Geddup Noise (Host, Dead, Non)
65%

Total votes: 17
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 257

Re: Homestar Runner [Night 3]

Post by thellama73 »

I think Matt's argument that Snow Dog could be on Eloh's team is pretty unlikely. At this point in the game I am prepared to treat Snow Dog as a non-girl squad member.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 156

Post by Draconus »

thellama73 wrote:I think Matt's argument that Snow Dog could be on Eloh's team is pretty unlikely. At this point in the game I am prepared to treat Snow Dog as a non-girl squad member.
Yup. Snow's a civ :srsnod:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Matt »

Mongoose wrote:Nice steering of the convo onto people who did not just lynch a civ. Let's examine those voters next, shall we?
I don't have a problem examining anyone outside of Llama and possibly Devin, so no, I was not steering the convo any which way.

Just have a problem with your idea that just because Hedgie was a civ, that you must be too.

Devin, what about da Goose? What's your read on her?
Image Image Image Image
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Don't put words in my mouth. I never made the causal link; you made that. I said it makes it more likely than not that we are civ.

The case on Hedge was so entirely poor, that's how I 'knew' she was civ. Her defense came across as extremely genuine.So we can continue down this ridiculous path and you'll all end up saying "Wow, I was really wrong about Mongoose. She was acting so strangely, so I really thought she was bad." You can do that and you will be Wrong Wrong Pete Tong and if you are a civ, you will wish you had trusted me.

Or you can listen to me and we can ferret out some bad guys. Getting Eloh on Day 1 was a mixed blessing because it's made us completely go off the rails, just as someone predicted it would. It was a Day 1 vote for goodness sake. No one really knows what's up on Day 1.

And this isn't a courtesy bus, no one gets free rides (RE: your concern of examining Llama and maybe Devin), including me. Hedge's voters should be explaining themselves right now, not me.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 276

Post by Snow Dog »

Matt F voted hedge. he's just throwing rocks around at the moment trying to move blame.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

How does it make you more likely to be civ? I don't understand this.

If you are civ, then you shouldn't "know" about anyone's alignment, unless you have a rolecheck.

As for explaining my vote for Hedge, at the time it was a close race between Llama, Hedge, A Person, and MP.

There was no way I was voting for Llama, I felt very uncomfortable voting for A Person based on what I asked him earlier, and based off RL events, whether fair or not, I don't think MP is a baddie. I just don't.

Leaving me with Hedge, based on her supposed "save" of Elo on Day 1, coupled with the convo that Hedge, Snow, and Bullz were having earlier, just clinched it for me.

Please explain how you defending Hedge, and Hedge turning up civvie, makes it more likely that you are civ then not.

Linki - If I'm right about Devin, and he vouches for you Snowy, then I'm good with you for now. But please don't assume I'm "throwing rocks" to shift blame. Mongoose's post about "Spin that one, baddies" pinged me greatly.
Image Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Matt F wrote:How does it make you more likely to be civ? I don't understand this.

If you are civ, then you shouldn't "know" about anyone's alignment, unless you have a rolecheck.

As for explaining my vote for Hedge, at the time it was a close race between Llama, Hedge, A Person, and MP.

There was no way I was voting for Llama, I felt very uncomfortable voting for A Person based on what I asked him earlier, and based off RL events, whether fair or not, I don't think MP is a baddie. I just don't.

Leaving me with Hedge, based on her supposed "save" of Elo on Day 1, coupled with the convo that Hedge, Snow, and Bullz were having earlier, just clinched it for me.

Please explain how you defending Hedge, and Hedge turning up civvie, makes it more likely that you are civ then not.

Linki - If I'm right about Devin, and he vouches for you Snowy, then I'm good with you for now. But please don't assume I'm "throwing rocks" to shift blame. Mongoose's post about "Spin that one, baddies" pinged me greatly.
Why?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

It didn't feel genuine. It felt like she was saying "yeah, we were so right about Hedge, we must be civvie"

Derp
Image Image Image Image
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Matt F wrote:
Mongoose wrote:Nice steering of the convo onto people who did not just lynch a civ. Let's examine those voters next, shall we?
I don't have a problem examining anyone outside of Llama and possibly Devin, so no, I was not steering the convo any which way.

Just have a problem with your idea that just because Hedgie was a civ, that you must be too.

Devin, what about da Goose? What's your read on her?
Other than the fact that her new red eyes look evil... Mongoose has played an amazing game so far and has stayed 100% off of my radar.
Mongoose wrote:Don't put words in my mouth. I never made the causal link; you made that. I said it makes it more likely than not that we are civ.

The case on Hedge was so entirely poor, that's how I 'knew' she was civ. Her defense came across as extremely genuine.So we can continue down this ridiculous path and you'll all end up saying "Wow, I was really wrong about Mongoose. She was acting so strangely, so I really thought she was bad." You can do that and you will be Wrong Wrong Pete Tong and if you are a civ, you will wish you had trusted me.

Or you can listen to me and we can ferret out some bad guys. Getting Eloh on Day 1 was a mixed blessing because it's made us completely go off the rails, just as someone predicted it would. It was a Day 1 vote for goodness sake. No one really knows what's up on Day 1.

And this isn't a courtesy bus, no one gets free rides (RE: your concern of examining Llama and maybe Devin), including me. Hedge's voters should be explaining themselves right now, not me.
Let's retract the claws and point the teeth in a safer direction shall we? I have no reason to vote for Mongoose yet. I don't believe she was saying that because Hedge was civ, she is, too. (It is also not what I was saying).

I do agree with her that the case Hedge was extremely poor. I believe the comments reasoning that she would be a good person to lynch should be scrutinized for possible baddie manipulation. That being said: No one is off the hook/getting a free ride! Not even me! I'll go down swinging before before you let me out of my cell! :p ... What was I saying? Oh yes. I think from here, looking carefully at the people who voted for Hedge is a necessity. Do we need to lynch one of them? Not necessarily. But it doesn't hurt to start a process of elimination (ruling out possible suspects) there.

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 126

Post by A Person »

RIP Hedge, I personally never doubted your civness :(
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Matt F wrote:It didn't feel genuine. It felt like she was saying "yeah, we were so right about Hedge, we must be civvie"

Derp
That's not the way I read it.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Not sure why I need to vouch for Snow Dog, but I will do so for now. I do believe he is genuinely civ and I have no reason to believe otherwise.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:Not sure why I need to vouch for Snow Dog, but I will do so for now. I do believe he is genuinely civ and I have no reason to believe otherwise.
I don't know why you say that but thanks anyway. :)
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Snow Dog wrote:
Matt F wrote:It didn't feel genuine. It felt like she was saying "yeah, we were so right about Hedge, we must be civvie"

Derp
That's not the way I read it.
That's how I read it.

Linki
Image Image Image Image
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Snow Dog wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:Not sure why I need to vouch for Snow Dog, but I will do so for now. I do believe he is genuinely civ and I have no reason to believe otherwise.
I don't know why you say that but thanks anyway. :)
You're welcome! :)

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Devin the Omniscient wrote: Other than the fact that her new red eyes look evil... Mongoose has played an amazing game so far and has stayed 100% off of my radar.
Well, she's been ON my radar for the whole game, and I've read her posts a bunch of times. At this point, I'm convinced she's civvie.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Matt F wrote:How does it make you more likely to be civ? I don't understand this.

It's too much to risk in this game to defend someone the way I've done it -- part of the case vs. Hedge was that she was seen to be in cahoots with Eloh. It's a bold maneuver I know. I'm not asking to be exonerated because I warned against a civ lynch and then it happened. That could be too easy to exploit by a baddie. Civs protect civs (or who they infer are civs).

Obviously not everyone that voted for Owlface is bad, that wouldn't even make sense.

All y'all: This is something I've been mulling: What are the teen girls' motivations to keep The Blue Lasers alive (for now at least) and vice versa?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

I'm going to reread Goose tonight after work, see if I can see what Devin and Llama see about her.

As of now, though, I don't trust her, despite Llama (who I'm sure of) suggesting otherwise.
Image Image Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Mongoose wrote: All y'all: This is something I've been mulling: What are the teen girls' motivations to keep The Blue Lasers alive (for now at least) and vice versa?
Usually it's specified in the win conditions that each baddie team has to kill all the civvs, the other baddie team and the SK if there is one. Your question though sent me in search of the win conditions and I can't find them. Hmm. Did someone ask for them earlier and Daisy put them in the thread somewhere? Or did I just not see them? Or are they just not there in which case I'm going to ask Daisy about them.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

juliets wrote:
Mongoose wrote: All y'all: This is something I've been mulling: What are the teen girls' motivations to keep The Blue Lasers alive (for now at least) and vice versa?
Usually it's specified in the win conditions that each baddie team has to kill all the civvs, the other baddie team and the SK if there is one. Your question though sent me in search of the win conditions and I can't find them. Hmm. Did someone ask for them earlier and Daisy put them in the thread somewhere? Or did I just not see them? Or are they just not there in which case I'm going to ask Daisy about them.
Right?! It makes me very nervous.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Daisy can we know the win conditions for each of the groups including the SK (I would assume his/hers is LMS but you never know)?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

RIP Hedgie. :( I'm sorry I was wrong about you. :(
juliets wrote:
You know that's a good question. I guess I just inferred that those usual win conditions were the ones in play but as it's not stated, that could very well be an interesting point.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Spacedaisy »

All factions have a Last standing win condition. No teams can win together, nor can Trogdor win with anyone else.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 136

Post by Bullzeye »

Hmmm... Devin, I kinda wish you'd held onto your rezz a little while longer, Hedge's role would have helped us way more than I can. But oh well. I think soon I'm going to have to do a full re-read of this thread and try to regain some bearings because right now I think more people are civ than not-civ and while that's lovely I kinda need some suspects. Trouble is I'm not going to have time until Monday as I'm volunteering all week and away at the weekend.

Oh yeah by the way, advanced notice that this weekend I'm going back to university to work on some open days and try to encourage people that Keele is a wonderful place they should totally go to. It's gonna be fun but I probably won't have much internet access at all from Saturday morning to Sunday evening. I won't be taking my laptop and I don't know what the library opening times are like so my only option could be mobile internet on my phone.

Unless this game is somehow different to most they have no motivation. Both baddie teams will be wanting to get the other team's members lynched for civ cred and just to remove the competition. It's much easier to kill people off when you're the only ones doing the killing and don't have to worry that your team will lose someone in the night. Same with Trogdor, he should want baddies dead first but he doesn't really have all that much control over his kill...

Linki - this game apparently is not different from usual, so the baddie teams probably want each other dead.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

wow daisy! that was quick! thanks for the info. :)
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

So I want everyone dead? XD

JK :blush:

@Bullz: I see that. But there will hopefully be a second chance for that. For the record I am not 100% certain.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

You know, I'm starting to get more and more wary of those who are remaining out of the spotlight. I'm going to put them on center stage for a moment. I'd like to hear opinions from DFaraday, DP, a little bit more from Gleam (Thanks for your input so far!(Even though you hate me XD )).

I'll look to see who else I'm missing!

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 256
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Wow, that result sucks majorly. RIP Hedgeowl. I should have thrown off to BDH, but I felt the case on you was more likely to net us a Baddie than that on AP... But there's no way I would have voted for you if I wasn't protecting the other vote getters. And I dd sincerely believe there was at least a chance you were Elohcin'/ teammate.

I agree with devin, we need to look where attention has not been going. I asked twice about BWT earlier but I don't think anyone responded. I m terrible at reading him but he is not reading super great to me... Any opinions from others? Also, I agree on looking at gleam, DP, DFaraday, etc.

How about SVS, what do players think of her?

And lastly, what about BDH and Vomps? Neither received many votes today.

I am not necessarily throwing out that I am suspicious of these players. Some I am, some I am not particularly... I really just want to know what people think.

I have to go now, be around later or something.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also what do players think of Juliet's and Matt f
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

I'd also like more of an opinion from Timmer, Leam, and Borrokkuei (I'm mighty curious about what happened between borok and Trogdor, as well).

Guys, I know this is a busy game and it can be very tedious to follow, but I don't want to kill off a civ for being to quiet. I know some of you are notorious for laying low, too. But Come On. Why do some of you hate me? Why do some of you like me? Is it my eyes? But enough about me. What do you think of everyone else? Why did you vote the way you voted? Why the hell didn't you vote for me??

Ok.. I'll be back to see if anything comes up. Here's some entertainment while I'm gone:

:DJ:
:guitar: :sax: :bass:
:drums:

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 95

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

F**k! That was one of the worst results possible! :( :rip: Hedgeowl!

Linki: Alex, do you have any questions for me? Maybe that could give you a clearer read on me.

SVS: Not really sure yet. It seems like she's been fairly helpful and asking a lot of questions so far. Doesn't tell me if she's good or bad yet.

BDH: I would still lean baddie on him for now.

Vomps: Not sure. I can't read him at all based on his posts. Certain actions taken by him I think are far more telling.

Juliets: VERY slightly leaning baddie. But lately that feeling is starting to go away.

Matt F: I want to re-read him some. I'm starting to wonder if it's just his wacky theories or if he has more nefarious purposes in mind. Otherwise, not sure yet.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 95

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

I feel like after how the previous day went down, I need to do some serious re-reading. Unfortunately, the extent I wish to do it at might not come until this weekend. I have lots of work the rest of this week (including a half-day meeting tomorrow, an 8-5 one on Friday, and working Saturday morning). So it probably won't be coming until this weekend.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:I'd also like more of an opinion from Timmer, Leam, and Borrokkuei (I'm mighty curious about what happened between borok and Trogdor, as well).

Guys, I know this is a busy game and it can be very tedious to follow, but I don't want to kill off a civ for being to quiet. I know some of you are notorious for laying low, too. But Come On. Why do some of you hate me? Why do some of you like me? Is it my eyes? But enough about me. What do you think of everyone else? Why did you vote the way you voted? Why the hell didn't you vote for me??

Ok.. I'll be back to see if anything comes up. Here's some entertainment while I'm gone:

:DJ:
:guitar: :sax: :bass:
:drums:
I just want to add DP to the list. DP I know this is your normal MO but Devin is right, I also don't want to kill off a civvie for being too quiet.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Thanks Juliets! It needs to be said or I feel certain characters are just going to slip right by us.

Oh, and DP was in my first list slightly further up the page :D

agleaminranks
The Mark
Posts in topic: 28

Post by agleaminranks »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:I'd also like more of an opinion from Timmer, Leam, and Borrokkuei (I'm mighty curious about what happened between borok and Trogdor, as well).
Something I noticed when reviewing the old polls: During the night 1 poll when the hut options were made public, borokkuei was in the same hut as Bullzeye when Trogdor targeted it, though it resulted in Bullzeye getting burninated. Then borokkuei was the victim of Trogdor the second night as well. It could be a coincidence, but I'm not inclined to believe in such things with this game. Was borokkuei maybe being targeted by Trogdor? I don't see anything in his abilities that would allow him to target a specific player like that though...

Just an observation.
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 31

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Sorry for playing so terribly. When I die in Six Feet Under or the game ends I'll try and be more active.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

agleaminranks wrote:
Something I noticed when reviewing the old polls: During the night 1 poll when the hut options were made public, borokkuei was in the same hut as Bullzeye when Trogdor targeted it, though it resulted in Bullzeye getting burninated. Then borokkuei was the victim of Trogdor the second night as well. It could be a coincidence, but I'm not inclined to believe in such things with this game. Was borokkuei maybe being targeted by Trogdor? I don't see anything in his abilities that would allow him to target a specific player like that though...

Just an observation.
That is an odd coincidence... I'm not quite sure what to make of that. I'm going to assume that we weren't supposed to see what happened with Borrokkuei, but it will be interesting to see how Night 3 pans out (whether or not Trogdor actually gets a victim this time). It also makes me want to keep an eye on Borrok. But I will wait until I hear from him.

Thank you for your input Gleam! Have you noticed anything else that seems suspicious?

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:Sorry for playing so terribly. When I die in Six Feet Under or the game ends I'll try and be more active.
It is not that you are playing terribly! We just miss you! :hug:

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:(whether or not Trogdor actually gets a victim this time).
Not much of a serial killer, is he? Poor little Trogdor :(

MP - If others want to look at me, that's cool, but I'm surprised you mentioned my name. If I were a baddie, no way would I have gone to such lengths to point out Llama to you, I would've been happy to let ya all go at it until one of you died.

Am I wrong assuming you're a civ?

Goin' to work, be back later folks!
Image Image Image Image
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 104

Post by borokkuei »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:
agleaminranks wrote:

Just an observation.
That is an odd coincidence... I'm not quite sure what to make of that. I'm going to assume that we weren't supposed to see what happened with Borrokkuei, but it will be interesting to see how Night 3 pans out (whether or not Trogdor actually gets a victim this time). It also makes me want to keep an eye on Borrok. But I will wait until I hear from him.

Thank you for your input Gleam! Have you noticed anything else that seems suspicious?
What did I do? I got killed and the host made a mistake and rezz'd me. I was actually kind of excited to be dead since this thread moves so fast and I can't keep up with it :P To be honest, I don't even really know what the mistake was, but whatever it was, it was a strong enough reason to keep me alive :daisy: :bea:
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

I'm glad you're alive again k :)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 110

Post by S~V~S »

I am having some horrible internet issues; I gather Hedge was not bad, I don't want to scroll back on phone~ sorry for the serious misread :(

I will hopefully get these issues resolved very soon, bbl, I hope~
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 104

Post by borokkuei »

A Person wrote:I'm glad you're alive again k :)
:hugs:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Interesting observation, gleam, not sure if it means anything though... Will think on that.

Matt F, I specifically m asking about players, I even said I do not suspect some of them and that i was doing it to get thoughts. They range from mostly trust to somewhat to not at all to whatever, I am just asking to get players to talk about other players. I do not think you are bad, I would be surprise if you were at this point tbh. But I wanted to ask about you nonetheless and see what others would say.

BWT, I don't think I really have any questions. If I do come up with anything I will let you know. I suppose I really haven't much of a read on you but I always ready you as blendy which makes you seem bad so I want to see what others have to contribute. Maybe I will looka back at yours and some other players posts but I don't hve time tonight or any time soon.

I don't mind discussing anyone I didn't list either... Those were just the names that came to mind.

Llama, why are you so convinced of mongoose's civvie ness?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I want to hear what people have to say about BDH, I am really wondering about him
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Llama, why are you so convinced of mongoose's civvie ness?
Because I have tried to build a case against her several times based on an early ping and each time I realize that my case is not convincing, even to myself. What I am seeing from her this game is entirely consistent with her real life personality. My read could be wrong, but I'll need a lot more convincing before I'll vote for her.

Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 110

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 3]

Post by Dom »

A Person wrote: I still don't feel strong enough vote for anyone with any amount of confidence.
Also known as, perhaps you don't want to make a decision and incriminate yourself later?
Bullzeye wrote:
Dom wrote:
Bullzeye wrote: Dom I think is probably a civ.
Can you explain this? I'm just wondering why. Seems kind of random.
I don't know where the probably came from but I do think you're a civ based on your day 0 vote and general vibeyness. I tend to mention who I'm not suspicious of just to see if anyone will come and tell me why I'm wrong. Would you prefer I didn't? :p
OK... I just feel uneasy when people say that about me, when alive, for seemingly no reason because it seems like you're TRYING to get me to trust you.
Bullzeye wrote:My suspicions have been all over the place today and I now think I might give Hedge another chance rather than vote her today. So that means I'm down to one crazy suspicion and am going to have to *Vote DP* based on the tinfoil theory that he might be Trogdor.
Uh????
Did'n't you want to NOT spread the votes???????
thellama73 wrote:I am truly sorry Hedgeowl. I really thought you were bad. I guess I have to accept that I just can't read you.
If you truly thought she was bad, why didn't you vote for her?

Oh right, "self defense" in a lynch that you and MP were CONVINCED one of you would die in... but alas, neither of you were even in the top two. Shocking.

I smell distraction afoot with you and MP. Something fishy is going on.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 3]

Post by A Person »

Dom wrote:
A Person wrote: I still don't feel strong enough vote for anyone with any amount of confidence.
Also known as, perhaps you don't want to make a decision and incriminate yourself later?
Not so much incriminate as much as accidentally kill a civ. It's probably not the best policy to withhold a vote because I don't want to mistakenly kill someone good, but it seems like every time I get take the risk it ends up being wrong. I imagine most people would think that that doesn't make any sense in relation to my "altruistic" post from last night, I guess it has to do with how directly my actions influence others in mafia. I should try to be more liberal during lynchings, but I like to feel fairly confident before voting for someone.
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Matahari »

agleaminranks wrote:

Just an observation.
It's possible that I don't understand how the trogdor thing works, but I was think that trogdor doesn't get to specifically target a person. Just a hut. And daisy randomizes between the players in the chosen hut. Have I got that right?
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

That's the way I understand it too.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage