Assassination Classroom [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 274
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Assassination Classroom [NIGHT 1]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Marmot wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:39 am One thing's for sure. Probably. I doubt that Epignosis is scum and JaggedJimmyJay is civilian.
I don’t see that exchange as fake, if that’s what you’re implying. I’d almost be willing to rule them out as w/w. Almost.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Marmot wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:44 am
sprityo wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:42 am caught up.

*middle fingers to the crowd*

im going to sleep
According to Lapluie's Law, you're a pure townie.
You joke but I’m actually tone reading Sprityo good (which is not healthy for my continued existence in this game but w/e). Need to check the contexts of his post Diz called out.
wolbre04
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 235

Post by wolbre04 »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 11:18 am
Marmot wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:44 am
sprityo wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:42 am caught up.

*middle fingers to the crowd*

im going to sleep
According to Lapluie's Law, you're a pure townie.
You joke but I’m actually tone reading Sprityo good (which is not healthy for my continued existence in this game but w/e). Need to check the contexts of his post Diz called out.
Diz just looked at part of what he had said, the context wasn't included and made him a bit less scummy, but still below the neutral line for me.
ImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 166

Post by Dyslexicon »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 3:12 pmAfter ME and FE, I think I can find town Sprityo (and thus not town Sprityo by contrast) with enough time.

Kinda doubt he’ll last long enough to test that theory. Really bad look.

Like an actual bad look, not like the fake fake fake unslip from way back when.
How much time are we talking? :p
Anyway, I actually tone read Sprit town myself. I just don't get what he's doing all of the time. I also haven't memorized all the limitations around when people can post and not, which I understand is a requirement to give a read (rolls eyes at Epi). Seems Sprit has had a busy time lately.
sprityo wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:01 amI voted off after she stated her reason. Albeit poor, was still a reason. I’m off my 24 hour shift so it’s time to come catchup on everything I missed
24 hour shift? o.o
Why did you vote yourself then? I took it as a joke? What I disliked, to be clear, is that you had lapluie as a suspect, voted yourself (so not helping any other lynch or pushing any other reads), and then after it's all done you come out critizing the lynch. It's just not constructive imo. It's also hypocritical, cause you didn't do anything to ensure a better lynch.
sprityo wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:22 ami want to add you cropped out the second quote's context so it looks worse :mafia:
Well no, I looked back at your voting to engage with your hypocrisy and engage with you. I didn't look at your whole ISO and wouldn't have posted that if I did. But it's fair to point out I should look closer at the whole context. I just remembered your vote, so the statement stood out to me as a red flag.
MacDougall wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 7:55 pm I agree with Jay about Epi being weirdo. That sprityo post getting all high horse about the lynch seems lame but I dunno about scum lame more just lame lame. I am pretty sure he got well over his lap sus since he only self voted because he couldn't unvote. The worst part about it is he didn't have the cajones to just vote someone else instead of himself but it's the sort of fearless weirdo move I see town make and get lynched for more than scum.

Sprityo why you no vote anyone else?

Also rip lap.

Phone posting this weekend so rip my contributions.
I think I agree, but mildly, with this. Sprit's "omg you lynched a townie" is lame lame. I didn't get why he voted himself. Epi vs Jay makes me want to smash something. What an unnecessary discussion. It could basically be as easy as this:

Jay: I have sneaking suspicion because I don't find Epi reevaluated and followed up on his reads to the standards I hold him.
Epi: Jimmeeey, you forget that I was super busy and wasn't able to follow the thread closely at the time, so I couldn't really do what you expected.
Jay: Oh right, I didn't think of that.

But they are drama queens lol.
sprityo wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:30 amif you expect some kind of weird gambit, strategy bullshit from me in a big mafia game, youre dead wrong
I don't understand what you mean by this. Can you explain?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

wolbre04 wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 2:42 pm What is Dyslexicons general meta? And what do people think of it?
Like this:

Short version: I like playing town and am best at gathering information and just move around and move the thread. Sometimes I have good reads, but am better finding town than scum. I dislike playing scum and eventually start feeling like I'm obligated to post, but am good at "making sense" enough for people to not look at me. Something like that. If you really wonder, have Jimmey give you a real rundown. But I haven't played that many games on this site.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 2:45 pmDizzy's playstyle is the girl at grade school who spends all of recess practicing cartwheels.
Beautiful! :cloud9:
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

If both Dom and Penny are scum, wake me when they decide to play the game.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Wolbre, how many mafia games have you played? Did you say you've never been mafia before?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Can anyone give me a good reason to trust either of Juliets or INH?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I can't do time zones. How long until night ends?
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

So Dizzy, can you elaborate on why you don't see me as civ?

Also I think it's 7 or 8 hours until night ends.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

juliets wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:29 pm So Dizzy, can you elaborate on why you don't see me as civ?

You're just scary. Is that enough?
Like, you're here now and then, and being very level headed, and a bit careful and worst of all - nice and well spoken. And that's scary.

Let me ask you this: Who would be your top choice for a lynch right now?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I don't scum read you Juliets. I want a reason to trust you. :p I feel maybe I should, but I don't.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I still don't feel I have a real hard scum reads that sticks. So either I'm missing stuff, or the scum team is like Dom, Penny, Sig and Avito or something. Both options are lame lame.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:33 pm
juliets wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:29 pm So Dizzy, can you elaborate on why you don't see me as civ?

You're just scary. Is that enough?
Like, you're here now and then, and being very level headed, and a bit careful and worst of all - nice and well spoken. And that's scary.

Let me ask you this: Who would be your top choice for a lynch right now?
Lol, it's not often I am called scary!

I'm not digging Avito and Pennywise right now. They both seem like they are laying low and don't have much content unless I missed something important. I need to go back an re-look at DDL's post about them.

I know Dom has also been scarce but he was in GOC too which we just finished and he was civ there so I'm not as worried about him.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:18 pm Wolbre, how many mafia games have you played? Did you say you've never been mafia before?
On my home site, GTF, I have played 4/5 games iirc, they're spread out so it's hard to remember, but my first game ever was in November. I am currently in the Ancient Grecian game, bringing the total to 5/6 games throughout my time. I've never been mafia, no. I have been serial killer before and won that game, otherwise I'm always town. I don't really even play Town Of Salem so slasher/mafia is pretty new to me still
ImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

My grammar is particularly bad when posting on this site for some reason. I apologize.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:19 pm Can anyone give me a good reason to trust either of Juliets or INH?
Juliets was nice to me.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

juliets wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:38 pmLol, it's not often I am called scary!

I'm not digging Avito and Pennywise right now. They both seem like they are laying low and don't have much content unless I missed something important. I need to go back an re-look at DDL's post about them.

I know Dom has also been scarce but he was in GOC too which we just finished and he was civ there so I'm not as worried about him.
Haha, scary in a "maybe she's secretly killing us all"-kind of way. You're very nice, obviously^^

Right. Did Dom not post there eihter?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

wolbre04 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:38 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:18 pm Wolbre, how many mafia games have you played? Did you say you've never been mafia before?
On my home site, GTF, I have played 4/5 games iirc, they're spread out so it's hard to remember, but my first game ever was in November. I am currently in the Ancient Grecian game, bringing the total to 5/6 games throughout my time. I've never been mafia, no. I have been serial killer before and won that game, otherwise I'm always town. I don't really even play Town Of Salem so slasher/mafia is pretty new to me still
Thanks for the info. Good job winning as SK. :p :ninja:
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I kind of just want to buy what Wolbre is selling. Am I being dumb?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Oh I should have also mentioned INH. He sheeped Epi for a vote an otherwise hasn't been around. He was also not around much in GOC and was bad. He is hosting a game though so that might account for his absence but it makes me uncomfortable.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 397
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

if the killer doesn't show up within 15 minutes of class starting we're legally allowed to leave
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:39 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:19 pm Can anyone give me a good reason to trust either of Juliets or INH?
Juliets was nice to me.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:40 pm
juliets wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:38 pmLol, it's not often I am called scary!

Haha, scary in a "maybe she's secretly killing us all"-kind of way. You're very nice, obviously^^

Right. Did Dom not post there eihter?
My recollection of Dom in GOC was he was not posting very much though he would have bursts where he posted and it seemed to get better later in the game.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

INH and DDL still in this game? They’ve been really quiet.

*clears throat*

ANYONE WANNA TALK ABOUT TWIN PEAKS AND ONE PIECE?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:41 pm I kind of just want to buy what Wolbre is selling. Am I being dumb?
If you're dumb then so am I because I'm liking what I see.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:43 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:39 pm
Juliets was nice to me.
Im totally serious about that.

I know I tend to be self focused and thus easy to buddy but I really think Juliet’s is town for not wanting to lynch me.
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

This post got stuck in preview I just realized, but

This also is another explanation about me from Sig in the Greece game (my first one here)
[mention]Dyslexicon[/mention]
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Wolbre: "Here's Sig on my meta."

Sig: "I never really learned his meta."

Thanks.
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:55 pm Wolbre: "Here's Sig on my meta."

Thanks.
I never said this was my meta. I said this is an explanation of my experience with mafia
K
Read the post, I said I don't have a meta really because I've played so few games so it's hard to define exactly how I play as the sample size is so small
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

wolbre04 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:57 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:55 pm Wolbre: "Here's Sig on my meta."

Thanks.
I never said this was my meta. I said this is an explanation of my experience with mafia
K
Read the post, I said I don't have a meta really because I've played so few games so it's hard to define exactly how I play as the sample size is so small
So wolbre he also says you are deadly as an independent and didn't you say that was an SK role? Makes me think you would be deadly as mafia too but I'm not ready to change my read of you right now.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Thanks.
K
It's annoying to have someone putting words in my mouth, I never once used the word 'meta' in my recent posts you are referring to
ImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

juliets wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:59 pm

Thanks.
K
So wolbre he also says you are deadly as an independent and didn't you say that was an SK role? Makes me think you would be deadly as mafia too but I'm not ready to change my read of you right now.
If you want me to link you the game thread if you're genuinely interested I can.
I won the game because a good number of people playing were inactive, people who followed me blindly, and I killed the mafia alone. Town never lynched a single one and I cleared them out before I went after town. The game looks good that I won but I won because I killed off the mafia and left the sheep and inactives. I wouldn't enjoy playing on mafia, probably because I like the feel of town where you're largely on your own or 3p where you work alone. I'm also someone who probably makes too many errors to be a good mafia member - In my SK game I was hypertown and it became obvious after I was surviving and calling out mafia left and right that I was not town
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

One time, I lead the town around lynching other townies and the serial killer killed the whole mafia so the mod just declared the serial killer to be the winner.
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:15 pm One time, I lead the town around lynching other townies and the serial killer killed the whole mafia so the mod just declared the serial killer to be the winner.
Mod didn't just declare me winner, I killed every last player myself
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

wolbre04 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:06 pm
juliets wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:59 pm

Thanks.
K
If you want me to link you the game thread if you're genuinely interested I can.
I won the game because a good number of people playing were inactive, people who followed me blindly, and I killed the mafia alone. Town never lynched a single one and I cleared them out before I went after town. The game looks good that I won but I won because I killed off the mafia and left the sheep and inactives. I wouldn't enjoy playing on mafia, probably because I like the feel of town where you're largely on your own or 3p where you work alone. I'm also someone who probably makes too many errors to be a good mafia member - In my SK game I was hypertown and it became obvious after I was surviving and calling out mafia left and right that I was not town
It sounds like a very interesting game. Thank you for the explanation of what happened. I don't feel the need to look at the game as you've given me the run down and I think you are telling the truth. It's interesting that the town didn't go after you after it became obvious you weren't one of them, though if you had a lot of inactive that could explain it.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:15 pm One time, I lead the town around lynching other townies and the serial killer killed the whole mafia so the mod just declared the serial killer to be the winner.
You're getting on my nerves
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I was just telling a story, brah.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

With off topic green....
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:22 pm I was just telling a story, brah.
It felt to me like you're trying to push my buttons :doh:
ImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:23 pm With off topic green....
If it's a story parallel in most regards to what I said I'll assume you're referencing my post
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

wolbre04 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:24 pm
If it's a story parallel in most regards to what I said I'll assume you're referencing my post
A serial killer winning is literally all it has in common. The story even included me doing a bad job. Idk why you’re assuming I’m doubting that you won a game as the serial killer.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I’ve won as the serial killer twice (out of maybe 8-10 attempts) and both times said more about my skill of breaking games mechanically more than my ability to seem town or avoid lynch.
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:27 pm
wolbre04 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 1:24 pm
A serial killer winning is literally all it has in common. The story even included me doing a bad job. Idk why you’re assuming I’m doubting that you won a game as the serial killer.
I was under the impression you were trying to discredit me just to piss me off and I was confused as hell
Well in that case ignore the last few posts then and soz
ImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 397
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

wait night is legitimately still going? I thought quin was just super late
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

What does 9:30 AEST mean?

Auckland east standard time? Legit have no idea when night is ending
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I think you are being bamboozled by wolbre talking about his experiences.

Ted Bunson can probably talk about his experiences babysitting kids and that one time at the supermarket.

Doesn’t negate the underlying madness

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Scotty wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 2:26 pm What does 9:30 AEST mean?

I think it means Australian Eastern Time but I could be wrong. His time is 13 or 14 hours (I forget which) ahead of our EST so I expect a post tonight sometime around 7:30 - 8:30.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

juliets wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 2:36 pm
Scotty wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 2:26 pm What does 9:30 AEST mean?

I think it means Australian Eastern Time but I could be wrong. His time is 13 or 14 hours (I forget which) ahead of our EST so I expect a post tonight sometime around 7:30 - 8:30.
Ah, gotcha. I thought Quin lived in England for some treason

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Scotty wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 2:27 pm I think you are being bamboozled by wolbre talking about his experiences.

Ted Bunson can probably talk about his experiences babysitting kids and that one time at the supermarket.

Doesn’t negate the underlying madness
Scotty does this mean you are reading him as mafia or are you just warning us to be cautious? If you are reading him as mafia could you talk about why, unless you already have and I just missed it.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”