes, my massive snarkfest where I answered questions, and gave answers.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

How snarky~
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 99

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

While I am certainly leaning towards Vompatti for this lynch, I am of course open to looking at others. I know INH and DH are two names that keep jumping out. I can kind of understand with DH because to me, other than his one semi-long post on Day 1 about rabbit (or was it Day 2? Looks like I'll have to go back and check), all he's really doing is pushing the "nobody wants to listen to me, woe is me" line. Not sure if it makes him bad, but it's worth re-reading. INH I don't really get either so I will go back and read up on those two again.

Also, I think it's definitely worthwhile that those of us who haven't voted consider other options besides Vompatti. While I am fine with a Vompatti lynch, I'm a bit worried with how the last few lynches have been "sure votes" and turned out not to be. Not to mention outside of name-calling here and there, I haven't seen a whole lot in terms of credible theories on anyone else yet. And I don't want us to be back at square 1 if Vomps gets lynched and ends up being a civ.

Lots of linki: Whoa. Sometimes you guys post way too often after each other. :huh: At least I don't have to go looking for the one post from DH I was referring to.

True. I've been skimming back on rabbit a lot lately and while he started out with some more tangible statements, I'm not ready to declare him bad yet after a few "No U"s. Not to mention he's one of the few people I can almost never read. But it's worth keeping an eye on him for the time being.

More linki: Just posting this anyway to get past all the linki.

Definitely need to read up more on INH though. I don't recall him being snarky or avoiding questions.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Apparently I have good reason to believe you're not reading my posts BWT, because I have been hitting INH pretty hard, and providing some evidence to support my suspicion of him, so it's not just rabbit I'm looking at.

What I was referring to, INH :

insertnamehere wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Maybe I'm just put off by how incredibly agressive you've been all game, but I am hesitant to trust anything you say as genuine in nature. You seem to be very strong arm-ish, which I usually associate with baddies.

Dunno, as I said I'm not quite willing to buy into the impending Droopwagon, probably exclusively because you seem so determined to get people on board.
DH, Maybe I'm just put off by how incredibly agressive you've been all game, but I am hesitant to trust anything you say as genuine in nature. You seem to be very strong arm-ish, which I usually associate with baddies.
insertnamehere wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Lol INH :P
Wow, what a jokey aloof post.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

I feel like I should inform in advance I will NOT be voting for rabbit8 this time.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Vompatti wrote:I feel like I should inform in advance I will NOT be voting for rabbit8 this time.
Vompatti who do you suspect this time?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 22

Post by AceofSpaces »

Just caught up for the day. Gotta say, I haven't seen anything from FH that pings me, but The Truth is really starting to catch my eye. I'm getting a very weird vibe from him. I also find it odd that the only two people I brought up as suspicious yesterday end up both being targeted for Night Kills. Really, that one had me scratching my head.

That being said, I don't see any reason for me to not vote for Vompatti

Added: I also think DH is onto something with rabbit. But I am just not willing to commit my vote to that right now.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

juliets wrote:
Vompatti wrote:I feel like I should inform in advance I will NOT be voting for rabbit8 this time.
BoatsBoatsBoats seems to try to play it safe by pretending to be convinced that I'm a baddie.

Image Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Vompatti wrote:
juliets wrote:
BoatsBoatsBoats seems to try to play it safe by pretending to be convinced that I'm a baddie.
Interesting. What makes you think he's pretending?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

juliets wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
juliets wrote:
Interesting. What makes you think he's pretending?
"While Vomps is most likely a baddie, it's really a given at this point" feels a bit too convinced. I also find it suspicious that he didn't suspect anyone else when it was convenient to vote for me.

Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Vompatti wrote:
juliets wrote:
I find it unlikely that BBB is bad. He seems sincere and seems to be going his own way, I do not have the impression that he is pretending to think you are bad or that others are influencing his decisions, he has been pretty consistent in his belief that you are bad.

i was waffling, and really want to explore the other suspicions out there, I think DH may have a few points. But those negative votes have me nervous, and I would prefer not to spread them too much today. I am gonna vote Vomp, sorry if you are not bad, but the little that you have said that was not quirky and whimsical has sounded suspicious to me :shrug:

*Voting Vompatti*
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I have no more time today. Gotta run.

*votes Vompatti*
Mr. Droopy Cash
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Mr. Droopy Cash »

It looks like you're going to be the lynch target and you're changin your vote?? People may be more convinced to vote with you if you stuck with rabbit and provided a little logic.

I have class til 9 so my vote will be last minute...save yourself Vomp.
You can just call me...."The Best"
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Vompatii, I just don't see anyone else I suspect as much as I do you. Maybe you've got a point about Boats, I don't know, but if you do it's important to post all the information that leads you to suspect him so others can see if they agree. I'm sorry if you're good. *voting Vomps*

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

So this is the end of me. It probably won't matter much but I'm voting for BoatsBoatsBoats.

Image Image Image
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 114

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

I think I'll vote Vomps. The fact he changed his suspicion makes it less likely to me he has the info I thought he could.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I'm torn. On the one hand I don't want to drink the Kool-Aid and join the "coming up with my own suspicions is too much hard work so let's all vote for the same exact person every time" band.

On the other hand, my vote consistently does not matter and my cases are consistently being passed over. I may abstain from voting, I may vote Vomp, I may vote INH.

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Vote INH if that is who you most suspect, I statement vote all the time. I was actually considering following your suspicion and voting for INH myself, but then Vomps dropped his only consistent position, and voted for someone i think is probably a civvie.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I've *been* statement voting and nobody seems to be caring about the statement.

Whatever. Once again I don't care if I'm the only one who doesn't flock to the group vote. Hope that Kool Aid tastes great guys :P

Vote=INH

ImageImage
ImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

DharmaHelper wrote:I'm torn. On the one hand I don't want to drink the Kool-Aid and join the "coming up with my own suspicions is too much hard work so let's all vote for the same exact person every time" band.

On the other hand, my vote consistently does not matter and my cases are consistently being passed over. I may abstain from voting, I may vote Vomp, I may vote INH.
I understand what you are saying, but it's not accurate to say that everyone is voting for the exact same person every day. Just because people aren't lining up behind you right now doesn't mean that, if you are in fact a civvie, you shouldn't continue to express your suspicions and vote how you want to. I felt like you in the last lynch when everyone jumped on Droopy when I voted Vompatti. I don't see the same thing that you do in your suspicion of INH, and Vomp has done absolutely nothing to change my mind on him.
Some day, Some day
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

vote: Vompatti
Some day, Some day
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

This ^^ (reyrey's statement before the vote). Plus, it's also not accurate to say that people joined the "coming up with my own suspicions is too much hard work so lets all vote for the same exact person every time". I voiced my suspicions of Vomps before I was even totally caught up in the thread and this is my first vote.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”