Nutella
No votes
Colonialbob
17%
Sig
No votes
Kites
No votes
The suspense is killing me (host/dead/non)
72%

Total votes: 18
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 444

Re: Fire Emblem Draft Mafia [Day 2]

Post by MacDougall »

dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:14 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:12 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:11 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:01 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:57 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:46 pm MacDougall, what do you think of rundontwalk, sprityo, sig and TSP?
That is a random assortment of names if ever I've seen them.

At any rate. Civ, civ, civ and scum.
the bottom 4 players alphabetically.

why is TSP scum?
I've already commented on that.
I mean based on new data. I ID'd him and he's from Goodguyia. What do you think of that?
Also the fact he revealed a scum role in the OP. He revealed Ring's role -- A Tragic Loyalist - If you are lynched, all townies will be roleblocked the following night.

That's a pretty strong reveal, do you think scum TSP would have revealed it Night 1?
Who is ring? I've been trying my best to play mafia and ignore all this whacky flavour tbh.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 722

Post by dunya »

Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:13 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:12 pm I mean based on new data. I ID'd him and he's from Goodguyia. What do you think of that?
What was the order of events? Did he claim before you posted your result?
He claimed to be from Bayduyia early Day 1, actually. :shrug:
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:06 pm
dunya wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:40 pm I feel sorry for the townies who get assigned to Badguyia. You guys are doomed with a microsope. I wouldn't be surprised when scum people (probably 1) claim they are from Badguyia to win points. I'm watching. :mafia: :smoky:
Well I’m from Badguyia so WIFOM that

@linki give a guy some time, the day just started
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 599
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:18 pm 2) In addition to their publicly listed class power(s), all players will start with a secret backstory and related power, generally a one shot or passive ability. Two players with the same class will never share the same backstory.

does this mean 2 players can share the same related power if they aren't in the same class, tho?
it's possible but I don't think it's likely, just based on the backstory details we know about already it seems like the roles are probably affectionate homages to specific characters, the monk being Lucius, the Pegasi being Florina and her siblings, and epi being.... Elise (I think?????)

Jack's put a lot of care into the back-stories so I'd be surprised if there were any repeats power types thrown in without direct purpose or thoughtful meaning.
gwilikers6
The Mark
Posts in topic: 326

Post by gwilikers6 »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:16 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:14 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:12 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:11 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:01 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:57 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:46 pm MacDougall, what do you think of rundontwalk, sprityo, sig and TSP?
That is a random assortment of names if ever I've seen them.

At any rate. Civ, civ, civ and scum.
the bottom 4 players alphabetically.

why is TSP scum?
I've already commented on that.
I mean based on new data. I ID'd him and he's from Goodguyia. What do you think of that?
Also the fact he revealed a scum role in the OP. He revealed Ring's role -- A Tragic Loyalist - If you are lynched, all townies will be roleblocked the following night.

That's a pretty strong reveal, do you think scum TSP would have revealed it Night 1?
Who is ring? I've been trying my best to play mafia and ignore all this whacky flavour tbh.
The names of the scum roles are listed in the OP. There's one for each finger of the hand. He ID'd the ring finger last night and we can now see what part of that role's powers are. My night action corroborates this, and also seems to show that IDing the Ring Finger was the only thing he PM'd JOH about last night.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

So he uses it on night one on the scum player whom once revealed has the least downside to earn town cred?

What would you do night 1 if you were bad and had that role?

I will do a bit more analysis later but on the surface I am seeing a completely different TSP to the prolific and aggressive on from MK.
gwilikers6
The Mark

Post by gwilikers6 »

Yeah, I'm not saying it absolves him but I think it's worth noting because he'd probably have other powers if he was scum, and he didn't say anything besides that part in his PM to JOH.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

wait what if sprityo is ring? :huh:
sprityo wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:37 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:12 pm
sprityo wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:02 pm I’m offended no one thought I was good enough to be mafia, lynch me day one gg

(Ultimate strat, will cause discourse for the rest of the game. I love being a little shit)
gross fakeness, followed by reverse psychology / taking it back in parenthesis. would lynch immediately. :nicenod:
Good
sprityo wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:31 pm
dunya wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:43 pm
sprityo wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:38 pm Mostve y’all are boring af
rude, obnoxious, arrogant. would lynch immediately.
good
sprityo wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:12 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:10 pm sprityo, the last time I saw you goofing off you were mafia in a burglary, KNAWMSAYIN?
naw b

it's logical for me to goof off because its fun, its illogical for JumpingJazzyJack to do such nonsense.

i dont have a playstyle, im just a really shitty player and yet you guys keep letting me play these games :workit:
sprityo wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:13 pm
dunya wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:08 pm
sprityo wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:05 pm OH man I am so fucked :haha:

Thanks jack I appreciate it
I....don't understand.
Jack gave me a double edged sword passive regarding lynches

I can’t quote word for word but it essentially means I’m easy to lynch AND I’m a target for mafia because I’m a Doctor role

I’m. So. Dead.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

gwilikers6 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:36 pm Yeah, I'm not saying it absolves him but I think it's worth noting because he'd probably have other powers if he was scum, and he didn't say anything besides that part in his PM to JOH.
that's true... at the very least he'd have his promotion abilities.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kylemii wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:43 pm
gwilikers6 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:36 pm Yeah, I'm not saying it absolves him but I think it's worth noting because he'd probably have other powers if he was scum, and he didn't say anything besides that part in his PM to JOH.
do promotion abilities cancel out the regular abilities, or just give you a wider selection of powers? cos if it's the latter, I can see the scum not all using them?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

From my perspective it's going to be easier, particularly early on in the game, to find Mafia the traditional way.
gwilikers6
The Mark

Post by gwilikers6 »

I don't think there's any way for us to know. My position right now is, why go after Tony when we know for a fact he didn't send in a kill or do anything other than what he claims to have done?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Mac claimed to have the same passive as me (not being able to place the first vote on someone). :shrug:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

nutella wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:47 pm Mac claimed to have the same passive as me (not being able to place the first vote on someone). :shrug:
did you claim it first, or him? I can't be arsed to check. dunya is lazy.
gwilikers6
The Mark

Post by gwilikers6 »

They're different roles regardless.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

gwilikers6, do you think cBob is genuine so far and do his voting patterns seem natural to you?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Also yeah I agree the ring reveal makes Tony look good. Dunya why do you think sprityo is ring? That doesn't make any sense. He claims he's easy to lynch because of some passive that puts him in danger with one vote.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:49 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:47 pm Mac claimed to have the same passive as me (not being able to place the first vote on someone). :shrug:
I brought mine up on day 1. Don't think Mac mentioned his until today.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

nutella wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:51 pm Also yeah I agree the ring reveal makes Tony look good. Dunya why do you think sprityo is ring? That doesn't make any sense. He claims he's easy to lynch because of some passive that puts him in danger with one vote.
The first few posts was like he was itching to get lynched. I even mentioned that as they happened. The last one about some crazy basterdized passive voting role could make people curious...no?

I just made the connection now after thinking about the Ring's usefulness...basically it would be someone they want dead better than alive at some point. anyway, now that's I've said "better dead than alive", I think it's less likely sprityo would out himself Day 1, because Ring would be a perfect scum member to bus but now that Tony has outed the role, the scum team will have a harder time to bus Ring and get credit for it. (is it buss or bus???)

this puts Tony in better light for me.
gwilikers6
The Mark

Post by gwilikers6 »

I'm about to go out, but I made it like half way through his ISO. I think he looks relatively good. I understand the Colin vote day one although I didn't agree with the case against him at the time. I'm not into lynching lurkers so early in the game, and that's what he seemed to be trying to move towards at the point I made it to, but maybe he plays it like that. Slight town read.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

gwilikers6 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:00 pm I'm about to go out, but I made it like half way through his ISO. I think he looks relatively good. I understand the Colin vote day one although I didn't agree with the case against him at the time. I'm not into lynching lurkers so early in the game, and that's what he seemed to be trying to move towards at the point I made it to, but maybe he plays it like that. Slight town read.
that's an excellent starting point to ease my worries. Let me go and see how he handled lurker lynches in the Mountains game because I remember nothing (as usual).
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:44 pm
Kylemii wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:43 pm
do promotion abilities cancel out the regular abilities, or just give you a wider selection of powers? cos if it's the latter, I can see the scum not all using them?
I don't know for sure. The ones we know about are paladin and sage. Sage has a directly improved mage power plus a one shot protection, paladin has a significant passive upgrade to the standard cavalier power.... So maybe both are possibilities? I don't actually know if I'm allowed to use my protection staff on the same night that I cast elfire, cus I haven't tried it yet.

I'd have to assume the shaman would get new or different abilities after promoting to druid or especially summoner, or at the very least an improved ability to do what it already does... For example being able to reveal two secrets at once or being able to reveal backstory stuff as well... Idk. Something like that. If it were something like that then I could technically see a mafia TonyStarkPrime avoiding using his full power to avoid being obvious. I don't think that possibility by itself is enough to suspect TonyStarkPrime based on.

I'd hope the shaman role and his promotions would have cool toys to mess with cus the druid and summoner have some of the most unique abilities in the source material. Druid is the only unit that can drain hp and summoner can create illusory copies of himself. I mean.... It's dark magic. There has to be more utility than just revealing secrets.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 181

Post by Quin »

nutella wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:16 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:14 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:04 pm dunya I've had enough of your insistence that I haven't given a reason for townreading you when I have done so multiple times now
I am trying to lay off you btw, please don't think I'm badgering or tunneling intentionally, but people keep asking me specific questions about you. :shrug:

Is Quin's low activity the only reason you are pinged by him?
It's not "low activity," it's that when he has posted his posts have been largely devoid of actual content/hunting/reads
You are going to qualify this and I am going to laugh at you as you fail miserably.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sig wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:02 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:13 pm where the heck is @sig ? sig, my man, did you attempt to kill anyone last night?
Nope, I made the tactical decision to wait, I don't feel like we have enough information yet as a group to warrant me making a kill based on what the majority wants in thread, I myself am not confident enough in any mafia reads to let out a kill, and the last group of people I'd commonly vig would be inactive, however with a few replacements lined up I'd rather not waste potential civs.

So whoever submitted or had a major influence over the team is a TS oldie and/or a Pegasus knight.

I cant catch up right now I have to visit a professor and do some school, but I'll be back to catch up.

If anyone has a specific question feel free to mention me and I'll answer asap.
What does this mean?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:52 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:49 pm
I brought mine up on day 1. Don't think Mac mentioned his until today.
I didn't blatantly say it but I did point out that my first vote didn't count on day 1 too friendo.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I love how Mac adds "friendo" to the end of his posts so they seem friendlier and nicer. I love this version of Mac.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

[VOTE: nutella] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

AUBERGINE
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Quin wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:18 pm [VOTE: nutella] aubergine
Disgusting.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:20 pm
Disgusting.
i agree she's so obviously scum hey
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:16 pm I love how Mac adds "friendo" to the end of his posts so they seem friendlier and nicer. I love this version of Mac.
Disgusting.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Quin wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:21 pm
Disgusting.
You've actually swapped positions in my rainbow with her though on account of her effort being here

------

And yours being

------
Here
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

[mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention] why haven't you jumped down my throat in this game? I've been waiting.
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:03 pm
gwilikers6 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:00 pm I'm about to go out, but I made it like half way through his ISO. I think he looks relatively good. I understand the Colin vote day one although I didn't agree with the case against him at the time. I'm not into lynching lurkers so early in the game, and that's what he seemed to be trying to move towards at the point I made it to, but maybe he plays it like that. Slight town read.
that's an excellent starting point to ease my worries. Let me go and see how he handled lurker lynches in the Mountains game because I remember nothing (as usual).
I skimmed all 200+ posts of cBob's in Mountains and didn't find any vote on a lurker (except right before he died, he voted for then MIA and inactive sig, but then changed it to Quin as a final vote). He was civ in that game and voting for vocal, active players.

I don't know why I get bad feelings from his voting pattern so far this games and reasoning behind it, especially after Kites kinda echoed what I was thinking this morning. :sigh:
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:22 pm
Disgusting.
You've actually swapped positions in my rainbow with her though on account of her effort being here

------

And yours being

------
Here
i don't understand any of that but i'll assume it's a good thing.
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:21 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:16 pm I love how Mac adds "friendo" to the end of his posts so they seem friendlier and nicer. I love this version of Mac.
Disgusting.
Die. Friendo.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Quin wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:24 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:22 pm
Disgusting.

------

And yours being

------
Here
i don't understand any of that but i'll assume it's a good thing.
dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:25 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:21 pm
Disgusting.
Die. Friendo.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

That settles it. Let's lynch quin. See you later.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hey sig. You thought I was mafia before but you stopped tunneling me. That's not like you.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 536
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:23 pm @JaggedJimmyJay why haven't you jumped down my throat in this game? I've been waiting.
You'll note that I came very near to murdering you, save a lynch stop and a split-second decision to switch to nutella. If you would prefer to avoid murder, you know the drill.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 241

Post by sig »

Quin wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:14 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:13 pm where the heck is @sig ? sig, my man, did you attempt to kill anyone last night?
Nope, I made the tactical decision to wait, I don't feel like we have enough information yet as a group to warrant me making a kill based on what the majority wants in thread, I myself am not confident enough in any mafia reads to let out a kill, and the last group of people I'd commonly vig would be inactive, however with a few replacements lined up I'd rather not waste potential civs.

So whoever submitted or had a major influence over the team is a TS oldie and/or a Pegasus knight.

I cant catch up right now I have to visit a professor and do some school, but I'll be back to catch up.

What does this mean?
Rabbit was inacitve meta of TS vets is to target inactive players as mafia. There's a likely chance whomever killed Rabbit was a TS vet.

@Dunya
@JaggedJimmyJay

Commonly would you say RYM players have a habit of targeting inactive players? (I encourage all RYMers to answer this one) :beer:

linki: I haven't been around?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

However I still think there's a chance your mafia, I don't like that you civ read me and I don't completely believe you when you said that you just called me mafia since you were mad or whatever. I think that's a natural Mac scum reaction and you're trying to tone it down so I don't tin foil and shoot you.

[mention]dunya[/mention]
[mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention]

These mentions are for the above posts they didn't work

[mention]Epignosis[/mention] Why didn't you let me fly?
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:29 pm
Quin wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:23 pm @JaggedJimmyJay why haven't you jumped down my throat in this game? I've been waiting.
You'll note that I came very near to murdering you, save a lynch stop and a split-second decision to switch to nutella. If you would prefer to avoid murder, you know the drill.
I'm not going to beg for forgiveness or actively try to match a rate of posting you're happy with. I'm posting at a rate that I'm comfortable with given my rl circumstances. These arguments that I'm only posting empty content disgust me.
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]sig[/mention] I'd say no, because inactives would be null and civs would eventually have to lynch them in a POE. I can't say from playing here what? 8 games now, that I've seen what you claim to be the norm of TS vets targeting inactive players either? All of the inactives in the games I've played so far have been lynched...
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

sig wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:30 pm Commonly would you say RYM players have a habit of targeting inactive players? (I encourage all RYMers to answer this one) :beer:
I wouldn't say it's a tendency of the community, though any meta drawn from there is now 2+ years old. As with anywhere it depends upon the player and on momentary whims. I don't think the rabbit kill implicates anyone specifically, especially when we cannot be sure it was intentional.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:32 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:29 pm
I'm not going to beg for forgiveness or actively try to match a rate of posting you're happy with. I'm posting at a rate that I'm comfortable with given my rl circumstances. These arguments that I'm only posting empty content disgust me.
I don't care if the arguments disgust you. I do care how you read the players making the argument.

I wouldn't say you've only posted empty content, but you've posted more of it than would be ideal given your post count.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sig wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:30 pm
Quin wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:14 pm

What does this mean?
Rabbit was inacitve meta of TS vets is to target inactive players as mafia. There's a likely chance whomever killed Rabbit was a TS vet.

@Dunya
@JaggedJimmyJay

Commonly would you say RYM players have a habit of targeting inactive players? (I encourage all RYMers to answer this one) :beer:

linki: I haven't been around?
Assuming RYM meta differs from us then I'd say that you've got a point. But as I said, if the goal was to remove the triangle attack from the equation rabbit was the natural target for that.
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:27 pm That settles it. Let's lynch quin. See you later.

Is there even a case on Quin? I didn't see one, but he ended up getting lots of votes. :ponder:

Also I don't like the nutella lynch. :noble:

linki: I hate this high post count literally we've got almost as many or more than the last mafia game and it's mainly comprised of two players. I'm happy that you're active but it's drowning for other players imo and easy for scum to hide.

linki 2: It's rather common actually, the most reason example would be over at Buffy I mentioned it never acted on it and two players who commonly do it both turned out to be mafia. :shrug:

linki 3: he was inactive though? It would make more sense to target an active Peggy imo.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

AHA it worked only took 3 linkis :P
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:32 pm However I still think there's a chance your mafia, I don't like that you civ read me and I don't completely believe you when you said that you just called me mafia since you were mad or whatever. I think that's a natural Mac scum reaction and you're trying to tone it down so I don't tin foil and shoot you.

@dunya
@JaggedJimmyJay

These mentions are for the above posts they didn't work

@Epignosis Why didn't you let me fly?
Lol I am far more likely to get angry when I am a civ.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

:suspish:
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”