[END] Super Meat Boy Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: [NIGHT 3] Super Meat Boy Mafia

Post by Russtifinko »

So I think I figured out the game mechanics! I didn't realize that votes don't lynch people, they take away lives. Sorry for that, DP. And apparently Dr. Fetus hides Bandage Girl, she's not just randomly placed? I that case I pick the most evil number (since a baddie would choose evil numbers)....8.

I got lazy because I realized there's no poll today, but I will be read up by lynch time tomorrow.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 64

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Hedgeowl wrote:Does Dr. Fetus get to move Bandage girl each night if we are on the same level?
According to his role description, I think he does.
Villains (4)

Dr. Fetus – The game’s antagonist, Dr. Fetus, is truly evil. Every night, he hides Bandage Girl within a level that he has engineered to kill or confuse his enemies; he must choose which level by the end of each day period. If she is found, he flees to another world, altering the landscape of the game. When the players are in Chapter 1: The Forest, Dr. Fetus selects a target every night to chase in his Lil’ Slugger. When the players are in Chapter 3: The Salt Factory, Dr. Fetus selects a target every night for Brownie to race. Once Chapter 6: The End is reached, Dr. Fetus chooses a player to face in the final boss battle at his castle. Until then, Dr. Fetus cannot be killed.
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Hedgeowl »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:Does Dr. Fetus get to move Bandage girl each night if we are on the same level?
According to his role description, I think he does.
Villains (4)

Dr. Fetus – The game’s antagonist, Dr. Fetus, is truly evil. Every night, he hides Bandage Girl within a level that he has engineered to kill or confuse his enemies; he must choose which level by the end of each day period. If she is found, he flees to another world, altering the landscape of the game. When the players are in Chapter 1: The Forest, Dr. Fetus selects a target every night to chase in his Lil’ Slugger. When the players are in Chapter 3: The Salt Factory, Dr. Fetus selects a target every night for Brownie to race. Once Chapter 6: The End is reached, Dr. Fetus chooses a player to face in the final boss battle at his castle. Until then, Dr. Fetus cannot be killed.
:derp: thanks :blush:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 48

Re: [DAY 3] Super Meat Boy Mafia

Post by insertnamehere »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
INH, something that has caught my attention (other than your overall diatribe): You were very unrelenting in pursuing Llama for his faulty logic (re: lynch 1 voting). However, I haven't seen much accountability for the following:
insertnamehere wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Nevinera wrote:MP - are we allowed to say what level we are looking in, to help coordinate our search, or that on the List of Unshareable Secrets?
Yes, you are allowed.
Should we try and coordinate our searches?
There's 14 of us, 15 if you count the Indie role. There's either 20 or 22 levels in the game. (Host - Does the first yellow square count as a level? What about the skull square? If Bandage Girl is found in a level, will we find out what level she was hidden in, or who found her?) If the latter is right, we could use this as a tool.
Which eventually led to the accusation that said strategy was very counter-intuitive since the baddies could simply lie about their choices. Now, I actually don't particularly care whether I make my level choices public or not, nor do I think anyone concerned about the publicizing is wrong in their hesitation. However, what I do find unusual is how quiet you were when the negative comments started pouring in concerning this strategy that you took part in conceiving.

Based on that, I think I will be taking one of your lives via my vote today. It's admittedly not my favorite reason to vote for someone that I've ever had, but there's not much else to go on. Also, something about your heavy-handed aggressiveness earlier in the thread didn't seem all that sincere. :shrug: For someone who plays Mafia, I should really be better at reading people, haha.

*votes insertnamehere*
I had kind of thought that it could be a bit of a clue if someone you don't trust picks a certain level. You could then pick that level, and cover your bases. People like Jigsaw could try and cover the suspicious people's levels. Once again, this was not the greatest idea, but I still think that it could work.

Not 100% sure how my diatribe makes me look bad, but OK.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 42

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

I randomized and got level 15, so level 15 for me.
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Boomslang »

Russtifinko wrote:So I think I figured out the game mechanics! I didn't realize that votes don't lynch people, they take away lives. Sorry for that, DP. And apparently Dr. Fetus hides Bandage Girl, she's not just randomly placed? I that case I pick the most evil number (since a baddie would choose evil numbers)....8.

I got lazy because I realized there's no poll today, but I will be read up by lynch time tomorrow.
Eight? Eight is evil? I mean, I can see six, maybe nine, but eight? :eye:
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Absolutely. And if you don't see the evil of 8, I think it's because you've been turned to the 8th side. :eye: :eye: :eye: :overreact:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 83

Post by Lizzy »

Nevinera wrote:
Lizzy wrote: Rawrrrr grrrrarrrr garrrrgle gargle... said Lizzy... trying to blend in.
Now back to business: so, uncharacteristically serious and aggressive, eh? says my first partner in crime on this board. You should know better than most what my behaviour both on the board and in the chat is like when bad. So tell me, Nev, did I hit a nerve? Who are you trying to protect? Dr Llama? Elo? Hedgie? our new friend MR?
I remember how you played that game, yes. You were quiet and serious, and not silly.
Unlike in every game since. I'm actually getting more convinced now that I made a good vote!
I think you played crazy every game since as a reaction to the complete lack of information civs always have to play in..
And you seem pretty not-crazy now.
Cool! So basically what I'm saying makes sense. Cheers for confirming it! :wine: My lack of information would have continued if it hadn't been for MR's little slip that still seems to go unnoticed and naturally, your quick jump at my throat when I called him out only 10 minutes after my post. What happened? Panic in the chat? If that was plan: killing Rob, then helping Dr Llama cover his tracks by NK'ing Goosey, or framing him according to your teammate (this depends on whether he's on your team or not), then only you and/or Llama could have come up with it. Nois. That being said, uhm... you could not kill me tonight even though I may vote for you or MR tomorrow? :p
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 194

Post by thellama73 »

Wow, that is some serious paranoia, Lizzy. You need to get a grip, girl.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

insertnamehere wrote: I had kind of thought that it could be a bit of a clue if someone you don't trust picks a certain level. You could then pick that level, and cover your bases. People like Jigsaw could try and cover the suspicious people's levels. Once again, this was not the greatest idea, but I still think that it could work.

Not 100% sure how my diatribe makes me look bad, but OK.
Didn't you say that you randomly picked level 2, one of the levels that Jigsaw wound up checking too? And the same one that he claimed Dr. Fetus was hiding in?

And re: diatribe. See:
Also, something about your heavy-handed aggressiveness earlier in the thread didn't seem all that sincere.
But as I've not played with you before, it's just more of my gut pointing me around. Provided I survive the night and barring any new discoveries, I'll be voting for Hedge again tomorrow anyways.

Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

So I'm caught up. Is this why everyone suspects Hedge?
thellama73 wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:Fun fact: we all have different amount of life, so we have no idea when someone might die or not.

(This may have been discussed already) However, I like llama's day 1 suggestion even less and am considering voting there because it seems like a huge baddie benefit. What if they have more lives than the rest of us?!?
Bring it. You have shown your true colors, Hedgeowl. Or should I say HedgeBaddie?
I've been looking for if there was anything else, and I'm just not seeing any evidence, concrete or otherwise.

Also, Nev is right here:
Nevinera wrote:We have a core problem here:

1) We don't gain any concrete information until somebody dies.
2) Normally people die when we lynch them, in this game people just take damage.
3) Scattering our vote around like last time will result in lots of people being hurt (and easier for baddies to kill) and us gaining no real information until the endgame.

Sadly, I don't see any actual solutions to that problem - bandwagoning is mostly 'hope we get lucky'.. Does anyone else see some way to not lose this game? Maybe we'll be able to uncover more information as the game unfolds via mechanics like on night 0?
I think Nev is right. Everyone hates Day 1s in mafia because they involve killing someone we're not really sure about at all. I think people want to spread the vote in this game to feel like they're not killing anyone, but they are, only very slowly. I think placing a high number of votes on someone is the best way to get information, unsavory as it is. I don't see how we can coordinate to all only vote for a few people, though, so we're in a pretty tough spot.

Llama's plan to distribute votes evenly didn't mean civs would be likely to win, just that the person with the most lives would. This makes me think llama has many lives. Unfortunately, that doesn't help me with his role since we don't know who has how many lives. (It also would have been an unsustainable plan, once those with few lives figured it out.)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

MR, so basically, none of us are in danger of being lynched right away, so it's a good time to bandwagon the few that the majority is most suspicious of- is this what you're saying? It would keep civs alive longer, but then, we might be mistaken about who we are susp of. I don't know, did I understand your meaning?
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 82

Post by A Person »

I'm not sure why people are discussing llama's plan as if he legitimately thought it was something we should do.

Time is the biggest challenge for the civs I can think of. The baddies apparently can kill every night, but we can't be certain that someone will die even if we all vote for them. One wrong guess could result in 3 or more dead civs.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

A Person wrote:I'm not sure why people are discussing llama's plan as if he legitimately thought it was something we should do.
I'm astonished anyone ever thinks I mean anything I say.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Nevinera
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Nevinera »

Lizzy wrote:
Nevinera wrote:
Lizzy wrote: Rawrrrr grrrrarrrr garrrrgle gargle... said Lizzy... trying to blend in.
Now back to business: so, uncharacteristically serious and aggressive, eh? says my first partner in crime on this board. You should know better than most what my behaviour both on the board and in the chat is like when bad. So tell me, Nev, did I hit a nerve? Who are you trying to protect? Dr Llama? Elo? Hedgie? our new friend MR?
I remember how you played that game, yes. You were quiet and serious, and not silly.
Unlike in every game since. I'm actually getting more convinced now that I made a good vote!
I think you played crazy every game since as a reaction to the complete lack of information civs always have to play in..
And you seem pretty not-crazy now.
Cool! So basically what I'm saying makes sense. Cheers for confirming it! :wine: My lack of information would have continued if it hadn't been for MR's little slip that still seems to go unnoticed and naturally, your quick jump at my throat when I called him out only 10 minutes after my post. What happened? Panic in the chat? If that was plan: killing Rob, then helping Dr Llama cover his tracks by NK'ing Goosey, or framing him according to your teammate (this depends on whether he's on your team or not), then only you and/or Llama could have come up with it. Nois. That being said, uhm... you could not kill me tonight even though I may vote for you or MR tomorrow? :p
Really it's more that what you're saying is largely game-focused, and not *zany* - I haven't noticed you making particularly less sense than anyone else, but everyone's just grasping at straws with which to kill camels and build men anyway.

Thanks for the credit, if that's what you meant :-)
If it helps any, I can promise not to night kill you for the rest of the game?

If I responded to something of yours quickly, then that was just luck. I've been checking in 1-2 times per day, reading through the thread as fast as possible, and commenting only really in response to direct queries or votes.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Nevinera wrote:I've been checking in 1-2 times per day, reading through the thread as fast as possible, and commenting only really in response to direct queries or votes.
If this turns out to be your baddie strategy, it's dashed clever and I will resent you for it.

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Matahari wrote:MR, so basically, none of us are in danger of being lynched right away, so it's a good time to bandwagon the few that the majority is most suspicious of- is this what you're saying? It would keep civs alive longer, but then, we might be mistaken about who we are susp of. I don't know, did I understand your meaning?
Not verbatim, as I think you'd be using the word "bandwagon" in a broad sense.

I think a lynch of Hedge would, at best, lynch a baddie. Worst case scenario, it would produce some very likely candidates for future lynches in my mind.

Either is better than watching players killed off night by night as we all slowly lose lives in the daylight, making it easier for truly effective bandwagons to form in the long run.

A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

Nevinera wrote:Really it's more that what you're saying is largely game-focused, and not *zany* - I haven't noticed you making particularly less sense than anyone else, but everyone's just grasping at straws with which to kill camels and build men anyway.

Thanks for the credit, if that's what you meant :-)
If it helps any, I can promise not to night kill you for the rest of the game?

If I responded to something of yours quickly, then that was just luck. I've been checking in 1-2 times per day, reading through the thread as fast as possible, and commenting only really in response to direct queries or votes.
This seems like a very evasive response to me, you are essentially asking her to ignore your posts/actions because "everyone else is just guessing anyway". You could just be a civ who is only playing with the most minimal amount of attention possible but this post feels too backpedaly to me.

also: vomp's playing style this game seems strange even for him, he's being far too quiet for my liking.
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Donde is ze nacht surat? @.@

and I forgot about Vom until just now. I have no idea what kind of role would benefit from taking life away from itself each day. :/

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

EBWOP: I can think of 2, but one is a civ, one is bad, and neither would be voting for themselves to achieve anything positive for the civvies.

A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

Also also: Nev's seemingly rushed post after Lizzy called MR out is highly suspicious as well. I think she has covered this before but I feel that if it was a genuine coincidence MR/Nev would've given a more sincere answer by now. I think it is at least more worth looking into than level choices.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 141
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 3: Fetus Fail

Nevinera has been killed by C.H.A.D.

Dr. Fetus did not hide... and thus was found by everyone! The players pursue him and arrive at Chapter 3: The Salt Factory.

It is now Day 4. You have 24 hours to lynch a villain!
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 85

Re: [DAY 4] Super Meat Boy Mafia

Post by Epignosis »

Damn it!

Hot Damn!

Mixed feelings. :|
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I am a) glad I was right about thinking Nev a civ
b) sad he is dead
c) glad we found Fetus
d) glad that he didn't hide, which means he is probably one of the less active players, which is a useful clue.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

birdwithteeth11 is off the poll today. Any comment on that BWT?

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Russtifinko wrote:So I'm caught up. Is this why everyone suspects Hedge?
thellama73 wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:Fun fact: we all have different amount of life, so we have no idea when someone might die or not.

(This may have been discussed already) However, I like llama's day 1 suggestion even less and am considering voting there because it seems like a huge baddie benefit. What if they have more lives than the rest of us?!?
Bring it. You have shown your true colors, Hedgeowl. Or should I say HedgeBaddie?
I've been looking for if there was anything else, and I'm just not seeing any evidence, concrete or otherwise.

Also, Nev is right here:
Nevinera wrote:We have a core problem here:

1) We don't gain any concrete information until somebody dies.
2) Normally people die when we lynch them, in this game people just take damage.
3) Scattering our vote around like last time will result in lots of people being hurt (and easier for baddies to kill) and us gaining no real information until the endgame.

Sadly, I don't see any actual solutions to that problem - bandwagoning is mostly 'hope we get lucky'.. Does anyone else see some way to not lose this game? Maybe we'll be able to uncover more information as the game unfolds via mechanics like on night 0?
I think Nev is right. Everyone hates Day 1s in mafia because they involve killing someone we're not really sure about at all. I think people want to spread the vote in this game to feel like they're not killing anyone, but they are, only very slowly. I think placing a high number of votes on someone is the best way to get information, unsavory as it is. I don't see how we can coordinate to all only vote for a few people, though, so we're in a pretty tough spot.

Llama's plan to distribute votes evenly didn't mean civs would be likely to win, just that the person with the most lives would. This makes me think llama has many lives. Unfortunately, that doesn't help me with his role since we don't know who has how many lives. (It also would have been an unsustainable plan, once those with few lives figured it out.)
That is most certainly why Llama suspected me Russti. I hate the No U thing sometimes, but that's basically what happened. I also had a very fun, but somewhat ridiculous exchange with Lizzy which made me thoroughly suspicious. I am just trying to relax a little and not be so serious in this game since I was a baddie the last two games I've played. The motivation is stronger with a team I think to play straight. Now I want to kick back, have some brewskis, and lynch some baddies. You know the simple life.

Granted, if I get lynched then my life gets a little simpler anyway. If people want to just lynch someone and don't care if its a civ, then I'll volunteer. If not, then I suggest we coordinate Andrew to lynch a baddie. With Dr. Fetus missing a level assignment I suddenly find myself interested in low posters. Didn't even remember Vomps was playing. Vompers, where you at?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Bear in mind that voting for Dr. Fetus will not harm him at this point, HedgeBaddie.

Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Elohcin »

Bye Nev. Sorry you didn't get to play longer.
A Person wrote: Time is the biggest challenge for the civs I can think of. The baddies apparently can kill every night, but we can't be certain that someone will die even if we all vote for them. One wrong guess could result in 3 or more dead civs.
I very much agree with this statement. As I've said before, I think our best bet is to pile the votes. But, we need to make sure we get a baddie.

"Madam, we must have waffles! We must all have waffles forthwith! We must all think, and we must all have waffles, and think each and every one of us to the very best of his ability... "
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

thellama73 wrote:Bear in mind that voting for Dr. Fetus will not harm him at this point, HedgeBaddie.

I see you are still pushing ahead with your marketing campaign against me. I said I was interested in low posters, but not voting for one. It is a good point that we don't actually want to vote for Dr.Fetus right now. I am sorry Nev isn't here, because he was making quite a few good points I thought. What I am wondering, is if someone would have so obviously tried to set Lizzy up? Because she is the most suspicious to me currently.

Antics aside Llama, the more you push the theory of me as a baddie, the more I suspect you. It just can't be helped, because I know I am civ, but I don't know anything about you. Devin gave me pause with his certainty of you, so you are on my back burner instead.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 127

Post by Draconus »

Hedgeowl wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Bear in mind that voting for Dr. Fetus will not harm him at this point, HedgeBaddie.

I see you are still pushing ahead with your marketing campaign against me. I said I was interested in low posters, but not voting for one. It is a good point that we don't actually want to vote for Dr.Fetus right now. I am sorry Nev isn't here, because he was making quite a few good points I thought. What I am wondering, is if someone would have so obviously tried to set Lizzy up? Because she is the most suspicious to me currently.

Antics aside Llama, the more you push the theory of me as a baddie, the more I suspect you. It just can't be helped, because I know I am civ, but I don't know anything about you. Devin gave me pause with his certainty of you, so you are on my back burner instead.
I'm glad to see someone has been listening! :hugs:

Nev is quite possibly the dark horse of Mafia. He's super intelligent in the way he plays and I'm really sad to see him die this early in the game :rip: If there is still a res out there, it should be used on this man :srsnod:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 83

Post by Lizzy »

:haha: I'm impressed, but at the same time quite annoyed. Why? Besides the illusory correlation, which I suppose is proven by the result of the NK, this is one of those rare occasions where I'm experiencing cognitive dissonance and quite a bit of a backfire effect. I refuse to believe that someone as intelligent as Nev would make such a poor excuse for voting for me, especially in that particular context, not to mention the nature of his replies. I'm sure there are better reasons for suspecting me, but not because I'm serious and make on topic posts. Come on! :p I'm rarely serious in a game, but this is your lucky day. So, with the backfire effect in mind, unless he's not rezzed, he's still bad in my book. Thanks a lot, baddies. :p It's like when I'm drunk - I do realise that I turn into a wobbly nonsensical posh person and I also realise just how ridiculous that looks, yet I still have no control over my behaviour. :\

Tl;dr - I suck at this. :blush:
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Lizzy, despite my comment and the fact that Nev died right after voting for you and calling you out, I do get the feeling that he is wrong about you and I will not be voting for you. I trust my gut more than anything else... I just hope I'm not wrong :mafia:

Also, it's still possible that Nev was Brownie :ponder:

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Boomslang
Drug Dealer

Post by Boomslang »

Mister Rearranger wrote:EBWOP: I can think of 2, but one is a civ, one is bad, and neither would be voting for themselves to achieve anything positive for the civvies.
I see where self-voting would work for Tofu Boy, but why would it help a baddie? Unless you think Vomps is Fetus and is just bouncing off his own immunity, which seems counterproductive.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Ok... I'm going to cast the first vote today because I can easily see myself completely forgetting to get back on and vote before the deadline on a day like this. It should be no surprise who my choice is. It was all fun and games the first few days, however, he is scaring me now and if he keeps this up, Jigsaw is going to end up killing me VERY soon. Normally I wouldn't do this, but I would like to ask for everyone's help. Please help me lynch Jigsaw before he kills me. If he is a civ, he is not a helpful civ. He hasn't contributed much at all and he hasn't given me anything to defend myself against ("I think Devin is Dr. Fetus"). That's it. Would you want to keep that around? Or would you want to keep around a useful civ who wants to contribute to the cause?

Thank you in advance for any assistance I receive (if any).
Peace out!! *votes* :offtobed:

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Boomslang wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:EBWOP: I can think of 2, but one is a civ, one is bad, and neither would be voting for themselves to achieve anything positive for the civvies.
I see where self-voting would work for Tofu Boy, but why would it help a baddie? Unless you think Vomps is Fetus and is just bouncing off his own immunity, which seems counterproductive.
Wait... What?? How would self-voting work for Tofu Boy? I assume his lives work the same as anyone else's. Plus I would assume he would have the least amount of lives in the game...

Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Something I don't understand, Lizzy- (maybe its a video game thing) wasn't nev killed by chad? Does chad kill members of his own team?
Boomslang
Drug Dealer

Post by Boomslang »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:
Boomslang wrote:
Wait... What?? How would self-voting work for Tofu Boy? I assume his lives work the same as anyone else's. Plus I would assume he would have the least amount of lives in the game...
He's got "suicidal" in the role description, yo? I think it's safe to assume he's gotta benefit somehow from getting hurt.
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Boomslang wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:
Boomslang wrote:
He's got "suicidal" in the role description, yo? I think it's safe to assume he's gotta benefit somehow from getting hurt.
I can see where a suicidal role would be forced to vote for himself under certain circumstances (thus opening the possibility of Vomps being Tofu Boy). But, by definition these self-votes will eventually result in his death rather than benefiting him.

The only civ role I can see that would not be affected by self-votes is Bandage Girl. She cannot be killed while in Dr. Fetus's possession.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:Ok... I'm going to cast the first vote today
Your bravery is an inspiration to us all. I will gladly help you kill the insidious Jigsaw.

Bandwagon, ho!

Boomslang
Drug Dealer

Post by Boomslang »

thellama73 wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote:Ok... I'm going to cast the first vote today
Your bravery is an inspiration to us all. I will gladly help you kill the insidious Jigsaw.

Bandwagon, ho!
Bandwagons feel great when you're riding them rather than getting run over :P
Jigsaw
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Jigsaw »

Okay guys, sorry I haven't been posting. But I need to tell you that I am not Doctor Fetus. I need to keep you guys updated more, and I'm sorry Devin, I just suspect you as being him...you're giving off a weird vibe..
Wanna play a game....
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Jigsaw wrote:Okay guys, sorry I haven't been posting. But I need to tell you that I am not Doctor Fetus. I need to keep you guys updated more, and I'm sorry Devin, I just suspect you as being him...you're giving off a weird vibe..
If you think Devin is Dr. Fetus, why are you voting for him?

YOUR STORY IS FULL OF HOLES, JIGSAW, AND YOU ARE GOING DOWN!

Jigsaw

Post by Jigsaw »

I don't know why you think its me anyway? I mean I found his ass in level 2 in the first world. And I told you guys I could pick 3 levels that one time. I'm being honest. If you wanna kill me go ahead, but I promise I am not Doctor Fetus.
Wanna play a game....
Jigsaw

Post by Jigsaw »

Why wouldn't I vite for him If I think he's Doctor Fetus?
Wanna play a game....
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Jigsaw wrote:Why wouldn't I vite for him If I think he's Doctor Fetus?
Because read the roles. That's why.

Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Elohcin »

Because I think bandwagoning is key in this game, I vote Jiggers.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Jigsaw

Post by Jigsaw »

:( he said something at the beginning of the game that made me suspect him..I honestly forgot what he said. And I know devin in real life. He's giving off a vibe man..
Wanna play a game....
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Im going to vote jigsaw, because the love/hate rest going on between devin, llama, and jigsaw is odd for lack of a better word. Also because I still don't know my ass from first base in this game. Votes jigsaw
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Well, the thing that has stood out to me most has been the push against Hedgeowl with, from what I've seen, absolutely no evidence at all. I'm convinced there's something sinister going on there, though I'm not sure if it stems from llama for starting it or from the bandwagon-hoppers who followed his lead.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Also, I personally doubt that Tofu Boy benefits from being suicidal, whether that means he actually has to vote for himself or not. MP had a similar role in his Bioshock game. I believe it was a piano player who had an increasing chance of killing himself every night. It was kind of a doomed role, and the player certainly didn't benefit from being dead, but I don't think it's far-fetched at all to say MP put a role in this game that is designed to eventually kill itself with no benefit to civs or baddies.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”