Geddup Noise (Host, Dead, Non)
65%

Total votes: 17
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 85

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 10]

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

I certainly have considered him as a possible baddie teammate recently, but frankly I'm unsure. It doesn't seem to make sense that a baddie would run so hard after Bullz only to be very obviously wrong. But I'm not sure.

So, deflection, huh? Why do you think I said you're either really wrong about me or you're trying to take away from the borok thing.
I could definitely see really wrong, because it would look bad for you if you came out swinging for me and got me lynched.

Frankly I'm kind of stunned that you can't see anything in borok. The guy has no excuse for a lot of the weird things he's said and done (votes, comments about people dying, really weak reasons for voting for people who clearly turned out to be civ, etc etc).
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 9]

Bullzeye wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Captain Bunny Killer wrote: I could see the possibility of Bullz baddiness, but remind me, SVS, why it's clear you're civ? Seriously, I may have just missed an argument. Of course, I find it suspicious that you lump me in with these, but then you have no way of confirming that I know I'm a civ. Are you still going off of my vote last time?
SVS lead the charge against Timmer which makes it look very unlikely she'd be a Blue Laser, and the Teen Girls are all dead so she can't be one of them.
Ok, after your response, SVS, I looked back. I had forgotten. So, since it's pointless to talk about either of us right now (unless you really want to start building a case two days out) and you don't agree about borok ... We might just have to agree to disagree.

And I don't understand why you won't just evaluate him, not compare him to me.
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 104

Post by borokkuei »

To CBK {
I'm not supposed to say weird things? The way I type here is the way I talk in real life (minus all the typos).

I've been trying to objectively look at the posts of mine that you've quoted for earning your suspicion, but I really have no idea what you are talking about. Everything I've said seems really rational to me, and I've clearly stated that most of my votes were due to very wobbly reasons, since I'm not really getting strong civ/bad vibes from anyone -- although, you being extremely insistent and finding false evidence in posts of mine makes me think you might be a baddy just trying to get everyone to look at me critically, but I still don't feel very strongly about that and it seems like you want the best for the civ team.

My votes may be for really weak reasons, but at least I'm putting forward votes to not make daisy mad and get myself killed from host-added votes in subsequent polls. Me dying furthers the game in the baddies' favor. }

The only things I have on my mind right now regarding how to rid ourselves of the remaining baddies is:
- Take a closer look at the players who have not posted/barely posted for the last few days/nights. They could be laying low since the argument portion of the game obviously seems to be heating up.
- I personally think Dom might be bad because of the reasons I quoted before, but I'm not too confident about that since a considerable amount of players think I'm wrong.
- Also, CBK might be bad because of his insistent criticism of my (what I feel to be completely normal) communication in the game. I think that's too emotional and personal of a reason to feel confident about lynching him though.

In a nutshell, I think the most suspicious players are the ones who haven't been contributing much: A Person, DFaraday, Indiglo, Little Tiger. That's 4 players and, if I'm correct, only 3 baddies remain. There's a decent chance that 1 or more of the baddies are in that group of 4. I recently took a stats class and I could do the probability math but I'm not in the class anymore so fug it yo.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 110

Post by S~V~S »

Captain Bunny Killer wrote:I certainly have considered him as a possible baddie teammate recently, but frankly I'm unsure. It doesn't seem to make sense that a baddie would run so hard after Bullz only to be very obviously wrong. But I'm not sure.

So, deflection, huh? Why do you think I said you're either really wrong about me or you're trying to take away from the borok thing.
I could definitely see really wrong, because it would look bad for you if you came out swinging for me and got me lynched.

Frankly I'm kind of stunned that you can't see anything in borok. The guy has no excuse for a lot of the weird things he's said and done (votes, comments about people dying, really weak reasons for voting for people who clearly turned out to be civ, etc etc).
Why would it look bad for me? I am either a civvie or Trogdor, I am not on the only remaining baddie team left. It did not look bad for me (well, it made me look stupid, but not bad) when i pushed the lynch of bullz, and i agree that that lynch is what got him killed.

You have no excuse for a lot of the weird things you have said, either. Neither do I. We're people. Sometimes we say/do stupid shit, lol. And civs vote for civs all the time, your insistence that that is pertinent is actually one of the reason I mainly think you are bad.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

k, the math is 36%, which is close enough to 50 to make me think it's worth considering, but still not strong enough for me to really push that idea.
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

Also, SVS, I'd like to say that I am a huge HP Lovecraft fan and it's nice to see Chthulhu here :P
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 137

Re: Homestar Runner Polls

Post by Spacedaisy »

Who is the Old Timey Villain? Day 10

Poll ended at Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:06 pm

A Person
No votes
BigDamnHero
No votes
borokkuei
Captain Bunny Killer (18) 5%
Bullzeye
borokkuei (4), Dom (6), DFaraday (8), Bullzeye (10), S~V~S (11), juliets (12) 32%
Captain Bunny Killer
No votes
DFaraday
No votes
Indiglo
Snow Dog (9), indiglo (13), BigDamnHero (16), Leamiteo (17) 21%
Juliets
No votes
Leamiteo
No votes
LittleTiger
No votes
Snow Dog
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Kevin Grumbles (Host, Dead, Non)
MovingPictures07 (1), Spacedaisy (2), thellama73 (3), Epignosis (5), Matt F (7), Lizzy (14), timmer (15), Poseidon (19) 42%
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Although that right there, Borok saying "Lets perhaps maybe vote low posters :D "

did really just get my attention.

Low posters, first refuge of baddies...

linki <3 Cthulhu, I look forward to being driven insane by the elder gods :)
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

That seems reasonable.

But still, 36% chance of a baddie being in that group isn't too bad. It makes sense.
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 11]

Post by borokkuei »

I can see how my choice to pick out the low posters would be worrisome, but that would be more true at the beginning of the game when there are a large amount of players. Since the game has been going on for a while and there are only 11 players remaining, it makes sense that at least 1 baddie would be in the low posters group.
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

This is insane. I'm not bad. That's why it would look bad for you. But we already agreed that you're only possible badiness is Troggy. So, in other words, you're very mistaken, bc I'm not convinced Trogdor's still alive.

Correction: I said votes for civs, EARLY votes for civs, without good reason, looks bad. I know civs vote for civs. I had really good reason to feel really stupid about MP's turning up who he was.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

borokkuei wrote:I can see how my choice to pick out the low posters would be worrisome, but that would be more true at the beginning of the game when there are a large amount of players. Since the game has been going on for a while and there are only 11 players remaining, it makes sense that at least 1 baddie would be in the low posters group.
How many games have you played?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

borokkuei wrote:I can see how my choice to pick out the low posters would be worrisome, but that would be more true at the beginning of the game when there are a large amount of players. Since the game has been going on for a while and there are only 11 players remaining, it makes sense that at least 1 baddie would be in the low posters group.
Actually, it is more worrisome in the end game. At that point, everyone should have real suspicions and opinions on almost everyone. Not wanting to voice those suspicions, and thereby take suspicion yourself from those you suspect or those that trust them, is a fairly overt baddie tell.

The fact that you are saying this actually makes me feel better about you.
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

Dom wrote:
How many games have you played?
1 game, I think two years ago. Maybe one year ago. Electronic music mafia hosted by MP :3
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

S~V~S wrote:
Actually, it is more worrisome in the end game. At that point, everyone should have real suspicions and opinions on almost everyone. Not wanting to voice those suspicions, and thereby take suspicion yourself from those you suspect or those that trust them, is a fairly overt baddie tell.

Better how?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I do not think you have BTS partners.
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

:guitar:
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:I do not think you have BTS partners.
why
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

As I said earlier today I have to vote early - like right now - though I'd really prefer to stay and discuss. I'm convinced borok is a blue lazer after looking at all the evidence including the things BDH contributed and going with my gut instinct (I think that gut comes from some of the things he said as CBK pointed out). I'm just no longer sure of CBK and indiglo because they were connected to Bullz in my mind. Maybe I need to take another look at that but for today, borok is who I want to vote.

I will be out of the thread tomorrow while traveling.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 126

Post by A Person »

To be fair, I agree with some of alan's sentiments and understand why he'd say them.

The reason why I've not been posting is because I feel super lost and am not sure about anything at this point.
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Leamiteo »

Still reading from where I left off, blah blah blah, baddies trying to hide, I think SVS is a teammate of borok since she is defending his nonsense or complete ignorance. Either way.

Also, the first thing I did when I logged on was vote borok.
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 48

Post by indiglo »

Awww, RIP Bullz!! :rip: :hugs:

I was going to ask how many games borok has played as well. So, that got answered already.

I'm going to check when the poll ends to make sure, but I will be having some time to spend reading here finally. My hope is that now that things are settling down and I'm feeling better physically I'll be able to get my feet under better and see what's what. :noble:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Oh yay! I have until tomorrow evening! :D
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 28

Post by DFaraday »

S~V~S wrote:

Agreed. It's always only a matter of time before someone decides to start randomly going after low posters, especially to save themselves. I'm certainly leaning Borok right now.

And for the record, I am actually buying CBK's defence, I think. She's reading more civ to me than Borok is, at least.

And RIP Bullz, I was wrong.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

DFaraday wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

Agreed. It's always only a matter of time before someone decides to start randomly going after low posters, especially to save themselves. I'm certainly leaning Borok right now.

And for the record, I am actually buying CBK's defence, I think. She's reading more civ to me than Borok is, at least.

But you just quoted someone saying they feel better about me-- not worse. You trying to spin someone's comment around so you can piggyback a false statement seems really weird and definitely not civ, IMO.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DFaraday wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

Just wondering, DF, did you read SVS's post?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I was wrong about Bullz, not so sure about Indi & CBK. But CBK is off the poll, and Dom was off the poll yesterday, and he was the only serious alternative to Bullz, yet no one today is really mentioning him. And CBK has a vaguely hostile, almost hectoring tone I tend to associate with certain people when they are bad, and I so badly want to vote for her :(

So I have to vote now as I may not be home by the end of the poll. I don't know what to think of Borok, tbh, but the people I don't trust AT ALL are pushing a lynch of him, and that makes me very tense. So, as I said yesterday (Mafia yesterday, not calendar yesterday), my opinion of some people might change if Bullz came up civ, and he did and it has. But not enough to vote on so early, so gonna vote Faraday.

I am not liking the vague-r than Faraday normal, blendier than usual even for him, quality of his posts.

*Voting Faraday*
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 276

Post by Snow Dog »

S~V~S wrote:I was wrong about Bullz, not so sure about Indi & CBK. But CBK is off the poll, and Dom was off the poll yesterday, and he was the only serious alternative to Bullz, yet no one today is really mentioning him. And CBK has a vaguely hostile, almost hectoring tone I tend to associate with certain people when they are bad, and I so badly want to vote for her :(

So I have to vote now as I may not be home by the end of the poll. I don't know what to think of Borok, tbh, but the people I don't trust AT ALL are pushing a lynch of him, and that makes me very tense. So, as I said yesterday (Mafia yesterday, not calendar yesterday), my opinion of some people might change if Bullz came up civ, and he did and it has. But not enough to vote on so early, so gonna vote Faraday.

I am not liking the vague-r than Faraday normal, blendier than usual even for him, quality of his posts.

*Voting Faraday*
Bad move. he is civ.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

Snow Dog wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I was wrong about Bullz, not so sure about Indi & CBK. But CBK is off the poll, and Dom was off the poll yesterday, and he was the only serious alternative to Bullz, yet no one today is really mentioning him. And CBK has a vaguely hostile, almost hectoring tone I tend to associate with certain people when they are bad, and I so badly want to vote for her :(

*Voting Faraday*
Bad move. he is civ.
What makes you think that?

I'm considering voting for him because of his shadiness that I pointed out a couple of posts upward.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

borokkuei wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

*Voting Faraday*
Bad move. he is civ.

I'm considering voting for him because of his shadiness that I pointed out a couple of posts upward.
If you are civ, please do not vote for him. You may think to do it to save yourself. Understandable. So I beseech all civs out there, if you trust me and believe me civ, do not vote for DF.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

Snow Dog wrote:
borokkuei wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

*Voting Faraday*
Bad move. he is civ.

If you are civ, please do not vote for him. You may think to do it to save yourself. Understandable. So I beseech all civs out there, if you trust me and believe me civ, do not vote for DF.
:( well now I don't now. I'll think about it for a few hours until the poll is about to close.
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

know*
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

*votes Borok*
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

:sigh: I'm trying hard here, folks, for good reason. Yes, SVS, I came onto my argument strongly yesterday (the real one), because you were attacking me. When I first presented things against borok, I was keeping my word to present my reasons for thinking he's a good lead. And I even pointed out the drawback to my own argument. I don't think I'm being unreasonable. But I'm confused why you're reacting this way. You came out swinging for me, but wouldn't say anything specific about me except that I was pursuing borok. And you wouldn't say anything specific about borok either except in comparison to me. Look, I'm putting my neck on the line here. If I'm wrong, you guys will lynch me for sure, and I know the baddies already want me dead.

With that said, I believe borok is bad, and I don't see any even remotely convincing evidence otherwise.

I'm voting borok.
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

I guess I'm toast then.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

borokkuei wrote:I guess I'm toast then.

I like toast.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

Snow Dog wrote:

I like toast.
Me too. Especially with jam.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

borokkuei wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

I like toast.
:guitar: :bass: :drums:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

Snow Dog wrote:
borokkuei wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

I like toast.
:guitar: :bass: :drums:
:dance:
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

Well I'm dead so I'm going to vote for DFaraday anyway.
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

borokkuei wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

I like toast.
jam is too sweet k
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

Don't forget to vote, Mattsu chan. Where does your allegiance lie?
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

I'll probably vote for myself since i'm so out of the loop.,
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

It's been nice to actually be able to do some thread reading! I feel fine voting for borok this time, nubness and all. I remember having a similar discussion in past games where Elohcin had just started playing. I thought I saw some "hedging of bets" in some of borok's posts, and I don't feel like a lone nub civ would necessarily do that. If that makes sense. This vote makes a lot of sense to me.

*votes borok*

Also, borok: I hope getting lynched doesn't turn you off of mafia in the future! :hugs:

XOXO Epi Girl
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

Nahh, I'll be playing future games :)
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

borokkuei wrote:Nahh, I'll be playing future games :)
:D If you are bad, you deserve kudos for surviving this long in this crazy game. Anyone who had hopes of this being simple and light has had their dreams crushed into a thousand pieces. (To MP: Daisy is the one who should be called the Dream Crusher). :haha:
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

A Person wrote:I'll probably vote for myself since i'm so out of the loop.,
I agree so you get my vote too.

Votes AP
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 28

Post by DFaraday »

Dom wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

Just wondering, DF, did you read SVS's post?

I think I was drowsy when I commented on that, because I now see what she was saying. I initially read it as "It's suspicious to default to low posters instead of finding something actually suspicious about players", which is my sentiment, and why I said I agree. So I guess I was really just agreeing with myself. :p

Anyway, I'm *voting Borok*. Also, did I miss something? What's the case on Dom? I've been reading civ for a long time with Dom.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
borokkuei
Stool Pigeon

Post by borokkuei »

Captain Bunny Killer wrote:
borokkuei wrote:Nahh, I'll be playing future games :)
:D If you are bad, you deserve kudos for surviving this long in this crazy game. Anyone who had hopes of this being simple and light has had their dreams crushed into a thousand pieces. (To MP: Daisy is the one who should be called the Dream Crusher). :haha:
Out of the two mafia games I've played, this is the most exhausting one by far.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Spacedaisy »

Cheap As Free
Borokkuei has been lynched, he was Blue Laser Commander! It is now Night 11 and you have until eight PM tomorrow to get me your night actions and hut choices.

LittleTiger has missed another vote and will be starting the Day 12 poll with two votes against her now.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”