Geddup Noise (Host, Dead, Non)
65%

Total votes: 17
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 110

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 7]

Post by Dom »

Sorry, Alex. I really did think you were baddie.
birdwithteeth11 wrote:I'm really sorry I missed the vote! I went down to visit with my brother last night, and we went out partying with some of his friends. So I never had a chance to check in to vote last night or this morning. I probably would have gone for either DP, DF, or SVS since those are my top Trogdor suspicions.

Oh my gosh. MP got lynched again, and was a civvie like I totally expected him to be. I'm. Very. Shocked. :|

I want to look back some at the people who have continued to push very hard for an MP lynch. Dom in particular has pinged me a few times, but I can't remember exactly what he said. I will go re-read him and possibly Timmer at some point today and pull a few quotes.
Interesting considering that MP has been questioning you for a while now...

Also interesting given that this was the first time I've voted MP.... however, Timmer has been going on about MP too, yet no mention of him. Why so selective?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 256
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

timmer wrote:sorry for beong so absrnt guys I'm on the last of five extra long shifts.

I'd haved alex obviously.

on that note, dude when I get home later I will find a hat and eat it since I very cleatly was dead wrong. :(
Lol, I just thought of you eating a hat and it was awesome. Pictures? :haha:
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 28

Post by DFaraday »

RIP MP, you were the person I felt most civ about all game.

I do agree that Dom and Timmer are good to at least look at, but this was a lynch, not an NK, so I think it would be more of a leap to say that because they were gunning for MP, and now he's dead, we should start looking at them. It was a group effort that killed MP. And I'm actually leaning civ on Dom anyway (Timmer I have no clue).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 276

Post by Snow Dog »

DFaraday wrote:RIP MP, you were the person I felt most civ about all game.

I do agree that Dom and Timmer are good to at least look at, but this was a lynch, not an NK, so I think it would be more of a leap to say that because they were gunning for MP, and now he's dead, we should start looking at them. It was a group effort that killed MP. And I'm actually leaning civ on Dom anyway (Timmer I have no clue).
Interesting. i was leaning Bad on Dom and don't know on timmer. You probably know Dom way better than I though.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DFaraday, care to share any other insights? You usually have great insights as a civvie... but not so much in this game. I'd love to hear them!
Snow Dog wrote:

Interesting. i was leaning Bad on Dom and don't know on timmer. You probably know Dom way better than I though.
Interesting fact! DFaraday and I played our first games together! We actually had BTSC. I think we do know each other pretty well.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

RIP MP, I wish I did not feel I had no choice but to vote for you. I expected at least some of the non voters to show up, and assumed we would both take more votes.

I find Timmer hard to read early in the game, I think he game notches up later in the game. Certainly, though, he is not someone I would characterize as playing a blendy baddie game.

And group effort or not, having a player in the thread begging people to vote for him may have helped that group effort. In retrospect, I can kind of see why he did what he did, but i also think he did not have as big an NK Target as he might have thought, having taken so much suspicion. He played rather a ballsy game, but i disagree that self lynching by an info role is ever a good thing.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 95

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Dom wrote:Sorry, Alex. I really did think you were baddie.
birdwithteeth11 wrote:I'm really sorry I missed the vote! I went down to visit with my brother last night, and we went out partying with some of his friends. So I never had a chance to check in to vote last night or this morning. I probably would have gone for either DP, DF, or SVS since those are my top Trogdor suspicions.

Oh my gosh. MP got lynched again, and was a civvie like I totally expected him to be. I'm. Very. Shocked. :|

I want to look back some at the people who have continued to push very hard for an MP lynch. Dom in particular has pinged me a few times, but I can't remember exactly what he said. I will go re-read him and possibly Timmer at some point today and pull a few quotes.

Also interesting given that this was the first time I've voted MP.... however, Timmer has been going on about MP too, yet no mention of him. Why so selective?
Not really. I mentioned Timmer in my post too. So I wasn't really being selective.

I didn't have time tonight to do my re-read. So tomorrow night, I will make sure I take the time to do it then. Of both of you if that makes you feel any better. :D
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 58

Post by timmer »

Certainly, please do read back through my posts. I guess the problem with how much Alex posted, and how many people he mentioned in each post, is that it all inevitably started sounding like he was just talking to talk. He never really honed in on one person but kept sort of hedging. It sounded bad to me, but then it's not the first time I've made a case on someone that turned out to be wrong. :noble:

I too have to continue to read back. I had wondered about Mongoose, who is now dead, and Vompatii who I ended up being right about, at least. I never read the parts that made people suspicious of gleam so I'm still a bit in the dark, there.
My siggie.
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Leamiteo »

Dom wrote:
Leamiteo wrote:
I'm talking about the people we know flipped civvie after they died that you brought up in discussion throughout the thread. My point is that it seemed like you were lurking among civvies and latching onto their suspicions who you as a baddie would already know they were civvie; of course fueling the civs against themselves. You just seem to be jumping around a bit to me and that has earned you an :eye: is all. I hope that clarifies things a bit.
That's fine. I don't think it's very true given I haven't only suspected civvies and a lot of my suspicions are still alive or we don't know their roles.
That's what I'm saying. It would give you civvie cred to look like you're just as surprised as the rest of us when someone turns up either civvie or baddie.

MP's role makes soooooo much sense in hindsight. Sad to see you gone MP! Thanks for all your discussion and insights. Rally civvies! We have our work cut out for ourselves.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:

Not really. I mentioned Timmer in my post too. So I wasn't really being selective.
Sorry, I actually totally missed that. :blush:

I guess my question would be, why me over timmer? I mean, I only voted for MP once. idon't know how many times timmer did, but other players did so more than once. Why me?
Leamiteo wrote:
Dom wrote:
Leamiteo wrote:
I'm talking about the people we know flipped civvie after they died that you brought up in discussion throughout the thread. My point is that it seemed like you were lurking among civvies and latching onto their suspicions who you as a baddie would already know they were civvie; of course fueling the civs against themselves. You just seem to be jumping around a bit to me and that has earned you an :eye: is all. I hope that clarifies things a bit.
That's fine. I don't think it's very true given I haven't only suspected civvies and a lot of my suspicions are still alive or we don't know their roles.
That's what I'm saying. It would give you civvie cred to look like you're just as surprised as the rest of us when someone turns up either civvie or baddie.
OK, but baddies don't know who is on the toher baddie team.... so, how would I know if any given player was bad?
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 28

Post by DFaraday »

Dom wrote:

DFaraday, care to share any other insights? You usually have great insights as a civvie... but not so much in this game. I'd love to hear them!
Snow Dog wrote:

Interesting fact! DFaraday and I played our first games together! We actually had BTSC. I think we do know each other pretty well.

I think you're giving me way too much credit, for starters! Beyond that, I'm still considering the possibility of SVS as Trogdor, but I'm even more inclined to think that Trogdor is either dead or a player who's completely inattentive to the role. I think tonight will be a good indicator of where things stand there, as if Trogdor is an active player, I doubt they will keep forfeiting kills just to stay hidden for long.

I do feel like MP was right, and a lot of people have brushed off whatever he had to say, but I don't necessarily see that as suspicious. I do want to reread BWT, because of vibes mainly. And I don't know everyone's playing style here, but I suspect a few quieter players may simply be trying to blend in. DP, at least, I know always acts this way, but I wonder about some of the people I've never played with, who seem a bit nondescript.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Quiet is especially hard to read.

Vomps essentially just said "ture" all game and was bad. in another game, he could do the same thing and be good.

the way I look at it, a playstyle that deviates from the norm has to be weighed in terms of how much its helping the civs. Like, Vomps really didn't seem to care about anything, so feeling badness in his posts became easy after a number of days. If Vomps had been a civ role and played like that, I'd blame only him for his death, you know what i mean?

Basically, if someone is a civ and decides to be non-participatory, they are hurting their own team, so why are they here? It drives me crazy.
My siggie.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

timmer wrote:Quiet is especially hard to read.

Vomps essentially just said "ture" all game and was bad. in another game, he could do the same thing and be good.

the way I look at it, a playstyle that deviates from the norm has to be weighed in terms of how much its helping the civs. Like, Vomps really didn't seem to care about anything, so feeling badness in his posts became easy after a number of days. If Vomps had been a civ role and played like that, I'd blame only him for his death, you know what i mean?

Basically, if someone is a civ and decides to be non-participatory, they are hurting their own team, so why are they here? It drives me crazy.
ture. :p
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I haven't chosen a hut for a few nights now. I'm sure others haven't too. Absentees and so forth.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 136

Post by Bullzeye »

Snow Dog wrote:I haven't chosen a hut for a few nights now. I'm sure others haven't too. Absentees and so forth.
I keep thinking about not doing it and then thinking but what if tonight's the night he does send in a PM. I don't wanna get burninated again.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

timmer wrote:Quiet is especially hard to read.

I have hosted Vomps, and he sends in his PMs and uses his powers even if he does not say much in the thread. So a living quietish civ who sends in his PM is better than a dead civ and a power lost to the civs. Back in the day when most civs were vanilla, what you say was a zillion percent true. Now when most civs have beneficial night powers, and Vomps uses them, I would disagree that we are better off without him, or more specifically, low participation players. If they send in their PMs (and experience tells me Vomps does), I won't lynch them for being them. Its the Wazz, or more currently, Zombies Syndrome, IMO. Although both times I hosted him he was bad (I just double checked MacGyver).

Have others hosted Vomps? What is their experience re him and sending PMs? Because if I find he also sends PMs as a civ, I won't vote for him just for "ture" becasue he seems more participtory when bad, having just hosted him as a baddie.
DFaraday wrote:
Dom wrote:

Snow Dog wrote:

I think you're giving me way too much credit, for starters! Beyond that, I'm still considering the possibility of SVS as Trogdor, but I'm even more inclined to think that Trogdor is either dead or a player who's completely inattentive to the role. I think tonight will be a good indicator of where things stand there, as if Trogdor is an active player, I doubt they will keep forfeiting kills just to stay hidden for long.

I do feel like MP was right, and a lot of people have brushed off whatever he had to say, but I don't necessarily see that as suspicious. I do want to reread BWT, because of vibes mainly. And I don't know everyone's playing style here, but I suspect a few quieter players may simply be trying to blend in. DP, at least, I know always acts this way, but I wonder about some of the people I've never played with, who seem a bit nondescript.
How very blendy and nondescript of you XD

You're always a tad blendy Faraday, good or bad, but nondescript would be a good way to describe your game this round, and that is NOT something I associate with you.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

@Dom: I feel you led the charge a bit earlier in regards to your case on MP. Like I said though, I need to read back on both you and Timmer. I don't feel like I have a good read of you.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:@Dom: I feel you led the charge a bit earlier in regards to your case on MP. Like I said though, I need to read back on both you and Timmer. I don't feel like I have a good read of you.
Thank you.

Anyone else feel similar about Dom?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Snow Dog wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:@Dom: I feel you led the charge a bit earlier in regards to your case on MP. Like I said though, I need to read back on both you and Timmer. I don't feel like I have a good read of you.
Thank you.

I started out thinking he might be a particular civ but I've been gradually becoming less and less sure of him.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Bullzeye wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Thank you.

I started out thinking he might be a particular civ but I've been gradually becoming less and less sure of him.
Can you say which Civ?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Snow Dog wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Thank you.

Can you say which Civ?
Which one isn't really that important since I've changed my mind on it, I just thought that his vote on day 0 was based on info, which would've meant he'd be a civ too.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Bullz isn't that only true under the theory that all 6 people who got info were civvs?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

juliets wrote:Bullz isn't that only true under the theory that all 6 people who got info were civvs?
No because he voted the same option as me, so that theory (which I've scrapped anyway) would've had more than one civ receiving the same info.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

this night should end soon I think.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Spacedaisy »

Ack! So so sorry. Night post is forthcoming.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Looking frward to a Trogdor kill......
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 94

Post by BigDamnHero »

What's REALLY interesting is that it ISN'T the first time you voted for MP...you also voted for him on Day 4... :ponder:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Caffeine

Strongsad's Poetry:

Lay off of Dom
He's just a Tom

--

Timmer?
Might be dimmer.

--

But the birdie
Maybe he should go early

Strongbad's Email:

I answer your emails allll on myyyyy own…yes I know, my name’s Strongbad!

Dearest Strongbad,
Chinese food or Thai?
Yours truly,
Haveabanana

That is a very intriguing question, Havana. It depends on what sort of results you are hoping for. For instance, if you are wanting to add to da Poopsmith’s already massive dung pile, then I wholeheartedly endorse da Chineese food…however, if your plan is to go on a burninating rampage like da mighty Trogdor, thai food is da much more combustable option for you. Don’t believe me? Just ask Dom & SVS who are HUGEMONGUOUS fans of the spicy burninating flavors of da orient.

<paper scroll>

birdwithteeth11 has been killed by Blue Laser! It is now Day 8 and you have until the poll closes to lynch someone. Choose wisely!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

BigDamnHero wrote:

What's REALLY interesting is that it ISN'T the first time you voted for MP...you also voted for him on Day 4... :ponder:
Oh....so Dom lied!

Or had you simply forgotten, Dom? :ohyeah:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Re: Homestar Runner Polls

Post by Spacedaisy »

Vote today for you favorite candidate for the noose! Day 7

Poll ended at Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:54 pm

A Person
No votes
BigDamnHero
No votes
birdwithteeth11
No votes
Bullzeye
No votes
borokkuei
No votes
Captain Bunny Killer
No votes
DFaraday
No votes
DisgruntledPorcupine
No votes
Dom
borokkuei (5) 6%
Indiglo
No votes
Juliets
No votes
LittleTiger
No votes
Matahari
No votes
MovingPictures07
Captain Bunny Killer (8), MovingPictures07 (9), Bullzeye (10), S~V~S (12), Dom (13), juliets (14), Matahari (15) 44%
Snow Dog
No votes
S~V~S
BigDamnHero (6), Snow Dog (11) 13%
Timmer
No votes
Hey! Steve (Host, non, dead)
Spacedaisy (1), Mongoose (2), Epignosis (3), Lizzy (4), thellama73 (7), Hedgeowl (16) 38%
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

BTW BWT RIP
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 8]

Post by juliets »

RIPIYWG BWT, I had no idea if you were civvie, baddie, whatever. It was nice to play with you again though. See you next game.

So no Trog kill again - maybe he is dead but I just don't see how.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

juliets wrote:RIPIYWG BWT, I had no idea if you were civvie, baddie, whatever. It was nice to play with you again though. See you next game.

In that case why worry? He is not killing so lets get the Blue lazers. Any thought on who?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

I just want to say up front that I'm sure there's going to be a lot of suspicion cast my way since for the longest time I was Movingpicture's biggest detractor. I even went so far as to vote for him 4 days in a row, but over the past few rounds (you can read back through my posts to verify this), I began softening on the idea of him being a bad guy. In retrospect, most of what he said & did do make sense now given his role. I was looking at one side of the coin when I should've been looking at the other. What I think would be most telling is who ping-ponged off my accusations and/or votes against MP seeing it as an opportunity to take him out:

(in voting order)
Day1 voters: BDH, Kate
Day 2 voters: BDH, Lizzy, Matahari
Day 3 voters: BDH, Llama, Vompatti
Day 4 voters: Dom, CBK, Timmer, BDH
Day 5 voters: timmer, borokkuei (this was when Llama made his case against gleam)
Day 6 voters: Snow Dog, Movingpictures
Day 7 voters: polls not listed...but practically everybody per MP's request
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

Snow Dog wrote:
juliets wrote:RIPIYWG BWT, I had no idea if you were civvie, baddie, whatever. It was nice to play with you again though. See you next game.

In that case why worry? He is not killing so lets get the Blue lazers. Any thought on who?
I concur!

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if we would be told or notified if either of the bad guy teams were completely eliminated?
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

^Sometimes we are told and sometimes not.

What about it Daisy?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I will tell you if you eliminate a team.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Mongoose is on the poll...? :ponder:
My siggie.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Well spotted, timmer. Surely a mistake? Daisy?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Also DFarraday is not on the poll...
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Yep, I will fix it now. On both counts.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Wow, without MP this game is suddenly really quiet. Who is everyone thinking of looking at/voting for today?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

[quote="Snow Dog"

Oh....so Dom lied!

Or had you simply forgotten, Dom? :ohyeah:[/quote]
:blush:
oops

Well, I wanted to look at BWT today... :/
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Actually, this kind of works out. With our new store opening, work is going to be insane this week (12 or more hours every day and every day from today through Saturday). So I would have had time to keep myself caught up and that's about it. Good luck to everyone else still playing though!
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official

Post by BigDamnHero »

Given who we now know who movingpictures was, it might be a wise thing to go back through his posts and see where his suspicions were directed towards the end.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

FWIW, I lean civ on Dom and BDH.

I need to hear more from a lot of people: dp, svs, Borok, df, lt, indiglo, and also I don't remember much from Matahari lately?

I'm now officially at a loss about the remaining Teen Squaders, and Blue Lazer is likely made up of quiet blenders, considering how little luck we've had cracking them open.

i notice that A Person has quieted way down since taking heat, which may be worth looking into.

In short, I've focused on MP for so long that I'm now unsure of my bearings.
My siggie.
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 104

Post by borokkuei »

I'm going to vote now for Dom for the same reason I had before.

I may or may not be here as often because today I'm going to be in the hospital all day for my dad's surgery and probably some other stuff, I dunno
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 48

Post by indiglo »

(Quote snipped for space)
timmer wrote: I need to hear more from a lot of people: dp, svs, Borok, df, lt, indiglo, and also I don't remember much from Matahari lately?

In short, I've focused on MP for so long that I'm now unsure of my bearings.
Sorry I haven't been more active. I'm co-hosting a game and between that and some RL issues, I only have a little extra left-over time. So I didn't plan to go back and read what I've missed before I got here, and the only real thing I've noticed happening since I got here was all of MP's stuff. I shared my feelings on that, and now it's over... so maybe something else will actually happen that I can form an opinion on.

If I hadn't missed the vote last time, I would have voted MP. I didn't realize we were on a new day (oops!) so I have no idea who I will vote for today. Not very helpful, I realize... but it's where I'm at.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Matahari »

Timmer , I haven't had anything worthwhile to say. I actually have no trust for anyone in the game.

If it would be helpful, I'll give my opinions. But take them as that, just opinions. I still think that dp and df are popping up when mentioned, which strikes me as possibly their bad game. When they are civs, they tend to post at a usual time. When they post shortly after being mentioned, I kind of think they have teams.

I think snow dog has flipped flopped a bit. I'm not sure whether mrf was the civvie that he appeared to be. I still have the feeling that borok could have been Trog, and maybe stopped killing so that people wouldn't connect him to Trog. But again, that assumption depends on mistakes being made.

I wish I could trust JC, she seems to be doing a good imitation of her civvie game. It's kind of hard to tell with her, but a few times, her JCism's have seemed a bit hollow.

I'll try to get time later tonight to reread a bit, but it might have to wait until tomorrow.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

When you come on again mata could you give me a couple of examples of my JCisms seeming hollow? I don't really understand what that means.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”