Geddup Noise (Host, Dead, Non)
65%

Total votes: 17
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 58

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 10]

Post by Leamiteo »

^ Those posts go all the way back to August 8th.
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 104

Post by borokkuei »

Oh, my bad -- it apparently wasn't sudden :\
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

Gah! I feel like I am constantly apologizing for my absence. Seriously, I have an obscene amount of homework this semester. :overreact:

Thank you, leamiteo! My confidence in you is restored. Ok, I'm just being silly. But seriously, that's exactly what I had intended to point out about borok, except with other posts than that (which I promise to find tonight, even if I lose sleep over it, because I stink at keeping my promises in this game).

I'm going to decide about my vote first, because I move like a snail when it comes to quote posts. I am REALLY wary about jumping on either of the bandwagons. I still am not convinced about the Bullz thing. But I have been wrong so many freakin times, I am NOT about to just jump into another group to balance out the vote. Because, we all know a bunch of people will say, ooooh, CBK came in last second for a save!, if it happens that Bullz is bad, when in reality I just take forever and a day to make decisions. All that just to say, I don't like wagon rides unless I'm convinced.

And, yes, to whoever mentioned it, I do seem confused most of the tiime, because I am. That doesn't mean I'm non-commital. I ran hard after llama and MP, but I was clearly wrong about at least part of that. And that's why I get confused. I second guess myself a lot after things like that.

Anyway, I am voting borok.
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

Captain Bunny Killer wrote:Seriously, I have an obscene amount of homework this semester. :overreact:
same tbh
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Spacedaisy »

Creepy Pants All the Time Get Some
Bullzeye has been lynched he was.... Oh wait, no he hasn't! You have until ten PM tomorrow to get me your night actions and hut choices. Sleep well.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 94

Post by BigDamnHero »

Hopefully the Bullzeye voters now see the error of their ways....
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 110

Post by S~V~S »

Oh jeez
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Moving on...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

Oh my goodness, why did I do this!! I should have been doinng homework...
Well, this may seem extreme, but I just wanted to make really sure that it was clear why I said borok. I'm open to discussion about it. And sorry, some of my quotes were from using the search featue, so some are other people's summaries or responses. Take it as you will.

Here's some examples of confusion/weird behavior:
BigDamnHero wrote:ok...I'm really not liking these run-in votes. this time it was borokkuei jumping in against Dom. He hasn't even been participating but seems confident enough to vote so quick and so early? What's possibly even worse is that not only does he refer back to a suspicion he first brought up two days ago, it was a suspicion he originally thought was about MP and had to be corrected...here (some kind of error happened and it wouldn't let me quote the post so this is the link):

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 80#p35180
He didn't even vote Dom on that day (Day 6) because the winds were currently blowing in SVS' direction at the time. Something just doesn't sit right with me there...

Quite frankly all these absent/inattentive players are somewhat frustrating me...I'm not sure who it was who said it, but if they are civillians, they aren't really doing the rest of us any favors by staying so silent. We don't have to be as chatty as movingpictures was (that was a sort of distraction in its own right) but not saying anything or these run-and-gun votes isn't helping either. I think I've got to toss my vote to borokkuei this round.
Matt F wrote:
Matt F wrote:
borokkuei wrote:Man, I am so behind. I wish I had the time to read over all of the pages of posts so I can figure out who I hate. I guess the safest option now is to hate everyone and vote at random, eh?
:ponder:

I see you only have seven posts total at the forum, five in the game. In one of your posts, you agreed with me about looking at new players on day 1, are you new at mafia?

Looking through your posts...you haven't really said anything.

What are your thoughts in the game, so far?
Borok, the question still stands.
juliets wrote:....

I ddon't know what to think about borok. MP your dialogue with him led me to believe he is just a civv who is not really playing the game to the fullest. But then BDK reminded me about the comment borok made about llama dying. Maybe I'm just ultra sensitive about that because I feel sure I know who llama was by the clues in the thread (and if I could figure it out then I know the baddies could). For the moment I'm going to push borok's comments aside and label my reaction as emotional, and go with my thought that he's just a civv not playing the game up to his potential.

Snow Dog wrote:
birdwithteeth11 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:One other thought before I do a thing or two and then go to bed...

Does anyone have reason to believe borokkuei is civvie? Additionally, what do players think of his accidental death on night 2? It seems daisy killed him due to host error. While it may be unfair to speculate, since she does not appear to be showing other failed kill attempts on purpose anyway, could this mean that borokkuei is a member of blue laser, or perhaps even the cheat? Just curious, since I am really unsure of what to make of him. He has said more than a few statements throughout the game that have been gross inaccuracies... And while I could see a Baddie or civvie being confused or faking confused, I want other input on this matter.

That is all I have to say for now.
I had a thought I didn't think I should share, that maybe he was Trogdor and killed himself by accident, only for Daisy to realise he couldn't actually do that. It's a possibility but I don't think I'd be comfortable lynching someone on that logic. I don't personally have much of a read on him anyway.
I could see that being possible. But I would feel very uncomfortable lynching someone solely off a hosting error. I do think borok has said a lot of things that haven't been true about the game. I'm unsure as to whether it's because he's not paying enough attention or if it's because he's trying to sow the seeds of doubt.
I think it more likely that Trog was blocked or Borrok was protected somehow and Daisy overlooked it.
Matt F wrote:Oh, and as for low posters, I think Borok should be looked at soon, as well.

This is like the second or third time the dude has latched onto my opinions and ran with them. I am getting increasingly paranoid that if he is on a team, he was told to agree with whatever I say.
borokkuei wrote:I didn't even catch this when it happened, since I'm consistently busy and haven't been reading this thread thoroughly, but earlier in the game I had the suspicion that vomps and lizzy were on a team together, whether good or bad. I assume bad though, but that's mostly because I know vomps' personality :p I voted lizzy a while ago, and I'm going to vote for her again k
5 Minutes Later
borokkuei wrote:Now that I reread Matt's post, lizzy being Trogdor sounds more likely than her being on a team with vomps. Still, in my mind I have nobody else targeted.
-----

Then there was the whole thing about borok's death and rez, which led some to believe he might be trogg? (That seemed a bit of a stretch to me, but I could totally see a team protect that was overlooked by our wonderful host).

Big BDH summary of borok things: http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... rok#p34291

-----
borokkuei wrote:My only other suspicions right now are:

BDH - not based on much other than he seems to have been against me for the whole game, changing his reasons every day/night period.

A Person - just simply because he never posts... like, ever, but more so since things have been heating up a bit, so maybe he's trying to lay low and avoid scrutiny, or possibly he's like me and is just generally quiet (I know he is, but still).

And somewhat snow dog, just because he seems to be in a really good place with everyone thinking he's civ. He very might well be civ, but if he's not and everyone else is convinced of his civviness, he's in a very safe spot for a baddy. But really I've got no evidence on that and I'm most likely (like 90% sure) that I'm simply over-analyzing.
Suspicions summary: "he was after me," "he never posts" (Pot & Kettle? until recently, which is weird), "no one else seems to suspect him, so I will"

Even though he had just said that he didn't have an opinion on AP. And then said this
borokkuei wrote:Yeah, I'm not convinced on snowy being bad. That was just me over-analyzing.
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

I forgot to mention that the one big difficulty with all this could be that timmer mentioned borok multiple times as suspicious, but I don't think it has to rule him out. It was always in the midst of a slew of stronger suspicions which all came out in a mess of indecision. It is totally possible that it was an attempt to keep distance. And he often piggybacked on other people's suspicions to do it.
But I will take that this is a drawback to the idea.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

BigDamnHero wrote:Hopefully the Bullzeye voters now see the error of their ways....
What?

There is this:
Blue Laser Commander - Commander of Blue Laser, the arch enemies of the Cheat Commandos. He is the Team's Don, is not able to be NKed until all his minions are dead. Night Kill on odd nights.
Did I miss something?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

doh, lol, nvm that post~
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 136

Post by Bullzeye »

So now can we go back to lynching actual baddies?
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 276

Post by Snow Dog »

Bullzeye wrote:So now can we go back to lynching actual baddies?
We sure can, buddy. :)
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

:)

Well that was surprising.

And I'm not really sure how to combat these accusations against me. I suppose I could simply say "I'm a civ" but so many people have said that and it never seems to sway anyone's opinion (I wouldn't expect it to). I mostly see accusations against my actual personality than based on how I play the game, which is basically my life in a nutshell.
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Leamiteo »

Resistance is futile. :feb:
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Well I'm definitely moving in a different direction.

CBK what do you mean by your earlier comment that my comment about borok was either confused or weird? It didn't sound either to me. It was a comment based on a conversation MP had with borok, which is a long time ago in this game. And what conclusion are you drawing from seeing my comment as confused or weird? And finally, why are you wasting time on me? Is it because I have brought out suspicion of you?

I have to think about where to go next after this last lynch. I never got to read indiglo so I will do that this time around though I'm not sure the logic still holds for her to be bad. Also, is there some kind of linking logic from this last lynch attempt that would suggest I look at someone else that I'm not thinking of? The game has gotten so convoluted I'm not sure I'm thinking straight.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Leamiteo »

I'm voting borok, that is if I live through the night. I fear he may be the sk. If I die, remember these last words!
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

sk?
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 126

Post by A Person »

serial killer, i imagine
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

A Person wrote:serial killer, i imagine
typically sk=serial killer yes
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

ah ok

tfw not sk
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

juliets wrote:Well I'm definitely moving in a different direction.

CBK what do you mean by your earlier comment that my comment about borok was either confused or weird? It didn't sound either to me. It was a comment based on a conversation MP had with borok, which is a long time ago in this game. And what conclusion are you drawing from seeing my comment as confused or weird? And finally, why are you wasting time on me? Is it because I have brought out suspicion of you?

I have to think about where to go next after this last lynch. I never got to read indiglo so I will do that this time around though I'm not sure the logic still holds for her to be bad. Also, is there some kind of linking logic from this last lynch attempt that would suggest I look at someone else that I'm not thinking of? The game has gotten so convoluted I'm not sure I'm thinking straight.
Convoluted indeed! That whole ridiculously big post was to show good reason to suspect borok. It had nothing to do with you except to show where your comments revealed borok's confused or weird behavior.

Yes, sorry everyone. I was so rushed to get back to homework and bed that I didn't make sure it was clear that that was all to make a case against borok. It may have come out a little jumbled, because I had like 5 to 7 tabs of the game open all at once. :eek:
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

So, in other words, if my rushed attempt is not clear, please just go read through the search results for borok and his posts.
The end.
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

Captain Bunny Killer wrote:

Convoluted indeed! That whole ridiculously big post was to show good reason to suspect borok. It had nothing to do with you except to show where your comments revealed borok's confused or weird behavior.

Yes, sorry everyone. I was so rushed to get back to homework and bed that I didn't make sure it was clear that that was all to make a case against borok. It may have come out a little jumbled, because I had like 5 to 7 tabs of the game open all at once. :eek:
But he decided I was a civ...
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Oh thanks CBH - just blame it on my convoluted state!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

borokkuei wrote:

But he decided I was a civ...
No, the conclusion from JC there seemed to be that she thought you were civ and then began to wonder based on your comments about llama's death but would put those questions about you on hold. Now I'm not claiming anything about JC's view on you now. And I don't have the comments she was referring to right now, frankly because I didn't have the time to keep searching. It shouldn't be too hard to find by looking back on your posts though.

liinki: Oh no! JC, I didn't mean that (hopefully that was a joke). I have certainly had plenty of the share of the convoluted in this game. Ie: I apparently confused you by appearing to accuse you. Sorry.
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

All I said was that I was glad somebody died so the game could finally progress. I can't be the only person who thinks this game was stagnated for a while.
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

borokkuei wrote:No dom? Well damn.

I have nothing else to go on really except strong sad's public dislike for bullz, possibly based on insider knowledge, so I'll go with that.
Plus, I would add, THE first vote this last time (other than dead/host) and on "nothing to go on." Because it's been mentioned repeatedly that Strongsad does not appear to have any special knowledge.

And, by the way, borok, I felt like there was some comment you made back the way that reminded me that I should say I am glad you're in the game! :) Hopefully I don't come off too strong.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

This is all very subjective. I am not really seeing that Borok has done anything particularly bad.

I am also a tad confused about what people took away from this last lynch.
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

borokkuei wrote:No dom? Well damn.

I have nothing else to go on really except strong sad's public dislike for bullz, possibly based on insider knowledge, so I'll go with that.
Plus, I would add, THE first vote this last time (other than dead/host) and on "nothing to go on." Because it's been mentioned repeatedly that Strongsad does not appear to have any special knowledge.

And, by the way, borok, I felt like there was some comment you made back the way that reminded me that I should say I am glad you're in the game! :) Hopefully I don't come off too strong.
:p nah it's fine, I admire your ability form strong opinions of players in this game -- something I seem to have trouble doing.

I just wanted to vote because I was going to be busy for a while and knew I would otherwise miss the poll, and I didn't want to make spacedaisy mad. I would have voted myself, but I think she mentioned not liking that either. Other than that, I had my own suspicions based on absolutely nothing (like my reasons for thinking about snow dog and A Person). Bullz seemed as good as dead anyway since most people voted for him, but looking at the roles and the fact that he's alive, it seems fairly obvious that he's a civ too. Considering that other players who have been spotted as civ voted for bullz (SVS, others I don't remember), I don't think there is much to go on there in regard to me being bad.

This is my logic.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:This is all very subjective. I am not really seeing that Borok has done anything particularly bad.

I am also a tad confused about what people took away from this last lynch.
If you read the civvie roles, I think Bullz would line up perfectly with a few of them... but none of the Blue Lazers
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 95

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

There has not been enough death this game. Daisy, if you'd like, I could start wacking people on the head really hard. I've got my iron mallet ready. :feb:
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Wanna Buy Some Witches Brew?
Strongsad's Poetry:

Sorry Bullz
For the Bullz

Sorry Borok
But I'd be "OK"
If we lynched uok

Strongbad's Email:

You read the good, you read the bad, you read them both and there you have….YOUR EMAILS!!!

Dear StrongBad,
Are you an avid lover or participant in any sort of art? Like, do you do interpretive dance or play classical music? I could totally see you enjoying Rachmaninoff or maybe something 20th century. Maybe abstract art of some kind? I know you like blowing things up, but maybe you could be like one of those elephants that paints or something. You know, like a mini-explosion that also paints an abstract image to inspire others?
Eagerly awaiting your genius, artistic debut
Fairymusic Fingers
VA

Well FairyFingersVA….Let me first say that I’m glad you stopped typing the rest of your name because little bitty kids and babies read these and that’s just inappropriate!

And obviously you are not a connosoooooor of da moderm music scene or else you would know I have my own band that tours da country making millions of dollars in record sales! Here’s a bootleg clip of my upcoming documentary project entitled “Strongbad…in Front of Da Music.”

Da bonus features on disc 26 of this mega-in depth 189 part series will show a typical night after one of my gigs as I rest quietly in da hotel room and leave it in shambles having blown it up with mini-elephants filled with pop-rocks, mentos and diet sodas. So as you can see, my artistic genius is already 7 or more steps ahead of you.

Thank-you for your inquiries and remember to pre-order the colossal super extended high def ultra platinum collector’s edition of my documentary at strongbadarockgodinthemaking.com for a merely one paycheck a month for 30 months!

<paperscroll>

Bullzeye has been killed by Blue Laser! It is now Day 11 and you have until the poll closes to choose who will be the next person to be lynched. That person shall not be CBK though, as she has been removed from today's poll.

As a side note, my schedule has been changed for the next two weeks, which means the poll needs to end closer to eight PM at least in order for me to get a post up at a decent time. So I will post the new poll tomorrow to get it at an appropriate time.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

One more thing. As promised the people who did not vote today will start this poll with one vote against them. They will have a vote added for each additional vote they miss moving forward until they decide to rejoin us and participate, or else they die.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 94

Post by BigDamnHero »

borokkuei wrote: I just wanted to vote because I was going to be busy for a while and knew I would otherwise miss the poll, and I didn't want to make spacedaisy mad. I would have voted myself, but I think she mentioned not liking that either. Other than that, I had my own suspicions based on absolutely nothing (like my reasons for thinking about snow dog and A Person). Bullz seemed as good as dead anyway since most people voted for him, but looking at the roles and the fact that he's alive, it seems fairly obvious that he's a civ too. Considering that other players who have been spotted as civ voted for bullz (SVS, others I don't remember), I don't think there is much to go on there in regard to me being bad.

This is my logic.
I'm sorry but there's nothing in all of that explanation that makes any sense. Bullzeye wasn't "as good as dead" as you claim because you were the first to vote for him. And being the first person to vote, why on earth would you vote for yourself, regardless of real life commitments?!?!?! I've voiced my suspecikns of borrukei before, but this pushes things over the edge. If I could vote now, I'd cast my vote for him immediately, but ill have to wait for Dausy to adjust things to fit her schedule (which is fine by me). Should anything else come to light, I may change but otherwise I'm voting to lynch borrokuei thus round.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

BigDamnHero wrote:
borokkuei wrote: I just wanted to vote because I was going to be busy for a while and knew I would otherwise miss the poll, and I didn't want to make spacedaisy mad. I would have voted myself, but I think she mentioned not liking that either. Other than that, I had my own suspicions based on absolutely nothing (like my reasons for thinking about snow dog and A Person). Bullz seemed as good as dead anyway since most people voted for him, but looking at the roles and the fact that he's alive, it seems fairly obvious that he's a civ too. Considering that other players who have been spotted as civ voted for bullz (SVS, others I don't remember), I don't think there is much to go on there in regard to me being bad.

This is my logic.
I'm sorry but there's nothing in all of that explanation that makes any sense. Bullzeye wasn't "as good as dead" as you claim because you were the first to vote for him. And being the first person to vote, why on earth would you vote for yourself, regardless of real life commitments?!?!?! I've voiced my suspecikns of borrukei before, but this pushes things over the edge. If I could vote now, I'd cast my vote for him immediately, but ill have to wait for Dausy to adjust things to fit her schedule (which is fine by me). Should anything else come to light, I may change but otherwise I'm voting to lynch borrokuei thus round.
By "as good as dead" I meant it seemed as though everyone was going to vote for him, so why not -- if everyone else is going to vote for him, he's obviously going to be lynched.

Being the first person to vote, I'd vote for myself so I wouldn't put a vote towards anyone else, obviously. It didn't seem like someone was going to lynch me, and I didn't want to miss the vote. But, since bullzeye seemed like he would get all the votes, I put my vote towards than in hopes that not everyone in this thread could be wrong about him (they were).

I don't really see what's wrong with that.

Also: "why on earth would you vote for yourself, regardless of real life commitments?!?!?!" -- because lol I have a life, wherein I have more important things to do than play a game :p
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 136

Post by Bullzeye »

Mean baddies :(
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Hey LT... are you there?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

BigDamnHero wrote:

This is my logic.
I couldn't agree more with this thought. After re-reading a bit I have come to the conclusion that borok is the one and the thoughts expressed by BDH here abouts boroks latest remarks just pushed me over the edge. I feel more sure about him than I do CBK or indiglo. I have to vote early because I am traveling tomorrow so unless someone changes my mind today borok it will be.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

I thought my rebuttal made sense but oh well :\
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 276

Post by Snow Dog »

I can't help feel the Bullzeye voters are responsible for his death.

How many Lazers do we thinbk remain?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

Snow Dog wrote:I can't help feel the Bullzeye voters are responsible for his death.

How many Lazers do we thinbk remain?
I think only one was killed so far (Timmer).
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am feeling CBK as bad much more so than Borok. Her posts feel scramblier to me, and I still think Timmer had teammates in that lynch.

Then my instincts (except for Timmer) have been the suck this game so :shrug:

But voting CBK in any case.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Or would if we had a poll, lol.

Are we bolding? I will revote when the poll comes up

*Voting CBK*
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

S~V~S wrote:Or would if we had a poll, lol.

Are we bolding? I will revote when the poll comes up

*Voting CBK*
I hate to be the one to point this out, because I was probably more surprised than anyone else, but I'm not in the poll this time.
Either you're seriously mistaken, or this is a baddie last ditch effort.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I forgot. And I am not a baddie, it is pretty much impossible, lol. This is like the second time you have implied that.

Who are you voting for? I will likely vote for the opposite
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

S~V~S wrote:I forgot. And I am not a baddie, it is pretty much impossible, lol. This is like the second time you have implied that.

Who are you voting for? I will likely vote for the opposite
Seriously? You admit that borok is scramly, since I apparently am more so, but you wouldn't even consider it. In fact, you imply you wouldn't give any consideration to your vote except to do the opposite of me?

I'm trying to help here. I think it should be obvious that I'm voting for borok.

And I hadn't decided that you were bad with certainty. In fact, I had recently reconsidered it as possibly not being the case.

So, I'm not going to ask you who you're voting for. I'll just ask you what you think of borok, not in comparison to anyone else, just his posts. ??
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

* scrambly
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I have not seen anything that Borok has said that is anywhere near as suspicious as what you have said/done.

i think you are trying to deflect attention fro yourself to him.

Since Dom was the last person off the poll, what is your opinion of him?

Return to “Previous Jobs”