Assassination Classroom [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Assassination Classroom [DAY 2]

Post by Long Con »

I'd be furious if I were bad and... that.

More furious. The humiliation of being so easily caught.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 57
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Assassination Classroom [NIGHT 1]

Post by sprityo »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 10:16 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 7:22 pm More racism:
Spoiler: show
Fuck horses.
Oh, man. I know a website you would love.
I know multiple :haha:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Long Con wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 11:47 pm I'd be furious if I were bad and... that.

Like GoC?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 777
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

In which I glare creepily into the eyes of Dragon D. Luffy:

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 8:51 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 8:50 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 8:40 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 7:37 pm Sup fam?
Top mafia read
Got a daykill?
Role fishing already fam?

It took DDL 15 posts (25% of his total) to Get Relevant. That's a bit squishier than I'd expect from him.

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 2:35 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 12:19 pm Scotty and Mac are civilians.
Scotty?

If he's really telling the truth about the not reading thing he's NAI at best.

To be fair knowing Scotty he is probably telling the truth though. He likes those weird Day 1 metas.

To say that if a guy hasn't read his role card then his posts are NAI is Captain Obvious stuff.

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 2:38 pm
wolbre04 wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 12:47 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 12:40 pm
wolbre04 is a mafioso because he used this :) smilie in both of his only two posts and it looks fake.
Or I was just friendly :(
Mafia is friendly a lot of the time.

I'd wager even more than town.

Agreed.

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 2:40 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 1:26 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 12:56 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 12:54 pmCan I say- if anyone else did this, and said this, I wouldn’t believe them either.

But then I would also say it’s not alignment indicative.
I get yall’s dubiousness, but it’s mostly for myself. Keeps me level headed and viewing people at an equal footing
I mean, I said I already tend to believe you, but now I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't. Anyway, it doesn't really matter all that much right now. Do you have a take on the blood drops JJJ has pressed out of the thread so far?
Yeah, I think he’s trying too hard on D0
He's doing that thing where he seriously scumhunts but being more interested in using the reactions to make better reads later than actually voting for the people he's scumhunting.

Standard civ MO from him iirc. Easy to imitate too.

Generally true. The last sentence there renders this a non-read though.

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 8:22 am
juliets wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:15 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 8:57 pm juliets asks a lot of questions.

So far she's asked if the Indians won, which is obvious that they did not, since I wasn't in here with the hype (and never mind that it takes four seconds to search "Indians score"). That's it.
I do ask a lot of questions but I'm just not in full swing Day 0. I asked if the Indians won because I didn't know and wanted to know whether you were in the money. No different than me asking you in discord if we both were in there. If you guys want to lynch me Day 1 because I asked a question about the Indians have at it. I'm too tired to fight it tonight.
I don't like this post. I always think baddies are more likely to act defeatist than civs (not that civs can't, but I think baddies have a tendency to forget about the game and jump to AtE sooner than civs who still want to hunt)

I think DDL's assertion here is probably accurate when applied to the average mafioso. I don't quite agree in this specific instance with juliets, but I don't fault DDL for his perspective. I also think the frankness of the accusation looks authentic.

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 8:33 am All the people giving shit to Jack and Sprit for lame activity but

What about Dom?

I'm pretty sure he made a bunch of posts so far but none I care for

I am actually more willing to go after him than the other two because there is some probability scum is voting for them, but not him.

[VOTE: Dom] aubergine

Dom never made a "bunch of posts", so that's a curious notion. I think this evidences a casual nature in this accusation though, as in DDL is operating with his off-hand understanding of the thread as it moves -- something I expect more from a civilian than from a mafioso.

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 8:39 am I actually like the theory that wolbre looks bad because of smileys. Recently I played a burglary game as scum where I kept spamming a smiley that indicated frustration at every post. Later I noticed I should have toned down. But it feels natural to post smileys because you want to look more human and friendly when you are bad.

I suspect the mafia MO in this scenario would be to question me for making a read based on emojis rather than to support that read. Decent look.

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 8:06 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 8:03 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 8:02 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 6:59 am I don't really think this thing was a hot potato. Whatever it was, a civilian was lynched.

On Day 1, a civilian usually gets lynched. Oh well, it sucks, but we move forward. If the game maintains its pace, we'll be fine. The civilians are winning right now.
No we are not, we just lost the deuteragonist of town.

If character importance is an indication of roles, this is only better than losing Nagisa.
I don't care about roles.
I understand if you don't, but I disagree we are winning. This lynch was close to worst case scenario.

We only win the game by lynching baddies. Everything else is stalling at best.
I think DDL looks like a civilian in this dialogue.

~~~

He started slow, but the latter half of his posts look good to me. Civilian read.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 11:47 pm I'd be furious if I were bad and... that.

I don't doubt that you'd be furious. Do you think you'd express that fury quite the same way though?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I can support a pennywise vote. I saw earlier discussion of how he’s a seasoned mafia player, one familiar in reaching endgame. I can’t place a finger where I’ve felt moved by them yet this game.

[VOTE: pennywise] aubergine
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 397
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

why does pennywise stand out above other newbos
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sprityo wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 11:50 pm

Like GoC?
My ideal life is a constant repetition of all the ways I'm worse than everyone else, so thank you.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 11:51 pm

I don't doubt that you'd be furious. Do you think you'd express that fury quite the same way though?
Who knows? I'm obviously dangerously unstable. :feb: But fine, I'm Civ, I'll shut up about it.
wolbre04
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 235

Re: Assassination Classroom [DAY 0]

Post by wolbre04 »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 8:25 pm So this is a rather fast paced game.
The only thing I really have is that I got iffy feels from Juliets in D0. If I were to explain it would say that she popped in and made sure to say when she was around and not and then had a question about baseball or whatever to Epi, that seemed kind of unnecessary and unnatural. So it's minor, it's a hunch etc.

I don't feel terrible about INH, and I don't want to read JJJ cause I don't want to.

Otherwise, just waiting for players to post moar.
Juliets seems to be super nice as well and I don't know that I got a funky vibe from her. Can anyone elaborate on Dizzys post here being 'unnatural'? Why does it seem so unnatural - most people were talking about a random assortment of non pertinent subjects throughout this time.
ImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Where is Pennywise at and the other person who lacked an avatar (name?)?
ImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

I'll be driving home for around 9 hours tomorrow from Canadia, but should be around for EoD in case people decide to change votes suddenly
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

In which I glare creepily into the eyes of Epignosis:

Epignosis wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 8:08 pm INH is a civilian.
Epignosis wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 9:02 pm Provided INH does not try to be funny with this, I'm giving him my vote. Wherever he votes, I'll vote.
Epignosis wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:42 pm Who is we lynchin INH?

Epi has done well in recent games to generate quick reads, so I appreciate that effort here. I usually have a better idea why they exist though.

Epignosis wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 8:47 pm
The only thing I really have is that I got iffy feels from Juliets in D0. If I were to explain it would say that she popped in and made sure to say when she was around and not and then had a question about baseball or whatever to Epi, that seemed kind of unnecessary and unnatural. So it's minor, it's a hunch etc.

I don't feel terrible about INH, and I don't want to read JJJ cause I don't want to.

This is funny to me. I came back from supper just to say this:

My number one suspect right now is juliets.
Epignosis wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 8:57 pm juliets asks a lot of questions.

So far she's asked if the Indians won, which is obvious that they did not, since I wasn't in here with the hype (and never mind that it takes four seconds to search "Indians score"). That's it.
Epignosis wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 9:34 pm [VOTE: juliets] aubergine
Epignosis wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 9:49 pm True story:

I have lynched juliets once in my life. It was Day 1.

I got lynched Day 2.

Here's another early read in the other direction, this time with an explanation -- and one I found agreeable at the time. One thing I credit Epi for here is that the specific target of his suspicion/vote is juliets. Epi is a guy who understands the fundamental objective of a mafia team better than most -- to lynch civilians (instead of "look like a civilian" or "lynch my own teammates"). If I had to select one member of The Syndicate who is the absolute most difficult-to-lynch player on the site, it wouldn't be the usual suspects (Epignosis himself, me, Sloonei, dunya, etc). It would be juliets.

So it's not an opportunistic thing.

Epignosis wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 7:08 pm My biggest suspect is by a large margin lapluie.

In Mortal Kombat, she fought to find mafia and destroy them, even if she came up short. It was an effort I respected.

Here, she's voted for me for a frivolous reason and seemed apologetic about it. The purpose of your vote is to kill someone. Saying your one measly vote isn't going to kill someone is avoiding the entire reason you have a vote and the responsibility that comes with using it.

This comparison is rather bunk given that lapluie hasn't given a Mortal Kombat-level effort in any game since then regardless of alignment.

Epignosis wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 7:11 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:18 pm Epignosis, why is INH a civilian?
I'd rather not say, but I think I'm improving at figuring out INH whereas before I was atrocious at it. I don't want to reveal my reasoning and gum up the works, if you can dig. :p

Meh.

Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:52 pm Any sane person would have just called me a suspect and made a case. This guy is trying to move shit on to me, someone he HAS to know can't be on all the time because of work, and make a kill elsewhere. This is trash.

Drama queen. His hysteria in response to my suspicion was beyond exaggerated. I acknowledge that sometimes he is that guy though.

Epignosis wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:14 am Your vote on Long Con was the laziest vote I have ever seen you make, JJJ. I hope you burn for that alone.

Oh please. This post is just silly. :rolleyes:

~~~

His Day 1 was a bit light and his response to my suspicion was nonsense. On reassessment though I am having trouble correlating his move against juliets with what I'd anticipate from him preceding and during the first lynch. Gun to head civilian.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

wolbre04 wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 12:06 am

Juliets seems to be super nice as well and I don't know that I got a funky vibe from her. Can anyone elaborate on Dizzys post here being 'unnatural'? Why does it seem so unnatural - most people were talking about a random assortment of non pertinent subjects throughout this time.
I think it's Dizzy's most suspicious post and would consider lynching them based on it. Would you join me in a vote?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

In which I glare creepily into the eyes of insertnamehere:

insertnamehere wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 4:20 pm Dys - town
Epi - town
Scotty - town

people who haven't mentioned Twin Peaks in the thread yet - scum

Reads are cool, but these appear to be a joke.

insertnamehere wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:46 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:42 pm Who is we lynchin INH?
Dunno. I utterly suck at early-game read divination, so I plan on following people I think seem like gen-u-ine townies. I've been getting good vibes from you, JJJ, and Dys. Someone not checking their role PM before posting would draw my ire if it was anyone other than Scotty.

These appear to not be a joke. I appreciate the distribution of good vibes, though two of them went to the thread's two most active players so they're rather easy.

insertnamehere wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 9:37 pm No reason to townread Juliets, and people I trust seem to distrust her, so...

Baaaaa.

[VOTE: Juliets] aubergine

I'm kind of digging the sure, whatever *shrug* vibe in this post. He's not concerned with appearances.

insertnamehere wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 7:25 pm I'm a nice cool person who finds Day 1 play utterly baffling and usually either hangs back or gets annoyed when people start poking at me.

I agree with the prevailing opinions against LC and Lapluie, although both of their responses to getting heat seem genuine. GTH, I'd say Lapluie is more likely to be bad, but I wanna hear more from both of them. I'll probably take a look at JoH's ISO at some point, I don't really have a read on him right now.

fuck it, i'll hop on board the train as an extra stowaway.

[VOTE: Lapluie] aubergine

He's certainly agreeable. I don't really hold that against him, but it also makes me disinclined to award credit for the stances taken.

~~~

I have no beefs with INH. There's too little here for me to pull him from my early POE pool, but he'd be on the back-burner end of the list.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I don't feel like reviewing Jack. Maybe later.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 80

Post by novaselinenever »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 11:18 pm LEBRON JAMES
LeBronto :haha:
Avito
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Avito »

novaselinenever wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 1:36 am
Vote novaselinenever
novaselinenever
Hitman

Avito wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 1:38 am
Vote novaselinenever
Do you intend to invest yourself and play this game properly and give it the attention it deserve ? Or just keep messing around ?
novaselinenever
Hitman

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 12:36 am I don't feel like reviewing Jack. Maybe later.
Why ?
novaselinenever
Hitman

sprityo wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 11:52 pm I can support a pennywise vote. I saw earlier discussion of how he’s a seasoned mafia player, one familiar in reaching endgame. I can’t place a finger where I’ve felt moved by them yet this game.

Feels like you're just throwing a vote on a low-hanging fruit and not really hunting.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

novaselinenever wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 1:50 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 12:36 am I don't feel like reviewing Jack. Maybe later.
Why ?
It'll take too damned long.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 297

Post by MacDougall »

novaselinenever wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 1:53 am
sprityo wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 11:52 pm I can support a pennywise vote. I saw earlier discussion of how he’s a seasoned mafia player, one familiar in reaching endgame. I can’t place a finger where I’ve felt moved by them yet this game.

Feels like you're just throwing a vote on a low-hanging fruit and not really hunting.
How is his vote any different to mine or Jay's?
novaselinenever
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 2:13 am

I liked your voting post. Succinct.

What about Jay's ? Haven't you read his ISO on Avito ? How is his vote comparable to Sprityo's ?
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I dont plan on staying here. I don’t think Mac would either, more so if talk is facilitated you can start making more intuitive checks on people and progress the game.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 12:15 am

I think it's Dizzy's most suspicious post and would consider lynching them based on it. Would you join me in a vote?
If nothing better comes up, I'm willing to do so. Maybe dizzy called her out and Juliets felt threatened?
ImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

wolbre04 wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 2:47 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 12:15 am

If nothing better comes up, I'm willing to do so. Maybe dizzy called her out and Juliets felt threatened?
For now I'm going to keep an eye on the happenings and vote closer to the deadline, is time I promise
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

wolbre04 wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 2:47 am If nothing better comes up, I'm willing to do so. Maybe dizzy called her out and Juliets felt threatened?
wolbre04 is a civilian.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sprityo wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 2:32 am I dont plan on staying here. I don’t think Mac would either, more so if talk is facilitated you can start making more intuitive checks on people and progress the game.
Here you threw a vote down anticipating changing it. Yesterday you self voted when you had no suspects. These behaviours are inconsistent. The question is whether they are the civvie or mafia type. I put it to the masses.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 2:49 am
wolbre04 wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 2:47 am If nothing better comes up, I'm willing to do so. Maybe dizzy called her out and Juliets felt threatened?
wolbre04 is a civilian.
:haha:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 2:57 am
sprityo wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 2:32 am I dont plan on staying here. I don’t think Mac would either, more so if talk is facilitated you can start making more intuitive checks on people and progress the game.
Here you threw a vote down anticipating changing it. Yesterday you self voted when you had no suspects. These behaviours are inconsistent. The question is whether they are the civvie or mafia type. I put it to the masses.
I'll call it the "you're staying in my POE pool which continues to shrink around you" type.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]Scotty[/mention]

Cute vote, but we have rules around here:
Quin wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 8:47 am - Votes are changeable and should always be accompanied with a vote tag.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Maybe Scotty can be my next ISO, because that feels like fake shit.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Maybe Scotty is silenced?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Could be.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hey Scotty. If you're silenced changed your vote to Long Con.

Is that allowed?
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 83

Post by Quin »

i have received multiple complaints of jaggedjimmyjay glaring creepily at the other players and must insist that he cease and desist.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Quin wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 4:08 am i have received multiple complaints of jaggedjimmyjay glaring creepily at the other players and must insist that he cease and desist.
I’m getting a restraining order
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I forgot to say when I threw out my gut mafia team, but JJJ is most definitely koro sensei
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

MacDougall wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 2:57 am
I don’t see how they’re inconsistent when I didn’t have a suspect yesterday

With data comes inferences, and I hope to get something pushed out
Banners:
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Vote novaselinenever
[mention]Avito[/mention] what is the reason behind this vote?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

juliets wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 6:55 am
Vote novaselinenever
@Avito what is the reason behind this vote?
Oh wait, I'm sorry, this wasn't a real vote. nm.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

novaselinenever wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 2:27 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 2:13 am

I liked your voting post. Succinct.

What about Jay's ? Haven't you read his ISO on Avito ? How is his vote comparable to Sprityo's ?
But all Mac said about his vote was "Day 2. Noobs on the menu. Pennywise can have my vote" whereas sprityo gave a reason. Yes Mac's is succinct but it doesn't really say anything (not that I disagree with his vote necessarily, Pennywise is also on my list for today).

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I'm going to throw a vote on Avito this morning. He was here and didn't give us any content, no reads, no comments on thread talk, no nothing. I realize I am tainted by GOC where all the mafia on two teams laid low but so be it.

[VOTE: Avito] aubergine

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 10:59 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 10:27 pm Avito
Dom
Epignosis
insertnamehere
Marmot
novaselinenever
Pennywise
sprityo
wolbre
Help me to extract the civilians and narrow the field.
Jay, I would take another look at sprityo. I think he is civ. And Epi, but I think you already did that and moved him to town.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 216

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 10:59 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 10:27 pm Avito
Dom
Epignosis
insertnamehere
Marmot
novaselinenever
Pennywise
sprityo
wolbre
Help me to extract the civilians and narrow the field.
Found one.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 274
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

I can’t recall a single Pennywise post. Why are they suspicious?

I’d vote Avito but I’m not in love with it.

Feel like I’m not developing reads (thought Dizzy was town. Wonderful. Got another 3 or so town reads) as quickly as usual. I don’t know what’s wrong with me.
Soneone will say “It’s probably cause you’re bad” so I’m posting the joke to preemptively steal your thunder. You aren’t funny.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Well I have to take back something I said. I should have looked at the poll before saying the Avito nova vote was a joke. He actually did vote for him. So [mention]Avito[/mention] my question stands - why vote nova?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Pennywise hasn't posted since Thursday morning, hasn't picked up the PM I sent later Thursday morning containing an avatar, yet his last presence on the site was Sunday. I don't know if any of that incites valid suspicion. Did he come to the site merely to engage in BTSC? Is this kind of detective work even legit?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 9:35 am

Pennywise hasn't posted since Thursday morning, hasn't picked up the PM I sent later Thursday morning containing an avatar, yet his last presence on the site was Sunday. I don't know if any of that incites valid suspicion. Did he come to the site merely to engage in BTSC? Is this kind of detective work even legit?
I don't know the answer to your question but I noticed the same thing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 274
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Long Con wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 9:35 am

Btsc is traditionally on qt or Chatzy in every game I’ve played here so PW shouldn’t have to come here to engage in btsc.

More likely an attempt to catch up that was abandoned for RL or whatever.

Not defending PW. Just saying I don’t think that’s a legit line of inquiry.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”