65%

Total votes: 17
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 110

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 9]

Post by S~V~S »

epwop~

Also not likely she was on Timmers team. Other than the civs, i don;t think there is any other team.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

yes, S~V~S is right and my apology was to everyone because when people don't vote it screws up the game.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Leamiteo wrote:Where the heck is AP?

I'm all packed and set to move into my new apartment at 2pm. Thanks for bearing with me through my spotty presence here in the thread.

I still have my eye on Dom and borokkuei. Because the latter voted for the former, I don't know if I want to follow along and vote Dom. I don't trust borokkuei. I'm kind of feeling more secure about following SVS; her logic appears to be civvie to me.

votes Indi
Why would you just follow borok?

DFaraday wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Surely anyone can see i am civ by now? I have voted for both bad teams. More than once for the Girl Team.
I do think you're civ. And I stand by that we should look at the SVS votes from last time; Bullz stands out most to me for a reread, and Indi has come across as generally civ to me.
Bullz still looks bad to me as he has since day 2...

S~V~S wrote:epwop~

Also not likely she was on Timmers team. Other than the civs, i don;t think there is any other team.
Did she vote Timmer?

sorry for missing the vote. i got caught up in stuffs at work. :/
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Yes, I did vote for Timmer.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

juliets wrote:Yes, I did vote for Timmer.
:noble:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 58

Post by timmer »

:
Spacedaisy wrote:Six out of fourteen voters is unacceptable. Anyone who missed the vote will start the next lynch poll with plus one to their name. I will add another vote every time you miss one from here on out. I have been a very forgiving host, but this is where I draw the line.
Rezz me and I'll vote every time.

:noble: :mafia:
My siggie.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 256
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

timmer wrote::
Spacedaisy wrote:Six out of fourteen voters is unacceptable. Anyone who missed the vote will start the next lynch poll with plus one to their name. I will add another vote every time you miss one from here on out. I have been a very forgiving host, but this is where I draw the line.

Same. :feb:
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 257

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

Me three. This is what happens when you ignore my advice and let the non-participants stick around.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 65

Post by Hedgeowl »

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Me three. This is what happens when you ignore my advice and let the non-participants stick around.
No need to vote when I can just NK them! :feb:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Leamiteo »

Dom wrote:

I'm all packed and set to move into my new apartment at 2pm. Thanks for bearing with me through my spotty presence here in the thread.

I still have my eye on Dom and borokkuei. Because the latter voted for the former, I don't know if I want to follow along and vote Dom. I don't trust borokkuei. I'm kind of feeling more secure about following SVS; her logic appears to be civvie to me.

votes Indi
You misunderstand me. I am saying I don't feel confident putting my vote where he does because I do not trust him.
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 104

Post by borokkuei »

Leamiteo wrote:
Dom wrote:

votes Indi
You misunderstand me. I am saying I don't feel confident putting my vote where he does because I do not trust him.
If you don't trust me (or dom, if I'm interpreting that correctly) why would you vote indi?

This is the same kind of problem I have with dom.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

borokkuei wrote:
Leamiteo wrote:
Dom wrote:

votes Indi
If you don't trust me (or dom, if I'm interpreting that correctly) why would you vote indi?

¿¿¡¡!!??
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 136

Post by Bullzeye »

Dom wrote: Bullz still looks bad to me as he has since day 2...
I was dead on day 2. What exactly did my metaphorical corpse do that caught your attention so badly? You've never actually said.
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 276

Post by Snow Dog »

Bullzeye wrote:
I was dead on day 2. What exactly did my metaphorical corpse do that caught your attention so badly? You've never actually said.
Good point.
I find it hard to believe you are bad. Unless you were being very ballzy..ha...when you admitted to getting getting poll info. Dom on the other hand has made me twitch.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 95

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Me four!
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Snow Dog wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Good point.
I find it hard to believe you are bad. Unless you were being very ballzy..ha...when you admitted to getting getting poll info. Dom on the other hand has made me twitch.
I don't find it hard to believe Bullz is bad. He was recruited by my team in what must have been the longest BTSC of all time, LOST Revolution. It was a few months, I think. In any case, you should have seen him, sitting in our chat discussing what we wanted to know from the civs, then going into the civ chat being all innocent and trustworthy. The same in the thread, he had them totally, totally hoodwinked. He was awesome. He is capable of almost anything. And I say that from respect :noble:

He could have gotten info, in one game I played recently, I was a baddie and was told the civvie option. The last lynch before he was not here, the Timmer lynch, I really think it was a clear save.

Dom wrote:
borokkuei wrote:
Leamiteo wrote:
Dom wrote:

votes Indi

¿¿¡¡!!??
Seriously, lol.

There is only one bad team left. I think its fairly clear I am not on it, and JC is not on it, Snow Dog is not on it and Mata is not on it. I really doubt Dom is on it, Snowy. But I will leave him on the list. I think at two of CBK, Indi & Bullz ARE on it. I think Bullz is most likely. So I am voting for Bullz when I get home tonight, barring a confession or some such.

These are the people who can be Blue Lazers (who now kill nightly)

A Person
BigDamnHero
Bullzeye
borokkuei
Captain Bunny Killer
DFaraday
Dom
Indiglo
Leamiteo
LittleTiger

If you take these names into the poll thread, I think you can eliminate several of them.

*Waits for Tunnel Vision Accusation*
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

There should be a mafia where everyone starts out dead, and the votes are to rez players, but you have to try not to rez the baddies.
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

S~V~S wrote:
Dom wrote:
borokkuei wrote:
Dom wrote:

votes Indi

¿¿¡¡!!??
Seriously, lol.

[/quote]

:(
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

S~V~S wrote: I don't find it hard to believe Bullz is bad. He was recruited by my team in what must have been the longest BTSC of all time, LOST Revolution. It was a few months, I think. In any case, you should have seen him, sitting in our chat discussing what we wanted to know from the civs, then going into the civ chat being all innocent and trustworthy. The same in the thread, he had them totally, totally hoodwinked. He was awesome. He is capable of almost anything. And I say that from respect :noble:

He could have gotten info, in one game I played recently, I was a baddie and was told the civvie option. The last lynch before he was not here, the Timmer lynch, I really think it was a clear save.
You're far too kind, but... 'WAS awesome'? I would think you should know by now I'm ALWAYS awesome :p . Except when I voted you instead of Timmer. That was pretty damn lame, but I wasn't trying to save him. It just weirded me out that all these votes on him suddenly appeared when I don't think he'd been mentioned a hell of a lot up until then. If you vote for me you'll be voting for a civ. I on the other hand will attempt to vote for a baddie.
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 276

Post by Snow Dog »

borokkuei wrote:There should be a mafia where everyone starts out dead, and the votes are to rez players, but you have to try not to rez the baddies.
I actually have thought of doing this.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

borokkuei wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Seriously, lol.
:(
I just meant all the twists and turns in that post string, I was not "lol, seriously" at YOU. Seriously :hugs:

And Bullz, yes, "Are" awesome, but I meant specifically as a baddie, in that context, you were awesome in that game. Go Others :dance: and I am sure you are awesome still.
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Leamiteo »

borokkuei wrote:
Leamiteo wrote:
Dom wrote:

votes Indi

I honestly don't fully understand what you are asking, but I never said I didn't trust Dom, I said I was keeping and eye on him. I did say I don't trust you.
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

Ok, without quoting that huge post by SVS above...
Wait, isn't Mata dead? Am I getting people confused?
I could see the possibility of Bullz baddiness, but remind me, SVS, why it's clear you're civ? Seriously, I may have just missed an argument. Of course, I find it suspicious that you lump me in with these, but then you have no way of confirming that I know I'm a civ. Are you still going off of my vote last time?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

S~V~S wrote:
And Bullz, yes, "Are" awesome, but I meant specifically as a baddie, in that context, you were awesome in that game. Go Others :dance: and I am sure you are awesome still.
Others for life! Best evil team ever, no question. I am generally an awesome baddie and a terrible civ, but as a civ in this game I think I've done better than usual. I'm still a civ though. If people give me more to defend against than a vote that looks like a save I'll respond but right now I've run out of defenses.
Captain Bunny Killer wrote: I could see the possibility of Bullz baddiness, but remind me, SVS, why it's clear you're civ? Seriously, I may have just missed an argument. Of course, I find it suspicious that you lump me in with these, but then you have no way of confirming that I know I'm a civ. Are you still going off of my vote last time?
SVS lead the charge against Timmer which makes it look very unlikely she'd be a Blue Laser, and the Teen Girls are all dead so she can't be one of them.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I mentioned Mata since she was a Timmer voter.

And even if I were to be Trogdor, as many have said (and which I am not), I would still want to baddie hunt. Had Timmer managed to lynch DP, he would be alive and basking in all the civ cred right now. You don't have to be a civvie to know a baddie when you see one ;)

Trogdor has not killed since Day Two or Three. The Blue Lasers have, so even if I were Trogdor (which I am sure someone is going to bring up), I would be less of a threat than the Lasers. And that was "if". If I am not Trogdor, then I am a civ. In any case, if we manage to kill off the Blue Lasers, I am sure I will be first to go if the game does not end. And that is likely when the Trogdor kills will start again, :lol:

But again, at this stage, whether I am a civ or not has nothing to do with the affiliation of the people I suspect.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Spacedaisy »

Date Night
Strongsad's Poetry:

I THINK BULLZ
SHOULD BE PULLZ

FOR RULLZ

Strongbad's Email:

Theorizing that one could answer all your emails within his own lifetime, Dr. Strongbad stepped into da ComPe Lappy accelerator, and vanished. He awoke to find himself trapped in da interwebz, facing mindless inquiries that were not his own, and driven by an unknown force to laugh at and ridicule you for da better. His only guide on this journey is da Cheat; an observer from my living room, who appears in the form of a tangled mat of yellow fur that only Strongbad can hear and translate. And so, Dr. Strongbad finds himself leaping from email to email, striving to put right what once was asked, and hoping each time that his next response, will be da last one.

Dearest Strongbad,
hello yes i am in need of an opinion on stringcheese please and thank it 4 science neil degrasse tyson thank u

Regards,
1011 0101 0100 1011 1011 0101 0010 0110 1001 0101 0101

WHOA!!! You’ve moderately impressed me Neil. You don’t find many people who speak da language of da LoLo tribe. In keeping with their secretive and honorable traditions that have been passed down from generation to generation to just one more generation, I will answer your question in their native words:

01010011 01110100 01110010 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100011 01101000 01100101 01100101 01110011 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101110 01100101 01101001 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01100011 01101000 01100101 01100101 01110011 01100101 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01110011 01110100 01110010 01101001 01101110 01100111 00101110 00100000 01001001 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100001 01100011 01110100 01110101 01100001 01101100 01101100 01111001 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01110000 01101100 01100101 01111000 00100000 01101101 01101111 01101100 01100101 01100011 01110101 01101100 01100001 01110010 00100000 01110011 01110100 01110010 01110101 01100011 01110100 01110101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 01100100 01110101 01100011 01100101 01100100 00100000 01100010 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101001 01101110 01111001 00100000 01101101 01101001 01100011 01110010 01101111 01100010 01100101 01110011 00100000 01110111 01101000 01101111 00100000 01110011 01110000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01110111 01100101 01100010 01110011 00100000 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101001 01110010 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110100 01110100 01110011 00101100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110111 01101000 01101001 01101100 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01110010 01111001 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01110010 01101111 01110101 01100111 01101000 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01100011 01101011 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101011 01100101 00100000 01100010 01101111 01110100 01110100 01101100 01100101 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100100 00100000 01100111 01101111 01100111 01100111 01101100 01100101 01110011 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100001 01101101 00100000 01110011 01101110 01100101 01100001 01101011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110101 01110000 00100000 01100010 01100101 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110111 01101000 01100001 01100011 01101011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101111 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01110011 01100011 01101001 01100101 01101110 01100011 01111001 00100000 01100100 01101111 01110010 01101011 00100000 01101000 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110111 01100001 01100110 01100110 01101100 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110010 01101111 01101110 00101110 00100000 00100000 01000010 01010111 01000001 01000001 01000001 01000001 00100000 01001000 01000001 01000001 01000001 00100000 01001000 01000001 01000001 00100000 01001000 01000001 01000001 00100000 01001000 01000001 01000001 01000001 01000001 00100001 00100000 00100000 01010011 01100101 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01110011 01100011 01101001 01100101 01101110 01100011 01100101 00100000 01100111 01100101 01110100 01110011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01001110 01100101 01101001 01101100 00111111 00100000 00100000 01001110 01101111 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01110000 01100001 01101001 01101110 00101100 00100000 01101101 01101001 01110011 01100101 01110010 01111001 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110011 01100101 01101110 01110011 01100101 01101100 01100101 01110011 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101110 01100111 01110011 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01110010 01100001 01110010 01100101 01101100 01111001 00100000 01110101 01110011 01100101 01100100 00100000 01101011 01101001 01110100 01100011 01101000 01100101 01101110 00100000 01100001 01110000 01110000 01101100 01101001 01100001 01101110 01100011 01100101 01110011 00101110 00100000 00100000 01000001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110111 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110100 01110010 01100101 01100001 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100001 01101110 01111001 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101000 01101111 00100000 01100010 01101111 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100101 01101101 01100001 01101001 01101100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110111 01100101 01101110 01110100 00100000 01100100 01100001 00100000 01100101 01111000 01110100 01110010 01100001 00100000 01100101 01100110 01100110 01101111 01110010 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110100 01110010 01100001 01101110 01110011 01101100 01100001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 11100010 10000000 10100110 01010011 01110100 01110010 01101111 01101110 01100111 01100010 01100001 01100100 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100010 01101001 01100111 00100000 01100100 01100001 01101101 01101110 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 01101111

No one has been killed! It is now Day something or other. I am too tired to figure it t at the moment and will fix this after my nap. You have until the poll closes to lynch someone.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I will be working until ten PM on the night the poll will be closing, so I am going to wait to out up the lynch poll until ten thirty so you will have until I get home from work that night to decide who to lynch.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Wow, Strong Sad really wants me dead from the sound of his poems. They don't change the fact that he's wrong to call for my lynch.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

So yay, no death!! I looked through the roles again and the only thing I see that could have happened is that Fightgar blocked the killer, or the whole team missed sending in their pm. Is there any other option that I might have missed?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 94

Post by BigDamnHero »

juliets wrote:So yay, no death!! I looked through the roles again and the only thing I see that could have happened is that Fightgar blocked the killer, or the whole team missed sending in their pm. Is there any other option that I might have missed?
It's possible the Lasers could've targeted The Cheat, too (if strongmad is still alive, which I personally believe he is).
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Bullzeye wrote:
Really, I've suspected you since the get go. You are claiming civvie-ness based on a small token of wifom on day 0. And it's suspicious that you did that in the first place...
Snow Dog wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Good point.
What if I told you I got info on the poll, but was told it would benefit me individually, and not the civvs as a whole, and thus, when Bullz decided it was time to say that that option was "his" and started claiming civvie-ness from it...

But I didn't say anything until now because we collectively decided that no one else should come forward and say that they got information...

But you know, Bullz is just 100% civvie because he said he got info... because a baddie would NEVER do that

...Or is that what they want you to think?

Yes, we have all gone under the assumption that bullz is civvie based on WIFOM.
Bullzeye wrote:Wow, Strong Sad really wants me dead from the sound of his poems. They don't change the fact that he's wrong to call for my lynch.
He has been doing htis kind of stuff since day one, hasn't he? Maybe it's about time we listen to him.
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 94

Post by BigDamnHero »

Not trying to defend Bullzeye in any way, but Strongsad's poems haven't been very accurate. One of them called to lynch MP...I think it might've even gone so far as to say he was Trogdor, but either way it was CLEARLY wrong.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Dom wrote: Really, I've suspected you since the get go. You are claiming civvie-ness based on a small token of wifom on day 0. And it's suspicious that you did that in the first place...
I'm claiming civvie-ness based on the fact that I AM a civ. I revealed my info because I had info and was told we could reveal it.

Dom wrote:What if I told you I got info on the poll, but was told it would benefit me individually, and not the civvs as a whole, and thus, when Bullz decided it was time to say that that option was "his" and started claiming civvie-ness from it...

But I didn't say anything until now because we collectively decided that no one else should come forward and say that they got information...
I would say it's strange that you suddenly come out with it now rather than say so at the time despite what we 'collectively agreed'. I had info to vote for the option we both voted for and was also told it would benefit me individually. However IMO a benefit to one civ is a benefit to all, just as a benefit to one baddie benefits their entire team.
But you know, Bullz is just 100% civvie because he said he got info... because a baddie would NEVER do that

...Or is that what they want you to think?

Yes, we have all gone under the assumption that bullz is civvie based on WIFOM.
You're saying WIFOM a lot with regard to me but I'm not seeing a case here based on anything other than where hypothetical wine is or is not.
He has been doing htis kind of stuff since day one, hasn't he? Maybe it's about time we listen to him.
Or not. Because he's wrong. Just because we know that it's the opinion of a civ doesn't mean it's definitely correct. Lynch me if you like but you won't be lynching a baddie.
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

Now I can't decide whether to listen to strongsad and vote bullz, vote for dom, or vote for leamiteo (bottom of my list so far)

linki: what's WIFOM?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am pretty convinced based on the poll alone the day Timmer died.

And WIFOM: The Wine in front of me, a circular argument, like in the Princess Bride, "I would/would not do X becasue Y" etc.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also, looking at who CAN't be lasers, and who I think is civ, it just fits to my mind.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

In that case SVS you need to do some reevaluating because voting for me will not net you a laser. Anyone who votes for me votes for a civ.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Who do you think is a laser, then? Taking Timmers lynch into account?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Bullzeye wrote:In that case SVS you need to do some reevaluating because voting for me will not net you a laser. Anyone who votes for me votes for a civ.
Who would you advocate a lynch of then?

Bullz, I just find it quite interesting that you claim civvieness based on WIFOM. And when I find that claim a tad suspicious, you say my case is WIFOM.

My case is that you are using WIFOM to say you are a civvie. That is not a WIFOM case. That is me thinking that baddies civvies wouldn't build up their civvie-ness from day 0 based on a simple wifom argument. They wouldn't need to.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Just to keep you all updated, I overslept during my nap and missed the time I wanted to put the poll up. To compensate I will be putting it up at the appropriate time tomorrow night, it will just be set for twenty four hours, since you will have already had the first twenty four hours of this period.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

If for some reason you need to vote before the poll goes up, you can do so by bolding your vote in the thread and PMing it to me.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Dom wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:In that case SVS you need to do some reevaluating because voting for me will not net you a laser. Anyone who votes for me votes for a civ.
I think Indi could be bad. Some of your responses to suspicion against you seem very overdramatic and that makes me wonder. SVS and Snow I think are likely not to be bad just based on their vote histories. Everyone else I don't really have an opinion on.

Dom wrote:Bullz, I just find it quite interesting that you claim civvieness based on WIFOM. And when I find that claim a tad suspicious, you say my case is WIFOM.

My case is that you are using WIFOM to say you are a civvie. That is not a WIFOM case. That is me thinking that baddies civvies wouldn't build up their civvie-ness from day 0 based on a simple wifom argument. They wouldn't need to.
Show me where I'm doing this. I've not said anything along the lines of "I'm obviously a civvie because of this and that" at all and if you want to say that I am I will call you a liar until you prove it. I haven't been 'building up' anything. I haven't tried to claim civvieness based on getting and revealing day 0 info, you may have interpreted my actions that way but it's far from the truth.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Bullzeye wrote:
Dom wrote:
I think Indi could be bad. Some of your responses to suspicion against you seem very overdramatic and that makes me wonder. SVS and Snow I think are likely not to be bad just based on their vote histories. Everyone else I don't really have an opinion on.

Dom wrote:Bullz, I just find it quite interesting that you claim civvieness based on WIFOM. And when I find that claim a tad suspicious, you say my case is WIFOM.

Show me where I'm doing this. I've not said anything along the lines of "I'm obviously a civvie because of this and that" at all and if you want to say that I am I will call you a liar until you prove it. I haven't been 'building up' anything. I haven't tried to claim civvieness based on getting and revealing day 0 info, you may have interpreted my actions that way but it's far from the truth.
Are you serious?
Bullzeye wrote: I'm claiming civvie-ness based on the fact that I AM a civ. I revealed my info because I had info and was told we could reveal it.

There you go.

Also, please cite YOUR sources. How have I been overdramatic?

I'm moving into my room at school today and seeing people I haven't seen in a few months. I'll be very busy from now on. I'll try and make a few appearances tonight, though.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Dom wrote:
There you go.

Also, please cite YOUR sources. How have I been overdramatic?

I'm moving into my room at school today and seeing people I haven't seen in a few months. I'll be very busy from now on. I'll try and make a few appearances tonight, though.
That comment is basically all I can say, people are calling me suspicious based on one vote which I've already explained. If anyone would like to point out another reason they think I'm bad then I'll happily prove them wrong there but until then I can't really say much else in my defense.

Also this post to MP (I've deleted the quotes in it for easier reading) is a perfect example of what I'm talking about when I say some of your reactions to people are overdramatic/exaggerated. I also pointed this out a while back.
Dom wrote: Wow. You start posting again and you're right back to be suspicious. Seriously? "I'll assume all NK'd players are civvies". You're portraying a worst case scenario as THE scenario. It could be better too. Creating panic? Is that your aim, MP?

WOW
SO BASICALLY SOMEONE WHO SUSPECTS YOU IS BAD
Literally, that's your reasoning!
WHY ARE PEOPLE LISTENING TO YOU!??!!??!
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

So, given recent events, my suspicions needed some updating. I started a borok reread, because someone mentioned him last round, and I don't feel convinced now for either of the Bullz/Dom duo. I will have to post some findings later, but I think he may be a good lead. Thoughts? Is there some major clue to his civviness that I missed too?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Bullz, do you have an opinion on CBK?

Also, imo Dom is ALWAYS overdramatic (love ya Dom), it is just part of what/who he is. So saying Dom is overdramatic does not say much.

And you know, we all get caught sometimes through bad luck or a poor roll of the dice. Had Timmer been in time to vote, he would have lived, and would be basking in the glow of a DP lynch :shrug:

Linki~ I have seen nothing bad about Borok. Can you explain why you think he is a better alternative?
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

I would be so down for each day and night period to be 24 hours.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Re: Homestar Runner Polls

Post by Spacedaisy »

Who is wack? (Normal type, not wiggidy) Day 10

Poll ended at Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:23 pm

A Person
No votes
BigDamnHero
No votes
Bullzeye
No votes
borokkuei
No votes
Captain Bunny Killer
No votes
DFaraday
No votes
DisgruntledPorcupine
Snow Dog (10), BigDamnHero (11) 18%
Dom
borokkuei (5) 9%
Indiglo
S~V~S (8), Leamiteo (9) 18%
Juliets
No votes
Leamiteo
No votes
LittleTiger
No votes
Snow Dog
No votes
S~V~S
Captain Bunny Killer (7) 9%
Player List (Host, Non, Dead)
Spacedaisy (1), MovingPictures07 (2), Epignosis (3), thellama73 (4), timmer (6) 45%
Total votes : 11
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 10]

Post by Spacedaisy »

Correction: Dom has been removed from today's poll.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 10]

Post by Spacedaisy »

I have had some discussion with one of the players and have decided to rescind the punishment from the last poll. But be warned that from here on out, if you miss the vote you will be starting the next poll with a vote against you.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”