AMERICAN GODS~ Day 10

Moderator: Community Team

Someone has to be Killing people, right?

Poll ended at Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:54 pm

Aphrodite
No votes
Ceres
8%
Chronos
38%
Electra
No votes
Helios
No votes
Phoenix
8%
Zeus
No votes
Ceridwen (h/n)
46%

Total votes: 13
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 82

Re: AMERICAN GODS~Day 6

Post by Paul Stevens »

Apollo wrote:
Medusa wrote: Where's Phoenix? What do we know about Phoenix?
I still think he might be Hinzelmann, but as the days go by with still no kills from him, I'm starting to wonder if he is dead after all.
I started to think the same thing about him being dead, but the only possible way is if Persephone were Hinzie and I just dont think she was, but I could be wrong. If Poseidon wasn't then I think it likely that Electra is. Phoenix is more likely a team baddie imo.
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 133

Post by Jack Shephard »

Έχει ο Άρης είπε τίποτα από την τελευταία λυντσάρει;
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Ned Flanders »

Medusa wrote:Time for some P people. Pandora is making me stroke my little chin whiskers quite a lot. Just being here and posting is not enough for me to rest easy about her, maybe if she starts questioning other players I'll have something to think about while I'm stroking.

Where's Phoenix? What do we know about Phoenix?

Pluto, who are you suspicious of? Besides who you just said? I'm not sure if I trust you, but I'm not sure if I don't.
I'm confused, I make a case for someone and I am found suspicious b/c of it. I stop accusing others and I am found suspicious for it. :p
I came into the game late, reborn. I immediately dove in and started reading people and tried to get a feel for what was going on, and who may be bad. Apollo mentioned a suspicion of Phoenix as well as a few others that I read. I pinpointed Phoenix for her low posts, laying low perhaps, and then her explanations for missing votes as if she was trying too hard to be civ. I still suspect Phoenix. But, I am also starting to suspect Apollo. It is like he is standing on a pedestal and pointing all around saying, "look at him, look at her" just trying to keep the focus off of himself. As for Eros, I only wish I suspected him. I don't like him, but I think he is civ :/
Assault
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Rachel Green »

Medusa wrote:Pluto, who are you suspicious of? Besides who you just said? I'm not sure if I trust you, but I'm not sure if I don't.
Well if I was suspicious of anyone else at the time, I probably would have mentioned more names. That's usually how that works. :P

But no, those 3 are my main focus right now.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Phoenix wrote:correct me if I'm wrong here, but it appears to me that the "case" on Artemis is the supposed "slip" with the "lots of civs voted..." thing and then there seems to be a few circumstantial things that seem reaching a bit. Is there any actual solid evidence?

The things that Apollo said about Fortuna seems more solid than the Artemis stuff in my opinion.
Phoenix wrote:The more I read the more the case on Artemis seems like a trumped up bandwagon. I can't remember who said it, but when people call something a slip it's usually only a slip if it's blatant. Twisting english to make something a slip does not make it actually a slip.,
Phoenix wrote:
Pandora wrote:
Apollo wrote:
Pandora wrote: I am not sure how you can have any suspicions of me yet. :noble:
Actually, I find that sentence itself pretty suspicious.
:p Everyone just wants someone to point a finger at.
That sentence is pretty suspect tbh. That seems like more of a slip than anything else I've seen in this game. It sounds like you threw that "yet" in there by accident. It could be seen as you saying, "I am bad, but I haven't done anything shady for you to call me out on as of yet."

:ponder:
I have been rereading Phoenix and notice that he jumps at other's cases quite often. I found it interesting that in the case on Artemis he thinks slips are unimportant, but with Pandora, now that he is being discussed as a candidate too, they are suddenly important. He acknowledges this is "more of a slip," and I agree that Pandora's statement sounds more of a slip than Artemis, but seems opportunistic and inconsistent to me. This combined with his vote for Zeus making it a tie with Herc, has me pretty suspicious of his intentions.

I am likely to vote here, since my vote for Helios didnt make him magically appear like Electra. :p
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I haven't heard from everyone yet but it looks like the time is shaping up to be around 4:30 to play the Saturday game. I know some of you can't make it then but I'm trying to go with majority rules. If you haven't answered my original question please do so in the thread or by pm. Let me know what questions you have. I will put the rules for the game in the thread Saturday morningish.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Perd Hapley »

Morningish? What a fantastic word! I may have to plagiarize that one.

La Vesta, you make very good sense in your posts. This tells me nothing, of course, except that I see no reason to give you much thought, and I mean that in the best way possible. Do you only allow virgins into your club? Whatever can you possibly discuss at your meetings?
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 61

Post by Larry David »

I'm very much a civvie.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

And yet several people have been pulling quotes from you and giving reasons why they are looking at you. Couldn't you at least defend yourself against a few of them? Because just stating "I'm a civvie" when under the crosshairs does not make me think highly of you.
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Grand Scheme »

Aphrodite wrote:Mars You voted Poseidon d1 not lynched.
You voted Artemis d 2 not lynched.
You voted Artemis d3 lynched a civ.
Day 4 you failed to vote.
You vote Zeus not lynched.

Day one flimsy reason for voting Poseidon. The next day you drop Poseidon and latch onto the Artemis wagon. You vote for him 2 days in a row but the kicker is that even though several reasons were listed you vote Artemis day 4 because you felt his curse was faked because why would the hosts not let you say anything on topic or defend yourself. Funny you didn`t mention your fake curse of insanification. Why would the hosts allow it? You couldn`t post anything readable on topic nor could you have defended yourself.
So It is ok in your mafia playbook to vote for someone cursed even though they cannot defend nor be understood and read right?

Day 4 you missed the vote but said you were not suspicious of Hercules but would have voted Athena thats so funny because......

Day 5 you do not vote Athena because you see nothing damning about her even though you were ready to vote for her day 4 lol so contradictory haha what is even better is that you vote Zeus the person who is defending her why? Funny reason tbh... you claim he was trying for civ cred. I do not see how it is possible for the baddies to know who is exactly civ becasue there are two baddie teams. No way to know for 100%. Your whole vote post read as insincere and justtrying to find any reason not to vote for Hercules who you again defended by saying you thought it odd people were discussing him each day.

So what say you about you voting past and reasons?

Tbh you are my top suspect for todays lynch.
You're twisting my words about Artemis. I clearly believe that there's actual insanification in this game, considering I myself was insanified (that would be an incredibly stupid thing for me to claim otherwise, and I like to think I'm a slightly better player than that). My main issue with Artemis, which I expressed in the thread, was that a. several people seemed to be insanified at the same time, and it seems unlikely that there would be that many insanifiers in one game, and b. Artemis' insanification didn't read like any I've actually encountered before, which led me to believe it was made up.

This game has loads of secrets, so I don't see how it's so unlikely a baddie team could have gotten a role check or something, and that's what I was suspecting with Zeus. I was never terribly suspicious of Athena, but I would have voted her over Hercules in Day 4 because I was actually leaning civ on him. Obviously I was way off, but I simply didn't get bad vibes from him.

I readily admit that several of my reasons have been flimsy, because honestly I've not been as attentive in this game as I should be. It doesn't make me a baddie, just a bad civvie. But I have been trying to go with whatever makes the most sense to me.
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

Vesta wrote:
Phoenix wrote:correct me if I'm wrong here, but it appears to me that the "case" on Artemis is the supposed "slip" with the "lots of civs voted..." thing and then there seems to be a few circumstantial things that seem reaching a bit. Is there any actual solid evidence?

The things that Apollo said about Fortuna seems more solid than the Artemis stuff in my opinion.
Phoenix wrote:The more I read the more the case on Artemis seems like a trumped up bandwagon. I can't remember who said it, but when people call something a slip it's usually only a slip if it's blatant. Twisting english to make something a slip does not make it actually a slip.,
Phoenix wrote:
Pandora wrote:
Apollo wrote:
That sentence is pretty suspect tbh. That seems like more of a slip than anything else I've seen in this game. It sounds like you threw that "yet" in there by accident. It could be seen as you saying, "I am bad, but I haven't done anything shady for you to call me out on as of yet."

I have been rereading Phoenix and notice that he jumps at other's cases quite often. I found it interesting that in the case on Artemis he thinks slips are unimportant, but with Pandora, now that he is being discussed as a candidate too, they are suddenly important. He acknowledges this is "more of a slip," and I agree that Pandora's statement sounds more of a slip than Artemis, but seems opportunistic and inconsistent to me. This combined with his vote for Zeus making it a tie with Herc, has me pretty suspicious of his intentions.

I am likely to vote here, since my vote for Helios didnt make him magically appear like Electra. :p
I think you're on to something here. I just want to hear if Phoenix has any defense.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 75

Post by NurseWilgy »

Pluto wrote:Aphrodite seems awfully quick to jump at Apollo for discussing the 'yet' thing from Pandora and then not voting that way. I can understand why Apollo didn't vote for Pandora in that situation though.

I think right now, I'm leaning toward either Aphrodite, Phoenix, or Mars for today's vote. Phoenix because of him jumping on Apollo's theory/case and I've had bad vibes from him most of the game. Mars because he seems to have very shoddy reasons for any of his votes.
I think you need to look closer at my post about Apollo. That is not the reasons I found him suspicious tbqh.
Mars wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:Mars You voted Poseidon d1 not lynched.
You voted Artemis d 2 not lynched.
You voted Artemis d3 lynched a civ.
Day 4 you failed to vote.
You vote Zeus not lynched.

Day one flimsy reason for voting Poseidon. The next day you drop Poseidon and latch onto the Artemis wagon. You vote for him 2 days in a row but the kicker is that even though several reasons were listed you vote Artemis day 4 because you felt his curse was faked because why would the hosts not let you say anything on topic or defend yourself. Funny you didn`t mention your fake curse of insanification. Why would the hosts allow it? You couldn`t post anything readable on topic nor could you have defended yourself.
So It is ok in your mafia playbook to vote for someone cursed even though they cannot defend nor be understood and read right?

Day 4 you missed the vote but said you were not suspicious of Hercules but would have voted Athena thats so funny because......

Day 5 you do not vote Athena because you see nothing damning about her even though you were ready to vote for her day 4 lol so contradictory haha what is even better is that you vote Zeus the person who is defending her why? Funny reason tbh... you claim he was trying for civ cred. I do not see how it is possible for the baddies to know who is exactly civ becasue there are two baddie teams. No way to know for 100%. Your whole vote post read as insincere and justtrying to find any reason not to vote for Hercules who you again defended by saying you thought it odd people were discussing him each day.

So what say you about you voting past and reasons?

Tbh you are my top suspect for todays lynch.
You're twisting my words about Artemis. I clearly believe that there's actual insanification in this game, considering I myself was insanified (that would be an incredibly stupid thing for me to claim otherwise, and I like to think I'm a slightly better player than that). My main issue with Artemis, which I expressed in the thread, was that a. several people seemed to be insanified at the same time, and it seems unlikely that there would be that many insanifiers in one game, and b. Artemis' insanification didn't read like any I've actually encountered before, which led me to believe it was made up.

This game has loads of secrets, so I don't see how it's so unlikely a baddie team could have gotten a role check or something, and that's what I was suspecting with Zeus. I was never terribly suspicious of Athena, but I would have voted her over Hercules in Day 4 because I was actually leaning civ on him. Obviously I was way off, but I simply didn't get bad vibes from him.

I readily admit that several of my reasons have been flimsy, because honestly I've not been as attentive in this game as I should be. It doesn't make me a baddie, just a bad civvie. But I have been trying to go with whatever makes the most sense to me.
I am not purposely twisting your words its just how you read to me.

Another question what did you find that made you so sure of Hercules that you defended him when his name was brought up? (two times that I noticed)
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

PS Mars I do find it unlikely the baddies got a rolecheck. Maybe a dead rolecheck but not a regular rolecheck as I believe that would skew the balance of the game.

ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Vesta wrote:

Phoenix wrote:
Pandora wrote:
Apollo wrote:

During my initial read when I was reborned I noticed that Perse had brought part of this up to Eros who thought for some reason that she was defending Phoenix which I could not find maybe Eros will remind me. Since you also feel it unlikely Perse was Hinzelman (as do I) I agree with you case on Phoenix. For me its between Mars or Phoenix.

ImageImageImage
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Celeste »

Personally I don't feel great about Pluto especially after his quick in and out vote for me. But this Mars stuff is interesting. Not sure about Apollo and still haven't made my mind up about the "You have no reason to suspect me yet" comment. I can see it could be quite innocent but on the other hand...who said it anyway?
I feel Eros is trustworthy however.
Rachel Green
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Rachel Green »

Unfortunately I have to go ahead and vote now. I won't be around later to do so. I was hoping to hear more from him than just "I'm a civvie everyone!", and I would prefer to give him a bit more time. But I won't have time to vote later. So for today, Phoenix it is.

Linki: Zeus, I had to vote quickly because I wouldn't have had any more time the rest of the day to vote. Would my vote have been different had I been able to wait? Sure, it's entirely possible. But I wasn't doing it just to have a "quick in and out" because of it.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Zeus wrote:Personally I don't feel great about Pluto especially after his quick in and out vote for me. But this Mars stuff is interesting. Not sure about Apollo and still haven't made my mind up about the "You have no reason to suspect me yet" comment. I can see it could be quite innocent but on the other hand...who said it anyway?
I feel Eros is trustworthy however.
I am glad you posted while I was around.
I feel the same about Pluto and have him down for an analysis but I do not have time to do it today.

Where do you think you will vote?

ImageImageImage
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Perd Hapley »

Zeus was a cruel god, but his avatar makes him look so sweet. This is deceptive, isn't it? And yet, I still feel kind of safe with him around. At least, I think I do. His instincts seem very discussable. Is that a word? But he might be lying, as cruel gods often do. But just look at that face, no way could that face be dishonest. Well, I'll just think about Zeus tomorrow.
Perd Hapley
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Perd Hapley »

I just can't make up my mind about who seems bad. So I voted Apollo. I don't want to appear wishy-washy or something like that. The least I can do is be consistent, right?
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Medusa wrote:I just can't make up my mind about who seems bad. So I voted Apollo. I don't want to appear wishy-washy or something like that. The least I can do is be consistent, right?
Understandable. And in answer to Aphrodite I will probably vote Mars or Pluto. That isn't set yet as I have others on my mind. Apollo for one.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Oh and pandora of course. can't make my mind up on that error. "yet"
Prisoner 509378
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 229

Post by Prisoner 509378 »

Zeus wrote:That isn't set yet as I have others on my mind. Apollo for one.
I'm just happy to be noticed. :blush:
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Θεωρώ ότι ο Άρης και ο Phoenix εξίσου ύποπτος. Ψηφίζω Phoenix όμως. Απαντήσεις του Άρη ήταν αρκετά για να με κάνουν να θέλω να ακούσω περισσότερα από αυτόν τουλάχιστον.
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

I find it hilarious that someone calls me out for agreeing with someone's suspicion, and then several people say, "Yeah, totally dude!"

LOL

I'm sorry, but I'm not bad. A lazy civvie....totally.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Apollo wrote:
Zeus wrote:That isn't set yet as I have others on my mind. Apollo for one.
I'm just happy to be noticed. :blush:
Who could fail to notice your bright shining visage?
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Phoenix wrote:I find it hilarious that someone calls me out for agreeing with someone's suspicion, and then several people say, "Yeah, totally dude!"

LOL

I'm sorry, but I'm not bad. A lazy civvie....totally.
Θα ήταν αρκετά ασυνεπής με τις υποψίες σας όμως.
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Young Lady »

Sorry I haven't been around! Been busy and haven't been able to post much.
Supervisor
Saito
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 93

Post by Saito »

I've been busy as well. Can someone tell me what the case on Pandora is? I'm already familiar with the one on Phoenix.
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Paul Stevens »

Ceres wrote:I've been busy as well. Can someone tell me what the case on Pandora is? I'm already familiar with the one on Phoenix.
Eros posted a link to the post where Pandora may have made a baddie slip.

Alright, I gave Helios a good amount of time, but no use wasting a vote. Big surprise I know, but I am going with Phoenix. I almost believe the lazy civ defense, since he has done very little of it today.

Voting Phoenix
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

That 'yet' can mean several things:

1. Pandora is a civ and that had to do with her then recent rebirth.
2. Baddie slip.
3. Pandora is a baddie, but that had to do with her then recent rebirth.
4. Pandora is an indie, but that had to do with her then recent rebirth.

So which one is it? :ponder:
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

I'm also looking at Helios and his silent vote, and Mars. If it weren't for the Kevin Sorbo avatar, I'd have a very hard time telling Herc and Mars apart because of their similar game history and style.

However, if this ends up being a neck and neck race between Phoenix and Pandora, I'll vote for the latter because I'm starting to think that the SK is already dead and I don't see Phoenix as a baddie. I'm not so sure about Pandora though.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Chronos Ήθελα να απαντήσει νωρίτερα , αλλά είναι αυτό που είναι .
Νομίζω ότι δεν είναι όλες τις δηλώσεις WZ είναι αλήθεια, διότι πραγματικά πόσο πιθανό είναι ότι θα πρέπει να πάρει 3 αληθινή κομμάτια των πληροφοριών κάθε μέρα; Έχετε παίξει ποτέ ένα παιχνίδι όπου κάποιος πήρε 3 κομμάτια της αληθινής επικοινωνίας κάθε μέρα;

Ναι πιστεύω ότι Απολλώ ψήφοι ήταν γραφτό να είναι ασφαλής και να μην προσελκύσουν την προσοχή. Αφού βοήθησε Lynch δύο civs σε μια σειρά που έχει φροντίσει να μην γίνονται αντιληπτές με τις ψήφους του, η οποία imo χρησίμευσε μόνο για να τους κάνει να ξεχωρίζουν . Πρώτη η ψηφοφορία για τον Άρη Τότε η Αθηνά , όταν κανένα από τα δύο ήταν τα κύρια θέματα της συζήτησης. Έτσι, δεν υπάρχει κοιτάζοντας εύκολη lynches αντί να ψάχνουν για ασφαλή . Ξέρω ότι δεν με ρωτάτε για την υπόθεσή μου στο Apollo , αλλά σου έδωσα την ψήφο μου την ανάλυση μαζί με κάποια περίεργη υποψίες , αλλά TbH αυτός είναι πολύ προσεκτικοί , δεδομένου ότι οι δύο πρώτες lynches και έχει cozied μέχρι και τον Έρωτα που και αυτή η ίδια ανησυχεί μου λίγο .

Ποιος είναι ο Δίας και η Αφροδίτη Neo στις θέσεις σας ;

Όταν λέτε Phoenix είναι ένα χαλαρό CIV δεν συνάδει με τις υποψίες του , είναι επειδή έχει υποψίες που αποδεικνύουν ότι στην πραγματικότητα δεν είναι ένας τεμπέλης civ ;

Συμφωνώ κάποιος είναι λίγο πολύ άνετα στο « μεταμφίεση » τους : D

ImageImageImage
Saito
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Saito »

Can't stay any longer, meaning I have to vote now. So I'll stand by what I've said earlier.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

So far these are the people I have playing the Saturday Game tomorrow at 4:30 - Pluto, Eros, Ares, Aphrodite, Electra, Phoenix, maybe Zeus, maybe Helios, maybe Chronos, hopefully Ceres. If your name is not on this list and you want to play just say so in the thread or by pm. Instructions will be in the thread tomorrow A.M.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
2 Stupid Dogs
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 168

Post by 2 Stupid Dogs »

juliets wrote:So far these are the people I have playing the Saturday Game tomorrow at 4:30 - Pluto, Eros, Ares, Aphrodite, Electra, Phoenix, maybe Zeus, maybe Helios, maybe Chronos, hopefully Ceres. If your name is not on this list and you want to play just say so in the thread or by pm. Instructions will be in the thread tomorrow A.M.
Say, how long's this gonna take? I might have target practice later on. :mafia:
dunya
Turnip Head
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Chuck »

Ceres wrote:I'm also looking at Helios and his silent vote,
What's wrong with silent votes? It says exactly as much as if I said "i vote this lolz". :p
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

juliets wrote:So far these are the people I have playing the Saturday Game tomorrow at 4:30 - Pluto, Eros, Ares, Aphrodite, Electra, Phoenix, maybe Zeus, maybe Helios, maybe Chronos, hopefully Ceres. If your name is not on this list and you want to play just say so in the thread or by pm. Instructions will be in the thread tomorrow A.M.
Put me down for a maybe.
Supervisor
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

I have just reread Pandora and yep the yet comment is there but then reading prior posts I found this little gem:
Pandora wrote:There also seems to be many inactive players. This also contributes to the confusion. I kind of feel like I am an armed man walking into a room full of people who are all wearing the same costume. Who do I shoot? :shrug:
Helios Really!?!

ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

The Saturday game will run from 4:30 to 5:00. Got you Athena.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Ned Flanders
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Ned Flanders »

voting phoenix for reasons stated earlier.
Assault
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Voted Pandora.

been thinking about that "yet" and starting to believe it was a baddie slip.
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

Voted Pandora.

It does look like it could have been a slip. And the quote Aphrodite posted doesn't make things look better.
Supervisor
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Grand Scheme »

Phoenix's insistence on being a lazy civ is striking me as weirdly genuine. It probably doesn't matter at this point, but I'll *vote Pandora*. If she comes back bad I'll be right back on Phoenix though.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Because of the "yet" and the "armed man/who do I shoot" comments I will Vote=Pandora

ImageImageImage
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Larry David »

I voted for Pandora for the obvious reason.
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Post by NurseWilgy »

Mars wrote:Phoenix's insistence on being a lazy civ is striking me as weirdly genuine. It probably doesn't matter at this point, but I'll *vote Pandora*. If she comes back bad I'll be right back on Phoenix though.
If Pandora is bad why does that automatically make Phoenix bad in your eyes?
Just curious....

Also you never answered my previous question about why you continually defended Hercules by wondering why people kept bringing him up each day.

ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 78

Re: AMERICAN GODS~Night 6

Post by S~V~S »

I will write a better post later with videos and such~ I am right in the middle of stuff, lol~

Poor Pandora, being reborn did not help her much.

Pandora has been lynched, she was Low Key Liesmith

Your choice tonight~ Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock

Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Jack Shephard
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Jack Shephard »

Aphrodite wrote:Chronos Ήθελα να απαντήσει νωρίτερα , αλλά είναι αυτό που είναι .
Νομίζω ότι δεν είναι όλες τις δηλώσεις WZ είναι αλήθεια, διότι πραγματικά πόσο πιθανό είναι ότι θα πρέπει να πάρει 3 αληθινή κομμάτια των πληροφοριών κάθε μέρα; Έχετε παίξει ποτέ ένα παιχνίδι όπου κάποιος πήρε 3 κομμάτια της αληθινής επικοινωνίας κάθε μέρα;

Ναι πιστεύω ότι Απολλώ ψήφοι ήταν γραφτό να είναι ασφαλής και να μην προσελκύσουν την προσοχή. Αφού βοήθησε Lynch δύο civs σε μια σειρά που έχει φροντίσει να μην γίνονται αντιληπτές με τις ψήφους του, η οποία imo χρησίμευσε μόνο για να τους κάνει να ξεχωρίζουν . Πρώτη η ψηφοφορία για τον Άρη Τότε η Αθηνά , όταν κανένα από τα δύο ήταν τα κύρια θέματα της συζήτησης. Έτσι, δεν υπάρχει κοιτάζοντας εύκολη lynches αντί να ψάχνουν για ασφαλή . Ξέρω ότι δεν με ρωτάτε για την υπόθεσή μου στο Apollo , αλλά σου έδωσα την ψήφο μου την ανάλυση μαζί με κάποια περίεργη υποψίες , αλλά TbH αυτός είναι πολύ προσεκτικοί , δεδομένου ότι οι δύο πρώτες lynches και έχει cozied μέχρι και τον Έρωτα που και αυτή η ίδια ανησυχεί μου λίγο .

Ποιος είναι ο Δίας και η Αφροδίτη Neo στις θέσεις σας ;

Όταν λέτε Phoenix είναι ένα χαλαρό CIV δεν συνάδει με τις υποψίες του , είναι επειδή έχει υποψίες που αποδεικνύουν ότι στην πραγματικότητα δεν είναι ένας τεμπέλης civ ;

Συμφωνώ κάποιος είναι λίγο πολύ άνετα στο « μεταμφίεση » τους : D
Θα σας απαντήσω όσο καλύτερα μπορώ. Είμαι αρέσει αυτή η νέα ενσάρκωση της Αφροδίτης, αλλά είμαι εξακολουθούν να είναι δύσπιστοι από εσάς. Αν είστε καχύποπτοι του Απόλλωνα, γιατί είναι τόσο διακριτά; Γιατί το post στα ελληνικά;

Αφροδίτη, ξέρετε ότι ορισμένες από τις πληροφορίες που δίνονται είναι λάθος;
Young Lady
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Young Lady »

An indie with unknown win conditions. No idea what to think of that.

And rock paper scissors lizard spock...hmmmm....
Supervisor
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account

Re: AMERICAN GODS~Night 6

Post by NurseWilgy »

S~V~S wrote:I will write a better post later with videos and such~ I am right in the middle of stuff, lol~

Poor Pandora, being reborn did not help her much.

Pandora has been lynched, she was Low Key Liesmith

Your choice tonight~ Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock
'Yay BIH Low Key!
Idc if she is/was an indy he (Low Key) was not listed under civvie so that makes me happy!

Nice job Apollo!

Vote Spock!

ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”