Pete the Persian (host/dead/non)
63%

Total votes: 16
wolbre04
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 345

Re: Ancient Greece Mafia [Day 2]

Post by wolbre04 »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:19 am Quin why did Wolbre single you out for a read just to explain to us that he can't single you out as scum? Is it because you are teammates and he is clumsily outing you and himself?
No I'm not this tragic
I'm also not scum
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 288

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:31 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:24 am
Quin wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:21 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:19 am Quin why did Wolbre single you out for a read just to explain to us that he can't single you out as scum? Is it because you are teammates and he is clumsily outing you and himself?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Why did you read Golden's posts so intently so as to uncover a single line in his Sloonei case about Sloonei's vote on Colin when you have substituted in and said you won't be bothering to catch up? Was it because you traded into a scum team BTSC and they told you that Sloonei was under pressure and decided the best thing to do is to come after Golden as opposed to me, given that Golden already has a few people suspect of him, me included, whereas nobody is scum reading me?

Don't answer that. It's a rhetorical question.
Is Quin bad or is Sloonei bad?
As a civilian I don't have the luxury of knowing the answer to that, so I am erring on the side of caution and leaving no stone unturned. Ticking all boxes if you will.

Currently I am playing with the idea that Wolbre and Quin are teammates and Wolbre's play is reflective of him having knowledge of Sloonei not being bad. Try it on.
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

wolbre04 wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:34 am
No I'm not this tragic
I'm also not scum
Quinn had just posted before me so he was fresh on my mind
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Actually I do want an answer to what drew you to that particular post of Golden's [mention]Quin[/mention]. Did you just happen upon it in your pseudo catch up?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 220
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

[mention]Quin[/mention] Mac is not intending to be mean to you. He is simply coldly analysing your play and finding it wanting, resulting in the requisite amount of pressure being applied to you with the ultimate goal of winning this game via lynching those whom were selected as Persian.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Long Con wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:36 am @Quin Mac is not intending to be mean to you. He is simply coldly analysing your play and finding it wanting, resulting in the requisite amount of pressure being applied to you with the ultimate goal of winning this game via lynching those whom were selected as Persian.
Thank you [mention]Long Con[/mention].
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

You owe me one.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I like you Wolbre. Promise you'll continue to play here.

BRB building a case to lynch Wolbre.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 115

Post by Quin »

i am not going to sit here and be subjugated to this kind of defamation.

so i sleep instead :offtobed:

[mention]MacDougall[/mention] i'm obviously going to put in some effort to understand why some things are as they are, at least. i wanted to know why people were treating these two lynches as a sure thing. i wound up reading that post.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 115

Post by Quin »

(literally everything i posted in the past half hour should have been tagged in sarc fyi)
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

I just think that lynching sloonei is likely to be a mislynch. As I said, Colin's team has prolly given up on trying to save that wagon. Quinn had just posted before me so I saw his comment in the preview page. Is it really that odd that I jokingly asked longcon if he was a wolf from an image when several people have him deep red?
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Ancient Greece Mafia [Day 1]

Post by MacDougall »

wolbre04 wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:42 am Am I missing a running timer?

Also, I usually will post a little list with alignments/flips/deaths at the end of each phase if that's allowed here. It helps me gamesolve a bit and also is useful to others (I use these on my home forum when I host)
This is a sample one from A Super Smash Bros game I hosted :)
Wolbre you promised to provide us with this little list at the end of each phase and have failed to deliver. Disappointing.
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:39 am I like you Wolbre. Promise you'll continue to play here.

BRB building a case to lynch Wolbre.
I'll play more I just feel useless atm lol
Prep for mislynch :srsnod:
ImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Oh yeah I have that one second
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

wolbre04 wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:40 am I just think that lynching sloonei is likely to be a mislynch. As I said, Colin's team has prolly given up on trying to save that wagon. Quinn had just posted before me so I saw his comment in the preview page. Is it really that odd that I jokingly asked longcon if he was a wolf from an image when several people have him deep red?
Why? The votes are equal. Why would they have given up? All they need to do is get Sloonei one vote ahead. And how do you know Colin has a team? Did you make a direct comment at everybody else that has appeared in your preview page during this game? Little bit.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Wolbre if this were a caught of law .. you'd get off scot free because everything here is hearsay and there is no evidence. But sadly for you it's not.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

wolbre04 wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:40 amIs it really that odd that I jokingly asked longcon if he was a wolf from an image when several people have him deep red?
Not odd at all. How clearly normal of you, when several people have me in deep red. Very apparent that you are not odd, and are just one of the good ol' boys with your LC suspicion.
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Choutas
ColinIsCool
Dom
dunya
Epignosis Brasidas - Persian Town (Mafia Killed N1)
Golden
Jackofhearts2005
Quin
Kylemii
lapluie / colonialbob
Long Con
Lunalee
M Plus 7
MacDougall
Marmot
novaselinenever
Scotty
Sig Themistocles - Athenian Town (Lynched D1)
Sloonei
Spacedaisy
speedchuck
Turnip Head
wolbre04
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:44 am Wolbre if this were a caught of law ..
I can't quite place your accent....
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

wolbre04 wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:46 am Choutas
ColinIsCool
Dom
dunya
Epignosis Brasidas - Persian Town (Mafia Killed N1)
Golden
Jackofhearts2005
Quin
Kylemii
lapluie / colonialbob
Long Con
Lunalee
M Plus 7
MacDougall
Marmot
novaselinenever
Scotty
Sloonei
Spacedaisy
speedchuck
Turnip Head
wolbre04
There's Persian town roles?? I really should read the roles.
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:43 am
wolbre04 wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:40 am I just think that lynching sloonei is likely to be a mislynch. As I said, Colin's team has prolly given up on trying to save that wagon. Quinn had just posted before me so I saw his comment in the preview page. Is it really that odd that I jokingly asked longcon if he was a wolf from an image when several people have him deep red?
Why? The votes are equal. Why would they have given up? All they need to do is get Sloonei one vote ahead. And how do you know Colin has a team? Did you make a direct comment at everybody else that has appeared in your preview page during this game? Little bit.
I don't have anything of value to say about you because I'll sound like another broken record again
ImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Long Con wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:47 am
wolbre04 wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:46 am Choutas
ColinIsCool
Dom
dunya
Epignosis Brasidas - Spartan Town (Mafia Killed N1)
Golden
Jackofhearts2005
Quin
Kylemii
lapluie / colonialbob
Long Con
Lunalee
M Plus 7
MacDougall
Marmot
novaselinenever
Scotty
Sloonei
Spacedaisy
speedchuck
Turnip Head
wolbre04
There's Persian town roles?? I really should read the roles.
You saw nothing
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 191

Post by Dom »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:35 am
Dom wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:31 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:24 am
Quin wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:21 am
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Why did you read Golden's posts so intently so as to uncover a single line in his Sloonei case about Sloonei's vote on Colin when you have substituted in and said you won't be bothering to catch up? Was it because you traded into a scum team BTSC and they told you that Sloonei was under pressure and decided the best thing to do is to come after Golden as opposed to me, given that Golden already has a few people suspect of him, me included, whereas nobody is scum reading me?

Don't answer that. It's a rhetorical question.
Is Quin bad or is Sloonei bad?
As a civilian I don't have the luxury of knowing the answer to that, so I am erring on the side of caution and leaving no stone unturned. Ticking all boxes if you will.

Currently I am playing with the idea that Wolbre and Quin are teammates and Wolbre's play is reflective of him having knowledge of Sloonei not being bad. Try it on.
I imagine a different relationship between sloonei and wolbre if sloonei isn't bad.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 191

Post by Dom »

remmebering when i used to be funny
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Long Con wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:46 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:44 am Wolbre if this were a caught of law ..
I can't quite place your accent....
Caught of law. How very pun unintended of me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

wolbre04 wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:47 am
I don't have anything of value to say about you because I'll sound like another broken record again
I asked you fair questions. Why are you so sure that Sloonei is a mislynch? Make some points in his favour. Why is he town? Why would Colin's team have prolly given up? And why is it so apparent that Colin has a team?

Is it because.

a) You are bad.
b) Sloonei is not and you know this because you are.
c) Colin is on your team.

I think. Yes.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Getting a thorough examination from me is a rite of passage here. You learn to love it. It becomes soothing, warm and familiar eventually.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 620
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

[mention]Long Con[/mention], why don't you like coffee? Do you get your caffeine fix some other way? What do you fiend for?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I don't really require caffeine in the morning. I drink tea sometimes, it has some caffeine. I fiend for weed.

I just don't like the taste of coffee. The smell is pretty nice I guess. I don't like peanut butter either... I share that because it just blows some peoples' minds.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Long Con would you believe that at first I was going to ask if you had just smoked a bowl but then thought better of it and instead changed it to coffee?

Because I did.

Also I'm leaving Wolbre alone. He's an indie and he thinks Sloonei is too.
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:50 am
wolbre04 wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:47 am
I asked you fair questions. Why are you so sure that Sloonei is a mislynch? Make some points in his favour. Why is he town? Why would Colin's team have prolly given up? And why is it so apparent that Colin has a team?

Is it because.

a) You are bad.
b) Sloonei is not and you know this because you are.
c) Colin is on your team.

I think. Yes.
You forgot choice d being none of the above (unless c refers to Colin being town with me but I highly doubt he's town so I'm gonna go with D)
I feel like if someone were to suddenly jump on the sloonei wagon that would just seem odd to me. I'm theorizing that Colin is scum and therefore has a team.

Regarding Sloon,
Especially D1 stuff I think looked nice as time went on
Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:27 am Hey I just got to Colin's vote. Let's look at it.
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:52 pm I don't like the case for nova right now; reading the thread, it looks like it's based on the whole sig thing, but then why wouldn't people just vote sig? Feels weird to me, but sig doesn't seem like scum either. I don't think using hedge words is necessarily a scum tell, I think some people just talk like that (you might notice I say the word "just" about a thousand times a post, for example.) Nothing after that changed my view of him.
Why would people vote sig in nova's place? I don't see how a vote for nova based on his interaction with sig necessitates a sig suspicion.
I don't think Epignosis is scum right now. I think he doesn't give a shit, but there's a big difference there. I can't support lynching him.

So as far as people who did ping me ... The case against lunalee was interesting. I really don't like the scenario she outlines where Persians conspire on day 1 to lynch dunya, I don't think it's likely and it seems like big buddying. She kind of reminds me of my scum play in FWWM, possibly acting overly friendly as obfuscation. GTH, scum read right now, and that's the best I can go for.

[VOTE: lunalee] aubergine
I agree with him RE: Epi. And in Epi's spirit, I'm gonna pick out the word "interesting" here. Interesting is an empty word in the context of suspicions. Either a case is strong or it's weak. Interesting means nothing. Why does "the scenario she outlines" point to scum lunalee? This post kind of feels constructed to generate a vote on a player rather than a sincere effort to produce a read.

Looking at the poll, I see that Kyle also voted for Luna, but I can't see what the order was. Was kyle's vote before or after this? If Kyle was already there then I don't quite object to the strategy as strongly as I otherwise would. A 2-person train is not nothing in this poll, even with <10 minutes to go. Regardless, I am not a big fan of this vote. @ColinIsCool if you were to have ranked the three main wagons (nova, sig, epi) in order of preference at the time of this vote, how would that list have looked?
He didn't like the sig lynch (and it turned out to be a mislynch) that's largely the basis for my argument. He also seems to call out Colin a bit here for a janky vote.
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Wolbre in exchange for me leaving you alone I must insist you side with a Greek faction when the time comes. Failure to do this will result on me being very disappointed in you young man.
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:57 am Long Con would you believe that at first I was going to ask if you had just smoked a bowl but then thought better of it and instead changed it to coffee?

Because I did.

Thanks <3
But I'm town Image
ImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:58 am Wolbre in exchange for me leaving you alone I must insist you side with a Greek faction when the time comes. Failure to do this will result on me being very disappointed in you young man.
That's fair. Thanks pop
ImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 620
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

[mention]speedchuck[/mention] sort of disappeared

[mention]ColinIsCool[/mention] seems to have given up

[mention]Quin[/mention] is my new bestie

[mention]Kylemii[/mention] got too high and never finished his recap
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

wolbre04 wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:03 am
Golden wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:02 am
wolbre04 wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:59 am
novaselinenever wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:57 am
Marmot wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:47 am I find Mac's defense of wolbre's defense of Sloonei confoundling all at once.
It was really aggressive. He accused me of not wanting to bother analyze posts and I don't know where he's getting that from. I don't see a reason against Wolbre explaining his thoughts and giving the analysis of Sloonei's posts that lead him to believe that. It's standard procedure.
There's really no reason for me to explain anything further beyond "Sloonei isn't pure mafia. He might be 3p aligned mafia or regular town" at the moment. Night actions told me so and I'm confident in myself
You need to read those rules.
It's obvious in the thread based on who died imo and who is trading
This is where you indie claimed. It's not obvious in the thread based on who died and who is trading to anyone except you. Because you're in the Hellenic League, and you have BTSC with the other guys in the league and knew what they were going to do and you can see something in the items that have been taken that makes you think Sloonei is indie.
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:01 am
Marmot wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:47 am I find Mac's defense of wolbre's defense of Sloonei confoundling all at once.
It was really aggressive. He accused me of not wanting to bother analyze posts and I don't know where he's getting that from. I don't see a reason against Wolbre explaining his thoughts and giving the analysis of Sloonei's posts that lead him to believe that. It's standard procedure.
There's really no reason for me to explain anything further beyond "Sloonei isn't pure mafia. He might be 3p aligned mafia or regular town" at the moment. Night actions told me so and I'm confident in myself
This is where you indie claimed. It's not obvious in the thread based on who died and who is trading to anyone except you. Because you're in the Hellenic League, and you have BTSC with the other guys in the league and knew what they were going to do and you can see something in the items that have been taken that makes you think Sloonei is indie.
I didn't indie claim :sob:
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'm gonna go ahead and assume he's right about Sloonei being indie now. Explains everything about the pace issues I had with Sloonei on day one as well.
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

wolbre04 wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:03 am
I think he's one of the indies about to pick a team
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Okay Thebes. Whatever floats your boat down the Nile.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If you're not Indie, you're bad. You are leaking too much information all over the place. But you're indie, so it's fine.
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Also I wouldn't out someone like that because
1. I'm not an ass
2. It's against the rules bc you're claiming for someone
3. Even though I might seem simple I'm not that dumb
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:57 am Long Con would you believe that at first I was going to ask if you had just smoked a bowl but then thought better of it and instead changed it to coffee?

Because I did.

LOL not yet. I'll get to that right now.

I'm always confused by people calling people Indy. I don't know how one draws such a conclusion. How can you predict Indy behaviour?
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:04 am

Okay Thebes. Whatever floats your boat down the Nile.
I'm the representative from the Kingdom of Oh Shit What Have I Done
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Long Con wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:07 am

Because I did.

LOL not yet. I'll get to that right now.

I'm always confused by people calling people Indy. I don't know how one draws such a conclusion. How can you predict Indy behaviour?
Indies focus on indie relevant shit more than the rest of the players do.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Also, what's trading? I don't recall seeing any trading. We talkin' items here?
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Re: Ancient Greece Mafia [Day 0]

Post by wolbre04 »

[quote=sig post_id=431750 time=1524423172 user_id=411
he's also deadily as an independent and in my opinion if he's one of those three trading guys
[/quote]
I would've traded my left arm for this
Rip Sig
ImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Long Con wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:11 am Also, what's trading? I don't recall seeing any trading. We talkin' items here?
The indies have items that give abilities they can trade with certain players
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

See how aware he is of the indie roles. He thinks (knows really) Sloonei is Corinth (closest to picking a team). He is in the Indie BTSC and he let this slip because they have been talking about what things they are trading and such.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Quin is probably the other Indie

Return to “Previous Jobs”