our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 431

Re: Pikachu Tribe - Day 8

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:33 am what specifically about nutella should I be looking at?
There isn't anything to look at. That's rather the issue for me. Since taking up her second role, her posts have been mostly empty or trying to solve puzzles. She's not accusing anybody with any degree of confidence, which I take to mean there isn't anybody she can confidently accuse, and so is skating by. During Day 7 I could come up with strong reasons to believe everybody but coloinalbob, Dom, and nutella are currently civilians, and as far as I can tell, coloinalbob and Dom aren't here anymore.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:12 am what I gathered from my peek at chu all many many moons ago was that y'all didn't seem to know that your lynches were canceling ours out, and that you thought we were getting your nightkill results while we were getting yours. I assume this has already been covered, but it became pretty apparent to us right away that the tribe which reached a greater majority in the poll would have their lynch go through over the other tribe's, and for the first 5 phases I assumed that the opposite tribe would then be victimized by the nightkill. This changed when I think it was SVS was nightkilled after cbob's lynch.
What's funny to me about this is that we had some negative vote manipulations here, like DDL starting with -2 votes and having the ability to also give other people -2 votes (and then LC's first role), so you folks must have been on very different pages this entire time until recently.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Spacedaisy »

Well ok then.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:45 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:12 am what I gathered from my peek at chu all many many moons ago was that y'all didn't seem to know that your lynches were canceling ours out, and that you thought we were getting your nightkill results while we were getting yours. I assume this has already been covered, but it became pretty apparent to us right away that the tribe which reached a greater majority in the poll would have their lynch go through over the other tribe's, and for the first 5 phases I assumed that the opposite tribe would then be victimized by the nightkill. This changed when I think it was SVS was nightkilled after cbob's lynch.
What's funny to me about this is that we had some negative vote manipulations here, like DDL starting with -2 votes and having the ability to also give other people -2 votes (and then LC's first role), so you folks must have been on very different pages this entire time until recently.
Yes. Yes we were. It was difficult to cover ground when we were essentially stuck on Day 1 for two weeks. And 1/3 of our tribe suffered from chronic absenteeism.
... that third of the tribe is still there. All the active members are now either here or dead.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 223
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:12 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:45 am
Yes. Yes we were. It was difficult to cover ground when we were essentially stuck on Day 1 for two weeks. And 1/3 of our tribe suffered from chronic absenteeism.
... that third of the tribe is still there. All the active members are now either here or dead.
Yeah that sounds like a buzzkill
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 22
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

i will paypal 5 American dollars* to whomever provides me with a comprehensive summary of all the happenings in this thread

i will not do this
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 22
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 667

Post by DharmaHelper »

'Round these parts we talk and lynch mafia. New fish get talkin' or get to being lynched tbh.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Pikachu Tribe - Day 7

Post by Scotty »

I have a headache. Much reading. Wow.
speedchuck wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:37 pm 5.5 hours to go.

Cbob has been coasting all game on his invincibility. His role does nothing but punish people for lynching him, in a way that is completely outside his control and cannot be aimed at scum. If he gets lynched and the role does target someone, it serves no purpose but to waste time that could be spent hunting. A distraction.

I know that first-roles are supposed to be ambiguous in alignment. But it's the way that cbob used his role that I do not like. And I want to look at him while we have time.
So I agree with this. In my initial read, I was like- why do people view bob as civ? I think it even more likely his fake Mayor-type role would be a clever role as mafia.
DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:19 pm Lol Marmot stopped everyone from getting Nked and they lynched him for it
This isn't necessarily a civ power if there are multiple mafia teams.

Other passing thoughts:
-why wasn't speedchuck killed last night? Wasn't he basically confirmed town? What kind of voodoo magic revealed his alignment? Was that a one-shot thing?
-I think Epi, DH and SVS 2.0 look solid A++
-I like Dom calling out LC on his apparent slip, but I don't like his demeanor in the game. It's a bit too 'forced prickly'. I mean, Dom's usually pretty prickly when I play with him, but this just seems stilted somehow. I feel like he is indie or something.
-if nutella is bad, then nijuu 1.0 was also bad, and on a different team. It's gotta be. Mafia most definitely have some sort of BTSC across tribes already. But having 2 different teams communicating via one headset? mmmm that's like a blueberry pie in wintertime as far as set-up madness goes
-sprityo is cecil. But he's still a null read for me coming in.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I've got a good opinion of both Sloonei and Scotty more or less out of the gate.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:50 pm -if nutella is bad, then nijuu 1.0 was also bad, and on a different team. It's gotta be. Mafia most definitely have some sort of BTSC across tribes already. But having 2 different teams communicating via one headset? mmmm that's like a blueberry pie in wintertime as far as set-up madness goes
nutella and nijuukyugou were not allowed to enter chat using their names. They didn't know each other's identities.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

-if I ever get around to rereading things here, I'll would advise looking for a keen eye for people that might have been aware of our plight on Cerberus with the no-lynch problem. There had to have been someone over here who overheard this thought in BTSC and used it to manipulate the lynch party over here. It might have been brushed under the rug after being brought up, but someone must have initially brought up the idea that tribes were only having 1 NK or lynch a day (before SVS was killed..)

-I highly suspected LoRab on the other tribe before we switched (and I made that abundantly clear).
She had like 20 posts before we switched (which isn't suspicious in and of itself). LoRab's problem was that she was so loosy-goosy and non-committal about everything, and had no real reads on anyone. She repeated that phrase a bunch (well, within her anemic additions to the thread) and didn't feel like offering any more throughout the past 7 days, though I saw her lurking a ton.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:54 pm
Scotty wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:50 pm -if nutella is bad, then nijuu 1.0 was also bad, and on a different team. It's gotta be. Mafia most definitely have some sort of BTSC across tribes already. But having 2 different teams communicating via one headset? mmmm that's like a blueberry pie in wintertime as far as set-up madness goes
nutella and nijuukyugou were not allowed to enter chat using their names. They didn't know each other's identities.
Right, but provided that they had had time to chat, a masonry could exist between 2 different factions. By Day 7, if both had been alive, a convo could go like-

A: Who you guys killin tonight?
B: I'm thinking nutella
A: Oh, cool. Cool cool cool.

A dies.

:shrug:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I don't see how that's possible. How can one ask "Who you guys killing tonight?" when they don't know the alignment or identity of the other.

nijuukyugou was the first Night kill target, so that all but rules her out of being on one team. nutella said her partner came in once and didn't say much. I believe that because I know how busy nijuukyugou is at this time.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:05 pm I don't see how that's possible. How can one ask "Who you guys killing tonight?" when they don't know the alignment or identity of the other.

nijuukyugou was the first Night kill target, so that all but rules her out of being on one team. nutella said her partner came in once and didn't say much. I believe that because I know how busy nijuukyugou is at this time.
Oh, it’s totally possible by D7 that they would be able to catch on to each other’s opposing alignments even without disclosing names. Why doesn’t that sound possible?

Nijuu could have been killed by nutella’s team, if nutella had odd night kills.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Huh. Now that I think of the implication, why would nutella’s team kill a source of info on the other side?

Now I’m not so sure.

Huh.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:58 am Well ok then.
Who would you like to vote today?

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:54 pm Huh. Now that I think of the implication, why would nutella’s team kill a source of info on the other side?

Now I’m not so sure.

Huh.
I think you're putting more thought into that avenue that you should. I actually believe nutella when she said that chat wasn't really happening. nijuukyugou is the sort to enter a chatzy once a day, catch up, and so on. They didn't have any time for her to come in more than once.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:44 pm
Scotty wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:54 pm Huh. Now that I think of the implication, why would nutella’s team kill a source of info on the other side?

Now I’m not so sure.

Huh.
I think you're putting more thought into that avenue that you should. I actually believe nutella when she said that chat wasn't really happening. nijuukyugou is the sort to enter a chatzy once a day, catch up, and so on. They didn't have any time for her to come in more than once.
I was making a hypothetical conversation had they both lasted until day 7. I’m not particularly commenting on what they talked about in that brief time in my last post.

In any case the more I think about it the more I don’t believe my original assumption to be true

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Scotty wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:56 pm
DrWilgy or Marmot.

Does anyone remember if Blooper said she talked or not in her chat.

If nutella is bad, I would believe Blooper is too. But if they had some other means of BTSC, I don't think it is nearly as suspicious as I first thought. We found her suspicious originally because she was shocked to learn she was talking to someone in the other tribe. It seemed weird to me at the time because I would think the first thing on your mind would be, "Who am I talking to?" or "What tribe are you in?" But she was just like, "Whoa, that's crazy!!" I asked her about it and her response was not what I expected, but it was believable at the same time. I'm a little torn there. I think they most likely had the same alignment, be it good or bad. But I don't know that, this is all just me spitballing.

I still think Wilgy is bad news.

VOTE WILGY aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I wouldn't put any stock into the nutella + nijuukyugou connection. They both have different roles now, and possibly different alignments.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:05 pm I wouldn't put any stock into the nutella + nijuukyugou connection. They both have different roles now, and possibly different alignments.
Well, technically, if they were both initially bad, they would not have changed alignments.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:44 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:05 pm I wouldn't put any stock into the nutella + nijuukyugou connection. They both have different roles now, and possibly different alignments.
Well, technically, if they were both initially bad, they would not have changed alignments.
Correct, but I don't think that happened.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:02 pm
DrWilgy or Marmot.

If nutella is bad, I would believe Blooper is too. But if they had some other means of BTSC, I don't think it is nearly as suspicious as I first thought. We found her suspicious originally because she was shocked to learn she was talking to someone in the other tribe. It seemed weird to me at the time because I would think the first thing on your mind would be, "Who am I talking to?" or "What tribe are you in?" But she was just like, "Whoa, that's crazy!!" I asked her about it and her response was not what I expected, but it was believable at the same time. I'm a little torn there. I think they most likely had the same alignment, be it good or bad. But I don't know that, this is all just me spitballing.

VOTE WILGY aubergine
Do you mind expounding on your Wilgy case? You had a lot in the ring with him and could probably make a better case for him here.

I do remember a lot of thread-based referencing, so it probably doesn’t help that we don’t have those here. But just generally, can you convince this new tribe?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:45 pm
I also no lOkgns thin k thf happss

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:48 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:45 pm
I also no lOkgns thin k thf happss
Happy sIt patty’s day everyone :martini:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:52 pm I've got a good opinion of both Sloonei and Scotty more or less out of the gate.
Scotty and Spacedaisy were my strongest town reads in Cerberus. Kyle isn't far behind.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

[mention]Spacedaisy[/mention] I’m curious where you stand with Marmot. Should we spare him? Should we throw him into a gorge?

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I forgot to declare my vote (for) Marmot because I am very very tired.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Scotty wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:42 am @Spacedaisy I’m curious where you stand with Marmot. Should we spare him? Should we throw him into a gorge?
I will try perhaps tomorrow morning to write up an explanation of my suspicions, but they would have to take my word for it. In case no one has noticed, since my case built on Wilgy based on his meta, he has changed how he was playing substantially, which frankly just makes me feel all the more certain he is bad. Unfortunately, they won't be able to see how he behaved before my case against him so they can't really compare his behavior before to his previous Baddie and Civ games. But I will type a synopsis tomorrow perhaps before work.

Regarding Marmot, I am no where near as confident in his bad alignment as I am about Wilgy, but I can certainly see Sloonei's case and I am not opposed to a Marmot lynch either.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Hopefully Scotty wasn't trying to play mafia and drive last night. :shifty:
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:13 am Hopefully Scotty wasn't trying to play mafia and drive last night. :shifty:
2spooky4me

You’ll never let that go, will ya? :scared:

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

So here is the meta based case I made on Wilgy.

If you look at his games from 2017, 2018 you see that Wilgy tends to play more seriously when he is bad. By that I mean, he doesn't use shticks. He still jokes around some but nowhere near as much if he is civ. When he is civ, he contributes and actually I find him to be a really formidable player but he tends to do so in shtick format and be a lot more jokey.

In my previous tribe I even linked to his ISOs from games where he was civ, bad and 3P. In my mind, it seemed clearly like his play this game was similar to his baddie game play. But obviously I didn't get a lot of people who agreed with me or he would have been lynched at least once. I still believe my suspicion of him to be well founded. Since I made the accusation he made one reasoned defense directed to me and has since just fallen into barely posting and when he has, it's a joke without content.

So take all that as you will.

I'm willing to consider moving my vote if no one else feels like there is reason enough to vote Wilgy, but I still think he is bad.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 667

Post by DharmaHelper »

I stopped reading at "meta-based"

ImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:02 pm
DrWilgy or Marmot.

VOTE WILGY aubergine
I feel differently. I don't think it's alignment indicative that if one is bad, then the other one is also bad. I think it's just as plausible that one is a civilian and one is mafia as both of them being civilian, and also as both of them being mafia.

How do you feel about nutella?

Why do you want to lynch Wilgy? I can't remember anything that either you or he have said in recent days.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Disregard, I see you posted a Wilgy case.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:47 am So here is the meta based case I made on Wilgy.

If you look at his games from 2017, 2018 you see that Wilgy tends to play more seriously when he is bad. By that I mean, he doesn't use shticks. He still jokes around some but nowhere near as much if he is civ. When he is civ, he contributes and actually I find him to be a really formidable player but he tends to do so in shtick format and be a lot more jokey.

In my previous tribe I even linked to his ISOs from games where he was civ, bad and 3P. In my mind, it seemed clearly like his play this game was similar to his baddie game play. But obviously I didn't get a lot of people who agreed with me or he would have been lynched at least once. I still believe my suspicion of him to be well founded. Since I made the accusation he made one reasoned defense directed to me and has since just fallen into barely posting and when he has, it's a joke without content.

So take all that as you will.

I'm willing to consider moving my vote if no one else feels like there is reason enough to vote Wilgy, but I still think he is bad.
I do remember this part of Wilgy's play from the previous thread. I didn't think much of it. Did you look through his recent games for a comparison? I'm curious as to how you noticed this.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:37 am I forgot to declare my vote (for) Marmot because I am very very tired.
Go fry your eggplant in the Cerberus thread.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

[VOTE: DharmaHelper] aubergine

You no like meta-cases?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: Pikachu Tribe - Night 3

Post by Sloonei »

Scotty wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:55 am Just perusing. A lot more filling than Cosmopolitan magazine.
Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:04 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:52 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:03 pm The good news is now Nutella is confirmed mafia
excuse me?? I'm not and what makes you think I am

Quin wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:21 pm It'd be good to know who the third person who did the challenge was.
I did it (see my post about loving puzzles/being good at them). I saw the pm about an hour after it was sent so probably didn't respond fast enough, my bad
Why did you volunteer for the puzzle but not be on call for the PM?
This looks very bad for nutella. The rules were explained fine.

Also perusing LC’s ISO and will continue to do so, but as it currently stands, I see a definitive teammate candidacy in Nutella.

I do think there are multiple teams. Hell, Lc basically blurts it out on day 3 after my 1st role death.
I initially volunteered for a puzzle in our tribe, but an hour and a half later I still had not heard back from Jeff and was then unable to focus on the task, so I backed out. Just sayin'.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: Pikachu Tribe - Day 4

Post by Sloonei »

Marmot wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:09 am
nutella wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:37 am could he have made it up though? it does sound like he knows it somehow though. and cerberus was a team in a 2017 game (my most awesome winning team in mass effect :noble: ) so it would make sense. then again, cerberus...long con... lol hehheh
Nutella had BTSC with nijuu right? Nijuu was in Cerberus. Why would nutella defend Long Con here if she did have a connection to the other tribe.

I guess nijuu was killed Night 1 and this may not have been discussed, but nutella was the first one to defend Long Con after the slip.

Has this been talked about?
Niju told us that she and nutella hardly communicated at all.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

If we want to lynch someone today, then we best get on the same page.

If I were to vote for someone originally on this tribe, i would most likely switch to nutella. As of right now though, I’m still unconvinced. The votes on her seem to come from a resigned, shruggy place as opposed to an designed, explained case.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Scotty wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:14 pm If we want to lynch someone today, then we best get on the same page.

If I were to vote for someone originally on this tribe, i would most likely switch to nutella. As of right now though, I’m still unconvinced. The votes on her seem to come from a resigned, shruggy place as opposed to an designed, explained case.
Resignation from nutella or resignation from everyone else?

I think I get what you're saying. We Cerberus folks have brought up a few points against nutella that have been shot down by the locals... But the locals are lynching her anyway.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 120
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

who here has given some good reason for wanting to vote me that I can defend?
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Here are two recent DrWilgy games in which I hosted, and read his posts knowing his role throughout the game.

Lord of the Rings Mafia - DrWilgy was civilian. There was little to no content offered by Wilgy in this game, and he was lynched Day 4.
Mountain Mafia - DrWilgy was mafia. He had a lot to offer in this game. Reads out the wazoo, even an ISO. This DrWilgy was on point, and held on strong until his Day 7 lynch.

Here's another recent DrWilgy civilian game.

Fiddler on the Roof Mafia - DrWilgy was a civilian in this game. DrWilgy looks goofy in this game, but he does play on point. He proposes his own lynch so that he wouldn't be around at LYLO, and does some drunk posting. This game falls somewhere on the spectrum between the above two mentioned game. Light, but contributing.

DrWilgy in Cerberus thread was not the one from LotR Mafia. For those who paid more attention in the other thread than I did, what do you think about the other games as a comparison?

Also DrWilgy, where you at?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

nutella wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:30 pm who here has given some good reason for wanting to vote me that I can defend?
Who do you want to lynch?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I just remembered a thing. DrWilgy was silenced on ~Day 3, and despite having some of the most votes among the lynchees, he self-voted.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Marmot wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:34 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:30 pm who here has given some good reason for wanting to vote me that I can defend?
Who do you want to lynch?
The best defense you can give here afai can tell is to offer your own reads. Just throwing your hands up does nothing for me.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Why is cbob regarded as anywhere close to town in this game? I can see why he was voted for, regardless of his perceived 1st role. And what has he done in the interim since his lynch?

I betcha his name isn’t even bob

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”