Geddup Noise (Host, Dead, Non)
65%

Total votes: 17
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 136

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 4]

Post by Bullzeye »

I'm still not sure what I think of Lizzy. Voting DP again because I think there's a better chance of him being Trogdor than her.
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Matahari »

MP, I'm withholding judgement on all fronts until timmer finishes his read through. Frankly, his take on everything page by page is like a blast from the past, he seems to be having the same reactions to each event that I, and I'm sure a few others had. So I'm curious to know whether he will change his stance about you after catching completely up. I have relaxed a bit about you, but I still don't know if you just have me fooled or not.

I'm hoping BWT will tell me why he stopped being susp of you. It's good to have opinions from people who are familiar with each other.

I still haven't forgotten SoT, where you and timmer both were master bullshitters. I just want to hear his entire catch up before I decide which pile is bigger.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

I agree with everything mata said up there regarding mp and timmer. I just apparently can't express it. I sooo need to make my first stop on the errands task be "caffine."

I'm going with DP . I agree that he's the better choice about trogar.

Lizzy always reads pretty flipant and wifomish with her posts and I didn't see her infamous baddie in Thomas. She may yet be bad, but I don't think she's trogar.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

Ok, I still had to skip over 4 pages, but I think I got the gist of the debates.
As llama so nicely summarized, I am probably nowhere near the most insightful player (no offense taken). Please don't discount me though on the basis of my low vision. Honestly, I just have had little time, becuase I just moved. I'm sore, tired, and getting used to renting a room in someone else's house (awkward and time-consuming). I'm hoping I can be more regular and hang on until I can be more useful.

On that note, here's a summary of my thoughts:
Part of the reason I may be less useful is that I am too overwhelmed to present exact evidence from quoting posts, so this will be general.
I may be as dumb as a brick mafia-wise, but I still cannot get over the whole llama/MP thing. One or both of them is bad. So to the couple of you who think you're alone, you're not. They've just exhausted the conversation so much that it feels ridiculous to contiinue... which is obviously to their advantage and makes looking at everyone else seem less suspicious. And yes, I do find the sudden cease fire too convenient, like others have suggested. Given the possibility that only one is bad, it looks worse for MP, because llama seemed clueless when Matt F tried to confirm whatever guess he made. Of course, if llama was acting clueless but was really playing along, MP could really be just fooled. Either way, something underhanded was going on there on someone's part. It may be way too obvious a move for a baddie, but this also doesn't rule out Matt F playing along with someone to be the supposedly mistaken suggester again.

Anyway, my next suggestions are much less obvious and fall into the potential baddie-side-kick categories. But again, I would have to dig up more exact evidence to make these cases sure in my mind. I felt a little suspicious of Juliets for a long time, but I put it on hold and the evidence is stale (I would have to look back). And, possibly since I just am not good a letting go of an idea, I still withhold exoneration from Mongoose. Basically, after the early wacky theories (which mean nothing on their own) and the apparent jump to blanket immunity for a bunch of poeple listed on the animal sanctuary, I just still keep my eye on her. Like I said, I guess I just don't let go.

Sorry if I'm not more helpful (although, I have to admit that all the dismissing of the kinds of things that I was affirming and the saying that I'm not helpful only adds to my suspicion of said llama and others...).

Oh, and, all that being explained, I am going to continue with my lines of thinking this whole game and vote for MP.
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Matahari »

Good grief, I had no idea it was so close to lynch time. And I'm nowhere close to knowing who to vote. So I decided to go with what irks me, this self voting stuff. Once in a while, I have no problem with. But repeatedly? Pfft- vote A Person

I considered dp, but I'm not sure if I trust a couple of his voters yet, and I wish he'd get his hiney in here and speak.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 58

Post by timmer »

Voted MP.

Guys, you should frankly disregard every post I made while out on vacation. I was never able to get enough wifi to read more than one page before I lost my connections. I was never able to get a good read on people at all. I barely knew anything. My posts, as of last night, represent me joining this game for the first time, so yes there might be some contradictory things between my posts now and the mixed up handful of posts earlier.

Note though, what MP did. He did address a single thing i said in my case against him last night. Not one thing. He went back and found my earlier posts from when he knew I wasn't in the game really and found contradictions between them and now. He NEVER directly commented on my case.

Remember rule #1, kids.

MP is bad, I'll stake my reputation on it.
My siggie.
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 276

Post by Snow Dog »

Matahari wrote:Good grief, I had no idea it was so close to lynch time. And I'm nowhere close to knowing who to vote. So I decided to go with what irks me, this self voting stuff. Once in a while, I have no problem with. But repeatedly? Pfft- vote A Person

I considered dp, but I'm not sure if I trust a couple of his voters yet, and I wish he'd get his hiney in here and speak.
Irks me too.

Votes A Person.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 257

Post by thellama73 »

Interesting to see the way the votes have been coming in. Looks like we may be headed for a four way tie.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 94

Post by BigDamnHero »

Running late so I'm casting my usual vote for mp.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I'm voting for A Person just to keep things interesting.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

thellama73 wrote:Interesting to see the way the votes have been coming in. Looks like we may be headed for a four way tie.
I don't feel for certain Lizzy is civ, but since she is so hard to read, I didn't feel strongly enough about her yet to vote. Same with A Person too. Hopefully this lynch result will at least give us some clues to assist in reading them better in the future.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Spacedaisy »

Corn Dog Batter

Lizzy has been lynched. She was the King of Town. It is now Night 4 and you have until tomorrow at noon to choose a hut and get your night actions to me. Good luck staying away from Trogdor!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Boo!

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Well Dang. I wasn't convinced she was bad. Hence not voting for her.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Damn. RIP Lizzy and I evidently had no idea how to read you.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:Well Dang. I wasn't convinced she was bad. Hence not voting for her.
You're not the only one who didn't vote for her, you know!

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Oooh I wonder what Lizzy's been eating! I can't wait to find out at EndGame.

Oh man Vomps is going to be so pissed.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Well Dang. I wasn't convinced she was bad. Hence not voting for her.
Of course. And to be fair I am not sure on AP either.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

The trouble is it's difficult to accuse Lizzy voters because Lizzy herself is partly to blame. She dances on the edge of the abyss.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
You're not the only one who's not sure on AP!

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
:p
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Me too! I will be honest and regret my DP vote after re-reading the description for Poopsmith. There are a lot of other quiet players that could fit that role too. I think I'll back off DP for now and look elsewhere for the next vote.

linki - Seeing "AP" all the time disorients me from time to time as they used to be my real initials.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Vompatti »

Mongoose wrote:Oooh I wonder what Lizzy's been eating! I can't wait to find out at EndGame.

Oh man Vomps is going to be so pissed.
ture :sigh:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Matt »

:WTF:

RIP Lizzy, it is apparent to me I should just stop talking in this game. Thus far, my only real contribution in this game has been Day 1, when I got lucky voting Elo. :(

I've tried real hard to be helpful, but that isn't happening.

Just a note, btw, before I said I had a role pegged for Devin. I thought he was King of Town. I can't know for sure, but since King of Town eats an object each night, I figured that meant he got a different power each night. Devin said he rezzed Bullz, and at one point, cleared Snowdog of any wrongdoing, saying he was civvie. Because of this, I figured Devin got a rez power and Devin got a rolecheck power on different nights as King of Town.

But, now I see I was wrong on that too.

Derp.
Image Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Matt F wrote::WTF:

RIP Lizzy, it is apparent to me I should just stop talking in this game. Thus far, my only real contribution in this game has been Day 1, when I got lucky voting Elo. :(

Just a note, btw, before I said I had a role pegged for Devin. I thought he was King of Town. I can't know for sure, but since King of Town eats an object each night, I figured that meant he got a different power each night. Devin said he rezzed Bullz, and at one point, cleared Snowdog of any wrongdoing, saying he was civvie. Because of this, I figured Devin got a rez power and Devin got a rolecheck power on different nights as King of Town.

Derp.
Do you think you might be wrong about me as well?

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

linki Llama - He is wrong about me too but just doesn't know it yet.
Derp.
Let's chat about this together -- I think you are right that Lizzy could have had a rez power one night. However, I am not sure poor Dev is exonerated yet. We know he isn't a Blue Laser (since he was killed by them), but it doesn't mean he wasn't a Teen Girl.

And Dev could have been falsely insinuating his roles to prove his civvyness. I think you are probably on the right track with a lot of this, but we should be careful about assuming too much or taking statements as facts when they may not be.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

thellama73 wrote:Do you think you might be wrong about me as well?
The ONLY way I'm wrong about you...

Is if you and MP are baddie partners. That is the only way. Unless you are supersmart and cracked the code that day all by yourself.

But no, I still believe you are civvie, Llama. I can't see you "cracking the code" by coincidence, either, and I just don't see you and MP going after each other so hard in the thread the way you guys were.

So yeah, I suppose the only thing in this game I am certain of is you being civ.
Image Image Image Image
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Let's just say that if Llama is civ, no one is going to feel like worse than me about it!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Mongoose wrote:

Derp.
Let's chat about this together -- I think you are right that Lizzy could have had a rez power one night. However, I am not sure poor Dev is exonerated yet. We know he isn't a Blue Laser (since he was killed by them), but it doesn't mean he wasn't a Teen Girl.

And Dev could have been falsely insinuating his roles to prove his civvyness. I think you are probably on the right track with a lot of this, but we should be careful about assuming too much or taking statements as facts when they may not be.
I'm curious as to what role MP had Devin pegged for. And Llama, didn't you believe Devin was civvie?

Goose, is it possible Lizzy also had a rolecheck and checked DP?

DERP I'M GONNA STOP RIGHT THERE

I'm like a dog with a bone, with the tunnel vision, and I just said I was going to stop with theories. I dunno.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

:ponder:

OTOH, Lizzy thought Llama was a baddie, too.

Gaaah! Gaaah!

This game is f*cked up. :overreact:

Question to everyone besides MP and Llama...

Do you think these two would go after each other, the way that they did, so early and so often in the game? I mean, isn't that risky?

I know some of you may say "well maybe they're on opposite baddie teams"...nuh uh. If they are bad, they are bad together, and even if it's not true, both Llama and MP know exactly what I mean by this.

Okay, I really need to stop.
Image Image Image Image
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Matt F wrote:
Mongoose wrote:

Derp.

I'm curious as to what role MP had Devin pegged for. And Llama, didn't you believe Devin was civvie?

Goose, is it possible Lizzy also had a rolecheck and checked DP?

DERP I'M GONNA STOP RIGHT THERE

I'm like a dog with a bone, with the tunnel vision, and I just said I was going to stop with theories. I dunno.
Any of that is possible, but she could have had any number of powers. Plus we don't know that she ate something every night; there were missing PMs on at least two of the three nights.

This is really geeky y'all, but I make the Powerpoint slides for the rotating announcements that are on all the college. I usually use nature scenes or architecture as the accompanying photos on these scenes, but this week I decided to use animals from Animal Sanctuary Squad! Trufax: Wombats are much scarier IRL than I thought. Also snow dogs are so cute and you should not google them if you need to get work done.

linki Matt F -

I really can't imagine they are both bad anymore. That draws a lot of attention to themselves. And the amount of research and work MP spent on his posts? You would be legit insane to do that. And someone out there trusted Llama enough as civ to potentially save his spit (get it) when his furry face was on the chopping block, so there's that.

It would not surprise me if they are both civ.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Matt F wrote: And Llama, didn't you believe Devin was civvie?
Yep.

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Alright Mongoose, well, my head hurts. I'm gonna go watch some more Supernatural, and hope Vomps doesn't find my address, come to my house, and murder me.

:sigh:
Image Image Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I mostly agree with Mongoose. I believe llama is civ and MP has a good chance of being civv. I was worried at the beginning because MP does have that reputation of throwing his teammates under the bus and I thought that's what he was doing with llama. However, there are things that have happened since which cause me to believe that's not what was happening.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt F wrote:Alright Mongoose, well, my head hurts. I'm gonna go watch some more Supernatural, and hope Vomps doesn't find my address, come to my house, and murder me.

Well if you're watching Supernatural there's probably an equal chance that it'll be the vengeful spirit of Lizzy who comes for you!
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Matt F wrote:Alright Mongoose, well, my head hurts. I'm gonna go watch some more Supernatural, and hope Vomps doesn't find my address, come to my house, and murder me.

Rest easy, Matt F. Fuel is very expensive in Finland.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Bullzeye wrote:

Well if you're watching Supernatural there's probably an equal chance that it'll be the vengeful spirit of Lizzy who comes for you!
Just watched Route 666 last night. Killer truck. Worst episode ever. I certainly hope the truck doesn't become a main player in later seasons. :p
Image Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt F wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

Just watched Route 666 last night. Killer truck. Worst episode ever. I certainly hope the truck doesn't become a main player in later seasons. :p
Oh yeah, the racist truck is a key figure in stopping the apocalypse! Seriously though I think just about everyone shares your sentiments there, it's not one of their better ideas.
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 104

Post by borokkuei »

Well shit, Lizzy was civ :(

Now I have even less of a clue of who is bad or civ. I originally thought Lizzy and Vomps were on a team together, assuming a baddie team of some kind, but now that I know lizzy was a civ, I feel somewhat inclined to believe Vomps is a civ too. There's no way someone like Vomps could even pretend to be a civ though -- he's inherently bad ( :hugs: )

I guess MP's post dominance is kind of a ping, but it seems reasonable since he's been busy with stuff lately and crams all of his thoughts into posts whenever he's around.

Matt F seems to really want llama dead, but I'm not sure which of the pair are bad (or perhaps both are?)

And that's all of my observations.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

borokkuei wrote: Matt F seems to really want llama dead, but I'm not sure which of the pair are bad (or perhaps both are?)
You haven't been paying attention. And for that you shall be punished.

Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 36

Post by Lizzy »

Snow Dog wrote:The trouble is it's difficult to accuse Lizzy voters because Lizzy herself is partly to blame. She dances on the edge of the abyss.
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

RIP Lizzy :( - your abyss is pretty though
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

I wouldn't mind gazing into that abyss. :sigh:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:The trouble is it's difficult to accuse Lizzy voters because Lizzy herself is partly to blame. She dances on the edge of the abyss.
I agree with this. I wouldn't be surprised if NO baddies voted for Lizzy and are now laughing their heads off.

A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 126

Post by A Person »

RIP Lizzy, I never doubted your civness (and this time I said something about it beforehand)

I voted for myself because it seemed like killing Lizzy was what we were doing today, so any other vote seemed wasted.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

A Person wrote:RIP Lizzy, I never doubted your civness (and this time I said something about it beforehand)

I voted for myself because it seemed like killing Lizzy was what we were doing today, so any other vote seemed wasted.
I know, but you were dangerously close to being offed/offing yourself in the process!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 126

Post by A Person »

Mongoose wrote:
A Person wrote:RIP Lizzy, I never doubted your civness (and this time I said something about it beforehand)

I know, but you were dangerously close to being offed/offing yourself in the process!
That's true, I didn't have enough time to randomize or post before I left, so I just hoped I didn't die.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Nooooo, my big work weekend is about to start. :(

Borok - How do I want Llama dead? I feel like posting the Chewbacca Defense again. :huh: I will probably vote for you or DP next day period.

A Person - Not that Lizzy being civvie clears you, but...I kinda feel like an idiot going after you like that yesterday. Sorry dude!

da Goose - Fuel in Finland what? Is that a code? Should I be examining this post for clues? :p

Good luck tonight peeps, don't forget to send in your Troggy PMs! (omg maybe I'm Trogdor!) :sigh:
Image Image Image Image
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Fuel is indeed very expensive in Finland, if you know what I mean. ;)

Image Image Image
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 31

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Okay I'll try and do something... Even though I have volunteer work all weekend. :P

Return to “Previous Jobs”