Pete the Persian (host/dead/non)
63%

Total votes: 16
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 78

Re: Ancient Greece Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Lunalee »

Scotty wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:02 pm I’m liking Luna’s organicness today. I don’t feel as brash and accusatory as I felt yesterday.

There’s a bunch of peeps I’m unsure of in this game. Like SpaceDaisy. When she gets back from margaritaville, I hope she can show some of that civ life I remember from GoC(even tho she wasn’t civ lol)
Well I'm flattered :biggrin:
Luna's Wins/Losses
Spoiler: show
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 78

Post by Lunalee »

[mention]speedchuck[/mention] , I'm surprised you haven't placed a vote yet today. Who do you suspect?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 499
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Scotty wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:02 pm I’m liking Luna’s organicness today. I don’t feel as brash and accusatory as I felt yesterday.

There’s a bunch of peeps I’m unsure of in this game. Like SpaceDaisy. When she gets back from margaritaville, I hope she can show some of that civ life I remember from GoC(even tho she wasn’t civ lol)
I think Daisy just hasn't gotten invested in this game yet, partially due to a combination of RL factors (working with a bad knee, her birthday, etc.) and game factors (namely, the sheer number of posts to read). I'm GTHing her as town but very slightly because there's not much to base it off of quite yet. I'm with you that hopefully she can throw herself in the ring sooner rather than later.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:01 pm M Plus 7 - catch!
Golden wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:11 am Sloonei
Colin
LC
Luna (changed read for me)

These four read quite team-compatible to me. Lots of links between their behaviours that could make sense. I’ll elaborate when I get time but generally pressed for time on long explanations right now - but anyone else who feels like grabbing the ball, I think this is a good set of four to examine in the collective.
Golden wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:48 am OK so like, some random case-ish but not actually case thoughts on my proposed solution to the game.

I'm looking forward to sloonei saying his stuff on me because I always get a better read of how genuine people are being when they are talking about their perceptions of me. In any event, I agree entirely with Marmot that sloonei has been a little cautious in his reaction to my suspicion, almost like he's dodging dealing with me. I don't like.

There's quite a few things I don't like about the sloonster actually - he feels right off the mark, and I don't think it's just 'busy'. I think his 'energy' to 'content' ratio is off kilter. I really dislike his Nova vote. So much of this is gut but my gut is screaming.

Sloonei's voted for Colin in a way that feels out of context. Colin voted for Lunalee in a way that felt meaningless. LC has soft defended Colin and Sloonei. Lunalee seems to be tunneling on me which I don't object to so much in principle except it feels like there's not much there for how sustained it is. The suspicion started just after I called out LC, having already called out Sloonei. If Luna is bad, she's first time bad, and this is the kind of subtle misstep I could see someone making in their first time out. Nothing big, just a little timing. Basically I'm proposing a good chunk of distancing plus a good bit of whatever the opposite of distancing is.

Besides that, the overall interactions between the lot don't fill me with much confidence. There's plenty in there (like the soft defences), but even little interactions like this make me tingle a bit:
Long Con wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:46 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:44 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:42 pm
Dom wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:38 pm Golden, GTH, is LC bad?
WORST, this is the worst, seriously you are so bad, Golden already suspects me and voted for me so let's ask the crowd what the purpose of your post here REALLY is
Excuse me but Golden is voting for me.
Hey, I saw him first!

But I refer to a past vote.
That's my thoughts. I'm leaving this here and going to bed.
[mention]Golden[/mention], this is good stuff. Definitely mulling over it. I hadn't even thought about interactions yet because we haven't had a flip, but that's possible for sure. I personally have difficulty with forming teams even with remote accuracy this early, but simultaneously I think your theory is plausible for sure. I think the most compelling points are Colin distancing from Luna with his odd vote (which then at least puts it in some kind of strategic perspective) and Sloonei and LC's interaction post you outlined.

Add in Luna's behavior today re: Sloonei, which I think only helps your case, and you definitely have an intriguing argument here.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Alright, I've spent too long here again with a very important deadline looming Monday/Tuesday. I'll be gone for a while this time probably, especially since what little free time I have the rest of today should go to The Genius. I'll probably be back tomorrow, but we'll see.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 207

Post by speedchuck »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:06 pm @speedchuck , I'm surprised you haven't placed a vote yet today. Who do you suspect?
Coliniscool, Sloonei, Quin... and I could probably find some others with an ISO.

I have plenty of time to place my vote, and I've been waiting for Mac to come back so I could pry about his 'plan.' But I'll go ahead and vote for colin anyway.
[VOTE: coliniscool] aubergine
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 548
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I need to stop signing up for Jay games. This is annoying.

I have some urgent school business to take care of tonight. I don’t know when, if at all, I’ll be able to respond to things in here. The only case I’ve seen brought against me was Mac’s. I responded to it, and zero people responded back. I assume you’ve all talked about me in my absence but I don’t have any notifications. This is lame, don’t lynch me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 345

Post by wolbre04 »

Sloon is NOT mafia, he's probably an indie imo but may side with scum eventually
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

wolbre04 wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:29 pm Sloon is NOT mafia, he's probably an indie imo but may side with scum eventually
What gives you the idea that he is indie and not mafia specifically?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 462
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

M Plus 7 wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:30 pm
Dom wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:52 pm MP's vote is weird af.
Yeah, probably, it's a pressure vote that I certainly didn't intend on keeping necessarily. JoH has like 80 posts and yet off the top of my head I remember very little of any stances he's had on anything. I'm trying to make sure that we concentrate on as much of the field as possible right now because I feel like most of us have only been talking about a few, such as Sloonei and Colin.

And frankly it's really because I just felt like I needed to step away from the LC thing for a little while; I can tunnel pretty bad unfairly and I didn't want to do that.
In his defense, Jack has lamented the same thing.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

M Plus 7 wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:59 pm I am cool with Sloonei receiving some heat because I feel like he's pretty suspicious, but I want to emphasize that I don't think letting a wagon develop this early will be beneficial to any of us. We need to keep the discussion moving and the heat on a variety of players. I don't want anyone getting complacent or just coming in and parking on Sloonei and then fucking off.
Seriously?

Colin has 5 votes just like Sloonei. Why do you complain about the Sloonei wagon?>

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

M Plus 7 wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:07 pm

I think Daisy just hasn't gotten invested in this game yet, partially due to a combination of RL factors (working with a bad knee, her birthday, etc.) and game factors (namely, the sheer number of posts to read). I'm GTHing her as town but very slightly because there's not much to base it off of quite yet. I'm with you that hopefully she can throw herself in the ring sooner rather than later.
I don't really see a reason to call her town based on that but that's just me I guess.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Marmot wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:39 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:59 pm I am cool with Sloonei receiving some heat because I feel like he's pretty suspicious, but I want to emphasize that I don't think letting a wagon develop this early will be beneficial to any of us. We need to keep the discussion moving and the heat on a variety of players. I don't want anyone getting complacent or just coming in and parking on Sloonei and then fucking off.
Seriously?

Colin has 5 votes just like Sloonei. Why do you complain about the Sloonei wagon?>
Because the wagon against me is stupid.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Re: Ancient Greece Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Marmot »

[mention]Sloonei[/mention]
Marmot wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:57 am A quick read through Sloonei's post history brings up a few mentions of Golden. There are only a few of them (aside from the last hour) that weren't direct responses to Golden himself as a result of something Golden said. Those are quoted below.

Sloonei wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:53 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:33 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:17 pm
Dom wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:10 pm
Dom wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:32 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:28 pm
But your vote is currently on him.
Weird how I was inactive and people discussed my meta.
I'll elaborate on this.

She's heard of my meta in games I never really played in? Really, my meta came up?

suspect af. who in btsc gave you an idea of my meta?
nah you were compared to other players to me in discord in the past when we were OT discussing prolific Syndicate mafia players.
Nope. Don't believe this.

[VOTE: dunya] aubergine
There is a consistent theme of dunya suspicion in LC's post history, but this is where he placed his vote. This is my least favorite point I've seen brought against dunya in the game, so I'm not crazy about it being the apparent straw that broke the camel's back for LC. He made a more substantial point against her here:
Long Con wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:12 am
Marmot wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:08 am
Long Con wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:03 am
dunya wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:01 am
Golden wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:49 am The one that stands out the most right now is dunya's vote for scotty - I have no history with dunya, but dunya has no history with scotty. It's possible it stands out for 'culture clash' reasons.
I dunno. I prodded Scotty for info on his personality both from Scotty and others, and backed it up with a vote. My vote and questioning his motives and sincerity has created discussion. This is a good thing. We have 48 hours; my vote's moving all over the place before I make a more informed Day 1 decision.
This post strengthens my suspicion of dunya. Votes for pressure don't have a lot of teeth when you explain them away as harmless prodders.
I do the same thing sometimes... because I'm bad.
Me too. I think maybe it was the original Phenon when I was doing that, and I got called out correctly for it. That's precisely why I am sensitive to it now.
But I don't necessarily agree that that is suspicious. Dunya announced her vote as a pressure vote well after the fact, and being open about pressure voting on Day 1 was fairly standard on RYM, where dunya comes from.
Long Con wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:25 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:23 pm For someone to think I’m bad in this game they have to believe...
You turn out bad and you'll never be able to say this phrase again. :grin: I'll be watching.
This post feels like it could be indirectly setting up a tinfoil case against Golden, and I don't love that.

I'd like to reads from LC on players not called dunya.

Sloonei accues Long Con of setting up a tinfoil case against Golden.

Sloonei wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:00 pm
Choutas wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:28 am Sloppy -> Scumtell
Random voting -> Scumtell

Anyway, I always work the evening shift so expect low to zero participation from 14:00 to 24:00
It's possible I could scrabble some posts here and there but my participation in this game will be from low to low-average.
It's a blast we get to play again together guys. Thank you Jay.
It's been a long time since I played a game with choutas, but I struggle to see how he can label "random voting" as a scumtell. Choutas is another player who has been predominantly focused on one suspect (Golden), and I don't agree with his reasoning at all. @Choutas give me other reads.

Sloonei asks Choutas for reads on players aside from Golden.

Addendum: I don't really know where these concerns he mentions stems from. If anything, Sloonei was turning other players' attention away from Golden, intentionally or not.
Marmot wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:15 am To expound on Sloonei, I think his posts from Day 1 suggest he's treading lightly around Golden, a player who is dangerous when he's on either alignment. Golden voted for Sloonei a few times so far this game, Sloonei responded to those votes. But Sloonei's only other mentions of Golden were talking to other players who suspected Golden.

If Sloonei is civilian, I don't see reason for him to behave this way with Golden, nor would I expect him to. And if he does have concerns, I'd like to hear them, because I don't see evidence of these concerns yet.

Oooh, I almost forgot, Sloonei also disagreed with Long Con's and my unwillingness to play Golden's game.

I dunno, there's a consistent distraction from Golden that Sloonei's putting up.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:42 pm
Seriously?

That's not the point.

There are two wagons with 5 votes. MP7 says one of those two players is suspicious, but that we shouldn't let a wagon form on him.

Like, what about Colin? Is he just chopped liver?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

My concerns about Golden did not exist on Day 1. The short version is that, for all his activity, I see him providing support to other people’s cases more than I see him generating his own reads. That may be unfair and perhaps i’ve just not read a lot of his posts. But I see him following a good amount. A lot of my play has been dealing with the players who are in the thread at the moment with me. That hasn’t included Golden very often.

What do you mean when you say there’s “a comsistent distraction from Golden” by me?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Scotty wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:34 pm
wolbre04 wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:29 pm Sloon is NOT mafia, he's probably an indie imo but may side with scum eventually
He's not acting townie but not quite scum either. Additionally I hinted at what I meant in an earlier post. Mac saw it. Colin should be getting more votes, Sloonei can be dealt with later if he's 3p
ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Marmot wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:45 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:42 pm
Seriously?

That's not the point.

There are two wagons with 5 votes. MP7 says one of those two players is suspicious, but that we shouldn't let a wagon form on him.

Like, what about Colin? Is he just chopped liver?
I know what your point was. My point is that the votes for me suck.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

wolbre04 wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:49 pm
He's not acting townie but not quite scum either. Additionally I hinted at what I meant in an earlier post. Mac saw it. Colin should be getting more votes, Sloonei can be dealt with later if he's 3p
In what ways am I not acting town?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:49 pm My concerns about Golden did not exist on Day 1. The short version is that, for all his activity, I see him providing support to other people’s cases more than I see him generating his own reads. That may be unfair and perhaps i’ve just not read a lot of his posts. But I see him following a good amount. A lot of my play has been dealing with the players who are in the thread at the moment with me. That hasn’t included Golden very often.

What do you mean when you say there’s “a comsistent distraction from Golden” by me?
That’s not only unfair, it’s patently incorrect. Who was on you first, me or Mac? Who was on Colin first? Who was on LC first? This idea is revisionist.

Even if it was true, what’s the problem? There’s nothing wrong with following a good case. I’m not stubborn for the sake of it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 517
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

M Plus 7 wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:39 am
Kylemii wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:50 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:46 am
Turnip Head wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:32 pm And I never read the townie handbook. I saw it on the shelf and it's like 800 pages and mostly incomprehensible.
Just had to say that this explains my playstyle so well; I read it cover to cover. Twice. Doesn't seem to do me much good. :p
real book, or extended metaphor?
Extended metaphor, sorry. Just a bad joke. :p
i want to read the book :(
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:53 pm
Your d/n1 was just gutread weird to me. Other people (Mac?) said your meta seemed off. I think you're indie
ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Golden wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:55 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:49 pm My concerns about Golden did not exist on Day 1. The short version is that, for all his activity, I see him providing support to other people’s cases more than I see him generating his own reads. That may be unfair and perhaps i’ve just not read a lot of his posts. But I see him following a good amount. A lot of my play has been dealing with the players who are in the thread at the moment with me. That hasn’t included Golden very often.

That’s not only unfair, it’s patently incorrect. Who was on you first, me or Mac? Who was on Colin first? Who was on LC first? This idea is revisionist.

Even if it was true, what’s the problem? There’s nothing wrong with following a good case. I’m not stubborn for the sake of it.
I have not read half the thread. This may all be untrue and unfair. I admitted to that. I haven't seen you offer a substantial case on me, for instance. I've just seen Mac's case which you apparently agree with.

When I say "I've seen", I mean that literally. This is what I have seen. A lot of the thread has not been seen by me, and I think that's contributing to people suspecting me. It happened in GoC too. I'm a busy person and reading every word of the thread is not an effective use of my time.

I need to stop playing mafia right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

wolbre04 wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:01 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:53 pm
Your d/n1 was just gutread weird to me. Other people (Mac?) said your meta seemed off. I think you're indie
I can do nothing with this.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Yep, I’m not worried about it being unfair, I understand why.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

M Plus 7 wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:39 am
Kylemii wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:50 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:46 am
Turnip Head wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:32 pm And I never read the townie handbook. I saw it on the shelf and it's like 800 pages and mostly incomprehensible.
Just had to say that this explains my playstyle so well; I read it cover to cover. Twice. Doesn't seem to do me much good. :p
real book, or extended metaphor?
Extended metaphor, sorry. Just a bad joke. :p
it's okay, i forgdont be sorry
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I haven’t made a case on you but I don’t really feel like I need to. Mac, marmot, MP have all articulated aspects of why I suspect you.

It could legitimately be time pressure that is causing the behaviour shift but... I mean, I’m not convinced it is. Lots of people will miss chunks of the thread and may or may not read everything, that’s no biggie. What’s more of a biggie is if you let that hamstring your ability to produce reads and content based on the parts you do read.

Your view of me was a little concerning last night because, as I pointed out, I didn’t believe you had a scum read on me and you agreed. It’s not that it wastes your time putting out reservations about players you town read, at least not entirely. But when you have limited time surely you’re best to generate as many reads as you can.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Thanks I don't trust long con
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

im just reading his shit and i think.... I don't trust these long con words coming from his long con fingers
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Golden wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:09 pm I haven’t made a case on you but I don’t really feel like I need to. Mac, marmot, MP have all articulated aspects of why I suspect you.

It could legitimately be time pressure that is causing the behaviour shift but... I mean, I’m not convinced it is. Lots of people will miss chunks of the thread and may or may not read everything, that’s no biggie. What’s more of a biggie is if you let that hamstring your ability to produce reads and content based on the parts you do read.

Your view of me was a little concerning last night because, as I pointed out, I didn’t believe you had a scum read on me and you agreed. It’s not that it wastes your time putting out reservations about players you town read, at least not entirely. But when you have limited time surely you’re best to generate as many reads as you can.
Fair enough. I just wanted to express my reservations while I was in the neighborhood of Golden. I had not said much about you, as Marmot has been so kind to point out.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

That’s true.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Sloonei - out of LC, Luna, Colin, who is most likely to be bad, gth
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Golden wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:15 pm Sloonei - out of LC, Luna, Colin, who is most likely to be bad, gth
Colin
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Are any of them highly likely to be town?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Kylemii wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:12 pm im just reading his shit and i think.... I don't trust these long con words coming from his long con fingers
That's why I think he's civilian lol

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Kylemii wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:12 pm im just reading his shit and i think.... I don't trust these long con words coming from his long con fingers
What do you make of doms comparison to his GoC game
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i am maybe too high for this catchump
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Golden wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:20 pm
What do you make of doms comparison to his GoC game
I never actually read long cons shit in goc, I just pretended to,., that's my next stemp after i catcup here
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 620
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Kylemii wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:20 pm i am maybe too high for this catchump
Come sit by Papa Turnip and relax your troubled mind :mafia: :kadaj: :kadaj:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Golden wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:19 pm Are any of them highly likely to be town?
:shrug: LC is never a player who I read well one way or the other, and Lunalee too new for me to offer anything definitive. I do not know why she is voting for me, and I don’t feel like she adequately addressed my question from last night.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i like mp
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

good posts, 7/10
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Stop quoting me; this stupid atmention feature is sucking me back in to the thread every time I visit the site. :p

Seriously?

Colin didn't have 5 votes when I said that. I just threw in Sloonei's name because he was clearly leading at the time with the most votes. Either way, poorly worded.. I echo the same exact sentiment for any wagon with 5 votes on it.

I also felt like Sloonei is more suspicious than Colin, though probably not by much anymore now that Dom and Golden explained the Colin suspicion to me more.

Why are you upset about it?

It's OK to have wagons in the latter stage of the Day phase, by all means. But we need to keep discussion going on everyone and that's more likely if there aren't huge wagons early in the day phase. That's all I'm saying.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

[mention]M Plus 7[/mention]

Stop checking the thread every time someone mentions you.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 288

Post by MacDougall »

I don't think Sloonei's recent posts are very convincing.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:30 pm @M Plus 7

Stop checking the thread every time someone mentions you.
Dammit, you got me. :p

Yeah, I'm going to have to get used to that. I don't think I've really played a game in full swing since we got these.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Anyway, bye now!
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:33 pm I don't think Sloonei's recent posts are very convincing.
You don’t think any of my posts are convincing
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

It feels like an echo chamber in here mostly. The same opinions being recycled. So few people offering original thoughts. I am also very uncomfortable with being referred to as supertown and what have you. I don't like this target on my back

It sucks that Colin hasn't been able to comment since he took all these votes and Sloonei has but it was fairly innocuous. I am moved on Marmot.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:38 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:33 pm I don't think Sloonei's recent posts are very convincing.
You don’t think any of my posts are convincing
You are talking to one of the few who isn't voting for you.

Return to “Previous Jobs”