Moderator: Community Team

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Assassination Classroom [NIGHT 4]

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 7:40 am Well, I never claimed to be good at Mafia. Maybe it is a team of low posters.
What are you talking about, you're a great player. One of the elites. And I guess it is possible to have more than one low poster on the team, God knows that was the case in GOC for part of the game.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 235

Post by wolbre04 »

I was silenced
ImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

I was trying to change my votes to get people's attention and post in the other thread
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

wolbre04 wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 8:17 am I was trying to change my votes to get people's attention and post in the other thread
Yes wolbre thats what others have done. We did notice you were silenced so it worked.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

wolbre, speaking of being silenced, do you have any thoughts on why you?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 297

Post by MacDougall »

juliets wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 6:32 am Mac, could JJJ be bad? Or am I just tin foiling because of our lynch results?
He could be bad and yes you are tin foiling. He hasn't done anything in this game to trigger me. If he had I'd have gone mental about it by now.

We have been in agreeance all game. That kind of mind meld I have to believe is civ/civ. Either he is town or he is playing a perfect game and pied pipering us to our doom. Do I believe he could do that? Yes. I just don't see the value in throwing the game on a pure tin foil. We lynched scum at lylo three days in a row in Tree Mafia to win. Jay is right that when you get one the rest often fall. If Jay is Mafia we still have three other teammates to find here and if he is civ he has more of this game tracked in his head than anyone. If we lynch Jay tomorrow and he is civ then our chance of winning is astronomically low.

At any rate it should be the easiest day to find scum tomorrow because they have a smaller crowd to hide amongst. I expect a lot of things will click. The hard part will be facilitating a wagon. Jack was lynched today with 3 votes. Assuming we don't hit scum tonight with the vig they could brute force the vote. It is important everyone is vigilant and questions all votes and that any civilians who have time to analyse and case make do so. We cannot afford to let the Mafia get away with easy votes tomorrow. We have to try to make them make very tough vote decisions and we need to have a lot of teamwork.

This means we have to make votes for good reasons. Operate at a high standard and don't allow anyone else to cast lazy votes or make lazy cases. If we hold ourselves to this standard the scum won't be able to get away with cheap play.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 8:49 am
juliets wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 6:32 am Mac, could JJJ be bad? Or am I just tin foiling because of our lynch results?
He could be bad and yes you are tin foiling. He hasn't done anything in this game to trigger me. If he had I'd have gone mental about it by now.

We have been in agreeance all game. That kind of mind meld I have to believe is civ/civ. Either he is town or he is playing a perfect game and pied pipering us to our doom. Do I believe he could do that? Yes. I just don't see the value in throwing the game on a pure tin foil. We lynched scum at lylo three days in a row in Tree Mafia to win. Jay is right that when you get one the rest often fall. If Jay is Mafia we still have three other teammates to find here and if he is civ he has more of this game tracked in his head than anyone. If we lynch Jay tomorrow and he is civ then our chance of winning is astronomically low.

At any rate it should be the easiest day to find scum tomorrow because they have a smaller crowd to hide amongst. I expect a lot of things will click. The hard part will be facilitating a wagon. Jack was lynched today with 3 votes. Assuming we don't hit scum tonight with the vig they could brute force the vote. It is important everyone is vigilant and questions all votes and that any civilians who have time to analyse and case make do so. We cannot afford to let the Mafia get away with easy votes tomorrow. We have to try to make them make very tough vote decisions and we need to have a lot of teamwork.

This means we have to make votes for good reasons. Operate at a high standard and don't allow anyone else to cast lazy votes or make lazy cases. If we hold ourselves to this standard the scum won't be able to get away with cheap play.
Thanks Mac, I feel much better. And I agree with what you are saying about tomorrow and will do my best to hold to that standard.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Re: Assassination Classroom [DAY 4]

Post by wolbre04 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:14 am How did wolbre04 handle Epignosis?

Epi is green on a particularly civilian-inclined rainbow list (the majority are blue or green; this assumes wolbre considers green a town color). This was night 1. I don't object to the Epi placement, though the generosity of the rainbow is a little concerning.
wolbre04 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 4:58 am That long winded argument was just..l ugh
This didn't happen in Greece with Epi and his behavior seems, weird, yet I can understand why he would be frustrated. He's probably floating around green/null suppose in my mind.
The comment regarding the misinterpreted translation is buyable as JJJ tried to just make an assumption from Epi. I guess this is fine. I think JJJ looks better to me than Epi but I'm not 100% comfortable/confident saying that due to inexperience with them both

Can someone else answer this question: Does Epi traditionally go after someone (or jay/another high poster/'leader') early on in games? Or was this just something abnormal?
He states a meta-based grievance here and seemingly equates green to null? Please clarify wolbre.
wolbre04 wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 4:40 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 3:25 pm
juliets wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 3:19 pm JJJ, sorry if I've overlooked or forgotten but what is the reason for your Epi read? Is it his votes and lack of explanation?
He's playing a clown game.

His suspicion of me in Night 1 looked like it could have been formed in a "Epignosis Attacks JJJ" shaped cookie cutter, and he employed exaggerated language I don't associate with him, like this:

This guy is trying to move shit on to me, someone he HAS to know can't be on all the time because of work, and make a kill elsewhere. This is trash.

And some more caps lock

His vote for Marmot on Day 2 was a waste, and it recalls lapluie's own vote for him on Day 1 which he similarly disparaged. If it'd have been placed very late when the Avito wagon was already in control it'd be a different issue, but there was over an hour left and the wagons were close between Avito and nova. Weak.

Today I have very little idea what his reads are or where he's headed. He assumed I was silenced after three hours of quiet for some reason. His posts seem to be pouring at random from some unseen source.
juliets wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 2:52 pm Ok so INH has 8 of 16 posts that are about Twin Peaks. He then sheeps Epi's vote for me and votes lap in the Hot Potato. Then he doesn't vote at all in the Avito lynch. This is not a good look but I need to think through whether the Genius is interfering with his play this game.
I don't remember Epi playing like this in Greece as a civ, and I think INH may be someone to look at later on. Epi has been playing weird as has INH (per the testimony of others) and maybe both are scum?
I think I would prefer an Epi vote at the moment, but I'll still try and ping INH once and awhile in case he can help add any ingredients he has to the soup, I'm just worried he might be afk and eventually overlooked completely
[VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine
That meta grievance turned into a Day 3 vote. I can't fault wolbre for this given that 1) he's new here and doesn't know Epi well and 2) I've not seen Epi play this way either. I don't think meta alone is an inspired reason for a vote though.

~~~~~

This doesn't make me feel better or worse about wolbre.
I couldn't comment on this at the time due to silence, but in the ROYGBIV spectrum green is directly in the middle so I put it there because his actions aren't swaying me left (cool colors - town) or right (warm colors - nontown/mafia).
ImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

juliets wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 8:31 am wolbre, speaking of being silenced, do you have any thoughts on why you?
Not really. I'm thinking one of the inactives is still having his ability fire off randomly as someone said the silences have been all over the board
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

wolbre04 wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 9:02 am
juliets wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 8:31 am wolbre, speaking of being silenced, do you have any thoughts on why you?
Not really. I'm thinking one of the inactives is still having his ability fire off randomly as someone said the silences have been all over the board
Yeah, I think there's a strong probability of that.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I'm off to work, see you guys later today.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 210
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Are there even mafia in this game
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Assassination Classroom [DAY 4]

Post by Long Con »

wolbre04 wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 8:57 amI couldn't comment on this at the time due to silence, but in the ROYGBIV spectrum green is directly in the middle so I put it there because his actions aren't swaying me left (cool colors - town) or right (warm colors - nontown/mafia).
Green is traditionally town/Civ read, most people stop at green in the spectrum. I prefer to use blue as Confirmed Town, most often for myself as an unneeded addition to my own list. Full-spectrum representation pleases me visually. I may or may not have also added purple as a revealed and separate Indy... Koro-Sensei will be there in this game if and when he gets revealed. Yellow is null/neutral, and travel through orange to red to indicate rising levels of suspicion or surety of badness.

Koro-Sensei
Long Con
JaggedJimmyJay
Dragon D. Luffy
Pennywise
Dom
Kylemii
novaselinenever

Scotty
Marmot

MacDougall
wolbre04
insertnamehere
juliets
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 397
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

:[
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 777
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I don’t know dude. This game is a shit show.

[mention]juliets[/mention], Mac could be bad. I don’t tinfoil without good reason though, and I just don’t think it’s him.

I’m going to murder inactives until somebody wins this game. I’m sure we can all agree on one.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Team of JJJ/Mac/Juliets/???

They’re all pumping each other up and softly decrying any potential guilt.
“Yeah he could be bad, but it’s just tinfoil. It’s the low-posters”
“Ok thank you, I feel much better”
“We’re all in this together, we make mistakes, we should be in better shape because of this tomorrow, our POE is stronger”

Nah.

Town is fucked. Y’all need to listen to me
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I left my vote on JJJ yesterday so if the vig wanted to take a shot, you got a nice big target.

Or take out a low poster. It’s a likely narrative they’re posing and one that will surely push us closer to lylo

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Your suspicion is understandable, Scotty. Perhaps even correct in part. I don’t suck this bad an expect people to trust me.

You’re wrong about me though. There’s little else I can say. I don’t think you’re bad. I’m lynching literally any no-show. I hardly care which.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

One thing is definitely certain 100%:
The low posters are killing town. Either literally or indirectly.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 1:28 pm Your suspicion is understandable, Scotty. Perhaps even correct in part. I don’t suck this bad an expect people to trust me.

You’re wrong about me though. There’s little else I can say. I don’t think you’re bad. I’m lynching literally any no-show. I hardly care which.
Please don’t kill me tonight.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 1:28 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 1:28 pm Your suspicion is understandable, Scotty. Perhaps even correct in part. I don’t suck this bad an expect people to trust me.

I definitely won’t.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think this actually is the first time I’ve ever gone 0 for 4. I can’t remember for certain, but no other example comes to mind.

Maybe Turf Wars applies, though I joined the game later as a prisoner. That one had a long stretch of failure.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 1:30 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 1:28 pm

I definitely won’t.
Gotcha, you’re not Smog

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 1:32 pm I think this actually is the first time I’ve ever gone 0 for 4. I can’t remember for certain, but no other example comes to mind.

Maybe Turf Wars applies, though I joined the game later as a prisoner. That one had a long stretch of failure.
And do you think, from a civ perspective, that it’s a team of inactives?

I mean, that would explain both you and Mac failing so much in your snooping abilities.

I only give you both a hard time because you guys are really good at finding baddies

when you’re good

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 1:34 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 1:32 pm I think this actually is the first time I’ve ever gone 0 for 4. I can’t remember for certain, but no other example comes to mind.

I mean, that would explain both you and Mac failing so much in your snooping abilities.

I only give you both a hard time because you guys are really good at finding baddies

when you’re good
It can’t be entirely inactive. There aren’t enough. At this point though it’s gotta be a couple of them. Otherwise it’s whoever. Mac and juliets are possible. I don’t see it in Mac’s case because I know exactly how the game has gone for me — and I don’t think he’s just been following me around as an opportunist. Hell, I largely followed him on Jack.

juliets has had problem moments that I have dismissed for her good tone. She’s a suspect because someone has to be.

I could see wolbre04 and Long Con given their voting behavior yesterday.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JJJ is probably gastro. I believe that he is not the one killing, he would be cheeky like that to tell me the truth in this instance. Too much in the limelight. I don’t think he’s silencing people. Odd choice of silence targets. He could be, for WIFOM, but not as likely to me. I also don’t feel like he is Akira. Akira, as a baddie, cannot get lynched until his partners do, so he’s not exactly inviting people to lynch him. Not that Akira would be inviting people to lynch him. There’s no huge advantage there except to stall a day phase.

I don’t think the silencer is randomizing. They’re playing along.

I will flip the script and buy that wolbre was legitimately silenced. I think this game is a WIFOM Sofa and everyone’s just chillin there. But that JJJ was willing to vote wolbre yesterday makes me feel better about wolbre.

Mac has been en tandem with JJJ all game, and has been stirring the pot in such a way at EoD that I am not just bitter for, but suspicious of. It’s too loose, like swinging nunchucks but the nunchucks are balloons and are more annoying than not.

Those 2 I’m more sure on than Juliets, who is the sweet buffer. She’s the good cop of the operation, if there is one. I thought it might have been wolbre but I’m leanif away from that idea.

The 4th is a toss up. Could be Kyle, budding with JJJ all of yesterday. Could be LC. Could be fucking INH. I dunno.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 1:39 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 1:34 pm

when you’re good
It can’t be entirely inactive. There aren’t enough. At this point though it’s gotta be a couple of them. Otherwise it’s whoever. Mac and juliets are possible. I don’t see it in Mac’s case because I know exactly how the game has gone for me — and I don’t think he’s just been following me around as an opportunist. Hell, I largely followed him on Jack.

juliets has had problem moments that I have dismissed for her good tone. She’s a suspect because someone has to be.

I could see wolbre04 and Long Con given their voting behavior yesterday.
Bullshit. That was your case that he blatantly followed you on. You were more sure than I’ve ever seen you.

And here you’re not even casing them. Your descriptors bring about an air of uncertainty on both on them “yeah, I can see how they’re bad but.......dot dot dot”

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Were it not for three inactives, I would want to be vig'd tonight. The worst thing that comes from distrust of a loud civilian is that everything the loud civilian does becomes a what not to do lesson for those who are distrustful. It is understandable and natural, but it is the wrong approach.

Y'all need to read everyone else independent of what I did. No matter how confident you may feel now, it is irresponsible to build your reads upon how people reflect given my actions -- I am alive and unrevealed. If I die and flip mafia then go crazy and have a field day.

It won't happen and the last thing I want is for the civilians to have to throw their arms up and try to turn their reads all upside down (if they even bother at that point).

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 1:46 pm Bullshit. That was your case that he blatantly followed you on. You were more sure than I’ve ever seen you.

And here you’re not even casing them. Your descriptors bring about an air of uncertainty on both on them “yeah, I can see how they’re bad but.......dot dot dot”
My case was my own, yes. One of its core points came from a post that Mac identified before me though, and that's why I credited him for getting there first.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

There are 8 civilians left, perhaps with kill(s) coming. Worst-case scenario, two civilians die this night phase, and that leaves us in a 6 vs. 4 LyLo. Normally that would be MyLo, but the presence of a vigilante who is obligated to shoot changes that dynamic. If one civilian dies (with or without a mafioso dying as well), then it shouldn't be LyLo -- it'd be one mislynch shy.

A POE pool of 5 must now include all four mafia members to be successful AND they must be lynched in a proper order (if the unlynchable boss gets lynched out of turn, that's a disaster and might lose us the game on its own, which is why I have always hated those roles). It isn't impossible, but it's goddamned difficult.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

One thing Mac said which is objectively correct whether you trust him or not is that the mafia now have the capacity to vote as a group and overwhelm any civilian in the poll -- unless the civilians vote together.

No matter who gets lynched moving forward, it cannot be a close vote. It must be a group decision.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Koro-Sensei:

I have no idea what your win condition is, but if you don't benefit from an ass kicking as many independents don't, then you'll need to vote separately from the collective. If we lynch you by mistake, the loss of that lynch would have the same disastrous consequences as an out-of-turn lynch of the mafia boss.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Regarding my wolbre/Long Con theory:

Long Con hopped onto the Jack wagon pretty loosely and didn't show interest in budging thereafter. When he hopped on, wolbre happened to garnering new negative discussion from multiple sources and could have become a wagon -- LC's vote at that specific moment put Jack at 3 and helped to squelch the notion of a wolbre wagon appearing. Then in the end there was some brief entertainment of a hot potato to wolbre and LC denied it in certain terms.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

No, I just thought Jack was bad, and I wasn't interested in hot potato. Let's lynch wolbre. :shrug: It's not about him.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Long Con, what do you see in me that causes you to put me at the bottom of your list? I can assure you I am not mafia but I'd like to be able to speak more specifically to your concerns.

Scotty, I am not the good cop among the bad. I am just polite and can't find a reason not to believe in Mac and JJJ as civ even though they haven't identified a mafia yet. I have been nothing but open and honest in my communication because I have nothing to hide. If there is anything any more specific I can speak to I would be glad to do so.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Scotty wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 1:24 pm Team of JJJ/Mac/Juliets/???

“We’re all in this together, we make mistakes, we should be in better shape because of this tomorrow, our POE is stronger”

Nah.

that strategy is too cool to ever be real if that's the case then those players earn 200 Kyle-respect points each
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

@ vigilante(s)

i think the best math choice right now is to shoot the inactives, 2-3 dead weight votes could be fatal
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

please
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Scotty wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 1:44 pm JJJ is probably gastro. I believe that he is not the one killing, he would be cheeky like that to tell me the truth in this instance. Too much in the limelight. I don’t think he’s silencing people. Odd choice of silence targets. He could be, for WIFOM, but not as likely to me. I also don’t feel like he is Akira. Akira, as a baddie, cannot get lynched until his partners do, so he’s not exactly inviting people to lynch him. Not that Akira would be inviting people to lynch him. There’s no huge advantage there except to stall a day phase.

I will flip the script and buy that wolbre was legitimately silenced. I think this game is a WIFOM Sofa and everyone’s just chillin there. But that JJJ was willing to vote wolbre yesterday makes me feel better about wolbre.

Mac has been en tandem with JJJ all game, and has been stirring the pot in such a way at EoD that I am not just bitter for, but suspicious of. It’s too loose, like swinging nunchucks but the nunchucks are balloons and are more annoying than not.

Those 2 I’m more sure on than Juliets, who is the sweet buffer. She’s the good cop of the operation, if there is one. I thought it might have been wolbre but I’m leanif away from that idea.

The 4th is a toss up. Could be Kyle, budding with JJJ all of yesterday. Could be LC. Could be fucking INH. I dunno.
Why wolbre though?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

Kylemii wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 3:38 pm @ vigilante(s)

i think the best math choice right now is to shoot the inactives, 2-3 dead weight votes could be fatal
Nova
Penny
Dom
Have not shown up in ages
Am I missing anyone (We can add INH as he briefly showed up)
ImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

juliets wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 3:43 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 1:44 pm JJJ is probably gastro. I believe that he is not the one killing, he would be cheeky like that to tell me the truth in this instance. Too much in the limelight. I don’t think he’s silencing people. Odd choice of silence targets. He could be, for WIFOM, but not as likely to me. I also don’t feel like he is Akira. Akira, as a baddie, cannot get lynched until his partners do, so he’s not exactly inviting people to lynch him. Not that Akira would be inviting people to lynch him. There’s no huge advantage there except to stall a day phase.

Why wolbre though?
How do I know if I was legitimately silenced vs random?
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

wolbre04 wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 3:51 pm
juliets wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 3:43 pm

Why wolbre though?
How do I know if I was legitimately silenced vs random?
I don't think there is any way you can know. I'm just wondering since Scotty thinks it was intentional why he thinks they picked you. I should go back and look at what you were saying at the time.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

wolbre04 wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 3:50 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 3:38 pm @ vigilante(s)

Nova
Penny
Dom
Have not shown up in ages
Am I missing anyone (We can add INH as he briefly showed up)
I think this is it wobble, I do not see anyone missing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

not wobble! That was my spell check LOL.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Well, I went back and looked at wobre's posts before the silencing and I don't see anything that would cause concern. He does say he could see lynching one of the inactives on day 4 but he just kinda mentions that in passing, nothing definitive. Maybe I'm missing something important but I don't think so.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention] or whomever is good at math, how far are we away from actual m/lylo?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

m'lylo *tips hat*
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 46

Post by insertnamehere »

Scotty wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 1:24 pm Team of JJJ/Mac/Juliets/???

Nah.

Why is JJJ bad? Is it because he's *GASP* fallible in this game, or is there something more specific?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

juliets wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 3:54 pm not wobble! That was my spell check LOL.
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Can you just be a sacrifice for the sanity of the townies?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”