Moderator: Community Team

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 777
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Assassination Classroom [DAY 3]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'd appreciate some external thoughts, apart from Mac who already provided a take, on my most recent dialogue with novaselinenever.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 216

Post by Epignosis »

If you'll excuse me, I have to see a man about a horse.

Not a literal horse, because fuck horses.

I'll be back afterwards.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 80

Post by novaselinenever »

Epignosis wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 5:48 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 5:30 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 5:13 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 5:08 pm No, you haven't. I'm not really buying that tbh tbf. You threw my name around before you did your analysis of the Avito's wagon. From there, your ISOs of the votes were concluded with " mild suspicions ", " not a good look", "talk to me scotty", that didn't amount to much. You even followed one of them up with questions about me to Scotty. Your prodding of Juliets doesn't align with that of a lynch target. I don't buy your whole "I suspect you but I don't want to put a 3rd vote on you. I'll give you room".
I don't care what you buy. I seem to be the most present force in the thread right now, and that means I have the responsibility of facilitating a productive day phase to the best of my ability. juliets had been made well-aware of the suspicions against her, and I wanted her to focus on her own hunting instead of responding continually to that stuff.

Talk to me about Epignosis.
novaselinenever wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 5:08 pmAbout your concerns,

How is the highlighted line bogus ? And, how did you come to the conclusion that Avito wouldn't respond to that ultimatum ?

I said throwing votes early D1 is something he often does, especially votes on me. But as Town, he wouldn't end his day there and would start getting active and starting to contribute. Him not following through and using our history to park his vote on me without justification is the reason I started pushing him.
Avito gave me no reason in his brief appearance here to believe that he was interested in playing the way someone else told him to play. Do you think he was likely to be responsive to that ultimatum?
Not entirely responsive. Likely to react to it but not positively. Start contributing to prove me wrong and build a case against me, if he believed I was bad.

I really don't know what to think of Epignosis. I liked him post-D1 and his whole feud with you. I was expecting Epignosis to be voting for you today, as he mentioned it last night and invited others to do so today. I was confused when he didn't, and I've been confused ever since with his meaningless posts and voting pattern. With that being said though, I read him as Town though.

What about you?
One day someone will figure me out, and then I'll have to do things differently.
Why should I vote Kyle ?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]MacDougall[/mention], can you expand on your hatred of that post by Jack?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 297

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 6:11 pm @MacDougall, can you expand on your hatred of that post by Jack?
He said "I guess" and then validated a vote on a wagon gaining momentum with hyperbole. It was opportunistic.
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Assassination Classroom [DAY 2]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

At some point I liked sprityo and I can't remember why.
sprityo wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 4:37 am I forgot to say when I threw out my gut mafia team, but JJJ is most definitely koro sensei
Indy hunting.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 6:09 pm I'd appreciate some external thoughts, apart from Mac who already provided a take, on my most recent dialogue with novaselinenever.
For some reason I'm having trouble finding this. All I see is Epi stuff. Would you do me a favor and link?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

juliets wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 6:15 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 6:09 pm I'd appreciate some external thoughts, apart from Mac who already provided a take, on my most recent dialogue with novaselinenever.
For some reason I'm having trouble finding this. All I see is Epi stuff. Would you do me a favor and link?
Starts around 6th from the bottom

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I see DDL omgus voted me and Long Con also voted me but they both moved off me. Shifty. Where do we stand on Long Con after his near lynch? Do we give him endless credit for telling Jay to fuck off because he has been a fairly blendy character all game.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 6:19 pm I see DDL omgus voted me and Long Con also voted me but they both moved off me. Shifty. Where do we stand on Long Con after his near lynch? Do we give him endless credit for telling Jay to fuck off because he has been a fairly blendy character all game.
That's one of those moments where my read is pretty much decided the moment I see it, because any other universe would be so disappointing.

I can't really be objective on the matter.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Gonna slide into these pantaloons and see how it feels.

[VOTE: wolbre04] aubergine

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I might have a blind spot for Wolbre but I have liked him since the moment he showed up in Greece. I have started to give new players the benefit of the doubt for commonly pingy things and outside of a few face scrunching moments his willingness to get involved seems in contrast to new players I am used to. I would rather lynch Pennywise than Wolbre. At least Wolbre is participating.

I would put Wolbre as a light green skittle.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 6:20 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 6:19 pm I see DDL omgus voted me and Long Con also voted me but they both moved off me. Shifty. Where do we stand on Long Con after his near lynch? Do we give him endless credit for telling Jay to fuck off because he has been a fairly blendy character all game.
That's one of those moments where my read is pretty much decided the moment I see it, because any other universe would be so disappointing.

I can't really be objective on the matter.
You would be disappointed if a Mafia Long Con told you to fuck off?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 6:24 pm I might have a blind spot for Wolbre but I have liked him since the moment he showed up in Greece. I have started to give new players the benefit of the doubt for commonly pingy things and outside of a few face scrunching moments his willingness to get involved seems in contrast to new players I am used to. I would rather lynch Pennywise than Wolbre. At least Wolbre is participating.

I would put Wolbre as a light green skittle.
I'm a bit frustrated that after an effortful day I am not finding much inspiration here.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ISO Jack. I have to leave.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 6:25 pm You would be disappointed if a Mafia Long Con told you to fuck off?
Yes. There's civilian frustration which is understandable and part of the game. To lambaste someone for doing the thing they're supposed to do to win the game is not cool.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 6:17 pm
juliets wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 6:15 pm
Starts around 6th from the bottom
Well I don't agree with his assertion that basically you've been out to get him all along today. My read is you have been pointing out suspicions on different people as the day has gone along. I would like to see more specific info from him on his sprityo read. I realize my read is gut but I would expect his read - since he said he wanted him dead - to have some specifics.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I am also not feeling particularly inspired by anyone today. Regarding wolbre I didn't really like his Epi vote followed by him leaving because Epi had not even had a chance to respond. Maybe I will take a look at his ISO.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Pennywise wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 2:14 pm > day 3

>_>

I prefer to read everything.
So reading everything it will be.
Crickets.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 274
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Epignosis wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 6:10 pm If you'll excuse me, I have to see a man about a horse.

Not a literal horse, because fuck horses.

I'll be back afterwards.
That reminds me. I forgot to send you that link.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 274
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 6:27 pm ISO Jack. I have to leave.
Please don’t. It’s embarrassing.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

So we're lynching Epi then?
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 80

Post by novaselinenever »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 7:10 pm So we're lynching Epi then?
I'm flirting with voting DDL. I think that can still happen with a good push.

What's your case on him ?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm open to alternatives. I don't really have time right now to ISO Jack and turn around on a civilian read, but if you have more on him then I'll listen.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

On what basis? I'm weird? I didn't explain my Kyle vote (even though I did)? I kissed a girl (and liked it)?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 7:15 pm
On what basis? I'm weird? I didn't explain my Kyle vote (even though I did)? I kissed a girl (and liked it)?
You haven't hunted for a mafioso today.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 7:17 pm
That applies to plenty of people far less skilled than I. That isn't the basis for my lynch.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 7:19 pm
That applies to plenty of people far less skilled than I. That isn't the basis for my lynch.
That's the problem. You're not doing the things that win games. You usually do. Other people don't always bother.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis isn't hunting because he doesn't want us picking at his corpse to find clues about his teammates.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 7:20 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 7:19 pm
That's the problem. You're not doing the things that win games. You usually do. Other people don't always bother.
What are the things that I should be doing?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 7:21 pm What are the things that I should be doing?
You don't need me to tell you that. You're a big boy.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 7:21 pm Epignosis isn't hunting because he doesn't want us picking at his corpse to find clues about his teammates.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 7:22 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 7:21 pm What are the things that I should be doing?
I've done what I intended to do, more or less.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 7:22 pm
Let me know what you've learned when you're ready.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 7:23 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 7:22 pm
Let me know what you've learned when you're ready.
You don't understand.

I haven't learned anything.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 7:25 pm You don't understand.

I haven't learned anything.
Let me know what inferences you're willing to make based upon what you have observed when you're ready.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I read through wolbre and didn't see anything that excites me for a vote, plus I like what Mac had to say about him. I still don't like his voting Epi and then leaving without having heard Epi's side of things but I think thats probably a cultural thing. It may not be a big deal where he comes from whereas it was where I come from.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I don't have any inferences I'm willing to share (since at least one of them is impolite).

I've served a purpose in this, and I'm fine with it, and am satisfied that nobody gets what I've done. If people lynch me for my approach here, then you can deal with them after Night 3. Or not deal with them. I won't be around to care.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 7:27 pm I read through wolbre and didn't see anything that excites me for a vote, plus I like what Mac had to say about him. I still don't like his voting Epi and then leaving without having heard Epi's side of things but I think thats probably a cultural thing. It may not be a big deal where he comes from whereas it was where I come from.
I am not keen on voting for you, and I get the impression the feeling is mutual. I suggest you and I come up with someone who isn't you or me and we vote together.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 57
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 6:14 pm At some point I liked sprityo and I can't remember why.
sprityo wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 4:37 am I forgot to say when I threw out my gut mafia team, but JJJ is most definitely koro sensei
Indy hunting.

Oh so I was right? Wonderful

Looks like I don’t have to worry about this the rest of the game
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Epignosis wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 7:29 pm
juliets wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 7:27 pm I read through wolbre and didn't see anything that excites me for a vote, plus I like what Mac had to say about him. I still don't like his voting Epi and then leaving without having heard Epi's side of things but I think thats probably a cultural thing. It may not be a big deal where he comes from whereas it was where I come from.
I am not keen on voting for you, and I get the impression the feeling is mutual. I suggest you and I come up with someone who isn't you or me and we vote together.
I'm fine with that Epi, I do not want to vote for you. Do you have anyone in mind?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

sprityo wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 7:30 pm Oh so I was right? Wonderful

Looks like I don’t have to worry about this the rest of the game
Yeah I don't care about the indy. Who's bad?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

novaselinenever wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 7:12 pm
I'm flirting with voting DDL. I think that can still happen with a good push.

What's your case on him ?
I got annoyed when he made a big ugly colourful post and made out like I was bad. It felt fake. But nobody agrees so fuck it.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 57
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Gonna look at this Epi wagon once I get off shift. Day should still be going on right?

Give me like 5 more hours and I can catch up

Linki: [mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention] see you in 5 hours
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

sprityo wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 7:32 pm Gonna look at this Epi wagon once I get off shift. Day should still be going on right?

Give me like 5 more hours and I can catch up

Linki: @JaggedJimmyJay see you in 5 hours
You have one hour before the deadline.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 7:31 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 7:29 pm
I'm fine with that Epi, I do not want to vote for you. Do you have anyone in mind?
No. That's my trouble.

Fuck it.

[VOTE: Dragon D. Luffy] aubergine
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DDL voted for me for a stupid reason (like I owe him a Kylemii vote explanation), and if you vote for him, then that makes it 3-DDL, 4-Epi, which means you will be unlikely to be lynched, and I'm fine with that.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jay, did you present any points on wolbre?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Epignosis wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 7:35 pm DDL voted for me for a stupid reason (like I owe him a Kylemii vote explanation), and if you vote for him, then that makes it 3-DDL, 4-Epi, which means you will be unlikely to be lynched, and I'm fine with that.
Oh gosh Epi I'm seeing DDL as town. I'm trying to understand what Jay is seeing in wolbre, thinking I may have missed something. If you have to vote for me go ahead, I understand and it's just a game.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Players I would not miss if they were lynched:

Dom
insertnamehere
Jackofhearts2005
Kylemii
Long Con
Marmot
Pennywise
sprityo

So given that, I guess my real issue here is that there are too few people proving themselves to be solid townies.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”