juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Homestar Runner [Night 3]

Post by juliets »

Yeah I'm the same mata.

Also to A Person: I know it's hard to make a decision using imperfect information but almost all of us are in the same boat. You just get as much info as you can, make deductions, and then make the best decision that you can. It's not comfortable but it's just how the game works. I struggle with it just like you do.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 136

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 3]

Post by Bullzeye »

Dom wrote: OK... I just feel uneasy when people say that about me, when alive, for seemingly no reason because it seems like you're TRYING to get me to trust you.

Uh????
Did'n't you want to NOT spread the votes???????
Honestly I don't think I'm in danger of being lynched at this point so I don't care who trusts me really. Sometimes I just say things hoping someone will contradict me, explain why I'm wrong, or jump onto it and try to make me look bad for saying it.

I didn't want to spread the vote, but I became less and less suspicious of all the people who were getting votes and I'm not going to vote for someone I don't suspect after day 1 so I went with the only thing I had.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 256
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I, for one, am glad the intensity of this thread has seemed to cool, if only for a short period of time. Might be good. Nonetheless, I really am looking forward to hearing from players regarding other players. We really need to try to get feelers out and figure out what's going on. I really think that there are a significant amount of baddies who so far have managed to avoid receiving much attention.

llama, thanks for your response re: Mongoose, I'll take that into consideration. I wasn't reading her the same way, but I'm going to try to be as willing to consider all sides as possible (so far I've done a terrible job of this at times).

Dom, there's nothing at all fishy going on with me, and I'm pretty sure there isn't with llama. I don't agree with his voting so early, but I already expressed that. Your attempt to twist it to make it so seems either desperate or severely misguided. Can you not consider that all or most of the primary lynch candidates yesterday were civvie? Also, you try and tell me that llama and I were not going to be lynched, because for a while there, it certainly seemed that was definitely going to be the case. The dynamic of Day 3 was insane, really, and it developed and changed throughout its course (and for good reason, at least with my change of opinion on llama). To think that llama and I are orchestrating that is absurd. Sometimes I don't think even baddies can orchestrate a thread entirely. Sometimes it's unpredicftable. Also, If we were both baddies, it sure would benefit us to bring so much attention to ourselves, right? Not.

Interesting about Trogdor. Why don't we ask the host? Did anyone ask this yet? I don't remember. Either way it might confirm a possibility for gleam's theory or deny its validity altogether.

Daisy: How does Trogdor's power work? Is the victim chosen randomly among the hut he/she selects, or does he also select the victim once he has selected a hut, or something else?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Spacedaisy »

Trogdor only selects the hut, the victim within the hut is randomly selected.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Spacedaisy wrote:Trogdor only selects the hut, the victim within the hut is randomly selected.
Thanks, Daisy. I apologize if this has already been answered or alluded to, but does Trogdor know who is what hut?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Mongoose wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:Trogdor only selects the hut, the victim within the hut is randomly selected.
Thanks, Daisy. I apologize if this has already been answered or alluded to, but does Trogdor know who is what hut?
I don't think so because his role description says if the hut is empty nobody will die.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Bullzeye wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
I don't think so because his role description says if the hut is empty nobody will die.
Okay sweet. It's good because he can't specifically target anyone, but it also means that we have less paper trail from which to trace him.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Okay, thanks Daisy! That answers that then.

I did think it was weird Bullz died Night 1 because only three players picked that particular hut. I have considered if there was anything to gleam (pun intended) from that information, but I don't think anything conclusive can be drawn.

Also, regarding llama, I am considering still that I am being played... but I don't feel there's any reason for me to believe so. I will wholeheartedly not support a llama lynch tomorrow.

I need to mull on things and see which players should be analyzed because we definitely need to look elsewhere in addition to BDH, Vomps, A Person, et al.

I'll go ahead and shut up now because I want to give players a chance to respond to inquiries and voice thoughts/suspicions regarding the plethora of options they have; I won't likely have time tonight anyway... I might be able to pop in once, but unsure.
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 276

Post by Snow Dog »

I'm looking at SVs and Bea at the moment. Two very experienced players not getting their reads right.

Especially S~V~S who came in late and started to catch up by reading everything. And her conclusion from all her reading and questions? Hedgeowl of course.

S~V~S could you really find no better suspect?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

ebwop.

I should have added I waiting to see your conclusions and was rather taken aback by your vote. I considered following it but my reread of Owl showed me no evidence.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I agree, I am very unsure of S~V~S's intentions. I really have a hard time reading her nearly all of the time because we never see eye to eye, so I want to hear what others say too, but now that we know how Hedgeowl flipped and how I've been reading a few of her posts, she's bugging me just a little bit. However, as a civvie she can be insightful. I do look forward to seeing her response to you AND what she is thinking as to everything.

bea I have no idea of her intentions. I think both would be great players to look at more closely and try to figure out one way or the other... among others.

I also look forward to hearing from those who haven't been contributing as much, especially those who have not come up with their own thoughts. A few names come to mind.

Now I'll shut up. Seriously. Have to get back to work. Was hoping I'd see a post before that time though... Oh well.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I agree, I am very unsure of S~V~S's intentions. I really have a hard time reading her nearly all of the time because we never see eye to eye, so I want to hear what others say too, but now that we know how Hedgeowl flipped and how I've been reading a few of her posts, she's bugging me just a little bit. However, as a civvie she can be insightful. I do look forward to seeing her response to you AND what she is thinking as to everything.

bea I have no idea of her intentions. I think both would be great players to look at more closely and try to figure out one way or the other... among others.

I also look forward to hearing from those who haven't been contributing as much, especially those who have not come up with their own thoughts. A few names come to mind.

Now I'll shut up. Seriously. Have to get back to work. Was hoping I'd see a post before that time though... Oh well.
There is certain to be at least one baddie amongst the more vocal players. As usual some will post a lot and some will be quiet. If we exclude you Alex, me, Llama, Devin and Mongoose - just for the time being - then I really want to look closely at and reread S~V~S, Bea and possibly Matahari. Although she led the Elo lynch so she can wait.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

If you could Shape Shift

Strongbad's email:

So no one told you life was going to be this waaaaaaayyyy…
I like to read your jokes, so email me todaaaaaay!

Dear Strongbad,
I love Shark Week. Do you like Shark Week?

<interjects>
Shark week is ok, but it’s not cool enough to break into my top three all-time UNmazing holiday experiences:

#3- Decemberween gift exchange
What you do is pick da name A Person who thinks dressing up makes you cool and exchange pointless gifts like either of you care more about da other loser more than what lame thing you’re gonna get. Typically I just grab something out of da backest most part of da closet buried underneath that junk pile hidden behind Strong Mad’s horrible painting (which, by the way, is how he ended up with da painting in the first place).

#2- Matted Hair Day
This is da one day each year we give da Cheat his bath and try to untangle da mass of tangled fur using only forks and weedwhackers.

And #1- Trogdor-uary Awareness month.
We go door to door to spread da majestic message of Trogdor da Almighty, and anyone who refuses to accept him as their dragonlord and Master get a bag of Disgruntled Porcupines thrown at their face!

So as you can see, there’s really no room to put a lame shark-based week…wait, what? Another question?!?!? (sigh)

<continues reading>
I have a shark related question for you...

Really??? ANOTHER one?????? You just asked me one and now there are more? How many carnivorous fish related questions could you possible have? Unless…is this SHARKDOR the WATERNATOR…Trogdor’s mortal arch-nemEsis???BWAAA HAA HAA HAA!!!! Just kidding…go ahead and ask your stupid question man…

<reads s'mores>
If you had to feed a family of sharks, what would you feed them?
Sincerely,
Megalodonna

Well at least it’s an easy question with a short answer, Megadonuts. I would chop YOU up into tiny fishy size cutlets and let da Shark family feed off you…which would probably give them indigestion and kill them off pretty quickly thereafter. THEE End…of both you and your stupid sharks!

<paper scroll>

Devin has been killed by Blue Laser.
Trogdor did not kill anyone!
It is now Day 4 and you have 48 hours to blame someone and then snuff them out. Happy Hunting!

P.S. I was missing two PMs.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Re: Homestar Runner Polls

Post by Spacedaisy »

Who is the next to go? day 3 Poll

Poll ended at Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:17 pm

A Person
A Person (10), DFaraday (18), Snow Dog (20), juliets (21), Hedgeowl (24) 20%
agleaminranks
No votes
Bea
No votes
BigDamnHero
Mongoose (9) 4%
birdwithteeth11
No votes
Captain Bunny Killer
No votes
Devin the Omniscient
No votes
DFaraday
No votes
DisgruntledPorcupine
Bullzeye (16) 4%
Dom
Leamiteo (15) 4%
Hedgeowl
S~V~S (8), Matahari (11), bea (13), birdwithteeth11 (19), Matt F (23), MovingPictures07 (25) 24%
Juliets
No votes
Leamiteo
No votes
Lizzy
No votes
Matahari
No votes
Matt F
No votes
Mongoose
No votes
MovingPictures07
BigDamnHero (2), thellama73 (3), Vompatti (17) 12%
Snow Dog
No votes
Thellama73
Lizzy (7), agleaminranks (12), Captain Bunny Killer (14), timmer (22) 16%
Vompatti
Devin the Omniscient (1), borokkuei (6) 8%
Migraines that make the oat sick (host, non, dead)
Epignosis (4), Spacedaisy (5) 8%
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 4]

Post by Snow Dog »

RIP Dev

And I totally forgot the night was ending and forgot to email SB. Was gonna do it later
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

..and I forgot to choose a hut!!!!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Snow Dog wrote:RIP Dev

And I totally forgot the night was ending and forgot to email SB. Was gonna do it later
You know you were only supposed to email him once right? Unless I've been doing it wrong the whole time.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Bullzeye wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:RIP Dev

You know you were only supposed to email him once right? Unless I've been doing it wrong the whole time.
Oh..I thought it was every night. :D
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 257

Post by thellama73 »

Dev finally got his wish. RIP Dev.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

RIP Devin, I thought you were one of the good guys. Hope I get to play with you again.

Hooray for the Trog miss - didn't he miss last night as well?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I thought we only had to email SB once too, but the way the post was intro'd tonight, I'm not so sure.

RIP Dev, you had exonerated yourself in my eyes. The glove simply didn't fit your elegant dolphin tail.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Matt »

RIPifywg Devin...I had a role for you in mind but I was far from sure.

Spacedaisy - Did Trogdor pick a hut last night?
Image Image Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Matt F wrote:RIPifywg Devin...I had a role for you in mind but I was far from sure.

Matt F - I don't reveal the individual actions of any player's night PMs.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Spacedaisy wrote:
Matt F wrote:RIPifywg Devin...I had a role for you in mind but I was far from sure.

Spacedaisy - After receiving all of your PMs, was any player in the game in danger from being killed by Trogdor last night?

:p
Image Image Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Matt F wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:

Spacedaisy - After receiving all of your PMs, was any player in the game in danger from being killed by Trogdor last night?

:p
Matt F - Nice try. :noble:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Okay, I'll leave you alone Daisy. :p

I have reason to believe Trogdor didn't even send a PM last night. And if that's true, then I'm wondering who hasn't been around? :ponder:
Image Image Image Image
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 28

Post by DFaraday »

RIP Dev. I had started off suspecting you, but you were starting to look better as time went on.

People are calling for my thoughts, so I will note how I'm still not quite buying A Person's strategy; it just seems like an easy way to avoid committing to anything.

And for the record, I'm thinking Llama and MP are good (possibly because I've seen MP been singled out for his style too many times).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

DFaraday wrote:RIP Dev. I had started off suspecting you, but you were starting to look better as time went on.

People are calling for my thoughts, so I will note how I'm still not quite buying A Person's strategy; it just seems like an easy way to avoid committing to anything.

And for the record, I'm thinking Llama and MP are good (possibly because I've seen MP been singled out for his style too many times).
That is the way AP plays. He was the same in Thomas. Didn't want to vote.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

EBwop..and he was civ in that.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 156

Post by Draconus »

:haha:

You guys have no idea how perfect that Night post was ... :p :shark:
Also, about time! I was tempted to start wearing Bullzeye on my back ;)

Anywho, this ended up being a fun game after all (though I ended up creating my own entertainment).
But thank you to everyone for putting up with my crazy shenanigans and for going along with it.

As MP stated in an earlier post of his, I have some exciting RL stuff coming up. That being said, I will be taking a lengthy vacation from this website so I can put more focus on my RL stuff. But I may pop back in from time to time to see how much you all miss me ;)

Laters!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

EBWOP: and thanks for the great game Daisy!!! :D

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:
I'm glad you didn't! I don't think I'd make a very comfortable backpack! I do think it'd be hilarious if you got rezzed now after all your begging to die :p
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 28

Post by DFaraday »

Snow Dog wrote:EBwop..and he was civ in that.
Hmm, fair enough, I guess. I would like to hear more from him regarding suspects though.

Also, I want to do a reread of Matt. He was pinging me yesterday, so I want to look over him again.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

DFaraday wrote:
Hmm, fair enough, I guess. I would like to hear more from him regarding suspects though.

Also, I want to do a reread of Matt. He was pinging me yesterday, so I want to look over him again.
Yes, please do.

Did you send in a PM last night, DFaraday?
Image Image Image Image
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Bullzeye wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:
I'm glad you didn't! I don't think I'd make a very comfortable backpack! I do think it'd be hilarious if you got rezzed now after all your begging to die :p
:overreact:

bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

RIP Devin.

Re: strongbad's emails - I believe we were only supposed to e-mail him Night 1. Often in the cartoons strongbad says/sings stuff as he's logging on. That's how I read the night post to be.

Re: Hedige I chose poorly, but I had to vote early. I got in late, I knew I wouldn't be awake when the lynch post was due. I went with the best I had at the time. I had been beginning to see MP turn to be more open minded and seeing where he could have been wrong (which are actions I associate more with a civ MP than a baddie one) so I was feeling better about him, I've not really suspected llama or devin. And it did feel to me that hedgie was glomming onto MP's BDH suspicions. I don't think BDH is bad so it sparked something in my eyes. I was horribly wrong and I feel very badly for that.

I'm not playing my best this game, I know. I admit it's been more than dificult for me to keep up in. Three games is not a good idea (I really learn to get better at saying no to people) plus my 50 hour work weeks on swing shifts plus some other stuff going on in my world, have made focusing on this one a bit difficult. I'm doing the best I can and I promise to try to do better.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 94

Post by BigDamnHero »

DFaraday wrote:

It strikes me as odd that you're asking to hear more from someone when you've barely posted more than a dozen or so posts this entire game.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

My instinct is that there has been so much arguing among the more active players that the baddies have been lurking among the low posters. I'll be doing a few rereads today.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 36

Post by Lizzy »

Ture. Oh wait... :blush:

:mafia:
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Lizzy wrote:3. I finally have a Trogdor suspect. :dance:
Oh? Were you intentionally looking for a Trogdor suspect?
Lizzy wrote:THIS IS AN OUTRAGE :WTF:

Also, I guess I'll vote now as well since I may be out of town tomorrow. Not sure yet, butt better be safe than sorrow k

So if it's all the same to you, I'll be testing my Llama theory while still on drugs for, you know... mitigating circumstances. :biggrin:
Spacedaisy wrote:Trogdor did not kill anyone!

Matt F wrote:I have reason to believe Trogdor didn't even send a PM last night. And if that's true, then I'm wondering who hasn't been around? :ponder:
I asked Daisy, as long as I didn't go into details on how, if I could share with the thread that I received a one time only night protect last night (and don't ask me how, I won't say, but surely someone in the game knows how)...

So I opted not to send in a Trogdor PM in the hopes that I would be targetted, therefore once again not letting Trogdor get a kill.

Considering my name wasn't even mentioned in the night post, I suspect Trogdor didn't send a PM.

And then there's this...
Lizzy wrote:3. I finally have a Trogdor suspect. :dance: Again, just theory, thinking what I would have done if I were him. Now then, if I were Troggy, not knowing that there would not be any future public polls for choosing the huts, I would have voted for a hut that was not crowded and chose that same hut for incineration, knowing that I would not die and knowing that the players, up to that point, do not know about this aspect. Thus, there were 3 (three) people who voted for Warrior: Bullz, Alan aaaaaaaaaand DP. The first two got incinerated. I suspected Alan for a while, before he died the died the other day. So yus! There's my suspect and my logic. Must be all the drugs I've been taking and lack of food. Also, DP's been VERY quiet lately k
Well, if I were Trogdor, I wouldn't be near as brilliant as this, killing two people who were in the same hut first day, then accusing the third of being Trogdor after killing the other two.

Then again, I could be wrong, as always. :sigh:
Image Image Image Image
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Matt F wrote:
Oh? Were you intentionally looking for a Trogdor suspect?
Sure! Aren't you?
Spacedaisy wrote:Trogdor did not kill anyone!

Oops busted! Or not! You'll find out at the end of the game. :p
Matt F wrote:
And then there's this...
[...]

Well, if I were Trogdor, I wouldn't be near as brilliant as this, killing two people who were in the same hut first day, then accusing the third of being Trogdor after killing the other two.
Ture. If I am to follow the same logic I have used, Alan died that night because he picked the same hut number he did during the first day, but then, maybe so did DP, and perhaps others as well. Like I said, just a theory. You've also missed someone who got to this as well.
Then again, I could be wrong, as always. :sigh:
:hug: Or not. I'm in the same position as well... :sigh:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

That is extremely interesting, Matt. Combined with the fact that Lizzie has been playing totally different game from any I have seen from her before... very interesting.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Who the eff is Alan?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

What I mean by "intentionally", you said "I finally found a Trogdor suspect..."

Tone is hard to tell on message boards, but it seemed like you were actively looking for someone to accuse of being Trogdor.

If you were Trogdor, and you made those kills yourself, it would be a neat trick to then accuse the last of the hut of being Trogdor.

That said, I came to the same conclusion earlier in the game about Trogdor being in the hut he killed Bullzeye in...

So you really believe DP is Trogdor? Will you place your vote on him today? After all, you were thinking he was Trogdor before, but then voted Llama instead.

?
Image Image Image Image
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

thellama73 wrote:That is extremely interesting, Matt. Combined with the fact that Lizzie has been playing totally different game from any I have seen from her before... very interesting.
Thanks! :hug:
Snowy wrote:Who the eff is Alan?
Borok
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt F wrote:What I mean by "intentionally", you said "I finally found a Trogdor suspect..."

Tone is hard to tell on message boards, but it seemed like you were actively looking for someone to accuse of being Trogdor.

If you were Trogdor, and you made those kills yourself, it would be a neat trick to then accuse the last of the hut of being Trogdor.

That said, I came to the same conclusion earlier in the game about Trogdor being in the hut he killed Bullzeye in...

So you really believe DP is Trogdor? Will you place your vote on him today? After all, you were thinking he was Trogdor before, but then voted Llama instead.

?
In all fairness I came to the same conclusion as Lizzy but just didn't share it until she did because I thought it was crazy. It's an easy conclusion to come to if you think about it and have a tinfoil hat firmly placed on your head (which you of all people probably do).
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Has anybody been taken off the poll today?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Fuck, that's exactly what I was thinking might happen. RIP Devin, you were a blast to play with finally; after hosting you too many times without getting to play alongside you, it was fun. You will be sorely missed, especially since your death confirms to me that you were very likely civvie.

DFaraday, why has Matt F pinged you?

And that's awfully funny for you to say, BDH, considering you've said hardly anything except for the fact that I am apparently the baddiest of them all. What are your current thoughts then; who are you eyeballing?

Interesting observation on Lizzy... she could be Trogdor. I would especially love to catch Trogdor or a Blue Laser today, but any baddie will do, frankly.

thellama73 wrote:My instinct is that there has been so much arguing among the more active players that the baddies have been lurking among the low posters. I'll be doing a few rereads today.
I agree completely.

I look forward to your re-reads.

I want to do a few myself... but I will be occupied for quite a while. If I get around to anything, I'll be sure to post my analyses.
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Matt F wrote:What I mean by "intentionally", you said "I finally found a Trogdor suspect..."
Like I said, why aren't you? ;)
Yus! Butt then I also accused Llama of being Cheerleader!
Absolutely! :wine:
okay...
?
Both cases I have on Llama and DP are mere speculations and they both weigh the same. Butt, like I told Bullz a few pages back, I would prefer to get rid of the killers who can nominally decide who dies first.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Yes, Lizzy, I very much am trying to catch Trogdor...can you not tell that by my questions towards you?

So, you're probably not going to vote DP today then? And you're only other suspicion right now is Llama? Okey dokey.

Also, of note, when Lizzy said "THIS IS AN OUTRAGE", it was directly after Vomps posting "shouldn't you be dead? (he was talking to Borok)"

I rarely vote early, especially only hours after the night post has gone up...

Vote Lizzy
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”