Total votes: 15
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Phenon Mafia: Day 4 - Too Slow

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote:
Sloonei wrote:The biggest and most obvious hang up with Long Con's role claim is that we know that items are being passed out based on our travel destinations. I am uncertain that I believe we have a town inventor who is also giving out items along with this built-in game mechanic. It's not impossible, but I'm not sure how likely it is either. It does not help that LC claims to have given out no other items in the game, and that I am having a hard time justifying him giving me the gun of all people.
But at the same time, he knows what night you got it.

Did you hint at it enough for him to guess confidently?
I don't recall everything I've said about it today. I can easily go back and double check, but I never mentioned anything about it until today.

But we also had no item to vote on last night, and there would have been no reason for anyone to vote to give Sorsha an item on Night 1. Night 2 is the only night that makes sense for me to receive anything.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 344

Post by Golden »

Sloonei wrote:
speedchuck wrote:
Sloonei wrote:The biggest and most obvious hang up with Long Con's role claim is that we know that items are being passed out based on our travel destinations. I am uncertain that I believe we have a town inventor who is also giving out items along with this built-in game mechanic. It's not impossible, but I'm not sure how likely it is either. It does not help that LC claims to have given out no other items in the game, and that I am having a hard time justifying him giving me the gun of all people.

I don't recall everything I've said about it today. I can easily go back and double check, but I never mentioned anything about it until today.

But we also had no item to vote on last night, and there would have been no reason for anyone to vote to give Sorsha an item on Night 1. Night 2 is the only night that makes sense for me to receive anything.
One thing I'd never expect of Long Con is for him to consider a fake claim in that much detail.

Hey, LC, did you give anyone anything else at any time?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Golden wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
speedchuck wrote:

One thing I'd never expect of Long Con is for him to consider a fake claim in that much detail.

All of us Syndicate regulars are in uncharted waters with regards to role claims. I don't know what to expect from anyone.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

But also LC's role claim doesn't really strike me as all that detailed. From the perspective that he is scum, he sees that a player with a gun is threatening to shoot him. "But I gave you the gun!" he says, and I point it elsewhere. That's the end of it.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 321

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: All of us Syndicate regulars are in uncharted waters with regards to role claims. I don't know what to expect from anyone.
And that throws people like me off.

People generally know when to claim where I'm from. People here are either pointlessly reluctant or drop their pants as soon as they see someone else do it.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 200
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Golden wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
speedchuck wrote:

Not yet.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sloonei wrote:
Golden wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
speedchuck wrote:

All of us Syndicate regulars are in uncharted waters with regards to role claims. I don't know what to expect from anyone.
That's fair, but you shouldn't expect Long Con to think anything through in that much detail :p except as a host. This is a man who will ply crazy schemes that are bound to fail because he doesn't think them through. If Long Con is lying, he got lucky about getting the day right, I can assure you.
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Strawhenge »

Golden wrote:
Strawhenge wrote:There's a lot of stuff I wasn't here for, so if someone else has the answer to this, I would love to be enlightened.

But hey Golden, I'm curious about your vote for INH instead of La Marmota?

linki: Oh, cool, he's here. Golden! Hey Golden! {points at question]
I wasn't around for the second half of the phase. I've already addressed this earlier although I admit my iso is a pain. I can't say what I would have done for sure but marmot was on the table for me.
As one who can identify with not being around, I find this answer satisfactory.
Literally just some fucking guy.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Golden wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Golden wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
speedchuck wrote:

That's fair, but you shouldn't expect Long Con to think anything through in that much detail :p except as a host. This is a man who will ply crazy schemes that are bound to fail because he doesn't think them through. If Long Con is lying, he got lucky about getting the day right, I can assure you.
Well, I can't deny that.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Look, someone who isn't Sloonei got an item Night 2. Period. I'm not saying "speak up" because it could make you a target... but at least speak up if my life is on the line.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

speedchuck wrote:
Sloonei wrote: All of us Syndicate regulars are in uncharted waters with regards to role claims. I don't know what to expect from anyone.
And that throws people like me off.

People generally know when to claim where I'm from. People here are either pointlessly reluctant or drop their pants as soon as they see someone else do it.
:haha:

I have to admit, this has felt like a 'Oh man, everyone's doing it, lets do it' day.

I believe it's highly likely there are lies amongst today's claims (or, true claims that aren't good - like if there are around three protector roles, one could be bad?). I'm thinking of the Cylon Amnesty Act, where people thought they could catch cylons amongst the people who refused to claim being a cylon, but actually all the cylons claimed early because they felt that would keep them out of the discussion.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Long Con wrote:Look, someone who isn't Sloonei got an item Night 2. Period. I'm not saying "speak up" because it could make you a target... but at least speak up if my life is on the line.
I just asked you if you gave anyone else something at any time and you said no!

I did get an item on night 2 as well. That's why I was asking. It's not a gun. It would quite possibly qualify as an invention.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Golden wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Golden wrote:What 'useful gem of information' do you think is in there? Because I can only think of one, and that is knowing who I've targeted, and I think that's of more use to scum than town.
The believability of your claim does hinge on those targets largely, because the last two night kills have been pretty obvious targets -- the sorts of targets often watched by watchers.
Perhaps instead of revealing the targets immediately, you could start by revealing why you didn't watch Silver Lantern or nutella.
I did initially watch Nutella, but I changed my mind halfway through the night.

Silver lantern made no particular impression on me by the time I had to ask sprit if he'd accept my ability early. I don't remember when the vig claim came.

I've been thinking of this role as being as useful in knowing who to protect in the thread as who to go after. I've heard of watchers but never seen one in action, so I'll admit I haven't had the clear a thought process as 'find the killer'. I've been thinking more 'who's likely to be targeted'. I want as much info as possible to help me solve the game.

In terms of my ability to identify the kill target - well you're right that Nutella was obvious in hindsight and I should have stuck, but I'm having trouble keeping up with the thread to the point where I would ask for a replacement if sprit had them available. There's so much going on and to ask me to pick the exact target the baddies are nking is, or feels like, the same thing as criticising me for my time deficit, which I just can't help.

But in my opinion even saying 'this is the philosophy for how to pick my target as a watcher' seems to be a leg up for the baddies and I believe I have a pattern that I'd need to change if I revealed each one.
No. Claiming watcher is helpful to the baddies.

Claiming watcher, saying you targeted the claimed cop who is still alive and they were only targeted by *obvious doctor* is helpful to the baddies.

Claiming your target was switched between two players and letting people formulate theories based on the idea that they were busdriven by Marmot until I pointed out that was impossible based on the results you received helps the baddies.

Telling us who was targeted by nobody on two nights doesn't help the baddies at all. What it does is allow townies to bust your claim if you are lying.

If you're a reverse tracker and you're the only one to target a player, you messed up. It is hands down the most powerful standard town role, essentially being a cop, doctor, lie detector and self confirmer rolled into one. Not using it properly doesn't make you scum but it does mean you need to explain yourself.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Golden wrote:
Long Con wrote:Look, someone who isn't Sloonei got an item Night 2. Period. I'm not saying "speak up" because it could make you a target... but at least speak up if my life is on the line.

I did get an item on night 2 as well. That's why I was asking. It's not a gun. It would quite possibly qualify as an invention.
This just in: LC is not scum.

Probably.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Golden wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Golden wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
speedchuck wrote:

Lucky nothing. Night 2 is literally the only time Sloonei could have gotten the vote item.

If I ask you to pick a number between 1 and 1 and you pick 1, I don't declare you psychic or lucky.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Well la de da. I'm sorry my inexperience with claiming means I did it wrong. I didn't intend to claim and only did because I thought it would help. I never manipulated anyone into thinking it was marmot, that's bullshit revisionist history.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

speedchuck wrote:
Golden wrote:

Probably.
He's now tied heavily to Golden.

If LC is scum, Golden must be, though not necessarily the other way around.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
speedchuck wrote:
Golden wrote:

Probably.
He's now tied heavily to Golden.

If LC is scum, Golden must be, though not necessarily the other way around.
I agree with this assessment.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Phenon Mafia: Day 3 - Karma

Golden wrote:
Quin wrote:
Golden wrote:
Quin wrote:Something to throw out there is that Nacho might not have been the intended kill given marmots role flip.

I recall Golden mentioning his actual Night 1 target wasn't who he had initially targeted. Was that person Nacho?
No. I targeted Jay and ended up targeting Fredwood.
Would you agree with me if I said that this indicates that they're very likely not both bad? I don't see a reason marmot would target two of his teammates. One, maybe.
Full confession, I only just went back and read marmot's role now to be able to answer this (I was sneaking in a moment just to see how he flipped yesterday while with the wife's family). So I haven't dwelt on it, but that makes sense to me. Assuming that it was marmot that redirected me.
@Golden

Revisionist nothing. You left out your full results and encouraged the idea that Marmot was behind the targeting switch.

Now, maybe that was just a mistake. I have a lot of experience with the role. It's in most of our games. Maybe you don't.

But like I said, if you want me to believe you made a mistake, you need to be upfront with your other results, not beat around the bush like you're afraid someone's gonna bust your claim.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Golden wrote:

From the item vote, dude. :rolleyes:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Golden, did the item you received night 2 have the same name as the one we all voted on that night?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I'm shooting this thing soon. Anyone got some last minute pleas or suggestions?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Why would Golden, who missed our day 2 scum lynch get the item while Sloonei and Speedchuck, who bagged our scummer at the last second or Nutella, who basically started the train on Marmot, did not?

I all sorts of have problems with the idea that Golden won that vote. The only way that happens is if the mafia is allowed to vote and voted for one of their own to get the item.

Way too convenient for Long Con, too.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Why would Golden, who missed our day 2 scum lynch get the item while Sloonei and Speedchuck, who bagged our scummer at the last second or Nutella, who basically started the train on Marmot, did not?

I all sorts of have problems with the idea that Golden won that vote. The only way that happens is if the mafia is allowed to vote and voted for one of their own to get the item.

If they are both scum, do you think they would link themselves together so strongly in the thread today? Especially given the possibility that I could shoot either one of them at any time to blow the whole thing up in their faces?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

hey soneji why shouldn't I shoot you?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Why would Golden, who missed our day 2 scum lynch get the item while Sloonei and Speedchuck, who bagged our scummer at the last second or Nutella, who basically started the train on Marmot, did not?

If they are both scum, do you think they would link themselves together so strongly in the thread today? Especially given the possibility that I could shoot either one of them at any time to blow the whole thing up in their faces?
WIFOM.

How ballsy is too ballsy before you think a player like Golden wouldn't do a thing as scum? I've never played with scum Golden.

So I'm doing what I always do. Suppose LC and Golden are scum. Suppose they are town.

In which situation do the pieces all fit together?

If they're scum, they're taking a huge risk. If they're town....why did Golden get the night 2 item? Wouldn't think a single townie would vote for him after the day 2 we had.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Sloonei wrote:

WIFOM.

How ballsy is too ballsy before you think a player like Golden wouldn't do a thing as scum? I've never played with scum Golden.

So I'm doing what I always do. Suppose LC and Golden are scum. Suppose they are town.

In which situation do the pieces all fit together?

If they're scum, they're taking a huge risk. If they're town....why did Golden get the night 2 item? Wouldn't think a single townie would vote for him after the day 2 we had.
Who did you vote for Night 2?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I voted Nut to get the night 2 item.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Golden wrote:
Quin wrote:
Golden wrote:
Quin wrote:Something to throw out there is that Nacho might not have been the intended kill given marmots role flip.

I recall Golden mentioning his actual Night 1 target wasn't who he had initially targeted. Was that person Nacho?
Would you agree with me if I said that this indicates that they're very likely not both bad? I don't see a reason marmot would target two of his teammates. One, maybe.
Full confession, I only just went back and read marmot's role now to be able to answer this (I was sneaking in a moment just to see how he flipped yesterday while with the wife's family). So I haven't dwelt on it, but that makes sense to me. Assuming that it was marmot that redirected me.
@Golden

Revisionist nothing. You left out your full results and encouraged the idea that Marmot was behind the targeting switch.

Now, maybe that was just a mistake. I have a lot of experience with the role. It's in most of our games. Maybe you don't.

But like I said, if you want me to believe you made a mistake, you need to be upfront with your other results, not beat around the bush like you're afraid someone's gonna bust your claim.
I'm sorry. This is a blatant lie. Prove what you are saying. I did not encourage or anything marmot. I did the opposite.
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 52

Post by Soneji »

Sloonei wrote:hey soneji why shouldn't I shoot you?
Because I'm town.

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I do not care about Golden's response to the Marmot redirection conversation. I am more interested in the item he claims to have received right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Soneji wrote:
Because I'm town.
Who does town soneji propose I shoot instead? Who did you vote for on Night 2?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Soneji wrote:
Because I'm town.
It's an unsubstantiated reason, sir, but it checks out.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I'm not going to tell you my other targets. I know why, you don't. I've never beaten around the bush on anything in mafia ever. If you think the sign of me being scum is hesitancy and the inability to spin a compelling lie, you don't know me at all.

But right now you are quite literally reinventing the circumstances of my claim to suit your narrative. Others suggested I was marmot. I was exercising caution. Anyone can go back and see this was true.

You are yet to provide a single compelling reason why I should share my day two and three targets. You say my claim can be busted, but I know it won't be, because it's the 109% truth. If there is any kind of ld role or role cop I have no problem with them checking any of it.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 347

Post by Dyslexicon »

Roles. Items. They're everywhere. Nothing to worry too much about imo. This setup is closed, and there's no way of figuring out or guess the full thing.

Has anyone suggested Eloh as a target?
If not, I'm surprised.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sloonei wrote:I do not care about Golden's response to the Marmot redirection conversation. I am more interested in the item he claims to have received right now.
There is no value in the town knowing that. In fact, negative value.
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

Sloonei wrote:
Soneji wrote:
Because I'm town.
I voted for you N2.

I would be inclined to say Fredwood but no one shares said suspicion. Shoot Golden.

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Golden wrote:
Sloonei wrote:I do not care about Golden's response to the Marmot redirection conversation. I am more interested in the item he claims to have received right now.
You can't even confirm or deny if it has the same name as the item we voted on that night?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Soneji wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Soneji wrote:
Because I'm town.
I voted for you N2.

I would be inclined to say Fredwood but no one shares said suspicion. Shoot Golden.
Why'd you vote for me?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Lynch me if you must, but I will not be bullied into revealing any information I do not think it's wise to give. End of story.

People who want to force me into saying things that I have made it abundantly clear I will not share should be seen with suspicion, in my opinion. It is not hard to think of good reasons why I would hold back information in the towns interests, I'm telling you that's what I'm doing. Believe it or don't believe it, whatever, but you aren't getting me to budge.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Golden wrote:Lynch me if you must, but I will not be bullied into revealing any information I do not think it's wise to give. End of story.

People who want to force me into saying things that I have made it abundantly clear I will not share should be seen with suspicion, in my opinion. It is not hard to think of good reasons why I would hold back information in the towns interests, I'm telling you that's what I'm doing. Believe it or don't believe it, whatever, but you aren't getting me to budge.
Remind me again what you have revealed about your role and targets.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sloonei wrote:
Golden wrote:
You can't even confirm or deny if it has the same name as the item we voted on that night?
I can if you can find for me the name of the item we voted on that night. I can't find it.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sloonei wrote:
Golden wrote:Lynch me if you must, but I will not be bullied into revealing any information I do not think it's wise to give. End of story.

Remind me again what you have revealed about your role and targets.
I'm watcher. I targeted Jay on night one, but ended up seeing myself and Eloh targeted Fred. Since then, on the next two nights, I have seen only myself.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Golden wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Golden wrote:
Quin wrote:
Golden wrote:

@Golden

I'm sorry. This is a blatant lie. Prove what you are saying. I did not encourage or anything marmot. I did the opposite.
It's literally in the post I quoted. Just look up.

You say that JJJ and Fred not being the same alignment makes sense. You don't give your actual results in that post or your next several posts.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 347

Post by Dyslexicon »

Don't shoot Golden.

Jack/Soneji/Eloh something something.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Golden wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Golden wrote:
I can if you can find for me the name of the item we voted on that night. I can't find it.
Do you think it would be harmful for you to reveal the name of the item right now?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 733
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Golden, have any of your earlier reads changed significantly in the present?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Now Soneji says shoot me. I'm target de jour.

I have a lot of work to get done today so I'm not going to be around to defend myself a whole lot.

Right now, I'd vote Jack. He already went down my rainbow for his approach to Quin at the start of the day. It seemed evident to me that there was a whole lot of inherent town-leaning stuff going on from Quin (and also, evident to me that Quin was hinting at doctor before he claimed, given he confirmed there was a blocker), but Jack pushed him far further than seemed natural even for someone who was suspicious of him (Jay's approach seemed much more in line with genuine suspicion tempered with sensible town play if wrong).

Now, his approach to me appears to be clinging on to the suspect du jour, but he's coming at me with alternate facts.

I don't like it at all.
Soneji
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Soneji »

Sloonei wrote:
Soneji wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Soneji wrote:
Because I'm town.
I voted for you N2.

Why'd you vote for me?
From what I was able to read on D2 before and my full read-through I'm doing now as I have the rest of the day off to catch up, you came in hot and never let up. Shared my dislike of the sig wagon, jumped on Golden, ended up in the same neverending argument with Silver Latern but with patience I can't muster, played a part in the MM lynch and in general asked good questions. I don't really do townreads but from what I saw at that time you were the closest one could come to being one.

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 733
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The item voted on Night 2 is a corrupted jury.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”