Geddup Noise (Host, Dead, Non)
65%

Total votes: 17
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 56

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 8]

Post by Matahari »

juliets wrote:When you come on again mata could you give me a couple of examples of my JCisms seeming hollow? I don't really understand what that means.
JC, I should have phrased it more like this: for the most part, jc seems to be on her civvie game, sometimes it seems like you are imitating your civvie game. Certain posts were ringing a bit hollow to me, but- it could very well be attributed to this being such a massive game.

When I have enough time, I will go back through the thread and pull the quotes that struck me as odd, because on a reread, after this much time has passed, they might strike me differently. But I'll pull them just the same, so you'll know I wasn't trying to blow smoke out my arse-

I just laid my cards out for timmer. I really don't trust anyone unreservedly yet, which is weird at this point in the game.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Matahari wrote: I just laid my cards out for timmer. I really don't trust anyone unreservedly yet, which is weird at this point in the game.
Yes, I am in the same boat. I'm unsure about everybody which does not feel good.

And I know you're not blowing smoke, I know there were some things that caught your eye and I just want to know what so I can see if I can clear anything up. Take your time. I know I dread going back in this game to find anything.

BTW everyone, are we assuming gleam is the cheerleader and that's why we're laying off him for the time being? How will we know whether to try again?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Oh hey I'm still dead.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 58

Post by timmer »

I thought gleam was dead?
My siggie.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 136

Post by Bullzeye »

timmer wrote:I thought gleam was dead?
He is, he was NKed by... the Blue Lasers maybe? I don't remember and am too lazy to check.
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 276

Post by Snow Dog »

Bullzeye wrote:
He is, he was NKed by... the Blue Lasers maybe? I don't remember and am too lazy to check.
Killed by Firebert AKA The Cheat! :)
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Snow Dog wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Killed by Firebert AKA The Cheat! :)
Oh geez no wonder we're leaving him alone! I just had a brain malfunction.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Reading back, I'm strongly considering voting for DP. Every single post of his is either jokey or an apology for not posting more.

And this post is almost an admission that he's just jumping on whatever bandwagon there is:
DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:Well I likely won't be awake for the lynch, so I'm just going to vote A Person since I'm seeing his name thrown around so much. I'll do some form of reading tomorrow.
I'd ask others to read back through DP's posts (it won't take long) and then tell me if you think he's coasting or truly just absent-ish. I don't want another wasted lynch, but I feel like DP's posts are a bit convenient.
My siggie.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

timmer wrote:Reading back, I'm strongly considering voting for DP. Every single post of his is either jokey or an apology for not posting more.

And this post is almost an admission that he's just jumping on whatever bandwagon there is:
DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:Well I likely won't be awake for the lynch, so I'm just going to vote A Person since I'm seeing his name thrown around so much. I'll do some form of reading tomorrow.
I'd ask others to read back through DP's posts (it won't take long) and then tell me if you think he's coasting or truly just absent-ish. I don't want another wasted lynch, but I feel like DP's posts are a bit convenient.
I will definitely take a look back at him. I've had him at the back of my mind for most of the game as a Trogdor suspect.
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 126

Post by A Person »

timmer wrote:i notice that A Person has quieted way down since taking heat, which may be worth looking into.
I haven't had anything to say lately.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 110

Post by S~V~S »

juliets wrote:When you come on again mata could you give me a couple of examples of my JCisms seeming hollow? I don't really understand what that means.
LOL
timmer wrote:Reading back, I'm strongly considering voting for DP. Every single post of his is either jokey or an apology for not posting more.

Did you read my post up yonder ^ saying that having hosted him a few times, it is my experience that while he low posts, he generally sends in his PMs. And again I ask, anyone who has hosted him playing? Is that his MO as a civvie as well?

And I am STILL getting my bearings. I replaced in, caught up, ran out of webz, and had to defend against being a fire breathing dragon, lol. At this stage, I feel OK about a few people and am seeing who aggresses against them. TBH, BWT was one of them (I read him pretty well, and I did not see bad BWT, unless he changed his game up ALOT), so I am wondering about Dom myself.

I also am not seeing bad DP~ and am leery of lynching him becasue of standard DP low post behavior which in my experience is more indicative of CIV DP.

I don't think JCs JCism are ringing hollow, either. Although she is a hard read for me, she ALWAYS seems so sincere so i tend to overcompensate and suspect her anyhow.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Matahari wrote:Timmer , I haven't had anything worthwhile to say. I actually have no trust for anyone in the game.

If it would be helpful, I'll give my opinions. But take them as that, just opinions. I still think that dp and df are popping up when mentioned, which strikes me as possibly their bad game. When they are civs, they tend to post at a usual time. When they post shortly after being mentioned, I kind of think they have teams.

I think snow dog has flipped flopped a bit. I'm not sure whether mrf was the civvie that he appeared to be. I still have the feeling that borok could have been Trog, and maybe stopped killing so that people wouldn't connect him to Trog. But again, that assumption depends on mistakes being made.

I wish I could trust JC, she seems to be doing a good imitation of her civvie game. It's kind of hard to tell with her, but a few times, her JCism's have seemed a bit hollow.

I'll try to get time later tonight to reread a bit, but it might have to wait until tomorrow.
I think your bit on DF/DP is good... personally, I'd rather look at DF. I hadn't noticed that he only popped up when mentioned, not just not sharing and such...

Bullzeye wrote:

I will definitely take a look back at him. I've had him at the back of my mind for most of the game as a Trogdor suspect.
It's possible, for sure.
S~V~S wrote:
LOL

Did you read my post up yonder ^ saying that having hosted him a few times, it is my experience that while he low posts, he generally sends in his PMs. And again I ask, anyone who has hosted him playing? Is that his MO as a civvie as well?
No. :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

OK, Thanks for that. I have only hosted him bad that I recall, so it is good to hear from someone who hosted him civ. But still, it is my experience that he posts a lot more bad than good, so I am still in the same place, really, re DP. But am more open to seeing what there is to see regarding him.

I would like to hear LTs opinion on him, I know she has hosted him, too.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I would also like to hear Lt's opinion on DF. :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

S~V~S wrote:OK, Thanks for that. I have only hosted him bad that I recall, so it is good to hear from someone who hosted him civ. But still, it is my experience that he posts a lot more bad than good, so I am still in the same place, really, re DP. But am more open to seeing what there is to see regarding him.

I would like to hear LTs opinion on him, I know she has hosted him, too.
Just as someone who plays with DP, I have noticed he's quieter as a civv. Also he tends to be more disinterested as a civv. He strikes me as a civv in this game.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 94

Post by BigDamnHero »

ok...I'm really not liking these run-in votes. this time it was borokkuei jumping in against Dom. He hasn't even been participating but seems confident enough to vote so quick and so early? What's possibly even worse is that not only does he refer back to a suspicion he first brought up two days ago, it was a suspicion he originally thought was about MP and had to be corrected...here (some kind of error happened and it wouldn't let me quote the post so this is the link):

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 80#p35180
He didn't even vote Dom on that day (Day 6) because the winds were currently blowing in SVS' direction at the time. Something just doesn't sit right with me there...

Quite frankly all these absent/inattentive players are somewhat frustrating me...I'm not sure who it was who said it, but if they are civillians, they aren't really doing the rest of us any favors by staying so silent. We don't have to be as chatty as movingpictures was (that was a sort of distraction in its own right) but not saying anything or these run-and-gun votes isn't helping either. I think I've got to toss my vote to borokkuei this round.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

BigDamnHero wrote:ok...I'm really not liking these run-in votes. this time it was borokkuei jumping in against Dom. He hasn't even been participating but seems confident enough to vote so quick and so early? What's possibly even worse is that not only does he refer back to a suspicion he first brought up two days ago, it was a suspicion he originally thought was about MP and had to be corrected...here (some kind of error happened and it wouldn't let me quote the post so this is the link):

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 80#p35180
He didn't even vote Dom on that day (Day 6) because the winds were currently blowing in SVS' direction at the time. Something just doesn't sit right with me there...

Quite frankly all these absent/inattentive players are somewhat frustrating me...I'm not sure who it was who said it, but if they are civillians, they aren't really doing the rest of us any favors by staying so silent. We don't have to be as chatty as movingpictures was (that was a sort of distraction in its own right) but not saying anything or these run-and-gun votes isn't helping either. I think I've got to toss my vote to borokkuei this round.
:ponder:
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Spacedaisy »

I have to be at work at two tomorrow. This means either I end the day early or I end the day late. What are your preferences?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Dammit, my brain is seeing conspiracies everywhere. I look at this game, and we have absolutely no handle on the blue lazers, like, at all. I mention that DP sounds convenient in his quietness and right away I've got two people chiming in that this is his regular civ game. Two very smart people.

it's all so conspiratorially convenient. :sigh:

In comment to BDH, Borok has moved in and out of my radar all game, even while I was camping, really. So he may not be a bad lynch candidate, at that.

@SD, considering we don't have a lot of votes etc. yet maybe later would be better, I think, but that's just me.
My siggie.
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 94

Post by BigDamnHero »

Spacedaisy wrote:I have to be at work at two tomorrow. This means either I end the day early or I end the day late. What are your preferences?
I'm ok with either...but timmer makes a good point, maybe making it later would help encourage players to get their vote in this round...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 48

Post by indiglo »

I've hosted DF once, I think, and I've played with him - I think we either had civ BTSC or baddie BTSC, but I can't remember which. :ponder: He tends to be a low poster regardless of alignment ime. He did generally send in his PMs AFAIRemember. I could go back and reread his posts in this thread, and see what I think, but whenever I've played with him he's just seemed so low key, he flies under the radar regardless. I remember in our BTSC he even said that to me - his style is just to lay low.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

indiglo wrote:I've hosted DF once, I think, and I've played with him - I think we either had civ BTSC or baddie BTSC, but I can't remember which. :ponder: He tends to be a low poster regardless of alignment ime. He did generally send in his PMs AFAIRemember. I could go back and reread his posts in this thread, and see what I think, but whenever I've played with him he's just seemed so low key, he flies under the radar regardless. I remember in our BTSC he even said that to me - his style is just to lay low.
I have found that DF's thoughts are usually more rich in content when he is civvie.

Ugh, this day is annoying because those being discussed aren't saying anything.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

After re-reading DFaraday, I find his thoughts to be pretty consistent all game. As for his level of quietness, I just mean I don't think one could pin him down as mafia or civ based solely on his number of posts. He has a consistency in his posts that means something to me. They didn't read to me as "fluff posts" or "filler posts" as I went through them. (Which doesn't take long since there aren't many. XD ) He said enough and was consistent enough to be believable for the time being, at least in my book.

I'll say though, my experience with him is limited. So I'm simply basing it on what I see in this game, and the small tidbits I've seen. I could be way off, so if someone who knows him better can chime in (or he himself, sorry for talking about you like you aren't here, DF) and share their thoughts, that's welcome.

DF - do you remember what game that was we had BTSC? I can't for the life of me remember. Sad, really. :sigh: I should keep a mafia scrapbook, wouldn't that be fun? I can't even remember how many games I've played, or what the topics of them were, or who all I've been on teams with. And I was really trying to remember last night.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Oh, I will also share that I have played with DP a couple (maybe even a few times) but I've not noticed any particular "style" other than slightly left of center. Image So I'm not going to be much help in that department.

XOXO Epi Girl
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

If everyone is thinking DP is trogdor than I suggest we not vote for him as he is doing no harm. If he is on one of the baddie teams however...which he could be of course then go ahead. In fact I would suggest anybody going after Trogdor is just distracting us from our cause.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I have to vote before work~ I am gonna vote Timmer. Pushing low posters just becasue they are low posting does not mean they are baddies, and I would rather leave them for the baddies to pick off if they are in fact civvies who are not helping than do the baddies a favor by lynching them ourselves. I find the "let's get the low posters" tends to be a baddie distraction more often than not. The fact that points against his pushing of DP were made between his two posts and he ignored them does not speak in his favor to my mind.

Plus having reread twice now, I can't recall anything Timmer has said that sticks in my mind, not a good thing.

Voting Timmer
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

S~V~S wrote:I have to vote before work~ I am gonna vote Timmer. Pushing low posters just becasue they are low posting does not mean they are baddies, and I would rather leave them for the baddies to pick off if they are in fact civvies who are not helping than do the baddies a favor by lynching them ourselves. I find the "let's get the low posters" tends to be a baddie distraction more often than not. The fact that points against his pushing of DP were made between his two posts and he ignored them does not speak in his favor to my mind.

Plus having reread twice now, I can't recall anything Timmer has said that sticks in my mind, not a good thing.

Voting Timmer
I agree. I think timmer is distracting us by going after DP. As I said..if Trogdor is not killing why bother trying to root him out? I think he may be trying to steer us from finding Blue Lazer. For that reason I also

Vote Timmer
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I have things to do today so will not be around much. I mentioned having pings about Timmer earlier in the game and now that someone else feels the same I'm willing to put in a vote for him. You're right S~V~S, this pursuit of the low posters makes me nervous. As i think I said, I don't find DP suspicious and DF is always like this. So I'm also voting for Timmer today. *Vote Timmer*

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 28

Post by DFaraday »

indiglo wrote:After re-reading DFaraday, I find his thoughts to be pretty consistent all game. As for his level of quietness, I just mean I don't think one could pin him down as mafia or civ based solely on his number of posts. He has a consistency in his posts that means something to me. They didn't read to me as "fluff posts" or "filler posts" as I went through them. (Which doesn't take long since there aren't many. XD ) He said enough and was consistent enough to be believable for the time being, at least in my book.

I'll say though, my experience with him is limited. So I'm simply basing it on what I see in this game, and the small tidbits I've seen. I could be way off, so if someone who knows him better can chime in (or he himself, sorry for talking about you like you aren't here, DF) and share their thoughts, that's welcome.

DF - do you remember what game that was we had BTSC? I can't for the life of me remember. Sad, really. :sigh: I should keep a mafia scrapbook, wouldn't that be fun? I can't even remember how many games I've played, or what the topics of them were, or who all I've been on teams with. And I was really trying to remember last night.
I don't remember what game it was...but I'm pretty sure we were bad.

Agreed that DP is playing typical DP style, so I see no reason to single him out. I'm not sure what to think of Borok's random Dom vote, I think I'll wait to hear more from Borok before I form an opinion there.

I'm on the fence about Timmer, but I feel kind of leery of how the votes are suddenly piling onto him. Given that SVS seems to have kicked off the Timmer votes, and I still have a suspicion that SVS could be Trogdor, holding out for the time being, I will *vote SVS*
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Matahari »

In reading back thru jc's posts, I realized the few posts I thought didn't sound JCish were during the first couple days. But I went off on a tangent before I got that far.

Jc, do you remember when CBK expressed suspicion about you? I don't know if I just missed all that, or if I had forgotten it, but I just spent time rereading some of that time period, and also cbk's posts. I don't think I feel so good about her.... Very defensive of gleam, susp of llama and mp, and then little else.

I also noticed something else, which I am going to hold off discussing, until after this lynch.

I'm not sure about anyone at this point, I could go for a timmer vote, but more because I was pinged by his early game play than just recently. I think I have recent gaps I need to fill in, evidently I've missed a bit.

I kind of want to vote cbk, but I'll go with voting timmer this time.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

I definitely agree about pushing the low posters. I just don't like that tactic either. Especially when it is against players who are known for being low posters regardless of alignment. Imo DF has been consistent and shared suspicions all game. I would like to go back and look over all of DP's posts as well, to see if that seems exaggerated as well. So I will do that, and then see what I think.

XOXO Epi Girl
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

I feel I owe an apology to the group. Since school started, I pretty much can't give any extended thought to this. I should have known, but Daisy has already had to replace so many people. I feel like I could have helped prevent more of the mistakes in our selections if I had been a little more diligent. I apologize. Considering that, and how lynching MP went, I intend to vote for one of his named suspicions: SVS. I really have no way to research this, so I apologize again.

And, by the way, I am typing this in the library at a bank of school computers. It felt weird logging in to a website as "Captain Bunny Killer" in the event that the person next to me looked over. Haha
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Didn't notice anything blatantly bad in DP's posts. (Though admittedly, I don't have a ton of experience with him.) Just someone who is not engaged in the game and isn't participating. He hasn't posted since August 22, I'm surprised he hasn't been modkilled yet, tbh. Maybe he will be eventually. At any rate, I doubt we're going to be seeing him any time soon.

CBK, now there's a thought! Look at who MP was looking at. My question would only be was he speculating on some of his suspicions, or were they all based on something reliable. Does that make sense? Even info roles can speculate incorrectly. Maybe I'll look back and see what his posts sounded like, and how certain/reliable his suspicions may be.

It has kind of unnerved me how quickly SVS mentioned Timmer and then several others jumped in and voted him immediately.

XOXO Epi Girl
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

indiglo wrote:Didn't notice anything blatantly bad in DP's posts. (Though admittedly, I don't have a ton of experience with him.) Just someone who is not engaged in the game and isn't participating. He hasn't posted since August 22, I'm surprised he hasn't been modkilled yet, tbh. Maybe he will be eventually. At any rate, I doubt we're going to be seeing him any time soon.

CBK, now there's a thought! Look at who MP was looking at. My question would only be was he speculating on some of his suspicions, or were they all based on something reliable. Does that make sense? Even info roles can speculate incorrectly. Maybe I'll look back and see what his posts sounded like, and how certain/reliable his suspicions may be.

It has kind of unnerved me how quickly SVS mentioned Timmer and then several others jumped in and voted him immediately.
I still think there's something to the DP=Trog theory and don't see why we wouldn't kill him if it's true, since we need Trogdor dead no matter how many people he's failed to kill. I do agree with your point on SVS, that caught my eye as well.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 7]

Post by indiglo »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
juliets wrote:So MP, who would you have voted for if not yourself? Which as a civv I don't really appreciate by the way but its too late now.
Probably S~V~S. Maybe DP or Dom, but given how the vote is going, then S~V~S. I feel she doesn't have the civvies' best interests at heart this game and she probably is Trogdor, honestly. But what do I know about that, I could be wrong. Just my gut, which has been wrong before in this game, so take that as you will.

I still have some somewhat rotten feelings about Dom (I really feel like he's been manipulating), timmer, CBK (her thoughts about Leamiteo bugged me), Snow Dog (I just really don't know what to make of him), and LT (I wasn't sure how I felt about bea) in that order. BUT these are all gut/interpretations-based, and I'd hate to do these players what has been done to me, so maybe I'm totally wrong about some or all of these.

Well, that's a pretty big list from MP. It looks like his top 3 were DP, Dom and SVS. He also mentioned Timmer though, who has garnered a few votes in a way that makes me nervous. AND CBK, who just said something about preferring to vote one of MP's suspicions. :solitary:

I'm going to have to stop over thinking this, and just vote. I've missed most of the game so far, so it's not like I'm really going to be able to pull something fantastic out of my ass. I'd like to give it a few more minutes to simmer in my head though.

XOXO Epi Girl
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

indiglo wrote:Didn't notice anything blatantly bad in DP's posts. (Though admittedly, I don't have a ton of experience with him.) Just someone who is not engaged in the game and isn't participating. He hasn't posted since August 22, I'm surprised he hasn't been modkilled yet, tbh. Maybe he will be eventually. At any rate, I doubt we're going to be seeing him any time soon.

I agreed with S~V~S simple as that really. i had been looking a timmer for a while.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Snow Dog wrote: I agreed with S~V~S simple as that really. i had been looking a timmer for a while.

Interesting. Just a few days ago you said this about timmer:

Snow Dog wrote:
DFaraday wrote:RIP MP, you were the person I felt most civ about all game.

I do agree that Dom and Timmer are good to at least look at, but this was a lynch, not an NK, so I think it would be more of a leap to say that because they were gunning for MP, and now he's dead, we should start looking at them. It was a group effort that killed MP. And I'm actually leaning civ on Dom anyway (Timmer I have no clue).
Interesting. i was leaning Bad on Dom and don't know on timmer. You probably know Dom way better than I though.

XOXO Epi Girl
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

indiglo wrote:
Snow Dog wrote: I agreed with S~V~S simple as that really. i had been looking a timmer for a while.

Interesting. Just a few days ago you said this about timmer:

Snow Dog wrote:
DFaraday wrote:RIP MP, you were the person I felt most civ about all game.

I do agree that Dom and Timmer are good to at least look at, but this was a lynch, not an NK, so I think it would be more of a leap to say that because they were gunning for MP, and now he's dead, we should start looking at them. It was a group effort that killed MP. And I'm actually leaning civ on Dom anyway (Timmer I have no clue).
Interesting. i was leaning Bad on Dom and don't know on timmer. You probably know Dom way better than I though.

Yes..I was looking at timmer..what's your point?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Ok, I'm going to move forward, vote and be done with this so I can move on. I'm voting for SVS because this thing feels weird, and I really don't know who else to vote for at this point.

*votes SVS*

XOXO Epi Girl
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I don't know how I feel about Timmer but I find it really strange that SVS quickly jumped in against him and a bunch of people just followed her vote. Since she doesn't want people voting DP, and he's the only other person I'd be prepared to vote for today, I'll instead *Vote SVS*
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

A tie. This is exciting.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

wtf? I thought day was ending later so didn't tune in. way to ambush.

I'll vote svs please! !!
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

so I'm guessing that I touched a bit of a lazer, I mean nerve, by bringing up dp and mentioning how svs and juliets were quick to support him?

I hope sd will count my vote.
My siggie.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Quite a few non voters again
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 31

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Shit guys, I actually kinda meant to find something and vote this time but then I fell asleep. Serves me right for choosing not to sleep last night I guess. :p
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 31

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

From what little I know though I'd probably have voted Timmer between the two.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Matahari, Let me get back to you on that. Today is our RM fantasy league draft and I've been prepping all day since I voted. The draft is tonight. I haven't forgotten you!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

timmer wrote:so I'm guessing that I touched a bit of a lazer, I mean nerve, by bringing up dp and mentioning how svs and juliets were quick to support him?

I hope sd will count my vote.
Nice push to save Timmer, eh? So weren't one of those who thought I was the SK, Timmer? Now I have teammates, lol?

I am assuming I am gonna die, there is no reason for me not to. When this is over, I would be looking to Indi, she has been fairly blendy, IMO, and that "I dunno what to do" felt like a save, especially when I know Indi will vote her conscience when a civ if confronted by a close situation she does not have a complete read on.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Bullzeye wrote:I don't know how I feel about Timmer but I find it really strange that SVS quickly jumped in against him and a bunch of people just followed her vote. Since she doesn't want people voting DP, and he's the only other person I'd be prepared to vote for today, I'll instead *Vote SVS*
This one, as well. I had good reasons for voting Timmer, and none of you who voted me for voting Timmer addressed them. You are someone who would vote for DP if you thought he was bad, especially if you don't even know how you feel about Timmer.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

And fwiw, I think his push to DP was standard baddie business as usual, pushing on to low posters, even after people said that they were seeing civ DP. Civs defend each other sometimes, and I dislike seeing the same people get lynched for doing what they always do over & over & over.

Now I am gonna shut up lol, and go make dinner.

I have no BTSC, certainly no clue of DPs or JCs role.

Return to “Previous Jobs”