Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 140

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 4]

Post by Vompatti »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:[--] Devin, who is largely believed to be civvie [--]
:haha:
How is this funny? There was a stream of posts after his death that indicated such.

Obviously you didn't read his posts.

Devin was a civvie. I know him well. I very, very highly doubt he wasn't, especially given all of his actions and the timing of his death. I'd sig bet on it.

Do you actually want to contribute some thoughts instead? If so, what are they?
I'm sorry, but I browsed through those posts again and spotted no such stream. I did read his posts, and I wonder what makes you think I didn't. I already explained what makes me think he's bad and I have nothing to add to that.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Matt »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Matt F, I've thought more about your theory. The only scenarios in which Trogdor did not send in his PM last night could be:
- His target was randomized within his selected hut to be the Blue Laser that survives all NKs.
- Trogdor was blocked.

...........(snipping MP's post)............

and then you pointed out the fact that she so clearly believed DP to be Trogdor and yet didn't vote for him...
First, before the snip...

In either of these scenarios, I would think that the name of Trogdor's potential victim would be named in the night post, even to say "Trogdor tried to kill so and so, but nope, didn't happen!" As it were, it only says Trogdor didn't kill last night.

After the snip...

Not only did she not vote for him, but now she says...
Lizzy wrote:I would prefer to get rid of the killers who can nominally decide who dies first.
^^ After being asked if she would vote for DP anytime soon.

So, despite her believing DP is Trogdor, she has ZERO interest in voting for him any time in the future.

The rest of ya all, can obviously make up your own minds, but this doesn't sit right with me.
Image Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 257

Post by thellama73 »

Matt F wrote: Not only did she not vote for him, but now she says...
Lizzy wrote:I would prefer to get rid of the killers who can nominally decide who dies first.

So, despite her believing DP is Trogdor, she has ZERO interest in voting for him any time in the future.

The rest of ya all, can obviously make up your own minds, but this doesn't sit right with me.
You're on fire today, Matt! Another great observation about Lizzy. Why would anyone, from either team, not want to kill Trogdor when they had the chance?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: You say you're feeling most strongly about Gleam. Take a look at the player list; are there any names that pop out to you as you having absolutely no read on them one way or the other and they haven't really been discussed?
Borrokuei and Leamiteo spring to mind. I haven't played with them before and I can't pronounce their names. I haven't too much discusion from/about them and I don't have any sense of their style or personality. DP has been flying under my radar this game too.
This ^
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

thellama73 wrote:

You're on fire today, Matt! Another great observation about Lizzy. Why would anyone, from either team, not want to kill Trogdor when they had the chance?
Could this mean that . . . Lizzy is Trogdor? :overreact:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Oh, and as for low posters, I think Borok should be looked at soon, as well.

This is like the second or third time the dude has latched onto my opinions and ran with them. I am getting increasingly paranoid that if he is on a team, he was told to agree with whatever I say.
borokkuei wrote:I didn't even catch this when it happened, since I'm consistently busy and haven't been reading this thread thoroughly, but earlier in the game I had the suspicion that vomps and lizzy were on a team together, whether good or bad. I assume bad though, but that's mostly because I know vomps' personality :p I voted lizzy a while ago, and I'm going to vote for her again k
5 Minutes Later
borokkuei wrote:Now that I reread Matt's post, lizzy being Trogdor sounds more likely than her being on a team with vomps. Still, in my mind I have nobody else targeted.
Because I know everyone loves my made up conversations! .....

Borok: I'm gonna agree with Matt in thread about Lizzy!

BTSC Teammate: Go for it, Borok!

Borok: Cool beans, I did it. Check it out!

BTSC Teammate: Dude...pretty sure Matt is thinking Lizzy is Trogdor, so she wouldn't have any teammates. Better go fix that.

Borok: D'oh!

In addition, before Borok was killed and then subsequently rezzed (btw, has anyone even asked Borok why this happened?), I had a post in which I was asking him about his thoughts on the game, etc, in which he never got back to me. Gawd, I have about a million posts, but I'll try to look for it.

Linki linki linki
Image Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 276

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:

I noticed that too but thought nothing of it.You maybe onto someting I guess.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Matt F wrote:Oh, and as for low posters, I think Borok should be looked at soon, as well.

This is like the second or third time the dude has latched onto my opinions and ran with them. I am getting increasingly paranoid that if he is on a team, he was told to agree with whatever I say.
borokkuei wrote:I didn't even catch this when it happened, since I'm consistently busy and haven't been reading this thread thoroughly, but earlier in the game I had the suspicion that vomps and lizzy were on a team together, whether good or bad. I assume bad though, but that's mostly because I know vomps' personality :p I voted lizzy a while ago, and I'm going to vote for her again k
5 Minutes Later
borokkuei wrote:Now that I reread Matt's post, lizzy being Trogdor sounds more likely than her being on a team with vomps. Still, in my mind I have nobody else targeted.
Because I know everyone loves my made up conversations! .....

Borok: I'm gonna agree with Matt in thread about Lizzy!

BTSC Teammate: Go for it, Borok!

Borok: Cool beans, I did it. Check it out!

BTSC Teammate: Dude...pretty sure Matt is thinking Lizzy is Trogdor, so she wouldn't have any teammates. Better go fix that.

Borok: D'oh!

In addition, before Borok was killed and then subsequently rezzed (btw, has anyone even asked Borok why this happened?), I had a post in which I was asking him about his thoughts on the game, etc, in which he never got back to me. Gawd, I have about a million posts, but I'll try to look for it.

Linki linki linki
He was rezzed due to a host error. he was never supposed to die. Do you not read the host posts?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

ebwop...I could say "Why is Matt F posting false information."
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Matt F wrote:
borokkuei wrote:Man, I am so behind. I wish I had the time to read over all of the pages of posts so I can figure out who I hate. I guess the safest option now is to hate everyone and vote at random, eh?
:ponder:

I see you only have seven posts total at the forum, five in the game. In one of your posts, you agreed with me about looking at new players on day 1, are you new at mafia?

Looking through your posts...you haven't really said anything.

What are your thoughts in the game, so far?
Borok, the question still stands.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Snow Dog wrote:ebwop...I could say "Why is Matt F posting false information."
So you disagree with my opinion on Borok?
Image Image Image Image
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

To be honest I think Borokkuei would be playing this way even if he was civ.

Image Image Image
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 126

Post by A Person »

Vompatti wrote:To be honest I think Borokkuei would be playing this way even if he was civ.
You mean wouldn't right? He's been spending time with his long distance gf lately so I didn't expect him to be around much.

Also, I don't see why Lizzy wanting to go after someone who can actually chose who they kill before someone who kills more or less randomly is a bad thing.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

A Person wrote:Also, I don't see why Lizzy wanting to go after someone who can actually chose who they kill before someone who kills more or less randomly is a bad thing.
I might agree with this, if Lizzy's only other suspect wasn't a civvie.
Image Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Matt F wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:ebwop...I could say "Why is Matt F posting false information."
So you disagree with my opinion on Borok?
No. Just pointing out why he was rezzed. :)
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

A Person wrote:
Vompatti wrote:To be honest I think Borokkuei would be playing this way even if he was civ.
You mean wouldn't right? He's been spending time with his long distance gf lately so I didn't expect him to be around much.

Also, I don't see why Lizzy wanting to go after someone who can actually chose who they kill before someone who kills more or less randomly is a bad thing.
Ture

Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

And why was it a technical error that he was rezzed, Snowdog? You seem to know a lot about everyone in this game. :)
Image Image Image Image
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Matt F wrote:And why was it a technical error that he was rezzed, Snowdog? You seem to know a lot about everyone in this game. :)
I think Daisy posted that someone else was supposed to die instead so that's why he was rezzed.

Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Vompatti wrote:
Matt F wrote:And why was it a technical error that he was rezzed, Snowdog? You seem to know a lot about everyone in this game. :)
I think Daisy posted that someone else was supposed to die instead so that's why he was rezzed.
Dang it, Vomps, you're intruding in the Great Smile War '13. I was asking Snowdog. :p
Image Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

As Vomps said. It seems daisy killed him by error so gave him a rez. It's all in the hosts posts. :D
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Snow Dog wrote:
As Vomps said. It seems daisy killed him by error so gave him a rez. It's all in the hosts posts. :D
I'm going to refrain from saying anything else until I hear MP's response about Devin.
Image Image Image Image
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Matt F wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
Dang it, Vomps, you're intruding in the Great Smile War '13. I was asking Snowdog. :p
I thought I'd pretend to be a helpful civ for once. :p

Image Image Image
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 36

Post by Lizzy »

Matt F wrote:
A Person wrote:Also, I don't see why Lizzy wanting to go after someone who can actually chose who they kill before someone who kills more or less randomly is a bad thing.
I might agree with this, if Lizzy's only other suspect wasn't a civvie.
Hai!

I have to say your case on me does make sense and since I know you and the rest do your reading thoroughly before posting, you surely have noticed the following:
yours turely wrote:Llama's attitude is slightly different from the other games I've seen him play where he was a civ. Then we have this: he managed to avoid being lynched - this could mean a lot of things, among which two potential roles - Homsar and Cheerleader. Now then, if we go back to the Mario game, his role was unfortunately very out in the open and the baddies figured it out almost immediately. Could be the case here; could be not. If he were Homsar, the Girl Squad, although 3 or less, would have taken this into consideration and finish him off like in the Mario game, because it's a very strong civ role. Butt, no-one died last night at the hand of the grils. So, if we were to follow this logic, they did not go after Llama, because he's one of their own (see above) and perhaps targeted someone immune to NK's. Obviously,this is just a theory, butt, I'm tempted to test it to see if Llama survives another lynching. :mafia:
Basically, it's very similar to the case I have constructed against DP, except, Llama avoiding being lynched and the Gril Squad failing to kill the subsequent night are facts, so maybe my Llama case was a tad stronger than the DP one, although both were mere theories. Not to mention the fact that Llama never addressed this issue. And as you have very well noticed yourself, it does make more sense to go after someone who can choose who to kill than someone who does it at random. Hence my chose of Llama. I'll probably vote for him again btw. ;)

Right! I hate having to defend myself. I refuse to do it most of the times because I risk turning into Snowy :p (who I'm 70% sure is civ and I also think I know who), butt I felt compelled to address this issue simply because this case on me would make me the most idiotic Trogdor there could be. :p I mean who on earth, knowing they are Trogdor, would go out in public saying 'oh hai i'm out of town for a while' and also knowing that a missing pm from them would result in no incinerated hut, which again is a known thing? :derp:
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

I have to say the above post by Lizzy strtonognly seems like a civivive post to me. It even has quotes adnd several paraggppharrghs and stuff. :srsnod:

Image Image Image
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Vompatti wrote:I have to say the above post by Lizzy strtonognly seems like a civivive post to me. It even has quotes adnd several paraggppharrghs and stuff. :srsnod:
omg thnaks

leik you i tried to petendt o be a helpful civvirei butt that bkacfiderf k :sigh:
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 31

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

:o
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Unfortunately, I cannot go into details...

But I believe you are on the wrong track there, Lizzy. Don't get me wrong, I understand the case, but...

No.

(yeah, brilliant response, I know, but that's all I can say)
Image Image Image Image
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

If you're going to vote for me, at least say I'm in the Gril Squad or Blue Laser. :p
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Here's a question for you, Lizzy...

You believe Llama is Cheerleader? I believe that's what you said in an earlier post.

If Llama is the cheerleader, what good will it do to vote for him? Being the cheerleader would mean Llama is unlynchable. Which I do not believe he is, btw, but you do...

So why not vote for DP?
Image Image Image Image
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Matt F wrote:Here's a question for you, Lizzy...

You believe Llama is Cheerleader? I believe that's what you said in an earlier post.

If Llama is the cheerleader, what good will it do to vote for him? Being the cheerleader would mean Llama is unlynchable. Which I do not believe he is, btw, but you do...

So why not vote for DP?
I wanted to see if he survives another lynching and because of this get killed by the other baddie team. But now that won't happen because I've just said it out loud. :p After that we could have moved to DP and MP. :bounce:
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Lizzy wrote:
Matt F wrote:Here's a question for you, Lizzy...

So why not vote for DP?
I wanted to see if he survives another lynching and because of this get killed by the other baddie team. But now that won't happen because I've just said it out loud. :p After that we could have moved to DP and MP. :bounce:
So essentially, in this scenario...

a) Waste a lynch on a potential unlynchable baddie

b) Waste a lynch on a civvie

Why would you move to DP so soon? If he is Trogdor, surely you would want to wait until after all the other baddie teams die out, didn't you say you wanted to lynch the baddie teams first?
Image Image Image Image
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

It's not wasted if it helps build a case against Llama, imo. I have to admit it was interesting that he didn't die.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

A Person

Do you find it interesting that Lizzy is ready to move on DP straight after Llama, despite her saying she doesn't want to kill Trogdor until the baddie teams have been vanquished, hence why she is voting Llama today?
Image Image Image Image
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

Matt F wrote:A Person

Do you find it interesting that Lizzy is ready to move on DP straight after Llama, despite her saying she doesn't want to kill Trogdor until the baddie teams have been vanquished, hence why she is voting Llama today?
I guess it makes sense that she'd try to prove a different theory if one is shown to be false or if there isn't enough support to help prove it, I don't think she found it absolutely necessary to kill the baddie teams first, just better. It could just be people she wants dead as a baddie but that could apply to anyone who votes.
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Matt F wrote: So essentially, in this scenario...

a) Waste a lynch on a potential unlynchable baddie

b) Waste a lynch on a civvie

Why would you move to DP so soon? If he is Trogdor, surely you would want to wait until after all the other baddie teams die out, didn't you say you wanted to lynch the baddie teams first?
a) or b) can happen in every single case of the remaining 23 players. Besides, my curiosity is killing me (I suspect almost literally in the game :p ) because this thing makes sense to me the way my being Trogdor makes sense to you. And I was moving to DP, because, if Llama survives the lynching, but dies at night, my main baddie suspect is gone, and for now I only have a half case on MP as being a baddie, so I'd move to the other one whom I consider a killer. Obviously this is not going to happen because it's out in the open. :sigh: Thanks for ruining my dreams. :overreact:
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

But even having a half case on MP is better then lynching DP, right? Cuz lynching the baddie teams is better then lynching Trogdor.

I'm confuzzled.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

I'm beginning to think I voted Lizzy for the wrong reasons, but it would still be a good result.
Image Image Image Image
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Matt F wrote:But even having a half case on MP is better then lynching DP, right? Cuz lynching the baddie teams is better then lynching Trogdor.

I'm confuzzled.
In my head Llama is a baddie, DP is Trogdor and MP is half a baddie or half a civvie, just like in your head I am Trogdor and other people are other things. :p
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Lizzy wrote:
Matt F wrote:But even having a half case on MP is better then lynching DP, right? Cuz lynching the baddie teams is better then lynching Trogdor.

I'm confuzzled.
In my head Llama is a baddie, DP is Trogdor and MP is half a baddie or half a civvie, just like in your head I am Trogdor and other people are other things. :p
Nah, no worries, I don't think you're Trogdor anymore. And DP could very well be Trogdor.

Right now I'm seeing you on a baddie team with A Person and the late Elo. Doing a reread on A Person now.
Image Image Image Image
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Matahari »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Mata, what are you currently thinking?
Just checking in, but I'm rushing right now. I'll have time to finish catching up later this afternoon and give you my thoughts- fwiw, I've currently got you more on the civvie side of town for now. Will cover everybody else later.
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

That's a relief! :wine: Being labeled as Trogdor made me angry for some reason.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

I think it would be kind of cool to be Trogdor.

Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

It occurs to me that since A Person keeps voting himself, he could be an unlynchable civvie or unlynchable baddie. It also occurs to me by constantly voting for himself, and voicing no opinions, he can't be tied back with anyone who has been lynched/NK/whatever.

First, I'm going to jump ahead to the other day after Hedge was lynched...
A Person wrote:RIP Hedge, I personally never doubted your civness :(
Looking through your posts, there is not one post you made saying this before the lynch. Not one. So, if this is true, why didn't you defend Hedge in thread? And if it's not true, then why did you say this after Hedge was lynched?

Day 1, when Elo was in the running to get lynched...
A Person wrote:I decided to vote for myself because many people are tied with 3 votes and i don't want to accidentally pick one randomly and kill them.
I notice there was one person who voted after you, and I believe some missed the vote Day 1, right? Seeing as how there was a chance Elo could get more votes, I see why you wouldn't want to get involved.
A Person wrote:
Vompatti wrote:NOOOOOOOOO DON'T VOTE FOR LIZZY!111 :overreact:
I won't k :)
A Person wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:A Person, what are your thoughts?
As far as current discussion goes, I'm not getting a baddie vibe from Lizzy. I would agree she seems different lately, but she seems slightly different every game. I assume part of it because she has been sick/away lately and hasn't had the time/energy to devote to the game like she has in previous ones, but otherwise I don't feel like her style is any different. I also don't think she'd play the same card twice and be purposely transparent again so soon.
A Person wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
juliets wrote:
Vompatti wrote:Stop this madness at once! :overreact:
What are you referring to Vomps?
The Lizzy bandwagon k
ture :'(
So, first you tell Vomps you won't vote Lizzy, that was about a week ago.

Then you defend Lizzy to MP. Saying she's different but she's different all the time, then giving a reason why she might be different this game. Well if she's different in every game, why give a reason for her being different this game?

Then agree with Vomps on "bandwagoning" Lizzy.

And now defending her honor to me, as well.

So, you have no opinions this game, A Person, you've said several times, but you must think Lizzy is civvie? What makes you think so? Specifically?

On top of all that, there was your Trogdor idea about a 1000 pages back, which Llama pounced on you for. Now suddenly, you agree with Lizzy that Llama is someone good to look at? I'm glad you finally found your voice this game, A Person!

Snowdog, if you don't mind, I'm going to move my Smiley War over to A Person and Lizzy. :)

Btw, not to say I think A Person should get lynched this time around. I don't think that would help at all. But Lizzy's a good bet IMO.
Image Image Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I think I'm having trouble understand what half a baddie or half a civvie is. Lizzy do you mean you just don't know if MP is civvie or not?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

juliets wrote:I think I'm having trouble understand what half a baddie or half a civvie is. Lizzy do you mean you just don't know if MP is civvie or not?
It's utter nonsense to distract from having to give an actual answer to my question.

IMO, of course. :p
Image Image Image Image
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

Matt F wrote:
juliets wrote:I think I'm having trouble understand what half a baddie or half a civvie is. Lizzy do you mean you just don't know if MP is civvie or not?
It's utter nonsense to distract from having to give an actual answer to my question.

IMO, of course. :p
I think she just means that she is suspicious of him but has nothing concrete like the lynch with Llama to prove/disprove her suspicions. I could be wrong but I am the resident Lizzy expert and can usually understand what she means. :srsnod:

This post is suspicious too. :eye:

Also, I will answer that huge post today at some point.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

A Person wrote:I think she just means that she is suspicious of him but has nothing concrete like the lynch with Llama to prove/disprove her suspicions. I could be wrong but I am the resident Lizzy expert and can usually understand what she means. :srsnod:

This post is suspicious too. :eye:

Also, I will answer that huge post today at some point.
Yup, it is suspicious, how you keep answering for Lizzy.

Also, what's concrete about her case on Llama? Mere speculation, IMO.

Looking forward to your rebuttal, good sir! :jedi:
Image Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 256
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Crap, Snow Dog, I totally forgot to respond to your post. Sorry. I was reminded when I saw Matt F's posts asking my opinion of you.

Also, regarding llama, it makes no sense. I already went over how there were MANY options to explain why llama survived that lynch. Most are not nefarious, a fact I was stupid enough to ignore while I was continuing to run with my suspicion, but later realized.

Interesting responses from Lizzy. Not out of character. I do think she could be Trogdor or a baddie, frankly.

Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Anyone find it interesting that perhaps my biggest defender, Devin, who is largely believed to be civvie (for good reason, if you don't believe me, re-read his posts), was killed last night, and NOW there's this huge movement against me?

Think about it.
If you are civ why are you pinged by my "defending" you.....if that was what it was. It wasn't but whatever.
I suppose the way you went about it set off my alarm bells, as if you were stepping in and trying to appease me, in a false sort of way. It's like keep your friends close and your enemies closer, if that makes sense. Also, I even admitted in thread that I should have thrown off to BDH; I didn't have to save myself. It pinged me in the same way Mongoose's post pinged me last day period when I thought she was just trying to tell me exactly what I wanted to hear.

Speaking of Mongoose, I look forward to her current thoughts.

Matt F wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Why are you feeling less certain of me, any reason?
Well, let me ask you...

What are your thoughts on Snowdog? I am pinged out of my mind based on his defense of you, and the only reason I let my susp of him die earlier, is because Devin claimed in the thread that "Yes, Snowdog is Civ :srsnod: " . Considering you believe Devin to be civ, and Llama believed Devin to be civ, and even I, myself, had a certain civ role for him if true...I took Devin at his word about Snowdog.

Then I think about way early in the game. You asking about info, Snowdog and Bullz saying "yup i got info", you saying "you guys must be civvie!".

Then I think about Bullz being rezzed. Apparently by Devin. And why? I dunno, no offense Bullz you're my bro from another mo, but I had no read on you before you died, I don't think anyone did really (did anyone?)...in fact, there was even a conversation about the poem player thinking you were bad...then presto chango Bullz was rezzed.

So here we are, all these names keep coming around together in different combinations...Bullz, Snowdog, Devin, MP.

Let me ask you, were you 100% certain that Devin was civvie? You can say without going into details if you were certain...were you?

Linki - I listened to her defense, Vomps, and didn't buy it personally. Speaking of which, gotta go quote another MP post about Lizzy right now...
As I've said previously, I will eat a friggin' hat if Devin was not a civvie. I am sure he was. I have no reason not to believe him; his behavior indicated civvieness to me and I know him quite well. The bandwagon against him and especially his subsequent untimely death absolutely confirmed it to me.

Now, as to why he supposedly rezzed Bullzeye, I keep wondering about that myself. It's the only thing about Devin's behavior that I haven't been able to figure out yet. It doesn't shake my confidence in my assessment though.

I have my eye on Bullzeye, but he hasn't given me too much of a reason to think he's baddie yet. He is a fantastic player all around though, so it's tough to tell. I have to say I had a pretty civvie read on him before he died; since then, it's more up in the air, but still probably leaning civvie.

As to Snow Dog, I really don't know. Snow Dog is one of those few players I have an extremely hard time reading (up there with BWT and S~V~S for me IMO) where they always read just "Snow Dog" (or just "BWT") to me. The difference between Snow Dog and BWT and S~V~S is that for some reason I always seem to be reading BWT and S~V~S as baddies and Snow Dog as a civvie. A few posts/votes Snow Dog has made have pinged me, and I keep going back and forth with him. I did think Snow Dog was civvie at the time he gave out info, you're correct, but my entire assessment of all of that has changed after I found out the Day 0 poll was an alignment-driven poll, thus making my early confidence in Snow Dog and Bullz's alignments moot.

In summary, I really have absolutely no idea on Snow Dog. I'm not sure I've been given much reason to distrust him yet, that said, and I don't think I'd feel comfortable voting for him today.

But he's hoodwinked me before and I've accidentally lynched him when he was civvie before, so it makes me a bit cautious in my reads one way or the other.

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: You say you're feeling most strongly about Gleam. Take a look at the player list; are there any names that pop out to you as you having absolutely no read on them one way or the other and they haven't really been discussed?
Borrokuei and Leamiteo spring to mind. I haven't played with them before and I can't pronounce their names. I haven't too much discusion from/about them and I don't have any sense of their style or personality. DP has been flying under my radar this game too.
I've played with borrokuei and his style was pretty similar before. I've never played with Leamiteo but it seems pretty indicative of what interaction I have had with her. So nothing out of the ordinary for either of them.

However, they both could be baddies for all I know. Borrokuei has been really blendy, but I'm not sure if that means he has teammates or not. I do agree with Matt F that it's strange he keeps latching onto the general tide of the thread. I don't like that. Leamiteo is right in the category of I just have no idea. I'd guess Borrokuei to be bad before Leamiteo, but thanks for bringing both of them up. I'll be curious to see if anyone else has a read on either of these players (who hasn't said so already).

And I agree, DP is flying waaaaaaay low. Too much for my taste. I mean, I realize this game has been absolutely INSANE, but still, it's Day 4 now. At least a post containing at least something would be nice.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 256
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I look forward to hearing what BWT is currently thinking as well.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 95

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Right now, I'm of the opinion that either Lizzy or DP could possibly be Trogdor, but I would lean more toward Lizzy being bad. I'm also still suspicious of A Person, so I will wait to hear his response until I say more on the matter.

Linki with massive MP post.

Linki again. Damn you Alex! :P

Return to “Previous Jobs”