47%

Total votes: 17
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 492
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Game of Champions 2017 - Night 17

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:51 pm it's good to see you fired up again :)
How do you feel now that I have unequivocally identified your teammate?
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epi has too many posts and I don't want to ISO him. Ditto for Scotty, and I ain't wasting my time on Spacedaisy or SVS either. I suppose I owe Quin a look but I'm hungry and want to do something else for a while.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 276
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:53 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:51 pm it's good to see you fired up again :)
How do you feel now that I have unequivocally identified your teammate?
well.... I feel a little bit guilty that you're putting so much effort into doing this now when you're probably going to have to start all over again in 72 hours, but at least you seem to be having fun.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 192

Post by Quin »

me sleep in long time
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Another note: DDL’s vote for kyle means nothing if we assume they knew he was safe today.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

After that flip, I probably need to re-evaluate things. I'm going to start again from square one.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:05 pm After that flip, I probably need to re-evaluate things. I'm going to start again from square one.
Why? What are your immediate thoughts and what's being reassessed?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I thought he was good. At a point I'd have put money on it tbh. I feel like his flip is enough of a kick up the ass to re-evaluate my reads.

This makes Scotty look even better to me though.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:11 pm I thought he was good. At a point I'd have put money on it tbh. I feel like his flip is enough of a kick up the ass to re-evaluate my reads.

I'm highly interested in any thoughts you have on DDL.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:12 pm
Quin wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:11 pm I thought he was good. At a point I'd have put money on it tbh. I feel like his flip is enough of a kick up the ass to re-evaluate my reads.

He's a good'un.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:13 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:12 pm

He's a good'un.
I disagree. Tell me why you feel this way.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[mention]Kylemii[/mention] what are your thoughts on DDL?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 453

Post by Epignosis »

Big Sexy fucked me.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:21 pm Big Sexy fucked me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 453

Post by Epignosis »

That's the one.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 166
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Serves you right for betting against the Rangers.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 255
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Game of Champions 2017 - Night 15

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

[mention]Sloonei[/mention]

You skipped these posts:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:12 pm I hate this pika2 thing. There is nobody there I wanna lynch.

Then again I think theres nobody I want to lynch anymore. I may have exhausted my own PoE.

If I have to pick from that list it would be one of Epi/Scotty/Kyle I think, because Ive felt good about Daisy all day and you seem to be mechanically confirmed on role 1.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:16 pm Truth is, we are looking at a game with probably 2 civs left, maybe 3. Almost everyone here is civ which is why everybody looks civ at least to me. I take any "X Y and Z are bad" post with ten grains of salt.

So let's do it differently.

People I absolutely will not lynch in the near future:

DDL
SVS
Quin
Sloonei
Spacedaisy
Blooper

People I dont wanna lynch but may have to:

Rest.
There was a time in the gane were I civ read everyone except you and Bob.

Then you got lynched and apparently your role confirmed you, a fact I'd rather believe other people in than dig this 2 month game to check. As for Bob, I got opposition to his lynch which made me think I might be wrong in the reasoning I was using.

So this left me with 0 bad reads whatsoever.

If I am to stay consistent to previous reads like you want me to, I should lynch nobody ever again.

Of course this won't do, so I had to create a new list of reads, where some civs are more lynchable than others. Including Kyle and INH, for example.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Hello everyone, I'm going to try and end night a few minutes early today at approximately 6:30 pm EDT. Please have your pms in by 4:30 pm EDT. Thank you very much.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:00 am @Sloonei

You skipped these posts:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:12 pm I hate this pika2 thing. There is nobody there I wanna lynch.

Then again I think theres nobody I want to lynch anymore. I may have exhausted my own PoE.

If I have to pick from that list it would be one of Epi/Scotty/Kyle I think, because Ive felt good about Daisy all day and you seem to be mechanically confirmed on role 1.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:16 pm Truth is, we are looking at a game with probably 2 civs left, maybe 3. Almost everyone here is civ which is why everybody looks civ at least to me. I take any "X Y and Z are bad" post with ten grains of salt.

So let's do it differently.

People I absolutely will not lynch in the near future:

DDL
SVS
Quin
Sloonei
Spacedaisy
Blooper

People I dont wanna lynch but may have to:

Rest.
There was a time in the gane were I civ read everyone except you and Bob.

Then you got lynched and apparently your role confirmed you, a fact I'd rather believe other people in than dig this 2 month game to check. As for Bob, I got opposition to his lynch which made me think I might be wrong in the reasoning I was using.

So this left me with 0 bad reads whatsoever.

If I am to stay consistent to previous reads like you want me to, I should lynch nobody ever again.

Of course this won't do, so I had to create a new list of reads, where some civs are more lynchable than others. Including Kyle and INH, for example.
My issue has to do with your progression on Kyle, from null to civ to bad with very little substance behind any of those reads, and with suspicious timing behind all of them. A possibility which I am considering is that you received a message from Kyle on one of the nights after lumping him in your blank pile, but I don't think this is something you're allowed to confirm or deny. Without that, your earlier behavior toward Kyle looks suspect. You did not talk about him much at all early, and when the lynch came down between me/him/scotty, you defended him the most and pushed against me. Then when I was lynched you seemed to just accept that I wasn't bad despite not having a reason of your own for doing this, and slipped onto the Kyle wagon with some questionable justification ("Kyle is the one I have felt least good about" after spending a couple days calling him a civilian and defending him in the thread).

It would be helpful, for me and possibly also for you, if you listed out your reasons for town reading everybody. You only need to do a sentence or a couple of words for everybody, it doesn't need to be a giant thing. If you want, you don't need to listen to me, I'm just some jerk from the internet.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: Game of Champions 2017 - Night 11

Post by Sloonei »

For anyone who doesn't feel like sitting through all of the ISOs I compiled last night, here's the truncated version of my DDL case:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:40 pm Blooper
Boomslang
Kylemii
Sloonei
Daisy
Lorab
Sig

Either have low activity or keep claiming real life reasons for low activity.

Out of those Daisy I read as civ, Sig is bad and Sloonei actually contributed a lot despite his own claim that he's busy. I'm slightly suspicious of him. The rest are blanks.

Maybe add second life sprityo too.
Night 11: Kyle is included in a list of players, but no read is given. He is "blank"/null.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:17 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:00 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:57 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:48 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:43 pm Based on what I have seen so far, my opinion on this game is that it's imbalanced in town's favor, and the main reason for that is that mafia's number of available night kills is very low.

Not killing people on purpose? That's suicidal. A mafia team that does that will get POE'd into oblivion.
Good point. Who do you want to vote for today?
Right now I'm between Bob and you, but I could get convinced to vote for Lorab or Booms I think.
Am I just on here by process of elimination? Why are scotty and kyle stronger town reads?

I don't have strong reads on any of the other three you named.
Scotty gives me good vibes in general and I feel like he's is one of the main suspects in every single game I've played with him.

I thought Kyle's struggle to be active looks legit. And I wonder why you keep bringing him up and it's mechanically confirmed he won't be lynched today.
Day 13: colonialbob and myself are DDL's top suspects. Kyle is beginning to take heat, but DDL says he "looks legit" and questions why I'm talking about him on a day when he can't be lynched (refrigerator).
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:50 pm Ok I'm stuggling to catch up.

I think Cbob's lynch is 9 days overdue.

I also feel bad about Sloonei a little but not enough to push a case on him. But I can vote for him maybe. If it's between him and Kyle I prefer him.

I feel slightly civ about Kyle he has said some good things and I thought his movement from inactivity to mid-activity felt genuine. I don 't wanna lynch him.

[VOTE: Cbob] aubergine
Day 15: DDL "feels slightly civ about Kyle", he "feels genuine." Votes for cbob instead, would later change to me. I was lynched by a margin of 1 vote over Kyle.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:00 pm Yeah screw it this won't catch on. My fault for not actually playing this game I suppose.

[VOTE: Sloonei] aubergine then
See?
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:58 pm I wanna lynch someone with two lives. I'm starting to be scared of the idea of scum getting with 2 lives to the endgame.

Right now those include Daisy, Booms, Kyle, Epi and INH.

I don't wanna lynch Daisy and probably not Epi but the other three are fair game.

Out of these three Kyle is the one I've felt the least good about. I thought his activity story felt genuine but who cares? Mafia goes inactive then starts caring too. Besides there is the Sprityo PoE thingy.

[VOTE: Kylemii] aubergine
Day 16: Narrows his list down to INH/Boomslang/Kyle. Chooses Kyle among them after spending a few days defending him.

If they're teammates, DDL spent the early phases in this thread keeping his distance from Kyle. There's little to no interaction between them until the later phases. Kyle was one of the players in the very small POE pool, but DDL defended him more than once. He was never aggressive in his defense, but he was persistent in it. His reasons, however, never progressed beyond a very vague form. He was one of the people to join the bandwagon against me which ran against the Kyle wagon on Day 15. DDL was more of a passive voice than active voice on this day.
After that lynch, other people dropped their suspicions of me and DDL seems to have pretended to know what was going on, and also dropped his suspicion of me. He abruptly pivoted to Kyle instead, perhaps to save himself from obvious scrutiny once Kyle is lynched and flips Even.

This theory would also need to assume that the Evens, presumably consisting entirely of Kyle and DDL at this stage, elected to kill DDL on Night 14 in order to buy him more credibility. It's a tough pill to swallow, and I'm not sure I'm ready to. But if there was a time when that might have been a viable strategy, that was it, and of all the ISOs I dug through last night, DDL's looked by far the worst to me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

[quote=Sloonei post_id=430800 time=1523897143 user_id=405

It would be helpful, for me and possibly also for you, if you listed out your reasons for town reading everybody. You only need to do a sentence or a couple of words for everybody, it doesn't need to be a giant thing. If you want, you don't need to listen to me, I'm just some jerk from the internet.
[/quote]

It's okay, i'll answer when I can. Though you are asking for something that is not in my memory I think. I don't remember my entire progression of reads in this game. I'll have to search my own posts.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I’m only asking for your current reads on players. You don’t need to go back and trace your thoughts from the beginning. Just tell me what you’re thinking right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Kyle needs to go.

If game is not over yet after that then Boom and Cbob are the best targets, maybe followed by Epi and Dom. Daisy and Scotty are possibilities because of the night action elimination thing, but I don't want to lynch them personally.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

MacDougall was not happy, but he had to admit he couldn’t blame his Macolytes completely. He had become too focused on preparing for his game and had let them take the reins to the detriment of them all.

“So boss, do we get to pick again tonight?” said one “we want to redeem ourselves.”

“No chance” said MacDougall “I’m taking back control of this operation”.

“How will you choose?”

“Who’s the fairest of them all?” MacDpugall asked quoting his favorite fairy tale.

Night 17 has ended. S~V~S has died. She was:
You are 20: Hercule Poirot, public detective (Phenon). Once in the game, you may verify a players role and affiliation. It will be announced publicly in the thread.

It is now day 18. It will last for 48 hours.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Re: Game of Champions 2017 - Day 18

Suddenly the tinfoiling makes some sense.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

She insisted this role existed and targetted Speedchuck. Which means she targetted Speedchuck. Which means SVS was the one who originally targetted him, not Nutella. Nutella probably never used her ability.

But the thread result didn't match SVS's personal read of Speed, so she tinfoiled that the ability was fooled somehow and that Speed was scum all along (could still be true technically).
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: kylemii] aubergine
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 460
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Bye SVS :/

I didn’t say this before so as not to influence kills and whatnot, but I like your case on DDL, [mention]Sloonei[/mention] . The only flag is the possibility of him killing himself N12.

If Kyle didn’t switch the lynch, then it was most likely someone that was around at EoD.

But of the remaining Pika1.0’s, he definitely looks the fishiest.

vote Kyleaubergine
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

DEATH LIST: Day 18

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:51 pm If you’re searching for this in the future, search for “Death List Day [x]”- it’s in the title.

Im just gonna try to post this once a phase until I die or the hosts put up a comparable list on the front page, cuz my memory ain’t what it used to be and it's a pain to search for this shit. I’ll do this one with only the facts as we know it:

DEATHS:

Color key:
Out of game, mafia team Evil Evens
Out of game, mafia team Strexcorp
Out of game, Civilian
Out of game, alignment unknown

D1 - Quin (no lynch) (link)
N1 - nijuu (link)
D2 - speedchuck (link)
N2 - Scotty (link)
D3 - nutella (changed from DDL) (link)
N3 - JackofHearts (link)
insertnamehere dies (link)
D4 - Long Con (link)
N4 - No kill (link)
D5 - Long Con (link)
N5 - Sig (link)
D6 - Colonialbob (link)
N6 - SVS (link)
D7 - Marmot (link)

BUTTON

N7 - JackofHearts (link)
Nutella dies (link)
D8 - Marmot (link)
N8 - Sprityo (link)
LoRab Dies (link)

MERGE

D9 - Wilgy (link)
N9 - DharmaHelper (link)
D10 - speedchuck (link)
N10 - No kill (link)
D11- Wilgy (link)
N11 - Dharma Helper (link)
D12 - sig (link)
N12 - Quin (link)
D13 - Lorab link
N13- No kill (link)
D14 - sprityo (link)
N14 - Dragon D Luffy (link)
D15 - Sloonei (link)
N15 - nijuu (link)
D16 - Kylemii (link)
N16 - No kill (link)
D17 - insertnamehere (link)
N17 - S~V~S (link)
—————————————————————————
Current Lives Left (as of D18)

Boomslang - 2
colonialbob - 1
Dom - 2
Dragon D Luffy - 1
Epignosis - 2
Kylemii - 1
Quin - 1
Scotty - 1
Sloonei - 1
SpaceDaisy - 2

Revealed Roles

Speedchuck's role reveal during Day 7 - link
Blooper's role reveal during Day 12 - link

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 163

Post by Spacedaisy »

I personally think the kill of DDL by the Evens makes me less inclined to suspect him. Was he under suspicion at that time?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

hey

who wants to join my voting block?
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 94

Post by Dom »

[VOTE: kyle] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i have a suggestion, if anyone's interested
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:19 pm i have a suggestion, if anyone's interested
dude tell me about it
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Quin wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:23 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:19 pm i have a suggestion, if anyone's interested
dude tell me about it
well today seems like one of those days where shit just dies down and no one posts anything cus everyone's made up their mind, and that's fine. It seems inevitable. I need to be lynched for proc of elim purposes

it'd be good to fill this time and space with speculation on who the last baddies are but all of the speculation that's currently being done is being done under the assumption that I'll flip as an Even Steven and is therefore about to be useless.

So I'd suggest/request to anyone who's just bored that they get a head start on speculation regarding other baddie-leftover grouping possibilities? Regardless of your feelings about me and my role in this game, and even if you plan to vote me anyway, it would make me feel a little better about the fate of this game.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

or shit dude i guess i could do it

ill have to look at my work schedule
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Quin wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:09 pm hey

What are you thinking?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:07 pm I personally think the kill of DDL by the Evens makes me less inclined to suspect him. Was he under suspicion at that time?
I’m not digging right now, I’m frankly a little burned out right now, but I do remember Quin being DDL’s biggest detractor for some reasons that I never fully grasped

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:39 pm
dude tell me about it
well today seems like one of those days where shit just dies down and no one posts anything cus everyone's made up their mind, and that's fine. It seems inevitable. I need to be lynched for proc of elim purposes

it'd be good to fill this time and space with speculation on who the last baddies are but all of the speculation that's currently being done is being done under the assumption that I'll flip as an Even Steven and is therefore about to be useless.

So I'd suggest/request to anyone who's just bored that they get a head start on speculation regarding other baddie-leftover grouping possibilities? Regardless of your feelings about me and my role in this game, and even if you plan to vote me anyway, it would make me feel a little better about the fate of this game.
Kyle/DDL as the last Evens
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:40 pm or shit dude i guess i could do it

If you're not the even we're looking for, it's between Epi and Daisy for me.

If we assume evens are killing even nights, Scotty was killed by them and has been a force against Strex. Unlikely to be either. The end of the Sloonei lynch had me thinking he was good after all. Feeling good about 2.0 also.

Should I be clearing either of the other 2 of being even?
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:39 pm
dude tell me about it

Not a bad idea. Why don’t you get us started my man?

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:46 pm

What are you thinking?
scum killed my dad SVS so i need someone to replace her

responsibilities include being in consistent agreement on the best lynch candidate, having unwavering trust in one another and being super passive aggressive to anyone not in the circle

currently scouting sloonei for this position but...stay tuned
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:47 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:07 pm I personally think the kill of DDL by the Evens makes me less inclined to suspect him. Was he under suspicion at that time?
I’m not digging right now, I’m frankly a little burned out right now, but I do remember Quin being DDL’s biggest detractor for some reasons that I never fully grasped
FAKE NEWS
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Quin wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:55 pm

What are you thinking?

responsibilities include being in consistent agreement on the best lynch candidate, having unwavering trust in one another and being super passive aggressive to anyone not in the circle

Didn’t realize SVS was your dad

Did she know that?

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:00 pm

What are you thinking?

Didn’t realize SVS was your dad

Did she know that?
DharmaHelper wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:56 pm
Quin wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:49 pm DH and SVS are my mummy and daddy in this game and I trust them unconditionally.
Mummy and Daddy, respectively?
yes
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Quin wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:51 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:40 pm or shit dude i guess i could do it

If you're not the even we're looking for, it's between Epi and Daisy for me.

If we assume evens are killing even nights, Scotty was killed by them and has been a force against Strex. Unlikely to be either. The end of the Sloonei lynch had me thinking he was good after all. Feeling good about 2.0 also.

Should I be clearing either of the other 2 of being even?
the "other two" being epi and daisy, or sloonei and scotty?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

the former
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Scotty wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:53 pmNot a bad idea. Why don’t you get us started my man?
don't tell me what to do :[
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Quin wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:03 pmthe former
no i don't think so
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

What are you thinking?

Sign me up
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”