Assassination Classroom [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 274
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Assassination Classroom [DAY 4]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: epi.
le sigh
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 11:54 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 11:53 am JaggedJimmyJay
I answered the questions you asked.

I don't know what to do when you quote a post like "Yuck" or "Jack isn't providing a read here."

Yeah, I haven't provided a lot of reads. So what? I'm sorry you've got food poisoning or something.
"Yuck" is not a question for you to answer.

It is an observation.

"Disgusting."
Disgusting yourself. You shoulda known Epi was cooking you naughty naughty man. :rolleyes:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Assassination Classroom [DAY 3]

Epignosis wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 7:28 pm I don't have any inferences I'm willing to share (since at least one of them is impolite).

I've served a purpose in this, and I'm fine with it, and am satisfied that nobody gets what I've done. If people lynch me for my approach here, then you can deal with them after Night 3. Or not deal with them. I won't be around to care.
[mention]Long Con[/mention]
What does this mean to you?
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 777
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 11:10 pm I don’t see that exchange as fake, if that’s what you’re implying. I’d almost be willing to rule them out as w/w. Almost.
I hate this post. This is nothing. It reeks of fakeness. To rule Epi and I out as mafia teammates is not a significant concession given that from an uncertain standpoint that is already the least likely reality.

And you didn't even do that. You almost did that.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 4:46 pm I guess I’ll go ahead and [VOTE: epignosis] aubergine

I tend to give Epi some leeway for bs cases, head butting and general grumpiness/laziness but I expect something to come of it eventually.

I like Jimmy's rainbow (save Juliets, who I’m not sure why people are voting for) and the Epi case but I can’t shake a bad feeling about him. Driving me up the wall over here. Waiting for the shoe to drop. Just not sure what kinda shoe it is.

Linki: I’ll read those Nova beefs in a bit. Nova is in one ear out the other for me.
I hate this post. It looks like the standard begrudging "well okay I guess I'll vote for this civilian then, if you say so" stuff that is textbook mafioso.

"Here's why I have been giving Epignosis a long leash, but JJJ said a thing, and I like the thing, but I can't shake this bad feeling about JJJ, it's driving me up the wall..."

Fuck that. You're going to suggest I'm setting you up? Look at this bullshit.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 8:22 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 8:15 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 8:13 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 8:11 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 8:10 pm I'm not 100% sure of either of you.
I'm 100% sure of Avito's alignment.
I was talking about a Day 2 read. :suspish:
Epignosis is tied for the tally lead.

He doesn't like a lynch of sprityo, his tie buddy.

He doesn't like a lynch of juliets, the only other person in decent range.

Is he a mafioso?
I never give up no matter my alignment so I don’t know what to do with a player who does.

Game theory say scum going for pitty (or in this case confusion?) but that doesn’t bear out irl.

Either way, it’s annoying.
I hate this post. When presented with the best evidence available that Epignosis might be a civilian (that he was consciously working toward a counterwagon that wasn't already accessible to him), you go full waffle and say pretty much nothing -- all on the basis of an assertion which wasn't even true, that Epi was giving up.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

[mention]Epignosis[/mention] I miss you already

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I don't care for your using of the word hate, Jay.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Marmot wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:03 pm I don't care for your using of the word hate, Jay.
Well at least I screwed the quote tags on the first one and made it look like I hate my own post.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Assassination Classroom [DAY 1]

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 10:37 am
juliets wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 10:09 am Reading through Jack. Is this the post of someone who then goes on to participate in a sig NK? It doesn't seem likely.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 11:48 pm Oh man, we shoulda lynched Sig. Sig's always good for a lynch.
I think the sig kill can be perceived as a favorable point for enough players here that it becomes moot: sig was killed. Someone did that. There aren’t enough new people to build a four-person team on this reasoning.

We also cannot be certain the kill was intentional.
On Night 1, there were 3 non mafia roles with powers. All of them have secrets but none of them appear to have misdirectional abilities.

I think the Sig kill was intentional.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:04 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:03 pm I don't care for your using of the word hate, Jay.
Well at least I screwed the quote tags on the first one and made it look like I hate my own post.
"disgusting"

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:01 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 11:10 pm I don’t see that exchange as fake, if that’s what you’re implying. I’d almost be willing to rule them out as w/w. Almost.
I hate this post. This is nothing. It reeks of fakeness. To rule Epi and I out as mafia teammates is not a significant concession given that from an uncertain standpoint that is already the least likely reality.

And you didn't even do that. You almost did that.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 4:46 pm I guess I’ll go ahead and [VOTE: epignosis] aubergine

I tend to give Epi some leeway for bs cases, head butting and general grumpiness/laziness but I expect something to come of it eventually.

I like Jimmy's rainbow (save Juliets, who I’m not sure why people are voting for) and the Epi case but I can’t shake a bad feeling about him. Driving me up the wall over here. Waiting for the shoe to drop. Just not sure what kinda shoe it is.

Linki: I’ll read those Nova beefs in a bit. Nova is in one ear out the other for me.
I hate this post. It looks like the standard begrudging "well okay I guess I'll vote for this civilian then, if you say so" stuff that is textbook mafioso.

"Here's why I have been giving Epignosis a long leash, but JJJ said a thing, and I like the thing, but I can't shake this bad feeling about JJJ, it's driving me up the wall..."

Fuck that. You're going to suggest I'm setting you up? Look at this bullshit.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 8:22 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 8:15 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 8:13 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 8:11 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 8:10 pm I'm not 100% sure of either of you.
I'm 100% sure of Avito's alignment.
I was talking about a Day 2 read. :suspish:
Epignosis is tied for the tally lead.

He doesn't like a lynch of sprityo, his tie buddy.

He doesn't like a lynch of juliets, the only other person in decent range.

Is he a mafioso?
I never give up no matter my alignment so I don’t know what to do with a player who does.

Game theory say scum going for pitty (or in this case confusion?) but that doesn’t bear out irl.

Either way, it’s annoying.
I hate this post. When presented with the best evidence available that Epignosis might be a civilian (that he was consciously working toward a counterwagon that wasn't already accessible to him), you go full waffle and say pretty much nothing -- all on the basis of an assertion which wasn't even true, that Epi was giving up.
I'm sorry you hate the first post but I can see the two of you faking that if you were both bad. I'm not going to lie so that I'm more...idk on the record.

Bro, wait until I ISO you to accuse me of setting you up. XD It's not a secret you and Epi have been butting heads. Cooking and dogs and whatnot. You voted for him, didn't ya? Getting a bit defensive before I even get started aren't ya? Come oooooooon. You're a good player. I've got my strong points but I'm generally worse. If you're good and I'm bad, are you honestly worried I'm about to set you up and get you mislynched? If you're good and I'm bad, my route out is to be "genuine" and provide "effort" so that you think you're wrong. What an odd accusation coming from you. (Talking to myself. Meta defenses aren't convincing from the subject. Whatever.)

I quoted you a post where I asked Epi what he was even doing, told him it didn't feel like he was trying to be a townie. He basically told me to go pound sand. If you can't see that I couldn't see town Epi yesterday, you're not town.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I don't want to ISO Jimmy. His ISO is soooooo long. Here I go.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:11 pm I'm sorry you hate the first post but I can see the two of you faking that if you were both bad. I'm not going to lie so that I'm more...idk on the record.
You can see it, which is why you were willing to drop us from w/w contention.

Almost.

Fake.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:11 pmBro, wait until I ISO you to accuse me of setting you up. XD It's not a secret you and Epi have been butting heads. Cooking and dogs and whatnot. You voted for him, didn't ya? Getting a bit defensive before I even get started aren't ya? Come oooooooon. You're a good player. I've got my strong points but I'm generally worse. If you're good and I'm bad, are you honestly worried I'm about to set you up and get you mislynched? If you're good and I'm bad, my route out is to be "genuine" and provide "effort" so that you think you're wrong. What an odd accusation coming from you. (Talking to myself. Meta defenses aren't convincing from the subject. Whatever.)
You said it in one of your more recent trembling waffles, and I returned to that with incredulity. I don't actually care whether you do it or not, because there's no good argument you can make in that direction and any attempt will be squished like a tiny little bug. Be my guest.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:11 pm I quoted you a post where I asked Epi what he was even doing, told him it didn't feel like he was trying to be a townie. He basically told me to go pound sand. If you can't see that I couldn't see town Epi yesterday, you're not town.
You're either not reading my argument or you don't understand my argument. I'm not saying you should have known Epignosis was a civilian. I didn't know Epignosis was a civilian. I'm saying that when confronted with the best argument in that direction, your response looked like a person trying to replace the tank on the office water cooler and spilling it all over the place.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:14 pm
Yes it is. And instead of actually hunting, you're going dumpster diving in the 450 post ISO of the guy who wants to destroy you. Waste of time.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 10:35 am
juliets wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 10:26 am Ok I read through Jack but I'm not seeing the glaring evidence that he's bad. I'm going to find the posts where people explain the "why" behind the accusation. Maybe it's a meta thing. He does seem aimless but is that AI for him?
Most succinctly: I think his treatment of Epignosis is suggestive of a player who knew he wasn’t a mafioso.
I feel this to be circumstantial.

I make posts that seem absolutist at times as complete airballs. I don’t think it is incredibly incriminating RE Epi
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:29 pm
juliets wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 10:26 am Ok I read through Jack but I'm not seeing the glaring evidence that he's bad. I'm going to find the posts where people explain the "why" behind the accusation. Maybe it's a meta thing. He does seem aimless but is that AI for him?
Most succinctly: I think his treatment of Epignosis is suggestive of a player who knew he wasn’t a mafioso.

I make posts that seem absolutist at times as complete airballs. I don’t think it is incredibly incriminating RE Epi
Jack never made any posts that seem absolutist.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I don’t believe that we’re this far behind on Day 4 with a supatown combo of JJJ and Mac. In this instance, fairly or not, their reputation precedes them and my expectations are higher.

I’m sorry if you’re genuine in your Epi interactive iso, JJJ. I just think as far as you establish yourself as emulating your supatown meta, a baddie JJJ can skate by as we continue to mislynch.

I think Mac is equally as guilty with all his switcheroos on D1 and I’ll investigate him further too

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I also think sig was killed because he suspected wolbre. Couple that with JjJ’s catch of wolbre’s “townslip” makes me feel more sure

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:34 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:29 pm

Jack never made any posts that seem absolutist.
JJJ, what about Marmot and wolbre who also voted Epi? What was different about Jack's treatment of Epi versus their treatment of him? I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm trying to grasp why Jack is different.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:18 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:14 pm
Yes it is. And instead of actually hunting, you're going dumpster diving in the 450 post ISO of the guy who wants to destroy you. Waste of time.
It's not hunting if it's you cause you're town right? :rolleyes:

Eager beaver/bear.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 210
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 2:40 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 2:37 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 2:36 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 1:21 am
Kylemii wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 1:18 am i paused the fireblight ganon boss battle in order to read ur isos don't feel down
I appreciate it. In so doing you've helped to uncover the dark truth that Jackofhearts2005 is himself Ganondorf, the Great King of Evil, the Dark Lord, he who contains the wretched beast Ganon in the Dark World under the great pyramid.
Overreaction much?
Overreaction to what?
I mean if you think I’m a goon, fine, but it’s a bit over the top to call me dark lord, great king of evil. Not like your case is that I’ve been caught summoning demons and sacrificing virgins.

You don’t like that I’ve been unsure and treated a townie who wasn’t acting like a townie as boot a townie.

*more jerk off gifs*
Dude why are you wasting time with this when you can defend against the actual points he made?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Scotty wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:36 pm I don’t believe that we’re this far behind on Day 4 with a supatown combo of JJJ and Mac. In this instance, fairly or not, their reputation precedes them and my expectations are higher.

I’m sorry if you’re genuine in your Epi interactive iso, JJJ. I just think as far as you establish yourself as emulating your supatown meta, a baddie JJJ can skate by as we continue to mislynch.

I think Mac is equally as guilty with all his switcheroos on D1 and I’ll investigate him further too
How do you even tell if Mac is bad?

He just bulldozes in with instinct and is right like 70% of the time. How does scum Mac differ from Mac that's just hitting that 30% a few times?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:43 pm
Kylemii wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 1:18 am i paused the fireblight ganon boss battle in order to read ur isos don't feel down
I appreciate it. In so doing you've helped to uncover the dark truth that Jackofhearts2005 is himself Ganondorf, the Great King of Evil, the Dark Lord, he who contains the wretched beast Ganon in the Dark World under the great pyramid.
Overreaction much?
Overreaction to what?
I mean if you think I’m a goon, fine, but it’s a bit over the top to call me dark lord, great king of evil. Not like your case is that I’ve been caught summoning demons and sacrificing virgins.

You don’t like that I’ve been unsure and treated a townie who wasn’t acting like a townie as boot a townie.

*more jerk off gifs*
Dude why are you wasting time with this when you can defend against the actual points he made?
Are there any particular points that Jimmy made that you feel I need to address in order to determine my alignment?

I'm tired of fencing with Jimmy about myself but I don't want him convincing others to vote for me.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Really tempted to throw all of Epi's bullshit arguments about Jimmy back in his face. Since I should have been taking those more seriously, apparently.

"You should have known Epi was town" is just the worst argument.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:47 pm "You should have known Epi was town" is just the worst argument.
I have never made that argument, and I have corrected you on it repeatedly now.

Die.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

juliets wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:41 pm JJJ, what about Marmot and wolbre who also voted Epi? What was different about Jack's treatment of Epi versus their treatment of him? I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm trying to grasp why Jack is different.
Please refer to my ISO and see the reviews I laid out for every living player with regard to how the treated Epignosis.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:53 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:47 pm "You should have known Epi was town" is just the worst argument.

Die.
"I don't care about facts wherein I've previously asserted things and you've proven me wrong."

Not without a daykill.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:38 pm I also think sig was killed because he suspected wolbre. Couple that with JjJ’s catch of wolbre’s “townslip” makes me feel more sure
Have you read 50% of this thread? I feel like half of the things you say just omit critical context. I revoked that townslip when I spoke with him and realized I had misunderstood him. Wolbre is a suspect.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:55 pm

Die.
"I don't care about facts wherein I've previously asserted things and you've proven me wrong."

Not without a daykill.
What the hell does this even mean?

You show me where I told you that you should have known Epignosis was a civilian. That's almost the opposite of my argument. You're making shit up.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I have all my gifs ready for when I find more than one post about Jimmy that looks really really bad.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

If I don't, I need to find a new set of gifs.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:57 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:55 pm

Die.

Not without a daykill.
What the hell does this even mean?

You show me where I told you that you should have known Epignosis was a civilian. That's almost the opposite of my argument. You're making shit up.
It means that when you make assertions like "Jack should be lynched because he doesn't care about if people are being logical" and I'm like "I do and I can prove it by several historical examples" you're then like "Oh. I don't care and I refuse to believe that. Proving your point would be a waste of time."

Your assertion about the Sig kill is logically false, too, but you don't care about that either.

I don't need to argue with someone who isn't trying to figure out the truth. I just need to figure out if you're bad or shooting from the hip.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:46 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:43 pm
Overreaction much?
Overreaction to what?

*more jerk off gifs*
Are there any particular points that Jimmy made that you feel I need to address in order to determine my alignment?

I'm tired of fencing with Jimmy about myself but I don't want him convincing others to vote for me.
No, I'm just puzzled why you waited a number of posts going back and forth about why he was calling you Ganondorf.

Like who cares.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I kind of feel the Jack lynch but guys I wanna bring up another problem.

What do we do with the inactives?

Cuz we have 3 of them and we are rapidly approaching lylo. With 3 inactives, we approach it faster. Right now if exclude them, the setup is 6-4-1. How long till mafia just overpowers us?

I wanna lynch an inactive.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

You kinda feel it but you don't have anything you want me to address.

Whatever. I'll take what I can get.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 1:01 pmIt means that when you make assertions like "Jack should be lynched because he doesn't care about if people are being logical" and I'm like "I do and I can prove it by several historical examples" you're then like "Oh. I don't care and I refuse to believe that. Proving your point would be a waste of time."
Logic and civilianhood are inversely correlated. If you really do care about that, you should probably stop.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 1:01 pmYour assertion about the Sig kill is logically false, too, but you don't care about that either.
I have no good reason to assume you did not intentionally kill sig. It's not enough.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 1:01 pmI don't need to argue with someone who isn't trying to figure out the truth. I just need to figure out if you're bad or shooting from the hip.
It's impossible for me to be a civilian if I am not trying to figure out the truth. You're full of shit.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 1:03 pm I kind of feel the Jack lynch but guys I wanna bring up another problem.

Cuz we have 3 of them and we are rapidly approaching lylo. With 3 inactives, we approach it faster. Right now if exclude them, the setup is 6-4-1. How long till mafia just overpowers us?

There are better ways to handle that problem.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 1:05 pm You kinda feel it but you don't have anything you want me to address.

Whatever. I'll take what I can get.
Like you and Jay have already combed through everything.

I agree with some of Jay's points about you, yet I feel like Jay is tunneling harder than a guy digging down a hole to China.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 1:06 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 1:03 pm I kind of feel the Jack lynch but guys I wanna bring up another problem.

There are better ways to handle that problem.
What do you mean? Vigging them?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I don't know what to think. I feel like there's too many Yes men here- Mac, Kyle and DDL are all latching onto jack here and I still don't see the incrimination that they do. It feels too easy and I'm still bitter from being led around like a monkey tethered to a streetlamp on D1 and then again on D3.

I know I'm not one to talk- I haven't done nearly the amount of investigative digging as some people.

But some people aren't producing.

No, I don't wish to lynch an inactive, DDL. Might as well be playing the lottery.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Hey [mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention] I would feel stronger voting for wolbre. Wanna vote there with me and see what turns up? Or are you absolutely deadset on jack today?

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 1:15 pm I don't know what to think. I feel like there's too many Yes men here- Mac, Kyle and DDL are all latching onto jack here and I still don't see the incrimination that they do. It feels too easy and I'm still bitter from being led around like a monkey tethered to a streetlamp on D1 and then again on D3.
D2 was a nice calm day of order and pleasantries, and a civilian died then too. It's meaningless.

Do you think Jack is a civilian?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Guys what if mafia is missing kills and they are getting randomized?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 1:16 pm Hey @JaggedJimmyJay I would feel stronger voting for wolbre. Wanna vote there with me and see what turns up? Or are you absolutely deadset on jack today?
Until I am given anything resembling a good reason to think otherwise about Jack, I will continue to pursue his destruction.

State your case against wolbre in thorough terms and I'll consider what you say.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 1:19 pm Guys what if mafia is missing kills and they are getting randomized?
Show me that mafia team.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 1:20 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 1:19 pm Guys what if mafia is missing kills and they are getting randomized?
Show me that mafia team.
Well actually there's some ambiguity in the role descriptions. The first mafioso isn't explicitly the owner of the night kill, but the next guy inherits it from him. If it is his, then it only takes one lurker.

[mention]Quin[/mention]

1) Are the mafia members allowed to submit actions on each others' behalf?
2) Does the night kill belong only to Smog until he is eliminated?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Yeah it's ambiguous but I kind of assumed Smog is the one who kills because of the description of the other roles.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 1:19 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 1:16 pm Hey @JaggedJimmyJay I would feel stronger voting for wolbre. Wanna vote there with me and see what turns up? Or are you absolutely deadset on jack today?
Until I am given anything resembling a good reason to think otherwise about Jack, I will continue to pursue his destruction.

State your case against wolbre in thorough terms and I'll consider what you say.
How's this?

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Too much to hope for, convenient though it would be for yours truly.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Wait wait.

I can do better.

What about this one, Jimmy?

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 58#p425158
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Assassination Classroom [DAY 1]

This is pretty yuck/familiar. :suspish:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:20 am
sprityo wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 7:37 am
Dom wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:48 pm who wants to admit they're bad?
me
If burglaries indicate anything about sprityo, it's that he enjoys serving up wine.
sprityo wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 7:37 am there's three votes on jack, who hasnt posted a single times since page 4, aka since official day 1 start

im not voting jackofhearts2005
Garbage reason to give someone a pass.
sprityo wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 7:46 am The only person with a believable reason to vote jack is Mac

Jay has a poop reason

dizzy didnt even outright say it according to their iso

:meany:
sprityo has a poop reason to refuse to vote for Jack.
sprityo wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 7:47 am oh yeah, jack only has 5 posts, you guys are really stretching it here. let me look at epi/juliets/inh and see what i think about that cluster
Wait for it...
sprityo wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 7:55 am epi votes for, as far as i can tell a believable reason, something about juliets not being inquisitive enough or something along the lines

INH kinda rolls with him. like literally just votes right after he does

they seem like best friends

-------------

im giving juliets the benefit of the doubt today. im not voting for juliets
Commentary. Not reads.
sprityo wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 7:58 am [VOTE: lapluie] aubergine
lapluie has three posts. That's two fewer posts than Jack, who sprityo has refused to vote for based upon his low post count. Nonsense.

[VOTE: sprityo] aubergine
But honestly, all I have besides this and Jimmy's BS arguments against me (extending to back before I had actually started playing, mind you) is tone. And really, tone isn't a separate thing. It's the tone of certainty that he goes after people I know are town for little falsehoods that bothers me.

I'm going to have to POE into a Jimmy read. :shrug:

Return to “Previous Side Missions”