[END] Super Meat Boy Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 85

Re: [DAY 5] Super Meat Boy Mafia

Post by Epignosis »

Russtifinko wrote:I also hope others will consider voting her.
Nah.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 194

Post by thellama73 »

Russtifinko wrote:So I, once again, am failing to grasp a llama case. Llama, what is it about Boomslang that initially made you think he was bad?
I was initially alerted to his baddieness by the nonsensical attack he launched against me when I announced my intention to visit a warp zone. He said I was trying to avoid attention, but if I wanted to do that I wouldn't have announced it, much less while voting was still going on. He didn't call out others who had vanished through warp zones without comment. It seemed very disingenuous and opportunistic to me.

Since then, he has manufactured equally baffling attacks and to me it feels like he's flailing, having been caught in a poorly thought out baddie play.
Russtifinko wrote: I don't understand your cavalier attitude about votes unless you are in fact Dr. Fetus or Bandage Girl. In either case, trying to lynch you is pointless, though.
Yes, trying to lynch me is pointless. Do not vote for me, as it will be a vote wasted.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Elohcin »

Russtifinko wrote:Actually, Elohcin is scaring me a bit, now. She's been a stalwart proponent of bandwagoning in this game (which isn''t what pings me). She's been consistent about that, but not about WHOM to bandwagon.

Elohcin wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Elohcin wrote: :p And if I had said nothing it would have been, "Elohcin hasn't said anything to defend herself."
Only a baddie would make such a response. I'm on to you, Tasha. :eye:
Eh, I'm not worried. You don't scare me :D Honestly, I don't think you're really pinged by me at all. And, I definitely get civvie vibes from you. I admit that you pinged me a bit at first with your "odd behavior" but there was one post that you made that turned things around for me. You're okay in my book.
First she's dead certain llama is civ (as a strangely large number of players seem to be this game, imo).

Elohcin wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I'm voting for INH because I think Rob is good at reading his wife. Plus, she is always a little bandwagony if I remember correctly.
Bandwagony? Bandwagony!? Eh, I guess you're right. But not today folks! I still suspect that you and A Person are up to no good.

*votes llama*
The next day period, she's sure enough that llama is bad to vote for him.

Elohcin wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
Elo wrote:*votes llama* Love ya buddy, but others are right in saying that a 16-way tie would not be beneficial. Now you are tied with Dev :p
More or less bandwangon-y.
Elo wrote:I admit that you pinged me a bit at first with your "odd behavior" but there was one post that you made that turned things around for me. You're okay in my book.
Which one q.m.
Elo wrote:I went ahead and voted Hedge.
Why? Besides your tendency to bandwagon.
Elo wrote:I think this is a good idea. Low posters, not llama.
Why? Bandwagony again. :(
Elo wrote:Any other ideas folks?
You. Or maybe you could suggest someone for a change. :mafia:

Yes, I was trying to bandwagon. I believe we need to bandwagon in this game, try to get a baddie asap so we can move forward with some more understanding of who else is bad.
The next day period, she's unable to give a reason for wanting to vote Hedge besides to bandwagon. As I mentioned above, bandwagoning itself isn't a problem for me. I disagree with it as a general strategy when civ, but I can understand how in this game someone could think it's a good idea. What I have a problem with is bandwagoning when you admit you have NO REASON other than the bandwagon itself to suspect someone. It reeks of just wanting people to die. I guess Elo would say she wants people to die so she can have info, but you would think if she were civ she'd prefer it be a baddie that goes. I don't see any sign of that thinking here.

Incidentally, this is one of the posts that makes me feel good about Lizzy this game. She's asking probing questions and following answers to their conclusions to make her decisions.
Elohcin wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:What leads you guys to think 14+ lives is strange?

Granted, there are plenty of other reasons to suspect Llama (and believe me, I'm now considering them all), but I'm not following that one. :/
As much as I suspect llama, I have to agree that 14 lives isn't enough to suspect him. This makes me think that Boomslang has less than 14 lives. Maybe we ought to go after him next as he will take less time to lynch.
Boomslang wrote:
Yeah, 14 votes and surviving starts to look a bit fishy.
And finally, here Elo just flat-out admits she wants Boomslang to die regardless of his alignment, just because he may have fewer lives than llama or her. I also don't understand what she's saying about llama here. Does she suspect him or doesn't she?

tl;dr:
In summary, Elo is all for just randomly lynching people this game, regardless of alignment, until....something happens? I don't really see her endgame here. It makes me think she's bad, and even if she's not bad I think she's a danger to the rest of the civs this game, because she's willing to play fast and loose with our lives by following any bandwagon she can find and killing the weak ones. I will almost certainly vote for her today, and I hope that she gives some sort of response to my post. I also hope others will consider voting her.
There are so many suspicions of who is good and who is bad in this game. It is so varied. You have one player saying, "So-and-so is bad for sure." And another players says, "What?! I am so certain he is civ!" We cannot agree on much at all in the thread and the baddies have to be loving it. We need to get someone out so we can have some more information. How often does it happen that a baddie is lynched on the first lynch? Not often. You think I don't care whether we lynch a civ or a baddie. Well, at this point, I think we just need to get some information. Whether we lynch a civ or a baddie, we will gain so much info b/c of all the varied opinions. Waiting around and spreading votes, we civs are losing strength and power.

*votes boomslang*

C'mon, bandwagon with me! :knight3:
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Russtifinko wrote: In summary, Elo is all for just randomly lynching people this game, regardless of alignment, until....something happens? I don't really see her endgame here. It makes me think she's bad, and even if she's not bad I think she's a danger to the rest of the civs this game, because she's willing to play fast and loose with our lives by following any bandwagon she can find and killing the weak ones. I will almost certainly vote for her today, and I hope that she gives some sort of response to my post. I also hope others will consider voting her.
I agree with this. I have gone on record multiple times against the "let's just lynch anyone, because information!" argument. I think it's a wicked bad idea to not care whether the people you lynch for are actually bad.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm going to renege on my thought that thellama73 is Dr. Fetus. This is attrition warfare; hastening the day of one's own vulnerability by not hiding Bandage Girl to hide one's identity is a poor strategy.

That doesn't absolve him, of course.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

thellama73 wrote:
Russtifinko wrote: In summary, Elo is all for just randomly lynching people this game, regardless of alignment, until....something happens? I don't really see her endgame here. It makes me think she's bad, and even if she's not bad I think she's a danger to the rest of the civs this game, because she's willing to play fast and loose with our lives by following any bandwagon she can find and killing the weak ones. I will almost certainly vote for her today, and I hope that she gives some sort of response to my post. I also hope others will consider voting her.
I agree with this. I have gone on record multiple times against the "let's just lynch anyone, because information!" argument. I think it's a wicked bad idea to not care whether the people you lynch for are actually bad.
Wait a tick! I'm not dangerous, I'm compliant. No reason to go after me.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Elohcin wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
The only reason I am not voting for you is that I trust Rob, and I trust Rob to read you. I still think it's a bad strategy you endorse, though.

Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 127

Post by Draconus »

[quote="Hedgeowl]I cannot fathom how llama is the one you are the most certain about at this point. Is this due to something behind the scenes? Originally that's what I thought, but there arent a lot of secrets in roles this game, so I am not sure where this is coming from honestly.

Honestly, if we dont think we can lynch Llama, than I am inclined to vote for his greatest defender Devin. Although he is very fun to have in the game. :fiesta: Llama may be bandage girl still, but if he were Dr. Fetus, wouldn't the best thing to do be to draw all the votes to you, while protecting your baddie teammates? This is my current line of thinking.[/quote]
:hugs: But please don't vote for me... I really will die soon :(

In games I tend to get very strong reads on certain people right off the bat. Very rarely is it ever someone who is acting as strangely as llama usually does. But I've paid close attention to his different styles in recent games, and he is a very strong blip on my civ radar in this game. Originally I had him pegged as a civ with a lot of lives (Meat Boy perhaps?), but his most recent post has me thinking Bandage Girl. I HIGHLY doubt that Dr. Fetus would put himself in center stage as llama did on Day 0 (or 1?). Anywho, I just have a really good read on certain people. However, with 0 lynches thusfar it's been difficult to place any baddies :sigh:

Anywho, I don't begrudge you for jumping on the Devin bandwagon the first time around, Hedgie. I'm just aksing you to trust me this time. Also, let me ax you this... Would I defend the zany llama so openly if I were his baddie teammate?? Would I??? ... Eh, maybe. But not this time! No! We don't have btsc with each other, as amazing as that would be. :llama: oops... :noble: ... That's better.

[Insert deflection here]Where the fuck is Vompers?? I think that self-voter is Dr. Fetus :srsnod: Think about it... Votes himself, disappears, then Fetus forgets to hide Bandage Girl?? :ponder:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Epignosis wrote:I'm going to renege on my thought that thellama73 is Dr. Fetus. This is attrition warfare; hastening the day of one's own vulnerability by not hiding Bandage Girl to hide one's identity is a poor strategy.

That doesn't absolve him, of course.
First part :srsnod:

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

EBWOP: Second sentence of the the first part :blush:

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 64

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Devin the Omniscient wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:
Mongoose wrote:Little Horn especially scares me; there must be several civ players that are nearly out of lives. Those civ deaths will only power him up further.
Agreed. It would be very fortunate to take care of Little Horn today, while all players are on the poll. Any thoughts on where you're looking?
This!!! And your larger post that I didn't want to quote. I honestly have no idea where to look (I wouldn't mind continuing to vote for Jigsaw but I'm a little biased there). So far the only baddie discussion has been regarding Dr. Fetus, and obviously we can't benefit from voting for him right now. So that leaves me with no other real leads unfortunately, and.... Oh yes! Weren't we going to have a discussion today? :mafia: :D
Discuss away, dear sir!
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Devin the Omniscient wrote: [Insert deflection here]Where the fuck is Vompers?? I think that self-voter is Dr. Fetus :srsnod: Think about it... Votes himself, disappears, then Fetus forgets to hide Bandage Girl?? :ponder:
What are your thoughts on DP, BWiT, and A Person, the other 3 people who made the day 3 lynch but miss the day 4 one? And myself too, for that matter?

I really don't feel comfortable with the "Fetus can't be killed yet, so he's taking his own lives" assumption. I stil think remaining lives could factor into the equation for him and his target during Chapter 6.

Also, the portion of your post that I didn't quote comes across as massively jokey-overdefensive, and I'm saying this as the king of getting lynched for those kinds of posts. :p

Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 83

Post by Lizzy »

:mafia:
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 82

Post by A Person »

Lizzy wrote::mafia:
Agreed.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Thanks, llama. That does actually clear up the Boomslang thing for me a bit. I see both sides now, but I don't know where to stand on it. Boomslang has been lynched (both rightly and wrongly) for things like this before, as have you for your zany play.

And Epi: hah! I didn't really expect you to. And you raise yet another good point about llama. I do think it seems likely that Fetus is somewhat inactive.

Elo, I like your gung-ho-ness and think it'd be fun to ride stick-ponies with you :knight3: , but I disagree entirely with your strategy. I think it's reckless and dangerous. Of course we need info, but I think we should at least try to get baddies while doing it and not just pick on the weak ones. I know we're often not successful with our first lynch, but if we're not even trying or making arguments then we don't get much info from a lynch anyway, and that plays right into the baddies' hands.

I'm worried you just want people dead and not the info that comes with their deaths, so I'm voting Elo.

LOTS of linki: that's what I get for Skyping while writing posts. To address the most relevant for my post: I don't necessarily trust Rob, nor do I know why llama would right now. So I'm voting Elo for today.

And A Person, MR just mentioned that you missed the Day 4 poll. Anything to say about that, or about your suspicions for today?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Boomslang »

Elohcin wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
This strikes me as really pingy. "Compliant" sounds an awful lot like "blendy." Llama the strongarm?
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

Russtifinko wrote:A Person, MR just mentioned that you missed the Day 4 poll. Anything to say about that, or about your suspicions for today?
I already commented on why i missed the poll, due to the wind we briefly lost power about 10 times that night, I completely forgot to vote. I don't have any real suspicions today.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 172
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

@ RussTea. I think I am seeing a very civ Dev this round. He got us all good in Bioshock, and he won't dolphin me so easily next time. That said, Devin isn't as hard to read usually (for me anyway) as some of our notoriously hard to read dudes (INH, BWT). When he's bad, he has this tell, where he repeats words. He didn't do that in Homestar or AG2 (which I read when Bioshock was starting up because I needed quick familiarity with you lot of crazies), but he did it off the charts in Bioshock. He said blasphemy and supposed a lot, which caught my attention. I'm going to Civ Zone Dev for now.

I think we need to be careful as Llama is probably crawling on his last llama legs. I bet he would pop up civ too. I'm going to throw my lot in with Llama and Dev because I trust those nutty bast*ards and hope you will too. He's zany but that's only illegal in The Falkland Islands.

BTW, I had suspected Nev to be the killer of Mongoose 1.0 but then he popped up dead the very next night. Who is scared of the wee lil mongoose?

* Votes Boomaslangadangarang *
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

EBWOP: I also trust Elohcin and she is not a nutty bast*ard, for the record.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

I went with boomslang, because I think he might be bad, but I also don't feel so good about A Person.
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Vompatti »

I voted *Mister Rearranger* for no apparent reason.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

Vompatti wrote:I voted *Mister Rearranger* for no apparent reason.
Good point, I think I'll vote for him too.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

You mean other than the fact that Lizzy also voted him? :P
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

I don't have bad feelings about Eloh. I've developed a notion of her general playstyle over the course of this game and the last one she was in, the "compliance" doesn't read as something nefarious to me. I would say that she gives me the strongest civ impression, after myself of course. I remarked earlier that I regret my early Hedge suspicion, I'm inclined to trust her right now as well.

After that, it's a toss-up with everyone else. Not warranting my trust, but I'm not confident enough to take lives from certain people either. If this push for me leads the polls in an hour or so, I'll fall on my own sword because I don't want to be wrong about anyone else and sap civ lives. K? But if it's boomslang in the lead, I'll go that route too.
Also odd that she cites picking apart my posts as a valid reason to reach a conclusion about someone she's never played with when that exact same reasoning didn't fly with her when I gave it re: Mongoose and Llama. Just some asides...
Still no response to this, Lizzy.

I do think attention should be payed to her, and I mentioned Jigsaw and Llama earlier as well. Llama read civ at first to me, and now he's in the middle of the pack. Jigsaw has been ridiculously quiet for someone who received so much attention yesterday, but I have nothing to go on with him/Devin either.

Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Boomslang »

Alright, I'm throwing another vote at llama. Probably won't do any good, but trying on the off-chance we're just inches away from knocking out a baddie and this whole event has been an elaborate decoy play.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Russtifinko wrote:
I'm worried you just want people dead and not the info that comes with their deaths, so I'm voting Elo.
I'm very much interested in the info that will follow a lynch. Isn't that what I have been saying? That is why we need a lynch. I'm also very interested in lynching baddies! What I would LOVE to see is an agreement on who is a bad and then we all vote together but that just ain't happenin' with the suspicions all over the place as they are. I haven't really contributed to the suspicions much, I know. Even though is is Day 5 it feels like there is still not much to go on. And, I know you all think I am crazy with my gung-ho attitude, but let's get this party started :) Need I remind you that we are not getting any stronger as a civvie team the longer we go without a baddie lynch.
Mongoose wrote:EBWOP: I also trust Elohcin and she is not a nutty bast*ard, for the record.
Someone other than Epi trusts me? :eye: HAHA J/K.

linki: MR too? wow, I think my continuous noob playstyle is finally working for me as a civ :)
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

i agree with you MR, about Eloh's posting style. She makes the most honest posts I've seen in mafia in a long time, no matter what her affiliation might be. Sometimes they make me laugh because I wish I had said it. This may turn into a mafia strength for her in time.
Matahari
Drug Dealer

Post by Matahari »

Uhhh, linki :biggrin:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'll vote Vompatti.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Dang I am bad at self-censoring.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
Devin the Omniscient wrote: [Insert deflection here]Where the fuck is Vompers?? I think that self-voter is Dr. Fetus :srsnod: Think about it... Votes himself, disappears, then Fetus forgets to hide Bandage Girl?? :ponder:
What are your thoughts on DP, BWiT, and A Person, the other 3 people who made the day 3 lynch but miss the day 4 one? And myself too, for that matter?

I really don't feel comfortable with the "Fetus can't be killed yet, so he's taking his own lives" assumption. I stil think remaining lives could factor into the equation for him and his target during Chapter 6.

Also, the portion of your post that I didn't quote comes across as massively jokey-overdefensive, and I'm saying this as the king of getting lynched for those kinds of posts. :p
I really have absolutely no read on any of the 3 players you mentioned here. AP and DP are always the exact opposite of me and yourself and don't give much to go on. I believe I have helped lynch civ AP for this reason before :blush: BWT is typically hit or miss with me. I don't see much change between his baddie game and his civ game. Has he posted much this game?

I think this would totally make sense for Vompers! Especially if he's super busy irl and only has time to pop in and vote! Aside from this I can't really see forgetting to hide Bandage Girl turning out to be a strategy.

Yeeeaaahh.... I thought about that after I signed off and continued working... I see I'm not dead yet so thank you to everyone for ignoring most of my overly-dramatic shtick :hugs: What can I say? I admit it: I got desperate. :sigh:

Anywho, catching up the rest of the way now before I have to drive home.

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Matahari wrote:i agree with you MR, about Eloh's posting style. She makes the most honest posts I've seen in mafia in a long time, no matter what her affiliation might be. Sometimes they make me laugh because I wish I had said it. This may turn into a mafia strength for her in time.
I'm really a black and white person if you can't see that already. My better half helps me see the great almost on a daily basis. However, my black and white outlook on life has saved him 10% on a guitar before.

I hope you are right about it becoming a mafia strength for me - maybe when players get to know me a little better.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

FYI, I am finished, so no one else bother wasting votes on me. It's been fun, y'all.

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Mongoose wrote:@ RussTea. I think I am seeing a very civ Dev this round. He got us all good in Bioshock, and he won't dolphin me so easily next time. That said, Devin isn't as hard to read usually (for me anyway) as some of our notoriously hard to read dudes (INH, BWT). When he's bad, he has this tell, where he repeats words. He didn't do that in Homestar or AG2 (which I read when Bioshock was starting up because I needed quick familiarity with you lot of crazies), but he did it off the charts in Bioshock. He said blasphemy and supposed a lot, which caught my attention. I'm going to Civ Zone Dev for now.

I think we need to be careful as Llama is probably crawling on his last llama legs. I bet he would pop up civ too. I'm going to throw my lot in with Llama and Dev because I trust those nutty bast*ards and hope you will too. He's zany but that's only illegal in The Falkland Islands.

BTW, I had suspected Nev to be the killer of Mongoose 1.0 but then he popped up dead the very next night. Who is scared of the wee lil mongoose?

* Votes Boomaslangadangarang *
:haha: :haha: :llama:

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Changing tactics I see :ponder:

Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Vompatti »

Mongoose wrote:
No. :wine:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

thellama73 wrote:FYI, I am finished, so no one else bother wasting votes on me. It's been fun, y'all.
Wait!... WAIT!!! ... Did you just tell us what I think you told us??? Pleeease tell me I'm misreading this and over-reacting again!!! :overreact:

Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Vompatti wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
No. :wine:
Is your avatar an attempt to blend into the background?? :evileye:

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

thellama73 wrote:FYI, I am finished, so no one else bother wasting votes on me. It's been fun, y'all.
Don't die.

Also, I can never tell if you are making fun of me when you randomly say "y'all." I am guessing not since you didn't say anything about NPR, Rachel Maddow, or probiotics.

Dev - Vomps' avatar was from Minimalism game. I chose that avatar for him, so please don't impute any baddieness from that alone.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Draconus
Money Launderer

Post by Draconus »

Mongoose wrote:
Don't die.

Also, I can never tell if you are making fun of me when you randomly say "y'all." I am guessing not since you didn't say anything about NPR, Rachel Maddow, or probiotics.

Dev - Vomps' avatar was from Minimalism game. I chose that avatar for him, so please don't impute any baddieness from that alone.
Ah I'm just messin' with him... For now... :)

Sorry I missed Minimalism Mafia!! I bet it was great! Congrats to MP and Lizzy (and anyone else I missed with a winner's banner) for winning!!!

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Hedgeowl »

If thats the case then you arent Bandage Girl, so which is it?

I have a lost to catch up on it seems....
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 48

Post by insertnamehere »

So far, the only case I've heard that actually makes sense is the one on Elochin. I'd rather self-vote then actually listen to what Llama says. There seems to be a weird trend of people saying that they are going to vote for a certain person, and giving no justification, and then other people bandwagon onto that.

Voting for Elochin.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Jigsaw
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Jigsaw »

Gonna stick with my gut:) sorry Devin:/
Wanna play a game....
Jigsaw
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Jigsaw »

Actually my opinion is changing...not sure if I think its you anymore Mr. Devin.
Wanna play a game....
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Ugh, this game.

I said I'd vote Boomslang if he was in the lead, and I know this flies in the face of what I said before about vote-divisions, but I'm just not seeing any basis to vote for him. I feel most uneasy about Lizzy, so I'll eye-for-an-eye vote there.

*votes Lizzy*

Sorry if I'm wrong and we're just killing each other for nothing.

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 77

Post by Hedgeowl »

I am highly conflicted, but I find myself partly agreeing Elo's logic if not her method. We do need info badly and the only way to get it it seems is to lynch someone. No one will be lynched again today it seems, so I want better confirmation on Llama since this is really all that can be learned at this point.

votes llama
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Hedgeowl wrote:I am highly conflicted, but I find myself partly agreeing Elo's logic if not her method. We do need info badly and the only way to get it it seems is to lynch someone. No one will be lynched again today it seems, so I want better confirmation on Llama since this is really all that can be learned at this point.

votes llama
A few posts ago, Llama hinted that he will be lynched today. :noble: Granted, I don't know whether I believe him or not, but yeah...

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 141
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Re: [POLLS] Super Meat Boy Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

DAY 5

Who deserves to die?

Poll ended at Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:42:21 pm

A Person
No votes

birdwithteeth11
No votes

Boomslang
thellama73 (2), Devin the Omniscient (3), Elohcin (4), Mongoose (7), Matahari (8) 33%

Devin the Omniscient
No votes

DisgruntledPorcupine
No votes

Elohcin
Russtifinko (6), insertnamehere (13) 13%

Epignosis
No votes

Hedgeowl
No votes

insertnamehere
No votes

Jigsaw
No votes

Lizzy
Mister Rearranger (14) 7%

Matahari
No votes

Mister Rearranger
Lizzy (5), Vompatti (9), A Person (10) 20%

Mongoose 2.0
No votes

Russtifinko
No votes

thellama73
Boomslang (11), Hedgeowl (15) 13%

Vompatti
Epignosis (12) 7%

MovingPictures07 (non-players, deadies, host)
MovingPictures07 (1) 7%

Total votes : 15

Missing votes: birdwithteeth11, DisgruntledPorcupine, Jigsaw
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Day 5: Burnt Goo

thellama73 has been lynched. He was Goo Ball.

It is now Night 5. You have 24 hours to find Dr. Fetus!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [NIGHT 5] Super Meat Boy Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

MR, by the way, I thought about it some more and I have decided to reveal Mongoose 1.0's role after all, so that both civvies and baddies hopefully benefit from the information (given how little there has been so far).

Return to “Previous Side Missions”