50%
BOOM!!!! (host, deadies, non-players)
42%

Total votes: 12
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Re: [NIGHT 5] Avant-Garde Mafia 2

Post by bea »

.... pssst... and also zombie uprising....:zombie:
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 265

Post by DharmaHelper »

I dunno if luck had anything to do with my LT suspicion Epig.

Anyway, overall pleased with today's result and hopeful that it will lead to a nice result on Day 6.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

juliets wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Going to go to bed, but before I do I just want to say that my methods may seem whacked out but, obviously, they work.
Luckily =/= obviously.
Is now a good time to remind you DH about how you unmercifully attacked me in West Wing for the whole game even though i was a civv? :D

Sometimes I'm on point. Sometimes I'm not. :haha:

:solitary:

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 207

Post by S~V~S »

For me it is between Illy, Devin & Faraday; both chaindeath and Lorab pinged me, although Lorab did one hell of a lot more. Axxon was fairly quiet.

Illy was contributing a lot, she held up a lot of the early discussion. And both Devin & Faraday left us too soon. i will think about it and decide tonight :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 80

Re: [DAY 5] Avant-Garde Mafia 2

Post by Flyin' High »

S~V~S wrote:
Flyin' High wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Apparently Flyin High talked her way out of it. When her case of Trice fell flat, she turned to CBK.
Um, what? I built a case on CBK long before my case on Trice. Did you really go back and read me like you claimed or are you just so intent on me being bad that you're getting your facts wrong to intentionally to make me look bad?

RIH Grey 1! Bye LT! I definitely felt something was up the second you agreed with me being bad so glad someone took their suspicion of you all the way.

And my case on Trice didn't fall flat, SVS. I was actually listening to you and giving it some thought before I hastily voted that way. But your snarkiness with regards to me is duly noted. :sigh:

@DH: I don't have the voting order yet because I wasn't around for the last part of the lynch. I can compile it from the thread tomorrow. I'm heading to bed now.

As for who I think should be rezzed, maybe chaindeath as he wasn't giving me and major pings.

It is not snarkiness, i really think you are bad. I think it is bluntness :)

And I menat to say "fell back on", i know you suspected her before, along with Boomslang and Droopy. I am not getting my facts wrong intentionally~ and your hyperbole is duly noted :)
I never suspected Boomslang this game. And if you are referring to my mistake in the Day 2 voting order when I had Boomslang on a list, then that's absurd because as soon as I had my mistake pointed out to me, I fixed it and moved on. I think you are purposefully trying to twist things to make me look worse than I am because you have some agenda against me.

@Dom: Are you saying LT defended me? Because she most certainly did not.
LittleTiger wrote:
Kate wrote:I think she was just hoping I wouldn't be able to figure it or have the balls to call her on it in the thread.
That whole exchange was excellent! I am actually pretty shocked that FH confessed in the way she did - you are a good lawyer :D I find it very odd that FH would choose to read the green book vs the purple book. :ponder:
I then called her out for this post because the second I read that it screamed baddie LT because she doesn't usually get "pinged" by me for things like this.
Flyin' High wrote:And I want to add, DH may be onto something with LT. Like Kate and SVS can read each other, LittleTiger and I can read each other very well. And the fact that she is immediately jumping on the "FH is sketchy--let's kill her, rawr!" bandwagon pings me a ton. :eye:
Then LT follows up with this which to me felt like she was backing down because she knew I was right and didn't want to push it any farther:
LittleTiger wrote:My eye is still on FH, tbh. Although, I am not ready to vote her atm. Her explanations about the books rang true to me.
I trimmed the quotes to save space--but yeah, I definitely wasn't seeing a civvie LT yesterday. I had 3 suspicions CBK/Timmer, Trice and possibly The Truth by potential connection to Trice, and then the LittleTiger ping which I called her out on. Of those, two I'd personally taken the time to build cases on and rather than jumping on someone else's case and ignoring my own, I went with my own.

Not to mention I voted for Bea (also a resident) and have been going hard after CBK/Timmer who I think is a Resident. I'm not entirely sure what happened with the lynch and I still need to go back through the thread to obtain the voting order since it appears no one got a screencap this time.

I also wanted to comment on this:
triceratopzeuhl wrote:
Flyin' High wrote:Also, I have not hinted at my role in any way this game.
It wasn't something that would have been on purpose
What does that even mean? How can I have hinted at my role without knowing I hinted at it. :huh:
triceratopzeuhl wrote:Or are you trying to argue with me when I say I think you're civ? That's just silly
And I wasn't arguing with you when I said I haven't hinted this game, I was addressing SVS thinking everything I say and do has a baddie connotation behind it when it doesn't (so it was more a response to her quote below):
S~V~S wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:@Trice if you think FH let slip which civvie role she is, requoting it so all the baddies know what you're talking about might not be the best course of action.
THIS^^

I saw it too, Trice. Not sure i believe it, though.
Her reasons for not trusting me are because she thinks I purposefully posted an incorrect voting order and apparently went after Boomslang from that data (never happened!), that I posted a second incorrect voting order that DH used to make a zany analysis (not my fault that DH didn't check the facts first, I was only trying to be helpful and corrected both voting orders as soon as I logged on and saw my mistakes), and for answering Kate directly when she asked me about which books I read and being honest when I said that I read the green one and my whole experience surrounding that. And according to SVS, "I'm too smart to make silly mistakes." BS! People both smart and not smart are still human and prone to mistakes and I honestly resent being treated like if I'm not perfect them I'm bad.

So far Ziltoid's Army has tried to kill me and Herman has tried to kill me. Oh but so far people say, I must not have been the actual target either time because of target switches. Except that SVS herself in a recent game said that she didn't want a prize because when people know you have a prize, you get targeted for kills. I win the ultimate posting contest, then what do you know, I am targeted for a night kill.

Yes, now I'm getting snarky because I'm incredibly frustrated. I've been seeing SVS' civvie game and it was Trice going so hard after her that made me decide to take a closer look at him. Then when I do that, she suddenly is all sunshine and daisies with Trice and tells me I'm barking up the wrong tree. :WTF:

@SVS:I've noticed you've started using smileys in your posts like Kate pointed out in this post here:
Kate wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
reywaS wrote:
S~V~S wrote:No, I am not talking about grudge play. I am talking about Faradays basic mildness and blendiness. But no, I am not aware of anyone who does that who is playing this game.

I don't ever remember him ever being NKed Night one. It seems an odd choice, especially in light of his posts, which were mild and blendy. I tried and tried to see who may have felt threatened by him, and I am at a loss. Seeing him NKed kinda shocked me, tbh.

Maybe you are right and it really was random~
Your thoughts on the NK ping me a bit tbh....it's almost as if you are offended that someone killed your partner or something? I could be totally wrong, but I don't think I've ever seen you make such a post after someone is NK'd.

I remember a game where DH made a post about the night kill choice being an odd one and he was totally bad in that game....so your post comes off to me as being familiar with DFs death....meaning he was either your partner or you were involved in killing him.

I dunno....it just seems off to me.
yeah, just like everything I do seems off to you lol.

You know that when i am bad, I am the coldest bus-chucking bitch on the block, lol. If Faraday was my bad teammate, I would not be crying over him in the thread.

If Spongebob did not educate you, DH and i could not be more different. I know Faraday very well, I admire his game immensely, we are like Mafia yin/yang. He almost NEVER gets NKed early, only later when the game is at the role deduction phase. He gets lynched a lot as a civ, but not NKed like this. So I don't think he was NKed by anyone from "our" sphere of influence. But he did not say anything that would lead me to believe the PA people got him either.

So I am trying to figure out what happened to him. A direct read of the roles does not tell me~ it likely is a secret. I was hoping to see if anyone mentioned my interest, but blew it off. Surprised you didn't see that. One of those people could be the killer, IMO.

And i see a few did , on a quick skim, I have to reread, I have been crazy busy at work, and haven't had much time to read threads during the day.
This is the post of svs's that you quote above captain bunny killer. This post is the perfect example of civvie svs. it's calm, it's not calculated...it is natural. It is not full of smiley faces to make you think she is sweet and good natured, she just is so it doesn't need the over abundance of smiley faces. Also she has no fear of saying something that may get attention. That is, talking about who was night killed. She's not afraid to do it because she didn't do it.

Also, it's full of typos. Baddie svs is typically meticulous unless she is in a rush or phone posting.

Not baddie svs.
So I'm wondering if you've been recruited? Perhaps you started this game as civvie (which I really think you did) but then maybe someone, like Ziltoid found you at night and recruited you. Which is why you are suddenly all buddy, buddy with Trice (who I think is part of Ziltoid's Army) and why you tried so hard to get me lynched yesterday. You of all people would REALLY not want that purple book revealed if you are on Ziltoid's Army now since you've had civvie cred all game and would want to keep it that way. :eye: :eye:

And now that it's night I've been able to read some chapters of that purple book which will hopefully be posted before too long.

I am going to read back through each of the night-killed players to make my decision about who to vote for in this rezz poll. And try to piece together the voting order.
ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 207

Post by S~V~S »

I have no agenda other than lynching baddies. I think you are one. So if you want to call that an agenda, so be it.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 113

Post by Dom »

Flyin' High wrote:
@Dom: Are you saying LT defended me? Because she most certainly did not.
LittleTiger wrote:
Kate wrote:I think she was just hoping I wouldn't be able to figure it or have the balls to call her on it in the thread.
That whole exchange was excellent! I am actually pretty shocked that FH confessed in the way she did - you are a good lawyer :D I find it very odd that FH would choose to read the green book vs the purple book. :ponder:
I then called her out for this post because the second I read that it screamed baddie LT because she doesn't usually get "pinged" by me for things like this.
Flyin' High wrote:And I want to add, DH may be onto something with LT. Like Kate and SVS can read each other, LittleTiger and I can read each other very well. And the fact that she is immediately jumping on the "FH is sketchy--let's kill her, rawr!" bandwagon pings me a ton. :eye:
Then LT follows up with this which to me felt like she was backing down because she knew I was right and didn't want to push it any farther:
LittleTiger wrote:My eye is still on FH, tbh. Although, I am not ready to vote her atm. Her explanations about the books rang true to me.
I trimmed the quotes to save space--but yeah, I definitely wasn't seeing a civvie LT yesterday. I had 3 suspicions CBK/Timmer, Trice and possibly The Truth by potential connection to Trice, and then the LittleTiger ping which I called her out on. Of those, two I'd personally taken the time to build cases on and rather than jumping on someone else's case and ignoring my own, I went with my own.

Not to mention I voted for Bea (also a resident) and have been going hard after CBK/Timmer who I think is a Resident. I'm not entirely sure what happened with the lynch and I still need to go back through the thread to obtain the voting order since it appears no one got a screencap this time.
I don't think you're a Resident...
FH, who did you vote for, I can't remember.
And I don't recall LT voting for you either. I found the way she reacted to you very strange once I caught up after going to work and such (Am I wrong on the timing of that, I just remember going, "Lt, you believe that story?!"). I think your story is bogus and I think you slipped up by reading from the wrong book, the one that is NOT your team's. I think that the way LT reacted to you was feigned. Trying to distance herself. I don't think she was EVER going to really vote you. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am. Her BS vote for Rey kind of did it in for me, now that I'm thinking about it. Her vote for Rey was SO weird. She just threw *suspicion* anywhere, but if my rough counts in my head are roughly correct ( :haha: ), LT didn't have very many votes in the poll. Unless she somehow knew there'd been some sort of manipulation, which just from my feeling of the thread as a caught up, there must of been because I thought Timmer had gotten the most votes, followed by DH (but DH had that minus symbol next to his name, right?) why wouldn't she just vote for one of them? She instead threw her vote onto someone with no votes (I think he had no votes, I'm no good with keeping SS and such, I'm going off of memory of reading at 2 AM here :p) when she already had established suspicions of other people.
Now why would baddie LT do that?
Well, voting for DH would've been an even bigger NO U. Voting for Timmer? I don't know? I don't get why she didn't just do that. But why did't she vote for you, FH?
Because I think you're on the same team.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I think Frozen Rabbit just can't post or vote or use night powers, but is still technically alive.

I remember someone asking for opinions on that, so there you go.

Also @Dom I agree LT's vote for Rey is odd.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

@Dom: I thought Grey 1 was a resident, not a Ziltodian. Too many roles with colors in their names. But still, the Ziltodian's tried to kill me on Night 3. I am not a Ziltodian, or a Resident, or one of the Indy's.
ImageImage

reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 132

Post by reywaS »

LT's vote for me is hard to understand, for sure. She obviously did not think she was in any real danger of being lynched, and voted for me to try to show that my suspicion of her was totally baseless and that I was just trying to stir the pot. IIRC, Timmer had 6 votes, DH had 4, and LT had 3.

Oh, wonderful host, MP: Was the lynch a tie?

I think it's safe to assume that Timmer is not on LT's team and that LT was fine with having Timmer lynched yesterday. How many votes did FH have yesterday? I think Dom brought up that LT didn't want to vote for FH because they are potentially team mates? That's an interesting idea...that's why I would like to know how many votes FH ended up with. The problem here, of course, is role secrets. There are so many of them, and we have no idea what most of them are. We do know for sure that one of the non civvie roles starts each lynch with -3 votes. It's possible that other baddies have vote manipulations in their role.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

@Dom: Oh, missed your question about who I voted for--I voted for CBK/Timmer.

@rey: I know Dom voted for me, and maybe SVS?

I just finished breakfast and was going to go try to piece together the voting order.
ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 170
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Chapter 3: Blue Eyeball – Likes to cause chaos and confusion. (Secrets) Curses one player of its choice every night. When Blue Eyeball dies, all players still alive that it has cursed have a 50% chance of being turned frozen for the remainder of the game until specifically unfrozen.
Chapter 4: Each night the players as a whole must select one frozen player to unfreeze. Frozen players cannot post, vote, or use their night power until unfrozen.

Now, I've given away the book, for realzies...lol
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

So does that mean chaindeath was the Blue Eyeball?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

reywaS wrote:LT's vote for me is hard to understand, for sure. She obviously did not think she was in any real danger of being lynched, and voted for me to try to show that my suspicion of her was totally baseless and that I was just trying to stir the pot. IIRC, Timmer had 6 votes, DH had 4, and LT had 3.

Oh, wonderful host, MP: Was the lynch a tie?

I think it's safe to assume that Timmer is not on LT's team and that LT was fine with having Timmer lynched yesterday. How many votes did FH have yesterday? I think Dom brought up that LT didn't want to vote for FH because they are potentially team mates? That's an interesting idea...that's why I would like to know how many votes FH ended up with. The problem here, of course, is role secrets. There are so many of them, and we have no idea what most of them are. We do know for sure that one of the non civvie roles starts each lynch with -3 votes. It's possible that other baddies have vote manipulations in their role.
I think she had two. I could EASILY be wrong, but I think FH had two votes.
If LT had voted here that would've made it three... which could force a tie if something is up with Timmer's votes (clearly SOMETHING happened) because of DH's -1 he had next to his name.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I posted that other post and forgot I had this one! xD
Flyin' High wrote:@Dom: I thought Grey 1 was a resident, not a Ziltodian. Too many roles with colors in their names. But still, the Ziltodian's tried to kill me on Night 3. I am not a Ziltodian, or a Resident, or one of the Indy's.
I don't think your own team tried to kill you on purpose, silly. ;)
Flyin' High wrote:@Dom: Oh, missed your question about who I voted for--I voted for CBK/Timmer.

@rey: I know Dom voted for me, and maybe SVS?

I just finished breakfast and was going to go try to piece together the voting order.
Thanks... :)
DharmaHelper wrote:So does that mean chaindeath was the Blue Eyeball?
I would assume so... he was the only one to die the night Rabbit was frozen, right?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

So people asking for chaindeath's rezz then.... thoughts on that?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DharmaHelper wrote:So people asking for chaindeath's rezz then.... thoughts on that?
Well, in light of this, I'm against it. :p
I think I recall... someone.. who? saying they wanted to bring him back?
But I think that might be something to look at, yes, if that's what you're getting at.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Trice and Epig already voted for Chaindeath

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DharmaHelper wrote:Trice and Epig already voted for Chaindeath
Trice? Really? I wans't thinking he was A residnet. . .
Not sure about Eponine.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

Here is the voting order as best I could piece it together (please let me know if I got someone's vote wrong):
1. Mr. Droopy (DH) 1
2. DH (LT) 1
3. Dom (FH) 1
4. Aces (DH) 2
5. Timmer (Trice) 1
6. Boomslang (Timmer) 1
7. FH (Timmer) 2
8. LT (reywaS) 1
9. Juliet (Timmer) 3
10. INH (DH) 3
11. Kate (Timmer) 4
12. reywaS (LT) 2
13. The Truth (DH) 4 -- I think based on this post here (viewtopic.php?p=3903#p3903)
14. DP (LT) 3-- I think timing wise based on when Trice posted he saw DP vote for LT in the poll
15. Trice (DH) 5 -- I think based on this post here (viewtopic.php?p=3905#p3905)
16. Epignosis (DH) 6
17. SVS (Timmer) 5
Didn't vote: Boats (couldn't decide who to vote for so chose not to vote), BWT (missed vote by seconds), jokreher, rabbit (frozen)

Very, very interesting about the blue eyeball and being frozen.
ImageImage

Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

I don't see how Chaindeath can't be Blue Eyeball based on that secret based on him being the only one to die when rabbit was suddenly frozen and no one died the night before. So I definitely don't want to give a vote to him now.
ImageImage

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

that vote order would mean that it would either be a tie between timmer and dh or dh would be lynched, if that's correct. :P

How the hell did LT end up being lynched? I'm not unhappy about her lynch, I'm just confused on how it happened.
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Flyin' High »

One thing I noticed is that The Truth and Trice were both part of the rush of votes for DH at the end--maybe they didn't like him going after their teammate, LT?
ImageImage

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Flyin' High wrote:One thing I noticed is that The Truth and Trice were both part of the rush of votes for DH at the end--maybe they didn't like him going after their teammate, LT?
Well, I've long suspected them to be connected....
Although, somehow I doubt both of them are bad and you are... it's not impossible but it wouldn't make sense given you're bringing this up unless wIFOM ugh
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DharmaHelper wrote:Trice and Epig already voted for Chaindeath
This is why I didn't want to wait for MP to make the secrets public. Hope he doesn't mind!
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Dom wrote:that vote order would mean that it would either be a tie between timmer and dh or dh would be lynched, if that's correct. :P

How the hell did LT end up being lynched? I'm not unhappy about her lynch, I'm just confused on how it happened.
Is anyone considering that someone may have had a lynch switch?
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 99

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Hmmmmm....well in light of the news with Blue Eyeball, I'm thinking I will be leaning against voting for chaindeath haha.

So that leaves it between DFarady and Devin for me. Now which one do I decide on?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Timmer might be the Mysterious Voice
I'm not quite sure how the -1 poker thing affected votes against me. (Might have been -1 instead of +1 every time someone voted for me, for example)
Might have been a switch involved
Rey's smashing LT in the Night Post might have been a hint at something

These are just a few thoughts as to what might have gone on.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 58
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Kate wrote:
Dom wrote:that vote order would mean that it would either be a tie between timmer and dh or dh would be lynched, if that's correct. :P

Is anyone considering that someone may have had a lynch switch?
Yes I am. My other thought is vote manipulation but I don't know if MP uses that mechanic (I don't recall seeing it in any of the roles though it may be a secret).
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Question re: the rezz - does anyone know what kind of player Devin is? I mean, does he participate a lot or is he likely to be quiet?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Vote manipulation is what I'm leaning toward. And most likely it is a secret. I remember in Electronic Mafia, I was on the indy team (with trice and DP, and we recruited SVS, so it was one of the best teams ever :P) and one of us, can't remember which, had the ability to curse people with negative votes. So it wouldn't surprise me if there is something in play like that here.

I'm not necessarily saying that IS the case, but it's the first thing my mind jumped to for historical reasons, so... ;)

Linki: As for Devin, I think the only other game he played was Avant 1. I honestly can't remember, but I want to say he was somewhere in between. I would wait for others who played to respond though.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 114

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Yeah I had that power. God it was fun to use, and it caused the game to go totally out of control. :D
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

DharmaHelper wrote:Timmer might be the Mysterious Voice
I'm not quite sure how the -1 poker thing affected votes against me. (Might have been -1 instead of +1 every time someone voted for me, for example)
Might have been a switch involved
Rey's smashing LT in the Night Post might have been a hint at something

These are just a few thoughts as to what might have gone on.
It wasn't a hint to anything that I could have done. My vote was just worth 1.

I'm definitely not voting to rezz chaindeath after the recent revelations. I dont remember anything about Devin and the only thing I remember from DFaraday was the early NK and SVS's comments about it being a strange target.
Some day, Some day
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I'm quite frightened about picking someone to rezz.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DharmaHelper wrote:I'm quite frightened about picking someone to rezz.
Me too, I would rather not pick anyone but since there are two votes for Chaindeath, we are going to have to come to a decision and make that not happen!
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Well hopefully I can help with that process, since I am voting now.

I'm going with DFarady. I feel like he contributed a bit more than Devin had, so I'm hoping he is a bit more active if we bring him back. I honestly feel uncomfortable picking anyone else right now, and like Kate and DH, I'd really rather not bring anyone back. But I figure the two people who got killed off on Night 1 are worthy of another chance to play.

Votes DFarady
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Well I just took a look at DF's 7 posts. He voted Leech, which doesn't tell us much, and he did a bit of defending INH (in at least 2 posts). DH, how does that make you feel?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Devin voted Boomslang.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I dunno, really my INH stuff is starting to look a bit insignificant.

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Did we throw out Illyria somewhere along the way? I just bring her up because she participated a lot. Faraday is pretty quiet, but I can see giving someone who got killed on night 1 another chance.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

Does anyone see any reason to not bring Illy back? I think we definitely need to keep chaindeath from coming back though.

linki: LOL. what she said.
Some day, Some day
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I'm going to scroll through her posts

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I'd vote for Illy to come back.

ImageImage
ImageImage
BoatsBoatsBoats
The Mark
Posts in topic: 66

Post by BoatsBoatsBoats »

DharmaHelper wrote:I'm quite frightened about picking someone to rezz.
For once we agree :D
I'm not too sure, Devin seems to be the one who seems least bad.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Illy seemed civ to me and she was participating, but she did say she was suspicious of Bea but then didn't vote her.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Hey guys so my laptops in the shop and my replacement one is a day or two away. So ill be on the phone. Excuse the shitty way to play. :) and I just felt with the pluses and minuses around names tht it was likely vote manipulation. Idk. :/ I'm probably gonna vote Dfaraday. I don't remember devin at all and Dfaraday is always fun to have around. His few posts reminded me of civvie Dfaraday so I'm gonna vote him now invade I don't have a chance to get back on my phone
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Kate wrote:Illy seemed civ to me and she was participating, but she did say she was suspicious of Bea but then didn't vote her.
Yes, I was just reading that. She did vote chaindeath instead however and it looks like he was on the same team. I just ran through her posts and didn't see anything that knocked her out. Maybe someone else could take a look too.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

juliets wrote:
Kate wrote:Illy seemed civ to me and she was participating, but she did say she was suspicious of Bea but then didn't vote her.
Yes, I was just reading that. She did vote chaindeath instead however and it looks like he was on the same team. I just ran through her posts and didn't see anything that knocked her out. Maybe someone else could take a look too.
Ah, this is a good point. I think we can eliminate her as being a resident then, yes?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Kate wrote:
juliets wrote:
Ah, this is a good point. I think we can eliminate her as being a resident then, yes?
Yes, I think we can.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Maybe FH can let us know who she voted for other than chaindeath?

Return to “Previous Jobs”