Nutella
No votes
Colonialbob
17%
Sig
No votes
Kites
No votes
The suspense is killing me (host/dead/non)
72%

Total votes: 18
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 432

Re: Fire Emblem Draft Mafia [Day 7]

Post by Epignosis »

I forgot I can't access most of this thread from here. A pity.

I already looked at Quin + rundontwalk. lapluie mentioned rundontwalk about a half a dozen times, called him good, said she would take his word for it on Iron_Dwarf, but I can't see what rundontwalk had said about Iron_Dwarf in this context. I don't see myself voting for rundontwalk today on the basis of these exchanges.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Not that two bits of data constitutes a trend, but Quin had three mentions and lapluie had 2.3. People who are in that range are gwilikers (3), nutella (2.3), Cbob (2), and Kylemii (2).

Also, mafia team found:

Spoiler: show
Kylemii
Quin
dunya OR JJJ
LC OR Epi OR nutella
Wilgy OR lapluie OR Any rym

:noble:
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

nutella wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:16 pm
colonialbob wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:53 am
nutella wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:10 am
colonialbob wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:42 pm
sig wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:32 pm I agree with kites, I long thought Dunya or JJJ could be mafia, with Jay's death it could be Dunya/Speed.
"Disgusting"
:ponder:

I dunno guys, either sig or cbob looks bad here but I can't decide which
Elaborate?
nah, thanks for the help though ;)

[VOTE: colonialbob] aubergine
Lol k.

I just wasn't sure why that post made you think it was an either/or situation. That's what I wanted an elaboration on. Ironically enough it's pretty much the same exact thing I called out Sig for in the post you quoted.
gwilikers6
The Mark
Posts in topic: 326

Post by gwilikers6 »

Of the vote getters right now, I'd be more comfortable with a sig lynch than a bob lynch. I'm pretty convinced Iron Dwarf is scum too.

[mention]Iron_Dwarf[/mention]: Who would you guess the three remaining scum are?
gwilikers6
The Mark
Posts in topic: 326

Post by gwilikers6 »

Shoulda seen it coming, but still I'm very disappointed they killed DDL. I don't have the energy to do the kind of scumhunting legwork he was putting in and it doesn't seem like anyone else does either.
Iron_Dwarf
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Iron_Dwarf »

gwilikers6 wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:14 pm Of the vote getters right now, I'd be more comfortable with a sig lynch than a bob lynch. I'm pretty convinced Iron Dwarf is scum too.

Iron_Dwarf: Who would you guess the three remaining scum are?
For sure:
nutella
rundontwalk

Tough to pick the third. Kenway for now.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 722

Post by dunya »

[mention]colonialbob[/mention] has 1000 posts!!!!!!! Party time :fiesta:
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 241

Post by sig »

You know what would be great if everyone stopped voting for sig, that would be great.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

gwilikers6 wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:14 pm Of the vote getters right now, I'd be more comfortable with a sig lynch than a bob lynch. I'm pretty convinced Iron Dwarf is scum too.

@Iron_Dwarf: Who would you guess the three remaining scum are?

Why?
ImageImage
Kenway
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 122

Post by Kenway »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:15 pm
gwilikers6 wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:33 am
sprityo wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:07 am
Kylemii wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:56 am @sprityo barring shenanigans, whoever you targeted last night was a civ, assuming you used mend or a mend facsimile and neither of you nor i were misdirected.

this doesn't actually feel like a super mind-blowing revelation but at least it's something
I’ve targetted Epi every single night of the game if that tells you anything
I’m not following the logic here by either of you. Why would spirit’s target be town for sure? And Spirit, is epi a town read for you simply based on the role, or because of how he’s interacted in your BTSC chat?
sprityo is a doctor and I'm a sage. I turned sprityo's protection into a kill that can only fell mafia. assuming no shenanigans were at play if epignosis were mafia he'd be dead. granted he was already pretty unlikely to be mafia
Do we have confirmation that the kill can only target Mafia?
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Kenway wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:59 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:56 am @sprityo barring shenanigans, whoever you targeted last night was a civ, assuming you used mend or a mend facsimile and neither of you nor i were misdirected.

this doesn't actually feel like a super mind-blowing revelation but at least it's something
I’m not following the logic here by either of you. Why would spirit’s target be town for sure? And Spirit, is epi a town read for you simply based on the role, or because of how he’s interacted in your BTSC chat?
sprityo is a doctor and I'm a sage. I turned sprityo's protection into a kill that can only fell mafia. assuming no shenanigans were at play if epignosis were mafia he'd be dead. granted he was already pretty unlikely to be mafia
It's in his role and I posted the full text in thread, so yes.
Kites
The Mark
Posts in topic: 214

Post by Kites »

just an observation, useless probs but why not post

thumb is mentioned to be wielding an axe in two night posts (6 and 5)
promoted roles that use an axe (among other weapons):
great knight/general - iron_dwarf
great knight/paladin - rundontwalk
hero - colonialbob

Jack clearly puts a ton of effort and detail in his night posts but I don’t know if he would actually put details that would help in scum hunting there

there isn’t anything about pointer and middle that would connect them to quin and lap though so you can’t really draw any conclusions me thinks
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 292

Post by speedchuck »

[VOTE: Iron_Dwarf] aubergine

I think it's ridiculous to wait until endgame to talk about him. Does anyone/everyone think he's still scum, and are just waiting for a magic nightkill? Sig isn't targeting him. Mafia won't target him. And if we all agree, even if it takes two days, lynching ID is better than lynches we aren't as sure about. Meanwhile scum will keep narrowing the field as only they can.

I want replies to this. Who still suspects ID, how much, and why are we waiting?
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kites
The Mark
Posts in topic: 214

Post by Kites »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:31 pm This is the 3rd time out of 3 that I see Bob make an opportunistic vote on Quin after other people started lynching him.
i liked this. also after this bob stopped flip flopping with his votes, he just votes once and very early in the day phase, maybe to avoid being opportunisdtsn) so thats a slight change in behavior. first he was lynching rdw and now sig, both of them heavily suspected on the previous night , easy choices mm

good night im v tired
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 599
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Kenway wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:59 pmDo we have confirmation that the kill can only target Mafia?
elfire cannot result in civilian death
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Kites wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:02 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:31 pm This is the 3rd time out of 3 that I see Bob make an opportunistic vote on Quin after other people started lynching him.
i liked this. also after this bob stopped flip flopping with his votes, he just votes once and very early in the day phase, maybe to avoid being opportunisdtsn) so thats a slight change in behavior. first he was lynching rdw and now sig, both of them heavily suspected on the previous night , easy choices mm

good night im v tired
Bob is flip-flopping - he's bad
Bob isn't flip-flopping - he's bad

K. :rolleyes:

(This also ignores *why* I voted sig)
Kenway
Stool Pigeon

Post by Kenway »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:29 pm [VOTE: Iron_Dwarf] aubergine

I think it's ridiculous to wait until endgame to talk about him. Does anyone/everyone think he's still scum, and are just waiting for a magic nightkill? Sig isn't targeting him. Mafia won't target him. And if we all agree, even if it takes two days, lynching ID is better than lynches we aren't as sure about. Meanwhile scum will keep narrowing the field as only they can.

I want replies to this. Who still suspects ID, how much, and why are we waiting?
Then I feel good about my sig vote
Kenway
Stool Pigeon

Post by Kenway »

colonialbob wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:09 pm
Kenway wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:59 pm

It's in his role and I posted the full text in thread, so yes.
Kylemii wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:38 pm
Kenway wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:59 pmDo we have confirmation that the kill can only target Mafia?
elfire cannot result in civilian death
Alright, thanks!
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Lynching me for not killing iron is laughable especially when I was taking requests and nobody mentioned him. Shit if town decided as a group I'd target him
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also kenway you never even pushed Id, you've just been tunneling on me same with sprityo stop trying to justify your scum vote.
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]nutella[/mention] how have your nights been
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I am having an awful time finding things in limited time.

I distinctly recall someone (DDL, I think it was) saying that lynching Iron_Dwarf would be the opposite of lynching mafia.

If anyone could find the quote (whether or not it came from DDL), I would appreciate you helping me know I'm not a crazy person.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:28 pm Lynching me for not killing iron is laughable especially when I was taking requests and nobody mentioned him. Shit if town decided as a group I'd target him
That's why you think you're being lynched?

Oh come now man.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

reasons to read as civ

Rundontwalk: his worldview of suspected people should give up instead of fighting is at least consistent with his early game statements
Speedchuck: strong townread on Dunya, hasn't changed anything for the negative, forthcoming with night results dissimilar to lapluie who didn't share hers so if they were teammates then Speedchuck is using a fake result strategy that he didn't tell lapluie to try using. Unlikely.
Kenway: dunya townread him and compared him to glorfindel, also he promised that he was civ in btsc and his technical issues seem to be legit
Kylemii: super handsome and cool
Gwilikers6 : forthcoming with role results early on
Nutella: lapluie and quin went after her in a way similar to the way they went after each other. if this were a distancing tactic then it's an elaborate one
Colonialbob
Epignosis: there are multiple layers of mechanics indicating that he is civ. like at least 3 layers.
Sprityo: vouched for by Epignosis to have civilian mindset and behavior behind the scenes, see above.
IronDwarf
Sig: it would be easy for a mafia sig to abuse his power and slay suspected civs that weren't on his team to thin out the herd and make his team win faster. In fact if a mafia sig had killed every night then this game might be close to over already.
Kites: I believe the night interactions involving sig's kill and Wilgy indicate that kites has a civilian passive ability, especially since he didn't seem aware that pirate Wilgy was his brother.

not done yet. posting cus battery dying to be continued
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Mafia sig can't kill every Night. It's in the rules. Wizards giving him permission or some shit.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:46 pm Mafia sig can't kill every Night. It's in the rules. Wizards giving him permission or some shit.
he doesn't have any wizard neighbors on the role list
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:47 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:46 pm Mafia sig can't kill every Night. It's in the rules. Wizards giving him permission or some shit.
Then who was it playing Mother May I with him?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:28 pm
sig wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:28 pm Lynching me for not killing iron is laughable especially when I was taking requests and nobody mentioned him. Shit if town decided as a group I'd target him

Oh come now man.
That's why kenway is it seems.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:55 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:28 pm

Oh come now man.
That's why kenway is it seems.
You're getting lynched because it looks very much like you tried to save lapluie.

I'm prepared to hear you out, though it doesn't help that DDL suspected you too.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

colonialbob: has a pretty good voting record. voted quin during a tie, also voted for lapluie during a tie, two of them were during ties (though one tie doesn't count cus Epignosis was doing his gambit thing, and in the other one Dr White was lynched somehow) most of his votes in this game have been for quin.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i should maybe proofread sometimes
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:51 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:47 pm
Then who was it playing Mother May I with him?
what does this mean?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

gwilikers used to be his overseer but he got recruited to rico's army and so is no longer adjacent to sig
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 336
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

wasn’t it “let the dragons through” or something? Is that what you’re referring to?

Linki: yea
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

iron dwarf...mm it was implied by him that there's something mechanical which was making my attempts to cast elfire on him fail. such a thing could be a realistic background ability for a knight to have.... maybe
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

This is too much shit to keep track of.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

[VOTE: iron_dwarf] aubergine aubergine
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Listen, I am not available much to make the informed decision I would like. Work is killing me, and getting no time with my wife has caused a bit of a strain around here.

I'll come back and follow people I trust.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:26 pm

I am having an awful time finding things in limited time.

I distinctly recall someone (DDL, I think it was) saying that lynching Iron_Dwarf would be the opposite of lynching mafia.

If anyone could find the quote (whether or not it came from DDL), I would appreciate you helping me know I'm not a crazy person.
I still want to know who said this. Someone said this.

You will not get me to vote Iron_Dwarf without finding this or telling me I'm imagining it.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Fire Emblem Draft Mafia [Day 6]

Post by Epignosis »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:36 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:28 pm I want to hear more opinions on Iron_Dwarf.
I think he is the default alternative to lynching mafia in the game.

Not sure if you understand what I mean.
Found it.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Talk about this please.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

what does that mean?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

if it's between cbob and sig I think I would prefer a sig lynch.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

did ddl ever explain what he meant?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:06 pm This is too much shit to keep track of.
youdontsay.jpg
Kenway
Stool Pigeon

Post by Kenway »

sig wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:33 pm Also kenway you never even pushed Id, you've just been tunneling on me same with sprityo stop trying to justify your scum vote.
Once I enter a tunnel the only way it ends is for me to go through it the whole way through. :srsnod:
Kenway
Stool Pigeon

Post by Kenway »

I wasn't promoted, I take it. I want more pew pew powers.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

what is the case against cbob? is there something I'm missing
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: sig] aubergine
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]colonialbob[/mention] are you still capable of protecting other players or did you promote out of having that ability?

Return to “Previous Jobs”