Nutella
No votes
Colonialbob
17%
Sig
No votes
Kites
No votes
The suspense is killing me (host/dead/non)
72%

Total votes: 18
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 112
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Fire Emblem Draft Mafia [Day 1]

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

colonialbob wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:33 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:27 pm
colonialbob wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:22 pm @ColinIsCool the only thing I don't get is why you brought the nightkill into it when we were barely halfway into the day phase?
I straight up don't understand this question any time anybody's asked it. Because the things you do in the day phase affect how the mafia perceives you and if you get nightkilled on day 1, you don't live to day 2, and you can't contribute useful information/win the game? Is there a difference in fundamental game mechanics between this site and everywhere else in the universe Mafia is played that I'm not getting?
Because he still has ~24 hours to talk about why he asked his question and what he felt like he learned. He doesn't want to do so before everybody has responded because that skews what responses he gets.

Obviously ridiculous example: "please everybody name your favorite animal"
*answers by some but not all*
"Hey Epi why did you ask this?"
"Well see anybody who mentions a predator is scientifically proven to be mafia"
*remaining players all name fuzzy herbivores*

Did those last players respond honestly or because they knew what he waa looking for?
CBob on Colin:
Both of the CBob posts here are kind of outrageous. The first one comes out of nowhere and is not as far as I can tell directly related to anything in the thread. It rehashes an old argument from hours ago that got some swing the first time.
Where Colin's response is directly an answer to the question posed by CBob, CBob's counter response is not about that response at all. It goes back to the "Colin not answering Epi" thing, another argument already dissected in thread.
CBob switches off his vote half an hour later.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 599
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: Fire Emblem Draft Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]Epignosis[/mention] which do you see as being the more likely crime boy, between the two of DDL and RDW?
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 536
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

rundontwalk wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:36 pm I think he's slightly more likely to be scum than MacDougall. Idk if he's scum. My point in saying that was that like if gwilikers is scum I don't think y'all should think I'm automatically town. Likewise I could see scum Mac trying to get a free ride to finish line
I "could" see that too. It is a possibility among many. Is there a particular reason you have for suspecting that is the possibility of interest? What about a civilian MacDougall being suspicious of DDL?
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Dr. White
Posts in topic: 61

Post by Dr. White »

There is at least one scum on my wagon. Don't let JJj and his nonsense keep you guys going all game. Lynch him next.
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Dr. White wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:39 pm There is at least one scum on my wagon. Don't let JJj and his nonsense keep you guys going all game. Lynch him next.
Why do you think JJJ is the scum?
rundontwalk
The Mark
Posts in topic: 407

Post by rundontwalk »

Also do note I voted for DDF because I don't really care if he dies, just I don't think MacDougall should be confirmed town. At time I thought Mac claimed he knew DDF was scum based on some power role, which would be easy to fake
Dr. White

Post by Dr. White »

Look at those pushing the nonsense draft stuff too particulalry nutella, looking for oppurtunistic arguments to keep pushing this narrative on me
rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:38 pm
rundontwalk wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:36 pm I think he's slightly more likely to be scum than MacDougall. Idk if he's scum. My point in saying that was that like if gwilikers is scum I don't think y'all should think I'm automatically town. Likewise I could see scum Mac trying to get a free ride to finish line
I "could" see that too. It is a possibility among many. Is there a particular reason you have for suspecting that is the possibility of interest? What about a civilian MacDougall being suspicious of DDL?
Mac being weird about trying to Buddy me earlier in game seemed scummy. Calling me his son

Looks like something scum would do to cause confusion late game
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:36 pm
colonialbob wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:33 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:27 pm
colonialbob wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:22 pm @ColinIsCool the only thing I don't get is why you brought the nightkill into it when we were barely halfway into the day phase?
I straight up don't understand this question any time anybody's asked it. Because the things you do in the day phase affect how the mafia perceives you and if you get nightkilled on day 1, you don't live to day 2, and you can't contribute useful information/win the game? Is there a difference in fundamental game mechanics between this site and everywhere else in the universe Mafia is played that I'm not getting?
Because he still has ~24 hours to talk about why he asked his question and what he felt like he learned. He doesn't want to do so before everybody has responded because that skews what responses he gets.

Obviously ridiculous example: "please everybody name your favorite animal"
*answers by some but not all*
"Hey Epi why did you ask this?"
"Well see anybody who mentions a predator is scientifically proven to be mafia"
*remaining players all name fuzzy herbivores*

Did those last players respond honestly or because they knew what he waa looking for?
CBob on Colin:
Both of the CBob posts here are kind of outrageous. The first one comes out of nowhere and is not as far as I can tell directly related to anything in the thread. It rehashes an old argument from hours ago that got some swing the first time.
Where Colin's response is directly an answer to the question posed by CBob, CBob's counter response is not about that response at all. It goes back to the "Colin not answering Epi" thing, another argument already dissected in thread.
CBob switches off his vote half an hour later.
I don't agree with your interpretation. Thread of the dialogue:

~ colonialbob asks Colin why he was concerned about night kill dynamics re: Epi in the middle of the day phase.
~ Colin responds with incredulity and discusses the longer-term potential of day phase chatter to motivate night phase decisions of the mafia team.
~ colonialbob retorts that Epi still had half the day phase in front of him to do his thing with his exercise, relating to the core question about why Colin didn't Epi that time before raising his gripe about night kills. colonialbob draws an analogy to describe why Epi might not want to reveal his hand.

What's the problem in this thread?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Dr. White

Post by Dr. White »

colonialbob wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:39 pm
Dr. White wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:39 pm
There is at least one scum on my wagon. Don't let JJj and his nonsense keep you guys going all game. Lynch him next.
His arguments have been pretty shit tier and he's been tunnelling me since I came at him, almost ibsessively. And now I'm getting lynched on bs. So when I flip town just remember the people that started this. It's likely 1-2 scum on me while the others follow random wagons tk steer clear. People with more status are more likely to push me
Dr. White

Post by Dr. White »

His arguments have been pretty shit tier and he's been tunnelling me since I came at him, almost ibsessively. And now I'm getting lynched on bs. So when I flip town just remember the people that started this. It's likely 1-2 scum on me while the others follow random wagons tk steer clear. People with more status are more likely to push me
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

rundontwalk wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:42 pm Mac being weird about trying to Buddy me earlier in game seemed scummy. Calling me his son

MacDougall would call you his son to cause confusion later in the game?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Dr. White wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:43 pm
If the arguments are BS why not refute them?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

At what point in our dialogue do you think a civilian JJJ should have reasonably changed his mind about you?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dr. White

Post by Dr. White »

colonialbob wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:45 pm
If the arguments are BS why not refute them?
Uhm... I did? We had a very long back and forth...the only new thing to come up is this low hanging fruit draft argument which I literally just addressed.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 432

Post by Epignosis »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:38 pm @Epignosis which do you see as being the more likely crime boy, between the two of DDL and RDW?
I don't consider either one more likely. I just said I find them partners, which means I find them equally likely.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:44 pm
rundontwalk wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:42 pm Mac being weird about trying to Buddy me earlier in game seemed scummy. Calling me his son

It wasn't just that. It was the other early interactions too.his claiming to know I'm scum to see who would bite.

It was a pattern of behavior that suggests scum trying to tie himself to a particular town
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dr. White wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:46 pm Uhm... I did?
And you demanded that I have the superpower of reading your mind.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dr. White

Post by Dr. White »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:45 pm
At what point in our dialogue do you think a civilian JJJ should have reasonably changed his mind about you?
Well obviously I think I answered your points well enough in our major back and forth. Your question is inherently difficult to answer as i don't know you so can't tell if you're being stubborn in your read, or being nefarious.
rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:47 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:38 pm @Epignosis which do you see as being the more likely crime boy, between the two of DDL and RDW?
I don't consider either one more likely. I just said I find them partners, which means I find them equally likely.
We're not partners. We're not married. We don't rob banks together. We don't run a small business firm as a joint enterprise. And I'm not Mafia and have nothing to do with Mafia, so if he is, I'm not.
Dr. White

Post by Dr. White »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:48 pm
Dr. White wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:46 pm Uhm... I did?
And you demanded that I have the superpower of reading your mind.
Nope, just reading plain english is all that I requested of you.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dr. White wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:44 pm I however found JJJ "strong town reading" Colonial interesting, since it was solely on the grounds of him listing his own reads. Mafia can easily do that as well as to not appear like they are parroting . That is a very interesting link given the colonial-Mac dynamic.
Vague shit.
Dr. White wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:35 pm That's complete and utter bullshit JJJ and you know it. You are clearly being super daft at the original quote, which you have been called out for by others.
Read my mind, JaggedJimmyJay.
Dr. White wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:35 pmkeep questioning my blatant as hell meaning with the quote
Dr. White wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:55 pm > It means others have noticed your blatant bullshitting about not knowing what I meant. Very simple.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

Lowkey JJJ is my wildcard scum pick after gwilikers
Dr. White

Post by Dr. White »

People to watch Imo
Mac
Jjj
Rundontwalk
Longcon
Kyle
Nutella

Keep an eye on dunya as well, although she'spinging me the least. Just don't like people giving her the pass because of post count.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

The lynch is currently on someone only one person said he would draft, and Marmot is voting elsewhere.
rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

Dr. White wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:51 pm People to watch Imo
Mac
Jjj
Rundontwalk
Longcon
Kyle
Nutella

Keep an eye on dunya as well, although she'spinging me the least. Just don't like people giving her the pass because of post count.
Please do watch me. Watch. And learn.
Dr. White

Post by Dr. White »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:50 pm
Dr. White wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:44 pm I however found JJJ "strong town reading" Colonial interesting, since it was solely on the grounds of him listing his own reads. Mafia can easily do that as well as to not appear like they are parroting . That is a very interesting link given the colonial-Mac dynamic.
Vague shit.
Dr. White wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:35 pm That's complete and utter bullshit JJJ and you know it. You are clearly being super daft at the original quote, which you have been called out for by others.
Dr. White wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:35 pmkeep questioning my blatant as hell meaning with the quote
Dr. White wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:55 pm > It means others have noticed your blatant bullshitting about not knowing what I meant. Very simple.
I already argued this with you. You are either being purposefully daft to what I meant (especially since I explained it afterwards and you still kept pushing me being vague), or braindead . Pick your poison
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

The Dr.White is an easy lynch. JJJ is going after easy lynches early on. Dr.White? Iron Dwarf?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dr. White wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:52 pm I already argued this with you. You are either being purposefully daft to what I meant (especially since I explained it afterwards and you still kept pushing me being vague), or braindead . Pick your poison
I'm not the only one who didn't know what the hell you meant. You've loved to cite "other people" in this argument. Here's one for you. Is everyone who doesn't know what you meant either bullshitting or braindead?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:53 pm The Dr.White is an easy lynch. JJJ is going after easy lynches early on. Dr.White? Iron Dwarf?
Fuck off with this "easy lynch". Is he a civilian?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 599
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

rundontwalk wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:42 pmMac being weird about trying to Buddy me earlier in game seemed scummy. Calling me his son

how would this work
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 444

Post by MacDougall »

Mac
Jjj
Rundontwalk
Longcon
Kyle
Nutella

Bye scum
Dr. White

Post by Dr. White »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:54 pm
Dr. White wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:52 pm I already argued this with you. You are either being purposefully daft to what I meant (especially since I explained it afterwards and you still kept pushing me being vague), or braindead . Pick your poison
I'm not the only one who didn't know what the hell you meant. You've loved to cite "other people" in this argument. Here's one for you. Is everyone who doesn't know what you meant either bullshitting or braindead?
Depends on if they are scum with you or your town and they are just parroting you because of your status here. Not sure why "interesting" in the post context would be confusing to anyone who has passed middle school tbf.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

rundontwalk wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:47 pm

It wasn't just that. It was the other early interactions too.his claiming to know I'm scum to see who would bite.

It was a pattern of behavior that suggests scum trying to tie himself to a particular town
Do you presently suspect MacDougall?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:50 pm
Vague shit.
Is Epignosis buying this shutdown of Dr. White?
rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:56 pm
rundontwalk wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:42 pmMac being weird about trying to Buddy me earlier in game seemed scummy. Calling me his son

how would this work
Mac dies, revealed scum

Everyone goes off to search his post history and has to ask themselves if his posts about me were WIFOM. I, an innocent townie, suffer
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dr. White wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:57 pm
Depends on if they are scum with you or your town and they are just parroting you because of your status here. Not sure why "interesting" in the post context would be confusing to anyone who has passed middle school tbf.
Your clarity is shit. Write better.

[VOTE: rundonwalk] aubergine

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dr. White

Post by Dr. White »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:57 pm
Mac
Jjj
Rundontwalk
Longcon
Kyle
Nutella

Bye scum
Great post. Sucks not being good doesn't it :(
rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:57 pm
rundontwalk wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:47 pm

Do you presently suspect MacDougall?
Nah
Dr. White

Post by Dr. White »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:58 pm

Learn to read.

Why are you switching your vote? Take responsibility for the mess you've pushed for multiple day phases.
rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

Town JJJ has always known when I'm town
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dr. White wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:59 pm Learn to read.

Why are you switching your vote? Take responsibility for the mess you've pushed for multiple day phases.
Because I think you're a civilian. I don't give a shit about any mess or your pitiful insults. I give a shit about where my vote is when the deadline arrives.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

rundontwalk wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:59 pm

Town JJJ got his ass handed to him by Davie Bowie mafia RDW in #86.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dr. White wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:58 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:57 pm
Mac
Jjj
Rundontwalk
Longcon
Kyle
Nutella

Bye scum
Great post. Sucks not being good doesn't it :(
I would expect fellow civs to be reading the thread enough to know dunya switched out. How will you find Mafia otherwise?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:53 pm The Dr.White is an easy lynch. JJJ is going after easy lynches early on. Dr.White? Iron Dwarf?
I don't know. I think you're bad and gunning for easy an lynch. Dr. White has hardly been here, and you're lynching him out of 20+ people?

Nah.
rundontwalk
The Mark

Post by rundontwalk »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:00 am

But my point is I'm not mafia which makes me question your scumdar which in turn makes me wonder if you are scum if your scumdar is this broken

Super town JJJ wouldn't be wasting his time on me run when you've got people like Kites who are more obviously likely to be scum
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dr. White's schoolyard insults and his attempts to leave a legacy are civilian-indicative. I suggest votes start moving.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dr. White

Post by Dr. White »

Dr. White wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:59 pm Learn to read.

Because I think you're a civilian. I don't give a shit about any mess or your pitiful insults. I give a shit about where my vote is when the deadline arrives.
Why? You haven't explained how I went from a hard oragne to a civilian in your head yet, nor did you explain your current vote. Yet I'm supposed to be a mind reader and the one being vague?

Topkek at your high horse'ing when you got wayy more emotional earlier and told me to die.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:02 am
I don't know. I think you're bad and gunning for easy an lynch. Dr. White has hardly been here, and you're lynching him out of 20+ people?

Nah.
I give absolutely zero fucks about your read. Take it, crumple it up, and throw it in the trash. It's shit. It's no good. Pull out a fresh sheet of paper and try again.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

rundontwalk wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:03 am

But my point is I'm not mafia which makes me question your scumdar which in turn makes me wonder if you are scum if your scumdar is this broken

Super town JJJ wouldn't be wasting his time on me run when you've got people like Kites who are more obviously likely to be scum
Brobeans you have made some weird posts. JJJ and Epi are at odds but they both think you're bad... Playing the man is making you look worse.

Return to “Previous Jobs”