65%

Total votes: 17
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 156

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 3]

Post by Draconus »

Matahari wrote:
A Person wrote:Either way, I missed the deadline and didn't send in a PM and am still alive.
Devin, a person missed a pm, do you know for certain that you were targeted last night for a kill?
Nope. Just a hunch. I was unaware of any missing PMs.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 257

Post by thellama73 »

Dom wrote: MP, I think you're spot on with Llama. He's been extra dismissive.
Nah, I haven't. Let's move on, shall we?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

BigDamnHero wrote:My main suspicion still lies with Moving Pictures and the following post he made makes it even worse for him in my eyes:
MovingPictures07 wrote:When he could have seriously considered he would be the one to die. Now, ask yourself, if Devin were Crackotage, and you were in his shoes, would you use your lynch stop, especially if you had two? Damn sure I know I would.

It's even possible that Devin is Homsar and knew he will never be lynched. It would actually make a lot of sense given that he is playing a wacky game and posting a ton. Think about it: he is not exactly trying to draw attention to himself, but he seems to think it is harmless.

On the flipside, it is also possible Devin is Cheerleader. But for Devin to be Homsar and Cheerleader, there had to be at least some level of vote manipulation taking place here. The only way that could happen would be the civvie role that has two votes cast his or her second vote for Devin OR one of the secrets. Therefore, those possibilities are less likely.

I think the most plausible explanations for what happened on Day 2 are either of the following:
- Devin decided to stop the lynch, fearing he would die, even though by the end of the period he did not have the most votes.
- llama is Homesar or the Cheerleader. However, his behavior does not seem to match either of these, so if I had to guess, definitely I would say the Cheerleader. Also, I still believe him to be bad, perhaps even more so now, but more on that later.

There are many possibilities, in fact, but I believe both of those to be the most likely.
He started off the game worrying about the TINIEST chance that a civilian role would be compromised during the "Day 1 info" discussions, and now he's basically throwing out players names and the civilian roles he believes them to be! Yes, he gives potential other baddie options, but his entire ideology/strategy seems to be going back and forth and all over the place.
I know! He could at lease get my role right! My actual role isn't even mentioned here! :disappoint:

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 110

Post by S~V~S »

BigDamnHero wrote:My main suspicion still lies with Moving Pictures and the following post he made makes it even worse for him in my eyes:
MovingPictures07 wrote:When he could have seriously considered he would be the one to die. Now, ask yourself, if Devin were Crackotage, and you were in his shoes, would you use your lynch stop, especially if you had two? Damn sure I know I would.

It's even possible that Devin is Homsar and knew he will never be lynched. It would actually make a lot of sense given that he is playing a wacky game and posting a ton. Think about it: he is not exactly trying to draw attention to himself, but he seems to think it is harmless.

On the flipside, it is also possible Devin is Cheerleader. But for Devin to be Homsar and Cheerleader, there had to be at least some level of vote manipulation taking place here. The only way that could happen would be the civvie role that has two votes cast his or her second vote for Devin OR one of the secrets. Therefore, those possibilities are less likely.

I think the most plausible explanations for what happened on Day 2 are either of the following:
- Devin decided to stop the lynch, fearing he would die, even though by the end of the period he did not have the most votes.
- llama is Homesar or the Cheerleader. However, his behavior does not seem to match either of these, so if I had to guess, definitely I would say the Cheerleader. Also, I still believe him to be bad, perhaps even more so now, but more on that later.

There are many possibilities, in fact, but I believe both of those to be the most likely.
He started off the game worrying about the TINIEST chance that a civilian role would be compromised during the "Day 1 info" discussions, and now he's basically throwing out players names and the civilian roles he believes them to be! Yes, he gives potential other baddie options, but his entire ideology/strategy seems to be going back and forth and all over the place.
Nice to meet you Hero, you make sense to me. Certain things should not be discussed in the thread; saying "There are civvie reasons for survival" should be enough. I am sure the baddies read the roles, they don't need the civvies pointing things out for them, lol. This is the kind of thing you post in your baddie chatroom, trying to figure out who is who. You don't post it in the thread. But then, MP & I never see eye to eye (although i am old enough to be his Mom, he reminds me of my Dad, the Libertairian Accountant, and I tend to relate to him that way). I have to go back and read his wall'o'texts to have a serious opinion on him.

I just walked in the door, I have to do some stuff, then I will get back in here. But a quick "I have been thinking about this all afternoon at Target & Stop & Shop" post~

At this point, I have my strongest bad feelings about Hedgeowl & Mongoose; if I had to vote this second, it would be for Hedgeowl. In my readback, she dodged a bullet very nicely, and TBH, i don't particularly buy it.

As for the Llama voters, I feel pretty good about BWT, Devin & Snow (or at least not horrible, lol) I am on the fence about Matt, and Waffly, "OMG I DON"T KNOW WHAT I BELIEVE" MP always strikes me as bad. CBK, based on her posts alone, is a bit pingy. I do not know if Daisy cherry picks at all, but I know I would very likely put my fairly noobish sister in BTS with my boyfriend in a heartbeat. Who would take better care of her?

BUT...BUT...BUT...

I don't base decisions on stuff like that, its just a bit of info to process. But the whole "CBK hasn't even posted once", then there she is thing was a bit odd.

@Mata, I tend to distrust Bea quite often. I distrust her here. My opinion on her, IMO, is not all that valuable. Just like DH always thinks I am bad, I always think Bea is bad. So anything I have to say about her, keep that in mind.

But yeah, I have to finish my catch up, but then I plan to reread Hedgie.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Dom wrote: MP, I think you're spot on with Llama. He's been extra dismissive. He and Dev have been all over the place and I think they're both good people to look at. BDH, I think you should think about how dismissive Llama has been. He really has not taken any suspicion of himself very seriously.
All over the place, huh? I've had 2 goals this entire game:

1). Get killed.

2). Help the civs as much ass I can before I get killed.

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

thellama73 wrote:
Case and point.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 256
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I should be put in Mafia Rehab. God dammit. I realized I won’t have a computer other than during lunch at work until Wednesday unless I steal Daisy’s iPad, and I absolutely refuse to use that blasted thing for mafia unless my life depends on it, so here I am, again, but will vanish again hereafter.

Devin, I would ask you if you are sure you wanted that information to be known, but considering you’ve already done it, it’s an irrelevant question. I understand your intentions, and applaud you for making such a ballsy move if you are indeed telling the truth. I am inclined to believe you and don’t intend on voting your way today, but regardless I suppose we’ll see what happens thereafter, won’t we?

Thanks for your input, Dom. I agree, he seems way more dismissive than he is when a civvie, where he is so willing to consider all the options. He has consistently NOT been like that this game, so if he is a civvie, I have no clue what he is doing.

S~V~S, I disagree; what's wrong with speculating in thread, especially when so many players were willing to conclude that llama was likely civvie, and I believed him not to be? No guts, no glory, right? Though I have no read on you whatsoever. And I implore you to read my content when you do have a chance; perhaps you will find something for you and I to agree on... But probably not. :p Regardless, I feel it would be worthwhile, as I personally think I have some interesting things to say.

As to A Person mentioning that he missed his night PM, I believe that’s absurd to conclude that’s why we saw a missing NK from TGS. It is possible, I suppose, but considering it’s entirely speculation and I have no reason to believe A Person is bad and in fact he was being used as a scapegoat, I find it questionable. Besides, what kind of baddie would come out and say that in thread?

In fact, Mata, my eyes are turned firmly to your direction now as well, because you refused to listen to my explanation of my D1 Vompatti vote, then voted for me D2 nonetheless, and still thereafter refused to address it. You have also been all over the place with your suspicions. So what do you think of me now and of my thoughts on llama, or even anyone else other than AP? Nothing to say?

Same question to ALL of you. No more free passes. I want opinions, dammit! :srsnod:

Wow, looks like I really touched a nerve. Ha. Really funny. I love when baddies reveal themselves. At least you played a great first game, but you’ve solidly exposed your intentions here.

So the fact that I mentioned what I believe to be correct means I am giving the baddies information that they could not have deduced on their own, especially with more than one mind? If I came to this conclusion, who is to say they haven’t? And what makes my conclusion correct anyway?

And you have no opinion whatsoever on llama or anyone else? Interesting, I say.

Go on, vote for me, baddie. You know you want to. I’M IN YOUR AREA. :feb:

I might actually prefer to vote BDH over llama after this... Or do I?

Devin the Omniscient wrote:

I know! He could at lease get my role right! My actual role isn't even mentioned here! :disappoint:
Also, this is so lolworthy. You are awesome. :p

I am reminded why I continue my relationship of befreindship with you, good sir.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

S~V~S wrote:As for the Llama voters, I feel pretty good about BWT, Devin & Snow (or at least not horrible, lol)
Have I said welcome to the game, SVS? Because I like you the most so far! :hugs:

BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 94

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 2]

Post by BigDamnHero »

@Dom- Upon your suggestion, I've gone back to try and read through llama's posts. This is one I stumbled across which I find to be both interesting as well as having a valid point:
thellama73 wrote:Every time MP posts he brings up my name, I answer his concerns, he says he thinks my response is reasonable, he disappears for a while, and then he comes back with another post suspecting me. I'm really beginning to feel like is trying to do me in because he knows I am civvie.
Now I'm not sure what you find odd about someone being dismissive when accusations are flung against them. If someone is a civilian, of course they're going to throw out those accusations, and if a person is a bad guy they'll do the same thing so as not to compromise their identity.

@MovingPictures: I've got nerves of steel! Feel free to lead the lynch against me if you wish. If I were to be taken down, you and anyone who voted for me will most definitely regret it...unlesss you are bad guys in which case you'll be having a private party somewhere I'm sure.

I've been convinced ever since our exchange on Day 1 that you're a bad guy and you've done nothing to make me change my mind. I'm going to go ahead and cast my vote for you again because that's just how certain I am in my convictions towards you.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

BigDamnHero wrote:@Dom- Upon your suggestion, I've gone back to try and read through llama's posts. This is one I stumbled across which I find to be both interesting as well as having a valid point:
thellama73 wrote:Every time MP posts he brings up my name, I answer his concerns, he says he thinks my response is reasonable, he disappears for a while, and then he comes back with another post suspecting me. I'm really beginning to feel like is trying to do me in because he knows I am civvie.
Now I'm not sure what you find odd about someone being dismissive when accusations are flung against them. If someone is a civilian, of course they're going to throw out those accusations, and if a person is a bad guy they'll do the same thing so as not to compromise their identity.

@MovingPictures: I've got nerves of steel! Feel free to lead the lynch against me if you wish. If I were to be taken down, you and anyone who voted for me will most definitely regret it...unlesss you are bad guys in which case you'll be having a private party somewhere I'm sure.

I've been convinced ever since our exchange on Day 1 that you're a bad guy and you've done nothing to make me change my mind. I'm going to go ahead and cast my vote for you again because that's just how certain I am in my convictions towards you.
Right, because everything I've done reeks of baddie behavior, according to you?

You refuse to address my logical argument. If I can speculate to those conclusions, who is to say the baddies haven't? How does that make me baddie?

Oh, right, you can't answer that, because your suspicion of me is illogical.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Llama and BDH are baddie teammates. Thoughts?

I especially love how BDH said if I lead the lynch against him I will "definitely regret it". Classic.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dom wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Case and point.
OK, even I knew this was sarcastic, lol.

@Llama, the orange is your friend lol :srsnod:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Same question to ALL of you. No more free passes. I want opinions, dammit! :srsnod:
Shouldn't this be in Hyperbole Italics? I can see you pounding your fist onto the desk as punctuation as you type this, lol.

Linki @ MP, I don't think either of them is bad, at least not based on their posts.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Devin, I would ask you if you are sure you wanted that information to be known, but considering you’ve already done it, it’s an irrelevant question. I understand your intentions, and applaud you for making such a ballsy move if you are indeed telling the truth. I am inclined to believe you and don’t intend on voting your way today, but regardless I suppose we’ll see what happens thereafter, won’t we?

Also, this is so lolworthy. You are awesome. :p

I am reminded why I continue my relationship of befreindship with you, good sir.
:hugs:

I don't care who knows. I've stated my 2 goals in this game and also that I don't care.

To answer your llama question: I've given my reason for looking at llama and I stand by it, still. The Bioshock argument that I brought up after agreeing with you about it. It's a completely different game he's playing than his civ game in Bioshock. Everything that's happened after that (that you've mentioned) doesn't help his case. I urge you to follow my vote, though. Look at the rare occasions where Vomps responds to something llama says. He is a baddie and a teammate.

Big ass linki: I will catch up again after I eat.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote: OK, even I knew this was sarcastic, lol.

It took me years to agree to use smileys. I'm certainly not going to use colors now. :p

Nothing spoils a good joke like a tag that says "THIS IS A JOKE. ISN'T IT FUNNY?"
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Right, because everything I've done reeks of baddie behavior, according to you?

You refuse to address my logical argument. If I can speculate to those conclusions, who is to say the baddies haven't? How does that make me baddie?

Yes, anything you CAN think of, others CAN think of as well, but that doesn't mean they HAVE or WILL. Plus I find it outright dangerous to be claiming/assigning (whether correctly or not) civilian roles publicly. If you were Homestar or Strong Bad or Pom Pom or Bubs, for examples, would you want someone throwing those names out there in conjunction with you or would you rather just leave some things unsaid so as not to make you any more of a target?

And to answer you're question: I don't think either of us are bad. I think you've seized an opportunity to link me (loosely, might I add) with the person you've already been orchestrating a smear campaign against in hopes of drawing suspicion away from yourself. Then, should either of get lynched, you can then say "I may've been wrong about one of them, but I'm sure the remaining one is a bad guy," should we turn out to be civilian or "HA! I told you so...now we need to lynch BDH next" if Llama should happen to turn out to be a bad guy.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:
Dom wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Case and point.
OK, even I knew this was sarcastic, lol.

MovingPictures07 wrote:Same question to ALL of you. No more free passes. I want opinions, dammit! :srsnod:
Shouldn't this be in Hyperbole Italics? I can see you pounding your fist onto the desk as punctuation as you type this, lol.

Linki @ MP, I don't think either of them is bad, at least not based on their posts.
oop
:solitary:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Here's some WIFOM for you all to enjoy and talk about. I'm voting for MP too. I find his case against me to be consistently lacking in substance, and it is getting tedious. There can be only one!

Would I vote the same way as BDH so early into the day period if we were on a team?
Would I do it specifically so you would think we are not on a team?
Or did I do it because I WANT you to think we are on a team, throwing myself under the bus so that you will lynch him next?

Only the wine knows... :wine: :wine: :wine:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S, yes, it should have been in hyperbole italics. Lol.

Wow, another vote? Lovely. My case is consistently lacking in substance? And yet you choose to throw your vote my way SO early, with so much more discussion to be had, and refuse to address so many of my other points and discussion topics?

If you truly are a civvie, llama, you are not helping our cause this game, my friend. I'm sad to say it, though it doesn't necessarily mean you deserve to die. I, for one, am actually going to attempt to help my cause as much as possible, as I have been, and I am still refraining from voting. Because why vote so early when there's still so much time?

BigDamnHero wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Right, because everything I've done reeks of baddie behavior, according to you?

Yes, anything you CAN think of, others CAN think of as well, but that doesn't mean they HAVE or WILL. Plus I find it outright dangerous to be claiming/assigning (whether correctly or not) civilian roles publicly. If you were Homestar or Strong Bad or Pom Pom or Bubs, for examples, would you want someone throwing those names out there in conjunction with you or would you rather just leave some things unsaid so as not to make you any more of a target?

And to answer you're question: I don't think either of us are bad. I think you've seized an opportunity to link me (loosely, might I add) with the person you've already been orchestrating a smear campaign against in hopes of drawing suspicion away from yourself. Then, should either of get lynched, you can then say "I may've been wrong about one of them, but I'm sure the remaining one is a bad guy," should we turn out to be civilian or "HA! I told you so...now we need to lynch BDH next" if Llama should happen to turn out to be a bad guy.
So what if they haven't or wouldn't? I am merely speculating. What good are the civvies to each other if they don't communicate and speculate? I never outed any player once, ever, and I never proclaimed my opinions to be fact. The baddies can do what they want. Lest you forget, there are also civvies that can protect other players in this game.

You still have not exactly told me why you find me to be such a baddie. Can you seriously not think of any civvie explanation for my behavior or are you just THAT narrow-minded? You realize there are 20something other players playing this game and yet you refuse to actually suspect any of them except for me, now for three days straight?

Besides, you play your way. I play mine. And that makes me a baddie? Before you try and argue that I am declaring you to be a baddie, think again. You have already voted. I have not. Additionally, that is not the reason I find you bad.

I am orchestrating against llama? That is rich. I am the one actually attempting to throw out discussion on a wide variety of topics, and I even stated in my post I wasn't even sure I would be voting for llama. I had other discussion points. What do you have? Just MP, MP, and MP. Someone in your BTSC must have told you how easy it was to get me lynched. ;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also, Devin, I will consider a vote for Vompatti. I think this lynch will be incredibly telling regardless of who ends up going. We have certainly a lot to discuss. I want to discuss BWT, Hedgeowl, and others as well, and am curious to see what the other players have to bring to the table, despite obviously wanting to hear from players regarding BDH and llama.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Mongoose, I see you lurking. Thoughts, please?

THOUGHTS. I NEED THEM.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

MP, you said in your post you felt i was not sincere. Could you pull up a couple of posts that show me what you are talking about?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

thellama73 wrote:
S~V~S wrote: OK, even I knew this was sarcastic, lol.

It took me years to agree to use smileys. I'm certainly not going to use colors now. :p

Nothing spoils a good joke like a tag that says "THIS IS A JOKE. ISN'T IT FUNNY?"
Nothing gets you lynched like philistines who don't recognize sarcasm when they see it. If this was clever dinner party conversation, i would agree with you 1 zillion percent, but it isn't. It's Mafia.

So if you keep getting lynched becasue no one understands your humor, don't come crying to SVS, ya hear me, bucko??!?

That said, I never really learned to use the orange either. But had I understood your sarcasm in Into the Woods, i would have backed way the hell off. And speaking of which, MP is scaring the bejeezus out of me, lol, he's kinda got his manic on.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Fair enough, SVS. :)

I do want to say that I really think having a fresh pair of eyes on this game is useful and I am taking your comments so far very seriously. Thanks for that.

MP, the reason I voted for you so early is that you have made it clear that you will not rest until one of us is dead. I don't want it to be me. I leave it to other people to decide what they think of the discussion and who they want to believe. I'm not helping the civvie cause? Neither are you, with your llama blinders on.

Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Mongoose, I see you lurking. Thoughts, please?

THOUGHTS. I NEED THEM.
I do think Llama is a bit suspish. I do not agree with my lovely, hirsute spitting friend that your case against him was anemic.

I think the case against Vompers isn't wonderful, but I tend to be hesitant to vote him in games' early days because it is very easy to misread him.

Want to hear more from Lizzy.

I'm not sure what's up with Devin. He was candid but I am not sure why.

I think BDH plays Devil's Advocate a bit too well.

Not sure that just because Bullz was rezzed that we should assume he is civ. I'm leery of all those baddie secret powers, but I don't have big suspish on him either.

Basically, I'm very unsure about nearly everybody and nearly everybody seems unsure about me.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

juliets wrote:MP, you said in your post you felt i was not sincere. Could you pull up a couple of posts that show me what you are talking about?
Sure, I can do that. However, I've spent WAY too much time on this game already... Let me see if I can get to this at lunch tomorrow. It's almost 8, I really need to go now.

thellama73 wrote:Fair enough, SVS. :)

I do want to say that I really think having a fresh pair of eyes on this game is useful and I am taking your comments so far very seriously. Thanks for that.

MP, the reason I voted for you so early is that you have made it clear that you will not rest until one of us is dead. I don't want it to be me. I leave it to other people to decide what they think of the discussion and who they want to believe. I'm not helping the civvie cause? Neither are you, with your llama blinders on.
That's entirely untrue. If you are a civvie, I don't want you dead. I have presented reasons as to why I am leaning towards you not being one. I strongly believe these to be true. I have asked others for opinions not only you but on a plethora of game topics. You yourself have said in other games how civvies can be wrong about civvies all the time. Why are you so convinced I am baddie, therefore, that you threw your vote to me so early like this? It is so incredibly unlike you.

The more you post, the more evident it becomes that you're only trying to misrepresent my intentions. I don't understand any other motivation for a civvie llama to act like you have in so many ways. I've specifically brought up all of these points, and yet you refuse to address them. You specifically were reading S~V~S as a civvie in Mario, despite her tunnel vision on Nevinera, and yet you consider absolutely no scenario in which I could be a civvie here?

Linkitis with Mongoose: Thanks.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

thellama73 wrote:Here's some WIFOM for you all to enjoy and talk about. I'm voting for MP too. I find his case against me to be consistently lacking in substance, and it is getting tedious. There can be only one!

Would I vote the same way as BDH so early into the day period if we were on a team?
Would I do it specifically so you would think we are not on a team?
Or did I do it because I WANT you to think we are on a team, throwing myself under the bus so that you will lynch him next?

Only the wine knows... :wine: :wine: :wine:
Yes
Yes
Yes
:noble: :p

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Thanks Llama :D

i am also looking forward to Bullz take on stuff, lots of times you see stuff when you're dead, and things are a lot clearer. So Dead Eyes are a good thing, too.

And an FYI, when i start speaking in pirate talk with excessive ??!! that usually means teasing/wine/vodka or some combo thereof~

Linki@ MP~ Um, I was a civ. And I tend to have tunnelvision issues as a civ. Maybe that is why people tend to view me as a civ when I have those issues :) Since I, like, am one~

Linki @ Devin :fiesta: :wine:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote: That's entirely untrue. If you are a civvie, I don't want you dead. I have presented reasons as to why I am leaning towards you not being one. I strongly believe these to be true. I have asked others for opinions not only you but on a plethora of game topics. You yourself have said in other games how civvies can be wrong about civvies all the time. Why are you so convinced I am baddie, therefore, that you threw your vote to me so early like this? It is so incredibly unlike you.

The more you post, the more evident it becomes that you're only trying to misrepresent my intentions. I don't understand any other motivation for a civvie llama to act like you have in so many ways. I've specifically brought up all of these points, and yet you refuse to address them. You specifically were reading S~V~S as a civvie in Mario, despite her tunnel vision on Nevinera, and yet you consider absolutely no scenario in which I could be a civvie here?
I am not "so convinced" that you are a baddie. What I am convinced of is that you will not believe I am civvie until one of us is dead. Since I am not 100% on you and I am 100% on myself, I would rather it be you than me. The vote is purely one of self-defense. You've been coming after me with both barrels since day 1, so I do not believe that I am misrepresenting your intentions. If I am, I'm sorry, but that's how it looks from where I'm sitting.

You keep saying I refuse to address your points. Maybe you'll have to put them in a bullet list for me, because I have not seen any points that I have not addressed. Of course there is a scenario where you could be civ, but I could say that about absolutely everyone in the game, so it is somewhat meaningless.

Frankly, I hope neither of us gets lynched, but if it has to be one of us, better you than me.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Mongoose wrote:I'm not sure what's up with Devin. He was candid but I am not sure why.
Remember when I said I lost interest? Hint, hint.

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 95

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Still catching up. Damn, you people post a ton! I'm going to do several posts for now to make it a bit easier.
A Person wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
A Person wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I've thought about the hut problem some more. The best strategy is not merely to send in a PM. The best strategy is to convince everyone else not to send in a PM, and then send in one yourself. This drastically increases the chance of survival.

For this reason, I may consider a vote for A Person today.
That would be a good idea, but since it's done in secret I'd have no way of knowing if people actually do it.
It doesn't matter. Every person who doesn't send in a PM increases the survival chances of those who do. So even if only a few people followed your advice, it would still benefit you.
ture, but it also benefits everyone else who sends in a PM. My reasoning behind choosing to go with trogdor was to lower the chances of dying for those who happened to be in the hut trogdor chose.
wut
A Person wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
A Person wrote:ture, but it also benefits everyone else who sends in a PM
Which is why it would be a good plan for someone with BTSC teammates to suggest.
ture, but even if I had BTSC I'd still think about lying to my teammates, so I'm sure others would as well.
You would lie to your teammates? I'm all for throwing teammates under the bus, or vice versa, if it means my teammates or myself get civvie cred for it. But to actually directly lie to them in BTSC??? :huh:
A Person wrote:All I mean to say is that I'd rather have a teammate die than me die.
Or how about, whatever serves your team's best interests? :eye:
A Person wrote:
timmer wrote:
A Person wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
A Person wrote:ture, but it also benefits everyone else who sends in a PM
Which is why it would be a good plan for someone with BTSC teammates to suggest.
ture, but even if I had BTSC I'd still think about lying to my teammates, so I'm sure others would as well.
you would lie to your reammates? :ponder:
I wouldn't, but I would assume my teammates would lie to me.
What the...?! :eye:

Your train of logic with this makes no sense at all. The only people who would benefit from actually listening to your strategy would be the baddies. You have earned my thorough attention for today.
thellama73 wrote:
A Person wrote: It also wouldn't make sense if i was trogdor, because I'd highly doubt there is any one hut that's completely empty, and from the way I understand it, any kill is good for him.
Agreed. I don't think you are Trogdor.
I don't like how this read at ALL. You spent most of that page and some of the one before going back and forth about how AP's logic didn't make any sense, and you could consider voting for him, to "Oh, I don't think you're Trogdor at all! :)" So either you think he's on a baddie team or civvie. To me however, this reads like you think he's civvie. I'm starting to wonder if there were more nefarious reasons for your survival.

Be back with more later.
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

MovingPictures07 wrote:So what if they haven't or wouldn't? I am merely speculating. What good are the civvies to each other if they don't communicate and speculate? I never outed any player once, ever, and I never proclaimed my opinions to be fact. The baddies can do what they want. Lest you forget, there are also civvies that can protect other players in this game.

You still have not exactly told me why you find me to be such a baddie. Can you seriously not think of any civvie explanation for my behavior or are you just THAT narrow-minded? You realize there are 20something other players playing this game and yet you refuse to actually suspect any of them except for me, now for three days straight?

Besides, you play your way. I play mine. And that makes me a baddie? Before you try and argue that I am declaring you to be a baddie, think again. You have already voted. I have not. Additionally, that is not the reason I find you bad.

I am orchestrating against llama? That is rich. I am the one actually attempting to throw out discussion on a wide variety of topics, and I even stated in my post I wasn't even sure I would be voting for llama. I had other discussion points. What do you have? Just MP, MP, and MP. Someone in your BTSC must have told you how easy it was to get me lynched. ;)
That third paragraph is a pretty good example of why I find you to be a baddie. You make the supposition that you haven't declared me to be a baddie, and then just one sentence removed from that you say that you DO suspect me to be a bad guy. All of your posts this entire game have been filled with such wishy-washy, flip-flopping comments from you. I don't see any reason behind it other than as a potential failsafe in the event that one of your many far-stretching theories blows-up in your face you have something to go back to stating you were never fully commited to the idea.

I'm not sure what BSTC is but the only person I've been talking to is Daisy and I can say with the uttmost confidence and certainty that she is neither a civilian or a bad guy!
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
thellama73 wrote: Agreed. I don't think you are Trogdor.
I don't like how this read at ALL. You spent most of that page and some of the one before going back and forth about how AP's logic didn't make any sense, and you could consider voting for him, to "Oh, I don't think you're Trogdor at all! :)" So either you think he's on a baddie team or civvie. To me however, this reads like you think he's civvie. I'm starting to wonder if there were more nefarious reasons for your survival.
Good analysis for most of your post, BWT. I appreciate that. You are wrong here though. I never thought AP was Trogdor. The strategy only makes sense for a baddie with teammates. I think AP is more likely than not a baddie with teammates, but not Trogdor.

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

I think MP stumbled a bit, and threw out what turned out to be a bad discussion on Day 1. But it got people into the game and got things rolling, and sometimes, you can get baddies to reveal too much or make mistakes early on. Not always, but sometimes. I've followed his train of thought much more clearly now, and I think that even with his lack of time, he's doing much better with some of his ideas now.

Also, he's not connecting people directly to roles. He's talking about situations more like: "If Person A is X role, then that could mean..." It's speculation and theories, not trying to pin certain people as civvie roles.
I don't care who knows. I've stated my 2 goals in this game and also that I don't care.
Indeed you have. That post and this statement here don't give me warm fuzzies about you. :eye:
BigDamnHero wrote:

I touched on part of this already, so I won't address that part here. I'll focus on the second part.

You might not be linked, but if you got lynched and came back as a baddie, it wouldn't terribly surprise me if you were on llama's team. Not that I'm saying you are, but I can see how it would be a possibility.
BigDamnHero wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:So what if they haven't or wouldn't? I am merely speculating. What good are the civvies to each other if they don't communicate and speculate? I never outed any player once, ever, and I never proclaimed my opinions to be fact. The baddies can do what they want. Lest you forget, there are also civvies that can protect other players in this game.

That third paragraph is a pretty good example of why I find you to be a baddie. You make the supposition that you haven't declared me to be a baddie, and then just one sentence removed from that you say that you DO suspect me to be a bad guy. All of your posts this entire game have been filled with such wishy-washy, flip-flopping comments from you. I don't see any reason behind it other than as a potential failsafe in the event that one of your many far-stretching theories blows-up in your face you have something to go back to stating you were never fully commited to the idea.

I'm not sure what BSTC is but the only person I've been talking to is Daisy and I can say with the uttmost confidence and certainty that she is neither a civilian or a bad guy!
I wanted to cut this down, but I think the full quote is better.

You are intentionally misinterpreting what MP is saying. He said it is a different REASON as to why he finds you bad. So he was saying in that third paragraph that he still finds you bad.

I'm starting to feel you're twisting words that MP is using against you. He's not cleared yet by any means in my book, but I think you've made your way up there in terms of players I will be looking at today.

And in case anyone is keeping a running tally (:P), I am currently looking at A Person, llama, Devin, and BDH. I'm thinking there is a baddie among 1 of those 4. Possibly 2 depending on if certain people have certain roles I'm thinking of.

Linki w/ llama: Alright, thanks for the explanation.

I'm still looking at you today however. ;)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

birdwithteeth11 wrote: I'm still looking at you today however. ;)
I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
A Person wrote: It also wouldn't make sense if i was trogdor, because I'd highly doubt there is any one hut that's completely empty, and from the way I understand it, any kill is good for him.

Be back with more later.
Did I miss where he was outed as a baddie? While I agree that he has said some odd things, I do not think that that makes A Person a confirmed baddie, yet you speak as if he is. Since you are so sure he is bad, do you plan on voting for AP today?

Why do you think disagreeing with MP makes someone bad?
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

thellama73 wrote:
Yeah, that's what your mom told me.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Indeed you have. That post and this statement here don't give me warm fuzzies about you. :eye:
Ok :hugs:

You are intentionally misinterpreting what MP is saying. He said it is a different REASON as to why he finds you bad. So he was saying in that third paragraph that he still finds you bad.

I'm starting to feel you're twisting words that MP is using against you. He's not cleared yet by any means in my book, but I think you've made your way up there in terms of players I will be looking at today.
Thank you for saying this. I was starting to feel this way about his relentless attacks on MP, too. It's definitely something to consider in the near future :srsnod:

Completely random thought, David. I have been trying to follow along on his facebook page, but if Devin Townsend announces tour dates and I just happen to miss it, please let me know. I would very much enjoy another semi-short road trip to see his epicness live again :dance:

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

thellama73 wrote:
I would argue that he should be looking at me thnkuvrymch!!! :srsnod:

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

S~V~S wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Be back with more later.
Did I miss where he was outed as a baddie? While I agree that he has said some odd things, I do not think that that makes A Person a confirmed baddie, yet you speak as if he is. Since you are so sure he is bad, do you plan on voting for AP today?

Yup. I still don't think AP is a baddie. I sense that diversion tactics are afoot :llama:

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote:S~V~S, yes, it should have been in hyperbole italics. Lol.

Wow, another vote? Lovely. My case is consistently lacking in substance? And yet you choose to throw your vote my way SO early, with so much more discussion to be had, and refuse to address so many of my other points and discussion topics?

If you truly are a civvie, llama, you are not helping our cause this game, my friend. I'm sad to say it, though it doesn't necessarily mean you deserve to die. I, for one, am actually going to attempt to help my cause as much as possible, as I have been, and I am still refraining from voting. Because why vote so early when there's still so much time?
Anyone else find this wording a tiny bit unsettling?

MovingPictures07 wrote:Mongoose, I see you lurking. Thoughts, please?

THOUGHTS. I NEED THEM.
:ponder:

thellama73 wrote: I am not "so convinced" that you are a baddie. What I am convinced of is that you will not believe I am civvie until one of us is dead. Since I am not 100% on you and I am 100% on myself, I would rather it be you than me. The vote is purely one of self-defense. You've been coming after me with both barrels since day 1, so I do not believe that I am misrepresenting your intentions. If I am, I'm sorry, but that's how it looks from where I'm sitting.
Wht the hell? It's been like 7 hours into the day? You're hardly voting in self defense. You dont' even have a vote yet, do you???
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Dom wrote: Wht the hell? It's been like 7 hours into the day? You're hardly voting in self defense. You dont' even have a vote yet, do you???
There are different types of self-defense. You saw one type from me yesterday. I only survived because of luck, so I'm trying a different type today.

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

S~V~S wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Be back with more later.

I would consider him on my short list of people I would currently vote for. So maybe. Whether I end up voting him or not is a different story. I will wait to see what other thread evidence comes about.

I don't think he's bad because he's disagreeing with MP. I think he's bad because he's twisting words and (I believe intentionally) misinterpreting what MP is saying. I thought I stated this before pretty clearly.

Hopefully that answers your questions.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Ok :hugs:

Thank you for saying this. I was starting to feel this way about his relentless attacks on MP, too. It's definitely something to consider in the near future :srsnod:

Completely random thought, David. I have been trying to follow along on his facebook page, but if Devin Townsend announces tour dates and I just happen to miss it, please let me know. I would very much enjoy another semi-short road trip to see his epicness live again :dance:
I haven't seen him announce much lately. I'm thinking he's going to be doing more touring around the end of the year/beginning of next year after Casualties of Cool comes out. Plus he's going to be starting work on a Ziltoid TV show that he's releasing on the internet somewhere at some point. But of course you'll be one of the first people to know. You're easily as much of a Devy fanboy as me. :dance:

Also, I pre-ordered the remastered Strapping Young Lad boxset back in the spring, and it finally came in the mail yesterday! Really excited about that one!!!! :fiesta:
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I don't know if I am going to be able to continue this game or not. Don't get me wrong, it's all kinds of interesting but I can't get my head wrapped around any one person being bad and I think it's because there is just too much talk. I'm going to try again tomorrow to sort through what I've read tonight and see if i can get a handle on it. If not, I will ask to be replaced.

One thing that would help a great deal is if we could keep the OT green to a minimum. Adding that on top of heavy and contentious talk just gets me stuck in "what the hell are they talking about". Coded messages have been passed in OT green in other games I've participated in so I always pay attention to them. I don't mean get rid of all of it - I don't want to be Debbie Downer but just less of it - please.

Ok, I'm getting a good nights sleep and will face this game again tomorrow.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Some final thoughts before bed. Sorry for posting so much, but you won't see much of me from hereon forward, as the only times I'll even be around are likely at lunch, and seeing as though the baddies obviously want me gone this game, I might die this lynch. It's another reason I want to voice as much as I can, even though I didn't intend on even coming close to this much.

Anyone notice BDH started posting a ton more once he had been called out? And that he still refuses to say pretty much anything about anyone except for me?

S~V~S wrote: Linki@ MP~ Um, I was a civ. And I tend to have tunnelvision issues as a civ. Maybe that is why people tend to view me as a civ when I have those issues :) Since I, like, am one~
S~V~S, that was my point. Llama gave you the BOTD right off the bat in the game, yet he refuses to give it to me here, and yet you railroaded Nev way more intensely than I am him, especially since I’m not even sure I’ll be voting him.

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: That's entirely untrue. If you are a civvie, I don't want you dead. I have presented reasons as to why I am leaning towards you not being one. I strongly believe these to be true. I have asked others for opinions not only you but on a plethora of game topics. You yourself have said in other games how civvies can be wrong about civvies all the time. Why are you so convinced I am baddie, therefore, that you threw your vote to me so early like this? It is so incredibly unlike you.

I am not "so convinced" that you are a baddie. What I am convinced of is that you will not believe I am civvie until one of us is dead. Since I am not 100% on you and I am 100% on myself, I would rather it be you than me. The vote is purely one of self-defense. You've been coming after me with both barrels since day 1, so I do not believe that I am misrepresenting your intentions. If I am, I'm sorry, but that's how it looks from where I'm sitting.

You keep saying I refuse to address your points. Maybe you'll have to put them in a bullet list for me, because I have not seen any points that I have not addressed. Of course there is a scenario where you could be civ, but I could say that about absolutely everyone in the game, so it is somewhat meaningless.

Frankly, I hope neither of us gets lynched, but if it has to be one of us, better you than me.
So you're voting out of self-defense and yet you have received zero votes?

Also, I didn't even mention you as suspicious until Day 2. I mentioned you ONCE before that and it was only to ask you for clarification regarding your posts in succession. If you don't believe me, refer to my post here: http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 097#p33097

Should I be like you and say "Lies."? ;)

I have given you many points that you have not addressed. I asked you more than once about why you so clearly gave S~V~S the BOTD in Mario and yet you do not give that to me here, despite the fact that, as civvies, we both are known for such behavior. I asked you who you find to be suspicious, and you haven't really addressed that other than your bogus A Person BS earlier this day period, and now your vote for me -- even though apparently it is out of self-defense. I call BS.

BigDamnHero wrote:

Declared as in an a definitive declaration. You realize that a declaration indicates a fact. Like I would say: BDH is a baddie. I have not once said that to be a fact. I have merely supposed the matter and thrown it out as a topic of discussion. I may strongly believe that to be true, but I never once said it was a fact.

Classic pretzel word twisting here. I have to give you credit.

Also, LOL at your last comment (with no offense meant, of course, I’ve really enjoyed playing with you; you’re awesome), and then a serious question: If you didn’t know what it meant, why didn’t you ask?

birdwithteeth11 wrote:

I think MP stumbled a bit, and threw out what turned out to be a bad discussion on Day 1. But it got people into the game and got things rolling, and sometimes, you can get baddies to reveal too much or make mistakes early on. Not always, but sometimes. I've followed his train of thought much more clearly now, and I think that even with his lack of time, he's doing much better with some of his ideas now.

Also, he's not connecting people directly to roles. He's talking about situations more like: "If Person A is X role, then that could mean..." It's speculation and theories, not trying to pin certain people as civvie roles.
Bingo.

S~V~S wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Be back with more later.

I'm sorry, what does this even mean? Who is disagreeing with me?

If you mean BDH, then I don't understand how that's a "disagreement". It very much seems to me he is misrepresenting my words on purpose. I can’t fathom how anyone, especially a mafia vet, interprets that as a disagreement, but I'm trying to be as open-minded as possible, so if you can clarify, that'd be great.

If that’s not what you mean, then can you elaborate in that instance as well?

Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:S~V~S, yes, it should have been in hyperbole italics. Lol.

Anyone else find this wording a tiny bit unsettling?
Dom, take my wording as you will. My cause is the civvie one. I shouldn't even need to come out and say that.

juliets wrote:I don't know if I am going to be able to continue this game or not. Don't get me wrong, it's all kinds of interesting but I can't get my head wrapped around any one person being bad and I think it's because there is just too much talk. I'm going to try again tomorrow to sort through what I've read tonight and see if i can get a handle on it. If not, I will ask to be replaced.

One thing that would help a great deal is if we could keep the OT green to a minimum. Adding that on top of heavy and contentious talk just gets me stuck in "what the hell are they talking about". Coded messages have been passed in OT green in other games I've participated in so I always pay attention to them. I don't mean get rid of all of it - I don't want to be Debbie Downer but just less of it - please.

Ok, I'm getting a good nights sleep and will face this game again tomorrow.
I'm sorry, but this is just ridiculous. It's only Day 3. We've lynched only one person. Results will follow. I would request that you continue playing this game as I really enjoy your presence in it. Why ask to be replaced just because you don't know who is baddie?

I willingly admit this is one of the most active and intense games I’ve ever seen in years of playing mafia. I don’t even know why it is the case. I think it’s been exciting. Yes, at times it’s overwhelming, and even I felt it way too strongly myself this morning and at other times, but I know the hostess, myself, and others would love for you to stick it out. :)

This goes for anyone else as well. If you're not caught up or feeling overwhelmed, it's normal. First few days are always tough, especially in a crazy instance like this one when players have been so talkative (myself included).

Also, JC, I'll post the instances you requested in my following post, and then I'm out of here.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JC, here are the few posts where I was questioning your intentions as sincere or not:
juliets wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
juliets wrote:llama in the games I've been a part of where people have info it is specific roles and not whole teams, however, the baddies that have the info tell their whole team. That doesn't mean everyone votes there of course because then once you've found one baddie you could go back to the day 0 vote and undo them all. I also may have misinterpreted what you were saying so this post may be off base.
That's a good point, but who says any baddies have info? Maybe only select civvies do. All I know for sure is that I do not.
That definitely would be different and perhaps daisyesque.
Here you demonstrate knowledge of what daisyesque would entail. Yet later you ask this:
juliets wrote:Does daisy have a reputation for giving obscure clues to her players through her posts? I know not to expect the expected with her but has anyone played her games enough to notice obscure clues in her posts? This post is different from any post I have seen from a host so I really don't know what it means.
Seems contradictory.
juliets wrote:Just to step in with my two cents, I can't add anything new to all these posts but I'll weigh in on several things.

First, I would also really, really like to hear from Hedge on her vote for Vomps. I do think it was most likely an attempt at a save but maybe there is something I'm not thinking of that would make it seem less nefarious.

I don't think Mongoose is bad at this point and think her inclusion of Elo in her remarks was not remarkable. Mongoose is a smart player and that is too much of a mistake for her to have made in my mind.

MP I'm having a small ping about you using Vomps to see what would happen - maybe i just didn't understand - and trying to get us to go down that path of 6 civvies. You've played and hosted enough to know how unbalanced that would be. With all that said though I know you are going through a lot right now and really this is the last thing you should be concerned with so I don't think I'm going to consider you until things are back to normal.

Also, I have no idea about llama in this game yet. It's still early even though there have been a beejillion posts.

Speaking of a beejillion posts I have to be honest and say I'm having a hard time keeping up with this game. It's just taking me a little time to get the pace down with the other two games I'm playing.
Then here you say you think Hedge’s vote was “most likely an attempt at a save”, but later on you don’t vote her. In fact, you agree she sounds completely sincere, then don't mention her again.

Also, you said you’re having a small ping about me, apparently, and yet you have no idea about llama. Just something to note, nothing for you to address.

juliets wrote:Before I change my mind again I'm voting for someone laying low - gleam. Gleam, see this as a request that you come into the game and participate more. We need all the thoughts we can get. And I am not fond of those who lay low (ask DP!). I mean that only from a game perspective.
Then I found your Day 2 vote to be possibly insincere. Especially since you seemed to indicate a small ping on me, but then why would you vote for someone on whom you had no ping over someone on whom you had a small ping, only to say later on that you didn’t find me most suspicious?

That said, I don’t think I’ll vote for you today, but I think players should keep a sharp eye on you, as well as others that I’ve mentioned previously. I would appreciate if you could address these points.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also, JC, it goes without saying, but I wanted to specify all due respect when I use the word "ridiculous". I know someone took offense when I said that in the past, so I wanted to clarify I do not mean it to insult or offend. I suppose "uncalled for" is better.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

thellama73 wrote:
Dom wrote: Wht the hell? It's been like 7 hours into the day? You're hardly voting in self defense. You dont' even have a vote yet, do you???
There are different types of self-defense. You saw one type from me yesterday. I only survived because of luck, so I'm trying a different type today.
:eye:
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 58

Post by timmer »

a bit of good wifi finally...

some comments about recent oosts whike this kasts...

I think bdh is wrong about mp. I don't really know bdh or his game byt mp is always this takkative imo. I'm not sure what vdh is seeing is vad.

more than that I'm now confkicted abiut devon. he seems to have gone from a lynch target to being so goofy that now ge isn't? or am I misreading? I have fekt that this is normsl devon chattiness/goofiness byt now that people aeent looking his way as much I'm paradoxically tirn. will hope this gets through.
My siggie.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote: So you're voting out of self-defense and yet you have received zero votes?
Yep.

Also, I didn't even mention you as suspicious until Day 2. I mentioned you ONCE before that and it was only to ask you for clarification regarding your posts in succession. If you don't believe me, refer to my post here: http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 097#p33097

Should I be like you and say "Lies."? ;)
IIf you like.

I have given you many points that you have not addressed. I asked you more than once about why you so clearly gave S~V~S the BOTD in Mario and yet you do not give that to me here, despite the fact that, as civvies, we both are known for such behavior. I asked you who you find to be suspicious, and you haven't really addressed that other than your bogus A Person BS earlier this day period, and now your vote for me -- even though apparently it is out of self-defense. I call BS.
Re: SVS in Mario, you act as if just because the situations are similar, I should come to the same conclusions. That's nonsense. You and SVS are different. You have different tones, and you have different playing styles. Anyway, I have been quite generous about giving you the benefit of the doubt. Even now I am not convinced you are bad, as I have said many times.

Re: My suspicions, I suspect you, I suspect A Person, I'm moderately suspect of Devin, I'm moderately suspicious of Lizzy, I have a slight ping on Mongoose that has not gone away since the beginning of the game. Call BS as much as you like. It changes nothing. I know a lot of people lie as civilians. I never do, even when doing so would probably be to my advantage. It's not the proper way for a civilian to behave, in my view. Everything I've said in this game has, at least in my opinion, been true.

We both know you're going to vote for me, so might as well do it and drop the pretense of indecision.

Return to “Previous Jobs”