juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Assassination Classroom [DAY 2]

Post by juliets »

That's a good point Jack.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 216

Post by Epignosis »

novaselinenever wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 1:53 am
sprityo wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 11:52 pm I can support a pennywise vote. I saw earlier discussion of how he’s a seasoned mafia player, one familiar in reaching endgame. I can’t place a finger where I’ve felt moved by them yet this game.

[VOTE: pennywise] aubergine
Feels like you're just throwing a vote on a low-hanging fruit and not really hunting.
nova just got my vote. sprityo gave a specific reason for his vote, and nova painted it as "just throwing a vote," established that Pennywise is "low-hanging fruit" without backing up that claim, and, despite saying sprityo is "not really hunting," has no qualms about anybody else who could fall into that category.

[VOTE: novaselinenever] aubergine
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 10:08 am
Long Con wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 9:35 am
sprityo wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 11:52 pm I can support a pennywise vote. I saw earlier discussion of how he’s a seasoned mafia player, one familiar in reaching endgame. I can’t place a finger where I’ve felt moved by them yet this game.

Pennywise hasn't posted since Thursday morning, hasn't picked up the PM I sent later Thursday morning containing an avatar, yet his last presence on the site was Sunday. I don't know if any of that incites valid suspicion. Did he come to the site merely to engage in BTSC? Is this kind of detective work even legit?
Btsc is traditionally on qt or Chatzy in every game I’ve played here so PW shouldn’t have to come here to engage in btsc.

More likely an attempt to catch up that was abandoned for RL or whatever.

Not defending PW. Just saying I don’t think that’s a legit line of inquiry.
But the btsc Chatzy link is typically sent out via p.m., so it could have been as simple as coming here to grab the link. However, on further thought, why would Pennywise come and grab the link and not even engage the thread at all? That doesn't make sense, doesn't? It's not a typical Baddie trait to avoid the thread on day 2.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 10:12 am

Feels like you're just throwing a vote on a low-hanging fruit and not really hunting.
nova just got my vote. sprityo gave a specific reason for his vote, and nova painted it as "just throwing a vote," established that Pennywise is "low-hanging fruit" without backing up that claim, and, despite saying sprityo is "not really hunting," has no qualms about anybody else who could fall into that category.

Does it invalidate the accusation of not really hunting when one doesn't equally accuse each and every other player that might fall under the same category? Sorry, nothing to offer your suspicion at this time, it's simplistic and could easily describe civilian Behavior if you used different language to say the same thing, such as the word "painted".
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

So I see Scotty voted Long Con so I guess he is silenced.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 210
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Assassination Classroom [NIGHT 1]

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:44 pm INH and DDL still in this game? They’ve been really quiet.

*clears throat*

ANYONE WANNA TALK ABOUT TWIN PEAKS AND ONE PIECE?
No OP this week, sadly.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I am here. Slowly catching up but I have a food poisoning of sorts so I feel like horse shit. Will try to do something useful before the day ends if I can.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 10:41 am I am here. Slowly catching up but I have a food poisoning of sorts so I feel like horse shit. Will try to do something useful before the day ends if I can.
DDL, I would love to hear your thoughts on Avito and Pennywise. Is this typical of their civ behavior? Do you have any thoughts on either of them at this time?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Also DDL I hope you feel better. Food poisoning is rough.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

juliets wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 10:35 am So I see Scotty voted Long Con so I guess he is silenced.
That SON OF A BITCH, I'll - oh wait, I remember the signal
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

juliets wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 10:51 am Also DDL I hope you feel better. Food poisoning is rough.
I used "sort of" because I dont know if this is the right term in english. All I know is that I ate a shrimp paella for dinner yesterday and sonething in it was spoiled, and now I feel like there is an angry mob screaming and punching in my stomach.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 11:09 am
juliets wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 10:51 am Also DDL I hope you feel better. Food poisoning is rough.
I used "sort of" because I dont know if this is the right term in english. All I know is that I ate a shrimp paella for dinner yesterday and sonething in it was spoiled, and now I feel like there is an angry mob screaming and punching in my stomach.
Yes, food poisoning is the right term for what you describe.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Dom »

Hi guys--

Real life took over there for a bit.

I'm going to try and play, but don't have time to catch up. Summary?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dom wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 11:23 am Hi guys--

Real life took over there for a bit.

I'm going to try and play, but don't have time to catch up. Summary?
I'm sure I will leave stuff out but basically the first Lynch was a tie between LC and lapluie with lapluie lynched. She was civ. Dizzy has been quite active in the thread and he was killed last night, a real loss for the civ as he flipped civ. Scotty is silenced today. Avito and Pennywise have been relatively inactive in the thread (Pennywise has not posted for a few days and Avitos only recent post was a vote for nova but he didn't explain why. The vote looked like a joke really but who knows). JJJ has done some close in looks at people. Epi and JJJ had a fight about whether Jay should have known Epi was busy and unable to come to the thread and develop his reads for the day 1 Lynch. There is disagreement on how Epi and Jay look coming out of that argument. I'm sure theres a lot more - I'll let someone else fill in my gaps.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 57
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Nothing unexpected Dom. If you could guess a typical scenario based on the playerbase, you’re probably 80% right
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 274
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

juliets wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 10:35 am So I see Scotty voted Long Con so I guess he is silenced.
Objectively the worst game mechanic.

I remember switching votes like mad to try to tell people I was silenced in a previous game and nobody freaking noticed.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jack, if you're still here who are you looking at today for a vote?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 1:13 pm Jack, if you're still here who are you looking at today for a vote?
PW and Avito seem to be the most suspected players but I’m not sure why on PW.

I go back and forth on JJJ.

I’m pretty open to being convinced at this point. :shrug:

The further the game advances, the smaller the percentage of the game (page 4 to when I arrived) I haven’t read and the more my lack of reads bothers me.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 10:34 am

Does it invalidate the accusation of not really hunting when one doesn't equally accuse each and every other player that might fall under the same category? Sorry, nothing to offer your suspicion at this time, it's simplistic and could easily describe civilian Behavior if you used different language to say the same thing, such as the word "painted".
What was the purpose of nova's post? It wasn't an accusation of sprityo being mafia. It wasn't a defense of Pennywise being a civilian.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 1:31 pm
juliets wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 1:13 pm Jack, if you're still here who are you looking at today for a vote?

I’m pretty open to being convinced at this point. :shrug:

The further the game advances, the smaller the percentage of the game (page 4 to when I arrived) I haven’t read and the more my lack of reads bothers me.
Thanks Jack. I'm seeing what I've seen before in civ Jay but I don't recall that I've ever seen bad Jay so my read could be off. Have you seen bad Jay and if so what did he look like?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Epi didn't nova's post imply sprityo was bad? Or do you not see it that way?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Pennywise being inactive is not his meta, but is also NAI. We will have to lynch him eventually if he doesn't show up. Doesn't have to be now, but has to be before the endgame.

I have a hard time reading Avito cuz I dont know him that much game-wise. He is pretty laid back right now but from what I know of him that is also NAI.

I suspect nova tho. Epi made a good point and I still think his lapluie vote was forced. He could have fought for it. He just came, made what looked like a joke vote, and hours later came back and joined the sexy civ wagon available.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 1:40 pm Epi didn't nova's post imply sprityo was bad? Or do you not see it that way?
It's prefaced with a hedge ("Feels like"), is mollified with an empty adverb ("just"), uses a trite phrase that says nothing of Pennywise's alignment ("low-hanging fruit"), and concludes with criticism that cannot be measured against a standard ("not really hunting"), which- if the hallmark of "really hunting" is nova's own work- makes sprityo is Der jägerMeister.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 57
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

I am the jagger mister yes
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 1:06 pm
Objectively the worst game mechanic.

I remember switching votes like mad to try to tell people I was silenced in a previous game and nobody freaking noticed.

What I did in one game where I was silenced was explode the forum. Spammed the mafia forum convo thread. Spammed politics. Spammed anime forums.

It worked.

The mafia was tilted because I kind of exploited the rules. Their role could force me to post things but disnt force me to do it fast, so I waited until the end of the day while I kept exploding the forum.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Epignosis wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 1:52 pm
juliets wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 1:40 pm Epi didn't nova's post imply sprityo was bad? Or do you not see it that way?
It's prefaced with a hedge ("Feels like"), is mollified with an empty adverb ("just"), uses a trite phrase that says nothing of Pennywise's alignment ("low-hanging fruit"), and concludes with criticism that cannot be measured against a standard ("not really hunting"), which- if the hallmark of "really hunting" is nova's own work- makes sprityo is Der jägerMeister.
Good point on nova's on work. I think I am most bothered by the fact that sprityo's post was specific while Macs was not which I noted earlier. Why not vote for Mac?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

EBWOP: own not "on" work

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I could see changing my vote to nova but first I'd like to hear what he and Avito have to say, Avito about his lack of presence and content and nova about his vote.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I’m pretty open to being convinced at this point.

Hmm why not reading the first three pages? :ponder:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 2:19 pm

I’m pretty open to being convinced at this point.

Hmm why not reading the first three pages? :ponder:
Opposite problem. Only got to page 4. Missing what’s after.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 1:34 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 10:34 am

What was the purpose of nova's post? It wasn't an accusation of sprityo being mafia. It wasn't a defense of Pennywise being a civilian.
I like that one better.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 777
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm feeling perfectly cozy with these wagons.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 235

Post by wolbre04 »

Novas wagon and Avitos are both acceptable to me I guess
I really haven't seen Avito appear much, so I'll boot the wagon forward a bit and [VOTE: Avito] aubergine
No voters hopefully show up (is pennywise even here still)?
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

wolbre04 wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 3:59 pm Novas wagon and Avitos are both acceptable to me I guess
I really haven't seen Avito appear much, so I'll boot the wagon forward a bit and [VOTE: Avito] aubergine
Has your opinion on Dyslexicon changed any?
wolbre04
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 235

Post by wolbre04 »

Epignosis wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 4:08 pm
wolbre04 wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 3:59 pm Novas wagon and Avitos are both acceptable to me I guess
I still think maybe she knew something about Juliets potentially and JJJ agreed that it Juls post seemed fishy so I'm willing to vote her as well. I'll be here over the next few hours and will change my vote willingly if anyone can give me some good reasoning
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Dom »

Thank you, juliets. :3
sprityo wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 11:59 am Nothing unexpected Dom. If you could guess a typical scenario based on the playerbase, you’re probably 80% right
lol

i'll vote on wagon now and pay attention going forward.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

wolbre04 wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 4:10 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 4:08 pm
I still think maybe she knew something about Juliets potentially and JJJ agreed that it Juls post seemed fishy so I'm willing to vote her as well. I'll be here over the next few hours and will change my vote willingly if anyone can give me some good reasoning
How would Dizzy have known anything about anyone on Day 1 without a night before and with no one's abilities active? And Jay has me on his binary rainbow as civ. But thats ok I'd rather have some suspicion out there so I don't get nk'd.

I'm still waiting for Avito and nova to show up and say something for themselves so for the time being I'll leave my vote parked on Avito.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 80

Post by novaselinenever »

Oh, come on now.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

novaselinenever wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 5:16 pm Oh, come on now.
Whaddya say?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

novaselinenever
Hitman

His specific reason was weak. It was awkward af, and he just jumped on the wagon that McDougall started. I interpreted Mac's vote as a pressure's vote and someone wanting to here from a player that hasn't really said anything and trying to get some interactions going. I didn't interpret Spirityo's vote the same way. His mention of Pennywise being a veteran player and making it to end games was bullshit. How is that a justification for a vote ?

About Pennywise, he is a low-hanging fruit. He was inactive, he doesn't really have any content and interaction to analyze and get a read on him from them. He is new.

At that time, I had not had qualms about anybody's vote. JJJ's vote was understandable since he ISOed Avito and has been uneasy with him. The other voter was Avito himself, and I called him out on it. He's still on me since D1 without justifications, and it's something we do on another forum when messing around. Told him to stop messing around and make a case if he thinks I'm bad.
novaselinenever
Hitman

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 5:22 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 5:16 pm Oh, come on now.
Whaddya say?
I say, this a whole lot of bullshit. I'll be catching up and responding to save myself. 3 hours to go.
novaselinenever
Hitman

juliets wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 6:59 am
novaselinenever wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 2:27 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 2:13 am

How is his vote any different to mine or Jay's?
I liked your voting post. Succinct.

What about Jay's ? Haven't you read his ISO on Avito ? How is his vote comparable to Sprityo's ?
But all Mac said about his vote was "Day 2. Noobs on the menu. Pennywise can have my vote" whereas sprityo gave a reason. Yes Mac's is succinct but it doesn't really say anything (not that I disagree with his vote necessarily, Pennywise is also on my list for today).
I just responded to Epi a few posts earlier. That's how I read both posts and votes.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

novaselinenever wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 5:23 pm

His specific reason was weak. It was awkward af, and he just jumped on the wagon that McDougall started. I interpreted Mac's vote as a pressure's vote and someone wanting to here from a player that hasn't really said anything and trying to get some interactions going. I didn't interpret Spirityo's vote the same way. His mention of Pennywise being a veteran player and making it to end games was bullshit. How is that a justification for a vote ?

About Pennywise, he is a low-hanging fruit. He was inactive, he doesn't really have any content and interaction to analyze and get a read on him from them. He is new.

At that time, I had not had qualms about anybody's vote. JJJ's vote was understandable since he ISOed Avito and has been uneasy with him. The other voter was Avito himself, and I called him out on it. He's still on me since D1 without justifications, and it's something we do on another forum when messing around. Told him to stop messing around and make a case if he thinks I'm bad.
Sometimes low-hanging fruit is rotten.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[VOTE: Avito] aubergine

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

novaselinenever
Hitman

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 1:50 pm Pennywise being inactive is not his meta, but is also NAI. We will have to lynch him eventually if he doesn't show up. Doesn't have to be now, but has to be before the endgame.

I have a hard time reading Avito cuz I dont know him that much game-wise. He is pretty laid back right now but from what I know of him that is also NAI.

I suspect nova tho. Epi made a good point and I still think his lapluie vote was forced. He could have fought for it. He just came, made what looked like a joke vote, and hours later came back and joined the sexy civ wagon available.
How was my vote on Lapluie forced ? I've seen you pushing me since D1 little by little. First it was discrediting my meta read on Avito, you then agreed with, maybe it was to eventually prepare yourself to jump on his wagon. Now it's something else. Seems like some premeditated consistent throwing to eventually hammer me. I'm watching you boy.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok nova I understand your reasoning better now, thanks. I'm going to stick with Avito.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

novaselinenever wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 5:23 pm About Pennywise, he is a low-hanging fruit. He was inactive, he doesn't really have any content and interaction to analyze and get a read on him from them. He is new.
You have voted for Avito and lapluie. Do they not qualify as low-hanging fruit?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Side Missions”