Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Phenon Mafia: Day 2 - Of Jugulars and Carnage

Post by Sloonei »

Scotty is still my most confident read.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Silver Lantern
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Silver Lantern »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
speedchuck wrote:
insertnamehere wrote: What about if we just go ahead and lynch Dys, then you can figure out me and Marmot's alignment?
What is I think you're all three town ATM
I don't understand.

Your last rainbow says otherwise.
Ewww you only have me as yellow Chuck?

For shame. ;)
gfishfunk wrote: Silver Lantern - The only thing that needs to be said: A bull on fire in a flammable china shop.
Silver Lantern
Stool Pigeon

Post by Silver Lantern »

Sloonei wrote:Scotty is still my most confident read.
That he's town?
gfishfunk wrote: Silver Lantern - The only thing that needs to be said: A bull on fire in a flammable china shop.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 83

Post by insertnamehere »

Why?

Give me your top reason that doesn't involve meta or semantics.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
speedchuck wrote:
insertnamehere wrote: What about if we just go ahead and lynch Dys, then you can figure out me and Marmot's alignment?
I don't understand.

:ponder:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 104
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
nutella wrote:INH and Quin are making me sad. Dys is the player I trust the most currently (or on about equal footing with Silver and Golden). I believe SO strongly that Dys is civ, I'd say even more so given the recent discussion -- especially their replies to Quin. I was thinking "amen" to everything Dys said in response to Quin's utterly ridiculous and nuance-lacking accusation that they haven't provided reads/reactions to the fakeslip when they so clearly have, and has generally acted very town.

I'm also disappointed in you, Sloonei. I'm glad you backed off of Scotty, since he's been hinting all game and that's part of why I believe he's probably town. But I thought you had said a couple pages back that you'd also be willing to vote for INH or Marmot, and now you don't seem to be considering that at all. I wish you would consider switching to Marmot, especially so close to the deadline when we're not even hitting the soft lynch threshold and he's our best shot.

lots of linki. Sloon can you give reasons you think MM is town?
If you could vote for anyone not named Metalmarsh89 or insertnamehere, who would you vote for?
Well, I wouldn't, but hypothetically if I had to, probably someone out of Jack, LC, maaaybe Eloh, and... yeah that's about it.
insertnamehere wrote:
Also, didn't you just say Quin's case against Dizzy "lacked all nuance" or something?
Yes. That was specifically about the point Quin was pursuing, which was the allegation that Dys planted the fakeslip and then failed to use it.

@Quin: You have literally quoted the post where Dys did respond to people's reactions. Other than that, you must have completely missed the point they made about nuance, where it wasn't just about the first-degree reactions people had to the fakeslip itself, but the discussion it generated, from which a lot of their activity in the thread evolved.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

insertnamehere wrote:
Why?

All of the reads he's shared have been extremely light.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 321

Post by speedchuck »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
speedchuck wrote:
I don't understand.

Some things have changes since my last rainbow.

If you two are scum (yes you are lumped together), you have GIGANTIC BALLS to be pulling all of this. TBH, I almost think I'm wrong about Dizzy now. Almost. Not quite.

I can hardly keep up with the posts right now.

Scotty is my most confident read too.
SL, I believe you now because of the reveal that you have more vigs. Falsifiable and unbalanced as scum. Good for my read, bad for your survivability. Protectives take note. Wish you hadn't said that.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Why?

Way to summarize my ISO.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Silver Lantern wrote:
That he's town?
No.

i forget who you are voting for. Who are you voting for? Why? Refresh me on your stance on all the people currently involved in the unfolding drama please.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Silver Lantern
Stool Pigeon

Post by Silver Lantern »

nutella wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
nutella wrote:INH and Quin are making me sad. Dys is the player I trust the most currently (or on about equal footing with Silver and Golden). I believe SO strongly that Dys is civ, I'd say even more so given the recent discussion -- especially their replies to Quin. I was thinking "amen" to everything Dys said in response to Quin's utterly ridiculous and nuance-lacking accusation that they haven't provided reads/reactions to the fakeslip when they so clearly have, and has generally acted very town.

I'm also disappointed in you, Sloonei. I'm glad you backed off of Scotty, since he's been hinting all game and that's part of why I believe he's probably town. But I thought you had said a couple pages back that you'd also be willing to vote for INH or Marmot, and now you don't seem to be considering that at all. I wish you would consider switching to Marmot, especially so close to the deadline when we're not even hitting the soft lynch threshold and he's our best shot.

If you could vote for anyone not named Metalmarsh89 or insertnamehere, who would you vote for?
Well, I wouldn't, but hypothetically if I had to, probably someone out of Jack, LC, maaaybe Eloh, and... yeah that's about it.
insertnamehere wrote:
Also, didn't you just say Quin's case against Dizzy "lacked all nuance" or something?
Yes. That was specifically about the point Quin was pursuing, which was the allegation that Dys planted the fakeslip and then failed to use it.

@Quin: You have literally quoted the post where Dys did respond to people's reactions. Other than that, you must have completely missed the point they made about nuance, where it wasn't just about the first-degree reactions people had to the fakeslip itself, but the discussion it generated, from which a lot of their activity in the thread evolved.
I feel pretty good about Jack actually. Would be curious to get Fred's take on him too.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Sloonei wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Why?

So, neutrality?

Yeah, I'm giving this case a hard pass.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 555

Post by Quin »

nutella wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

insertnamehere wrote:

He did fail to use it. Saying a vote 'looks normal' or 'is curious' doesn't do nearly enough for me than it should if he was invested in analysing the results of his gambit.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Quin wrote:
nutella wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
Quin wrote:INH brings up an interesting point in that Dizzy had put Nacho down as her only null read. That seems like a rookie error, which she apparently is not, and given Dizzy's presence in the thread, I think it's likely she'd have spoken out against a Nacho kill for that specific reason.

I agree with INH for what he said about her fluctuating read on 3J. I'm not bothered by drops and rises of one or two tiers on a rainbow list, but to describe it as a roller coaster is correct. My interpretation of 3J's standing in the respective posts looks like this

1 A slight scum, for agreeing with me about the Sorsha discussion and voting 3J
2 Says he has no real scum-reads
3 A rainbow list where 3J is listed as his 2nd top town read. Justification is that he couldn't find anything suspicious about him
4 Slight scum, a cold read.
I still don't see evidence that this is an inconsistent thought process rather than a person simply changing their mind a couple of times. What would be the baddie motivation to change it up like that? Or do you believe Dyslexicon simply lost track of his own read on the most vocal player in the game? That would be a genuine slip.
Tbh, this is the one point that I keep waffling on that could convince me that Dys could be bad, and to me it would entail that JJJ is his teammate. But I'd only be willing to entertain that possibility after determining Marmot's and/or INH's alignment.
Why would a marmot or INH lynch solidify your feelings on Dys and 3J?
I went over this in a post soon after INH's big ISO. I see heavy connections between INH and Marmot (there were some soft defenses in that iso post, for one thing), and I feel an anti-alignment between that pair and between Dys and JJJ because most of INH's ISO was promoting the idea that Dys and JJJ could be baddie teammates. So, if Marmot flips civ, I'd be more inclined to trust INH, and thus more inclined to entertain the notion that Dys/JJJ are bad.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Silver Lantern
Stool Pigeon

Post by Silver Lantern »

sprityo wrote:HASTY EDITION

VOTALS

Eloh (2): Scotty, JJJ
Scotty(2): Silver Lantern, speedchuck
INH(1): Golden
Dyslexicon (2): INH, quin
MetalMarsh89 (3): nutella, Dyslexicon, Long Con

With 18 Alive, it takes 10 to Lynch and 5 to Soft Lynch. There is currently 80 minutes left in the day

CURRENTLY, NO ONE WILL BE LYNCHED!!!!
Here you go Sloonei.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

insertnamehere wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Why?

So, neutrality?

No, not neutrality. Neutrality, as I understand it, is "Maybe Player X is good, maybe Player X is bad. IDK." Scotty's posts have featured such reads as "Wilgy is inviting WIFOM" and "Elohcin is the most suspicious player here." He's taking stances, but the reasons are lacking and I don't find his conviction believable.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Silver Lantern wrote:

VOTALS

With 18 Alive, it takes 10 to Lynch and 5 to Soft Lynch. There is currently 80 minutes left in the day

Here you go Sloonei.
I believe marmot voted for Dizzy.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 160
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

aaaaaaaaaaa

VOTALS

Dyslexicon (3): INH, quin, MM

With 18 Alive, it takes 10 to Lynch and 5 to Soft Lynch. There is currently 20 minutes left in the day

Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Still 80 minutes? Who stopped the clock?
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Quin wrote:Still 80 minutes? Who stopped the clock?
my bad, i quote my previous stuff when reposting these, it should be fixed
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Silver Lantern wrote:

VOTALS

Here you go Sloonei.
Which player on this poll are you most inclined to believe is town?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

nutella wrote:
Quin wrote:
nutella wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
Quin wrote:INH brings up an interesting point in that Dizzy had put Nacho down as her only null read. That seems like a rookie error, which she apparently is not, and given Dizzy's presence in the thread, I think it's likely she'd have spoken out against a Nacho kill for that specific reason.

I agree with INH for what he said about her fluctuating read on 3J. I'm not bothered by drops and rises of one or two tiers on a rainbow list, but to describe it as a roller coaster is correct. My interpretation of 3J's standing in the respective posts looks like this

1 A slight scum, for agreeing with me about the Sorsha discussion and voting 3J
2 Says he has no real scum-reads
3 A rainbow list where 3J is listed as his 2nd top town read. Justification is that he couldn't find anything suspicious about him
4 Slight scum, a cold read.
I still don't see evidence that this is an inconsistent thought process rather than a person simply changing their mind a couple of times. What would be the baddie motivation to change it up like that? Or do you believe Dyslexicon simply lost track of his own read on the most vocal player in the game? That would be a genuine slip.
Tbh, this is the one point that I keep waffling on that could convince me that Dys could be bad, and to me it would entail that JJJ is his teammate. But I'd only be willing to entertain that possibility after determining Marmot's and/or INH's alignment.
Why would a marmot or INH lynch solidify your feelings on Dys and 3J?
I went over this in a post soon after INH's big ISO. I see heavy connections between INH and Marmot (there were some soft defenses in that iso post, for one thing), and I feel an anti-alignment between that pair and between Dys and JJJ because most of INH's ISO was promoting the idea that Dys and JJJ could be baddie teammates. So, if Marmot flips civ, I'd be more inclined to trust INH, and thus more inclined to entertain the notion that Dys/JJJ are bad.
I think Marmot is civ, and the case against him isn't very good.

So does Sloonei.

Do you now think we're all one big scum team?

Seriously, you're the only one seeing these links here. Plus you've set up a false equivalency. If Marmot flips civ or scum, you have a lynch lined right up. You're basically making up your own little game and writing your own rules.

I really don't like this post.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

vote Scotty because I've convinced myself that's where I want my vote to be. I'll move this if needed to ensure a lynch.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Elohcin »

Quin wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Quin wrote:
Elohcin wrote:Quin, who should I vote for?
I wouldn't recommend voted outside of those already on the poll. Decent cases have been made for everyone currently on it.
and who would that be?
I won't tell you that. I'd rather you make a decision on your own.
I just wanted to know who even had votes. Ah well..whatever. I'm over this game.

and the linki is INSANE....has been all hour.

AH....like 4ths linki and I finally see votals. really? votals? lord. I vote Elohcin

LINKI LINKI GAHHHHHH
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

nutella wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

I understand an Elohcin vote, but only because she's made it clear she's not interested in the game.

jackofhearts I get... sort of. I recall a couple things he's said that pinged me, although his responses were solid.

Why Long Con?
speedchuck wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
speedchuck wrote:
I don't understand.

Some things have changes since my last rainbow.

If you two are scum (yes you are lumped together), you have GIGANTIC BALLS to be pulling all of this. TBH, I almost think I'm wrong about Dizzy now. Almost. Not quite.

I can hardly keep up with the posts right now.

Scotty is my most confident read too.
SL, I believe you now because of the reveal that you have more vigs. Falsifiable and unbalanced as scum. Good for my read, bad for your survivability. Protectives take note. Wish you hadn't said that.
I can hardly keep up with the whole game, let alone the flood of posts at EoD.

Why would you lump two players together as townies?

Linki: well never mind about jack

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

nutella wrote: I went over this in a post soon after INH's big ISO. I see heavy connections between INH and Marmot (there were some soft defenses in that iso post, for one thing), and I feel an anti-alignment between that pair and between Dys and JJJ because most of INH's ISO was promoting the idea that Dys and JJJ could be baddie teammates. So, if Marmot flips civ, I'd be more inclined to trust INH, and thus more inclined to entertain the notion that Dys/JJJ are bad.
I honestly can't see INH and Marmot being scum at this point. Mostly because of how blatant everything right now is with them trying to kill Dys.
But I thought all this time that Dys was town.

I do see that same thing though, yeah.

Disclaimer for me: I WILL literally vote for anyone that isn't in my SUPER DUPER town list to secure a lynch.
My SUPER DUPER town list is being shaken up.

Why do you guys post so much this close to deadline? Agh post earlier so we can sort things out
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Silver Lantern
Stool Pigeon

Post by Silver Lantern »

Sloonei wrote:
Silver Lantern wrote:
That he's town?
No.

i forget who you are voting for. Who are you voting for? Why? Refresh me on your stance on all the people currently involved in the unfolding drama please.
I am cool lynching Scotty, Marsh, INH, or Eloh.

I can vote for Dys, but would probably only do so if he's stuck at 4 votes close to time and we have no other lynch candidate. I prefer to lynch someone and get an autopsy than not.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

@INH I didn't like it either. Suggesting a INH or marmot lynch must happen before a Dys/3J lynch doesn't sit well with me, because that surely works the other way around.
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Sloonei wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
Why?

So, neutrality?

No, not neutrality. Neutrality, as I understand it, is "Maybe Player X is good, maybe Player X is bad. IDK." Scotty's posts have featured such reads as "Wilgy is inviting WIFOM" and "Elohcin is the most suspicious player here." He's taking stances, but the reasons are lacking and I don't find his conviction believable.
It sounds to me like less a case and more a modern art project that only makes perfect sense to the person who made it. To me, it looks like nothing at all.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

VOTALS

Eloh (3): Scotty, JJJ, Eloh
Scotty(3): Silver Lantern, speedchuck, Sloonei
Dyslexicon (3): INH, quin, MM

With 18 Alive, it takes 10 to Lynch and 5 to Soft Lynch. There is currently 20 minutes left in the day

Banners:
ImageImageImage
Silver Lantern
Stool Pigeon

Post by Silver Lantern »

Sloonei wrote:
Silver Lantern wrote:

VOTALS

Here you go Sloonei.
Which player on this poll are you most inclined to believe is town?
Myself?

OH you mean the players being voted for? :rolleyes:

Dys or maybe Eloh.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Elohcin wrote:
Quin wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Quin wrote:
I wouldn't recommend voted outside of those already on the poll. Decent cases have been made for everyone currently on it.
and who would that be?
I just wanted to know who even had votes. Ah well..whatever. I'm over this game.

AH....like 4ths linki and I finally see votals. really? votals? lord. I vote Elohcin

LINKI LINKI GAHHHHHH
Apologies. I thought you were still asking me for a specific person. I'd appreciate it if you didn't self vote though.
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Elohcin wrote:
Quin wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
Quin wrote:
and who would that be?

LINKI LINKI GAHHHHHH
Scum would not make such a ballsy move. :ponder:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Silver Lantern wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Silver Lantern wrote:
That he's town?
No.

I can vote for Dys, but would probably only do so if he's stuck at 4 votes close to time and we have no other lynch candidate. I prefer to lynch someone and get an autopsy than not.
So you're telling me you could vote for literally any of these people right now?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote:

I never said I'd vote for INH and marmot. I ISO'd both of them because it was suggested that I do and I came out reading them both as town.

I've seen no reason not to view marmot as town. He's provided his thoughts and been inquisitive at points in the game. Not all the time, but I wouldn't expect him to be. What reasons do you have to read him as bad?
1) His presence in the thread has increasingly diverged from his normal style, IMO. You might disagree but that's a general feeling I've had. Call this the gut portion of my reasoning.
2) My suspicion of him has a lot to do with INH and a couple other connections.
3) One little thing that pinged me was that jokey reference to the fakeslip after the night post, the "still 5 scum" thing. Someone, I forget who, teased him with "well how do you know Wilgy wasn't scum?" and I honestly think that's a fair catch. This is a rather weak point because it was just a joke so may not mean anything, but tbh I think it increases his likelihood of being scum because he automatically knew/assumed Wilgy wasn't.
4) I'm sure there was something else but it escapes me in the current frazzlement of the thread.

Plus, as I also said in that post where I decided to vote for him, I think that he will be a very productive flip in terms of determining other alignments; if he flips town I will feel kind of bad about it but we'll also still learn quite a bit. As INH has retorted to me, lynching Dys would have the same benefits, but (a) I suspect Marmot much more, and (b) would feel less bad if he flipped civ than if we lynched a civ Dys because Dys has been participating way way more than Marmot.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

@Sloonei and Elochin: Are you both perfectly happy casting meaningless votes?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Silver Lantern
Stool Pigeon

Post by Silver Lantern »

I wish Jack or JJJ was around. Sloonei is VERY non-commital as a leader.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Silver Lantern wrote:I wish Jack or JJJ was around. Sloonei is VERY non-commital as a leader.
If those two or Golden were around, this EoD would be 100% more crazy and linki-filled.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

nutella expressed that INH and I were making her 'sad' and that she was 'disappointed' in Sloonei. Neither of those are stances on our alignments. Something to take with us to Day 3.
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Quin wrote:nutella expressed that INH and I were making her 'sad' and that she was 'disappointed' in Sloonei. Neither of those are stances on our alignments. Something to take with us to Day 3.
Nutella is my biggest scumread other than Dys right now.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Silver Lantern wrote:I wish Jack or JJJ was around. Sloonei is VERY non-commital as a leader.
This is Day 1 for me and reading this thread today has been like trying to drink the ocean. I am less certain of what's going on than anyone else here right now. I'm avoiding any sort of leadership role with all my heart.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

We're voting for who we're going to lynch remember?

I'm not a huge fan of players steering the thread discussion at crunch time, maybe because I'm incapable of such a tactic.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

This is abnormal for Sloonei, but I don't think that non-committal is an accurate description of his play so far.
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Interesting how Dys has been listed as online this whole time but hasn't said a peep.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

insertnamehere wrote:@Sloonei and Elochin: Are you both perfectly happy casting meaningless votes?
Scotty is tied for the lead and I've already stated that I'll change it to ensure we get some results today. This accusation makes no sense.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Silver Lantern
Stool Pigeon

Post by Silver Lantern »

Sloonei wrote:
Silver Lantern wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Silver Lantern wrote:
That he's town?
No.

So you're telling me you could vote for literally any of these people right now?
I'd prefer not to vote for Dys, but the value of an autopsy outweighs my preference. The rest are suspicious as all get.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Unvote

Vote Lynch Sloonei

Get yo' head in the game!!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Nutella, how do you quantify participation?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

vote Scotty

I'd rather lynch Speed but only Dizzy agrees with me on him.

Not convinced by INH on Dizzy at all. Can't read Marmot for crap. Can't read Elih cause she's barely playing but I could see her w/w with Marmot if one of them flips.

So many linkis. If someone has a strong argument, point me to it fast.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Unvote

Vote Lynch Sloonei

Get yo' head in the game!!
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image