Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Assassination Classroom [DAY 5]

Post by juliets »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 5:50 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 5:46 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 5:45 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 5:43 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 5:41 pm What is the case against me, if I may ask ?
The same against Pennywise, Dom and INH. Prolongued inactivity.
So that's the case you're going with in the last lynch before loosing majority ? What about a case on my posts, and my interactions? Do you have any intention of solving the game?
Yes.

We talked about it, while you were not around, and some of us thought we can't win the game with 4 inactives, no matter how good we are at solving the game.
I have been inactive for just the last cycle and I have my reasons. You're hosting a game on NF that I'm playing, and I'm also inactive there. I was active before that.

> we can't win the game with 4 inactives, no matter how good we are at solving the game.

This is a bunch of bullshit. This isn't the mindset of someone trying to win the game, or solving it. So what, a few people are inactive ? Just lynch and pray amongst them? And maybe we'll get a baddie? Is that a viable strategy when we have no more room for any mistake?
Do you have a suggested Lynch target?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 80

Post by novaselinenever »

juliets wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 5:48 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 5:42 pm Fyi, Town must lynch correctly today or we loose majority.
Yes Kyle and JJ brought that up earlier. It would be helpful if you could tell us where you have been - you have not posted in days even though you've been online. And who do you want to vote and why?
I've been online for a few minutes each day, catching up here and on the JJJ's game. I haven't posted in neither, nor did I have the time to post.

I'll be voting DDL or Mac. Their case is inexistent, pushing a lynch against inactives when we have no room for mistakes isn't the behavior of someone who wants to win. I can't reconcile this push with a Townie mindset. This is an easy opportunity to get a mislynch, and it's what scum would do in this situation.

I'm giving JJJ a pass, because he started the day with some nice contributions and I'm not sure where he got lost in the way.

DDL has been on my radar since D1, and he's been fence-sitting ever since. I don't believe Mac is silence. Something isn't right there.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 397
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 5:42 pm Fyi, Town must lynch correctly today or we loose majority.
Yes Kyle and JJ brought that up earlier. It would be helpful if you could tell us where you have been - you have not posted in days even though you've been online. And who do you want to vote and why?
idt this is actually lylo, technically speaking we get one more chance on day 6 even if we fail to lynch mafia today.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 5:52 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 5:45 pm how confident are we that there's a vampire in the empties
If by empties you mean just Penny and Dom, 56%

If it's Penny, Dom, and both nova and INH, 80%
Yeah sure. The dream-team of 4 inactives is about to sweep this Town :beer:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 210
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 5:41 pm What is the case against me, if I may ask ?
So that's the case you're going with in the last lynch before loosing majority ? What about a case on my posts, and my interactions? Do you have any intention of solving the game?
Yes.

We talked about it, while you were not around, and some of us thought we can't win the game with 4 inactives, no matter how good we are at solving the game.
I have been inactive for just the last cycle and I have my reasons. You're hosting a game on NF that I'm playing, and I'm also inactive there. I was active before that.

> we can't win the game with 4 inactives, no matter how good we are at solving the game.

This is a bunch of bullshit. This isn't the mindset of someone trying to win the game, or solving it. So what, a few people are inactive ? Just lynch and pray amongst them? And maybe we'll get a baddie? Is that a viable strategy when we have no more room for any mistake?
Because even if we lynch mafia among the actives, mafia can kill more actives, and they will eventually have vote majority anyway. We can't win the game if half of town isn't voting.

We have lynched all the people that looked bad. All flipped civ. So it's reasonable to expect there are 1 or more mafia among inactives. Especially considering the random nature of some kills and silencings, which suggests there are people missing them.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

novaselinenever wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 5:54 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 5:52 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 5:45 pm how confident are we that there's a vampire in the empties
If by empties you mean just Penny and Dom, 56%

If it's Penny, Dom, and both nova and INH, 80%
Yeah sure. The dream-team of 4 inactives is about to sweep this Town :beer:
Or two actives and two inactives.

Or one active and three inactives.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 777
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 5:43 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 9:20 am nova would be in my POE, so sure.

That’s my whole case.
What about your ISO on my interaction with Epi?
Do you think that should matter in the post-Jack era?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Kylemii wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 5:54 pm
idt this is actually lylo, technically speaking we get one more chance on day 6 even if we fail to lynch mafia today.
Also this. We still have some margin before Day 6. A margin that is wider if a possible Day 5 mislynch is not on a player who is adding vote power to town.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

To be fair though nova has 59 posts. I don’t consider him inactive.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 5:55 pm
Yes.

Because even if we lynch mafia among the actives, mafia can kill more actives, and they will eventually have vote majority anyway. We can't win the game if half of town isn't voting.

We have lynched all the people that looked bad. All flipped civ. So it's reasonable to expect there are 1 or more mafia among inactives. Especially considering the random nature of some kills and silencings, which suggests there are people missing them.
" We " haven't lynched all the people that look bad. You're still here. Yes, I agree that it's reasonable to expect that, but it's not reasonable to not iso their posts, not make against them, but just vote and pray. That's basically what you're doing. Going for easy targets, which leads me to believe that you aren't Town. You're flip-flopping between me and Dom is blatant, in that regard.

[VOTE: DDL] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

It’s not LyLo. It could be called semi-LyLo though considering two non-civilian roles are unlynchable.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

novaselinenever
Hitman

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 5:56 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 5:43 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 9:20 am nova would be in my POE, so sure.

That’s my whole case.
What about your ISO on my interaction with Epi?
Do you think that should matter in the post-Jack era?
Yes, it should.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

[VOTE: pennywise] aubergine
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 5:58 pm To be fair though nova has 59 posts. I don’t consider him inactive.
Well not anymore. When he disappeared with no explanation during the last day, he became one.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[VOTE: Pennywise] aubergine

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 278

Post by juliets »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 5:53 pm
I've been online for a few minutes each day, catching up here and on the JJJ's game. I haven't posted in neither, nor did I have the time to post.

I'll be voting DDL or Mac. Their case is inexistent, pushing a lynch against inactives when we have no room for mistakes isn't the behavior of someone who wants to win. I can't reconcile this push with a Townie mindset. This is an easy opportunity to get a mislynch, and it's what scum would do in this situation.

I'm giving JJJ a pass, because he started the day with some nice contributions and I'm not sure where he got lost in the way.

DDL has been on my radar since D1, and he's been fence-sitting ever since. I don't believe Mac is silence. Something isn't right there.
Honestly, I'm as adamant as they are that there is at least one mafia in our inactives (and I include INH in that since he was inactive most of the game even though he has shown up recently). I co-hosted a game that just finished where we had two mafia teams and the large majority of them were not very active so it's on my brain. So what else is there about DDL and Mac that causes you concern? I'm open to thinking about anyone at this point.

o geez lots of linki you may have already answered some of this when I get a chance to read whats been posted
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

nova call me when you can make a vote on me that is not OMGUS. Literally every time I accuse you of anything you reply with "no u".
novaselinenever
Hitman

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 6:00 pm [VOTE: Pennywise] aubergine
What about your case on Insertname?

Also, what exactly is giving you a Town read on DDL? I failed to see that tbh tbf. He's red, as one can be, for me. Been flirting with it since D1.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 6:01 pm nova call me when you can make a vote on me that is not OMGUS. Literally every time I accuse you of anything you reply with "no u".
Ok :noble:

Been after you since D1 but giving you some benefit of the doubt. But my vote on you is an OMGUS :shrug:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

novaselinenever wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 6:03 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 6:01 pm nova call me when you can make a vote on me that is not OMGUS. Literally every time I accuse you of anything you reply with "no u".

Been after you since D1 but giving you some benefit of the doubt. But my vote on you is an OMGUS :shrug:
Alright.

Do you have any post of mine you want me to address?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 6:02 pm

Also, what exactly is giving you a Town read on DDL? I failed to see that tbh tbf. He's red, as one can be, for me. Been flirting with it since D1.
Nova we made a pact that because we can't afford more mistakes we would challenge each other on reasons for votes. Can you be any more specific on what has bothered you about DDL since Day 1?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Your suspicion of him reminds me of your wrong suspicion of me. I don’t see it.

I would vote INH if the majority prefers it. I refuse to lose to a living Pennywise though.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 6:06 pm

Your suspicion of him reminds me of your wrong suspicion of me. I don’t see it.

I would vote INH if the majority prefers it. I refuse to lose to a living Pennywise though.
So Penny would have to be one of the two mafia that doesn't send in an action (I think thats true of two of them the way I read it) since he hasn't been here since Wed.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Also nova I will probably change my vote I just don't know to whom yet.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 46

Post by insertnamehere »

TBH I’d rather we all lynch the two people who haven’t shown up, Dom and Pennywise, over the two who have, at least recently, tried to actively join the conversation, Nova and I.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

insertnamehere wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 6:11 pm TBH I’d rather we all lynch the two people who haven’t shown up, Dom and Pennywise, over the two who have, at least recently, tried to actively join the conversation, Nova and I.
I'm not opposed to that, I just need to decide between the two if thats what we all want to do.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

juliets wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 6:13 pm
insertnamehere wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 6:11 pm TBH I’d rather we all lynch the two people who haven’t shown up, Dom and Pennywise, over the two who have, at least recently, tried to actively join the conversation, Nova and I.
I'm not opposed to that, I just need to decide between the two if thats what we all want to do.
I don't know anything about Pennywise, and I wasn't able to glean anything from his ISO. Dom's a known quality, and to be honest, I expect more from him in regards to participation than I've seen in this game. Plus, there was what you were talking about earlier, with him being shown as online and lurking in the thread without posting.

That's enough for me to feel comfortable with my vote staying where it is.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
novaselinenever
Hitman

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 6:04 pm

Alright.

Not so 1 post in particular, but your whole approach to the Avito/Nova(me lol) situation. That's the origin of why I'm uneasy with you, and your play today frankly isn't helping. I haven't played much with you, but I would be really disappointed if a Town DDL, after failing to catch Mafia for 4 phases, would resign to just picking randomly between low-posters and lynching one of them. That doesn't sit right me. Same with MacDougall.

I don't know about Juliet. About JJJ, I'm giving him a pass, since I very much liked his entrance this day phase, analysis and push on INH. He got lost in the way, but giving him the benefit of the doubt, for now.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

insertnamehere wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 6:16 pm
juliets wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 6:13 pm
I don't know anything about Pennywise, and I wasn't able to glean anything from his ISO. Dom's a known quality, and to be honest, I expect more from him in regards to participation than I've seen in this game. Plus, there was what you were talking about earlier, with him being shown as online and lurking in the thread without posting.

That's enough for me to feel comfortable with my vote staying where it is.
Just to be clear, I know that he was online during the night phase but I didn't see him lurking in the thread. He was on past my bedtime.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

juliets wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 6:05 pm

Nova we made a pact that because we can't afford more mistakes we would challenge each other on reasons for votes. Can you be any more specific on what has bothered you about DDL since Day 1?
I just answered that quoting him. I don't see much challenging, though. DDL vote Dom - > DDL vote Nova, JJJ and Juliets follow. Where is the challenging in that?
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 6:17 pm

Alright.

Not so 1 post in particular, but your whole approach to the Avito/Nova(me lol) situation. That's the origin of why I'm uneasy with you, and your play today frankly isn't helping. I haven't played much with you, but I would be really disappointed if a Town DDL, after failing to catch Mafia for 4 phases, would resign to just picking randomly between low-posters and lynching one of them. That doesn't sit right me. Same with MacDougall.

I don't know about Juliet. About JJJ, I'm giving him a pass, since I very much liked his entrance this day phase, analysis and push on INH. He got lost in the way, but giving him the benefit of the doubt, for now.
I responded to his "push" on me with a refutation of something I thought was a clear misinterpretation of one of my posts. He didn't respond. :shrug:
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
novaselinenever
Hitman

What is the consensus on Wolbre ?
novaselinenever
Hitman

insertnamehere wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 6:20 pm

Alright.

I responded to his "push" on me with a refutation of something I thought was a clear misinterpretation of one of my posts. He didn't respond. :shrug:
What do you make of that? Him not responding, then jumping on my wagon. Now voting Pennywise and trying to make it about pride and not loosing to inactives, while still considering you (according to him).
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 6:19 pm
juliets wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 6:05 pm

I just answered that quoting him. I don't see much challenging, though. DDL vote Dom - > DDL vote Nova, JJJ and Juliets follow. Where is the challenging in that?
We have had discussion about the inactives through the last phase.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 6:20 pm What is the consensus on Wolbre ?
I don't have a clear picture of him as civ or as bad. He is null to me. Maybe I will re-read him. Do you have a clearer picture?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

juliets wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 6:24 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 6:20 pm What is the consensus on Wolbre ?
I don't have a clear picture of him as civ or as bad. He is null to me. Maybe I will re-read him. Do you have a clearer picture?
I can't really recall much of him tbh. I'm about to ISO him.

What do you think of MacDougall?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Alright.

You come here and vote for Avito right off the bat. Except no one here knows Avito, so no one knows he is one of the biggest low hanging fruits in mafia. You stay on it and manage to amass a wagon of 3 votes. Then the wagon fizzles out and you go "welp, that's life let's join the current biggest wagon". It is possible for a civ to do that, but it's also suspicious because:

1- You and Avito could both be bad (I mean at that time, don't quote me saying Avito was a civ) and you were coasting on a joke vote in a site where nobody gets the joke before jumping off it.
2- You could be bad trying to take advantage of a low hanging fruit, and when it didn't work, you went off to save some other baddie (LC, wolbre...) from a lynch. Or just to be on a wagon.

You also took offense over the fact that I agreed with you on your meta read of Avito, but

3- It is also possible that you were a civ and Avito were bad, and I lwant to look at possibilities in isolation.

As for the inactive thing, I'm being strategical here. We have some evidence that mafia may have missed actions. We are in a site that has never modkilled inactives since its inception, so the only way Pennywise or Dom (or you/INH if you didn't come back) can leave this game is by being lynched. If you consider they are not in the game, then we have 5-4-1 players. If we lynch one of them and mafia kills an active, we are at 4-4-1 players tomorrow. If we lynch an active and mafia kills another, we are at 3-4-1 tomorrow. You might as well call it a day if that happens.

Unless, that is, we can build a case on someone that is so good we can make sure they flip bad (which we have tried 4 times already). But even if we succeed, we still have to deal with inactives in the following phases. It's a problem that will never go away. I repeat: I've been here for 3 years and never seen a modkill on an inactive before.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

novaselinenever wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 6:21 pm
insertnamehere wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 6:20 pm

Alright.

What do you make of that? Him not responding, then jumping on my wagon. Now voting Pennywise and trying to make it about pride and not loosing to inactives, while still considering you (according to him).
I'm a little bit confused. This is the most flummoxed I've seen JJJ in a while, and while he seems genuine to me, it's hard not to be a little nervous about the guy when he's not in clear SUPATOWN mode. Once again, I don't have the context for most of the game, this is just my impression of the last couple phases.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Re: Assassination Classroom [NIGHT 1]

Post by juliets »

Reading wolbre. This was after the Epi/JJJ argument. Did he perhaps know that Epi wasn't scum? (Maybe JJJ too we just don't know yet)
wolbre04 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 5:01 am If they're both scum I will eat my hat and record it for you all

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I think his tunneling on INH looks like shit and I'm still not over that smiley thing of day 1.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I mean I can see myself voting for wolbre I just don't like the sound of what will happen if he flips civ and we let the inactives live for another cycle.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Re: Assassination Classroom [DAY 3]

Post by juliets »

I said at the time I didn't like this much as Epi had not even responded yet so wolbre only had one side of the story yet was comfortable with this as his final vote. This could just be a cultural issue though.
wolbre04 wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 5:07 pm I'm going to be gone for EoD so my vote will be stuck on Epi. I won't answer pings until maybe 10-11 pm CST

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

My phone is low on charge and I may not be able to do anything at EOD. With or without me, vote as a group.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

wolbre04
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 235

Re: Assassination Classroom [DAY 3]

Post by wolbre04 »

juliets wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 6:44 pm I said at the time I didn't like this much as Epi had not even responded yet so wolbre only had one side of the story yet was comfortable with this as his final vote. This could just be a cultural issue though.
wolbre04 wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 5:07 pm I'm going to be gone for EoD so my vote will be stuck on Epi. I won't answer pings until maybe 10-11 pm CST
Because not voting puts me in the inactive list and therefore I paint myself a target even more on my back
ImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Guys what is your take on Marmot?
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 6:49 pm Guys what is your take on Marmot?
I don't like his blind faith in JJJ and his cop-out vote for me.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

He has been a loose cannon since the start. Not like Marmot is not a loose cannon, but I feel like civ marmot tends to be actually trying to solve the game. I can usually feel when he is a civ, I'm not feeling anything here.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I forgot until I got to the end of wolbre's posts that he is working 12-13 hour days this weekend so probably can't post. I see some little things that bother me but nothing big. He got the whole thing with me and Dizzy all mixed up but I don't know that that was in any way AI. I'm loathe to vote for someone who is unable to defend themselves but if other find things in his ISO that I missed that look bad I could potentially change my vote to him.

[mention]novaselinenever[/mention] I haven't seen Mac as bad through this game but I guess anything is possible. I just have no evidence for it.

I have to leave and eat, will be back.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 235

Post by wolbre04 »

juliets wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 6:53 pm I forgot until I got to the end of wolbre's posts that he is working 12-13 hour days this weekend so probably can't post. I see some little things that bother me but nothing big. He got the whole thing with me and Dizzy all mixed up but I don't know that that was in any way AI. I'm loathe to vote for someone who is unable to defend themselves but if other find things in his ISO that I missed that look bad I could potentially change my vote to him.

@novaselinenever I haven't seen Mac as bad through this game but I guess anything is possible. I just have no evidence for it.

I have to leave and eat, will be back.
It's not fair for me to use my work as an excuse to be immune to being pressed, I just won't be able to respond immediately
ImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 397
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

ok i'm back at home again, now what the fuck are we gonna do here

Return to “Previous Side Missions”