Nutella
No votes
Colonialbob
17%
Sig
No votes
Kites
No votes
The suspense is killing me (host/dead/non)
72%

Total votes: 18
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 444

Re: Fire Emblem Draft Mafia [Day 2]

Post by MacDougall »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:13 pm I also want to make you look bad because you are legit making me angry.

But that is not related to the game.
Why are you getting all aggro and personal because I am scum reading you? Go cry to the mod. I've done nothing wrong.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 662
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:13 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:09 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:02 am Took a quick review of EoD3:

- Nutella and Eoi look great
- Speedchuck looks off for jumping on Wilgy to save himself nstead of Jay. Could see a Jay/Speed team-up.
- Bob looks Eh. He dropped out of the Jay thing when people started doing t, but jumped in again when they started coming bck. Jack looks similar to Bob in that regard.
- Eloh looks bad too.
- Sloonei looks awful. I bet he has the worst vote tracking out of anyone this game. The way he kept doing 180º turns on Jay, and those turns matched the flow of the thread is pingy as fuck, and also looks artificial. I'm only second doubting it because it threads close to "so bad it's good" territory, I actually doubt a true bad Sloonei would goof that hard. The Night 3 lynch feels similar too.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:10 am If Wilgy is a civ, Gman and Never look terrible from the last lynch.

I want to lynch Never.

Also holy shit Gengar. Mafia surely has been feeding each other powers.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:57 pm Let's do the thing I proposed myself:

Wilgy: the guy seems to be playing similarly to how MM does. Which is really weird. He asked some useful questions in the game, and shows some mild interest in hunting baddies, but his methods are questionable. I don't get his exercise, it looks like an attempt of spotting protagonists, and honestly I think we should avoid that. I guess that's a neutral read.

FZ: I liked her way of playing until now, she has been agressive yet considering all options. Not much to say other than a civ read.

kneel4justice: similar to FZ, but with a bigger post volume. His posts are huge, he talks about everyone, he seems to be changing his opinions a lot. Also he voted Enrique but I haven't seen him talking about Enrique a lot in this day 2? Do you still read him as mafia? Anyway, he is playing the kind of game a baddie could hide behind, but that's a longshot. For now, slight civ read.

Metalmarsh: Between him and WIlgy, I think Wilgy is being the more productive one. MM has said barely nothing useful. But he looks suspicious every single game. That said, I've seen him make some productive posts before, and his last few seem to be an attempt at that. I need to see more. Neutral read for now.
Civ in all three games.

I hope you enjoy your salad.
First one is an analysis of an end of day specifically. The second one doesn't count at all. Third one, what is the exercise you are talking about?

Thanks for going to the effort.
I'm not gonna look again, I have a better use for my time.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Don't dare scum read Luffy guys or he might get angry.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:15 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:13 pm I also want to make you look bad because you are legit making me angry.

Why are you getting all aggro and personal because I am scum reading you? Go cry to the mod. I've done nothing wrong.
I don't need the mod. I'm just saying I'm angry. I have that right.

If you need people to talk to mods to vent their rage before posting so you have an easier time reading their posts, it's your problem not mine.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

How dare I. In a game of mafia. Attempt to find Mafia. How damn dare I?!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:16 pm

If you need people to talk to mods to vent their rage before posting so you have an easier time reading their posts, it's your problem not mine.
Angry and making a point of telling me I'm bad at Mafia because I made a case on you.
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92

Post by ColinIsCool »

RDW, why would you vote for DDL before Mac even presents his case? Are you really tunneling Mac that hard?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ColinIsCool wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:17 pm RDW, why would you vote for DDL before Mac even presents his case? Are you really tunneling Mac that hard?
I needed someone to do it so I could vote for him.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:17 pm

Angry and making a point of telling me I'm bad at Mafia because I made a case on you.
No, but i'm telling you that you have a thing against my playstyle. It's not the first time you went civ/civ against me in early game. Maybe check that because it's hurting your ability to scumhunt me.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

hmm like Mac I am unsatisfied by the first two examples DDL gave -- they are more concrete reads. the third one is much more similar to the post here that's being criticized in that they are more noncommittal/neutral reads.

also just because he can point to games where he did something similar as a civ doesn't mean he's civ here... ugh I don't know if I feel strongly enough about this to vote for him though, I've felt good about him until mac pointed out that salad, but his Iron_Dwarf vote followed by that post looks really bad in isolation imo. I'll try rereading him and see how I feel.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92

Post by ColinIsCool »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:18 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:17 pm RDW, why would you vote for DDL before Mac even presents his case? Are you really tunneling Mac that hard?
I needed someone to do it so I could vote for him.
Right, but he didn’t even wait for your rationale, I laughed pretty hard at that actually.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:19 pm hmm like Mac I am unsatisfied by the first two examples DDL gave -- they are more concrete reads. the third one is much more similar to the post here that's being criticized in that they are more noncommittal/neutral reads.

also just because he can point to games where he did something similar as a civ doesn't mean he's civ here... ugh I don't know if I feel strongly enough about this to vote for him though, I've felt good about him until mac pointed out that salad, but his Iron_Dwarf vote followed by that post looks really bad in isolation imo. I'll try rereading him and see how I feel.
Sorry I suck at finding things, but I'm pretty sure I've done those before. :shrug:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:18 pm

No, but i'm telling you that you have a thing against my playstyle. It's not the first time you went civ/civ against me in early game. Maybe check that because it's hurting your ability to scumhunt me.
Maybe just say that without all the angry personal shit. I haven't played a game with you in ages and don't have a Jay like memory.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Also
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:19 pm also just because he can point to games where he did something similar as a civ doesn't mean he's civ here
You are inverting the logic. Mac is the one who said I'm bad because I did it. I'm defusing the idea that it's alignment indicative.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:20 pm

Maybe just say that without all the angry personal shit. I haven't played a game with you in ages and don't have a Jay like memory.
Pass. You are the one who chose to have a playstyle that makes other people mad. If you don't want to get burned, don't walk all over the playground with a torch in your hand.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

No. I don't.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 292

Post by speedchuck »

:Uhh:

Getting Civ on Civ vibes.

Ugh I'm going to need a player list with notes for this game. So many new players.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 599
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

I don't really understand rdw's views on meta. are the differences in gameplay really so different at rym compared to here to create such varied views on gameplay? what would the benefit of Mac bussing a teammate ddl out of nowhere be?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:42 pm Okay so I'm 13 pages in and I'm getting sleepy. When I get sleepy I get stupid. I'll read the rest tomorrow.

I'll leave a "rainbow":

quin - civ
speed - civ
eloh - civ
bob - civ

LC - bad
nutella - bad
jack - bad
sprityo - bad

rest - neutral/idk

linki: holy shit Sloonei you ninja'd me
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:04 pm I don't feel like lynching Wilgy. He doesn't make me feel any suspicion.

I feel some suspicion on Malakim on the other hand.

But now I don't wanna betray my civ Jay theory. Even though i'm also betraying my bad Jay theory to begin with.
Another two from Mountain. This is one of my active games in this site recently so it's easier to find it here.

yeah they might not be identical but the point is, I like to say random stuff with no consequence.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

hmmm I just gave DDL's iso a real quick skim and I think I'm still leaning civ on him, but I didn't see anything that screamed to me that he has to be civ. for the moment I am convinced enough by his defense that he gives some noncommittal reads like that as part of his style (I can relate). the other sticking point is his jump on the Iron_Dwarf wagon, as it didn't sound like a very confident scum read but was apparently enough for a vote. [mention]Dragon D. Luffy[/mention] can you address your thought process there/do you feel confident with your vote there?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

[mention]colonialbob[/mention] What is the case on you?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

No it's not a confident read.

I spent a whole minute staring at the player list before I decided there's nobody I really want to lynch. Every bad read I've made so far has gotten at least one peson who gave me one good reason I was wrong, so I want to be careful. I have a few mild reads and this is one of them.
gwilikers6
The Mark
Posts in topic: 326

Post by gwilikers6 »

rundontwalk wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:28 pm
gwilikers6 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:05 pm 85% gut reads. Can't be bothered to write up cases on anyone or do any more reading. Doesn't help me much at all.

gwilikers6
dunya
TonyStarkPrime
colonialbob
Dr. White
Epignosis
Kenway

Kylemii
Long Con
MacDougall
JaggedJimmyJay
lapluie
ColinIsCool
Quin
Dragon D. Luffy

sprityo
sig
rundontwalk
nutella
Marmot
Kites
Iron_Dwarf
DrWilgy
Lol. I reject this out of hand. It's simply not possible that you think I'm more scummy than Quin. Try again
Yeah you’re definitely orange level, Quin toes the line bewteeen yellow and orange.
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:34 pm @colonialbob What is the case on you?
As far as I can tell, I'm voting for low-post players? Even though that's not the reason I've made several of the votes (and one of those was my vote today on iron dwarf who is now the lead train). I'd like an explanation of the case too tbh. :shrug2:
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

And deadline is tonight, huh? I'm going for a

[VOTE: Iron_Dwarf] aubergine

to put myself on the board. Unsure how busy I'll be this evening.

I don't think I've actually SEEN a case on Iron dwarf yet, but considering that I got around to replacing into this game when it had 10 hours left in the game and I was heading to the gym, I don't think I'm going to have time to develop a full readlist.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
gwilikers6
The Mark
Posts in topic: 326

Post by gwilikers6 »

You say he’s going civ/civ on you like you know he’s a civ. Worrisome.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I don't know how to read Mac. He always comes off super aggressive. His play in Buffy totally ruined me.

DDL, however, I feel like I can read if he's bad. And he seems pretty genuine here to me.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Ey, JJJ is in this game! Is he silenced today?

Come and play, JJJ
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I don't trust long con...

his posts seem really almost performative. i don't know how to put it into words. it's like he's trying too hard, he's emoting instead of actually feeling, and his pegasister pride preventing him from suspecting other pegasus riders doesn't make sense to me, since if even one pegasus rider is mafia it's impossible for the triangle attack to actually be used to kill mafia.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:58 pm I don't trust long con...

his posts seem really almost performative. i don't know how to put it into words. it's like he's trying too hard, he's emoting instead of actually feeling, and his pegasister pride preventing him from suspecting other pegasus riders doesn't make sense to me, since if even one pegasus rider is mafia it's impossible for the triangle attack to actually be used to kill mafia.
yeah I have some of this trepidation too, like I'm flattered that he professes to trust me unconditionally but it kinda gives me the willies
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dr. White
Posts in topic: 61

Post by Dr. White »

Sorry guysbhave been really busy this week with work and valentines day shenanigans. I'm teetering on asking for a replacement so I don't waste the host role if my achedule remains busy.

To answer the question that is continually being asked, I originally wanted to pick marmot because I loved the guy when he played on nF. But i couldn't pick at the time so when i did i just rng'd people and landed on dwarf nd gave him the role i thought he would have best liked.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dr. White wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:16 pm Sorry guysbhave been really busy this week with work and valentines day shenanigans. I'm teetering on asking for a replacement so I don't waste the host role if my achedule remains busy.

To answer the question that is continually being asked, I originally wanted to pick marmot because I loved the guy when he played on nF. But i couldn't pick at the time so when i did i just rng'd people and landed on dwarf nd gave him the role i thought he would have best liked.
This is explanatory but unnecessary.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

Why not
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 536
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm not interested in voting for DDL.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

gwilikers6 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:05 pm Dr. White
MacDougall
Dragon D. Luffy

sig
rundontwalk
Kites
I'd like to hear more about these reads at least briefly. I screwed up the code when I snipped, so the shades of colors might be different.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dr. White wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:16 pm Sorry guysbhave been really busy this week with work and valentines day shenanigans. I'm teetering on asking for a replacement so I don't waste the host role if my achedule remains busy.

why couldn't you have picked marmot at the time (when you thought it was your turn but it wasn't)? why did you randomize instead if you wanted to pick him and he was still available (though you did end up picking him on your real turn) this doesn't make any sense. also how did you decide what role someone you didn't know would have liked best, or was it just what you thought looked best out of what was available

none of this makes any sense at all
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:55 pm Ey, JJJ is in this game! Is he silenced today?

Come and play, JJJ
Hi speedchuck. JJJ has too much to do right now. Headache. Mafia hurts me.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

AUBERGINE

[1] Quin - nutella
[3] colonialbob - Marmot, Kites, TonyStarkPrime
[3] Iron_Dwarf - JaggedJimmyJay, ColinIsCool, speedchuck
[2] Dragon D. Luffy - rundontwalk, MacDougall
[1] nutella - Quin
[1] Marmot - sig
[1] Kenway - colonialbob
[1] rundontwalk - Iron_Dwarf
[1] dunya - DrWilgy
[1] Long Con - Dragon D. Luffy

No vote: Dr. White, Epignosis, gwilikers6, Kenway, Kylemii, lapluie, Long Con, sprityo

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:25 pm [VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

Why not
What happened between your Iron Dwarf vote and now to make you switch?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Skyler. Iron Dwarf is voting for you. How does that make you feel?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:58 pm I don't trust long con...

I agree.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]Marmot[/mention]
[mention]Kites[/mention]
[mention]TonyStarkPrime[/mention]

Tell me about the effort to lynch colonialbob.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kenway
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 122

Post by Kenway »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:36 pm Effective immediately, Speedchuck replaces Dunya.

@dunya
@speedchuck
But why? :(
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Re: Fire Emblem Draft Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Kylemii »

Long Con wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:06 amI'm a tracker, and I am Civ, and I intend to bring good results to the thread which will catch baddies. I'm hoping one of our docs out there will appreciate that and think of me. All Pegasus Knights, and the Shaman, need protection.

And yeah, by the way, Marmot, what the hell? Some of us info types are hoping that protection will allow us to contribute a few free baddies to the noose... we don't need some showboater getting everyone to target him! Is that your big idea? Draw all the protections so you can kill who you like?

Anyway, that's a tangent. Mac, if I had found out about a BTSC baddie team before the draft, I would have been in there as soon as a chat link was PMed. Then I would have been less clueless at the draft. There wouldn't have been a post saying "Did Long Con just log off without choosing the next player?" or whatever.

I'm a Pegasus Knight, and we are not a role you just go ahead and lynch. We will produce. We will police this thread and come together to slay any infidel who dares to be Mafia. Don't lynch me, and leave my sisters alone too.
It's posts like this..... Just like.... So much effort to emphasize that he is a pegasus knight and his role is important and that he should get a protection used on him because of how important he is. It's just so insistent that it feels fake.
Long Con wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:52 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:46 pmHey that's me and I resent the assumption :disappoint:
Ah, heh heh, I hadn't realized it was you, Pegasister, when I said that silly thing. I have since quietly disassociated myself from that theory altogether. :srsnod:
Long Con wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:39 pm Hi, I'm ten pages behind right now, and I don't know if I'll be reading them or not. I don't want my Pegasister to be lynched... as of ten pages ago, I felt like she was being railroaded by a few aggressive, high-posting players, and I am not that surprised to see the tally in the state that it's currently in for her.
Long Con wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:54 pm OhhhhhhHHHHHHHH but he's my OTHER Pegasister! Gah!
Long Con wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:48 pm [VOTE: Quin] aubergine

Pegasister :hugs:
And then he has this whole thing where he doesn't want to lynch Nutella or rabbit because of their relationship to his role, culminating in his quin vote to save Nutella, I think his day one actions show a disproportionate amount of effort being put into saving his pegasiblings compared to the amount of effort he put into steering the day one towards a scum lynch
Long Con wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:53 am Oh you meant my vote, not some night power thing... I voted to save my Pegasister nutella. She's town, and she's not up for lynch. I thought I was going to have to vote Epi, but then the Quin vote became the only way. PLUS several people have stated that your ISO is "full of fluff", and that doesn't sound good. What's up with that?
this is actually the first time long con says anything regarding nutella's actual alignment, instead of her role as a pegasus rider, and it's way after the actual lynch took place. He says he town reads her, and gives an after-the-fact half-hearted reason for why he voted for Quin, which is not representative of any of his previous posts
Long Con wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:37 pm
Quin wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:35 pm wait is sloonei even playing
:rolleyes: So easy to fake...
this was the only other post where he even mentioned Quin prior to voting for him
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

also, he redirected my magic trick to some rando in the audience and that was rude :[
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 241

Post by sig »

Dr. White wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:16 pm valentines day shenanigans.
Can we lynch you in spite then? :p
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:42 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:25 pm [VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

Why not
What happened between your Iron Dwarf vote and now to make you switch?
I dunno it felt good. I guess it is an opportunity to steer the game in a direction that has been ignored so far. I like to do that.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm irked that Dr. White addressed the point I care the least about (Marmot/Dwarf and DraftGate) and bailed. Let's kill him. I'll start.

[VOTE: Dr. White] aubergine

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:46 pm @Marmot
@Kites
@TonyStarkPrime

Tell me about the effort to lynch colonialbob.
My opinion on CBob is that he’s done a lot of set up, where he took some posts and gave the argument for why the posts were scummy without saying so. Someone else can pick up the argument later and he doesn’t have to try and carry it. Also an easy way for mafia to create the appearance of majority support without having to commit that many members to a cause.
Overall day 1 he notably pressured RDW, Colin, and Quin in this way, but RDW was saying crazy things and deserved it. Colin and Quin both were pushed as feasible Day 1 lynches but Cbob ended up on Rabbit even though his arguments against the two carried on and almost led to lynch.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:07 pm My opinion on CBob is that he’s done a lot of set up, where he took some posts and gave the argument for why the posts were scummy without saying so. Someone else can pick up the argument later and he doesn’t have to try and carry it. Also an easy way for mafia to create the appearance of majority support without having to commit that many members to a cause.
Overall day 1 he notably pressured RDW, Colin, and Quin in this way, but RDW was saying crazy things and deserved it. Colin and Quin both were pushed as feasible Day 1 lynches but Cbob ended up on Rabbit even though his arguments against the two carried on and almost led to lynch.
Would you be able to point to the specific posts about Colin and Quin which give you this impression?

Colin Quinn is an unfunny relic of Saturday Night Live.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Jobs”