[END] Super Meat Boy Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 64

Re: [DAY 3] Super Meat Boy Mafia

Post by Mister Rearranger »

INH was on my shortlist as well a few posts ago. His vehement opposition to Llama has me thinking this over though.

@Epi: Granted, the nature of this particular game requires a different sense of thought and reflection (though I wouldn't say more or less than any other one), but I feel that not following through on an initial suspicion will only make it easier for the Villains to dominate the polls in later stages.

The removal of Hedge from the poll does not do her any additional favors in my eyes, if I might add.

I don't believe Vol ever responded to me after the self-vote either, my question still stands.
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 194

Post by thellama73 »

Mister Rearranger wrote: I don't believe Vol ever responded to me after the self-vote either, my question still stands.
I'm sorry to keep saying this sort of thing to you, but trying to understand anything Vompatti does is an exercise in futility. He is truly insane.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Epignosis »

Mister Rearranger wrote:The removal of Hedge from the poll does not do her any additional favors in my eyes, if I might add.
Why not? I don't see anything in the villain roles that indicates being taken off the poll. In fact, where the hero roles have some vague abilities, the villain role descriptions are decidedly explicit.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 66

Re: [DAY 2] Super Meat Boy Mafia

Post by Elohcin »

thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I said that Rob was as civ as the day is long, then he was killed by the mafia, making it unlikely that he was mafia. Check the record, and you will see.
If you are a Fetusite, you might claim that I am good, and then when you or your team cooks me, you conveniently gain some measure of credibility.
This is absolutely, undeniably true.
Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I don't want to appear as a civ. Do you think I want to get NKed? Not bloody likely.
A Person wrote:I agree, appearing/claiming to be civ only restricts what you can do and paints a target on your head. I also agree with Lizzy, though. :P
This makes no sense to me. There are three factions. One faction knows its members, so you presumably wouldn't want to look like a villain. If you don't want to look like a civilian, then do you mean that you want people to believe you're the turd? :huh:
I do not mean that at all, actually.
@ Llama - What did you mean?

I think we ought to vote A Person.
A Person wrote:I like Llama's idea so in an effort to further it (and to make the poll graphs look more even) I vote for him.
First ping. I believe it was pointed out several times that llama's plan was not beneficial for civies.
A Person wrote:I agree, appearing/claiming to be civ only restricts what you can do and paints a target on your head. I also agree with Lizzy, though. :P
Second ping. How does this paint a target on your head when the baddies already know you are civ.

The third reason I would vote AP is is overall tone. He gives me baddie vibes :p. And, after rereading him, I am thinking he is a little too buddy buddy with llama for my liking. Maybe llama has pulled the wool over my eyes. Maybe he really meant it when he came up with the idea to spread out the votes...then when most people jumped on him for it, he claimed to have said it only to get a reaction. I know I seem to be flip-flopping, but after the reread, I am thinking both AP and Llama are not so good. :eye:
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Elohcin wrote: @ Llama - What did you mean?
I meant exactly what I said. No subtext.
Elohcin wrote: Second ping. How does this paint a target on your head when the baddies already know you are civ.
It paints a target on your head because baddies want to kill people who have no chance of getting lynched, i.e. obvious civs. If the other civs think you might be bad, the baddies have a better reason to leave you around to divert attention from them.

YOur case on Matt is very thin and it makes me want to vote for you all the more. I still have not made up my mind whether to go after you or INH, but right now I am leaning towards you.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Epignosis wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:The removal of Hedge from the poll does not do her any additional favors in my eyes, if I might add.
Why not? I don't see anything in the villain roles that indicates being taken off the poll. In fact, where the hero roles have some vague abilities, the villain role descriptions are decidedly explicit.
Well there are a couple roles I could see being removed from the poll if their lives got low enough early on. One is a civ and the other is bad. And then there's the possibility that she has been saving up a lynch removal reward from the day 0 poll? Keeps a Villain safe for 1 more day while other players will lose lives just from having votes cast against them.

It's a situation that looks more insidious and desperate than helpful, imo.

Linki: interesting, though I disagree. :p If I'm wrong and you're right, I owe you a Coke.

Double linki: wtf @Llama? Do you think the villains NKed their own and wasted a rezz in an elaborate plot to give him credibility? I'll admit the thought crossed my mind, but it was too farfetched for even me to post tbh.
thellama73 wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote: I don't believe Vol ever responded to me after the self-vote either, my question still stands.
I'm sorry to keep saying this sort of thing to you, but trying to understand anything Vompatti does is an exercise in futility. He is truly insane.
Haha, I wasn't looking for him to explain anything, just to give a yes or no answer to whether he wanted other people to vote for him too.

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Ebwop: Never mind Llama. I thought you were responding to Epi, not Elo. Duh doi. >.<

A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 82

Post by A Person »

Elohcin wrote: I think we ought to vote A Person.
A Person wrote:I like Llama's idea so in an effort to further it (and to make the poll graphs look more even) I vote for him.
First ping. I believe it was pointed out several times that llama's plan was not beneficial for civies.
Second ping. How does this paint a target on your head when the baddies already know you are civ.

The third reason I would vote AP is is overall tone. He gives me baddie vibes :p. And, after rereading him, I am thinking he is a little too buddy buddy with llama for my liking. Maybe llama has pulled the wool over my eyes. Maybe he really meant it when he came up with the idea to spread out the votes...then when most people jumped on him for it, he claimed to have said it only to get a reaction. I know I seem to be flip-flopping, but after the reread, I am thinking both AP and Llama are not so good. :eye:
1. I was obviously not really agreeing with him, I even voted for him due to his plan.
2. Llama already explained this one, appearing too good or bad can get you either lynched or nk'd and only serves to hurt the civs.
3. I'm not sure "baddie vibes" is a reason to do anything, you give off "evasive vibes" calling my actions into questioning without responding to lizzy's post concerning yours.
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 83

Post by Lizzy »

Elohcin wrote:
I think we ought to vote A Person.
I believe three quarters of that post should have been in orange.
1. Appearing 'too civ' is often associated with being not a civ. See American Gods: Persephone, Vesta, Ceres. This may lead to votes for said person.
2. Being validated by the thread as a civ means you're of no use for the baddies anymore, so they'll kill you. :eek:
I made a post where I said that if I hadn't been silenced, I would have suggested a 16-way tie myself. Why am I not suspicious? That being said, there's a fair chance Llama is bad.

Also, you haven't addressed my inquiry except for the part where you immediately started to point fingers at AP. :mafia:

some blinkis
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Hi everyone!

Just a heads up that I have replaced in and am currently trying to catch up on what's happened!

This game looks super fun! I had almost forgotten how much I liked MP craziness games.

I've gotten to the part about picking levels to move on, and was confused that there is a debate about this:

thellama73 wrote:
A Person wrote:The problem with coordination is that the vote takes place privately, so it's impossible to tell who's lying about where they chose to look and it's next to impossible to get cooperation out of everyone in any case.
Matt is being most logical here. That seems atypical for him. :)
Is it not god to at least coordinate among those of us who are not lying? There are still a lot of civs alive, so we stand a pretty good chance of finding the right level even if baddies all pick level we picked.

And a heads-up: I was hoping to be caught up by now, but I've been busier than I expected today. I should have more time tomorrow, but probably not before 10am. As a result I'm going to do something very un-Russti: vote a random. I hate to do it, but this is a placeholder vote (since MP comes down hard on vote-missers). I promise to think more next time.

I got 5, which means DP. Sorry, A.S.S.! (love that organization name, btw). Please don't be mad at me.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
Elohcin wrote: @ Llama - What did you mean?
I meant exactly what I said. No subtext.
Elohcin wrote: Second ping. How does this paint a target on your head when the baddies already know you are civ.
It paints a target on your head because baddies want to kill people who have no chance of getting lynched, i.e. obvious civs. If the other civs think you might be bad, the baddies have a better reason to leave you around to divert attention from them.

YOur case on Matt is very thin and it makes me want to vote for you all the more. I still have not made up my mind whether to go after you or INH, but right now I am leaning towards you.
A minute for rebuttal:

A civilian has no say over being Night killed. A civilian's chief defense is to convince the thread he or she is in fact good. Does it paint a target on them? Indeed it does- but it also invites the activity of convinced protectors, ressurectors, et al.

If being painted as a civilian is a bad thing, then why were you so swift to declare me as good to the thread, only for me to be Night killed Evening 1?
thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Do it little moth.
Don't be silly. You are as civvie as the day is long.
thellama73 wrote:I said that Rob was as civ as the day is long, then he was killed by the mafia, making it unlikely that he was mafia. Check the record, and you will see.
Either you used me as a shield for Night 1 or you had far more nefarious intentions. :evileye:

And I won't be voting Elohcin.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 48

Post by insertnamehere »

thellama73 wrote:
Lizzy wrote:Why INH besides his vote for you and his acting more or less deliberately confused?
He reacted very strongly against my initial plan without really offering logical reasons like Nev did, which I found suspicious. Then he votes for me immediately after saying this about me:
insertnamehere wrote: If he's a baddie, he's the worst fucking baddie
SO he basically admits he doesn't think I'm bad and yet votes for me anyway?

Then, when I call him out, he suddenly vanishes. My assumption is that he hopes I will forget about him, but I have not.

I didn't trust you, and there wasn't really any solid theories I really believed. I had to vote, or incur the wrath of MP, and you were the most suspicious at the time.

Also:
insertnamehere wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote: And I would have loved to see a 16 way tie!! (linkie) Although wouldn't everyone have just lost 1 life?? Is that how this game works??
Good point! Since there are more civvies than baddies, can we assume that o aggregate there are more civvie "lives" than baddie "lives?" If we can make that assumption, shouldn't we spread out the vote as much as possible each lynch, so that the baddies will die off by attrition?
We would also be killing ourselves.
insertnamehere wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote: And I would have loved to see a 16 way tie!! (linkie) Although wouldn't everyone have just lost 1 life?? Is that how this game works??
Good point! Since there are more civvies than baddies, can we assume that o aggregate there are more civvie "lives" than baddie "lives?" If we can make that assumption, shouldn't we spread out the vote as much as possible each lynch, so that the baddies will die off by attrition?
We would also be killing ourselves.
It doesn't matter as long as we kill the baddies faster.
What if we take out really strong, helpful civvies, with powers that could help us out? It isn't worth the cost.
Are these not legitimate arguments?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 127

Post by Draconus »

Welcome Russti!!

So, lots of stuff being flung around now... And by stuff... I mean fecal matter.

I've given my opinion on llama and won't be voting for him. It just doesn't make sense to.
Elohcin has been catching my eye just as much as Hedgey and for the same bandwagony reasons. May go there because Hedgey is not an option this time around (this fact is exceedingly suspicious).
Nevinera disappeared after being called out, so I'm increasingly suspicious of him, as well.
I'm not sure I follow the cases on inh and AP. I don't see much baddie activity there unless I missed something.
I totally called that Vompers was a baddie in Homestar pretty early on. I'm not sure if I see that this game yet.
The baddie team killing off Epig as one of there own and then immediately using a rez on him is a pretty damn bold and ballzy move... But not unthinkable :ponder:

Am I missing anyone??

Linkitis from hell!!

Oh wait... That's just one giant post :WTF:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Oooohhh! That was the case on you... That's it? :shrug:

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:The baddie team killing off Epig as one of there own and then immediately using a rez on him is a pretty damn bold and ballzy move... But not unthinkable :ponder:
Where in the villains' roles is there listed anything that suggests a resurrection?
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Epignosis wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:The baddie team killing off Epig as one of there own and then immediately using a rez on him is a pretty damn bold and ballzy move... But not unthinkable :ponder:
Where in the villains' roles is there listed anything that suggests a resurrection?
Maybe in the secrets? I was going off of what someone else said. I can't remember who, though.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

EBWOP: There are no (secrets) listed. Nevermind :D

Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Nevinera »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:Welcome Russti!!

So, lots of stuff being flung around now... And by stuff... I mean fecal matter.

I've given my opinion on llama and won't be voting for him. It just doesn't make sense to.
Elohcin has been catching my eye just as much as Hedgey and for the same bandwagony reasons. May go there because Hedgey is not an option this time around (this fact is exceedingly suspicious).
Nevinera disappeared after being called out, so I'm increasingly suspicious of him, as well.
I'm not sure I follow the cases on inh and AP. I don't see much baddie activity there unless I missed something.
I totally called that Vompers was a baddie in Homestar pretty early on. I'm not sure if I see that this game yet.
The baddie team killing off Epig as one of there own and then immediately using a rez on him is a pretty damn bold and ballzy move... But not unthinkable :ponder:

Am I missing anyone??

Linkitis from hell!!

To be clear, I disappeared months ago, and am not really that "back". I think a quick look will show that I have been barely present this whole game - I'm really too busy to play, but I missed the game :-/

I think everyone seems to be ignoring the oddities in the game though. Powers aren't the only thing that could take hedge off the board - I rather suspect she tried out one of those warp levels.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote: If being painted as a civilian is a bad thing, then why were you so swift to declare me as good to the thread, only for me to be Night killed Evening 1?
I never really expect anyone to believe anything I say. :blush:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote: If being painted as a civilian is a bad thing, then why were you so swift to declare me as good to the thread, only for me to be Night killed Evening 1?
That didn't really answer my question.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

I've been reading along today, in observation mode, hoping I'd get a better understanding but it hasn't happened yet :sigh:

I get the game better but don't really have a clue yet about who is good and bad. I think jigsaw and devin are up to something, and INH and llama are too. Can't decide which is the good one/bad one though.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
That didn't really answer my question.
I declared you good because I thought you were good. It didn't occur to me that the baddies would be all "omg people think Rob is good! Murder him!"

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Nevinera wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:Welcome Russti!!

Am I missing anyone??

Linkitis from hell!!

To be clear, I disappeared months ago, and am not really that "back". I think a quick look will show that I have been barely present this whole game - I'm really too busy to play, but I missed the game :-/

I think everyone seems to be ignoring the oddities in the game though. Powers aren't the only thing that could take hedge off the board - I rather suspect she tried out one of those warp levels.
I can completely understand this Nev!! I'm trying to get answers, which is why I put so many on the spot. I do feel better about you disappearing now, but I'm not going to totally turn my back on you because you are a part of this game. Hope there's no hard feelings for that :D

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I'm voting for INH because I think Rob is good at reading his wife. Plus, she is always a little bandwagony if I remember correctly.

insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 48

Post by insertnamehere »

thellama73 wrote:I'm voting for INH because I think Rob is good at reading his wife. Plus, she is always a little bandwagony if I remember correctly.
Not even going to respond to my post?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Matahari wrote:I've been reading along today, in observation mode, hoping I'd get a better understanding but it hasn't happened yet :sigh:

I get the game better but don't really have a clue yet about who is good and bad. I think jigsaw and devin are up to something, and INH and llama are too. Can't decide which is the good one/bad one though.
Devin's not up to anything in this little scenario. Jigsaw is being a douche :srsnod: Did he even say anything this time before voting for me?? He is determined to find a fetus within me... that I am a fetus bot... that I'm a fetus within a mansized robot... yeah. Anyways, My point is that he has not said ANYTHING other than "I think Devin is Dr. Fetus." ... Douche...
I'm going to reveal who he is in RL if doesn't start contributing :mafia:

Also nothing personal is intended here :D :hugs:

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

insertnamehere wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I'm voting for INH because I think Rob is good at reading his wife. Plus, she is always a little bandwagony if I remember correctly.
Not even going to respond to my post?
Obviously not.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Ah eff it! Let's dual Jiggy! :knight3:

*votes*

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Bandwagony? Bandwagony!? Eh, I guess you're right. But not today folks! I still suspect that you and A Person are up to no good.

*votes llama*
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Elohcin wrote:
Bandwagony? Bandwagony!? Eh, I guess you're right. But not today folks! I still suspect that you and A Person are up to no good.

*votes llama*
Stop that! I have a finite number of lives.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:

*votes llama*
I actually think you're Dr. Fetus.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:

*votes llama*
Then you are bad at reading me, so maybe I shouldn't trust you about your wife after all.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Elohcin wrote:

*votes llama*
Then you are bad at reading me, so maybe I shouldn't trust you about your wife after all.
That's stellar logic.

Since I think you're the doctor, I won't be voting you either.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote: Since I think you're the doctor, I won't be voting you either.
I'll take it!

Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Vompatti »

*votes self* :mafia:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 82

Post by A Person »

you can't prove it
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

I forgot to vote before, so I voted just now! As I said, I'll be doing my full catch-up tomorrow. For now goodnight, all!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Luckily, I'll be awake and going to work before the poll closes tomorrow. I have to mull over the day for a bit anways.

Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

I'm going to have to vote tonight, doubtful I'll be up in the morning to vote before poll ends. And still kind of ill-prepared to make a confident vote. I would like to hear more from jigsaw about why he is sure devin is dr fetus.

I'm afraid that I'm going to have to make a decision based on trite reasons, so I'll go with the 'trickiness' factor and vote Llama. He has been playing the advance and retreat game a lot, and then he questioned someone about why they chose level two, when the person said pretty clearly that they randomized level two. He tries to start things and then backs away when called on it. I can't understand why a civvie would start something and then not follow through- makes it seem false from the get-go.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Matahari wrote:then he questioned someone about why they chose level two, when the person said pretty clearly that they randomized level two.
No, I asked why he randomized level two. Do try to pay attention.

Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Boomslang »

Voting llama. This game is unique in that people don't die easily, and whoever said we need a kill to advance detective work is absolutely right. So getting on the winning wagon.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Boomslang wrote:Voting llama. This game is unique in that people don't die easily, and whoever said we need a kill to advance detective work is absolutely right. So getting on the winning wagon.
Hey, Enough!

I don't like how everyone is just voting for me without saying why they think I am bad.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I also don't like this "let's just kill anybody. It doesn't matter if they are good or bad because information" argument. I think it stinks.

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 42

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

I have yet to see anything that makes me want to change my vote with llama, plus I'm extremely tired from a long work day and a nice concert afterward. I'm off tomorrow and plan to sleep in, meaning I'll probably wake up shortly after the lynch period ends. Sooooooo.....

Votes llama
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Re: [NIGHT 1] Super Meat Boy Mafia

Post by Matahari »

thellama73 wrote:
Degobunny wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
insertnamehere wrote:If anybody cares, I randomized Level 2 to search.
Why level 2?
Why not level 2? Do you have something against it being randomized? :ponder:
Your inference is unfounded. I never said I had any objection. I am just trying to understand the thought process behind such a decision.
Really? Did you truly have a burning desire to understand the workings of the mind of someone who randomizes? :ponder:
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 20

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

voting llama
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Epignosis wrote:
Since I think you're the doctor, I won't be voting you either.
He's either the doc, or Bondage Gril or just someone with a myriad of lives who can experiment all he likes because it is in the baddies' interest to keep him alive. Also, I must admit that when you were NK'd (I know why you'd normally make the top of a 'to kill' list, but even I thought that it was too early in the game for them to get rid of you) the first person that sprung to mind who'd go with it, was Llama - maybe because of a potential personal vendetta from a previous game. :p Then he decided to sacrifice Goosey to cover his tracks... or maybe someone is framing him, or... maybe it's just a coincidence. :p

Besides Llama and Hedgie, I have Elo left. So unless she decides to stop being evasive, and give a reasonable reply to my post, I'll be voting for her today. :mafia:
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Lizzy wrote:Then he decided to sacrifice Goosey to cover his tracks... or maybe someone is framing him, or... maybe it's just a coincidence. :p
As soon as I saw the Night 2 kill, my first thought was that CHAD was framing him, tbh.

Plus, I'm not counting out the possibility that Fetus's spare lives could come into play during the "final showdown" thing. So whoever is playing as him might not want to draw votes just because they know they'll survive in the short term. :ponder:
thellama73 wrote:I also don't like this "let's just kill anybody. It doesn't matter if they are good or bad because information" argument. I think it stinks.
More than any of your plans? :p

Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
Lizzy wrote:Then he decided to sacrifice Goosey to cover his tracks... or maybe someone is framing him, or... maybe it's just a coincidence. :p
As soon as I saw the Night 2 kill, my first thought was that CHAD was framing him, tbh.
Oh did you? How come? ...and how are you familiar with the dynamics between the two since you've only recently joined the site? ... unless someone in your chat has been filling you in. :mafia:
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Lizzy wrote:
Besides Llama and Hedgie, I have Elo left. So unless she decides to stop being evasive, and give a reasonable reply to my post, I'll be voting for her today. :mafia:
I'm not sure what you want from me.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”