65%

Total votes: 17
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 65

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 3]

Post by Hedgeowl »

thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:@Juliets. I think Hedge didn't want to vote Devin because she didn't want to tie the vote again and be blamed for saving Llama or whatever. she was still smarting from her Elo save.
It's certainly a possibility. The other possibility is that she knew we were both civs and didn't want her fingerprints on the vote.
jC- thanks for bringing Llamas post to my attention again. i had missed the part where he said I said he was civ. i went back to check to make sure, but I said specifically I was not getting baddie vibes from Llama. Thats a bit different to me than I think you are civ and will for sure vote to protect you. As fun as being part of the Animal Santuary Squad is, getting called to protect Llama during the vote, made me less inclined to do so.

And yeah, how would I know who were civs in this game unless I was a role checker? If. i knew you were both civs then wouldnt that be more civ reason not to vote for you?
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 257

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:@Juliets. I think Hedge didn't want to vote Devin because she didn't want to tie the vote again and be blamed for saving Llama or whatever. she was still smarting from her Elo save.
It's certainly a possibility. The other possibility is that she knew we were both civs and didn't want her fingerprints on the vote.
How would she know you were both civ? Even if she were bad she wouldn't know that.
Well, both not on her team then. The odds would be good of us both being civ from a numbers standpoint anyway.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Thanks hedge.
Yes that is right, I had forgotten the reason for my Elo vote. Even so it doesn't make me civ. I am, but this is not proof. I was wondering, do baddie teams get rez powers in mafia games sometimes? I am not voting you Hedge. I am fairly certain you are civ even though some great and insightful players have voted for you.

Linki with Bulz. Both are memories are poor then.
I'm really worried that Hedgie is going to flip civ, so I will petition any remaining voters to not throw votes her way. I know it's astute players making a case on her, but I just don't think they are right this time.

Snowy, RE: your contemplation on whether MP/Llama/Devin are teammates -- I've thought A LOT about that too. A lot. I think they just got their horns locked in battle and didn't know when to concede. I', not sure exactly what catalyzed the cease fire though other than possibly MP having a good idea of who Llama is. But honestly, if they are playing us from one baddie team, some of the things they have done would be legit insane. Certifiably. Like Baker Act worthy. So while I'm not completely putting the idea out of my head, it's not something I'm leaning towards at this time because of those reasons.
I know it's crazy isn't it. It is something MP might do though.
I wish this were true, because if it were it would be an incredible performance on my part. I would love to be able to take credit for such an outrageous scheme. I don't think I'm a good enough actor to pull it off, though.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 276

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
How would she know you were both civ? Even if she were bad she wouldn't know that.
Well, both not on her team then. The odds would be good of us both being civ from a numbers standpoint anyway.
I accept that posssibility
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Thanks hedge.
Yes that is right, I had forgotten the reason for my Elo vote. Even so it doesn't make me civ. I am, but this is not proof. I was wondering, do baddie teams get rez powers in mafia games sometimes? I am not voting you Hedge. I am fairly certain you are civ even though some great and insightful players have voted for you.

I'm really worried that Hedgie is going to flip civ, so I will petition any remaining voters to not throw votes her way. I know it's astute players making a case on her, but I just don't think they are right this time.

Snowy, RE: your contemplation on whether MP/Llama/Devin are teammates -- I've thought A LOT about that too. A lot. I think they just got their horns locked in battle and didn't know when to concede. I', not sure exactly what catalyzed the cease fire though other than possibly MP having a good idea of who Llama is. But honestly, if they are playing us from one baddie team, some of the things they have done would be legit insane. Certifiably. Like Baker Act worthy. So while I'm not completely putting the idea out of my head, it's not something I'm leaning towards at this time because of those reasons.
I wish this were true, because if it were it would be an incredible performance on my part. I would love to be able to take credit for such an outrageous scheme. I don't think I'm a good enough actor to pull it off, though.
I'll believe you for now. It would be a daring scheme. I am paranoid. i realise that now. :solitary:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Snow Dog wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Thanks hedge.

You would know better than me so I shall keep that in mind. It would make sense from one aspect because they said I had "crazy, illogical theories" which were "meant to distract the thread" (Baddie Mongoose is much more slippery than that), but who better to serve an Escape Goat during their boondoggle while they reenact Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? right here in this game which in my opinion has been way more distracting than a bit of harmless surmising and overanalyzing on Day0/1.

I mean this in a very non-aggressive tone, so please read it as such because I'm having a hard time thinking of how to word it so no one thinks I'm chastising them or upset with them, cause I'm not: I just don't think I should apologize in order to defend myself for having a bit of fun and injecting a little levity into early game play. My ideas are less illogical from a 6-game standpoint than if I was a vet, I'm sure. Wacky theories helped me find a baddie early on in Mario. I just thought I should voice this, even if the timing is weird, because I've felt very conversation-squashed this game and I don't want to be. I've posted a bare minimum in the last few days instead of dazzling, glittery, show-stopping insights I have in my head (*Jazz Hands*), so I think it's time for me to take the tape off my mouth and be a little more vocal.

linki Llama - It does seem a little OTT for you, but I just can't ascertain why you seem different this game! I'm sure you feel the same about me though.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Leamiteo »

I'm still seven pages behind but have to vote now. I'm voting for Dom for repeated suspicion of MP and behavior that seems just a little off to me. I'm not all the way decided on MP, but I"m also not feeling 100% about anybody at this early stage.
Mongoose wrote:Basically, I'm very unsure about nearly everybody and nearly everybody seems unsure about me.
^ Yes.

Votes Dom
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 136

Post by Bullzeye »

My suspicions have been all over the place today and I now think I might give Hedge another chance rather than vote her today. So that means I'm down to one crazy suspicion and am going to have to *Vote DP* based on the tinfoil theory that he might be Trogdor.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I'm not very happy that I'm tied for most votes again. :(

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

thellama73 wrote:I'm not very happy that I'm tied for most votes again. :(
Mongoose makes me hesitate for Hedge, however, I do not think you are bad so my vote may be forced there anyway.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Vompatti »

I'm *voting MP* because I don't want to vote llama and I'm not convinced by the case on Hedgeowl at all.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Vomps, Hedgeowl oversimplified the case against her. It is not just that she voted for you, it is that she has been very deliberately diplomatic, not casting suspicion on anyone (expect Dom, who was in no danger of being lynched anyway) and not really contributing much to the discussion.

Linki: nevermind then. This can be for Juliets instead.

DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 28

Post by DFaraday »

I do think the case on Hedge is a little strained, and I'm reading her defence as sincere. I do have an eye on Dom, but it's more a feeling than anything. But for this lynch, I'm going with A Person, because his behavior (and apparent death wish) is not sitting well with me. I feel like he has an ulterior motive. *Votes A Person*
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Oh well, I'm still leaning on Hedge being civ.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Vompatti wrote:Oh well, I'm still leaning on Hedge being civ.
And I'm leaning on you being civ.

Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

thellama73 wrote:
Vompatti wrote:Oh well, I'm still leaning on Hedge being civ.
And I'm leaning on you being civ.
I'm pleased to hear that.

Image Image Image
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 95

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

I WAS reading Hedgie's original defense as sincere. But the one post I highlighted from last night just doesn't sit right with me. And her trying to oversimplify her case to Vomps seals the deal for me.

Votes Hedge
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I hope this vote turns out positively. I'm not really sold (putting it mildly) on any of the top vote-getters.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:I WAS reading Hedgie's original defense as sincere. But the one post I highlighted from last night just doesn't sit right with me. And her trying to oversimplify her case to Vomps seals the deal for me.

Votes Hedge
I thought it was I that oversimplified it?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

thellama73 wrote:Vomps, Hedgeowl oversimplified the case against her. It is not just that she voted for you, it is that she has been very deliberately diplomatic, not casting suspicion on anyone (expect Dom, who was in no danger of being lynched anyway) and not really contributing much to the discussion.

Linki: nevermind then. This can be for Juliets instead.
I get that you dont want to be lynched, but throwing me under the bus to protect yourself?

I brought up my initial question for Dom when we were all discussing Matt Fs case, way before anyone was in danger on being lynched. How does this make me a baddie? Not contributing to the discussion? I can give you several people who have contributed almost nothing.

I am sorry for giving Vomps the factual case on me. You are right, I could have given him all those super great reasons too. my bad Vomps, I apologize. :p
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I'm giving Vomps the benefit this time. Sadly A Person gets my vote.

Votes A Person
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Hedgeowl wrote: I get that you dont want to be lynched, but throwing me under the bus to protect yourself?
You know very well that I am not doing that. I sincerely believe you are bad. If I am wrong, I am sorry.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote: I get that you dont want to be lynched, but throwing me under the bus to protect yourself?
You know very well that I am not doing that. I sincerely believe you are bad. If I am wrong, I am sorry.
You're starting to sound like MP after you. I don't know how you can be so certain. What did I miss that was so damning?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 156

Post by Draconus »

Snow Dog wrote:When I am abed I have thoughts. I remember the Thomas game where Bullz and nev, two baddie teammates buddied up to me and played me completely. And then I think of the MP, Dev, llama interplays anditreminds me of the same thing. I wonder if we are all being played here by an extremely vocal baddie team. First all "you're bad...no you" and then the "Oh I beleive you are civ after all and so is he" and he says " and the third says "He is civ too"

All suddenly vouching for each other.
OMG That would be badass!!! We would totally think of doing that, too, LOL!
And what if Matt F were in on it, too? With his big argument against llama,
then my "if llama's civ, you're going down, Matt!"
"Oh really Devin?"
"No :sigh: "
and then the "Dude, I think he is a civ now. Devin and Alex, you 2 should totally reconsider this."
"Oh yeah! We totally get what you are saying! None of you are bad to me anymore"
"Awesome! You're not so bad yourself, bro"
"Totally! A Person freaks me out a bit. I'm going to look at him now..."
That would be great! :haha:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 256
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Okay, it's lunch time.

Hedge, I'm far from convinced of your baddieness, but I could see a possibility where you are bad, and I am NOT letting llama or myself to be lynched if at all possible.

Mongoose wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Thanks hedge.

Why are you really worried Hedge will flip civvie?

Also, where am I supposed to vote instead; what would you (or others) suggest? I am certainly not voting for llama or myself or Devin.

Snow Dog wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Thanks hedge.

Snow Dog, as much as I think it would be an awesome plan and I'd love to do it, I just do NOT have the time nor the motivation to orchestrate anything like that this game. I am insanely busy. Literally almost every single bit of free time I have goes towards posting, and nothing else. If I had BTSC there's no way I'd be able to keep up.

I know it's WIFOM, but your speculation is as well, so I have to fight WIFOM with WIFOM.

Just listen to logic and don't fall into the depths of paranoia. It's exactly waht I did with my llama case and I really regret it. I could say I won't do it in the future either, but I know that'd be a lie.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Ok, I am voting A Person, for the reasons I listed this morning.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
You're starting to sound like MP after you. I don't know how you can be so certain. What did I miss that was so damning?
I was convinced by rereading her posts and noticing her willingness to defend everybody, not wanting to ruffle any feathers, not really making cases against people or putting forth original theories. It reads very much to me like a baddie trying to keep a reasonable post count without saying anything or making enemies.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

As an addendum, Snow Dog, let me just add that there is a civvie explanation for both mine and Devin's behavior that I am positive are true, and that there is a civvie explanation for llama's behavior that I now firmly believe is likely true.

If players don't believe me and I get lynched, please remember this.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Okay, it's 4-4-3-3. Who else still hasn't voted?
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 58

Post by timmer »

of all tge nain voregetters tge onky one acting odd to me is a person. but then I see that tgere is a baddie who cannot be lynched until teammates are dead so naybe a person is trying to save a friend with his antics. and considering how thellama pronoted a persons oddness at first it makes sense he is the friend. voting llana.
My siggie.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Matt »

Bullzeye wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote: Just saw this. Do you forget why Snow voted Elohcin? It was because he was taking a gamble trusting you because you both admitted info from the poll. Then he regretted it because he wasnt sure it was a good idea to have voted to protect you. Just wanted to clear that up, because I was not trying to cast suspicion on him.
Okay I had actually forgotten that. Hmmm... I probably wouldn't have voted Snow today anyway because it'd just spread the vote further.
I get it. Don't wanna spread the vote? Thas cool...
Bullzeye wrote:My suspicions have been all over the place today and I now think I might give Hedge another chance rather than vote her today. So that means I'm down to one crazy suspicion and am going to have to *Vote DP* based on the tinfoil theory that he might be Trogdor.
:eye:

I dunno, this convo between you, Hedge, and Snowdog has me wondering...and I def don't wanna see Llama lynched, so

Votes Hedge
Image Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Okay, it's lunch time.

Hedge, I'm far from convinced of your baddieness, but I could see a possibility where you are bad, and I am NOT letting llama or myself to be lynched if at all possible.

Mongoose wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Thanks hedge.

Also, where am I supposed to vote instead; what would you (or others) suggest? I am certainly not voting for llama or myself or Devin.

Snow Dog wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Thanks hedge.

Snow Dog, as much as I think it would be an awesome plan and I'd love to do it, I just do NOT have the time nor the motivation to orchestrate anything like that this game. I am insanely busy. Literally almost every single bit of free time I have goes towards posting, and nothing else. If I had BTSC there's no way I'd be able to keep up.

I know it's WIFOM, but your speculation is as well, so I have to fight WIFOM with WIFOM.

Just listen to logic and don't fall into the depths of paranoia. It's exactly waht I did with my llama case and I really regret it. I could say I won't do it in the future either, but I know that'd be a lie.
Okay...I belive you. But you know when you latch onto an idea and you can't shake it off? I'm like that at the moment even though I know it sounds crazy. Consider it dropped.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:OMG That would be badass!!! We would totally think of doing that, too, LOL!
And what if Matt F were in on it, too? With his big argument against llama,
then my "if llama's civ, you're going down, Matt!"
"Oh really Devin?"
"No :sigh: "
and then the "Dude, I think he is a civ now. Devin and Alex, you 2 should totally reconsider this."
"Oh yeah! We totally get what you are saying! None of you are bad to me anymore"
"Awesome! You're not so bad yourself, bro"
"Totally! A Person freaks me out a bit. I'm going to look at him now..."
That would be great! :haha:
:haha:
Image Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Matt F wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote: Just saw this. Do you forget why Snow voted Elohcin? It was because he was taking a gamble trusting you because you both admitted info from the poll. Then he regretted it because he wasnt sure it was a good idea to have voted to protect you. Just wanted to clear that up, because I was not trying to cast suspicion on him.
Okay I had actually forgotten that. Hmmm... I probably wouldn't have voted Snow today anyway because it'd just spread the vote further.
Bullzeye wrote:My suspicions have been all over the place today and I now think I might give Hedge another chance rather than vote her today. So that means I'm down to one crazy suspicion and am going to have to *Vote DP* based on the tinfoil theory that he might be Trogdor.

I dunno, this convo between you, Hedge, and Snowdog has me wondering...and I def don't wanna see Llama lynched, so

Votes Hedge
I have to agree with this observation. Something might be up among those three. But I honestly have no idea.

Also, timmer's vote makes NO sense to me.

I understand the suspicion of A Person, but why would a baddie seriously do those things? To me, it just reads like normal AP behavior, not telling one way or the other.

At this point, I plan to vote Hedge if at all possible. if I have to save in a specific set of circumstances, I guess I might vote AP or Vomps even (seems very unlikely).

Linki with Snow Dog: I understand that completely; I've had that feeling way too many times this game, lol.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
I was convinced by rereading her posts and noticing her willingness to defend everybody, not wanting to ruffle any feathers, not really making cases against people or putting forth original theories. It reads very much to me like a baddie trying to keep a reasonable post count without saying anything or making enemies.
I reread her too but didn't spot this. She could easily be a civ not wanting to be lynched though. I ruffled feathers as a civ and paid for it.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt F wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

Votes Hedge
You weren't kidding with your promise I see. I didn't want to spread the vote at first and tbh my reasons for thinking of voting Snow weren't entirely correct, as was pointed out to me by Hedge. I'm also not sure enough about her to justify a vote either so I went with the only option left to me, which was the theory I have about DP. It doesn't have a lot backing it up but it's better than voting for someone I don't suspect.
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 156

Post by Draconus »

Bullzeye wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote: This is what I missed. i didnt say Elo was being voted for randomizing. I asked if she was, along with bea and jc as you point out. Its great luck that 3 people voted Elo, but seriously it was luck. Snow immediately regretted voting for her before he knew who she was. The case on her I know someone explained was not actually about randomizing, but I dont remember what it even was. This is exactly like the B for baddies theory where everyone looked for a BWT teammate defense vote when there was none, except here I am the only B candidate. Honestly, do you really think I am that careless a player if I were bad? I knew the moment she was announced as Whats her face I would be a suspect, but theres nothing I could have done differently..
See I'm torn here because I didn't really understand where the Elo votes were coming from and I know I'm not her teammate but at the same time I do think you were trying to save her. On the other hand, your point about Snow makes me wonder. Like maybe he voted for a teammate, realised he might have got her killed, and then come out saying oh no I regret that vote someone please save her. I also don't think you're careless (nor Snow) as a baddie, but people do make mistakes all the time no matter how careful they are.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
I think hedgeowl looks bad, I will likely vote for her if I do not have to out of self defense because she seems a likely Elo teammate. Pay close attention to how she asked about llama manufacturing a case and how she says how lucky we were to get Elo. Seems very much like a frustrated Baddie.
I definitely might vote Hedge today now. I've also dropped my thoughts about Llama since they were mostly based on yours MP. I might also look into Snow based on the above.
Just saw this. Do you forget why Snow voted Elohcin? It was because he was taking a gamble trusting you because you both admitted info from the poll. Then he regretted it because he wasnt sure it was a good idea to have voted to protect you. Just wanted to clear that up, because I was not trying to cast suspicion on him.
Thanks hedge.

Baddies do get rezzes sometimes. Unless Devin is bad though (and I don't think he is) no baddies were involved in my return.
I'm not :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Like others, I am just not convinced by the case on her. She's not my teammate, if that's what you are wondering. I'd not be so vocal purely to defend a teammate.

MovingPictures07 wrote: Also, where am I supposed to vote instead; what would you (or others) suggest? I am certainly not voting for llama or myself or Devin.
I wish I had a better answer for you there. I said earlier that I'm not happy with who the main three vote-receivers are (Hedge, llama, you), so it's not a good situation.

Super linki
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Mongoose wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Like others, I am just not convinced by the case on her. She's not my teammate, if that's what you are wondering. I'd not be so vocal purely to defend a teammate.

MovingPictures07 wrote: Also, where am I supposed to vote instead; what would you (or others) suggest? I am certainly not voting for llama or myself or Devin.
I wish I had a better answer for you there. I said earlier that I'm not happy with who the main three vote-receivers are (Hedge, llama, you), so it's not a good situation.

Super linki
At the moment, AP actually has me beat by one vote. What do you think of him?
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Bullzeye wrote:You weren't kidding with your promise I see.
Don't get me wrong, Bullz. I'm not suspecting you yet. Let's see what happens if Hedge gets lynched...IF she gets lynched. Close race thus far...

Also, your wondering if Devin is a bad guy who rezzed you makes me go

:huh:

If you're civ as you claim to be, there should be no question that either you rezzed yourself somehow, or a civvie rezzed you.

Unless someone can point out a game in which a baddie rezzed a civvie just for the hell of it?
Image Image Image Image
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Super linki
At the moment, AP actually has me beat by one vote. What do you think of him?
Both times I've voted AP, he's turned up civ, so I'm subsequently uber-resistant to vote/suspect him. Which is lucky for him because he will probably get at least one free pass from me in a game where he is a baddie, ugh.

I have a super hard time reading him. Probably more than anyone else.I see the case on him more than I do on Hedge, but only marginally so. And if you are pinged by him for whatever reason, that's one thing, but the facts that support the AP Case are just not really potent, in my opinion, at this current moment in time.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Matt F wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

Votes Hedge
I have to agree with this observation. Something might be up among those three. But I honestly have no idea.

I understand the suspicion of A Person, but why would a baddie seriously do those things? To me, it just reads like normal AP behavior, not telling one way or the other.

At this point, I plan to vote Hedge if at all possible. if I have to save in a specific set of circumstances, I guess I might vote AP or Vomps even (seems very unlikely).

Linki with Snow Dog: I understand that completely; I've had that feeling way too many times this game, lol.
Wait are you sugessting Bullz, Snow and I are baddie teammates? We just were in your game Bioshock!

Matt F didnt play that game, so he gets a pass, but MP really? You assigned our roles! I dont think your bad for this, but think about it first.

I would rather not vote to save myself either, but I think you and I are being forced into it. Me more than you now. I am leaning towards A Person, mainly because you and Matt are so sure Llama is civ, but just like any of us, will vote to save myself.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt F wrote:
Don't get me wrong, Bullz. I'm not suspecting you yet. Let's see what happens if Hedge gets lynched...IF she gets lynched. Close race thus far...

If you're civ as you claim to be, there should be no question that either you rezzed yourself somehow, or a civvie rezzed you.

Unless someone can point out a game in which a baddie rezzed a civvie just for the hell of it?
I definitely didn't rez myself. I don't know who did but Devin claims it was him and nobody has called him a liar so I kinda have to assume he's telling the truth. The thing is I don't know his allegiance for certain but I'm very sure he's a civ. There is however the chance he's bad and lying about rezzing me, but in that case I still don't know how I came back. I wasn't expecting to.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Hedgeowl wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Matt F wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

Votes Hedge

Wait are you sugessting Bullz, Snow and I are baddie teammates? We just were in your game Bioshock!

Matt F didnt play that game, so he gets a pass, but MP really? You assigned our roles! I dont think your bad for this, but think about it first.

I would rather not vote to save myself either, but I think you and I are being forced into it. Me more than you now. I am leaning towards A Person, mainly because you and Matt are so sure Llama is civ, but just like any of us, will vote to save myself.
I am not suggesting you are teammates; I am merely considering Matt F's observation that implies you might be. I don't even think it's true; I will leave speculating until you flip whatever (assuming you are the one that flips today).

Also, the likelihood of all of you receiving BTSC is just as likely as any other grouping of three randomly selected players from this game, so what does Bioshock have to do with it?
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Bullzeye wrote:
Matt F wrote:

I definitely didn't rez myself. I don't know who did but Devin claims it was him and nobody has called him a liar so I kinda have to assume he's telling the truth. The thing is I don't know his allegiance for certain but I'm very sure he's a civ. There is however the chance he's bad and lying about rezzing me, but in that case I still don't know how I came back. I wasn't expecting to.
Bullz, if Devin were bad, and he rezzed you...

It would stand to reason that no matter what your role was before you originally died, now you are a baddie too.

So I don't know why you keep saying Devin could be bad?
Image Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt F wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Matt F wrote:

Bullz, if Devin were bad, and he rezzed you...

It would stand to reason that no matter what your role was before you originally died, now you are a baddie too.

So I don't know why you keep saying Devin could be bad?
I'm saying if he's bad he's lying about having rezzed me. If not he must be a civ. But I don't know for certain either way.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Bullzeye wrote:I'm saying if he's bad he's lying about having rezzed me. If not he must be a civ. But I don't know for certain either way.
Oh, my bad. Yeah I can see what you're saying here.
Image Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I am not a teammate of Hedge. I am a concerned civ struggling to see the case on her. Of course you may be correct that she is bad but I must go with my own conscience.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Snow, what are you currently thinking then? We currently have 4 for AP, 5 for Hedge, 3 for me, 4 for llama, 2 for Vomps.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Ture. I have a feeeling this will end badly. :(

Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”