Geddup Noise (Host, Dead, Non)
65%

Total votes: 17
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 257

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 10]

Post by thellama73 »

Spacedaisy wrote:I have had some discussion with one of the players and have decided to rescind the punishment from the last poll. But be warned that from here on out, if you miss the vote you will be starting the next poll with a vote against you.
Boo! Never show weakness as a host! They will eat you alive!
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 256
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:I have had some discussion with one of the players and have decided to rescind the punishment from the last poll. But be warned that from here on out, if you miss the vote you will be starting the next poll with a vote against you.
Why do you think I always show the opposite of weakness? :feb:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 256
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Also, where's my rezz plz k thx bye
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

Ok, guys. I promise I'm not ignoring anything directed at me. I am so tired right now I can barely see straight. Tomorrow morning, hopefully.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Why do you think I always show the opposite of weakness? :feb:
It's Day 2. Epignosis has put on the wrong pair of socks. He exploded into a million pieces. So did four others. Also, someone is now a traitor- three times over. Who wants a present? Who wants X-ray vision goggles? If Damo Suzuki finds the CPA, he gets an automatic tax deduction equal to the number of votes he receives the next Day. Richard Branson wants to give you a hug.

:solitary:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 104

Post by borokkuei »

No dom? Well damn.

I have nothing else to go on really except strong sad's public dislike for bullz, possibly based on insider knowledge, so I'll go with that.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 110

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 9]

Post by Dom »

Bullzeye wrote:
Dom wrote:
There you go.

Also, please cite YOUR sources. How have I been overdramatic?

I'm moving into my room at school today and seeing people I haven't seen in a few months. I'll be very busy from now on. I'll try and make a few appearances tonight, though.
That comment is basically all I can say, people are calling me suspicious based on one vote which I've already explained. If anyone would like to point out another reason they think I'm bad then I'll happily prove them wrong there but until then I can't really say much else in my defense.

Also this post to MP (I've deleted the quotes in it for easier reading) is a perfect example of what I'm talking about when I say some of your reactions to people are overdramatic/exaggerated. I also pointed this out a while back.
Dom wrote: Wow. You start posting again and you're right back to be suspicious. Seriously? "I'll assume all NK'd players are civvies". You're portraying a worst case scenario as THE scenario. It could be better too. Creating panic? Is that your aim, MP?

WOW
SO BASICALLY SOMEONE WHO SUSPECTS YOU IS BAD
Literally, that's your reasoning!
WHY ARE PEOPLE LISTENING TO YOU!??!!??!
*votes Bullzeye*

:)
borokkuei wrote:No dom? Well damn.

I have nothing else to go on really except strong sad's public dislike for bullz, possibly based on insider knowledge, so I'll go with that.
I don't think StrongSad has any insider knowledge... I don't know how he'd get it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Also, Borok, I very publically told everyone why I'd be scarce...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 94

Post by BigDamnHero »

S~V~S wrote:Bullz, do you have an opinion on CBK?

Also, imo Dom is ALWAYS overdramatic (love ya Dom), it is just part of what/who he is. So saying Dom is overdramatic does not say much.

And you know, we all get caught sometimes through bad luck or a poor roll of the dice. Had Timmer been in time to vote, he would have lived, and would be basking in the glow of a DP lynch :shrug:

Linki~ I have seen nothing bad about Borok. Can you explain why you think he is a better alternative?
What do you make of their quarrels throughout the game? One suspects the other, then they vote for each other...but now they both have come together to cast the first two votes against Bullzeye. I haven't particularly trusted either of them and now I'm just wondering if they may not have both been Lasers together all this time...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

Dom wrote:Also, Borok, I very publically told everyone why I'd be scarce...
I'm just really dumb and unobservant k
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

BigDamnHero wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Bullz, do you have an opinion on CBK?

Also, imo Dom is ALWAYS overdramatic (love ya Dom), it is just part of what/who he is. So saying Dom is overdramatic does not say much.

And you know, we all get caught sometimes through bad luck or a poor roll of the dice. Had Timmer been in time to vote, he would have lived, and would be basking in the glow of a DP lynch :shrug:

Linki~ I have seen nothing bad about Borok. Can you explain why you think he is a better alternative?
What do you make of their quarrels throughout the game? One suspects the other, then they vote for each other...but now they both have come together to cast the first two votes against Bullzeye. I haven't particularly trusted either of them and now I'm just wondering if they may not have both been Lasers together all this time...
If that were true, what would be the point in avoiding voting for the same person until late in the game and deciding to team up on bullz? It doesn't really make sense. Why wouldn't we keep avoiding voting for the same person?

Anyway, I'd still be voting dom if he were on the poll. I simply voted the next best option based on strong sad's apparent recommendation (which apparently some people think is a bad idea but idk k :( )
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 28

Post by DFaraday »

I was leaning Bullz out of my suspects already (I'm still on the fence about Indi), and the fact that Strongsad thinks so too does help. I do feel like there was a push to save Timmer, and Bullz seems the most likely of the lot to be Timmer's teammate, imo. I will *vote Bullz*
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 276

Post by Snow Dog »

I am voting Indiglo...

...being not convinced about Bullz and she seems another good option.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 136

Post by Bullzeye »

Dom wrote: *votes Bullzeye*

:)
Excellent post there. You make lots of well thought out points.
borokkuei wrote:No dom? Well damn.

There is absolutely no reason to believe Strong Sad has any kind of insider knowledge. His opinion is worth as much as anyone else's, and I can confirm in this case he definitely has no extra knowledge because he's completely wrong about me to the point that it's kinda sad he's wasted so many poems calling me out when he could have gone after actual baddies instead.
DFaraday wrote:I was leaning Bullz out of my suspects already (I'm still on the fence about Indi), and the fact that Strongsad thinks so too does help. I do feel like there was a push to save Timmer, and Bullz seems the most likely of the lot to be Timmer's teammate, imo. I will *vote Bullz*
In what way am I 'most likely'? How am I in any way connected with Timmer other than the fact I voted for SVS instead of him? This is what happened when I voted SVS:

Quite a few people think DP is Trogdor and want to lynch him.
SVS comes in and makes a case against one person among many based on the fact that HE SPECIFICALLY wants to lynch DP. No mention of the fact that he's far from the only person thinking DP is bad. The fact DP even got lynched shows that.
A string of votes comes in based on SVS' case.
I vote SVS because I don't think the way the votes fell looks good for her.

But anyway, it's obvious there's no way I'm going to convince people I'm not bad except to actually get lynched and prove it so *Votes Bullzeye*. Seriously, I give up. Hopefully when you've all realised you were wrong you can get back to going after the actual baddies. Who, btw, will probably all vote for me today.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

borokkuei wrote:
I didn't say that. :) I don't believe this to be true...

I DO think Bullz is bad though.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Bullz, its all in the timing. You held your vote until the last 10 or 15 minutes of the lynch, hoping someone else would show up, and very realistically expecting (I know I expected it) that I would be lynched since my out of the blue vote for Timmer was not as compelling as potentially nabbing the possible SK. Had Timmer shown in time, I would have been lynched.

Those pesky non voters.

Sorry Bullz, voting for you.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also, Bullz, did you ever answer my question about CBK?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

S~V~S wrote:Bullz, its all in the timing. You held your vote until the last 10 or 15 minutes of the lynch, hoping someone else would show up, and very realistically expecting (I know I expected it) that I would be lynched since my out of the blue vote for Timmer was not as compelling as potentially nabbing the possible SK. Had Timmer shown in time, I would have been lynched.

Those pesky non voters.

Sorry Bullz, voting for you.
I wasn't hoping anything. You assume I was because you assume I was trying to save Timmer but you know what they say about assuming don't you? :p

It's fine though. I'm getting bandwagoned today because of one vote and some imagined WIFOM from Dom. Baddies get the day off I guess.

Linki - I don't think I did. I don't really have much of an opinion on CBK but since I'm not going anywhere today I can reread her to try and get one.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Post 3; WHY do people keep voting for themselves??!?!

Also, when I replaced in, I recall I did some defending of you, so I don;t think it is just one vote. But sometimes that is how it happens. If I am wrong I owe you a boon; I will be very surprised if I am.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

S~V~S wrote:Post 3; WHY do people keep voting for themselves??!?!

Also, when I replaced in, I recall I did some defending of you, so I don;t think it is just one vote. But sometimes that is how it happens. If I am wrong I owe you a boon; I will be very surprised if I am.
There have been a couple of suspicions bounced my way all game but it seems like the only reason I'm being lynched today is my vote for you. Dom is basically the only still-living person who has been suspicious of me for more than a week I think. At least the only one I remember. But I voted for myself because I'm not seeing any way out of this other than to be lynched and have my role revealed. You will be very surprised when it is.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Bullz, I cannot forget how good of a baddie you were in LOST. I knew a day would come when I remembered how badly we were fooled by you and it would affect my vote. It's not just that though - that vote for SVS of course is another big reason and now you have voted for yourself. As S~V~S pointed out it wasn't just the vote it was the timing of the vote, and though I can't get inside your head I think it makes sense that you thought others would be voting for S~V~S. And why in the world would you vote yourself if you are civv? Make a statement vote at least showing who you are suspicious of so we can follow that lead if you did turn up civv.

I'm sorry if you are civ, there's always a possibility that you are but in my estimation the evidence does not point that way. *Voting Bullz*
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I voted myself because there's really no point in voting for someone else when I'm going to be lynched today. I've explained my side of things and nobody cares, I'm just automatically bad because of that vote. As far as Lost goes JC, that game was at least 50% luck.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Bullzeye wrote:I voted myself because there's really no point in voting for someone else when I'm going to be lynched today. I've explained my side of things and nobody cares, I'm just automatically bad because of that vote. As far as Lost goes JC, that game was at least 50% luck.
I guess the way I see it there is a point in voting someone - to signal to the rest of the civvs who you suspect and even why. I would presume if you were a civv you would still care about a civv win. And lol at luck - you were brilliant in Lost!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Bullzeye wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Post 3; WHY do people keep voting for themselves??!?!

There have been a couple of suspicions bounced my way all game but it seems like the only reason I'm being lynched today is my vote for you. Dom is basically the only still-living person who has been suspicious of me for more than a week I think. At least the only one I remember. But I voted for myself because I'm not seeing any way out of this other than to be lynched and have my role revealed. You will be very surprised when it is.
Still Living-- interesting that you made that distinction
Bullzeye wrote:I voted myself because there's really no point in voting for someone else when I'm going to be lynched today. I've explained my side of things and nobody cares, I'm just automatically bad because of that vote. As far as Lost goes JC, that game was at least 50% luck.
Resigned or a Plan?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Dom wrote: Resigned or a Plan?
Both. I'm resigned to the fact that no civvies care about me being a civ and all the baddies are happy to bandwagon me. My plan, therefore, is to be lynched so all the civs realise they were wrong and hopefully catch the baddies who jumped onto the bandwagon.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Bullzeye wrote:
Both. I'm resigned to the fact that no civvies care about me being a civ and all the baddies are happy to bandwagon me. My plan, therefore, is to be lynched so all the civs realise they were wrong and hopefully catch the baddies who jumped onto the bandwagon.
you're defense is "no"
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Dom wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
you're defense is "no"
People have given me basically NOTHING to defend against other than one vote, which I've explained at least twice, and your whole WIFOM thing which is pretty poor tbh. What else do you want me to say?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Bullzeye wrote:
Dom wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
you're defense is "no"
People have given me basically NOTHING to defend against other than one vote, which I've explained at least twice, and your whole WIFOM thing which is pretty poor tbh. What else do you want me to say?
I want you to tell me what you have done to help the civvie cause. :)
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Dom wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Dom wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
you're defense is "no"
I want you to tell me what you have done to help the civvie cause. :)
Aside from voting for baddies and finding someone I thought could be an SK for good reasons but turned out to be a baddie anyway? This seems to me like you're saying players who don't catch baddies single-handedly and aren't constantly building cases must either be bad or not worth keeping alive anyway. What have YOU done to 'help the civvie cause'?
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 48

Post by indiglo »

Trying to catch up, and it's not easy.

Holy bandwagon Batman!!! I am not jumping on it, either. Bullz voted the same way (and apparently for the same reasons) I did last time and I know I'm not a baddie. So to use that reasoning to prove that Bullz is a baddie is weak, imo, and more than a bit opportunistic.

SVS, I said tunnel vision because you are clearly focusing on those few votes on that 1 particular lynch - and it's just not as significant as you think it is. You can read in and interpret things any way you want (which clearly you are doing) but when you don't listen to what someone is trying to tell you - that is tunnel vision. When you have already decided that someone is bad, and nothing they say affects your opinion - that is tunnel vision. Yes, lynch votes happen even with weak reasoning sometimes but that doesn't automatically mean someone is bad. Holding on too strongly to your own opinion is what can blind you, and then either you are a baddie (which would explain why you don't want to listen) or you're a stubborn civ (which isn't good for the civs AND the baddies take advantage of it). Play how you want, but just thinking you're right doesn't make you right. I do not have a team or BTSC. I am not a baddie. But you keep on thinking whatever it is you want to think, clearly that's the reality of things.

I don't have time to do much rereading, nor do I feel like it tbh. I had a hellish past few days and still feel like crap. Also this game is a bit too serious business for my taste, and it's hard for me to get invested when people are so hard core it just isn't fun anymore. It's a game after all, and games are supposed to be fun (or so I thought). So I'm going to pretty much vote almost anyone except Bullz.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 48

Post by indiglo »

You know what? I'm going to vote myself too. Screw it. I totally get the frustration others have been feeling in this thread.

*votes indiglo*
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I am very confused about all of this, especially the self voting.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

Does anyone have opinions on AP? I definitely don't, but he doesn't post much.
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 94

Post by BigDamnHero »

I have no clue what to make about Bullzeye. I said it earlier that the whole thing about him dying and being brought back gave I thinnk gave him enough space to cruise by for a while, but that has nothing to do about anything specific HE did. It brought up a lot of questions about Desmond who claimed responsibility, but that's it. I'm just not confident enough that Bullzeye is bad to cast a vote for him. I trusted Snow Dog last time and it helped us eliminate one of the bad guy teams so I'm gonna trust him again this round and cast my vote along with his for indiglo.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

BigDamnHero wrote:I have no clue what to make about Bullzeye. I said it earlier that the whole thing about him dying and being brought back gave I thinnk gave him enough space to cruise by for a while, but that has nothing to do about anything specific HE did. It brought up a lot of questions about Desmond who claimed responsibility, but that's it. I'm just not confident enough that Bullzeye is bad to cast a vote for him. I trusted Snow Dog last time and it helped us eliminate one of the bad guy teams so I'm gonna trust him again this round and cast my vote along with his for indiglo.
Thanks for the trust so i hope i didn't get it wrong.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

ebwop...I might have a blind spot where Bullz it concerned. It might be that I want to trust him.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Snow Dog wrote:ebwop...I might have a blind spot where Bullz it concerned. It might be that I want to trust him.
Blind spot or no you're one of the few people on the right track today. You're right to trust me and I think I'm right to trust you.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Bullzeye wrote: Aside from voting for baddies and finding someone I thought could be an SK for good reasons but turned out to be a baddie anyway? This seems to me like you're saying players who don't catch baddies single-handedly and aren't constantly building cases must either be bad or not worth keeping alive anyway. What have YOU done to 'help the civvie cause'?
nice no u. ;)
borokkuei wrote:Does anyone have opinions on AP? I definitely don't, but he doesn't post much.
Borok, other than me, who do you have opinions on?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Dom wrote:
Bullzeye wrote: Aside from voting for baddies and finding someone I thought could be an SK for good reasons but turned out to be a baddie anyway? This seems to me like you're saying players who don't catch baddies single-handedly and aren't constantly building cases must either be bad or not worth keeping alive anyway. What have YOU done to 'help the civvie cause'?
nice no u. ;)
So you can't think of anything then?
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

My only other suspicions right now are:

BDH - not based on much other than he seems to have been against me for the whole game, changing his reasons every day/night period.

A Person - just simply because he never posts... like, ever, but more so since things have been heating up a bit, so maybe he's trying to lay low and avoid scrutiny, or possibly he's like me and is just generally quiet (I know he is, but still).

And somewhat snow dog, just because he seems to be in a really good place with everyone thinking he's civ. He very might well be civ, but if he's not and everyone else is convinced of his civviness, he's in a very safe spot for a baddy. But really I've got no evidence on that and I'm most likely (like 90% sure) that I'm simply over-analyzing.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

borokkuei wrote: And somewhat snow dog, just because he seems to be in a really good place with everyone thinking he's civ. He very might well be civ, but if he's not and everyone else is convinced of his civviness, he's in a very safe spot for a baddy. But really I've got no evidence on that and I'm most likely (like 90% sure) that I'm simply over-analyzing.
If Snow is bad then I need to buy a hat for dinner. I really really think he's a civ based on his votes and actions in the thread and would be amazed if he or SVS were Blue Lasers.

I was asked my opinion of CBK, and didn't really have one so I went to reread her. I still don't have much of an opinion but I do think she could be bad. Voted SVS twice in a row (During Timmer's lynch and right after) and seems in a lot of posts to make a point about how she's really confused by everything that's going on.

Others I think could be bad:
Dom (because he's been hounding me all game but only actually makes anything resembling a case now)
Indi (I know she's supporting me so I feel bad about saying it but I think she could be bad for the reason people think I'm bad)
DF (really blendy)
AP (Dead silent here, I'd forgotten he was alive. Doesn't make me feel great about him)

I think that's it.
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

Yeah, I'm not convinced on snowy being bad. That was just me over-analyzing.
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Leamiteo »

borokkuei wrote:
I'm leaning toward tossing a vote in the direction of borokkuei. He has been evasive or dismissive like this throughout the thread. I am not buying it and it feel good about voting for him for this reason. Something about him just doesn't sit right with me, like he's trying too hard to sound innocent.
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Leamiteo »

borokkuei wrote:My only other suspicions right now are:

BDH - not based on much other than he seems to have been against me for the whole game, changing his reasons every day/night period.

A Person - just simply because he never posts... like, ever, but more so since things have been heating up a bit, so maybe he's trying to lay low and avoid scrutiny, or possibly he's like me and is just generally quiet (I know he is, but still).

And somewhat snow dog, just because he seems to be in a really good place with everyone thinking he's civ. He very might well be civ, but if he's not and everyone else is convinced of his civviness, he's in a very safe spot for a baddy. But really I've got no evidence on that and I'm most likely (like 90% sure) that I'm simply over-analyzing.
#1 BDH is clearly good. Anyone who votes for him gets my :eye:

#2 You don't post much. When you do, content is severely lacking.

Borok is bad. I think the bullz bandwagon is a diversion!
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Leamiteo »

OK, I admit I posted the above two as I was reading. Sorry for the series of posts.

I may vote for Indi since voting for borok would be a throwaway. Why did everyone vote so early?
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Leamiteo »

Eeep! One more!

*votes Indi*
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

Leamiteo wrote:

This just makes me think that you and BDH are on a team together, but I really don't have any information to back that up. Why is he "clearly good"?

I definitely post more than some of the other players. My posts lack content because I'm bad at reading people on the internet.

Bullz isn't a diversion-- I'd obviously vote for dom if he were still on the poll.
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

Also, your very sudden and strong opinion of me seem random to me, like you're just trying to stir up something to get people to vote for me so the civs can have another loss.

Also also, if me not posting much is enough for me to get your attention, why not consider A Person over me? He posts less than I do by a huge margin.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

borokkuei wrote:
Leamiteo wrote:

This just makes me think that you and BDH are on a team together, but I really don't have any information to back that up. Why is he "clearly good"?

I definitely post more than some of the other players. My posts lack content because I'm bad at reading people on the internet.

Bullz isn't a diversion-- I'd obviously vote for dom if he were still on the poll.
Also, who would a Bullz lynch be diverting from, Lea? I have been the one pushing it hardest, and I am tending to think Dom is civ, and that is who Borok distrusts the most. Personally, if Bullz is bad, I don't see how Dom can be. If Bullz is NOT bad, then maybe I will revise my opinion of Dom. But if Dom turns up bad, I very sincerely doubt Borok is, although if Dom turns up civ, Borok may still be civ.

As for BDH, I have also been getting a civ vibe from him, but I am not sure how he is "clearly" civ from that. It's a vibe.
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 2]

Post by Leamiteo »

Leamiteo wrote:
bea wrote:@ CBK and Leam - please don't feel left out by any of the "well they usually play like this talk" with enough games, you'll be doing it too...unfortunately. I actually quite enjoy reading your perspective (as well as BDH's) because here's the down side to "well...this always happens blah blah blah) 1) While everyone does have tells, anyone who wants to keep playing usually changes them as soon as they find out what they are. and 2) People are wrong. All the time. And they don't see it because they have that knowlege in their heads. I've been lynched as a civ more than once because of the "well, x person knows how to read Bea really well." and they are convinced I'm bad. I may have just had a bad night at work, I may have just had 2 too many glasses of :wine: before I pulled myself off the computer. Their heads could have been in a different place. They could have been baddies using my playstyle against me. Lots of things go wrong by relying too much on what a people have done in the past. New ideas and new perspectives help us who play across several forums with the same group of people over and over again in our place. Keep thinking and keep posting!
Thanks for this, it's encouraging at a point in the game where I hit a slump.

Also, I just realized that you can view ALL of a player's posts in one thread. Amazing. Wish I would have discovered this earlier!

Oi! I'm at work and fortunately doing a monotonous task that I can simultaneously have this tab open, however, I must be brief and vote now. The network here is acting spotty and I fear losing the internet. Out printers here in the printing and mailing department are not wanting to print...and the share drive is inaccessible.

My tone deaf co-worker is singing. I am irritable. The weekend couldn't come fast enough!

I am voting borok for because I am irritable, lack of posts from him, and because he said this: "Man, I am so behind. I wish I had the time to read over all of the pages of posts so I can figure out who I hate. I guess the safest option now is to hate everyone and vote at random, eh?"
Leamiteo wrote:
Mongoose wrote:I had Kate pegged as Coach Z; no one has ever been jailed to date.
I think this is highly possible. :srsnod:

MovingPictures07 wrote:One other thought before I do a thing or two and then go to bed...

Does anyone have reason to believe borokkuei is civvie? Additionally, what do players think of his accidental death on night 2? It seems daisy killed him due to host error. While it may be unfair to speculate, since she does not appear to be showing other failed kill attempts on purpose anyway, could this mean that borokkuei is a member of blue laser, or perhaps even the cheat? Just curious, since I am really unsure of what to make of him. He has said more than a few statements throughout the game that have been gross inaccuracies... And while I could see a Baddie or civvie being confused or faking confused, I want other input on this matter.

That is all I have to say for now.
I suspected borokkuei earlier in the game. I read his posts as forced and false confusion mixed with flippant remarks to which he replied he was a flippant person. Baddie? I think there is a chance. What to think of his accidental death? Umm, I am unclear about what you mean...am I missing something?
Leamiteo wrote:Where the heck is AP?

I'm all packed and set to move into my new apartment at 2pm. Thanks for bearing with me through my spotty presence here in the thread.

I still have my eye on Dom and borokkuei. Because the latter voted for the former, I don't know if I want to follow along and vote Dom. I don't trust borokkuei. I'm kind of feeling more secure about following SVS; her logic appears to be civvie to me.

votes Indi
Sorry for how much this is, but this has been all game. Don't try and pull that "sudden" excuse on me.
borokkuei wrote:
Leamiteo wrote:

Yes, the CIVVIE team.

You obviously don't pay attention to the SB email or you would know what I am referring to with BDH.

This cements it, you are bad. :mafia:

Return to “Previous Jobs”