MetalMarsh89 deserves an honorary win
7%

Total votes: 15
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 555

Re: Phenon Mafia: Day 2 - Of Jugulars and Carnage

Post by Quin »

Quin wrote:I actually kind of want to vote Dizzy again.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Spoiler: show
Dyslexicon wrote:
Silver Lantern wrote:Can Dyslexicon please answer this question?
I can, though I personally don't think it's very relevant. As a matter of fact the only player even commenting on it in that game turned out to be scum. She commented, then forgot about it, and when I reminded her next game day she tried to twist it to an argument for suspicion. I had had a tunnel-vision scum read on her regardless of this (that I struggled to articulate, cause it was very gut-based), so I'm not sure the fakeslip in itself really did that much (also, the site meta makes that situation different - it's more interesting here).

This rant is only half relevant:
However, I believe JJJ and Golden's take that I "just like to do stuff like that" is more relevant. Have you ever done something just because you felt like it? Obviously, that is not the whole story, but I generally like to experiment and try to expand possibilities. I'm also think I'm generally better at creating waves than forming solid reads, especially D1 (though me reads haven't been bad lately actually). In short, I'm trying to make my own style, personality and game philosophy work for me and for town. Sometimes I may go overboard, sometimes I think the style works for me (both as in I feel good about my play and I'm having fun). Some players may find it perplexing or even "not good play". Personally, I don't believe there's any one way to play mafia as long as you try your best to play to your wincon. Different players do it in different ways, which makes the game even harder and more exciting.

What is regretful is that I may have taken up too much time and attention. And while I'm an attention whore, it may not have been the best situation. But what's done is done and I have beer in my fridge.
That... is actually a pretty accurate description of how I like to play. I will do GTH reads, cases, and other thread analysis if I have the time, but that doesn't suit my abilities. I prefer to be unpredictable (which has eventually grown to mean predictable) and chaotic. Sometimes I'll hunker down and focus, usually as the game goes on, but I prefer a lighter playstyle.

That being said, your slip, it looked like an accident. You assert that it was not an accident, but a fakeslip. You then introduced some reads after the fact. Nacho made a good point that you didn't factor the 'fakeslip' into your reads. I think (without looking at your link to your other game) it was an accident.
Need to read into Nacho's posts to see if this is actually what was happening, but there's motive to kill here.
I don't see it. It may have been someone else because I do remember an accusation like this being made. Speak up, I like to read.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 83

Post by insertnamehere »

Dyslexicon wrote:INH, In other words. Your whole post is formed as a conclusion that I'm scum. You won't be able to convince me that I'm scum, so it's not very easy or productive to answer that (haveing a "yes"/"no" argument), but I can try to clarify what I think you've mis-understood/construed (depending on your alignment).
Dyslexicon, are you scum?

Feel free to take your time, no need to answer right away.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

can someone tell me what the hell the vote talley is?

I'm assuming MM is in the lead, right?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I believe it was Long Con. I'm reading both.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I voted to go in the same direction as everyone else because that's how to get ahead in life.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Stop voting me. I'd rather not be lynched at the same time as I was lynched in GoC while being incapacitatwd by no cell plAn

I see speedchuck still hasn't let go of my case, thAts ok fine.

Sloon, that post you were referencing has no contradiction. I prefer to vote no posters or no shows on Day 1, but it really looked like he slipped. I'm gonna reference a similar case in GoC because I'm dead there but a similar thing caught my attention when Wilgy dropped "info" on Golden in that game. I took it as a fact. This looked similar, in the sense that it looked plain as day.

I'm sorry you don't like friendly Scotty. I've been in a pretty happy place recently so whatevs.

Just lynch me. That's fine.

If I am more suspicious for doing little drop ins that you people don't call helpful, that's fine. Let Elo, who it's admitted her head isn't in the game, continue to play. That's perfectly fine.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

insertnamehere wrote:I'm assuming MM is in the lead, right?
How does this make you feel?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Sloonei, while you're busy advocating do my lynch because "why not?" I ask, why not Elo?

insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

speedchuck wrote:insertnamehere - posted a huge thing against Dys, and I only agreed with one point on it. The rest looked like a scum filter over earnest attempts to help the town and one blunder. wasn't a huge fan beforehand, either.

The one point I did agree with on it is that Dizzy seems to go after people that considered him neutral. I don't really consider that scummy, but...

Dizzy has said like five times that they are suspicious of me, and haven't sent a vote or an explanation my way. Calling you out, Dizzybro. Put er up.

Might be voting INH in another few posts, or I might keep scotty or marmot. The culture here says not to throw your vote around every other post, so I won't.
What makes me bad, speedchunk? I'd appreciate a straight answer.

Also, what's the "one blunder" in my ISO you reference?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Scotty wrote:Sloonei, while you're busy advocating do my lynch because "why not?" I ask, why not Elo?
I never dropped any such "why not" on you, and I'm not voicing any confidence that Elohcin is bad. I just think I've found more evidence to suggest you are town.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Sloonei wrote:
Scotty wrote:Sloonei, while you're busy advocating do my lynch because "why not?" I ask, why not Elo?
I never dropped any such "why not" on you, and I'm not voicing any confidence that Elohcin is *bad*. I just think I've found more evidence to suggest you are town.
EBWOP: *good
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Sloonei wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
I never dropped any such "why not" on you, and I'm not voicing any confidence that Elohcin is *bad*. I just think I've found more evidence to suggest you are town.

Oh no?
Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Who's got a tally?

One thing to note is that, while I suspect Scotty a bit for the way he stated his suspicion against Elohcin, I would not rule out the possibility that that was a bus attempt (assuming Scotty is bad). Elohcin would be a prime bus candidate right now.
I don't, but I think that marmot is in soft lynch territory at the moment.
I am compelled to yell and scream and tell everyone to get their votes away from there.

I'm gonna start advocating for a Scotty lynch. Hey everyone, why aren't you voting for Scotty?

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Also Scotty, you referenced something from the ongoing Game of Champions, but I'm not sure what you mean. If you're able, could you link us to that?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Something that's pretty obvious that has occurred to me that I thought I'd share anyway is that people should be asking two questions before they vote on which direction to go.

1) Do I think this person has the map? Less important question, because some people just might not want to put any stock in the map business.
2) Do I trust the person who has the map? There's no guarantee that the destination the map holder is trying to get us to go is of benefit to the civilians.

Based on that, I'm going south west. I think that this direction takes us back to the start, but if that's the case, we might be able to get another map holder out of the deal.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Scotty wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

Oh no?
Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Who's got a tally?

One thing to note is that, while I suspect Scotty a bit for the way he stated his suspicion against Elohcin, I would not rule out the possibility that that was a bus attempt (assuming Scotty is bad). Elohcin would be a prime bus candidate right now.
I don't, but I think that marmot is in soft lynch territory at the moment.
I am compelled to yell and scream and tell everyone to get their votes away from there.

I'm gonna start advocating for a Scotty lynch. Hey everyone, why aren't you voting for Scotty?
Yeah really. That's a conversational question. People are entitled to their reasons not to vote for you, so I'm asking them to share.

Do you still read me as town?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Sloonei wrote:One thing that I did not like, though, was his loyalty to Metalmarsh in the whole map business, which seems like it may be spreading out into the game in general. He can correct me if I'm wrong, but I do not believe INH had any serious reason to trust the Marmot on Day 0 when he voted to give him the map, but he seems to have continued to trust him with some reliance on this premise deeper into the game (and I don't just mean with regards to the map claims. I believe there was some soft Marmot defense in INH's Dizzy ISO). I'd like to hear more about that.

While I do not agree with all of his case against Dyslexicon, I also think it looks believable and I like the contribution INH has made with that case. I've never seen a scum INH, but this looks like his usual town self so far. I would, however, like to hear some expanded thoughts from him. We know where he stands on Dizzy. What about Metalmarsh? What about Jay? What about Golden? He was an early suspect; what has become of that now?
I'll be up front. I don't get the case against MM. The parts of it that I do get remind me of the case against Sig, and the one against myself, both of which I know to be BS.

I can't help but think if I hadn't shown up with my big ol' ISO, I'd be the one people were pressuring others about. If MM were here right now, responding to people, defending himself, I doubt he'd be in the lead with the votes.

There seems to be a trend of voting out "controversial" players when they aren't around to defend themselves. It took sig, and I'm worried it's gonna take MM too. That's a big reason why I wish sprityo was as active in posting the vote tallies as he was D1. I'd be very interested in the overlap between the Sig and MM voters.

It feels like the path of least resistance to me.

Jay and Golden I'm indifferent towards currently. I feel better about Jay than I do Golden, but I'm not about to scum read either of them.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I've given zero thought to the map/transportation aspect of the game so far. I've been entirely focused on figuring out who I should be suspicious of. sprityo referenced the Star Wars game, I think, as his inspiration for this mechanic but I did not play in that game. What do we know about it?

I apologize if this question distracts from more important issues just a few hours away from the deadline. We don't need to talk about game mechanics at this point in time if there's juicier things to be discussing.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Sloonei wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:I'm assuming MM is in the lead, right?
How does this make you feel?
You're like a therapist who speaks solely in leading questions, Sloonei.

It makes me feel nervous, but maybe that's just childhood trauma rearing its ugly head once again.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

insertnamehere wrote:
Sloonei wrote:One thing that I did not like, though, was his loyalty to Metalmarsh in the whole map business, which seems like it may be spreading out into the game in general. He can correct me if I'm wrong, but I do not believe INH had any serious reason to trust the Marmot on Day 0 when he voted to give him the map, but he seems to have continued to trust him with some reliance on this premise deeper into the game (and I don't just mean with regards to the map claims. I believe there was some soft Marmot defense in INH's Dizzy ISO). I'd like to hear more about that.

While I do not agree with all of his case against Dyslexicon, I also think it looks believable and I like the contribution INH has made with that case. I've never seen a scum INH, but this looks like his usual town self so far. I would, however, like to hear some expanded thoughts from him. We know where he stands on Dizzy. What about Metalmarsh? What about Jay? What about Golden? He was an early suspect; what has become of that now?
I'll be up front. I don't get the case against MM. The parts of it that I do get remind me of the case against Sig, and the one against myself, both of which I know to be BS.

I can't help but think if I hadn't shown up with my big ol' ISO, I'd be the one people were pressuring others about. If MM were here right now, responding to people, defending himself, I doubt he'd be in the lead with the votes.

There seems to be a trend of voting out "controversial" players when they aren't around to defend themselves. It took sig, and I'm worried it's gonna take MM too. That's a big reason why I wish sprityo was as active in posting the vote tallies as he was D1. I'd be very interested in the overlap between the Sig and MM voters.

Jay and Golden I'm indifferent towards currently. I feel better about Jay than I do Golden, but I'm not about to scum read either of them.
Having ISO'd metalmarsh after ISOing you, I fully agree with your stance on him. The little snippets of case I've seen against him don't strike me as anything I'd base a vote off of.

What do you think of Scotty and Elohcin? They are the two players I am most likely to vote for right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Quin wrote:Something that's pretty obvious that has occurred to me that I thought I'd share anyway is that people should be asking two questions before they vote on which direction to go.

1) Do I think this person has the map? Less important question, because some people just might not want to put any stock in the map business.
2) Do I trust the person who has the map? There's no guarantee that the destination the map holder is trying to get us to go is of benefit to the civilians.

Based on that, I'm going south west. I think that this direction takes us back to the start, but if that's the case, we might be able to get another map holder out of the deal.
That doesn't make sense. Better phrased question is 'Who do I think has the map?'
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 321

Post by speedchuck »

insertnamehere wrote:
speedchuck wrote:insertnamehere - posted a huge thing against Dys, and I only agreed with one point on it. The rest looked like a scum filter over earnest attempts to help the town and one blunder. wasn't a huge fan beforehand, either.

The one point I did agree with on it is that Dizzy seems to go after people that considered him neutral. I don't really consider that scummy, but...

Dizzy has said like five times that they are suspicious of me, and haven't sent a vote or an explanation my way. Calling you out, Dizzybro. Put er up.

Might be voting INH in another few posts, or I might keep scotty or marmot. The culture here says not to throw your vote around every other post, so I won't.

The blunder was the thing about Dizzy attacking certain people. His blunder, not yours.

It was the rest I disagreed with. And, I'll admit, I haven't done an ISO on you, nor built a case. I just can't remember any reasons to put you as town, and I'm on Dizzy's side regarding the ISO. It seems more like you were taking a player who had a shaky spot in this game earlier, assuming he's scum, and coming up with evidence to push that viewpoint.

Edit before posting: Your post about the case on mM is quite good, though. I like it.

Scotty wrote:Stop voting me. I'd rather not be lynched at the same time as I was lynched in GoC while being incapacitatwd by no cell plAn

Sloon, that post you were referencing has no contradiction. I prefer to vote no posters or no shows on Day 1, but it really looked like he slipped. I'm gonna reference a similar case in GoC because I'm dead there but a similar thing caught my attention when Wilgy dropped "info" on Golden in that game. I took it as a fact. This looked similar, in the sense that it looked plain as day.

I'm sorry you don't like friendly Scotty. I've been in a pretty happy place recently so whatevs.

If I am more suspicious for doing little drop ins that you people don't call helpful, that's fine. Let Elo, who it's admitted her head isn't in the game, continue to play. That's perfectly fine.
I have no reason to let go of your case as of yet.
Passive aggro doesn't really change my mind.
The constant hate towards Elo is annoying as well. Like, I know she's not really here, and basically needs to be replaced, but the vote is town's one weapon. I'm running out of excuses to use town's weapon on people that are hardly playing rather than people that are playing in ways I think are scummy.
Sloonei wrote:
I never dropped any such "why not" on you, and I'm not voicing any confidence that Elohcin is bad. I just think I've found more evidence to suggest you are town.
?????????? I have no idea what this post says. Last several are actually confusing to me.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Sloonei wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:

Having ISO'd metalmarsh after ISOing you, I fully agree with your stance on him. The little snippets of case I've seen against him don't strike me as anything I'd base a vote off of.

What do you think of Scotty and Elohcin? They are the two players I am most likely to vote for right now.
Let me put it this way: There has to be some serious dirt for me to want to lynch Scotty or Elohcin Day 2.

And there ain't any dirt.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
?????????? I have no idea what this post says. Last several are actually confusing to me.
I said exactly what you said above, but with one big typo regarding Elohcin.
Elohcin could be bad, like Scotty is saying, but she's more of a crap shoot than a sure thing. Scotty, like you said, has contributed and his contributions look scummy. Therefore I am more willing to vote for Scotty. If he convinces me not to, I'm likely to vote for Elohcin at the moment due to lack of other suspects.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Re: Phenon Mafia: Day 1 - And Into the Fire

Post by Quin »

Long Con wrote:
Dyslexicon wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Dyslexicon wrote:
Long Con wrote:Dyslexicon: Is it over? Your fakeslip plan? Should we keep discussing it, or drop it and move on?
I mean, everything in the thread is information. I guess you should focus on what seems interesting and important to you, and thenI will judge you hard and see if you're scum for it things develop from there.
Your overall tactic with the fakeslip, then, is to send it out into the world and let it develop on its own through the eyes of others?
Sure, that too. Everything in the game belongs to the game. Do I look like someone with a grand plan?

Finally fully caught up. Still can't make my head deal with the map thing, but I don't know if it makes any real difference anyway and is certainly less important than finding scum.
I don't like your answer, friend. I was hoping I'd see something from you that tries to use the "data" you generated. I gave you a couple of chances to come forward with something like that, but it looks to me like it was actually very hollow. If you were honestly using a ploy to generate reads, then you... should be doing that. I think you are false, Slex, and it's time to update my vote.

Unvote insertnamehere

Vote Lynch Dyslexicon
This is the accusation I was thinking about earlier. Currently reading for a validity check.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

insertnamehere wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:

Let me put it this way: There has to be some serious dirt for me to want to lynch Scotty or Elohcin Day 2.

And there ain't any dirt.
Do you have anything specific to say against my case on Scotty?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Also @ INH, do you have any strong suspects besides Dyslexicon?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

speedchuck wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:

The blunder was the thing about Dizzy attacking certain people. His blunder, not yours.

It was the rest I disagreed with. And, I'll admit, I haven't done an ISO on you, nor built a case. I just can't remember any reasons to put you as town, and I'm on Dizzy's side regarding the ISO. It seems more like you were taking a player who had a shaky spot in this game earlier, assuming he's scum, and coming up with evidence to push that viewpoint.

Edit before posting: Your post about the case on mM is quite good, though. I like it.
Well, let me just say that I disagree with you about my case against Dizzy being biased nonsense.

Thanks for the compliment on my MM post, though. That's real swell of you.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Re: Phenon Mafia: Day 1 - And Into the Fire

Post by Quin »

Dyslexicon wrote:Somewhat casual observations

- Quin posts 2min after slip. Don't see much wrong with the response.

- Golden doesn't think I'm very good at mafia. XD

- Strawhenge flags it, but doesn't vote me.

- Nutella is impressed and joins the vote. Nothing wrong with this it feels like.

- Scotty joins vote, say "watch this just being an arbitrary number". I find this curious.

- Quin seems pleased with himself. :p

- JJJ warns that I shouldn't be hammered (that would've been lol though). Still not calling me outright mafia.

- Silver indicates that it's "suspicious enough for a vote".

- Fredwood is the first one to suggest the post doesn't make sense. Unsure of mafia motive for doing this.

Some players comments later, but I'm unsure how much can be read into that as it's not as immediate.
I was going to ask why JJJ did not declare me scum or town, but didn't contest anyone who declared me sure or almost sure scum. But it was answered later with his long post. The fact that he held on to it is probably town indicative. Which is a shame, cause I really wanted to scum read JJJ for some reason. Also, the last time I played here the player I was suspicious towards in the start, but then grew to be everyone's top town read turned out to be scum, and I felt like crying. Fact is, the early JJJ stuff did not make me confident in him being town, but the later is better, I think. It would be very helpful if players who has meta on JJJ can tell me if this is very typical of his town play (as I understand nobody really knows what his scum play is like (?)).
This is the only post that I think gives the impression that he's actually doing something with the results of his gambit. It's not very impressive.
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Sloonei wrote:Do you have anything specific to say against my case on Scotty?
I think the "contradiction" you pointed out is meaningless semantics, and the other "weird stuff" Scotty has allegedly done isn't weird enough to break through the fact that Scotty is mislynched for doing stuff people deem "weird" a whole bunch.

Do you think Dyslexicon's responses to my case are valid? How do you currently feel about him, in relation to Scotty and Elo?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Sloonei wrote:Also @ INH, do you have any strong suspects besides Dyslexicon?
How would you feel if I didn't?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'm still mixing up he's and she's. Problem is I don't actually know so :shrug: Sorry.
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Quin wrote:I'm still mixing up he's and she's. Problem is I don't actually know so :shrug: Sorry.
If it makes you feel better, gender is just something made up by clothing companies to sell different types of underwear.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

insertnamehere wrote:
Quin wrote:I'm still mixing up he's and she's. Problem is I don't actually know so :shrug: Sorry.
If it makes you feel better, gender is just something made up by clothing companies to sell different types of underwear.
The weirdest thing is socks. Why are there men's socks and women's socks? Are our ankles that different?
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

insertnamehere wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Do you have anything specific to say against my case on Scotty?
I think the "contradiction" you pointed out is meaningless semantics, and the other "weird stuff" Scotty has allegedly done isn't weird enough to break through the fact that Scotty is mislynched for doing stuff people deem "weird" a whole bunch.

Do you think Dyslexicon's responses to my case are valid? How do you currently feel about him, in relation to Scotty and Elo?
I sympathize with the Scotty mislynch dilemma as much as anyone and try hard to avoid it, but I have genuine suspicion of him in this game, which is not always the case.

Your Dyslexicon case is too big to generalize all of it as either good or bad. Like I said in my ISO, I think you brought up some good points as well as some things I disagree with. The responses that I have seen from him have not set off my sirengif, but I also still am missing some of the context on him. I'd need to engage directly with Dyslexicon before I can offer a firm read.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
The weirdest thing is socks. Why are there men's socks and women's socks? Are our ankles that different?
Mine are hairier than my lady friend's. My ankles, I mean, not my socks.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

insertnamehere wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Also @ INH, do you have any strong suspects besides Dyslexicon?
How would you feel if I didn't?
Disappointed. Probably linked to childhood trauma.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Vote Dizzy, might switch to marmot, for reasons.
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 347

Post by Dyslexicon »

I'm just watching. Don't mind me. :3
Silver Lantern
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Silver Lantern »

Sloonei wrote:
Silver Lantern wrote:Curious of people's opinions of the kills. Did anyone feel Wigly was acting particularly scummy?
This caught my attention during the metalmarsh ISO. This came earlier in Day 2. Silver Lantern later tells us that he killed Wilgy, but here he is asking why Wilgy was killed. I can think of plenty of reasons why he would be asking this question, but I'd like to ask why anyway.
I'm no sure why you'd ask such an obvious question. It's borderline dumb/intentionally obtuse.

Clearly I was fishing to get others to commit on their view of Wigly before his alignment was revealed. How is that not obvious to a player of your alleged caliber?
gfishfunk wrote: Silver Lantern - The only thing that needs to be said: A bull on fire in a flammable china shop.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Scotty wrote:Stop voting me. I'd rather not be lynched at the same time as I was lynched in GoC while being incapacitatwd by no cell plAn

The tone of this post resonated vaguely for me back to Rocky and Bullwinkle, in which Scotty was bad almost exactly 1 year ago to the day. He was caught early by a certain valiant townie and responded with a similar tone when he was going down. Here's a comparable post. Tells us not to vote for him and such without doing much to actually respond to the cases being made.

Granted, this might just be how he responds to things. I'll go look for townie Scotty lynches. They're not hard to find.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Silver Lantern wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Silver Lantern wrote:Curious of people's opinions of the kills. Did anyone feel Wigly was acting particularly scummy?
This caught my attention during the metalmarsh ISO. This came earlier in Day 2. Silver Lantern later tells us that he killed Wilgy, but here he is asking why Wilgy was killed. I can think of plenty of reasons why he would be asking this question, but I'd like to ask why anyway.
I'm no sure why you'd ask such an obvious question. It's borderline dumb/intentionally obtuse.

Clearly I was fishing to get others to commit on their view of Wigly before his alignment was revealed. How is that not obvious to a player of your alleged caliber?
I ask questions so that people will say things, not because I can't figure out the answers on my own
Got any results you want to share?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Silver Lantern
Stool Pigeon

Post by Silver Lantern »

Sloonei wrote:

The tone of this post resonated vaguely for me back to Rocky and Bullwinkle, in which Scotty was bad almost exactly 1 year ago to the day. He was caught early by a certain valiant townie and responded with a similar tone when he was going down. Here's a comparable post. Tells us not to vote for him and such without doing much to actually respond to the cases being made.

Granted, this might just be how he responds to things. I'll go look for townie Scotty lynches. They're not hard to find.
The overreaction Does seem scummy. I mean he has what, 2 votes?
gfishfunk wrote: Silver Lantern - The only thing that needs to be said: A bull on fire in a flammable china shop.
Silver Lantern
Stool Pigeon

Post by Silver Lantern »

Sloonei wrote:
Silver Lantern wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

I ask questions so that people will say things, not because I can't figure out the answers on my own
Yeah I'm not in the habit of being questioned when I'm clearly town. It's quite irritating, not that you care. :grin:
Silver Lantern
Stool Pigeon

Post by Silver Lantern »

Silver Lantern wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Silver Lantern wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

Yeah I'm not in the habit of being questioned when I'm clearly town. It's quite irritating, not that you care. :grin:
Btw, it's not irritating when someone I feel is scum is doing it cause hey, i get they have to play the game too. It's irritating when someone else whose probably town does it.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

YO SILVER LANTERN

You read my post on Dyslexicon?

I'm not really expecting you to fully agree with it, but I'd like to hear your response nevertheless.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Silver Lantern wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Silver Lantern wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

:grin: I can't not ask questions. I don't apologize.

Just treat me like either a 3 year old or a psychiatrist rather than an interrogator.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dyslexicon wrote:I'm just watching. Don't mind me. :3
Tell me about your thoughts on the game right now please.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Silver Lantern
Stool Pigeon

Post by Silver Lantern »

Sloonei wrote:
Silver Lantern wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Silver Lantern wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

Just treat me like either a 3 year old or a psychiatrist rather than an interrogator.
It's cool man I get it's your playstyle. I don't want to playstyle police you. :p I'm sure eventually I'll just start ignoring your questions if they're too annoying. It's just that on our site constantly fishing for info is a little scummy so it raises a red flag every time you question me.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Silver Lantern wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Silver Lantern wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Silver Lantern wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

It's cool man I get it's your playstyle. I don't want to playstyle police you. :p I'm sure eventually I'll just start ignoring your questions if they're too annoying. It's just that on our site constantly fishing for info is a little scummy so it raises a red flag every time you question me.
I am fishing for info! Useful, town-supporting info.
Got any thoughts about people's Wilgy reads that are worth sharing?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

like 10 minutes to go and we still aint got a tally
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”