Nutella
No votes
Colonialbob
17%
Sig
No votes
Kites
No votes
The suspense is killing me (host/dead/non)
72%

Total votes: 18
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 722

Re: Fire Emblem Draft Mafia [Day 1]

Post by dunya »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:36 pm @dunya why don't you change your vote to him then ;)
I agree that the case against Quin is compelling, especially after revisiting it and he will be my vote for Day 2 for sure. My case against you is a lot stronger, specifically with regards to how you've interacted with me, the greatest Town asset Town has --- :nicenod: --- move over JJJ.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:37 pm nutella, quickly tell me what you think of your other three voters -- gwilikers6, MacDougall, and ColinIsCool.
See my rainbow. Gwil is a strong civ read, Mac a medium-civ read, and Colin a light civ-neutral read.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 432

Post by Epignosis »

Marmot wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:35 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:34 pm I want to say I've played with rundontwalk many moons ago, but I can't recall exactly.
He played Talking Heads and disappeared rather early on.
Ah yes. That's it.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 599
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

despite everything i don't actually see epi's actions in aggregate as being mafia indicative.

for one thing, if he truly does have a lynch switch as his background power he'd have to know that it would probably come in handy more later on if a teammate came in danger, and he'd probably be pressured by teammates to not use it on the first day.

and if he's lying about the lynch switch for reactions or whatever, mafia epi would have to know that such a large bluff would give him attention.

counterpoint: point one obviously falls apart if nutella is his teammate, also a lynch switch seems a little strong compared to the other background powers that we've heard about, and would make sense thematically as a bonus for the troubador's promotion valkyrie because of the higher level 'rescue' staff. though maybe we've only heard about the weaker background abilities because the people with active ones have kept it more quiet? but then again, if epi and Nutella are mafia together epi would have motivation to specifically not refuse to read her, cus like.... this isn't his first rodeo. so nevermind actually. if there's something up between nutella and epi it's probably not this
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

dunya wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:38 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:36 pm @dunya why don't you change your vote to him then ;)
I agree that the case against Quin is compelling, especially after revisiting it and he will be my vote for Day 2 for sure. My case against you is a lot stronger, specifically with regards to how you've interacted with me, the greatest Town asset Town has --- :nicenod: --- move over JJJ.
what hasn't satisfied you about my interactions with you specifically? I thought I was ur bff :pout:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 536
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:38 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:37 pm nutella, quickly tell me what you think of your other three voters -- gwilikers6, MacDougall, and ColinIsCool.
See my rainbow. Gwil is a strong civ read, Mac a medium-civ read, and Colin a light civ-neutral read.
How do you feel that four players you read in the civilian direction to some degree are trying to lynch you?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[mention]Kylemii[/mention] you have 8 minutes vote for quin he;s bad
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

If mafia Epi has a lynch switch why publicize it unless it's a public action?
gwilikers6
The Mark
Posts in topic: 326

Post by gwilikers6 »

We should start the next day at a time that's easy to remember cuz I already forget when this one ends again.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

gwilikers6 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:40 pm We should start the next day at a time that's easy to remember cuz I already forget when this one ends again.
Seven minutes
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 662
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

gwilikers6 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:40 pm We should start the next day at a time that's easy to remember cuz I already forget when this one ends again.
8 min
gwilikers6
The Mark

Post by gwilikers6 »

Epi doesn't have a lynch switch guys.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:36 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:34 pm Hey all, I wanted to type this in green text but I didn't see the BBcode option in 2 seconds of looking so I'll just have it like this. To everybody that responded to my last post, we're good. I am very much not used to playing a game of this intensity is all, and that means intensity between players too. I'll admit that some stuff was said to me that got under my skin, but I can get over it and I know it's just a game. My concern was moreso that others might feel the same way based on some of the interactions I had seen happen, but who may be too intimidated to say something. But I think we're all in agreement that we want to have fun and I certainly don't want to prevent anybody else from doing that, so please, play with the playstyles that suit you and that enable you to be successful. And please don't go easy on me ... I might be rusty, but those old metas Mac posted should tell you why. :D So go ahead and tell me to go fuck my grandmother when you don't like my reads and I'll work to keep the heat on all of you too.

Some shotgun thoughts so I can get this in before the lock: I really liked that DDL post against Kenway and would probably change my vote, but I think lynching Epignosis is a mistake. I straight up don't know how to read him and I don't love his arguments but I think it's important to let that stuff pan out and I really don't think I ever said we ought to lynch him before seeing what his exercise was anyway.
I really liked my post about Kenway too but Dunya ruined my mojo with a meta post.
I feel like I had to defend why Kenway is my top town read. It's like when I played MK and everyone had Glorf in untouchable Gold.

Feel free to suspect him however way you wish, I don't want that sort of responsibility on me if Kenway has developed so drastically (I haven't played with him in 3 years or so). I am a firm believer people's personalities don't change in that way, but I'm not bullying anyone with meta stuff you have to follow or take the highway.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I could get down with a nutella lunch or a quin lynch tbh.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:39 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:38 pm
How do you feel that four players you read in the civilian direction to some degree are trying to lynch you?
they're wrong :shrug: 2 of them are unfamiliar with my meta, and dunya is tunnelling for some reason, and Mac loves to go after me
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 432

Post by Epignosis »

gwilikers6 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:41 pm Epi doesn't have a lynch switch guys.
What? Who told you that? :evileye:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

dunya wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:41 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:36 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:34 pm Hey all, I wanted to type this in green text but I didn't see the BBcode option in 2 seconds of looking so I'll just have it like this. To everybody that responded to my last post, we're good. I am very much not used to playing a game of this intensity is all, and that means intensity between players too. I'll admit that some stuff was said to me that got under my skin, but I can get over it and I know it's just a game. My concern was moreso that others might feel the same way based on some of the interactions I had seen happen, but who may be too intimidated to say something. But I think we're all in agreement that we want to have fun and I certainly don't want to prevent anybody else from doing that, so please, play with the playstyles that suit you and that enable you to be successful. And please don't go easy on me ... I might be rusty, but those old metas Mac posted should tell you why. :D So go ahead and tell me to go fuck my grandmother when you don't like my reads and I'll work to keep the heat on all of you too.

Some shotgun thoughts so I can get this in before the lock: I really liked that DDL post against Kenway and would probably change my vote, but I think lynching Epignosis is a mistake. I straight up don't know how to read him and I don't love his arguments but I think it's important to let that stuff pan out and I really don't think I ever said we ought to lynch him before seeing what his exercise was anyway.
I really liked my post about Kenway too but Dunya ruined my mojo with a meta post.
I feel like I had to defend why Kenway is my top town read. It's like when I played MK and everyone had Glorf in untouchable Gold.

Feel free to suspect him however way you wish, I don't want that sort of responsibility on me if Kenway has developed so drastically (I haven't played with him in 3 years or so). I am a firm believer people's personalities don't change in that way, but I'm not bullying anyone with meta stuff you have to follow or take the highway.
Wouldn't be the first time I saw a player change drastically but I don't bet lynches on that.

Relax, you are not bullying me. Nobody can bully me into changing my vote.
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92

Post by ColinIsCool »

I can see the case for Quin, I guess, but does anybody else think it's weird that the tide turned against him so swiftly?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 355
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DDL bullied himself from voting for rabbit.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:39 pm
what hasn't satisfied you about my interactions with you specifically? I thought I was ur bff :pout:
The fact you did not give any read on me whatsoever, did not chip to defend me amidst the Epi dunya JJJ drama that happened last night when I was your third highest town dark green read and the fact you haven't tinfoiled me even slightly, even once. Where's the wishy washy nutella you keep reminding us of?
rundontwalk
The Mark
Posts in topic: 407

Post by rundontwalk »

Unvote Epipignosis

[VOTE: Nutella] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]dunya[/mention]
[mention]gwilikers6[/mention]

What do you think of nutella placing a vote for what she believed to be a small wagon -- and then a non-existent wagon -- on Quin? The self-preservation opportunity is an Epignosis vote at that point.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Marmot wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:43 pm DDL bullied himself from voting for rabbit.
:shifty:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

To be fair, nutella can't win with the meta reads. Some people expect her to be assertive and some people expect her to waffle.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

[VOTE: Quin] aubergine

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

[VOTE: quin] aubergine

he seems different from mortal kombat quin and i want more time to analyze epi and nut
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Answer quickly, don't write paragraphs

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

:3

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I believe it is 6-5 Quin-nutella

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:45 pm To be fair, nutella can't win with the meta reads. Some people expect her to be assertive and some people expect her to waffle.
Assertive Waffle would be a good username.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

AUBERGINE

[5] nutella - MacDougall, gwilikers6, dunya, ColinIsCool, rundontwalk
[2] Epignosis - Kites, Iron_Dwarf
[6] Quin - Dragon D. Luffy, nutella, JaggedJimmyJay, colonialbob, Marmot, Kylemii
[1] rabbit8 - sig
[1] ColinIsCool - Epignosis
[1] Marmot - Long Con
[1] Kylemii - TonyStarkPrime
[1] TonyStarkPrime - Kenway
[1] dunya - DrWilgy

No vote: Dr. White, lapluie, Quin, rabbit8, sprityo
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:44 pm @dunya
@gwilikers6

What do you think of nutella placing a vote for what she believed to be a small wagon -- and then a non-existent wagon -- on Quin? The self-preservation opportunity is an Epignosis vote at that point.
she knows her days are numbered and is going for the WIFOM imo. She was probably trying to crack me by voting for my second lead. idk. nutella's bad, just like she was in The Search for Quin.
gwilikers6
The Mark

Post by gwilikers6 »

6-5 quin would be perfect tbh.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

2 min
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 172
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

[VOTE: Quin] aubergine

Pegasister :hugs:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[VOTE: nutella] aubergine

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm defending her more than she's defending her.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

gwilikers6 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:47 pm 6-5 quin would be perfect tbh.
Sorry, too risky.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

dunya wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:43 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:39 pm
The fact you did not give any read on me whatsoever, did not chip to defend me amidst the Epi dunya JJJ drama that happened last night when I was your third highest town dark green read and the fact you haven't tinfoiled me even slightly, even once. Where's the wishy washy nutella you keep reminding us of?
...drama? Epi was just being silly, I think it went without saying that you and jay are town. It was just like his silly tinfoil in Fiddler. I haven't had any reason to tinfoil you. Should I?

linki: wow thanks kyle and LC and marmot putting quin in the lead. boo on you jay :disappoint:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

AUBERGINE

[6] nutella - MacDougall, gwilikers6, dunya, ColinIsCool, rundontwalk, JaggedJimmyJay
[2] Epignosis - Kites, Iron_Dwarf
[6] Quin - Dragon D. Luffy, nutella, , colonialbob, Marmot, Kylemii, Long Con
[1] rabbit8 - sig
[1] ColinIsCool - Epignosis
[1] Kylemii - TonyStarkPrime
[1] TonyStarkPrime - Kenway
[1] dunya - DrWilgy

No vote: Dr. White, lapluie, Quin, rabbit8, sprityo
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

NOTE: Dr. White, lapluie, Quin, rabbit8, sprityo - these people will not be advancing this stage.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

dunya wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:47 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:44 pm @dunya
@gwilikers6

she knows her days are numbered and is going for the WIFOM imo. She was probably trying to crack me by voting for my second lead. idk. nutella's bad, just like she was in The Search for Quin.
Nope.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
gwilikers6
The Mark

Post by gwilikers6 »

Guys someone make it so they're tied and I'm on nutella PLEASE. I have a role built for this.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 70

Post by DrWilgy »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:19 pm @DrWilgy, if you haven't actually been on the site then you may be absolved. I just expect more from you. I know lap has been on the site and hasn't posted at all and I grouped you with her, but maybe you've been busy. What are your thoughts rn?
Dunya's unhelpful response to me asking Marmot for insight reflects a nonconstructive player. A baddie. I think I will pursue that.

Why are lap and I grouped together? Are we the only two afk-ers?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

gwilikers6 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:49 pm Guys someone make it so they're tied and I'm on nutella PLEASE. I have a role built for this.
Just happened. You can thank Jay.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think Quin reached six votes before nutella did.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

gwilikers6
The Mark

Post by gwilikers6 »

Actually I can't remember how ties are dealt with.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

NOOO Nutella no!

[VOTE: unvote quin] aubergine

[VOTE: quin] aubergine
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Quin is at 7 I think? Did you count LC's vote?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:50 pm I think Quin reached six votes before nutella did.
I'm not paying attention to the color thing so if that's how it works I believe you.

Return to “Previous Jobs”